2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Katare
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Katare »

it is not clear to me who is protesting in Assam/Guwahati and for what reason?

Muslims?
Local tribes/ppl against Bengali Hindus getting voting rights?
General sickular crowd?

These changes are hard and unsavory things that are leaving a bad taste, guilt and feeling of fear ( how far it'll go) in many good people with political outlook at center or to slightly right leaning .

Yet this is how you forge a strong and more coherent nation, lets get them all done in one go and than we can get back to playing Buddha-Gandhi lukka chuppi again.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

President of India gives assent to bill that fast-tracks citizenship to illegal immigrants from neighboring countries
The Citizenship Amendment Bill is now the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019 as the President gives his assent, at midnight, notified officially in the Gazette of India
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Katare wrote:it is not clear to me who is protesting in Assam/Guwahati and for what reason?
Yet this is how you forge a strong and more coherent nation, lets get them all done in one go and than we can get back to playing Buddha-Gandhi lukka chuppi again.
RT.com has the videos/images. Very obvious who is being violent. "One Commyoonity" onlee. But I think polis have orders to use the lathi generously.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Gerard wrote:President of India gives assent to bill that fast-tracks citizenship to illegal immigrants from neighboring countries
The Citizenship Amendment Bill is now the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019 as the President gives his assent, at midnight, notified officially in the Gazette of India
Does that mean IUML petition is dead? There was some news that Kapil Sibbal is representing IUML.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Vayutuvan wrote:Does that mean IUML petition is dead? There was some news that Kapil Sibbal is representing IUML.
No. The new law is subject to challenge in the Supreme Court (constitutionality as regards article 14 etc.)
A bill cannot be challenged. Only an act of parliament, proclaimed as law, can be subject to constitutional challenge.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

Katare wrote:it is not clear to me who is protesting in Assam/Guwahati and for what reason?

Muslims?
Local tribes/ppl against Bengali Hindus getting voting rights?
General sickular crowd?

These changes are hard and unsavory things that are leaving a bad taste, guilt and feeling of fear ( how far it'll go) in many good people with political outlook at center or to slightly right leaning .

its the assamese hindus who are protesting majorly across assam....
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... 4675081216 happy someone echoed my thoughts...
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

1) If I understand correctly, if the CAB applies to only those who came in as refugees prior to 2014, what happens to those who came later & continue to come? Its not like the persecution of Hindus has stopped in Pak/BD/Afg. Does CAB not provide any succor to those? That's be mighty disappointing

2) Regarding the # of people who will benefit from the CAB, I see conflicting reports. Officially, there are only 33K people in the queue. RSS/Shah are saying lakhs or even 1 Crore+ people will benefit. What's the real number?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Its not a zero sum game. New citjens, esp. refugees, can be hard workers and lead to fast growth. As long as they are not anti-national.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Official Gazette: The Citizenship (Amendment) Act 2019 - No.47 of 2019. So finally CAB has become an Act and the law of the land.
The key highlights seems to be...
"Provided that any person belonging to Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi or Christian community from Afghanistan, Bangladesh or Pakistan, who entered into India on or before the 31st day of December, 2014 and who has been exempted by the Central Government by or under clause (c) of sub-section (2) of section 3 of the Passport (Entry into India) Act, 1920 or from the application of the provisions of the Foreigners Act, 1946 or any rule or order made thereunder, shall not be treated as illegal migrant for the purposes of this Act;"
^^ So here the Act says that any non-Muslim person who entered India before 31/12/2014 and have been accepted by Indian Govt will not be treated as an illegal migrant any more. Which means that chances of local police harassment etc. would be zero.

(4) Nothing in this section shall apply to tribal area of Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram or Tripura as included in the Sixth Schedule to the Constitution and the area covered under "The Inner Line" notified under the Bengal Eastern Frontier Regulation, 1873.'
^^ Experts can help us by defining the exact state wise boundaries in which this Act would NOT be applicable. For example, what are the states in sixth schedule and what are the tribal areas of Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram & Tripura. And then we can see if the riots are happening in these places, or have been orchestrated in other parts.

'Provided that for the person belonging to Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi or Christian community in Afghanistan, Bangladesh or Pakistan, the aggregate period of residence or service of Government in India as required under this clause shall be read as "not less than five years" in place of "not less than eleven years".'.
^^ This I feel is a provision for future cases. From now on a non-Muslim migrant from three countries will not have to wait for 11 years before trying to gain citizenship. They can start the process after 5 years. For Muslims, they have to wait for 11 years.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I am seeing some DDM reports claiming Shinzo Abe has cancelled his India visit citing protest over CAB. If true, I don't understand why Japan should be so concerned unless the protests cause a security risk for Abe.

That said 2 interviews today on libtrad channels. Shashi Tharoor blowing a lot moralistic gas with Turdesai but very little substance. Sounding so stupid about India must welcome those persecuted from everywhere. Yeah right, people are lining up to come to India. Just so vacuous all for western consumption about how enlightened he and his fellow Pappu slaves are.

The other was that mullah Sreenivasan Jain did with among others, 5-star activist in designer saree, Farah Naqi panting an apocalyptic scenario for Indian Muslims, relaying bogus claims about Muslims so worried about their fate. Mullah Jain seems to be eyeing Meghasay award :-).

Finally, I cannot help but marvel at the astute combination of morality and pragmatism behind CAB. I mean, India is no great beacon to claim moral superiority, nor is it rich to be generous, but YES, taking in Hindu refugees who will otherwise be annihilated in countries like TSP is the morally right thing to do, and pragmatic in how many refugees India can accept.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Thanks Sachin. So, if a persecuted Hindu family comes from Pakistan today illegally (i.e. crossing the border), will they be considered illegal (& hence deported) or will they be put on a legal immigration path?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Kati wrote:Many many moons ago I suggested inducting more NE tribal youths in BSF specifically for guarding the Bangla border. They have a genuine will to prevent the illegal migrants to protect their own area.
To be frank. If Brits were still ruling India, they would have already got this done. During the 1921 Moplah riots in parts of Kerala, the British hastly raised the "Malabar Special Police". The men predominantly where from the Hindu communities who either lost property or their relatives to the Muslim rioters. Boosting the morale of the men was not even required. They had the reason & the will to fight.
Prem Kumar wrote:If I understand correctly, if the CAB applies to only those who came in as refugees prior to 2014, what happens to those who came later & continue to come? Its not like the persecution of Hindus has stopped in Pak/BD/Afg. Does CAB not provide any succor to those? That's be mighty disappointing
KLNMurthy wrote:If I understand correctly, the CAB has a cutoff date of all arrivals before 2014. It doesn't address future refugees. Am I wrong?
The act stipulates that any migrant from non-Muslim community who reached India before 31/12/2014 and their presence is known to GoI will NOT be treated as an illegal migrant any more. So their chances of getting citizenship is now 100%. For the new comers the waiting period of 11 years has been reduced to 5 years. But it is not going to be as simple as crossing the border and stating that he/she is a Hindu or Christian and the Citizenship is issued on the spot. There would be processes & checks again to be followed.
Supratik wrote:No you are right but on the ground BJP unable to communicate and I am pretty sure rest is due to Congress.
In Assam, I do feel that BJP was unable to articulate its point well. The "seculars" always had better command of the situation there. Is'nt Himanta Biswa Sarma from Assam?
CRamS wrote:I am seeing some DDM reports claiming Shinzo Abe has cancelled his India visit citing protest over CAB. If true, I don't understand why Japan should be so concerned unless the protests cause a security risk for Abe.
The Japs are generally a petrified lot, who will not take the risk given a choice. The kind of riots seen in NE India would make them worry and then make a quick exit. As a Bengali manager of mine once said, the Japs would get worried even when taken in a Taxi in the streets of Kolkotha ;) :).
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

Prem Kumar wrote:Thanks Sachin. So, if a persecuted Hindu family comes from Pakistan today illegally (i.e. crossing the border), will they be considered illegal (& hence deported) or will they be put on a legal immigration path?
They can be permitted entry without passport (it will not be treated as serious offense) but they will have to apply for citizenship through regular channels.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

Sachin wrote:[
The Japs are generally a petrified lot, who will not take the risk given a choice. The kind of riots seen in NE India would make them worry and then make a quick exit. As a Bengali manager of mine once said, the Japs would get worried even when taken in a Taxi in the streets of Kolkotha ;) :).
It seems like an overblown story by ndtv. The venue is all that might change. Doubt the meet will be cancelled.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Abe meeting was located in Gauhati. Hence the law and order situation there might have resulted in the cancellation. The picture is not clear as of now.
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

The Japan summit is scheduled for 15th December at Guwahati which is under lockdown, they will probably change the venue or postpone the meet
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
IUML whose party constitution does not allow for non Muslims now talks of Secularism.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

pankajs wrote:
nandakumar wrote:Reposting what I posted earlier. I am genuinely puzzled. Hence the repeat request.
Why are critics of the CAB saying that it is violative of Article 14 of the Constitution? The Constitution is a foundational law that people of India enacted to say that we as people of a nation will enact such laws and be governed by it as are in consonance with the Constitution. So it is clearly meant to apply to Indians. No person who is not an Indian can claim that the principle of equality before the law should apply to him/her. There is a reason why the Preamble of the Constitution says, 'We the people of India .....
1. Rhetoric mostly but frustration too.

2. Mislead people and provoke them to violence.

3. Signalling the furrin masters to reign Modi by setting the agenda and narrative. Notice how promptly the USCIRF sanction recommendation came. Who do you think provides them the signal and the material to make their case? These very fellows who have been shouting violation of Article 14, 15 & 21 and what not.

It is not one or the other but all of the above at the same time. A perfect example would be turdesai. He simultaneously is frustrated, misleading, provoking and implicitly calling for global action against India by his rhetoric.
Thanks. That does clarify things.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

I have relatives living and working in Assam. From what I have gathered after talking to them is this.
1. Normal economic activity is paralysed in most parts of Assam. Shops are shut. Vegetables are in short supply.
2. Internet is down. But mobile voice calls are going through.
3. Protest by native Assamese is largely peaceful. Indeed they go the extra mile to make things easy for people stranded in the midst of road blockades. My relative who is into third trimester of her pregnancy was stuck on the way home from the hospital two days back. She had a 5 year old child too, with her. While the blockade wasn't lifted to facilitate her exit- as a matter of principle- they nevertheless guided her through side lanes and small streets.
4. There is resentment against Bengalis in general and fault them for not assimilating themselves into mainstream Assamese culture. They are not able to articulate what exactly these Bengalis should have done by way of acculturation.
5. The animosity if one can call it that, is economic rather than cultural. The average Bengali immigrant whether Muslim or Hindu is more hardworking and better skilled at their jobs than the average Assamese. This is widely perceived and is proved by personal experience too of my relative.
6. What really irks them is the clever strategy employed to disposses them of their agricultural lands. Apparently, they came in as sharecropper cultivators. The land owning Assamese gladly allowed them to till the land and get a good chunk of the produce. Gradually they bribed the politicians into granting them ration cards, voting rights etc and establish themselves as natives of Assam. They then established their rights as tenant cultivators and claimed ownership rights over land which of course is the law in most States.
7. What do the Assamese want now? They do want the Bengalis to stay in Assam and work there. Certainly the middle class want them. Their lives would be real mess absent the Bengali carpenter/electrician/gardener etc. But they do not want these people to get voting rights or acquire land and a stake in the political power arrangement.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
Venom Of CAB Critics Flows From This: ‘Hindus Are Persecutors, Never The Persecuted’

A new sense of India as a civilisational state with obligations to all Indic peoples in the neighbourhood worries Hinduphobics no end.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

This is a seminal moment for Hindus to realise what they are up against. The partnership of Hinduphobic domestic liberals with global evangelical and jihadi groups is now out in the open

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

now what, USCIRF :mrgreen:

why the discrimination against muslims

Or, is the sauce not the same for the Indian gander and the ameriki goose

Trump says US will prioritize Christian refugees

Trump says US will prioritize Christian refugees

By Daniel Burke, CNN Religion Editor

Mon January 30, 2017

Story highlights
Trump did not name a reason or offer any evidence about why the agencies that vet refugees

A Pew study found 99% of the nearly 12,600 Syrians granted refugee status last year were Muslims

Washington(CNN) President Donald Trump said in a new interview Friday that persecuted Christians will be given priority over other refugees seeking to enter the United States, saying they have been "horribly treated."

Speaking with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Trump said that it had been "impossible, or at least very tough" for Syrian Christians to enter the United States.

"If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair -- everybody was persecuted, in all fairness -- but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair. So we are going to help them."

Trump did not name a reason or offer any evidence about why the agencies that vet refugees, including the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department, would have prioritized Muslim refugees over Christians.

According to a report by the non-partisan Pew Research Center, however, 99% of the nearly 12,600 Syrians granted refugee status last year were Muslims. Less than 1% were Christian. Syria's population is 87% Muslim and 10% Christian, according to the CIA World Fact Book.

Also on Friday, Trump signed an executive order explicitly freezing refugee applications from Syria. It's unclear how his pledge to help persecuted Christians from that country will accord with the order.

The United States admitted a record number of 38,901 Muslim refugees in 2016, according to a study conducted by Pew. But nearly the same number of Christians, 37,521 were also admitted.

At the same time, many Christian groups that resettle refugees in the United States decry the persecution of their brethren overseas, but said the country should not give favor to fellow Christians or bar Muslims.

"We would resist that strongly," Scott Arbeiter, president of World Relief, the humanitarian arm of the National Association of Evangelicals and one of nine agencies that partner with the federal government to resettle refugees.

"Some of the most vulnerable people in the world right now are Muslims. If we say no Muslim should be let in, we are denying the humanity and dignity of people made in the image of God."

Arbeiter said he and his group have tried unsuccessfully to meet with the new Trump administration to discuss refugee policy.

A study conducted by the libertarian Cato Institute found that between 1975-2015, the United States admitted approximately 700,000 asylum-seekers and 3.25 million refugees. Four asylum-seekers and 20 refugees later became terrorists and launched attacks on US soil.

"The chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by an asylum-seeker was one in 2.73 billion a year," wrote the study's author, Alex Nowrasteh. "The chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by a refugee is one in 3.64 billion a year."
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Shivsena did in a day. CPI-M took 16 years to do U turn. :mrgreen:

Hypocrisy, Thy Name Is Marxist: In 2012, Karat Led CPM Strongly Batted For CAB. In 2019, Yechury Led CPM Opposes It https://swarajyamag.com/insta/hypocrisy ... opposes-it… via @swarajyamag
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Understand the laser focus of the BIF gangs and the speed at which they act, unlike the BJP which keeps dragging its feet, allowing the resentment to rise and the opposition to build up

Such corrections are low hanging fruit, easy to pick and advantageous to showcase.

Important to get moving on the RTE fiasco and correct it ASAP

twitter
Congress was keen on the education department as party president Sonia Gandhi apparently wants to restore the state’s education pattern to pre-2014 levels. Congress leaders are of the view that “pro-RSS and anti-Gandhi” lessons had been introduced during BJP-Sena rule
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

And who better than runditv to report it :mrgreen:

NDTV Verified account @ndtv

Fox News host says female reporters trade sex for stories "all the time". https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/fox-new ... me-2148054
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

watch video

Is it the first an Indian PM counted atrocities on minorities in Pak/BD/Afg on a public platform?

Narendra Modi

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1205131753964228608
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

watch video

Narendra Modi

How will you convince junta in a sophisticated way Congress is now just a Muslim party?

Answer:

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1205147595766525954
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Cain Marko wrote:
Sachin wrote:[
It seems like an overblown story by ndtv. The venue is all that might change. Doubt the meet will be cancelled.
Cancellations are coming from Bangladesh too. They also want to be included in the automatic citizenship, even though they never ever migrate to India illegally and treat their Hindus better than India.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/a ... 2019-12-12
After Bangladesh foreign minister, home minister too cancels India visit amid anti-CAB protests
Bangladeshi Foreign Minister A K Abdul Momen and Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan on Thursday cancelled their visits to India over the situation arising out of the passage of the controversial Citizenship (Amendment) Bill in Parliament, diplomatic sources said.
Sahidul Hasan Khokon, Dhaka
December 12, 2019
Gautam
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Have you ever thought why communist hate Hinduism and Indian civilization so much?

Answer is simple.

It is because of theirProphet ‘Karl Marx’.See the views of Karl Marx about Hinduism.He wrote in the New-York Herald Tribune-

(1)”that they transformed a self-developing social state into never changing natural destiny,and thus brought about a brutalizing worship of nature, exhibiting its degradation in the fact that man,the sovereign of nature,fell down on his knees in adoration of Kanuman(Hanuman),the monkey,and Sabbala,the cow”.

Can you imagine how derogatory it is!

These writings provide a valid reason to communists to hate any thing that is Hindu in nature.Because they are ardent follower of their Prophet ‘Karl Marx’.So how can they ignore the message of Hindu hatred.

Let’s leave Hindus.Take a look of Prophet Karl Marx views about British rule.

He is glorifying British rule by saying that it produced the greatest social revolution in Asia.

Can you imagine,how a man can be so insensible that he is glorifying the job-losses of weaver and spinner which ultimately produced mass-poverty among these people as a Greatest revolution!

Look what exactly he said.-

(2)”English interference having placed the spinner in Lancashire and the weaver in Bengal, or sweeping away both Hindoo spinner and weaver, dissolved these small semi-barbarian semi- civilized,communities, by blowing up their economical basis, and thus produced the greatest, and to speak the truth, the only social revolution ever heard of in Asia.”

(3)England has to fulfill a double mission in India: one destructive, the other regenerating the annihilation of old Asiatic society, and the laying the material foundations of Western society in Asia.

SOURCES:
(1)25 June 1853- The British Rule in India-New-York Daily Tribune

(2)25 June 1853- The British Rule in India-New-York Daily Tribune

(3)8 Aug 1853- The Future Results of British Rule in India-New-York Daily Tribune
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

g.sarkar wrote:
Cain Marko wrote: It seems like an overblown story by ndtv. The venue is all that might change. Doubt the meet will be cancelled.
Cancellations are coming from Bangladesh too. They also want to be included in the automatic citizenship, even though they never ever migrate to India illegally and treat their Hindus better than India.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/a ... 2019-12-12
After Bangladesh foreign minister, home minister too cancels India visit amid anti-CAB protests
Bangladeshi Foreign Minister A K Abdul Momen and Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan on Thursday cancelled their visits to India over the situation arising out of the passage of the controversial Citizenship (Amendment) Bill in Parliament, diplomatic sources said.
Sahidul Hasan Khokon, Dhaka
December 12, 2019
Gautam
Japan’s PM Shinzo Abe says he’ll visit India as reports say he’ll cancel

10:26 AM IST

Japanese PM Shinzo Abe said he is still planning to visit India next week

Shinzo Abe was earlier scheduled to begin his visit on Sunday and had been slated to meet with PM Narendra Modi in Assam
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

what was the IUML doing at the time when owasi was vilifying the ahmadiyas :mrgreen:

and now they are going to court to include ahmadiyas and such in the CAB
CABPassed Liberals’ who have suddenly discovered their love for Ahmadiyas were silent when Asaduddin Owaisi was oppressing them

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Subramanian Swamy Verified account @Swamy39 Dec 11

It is ironic that Congis are calling Modi Hitler and BJP Fascist. Congis’ President TDK is the daughter of a soldier of Hitler’s Army and was a POW in Russia. Later he defect to KGB. Her mother a volunteer in Mussolini’s Fascist Youth Wing
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

I don't understand the press. Gauhati may be off-limits for now but Delhi, the seat of power in India, is always available.

Liberandu's #BlowToMudi orgasmic impulse must be the cause of such mind/logic/commonsense disconnect.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Modi 2.0:

Jun
J&K reservation
Triple Talaq
Transgender Bill

Jul
Road Safety Bill
UAPA to defeat terrorism

Aug:
Article 370 gone
Article 35A gone
Ladakh a new UT

November:
Ayodhya Ram Mandir

December:
Employee Code to curb Trade Unions
Citizen Amendment Bill
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

How easily are some CMs saying they wont allow CAB, with MSM not questioning them either. Seems many think of India as a European Union. This Idea of India is going to a bigger issue with time and has to be challenged well
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1168041456986030080
iMac_too @iMac_too

Bernie Sanders, Jeremy Corbyn, Pappu @RahulGandhi make job of voters easy in their respective countries
True

https://twitter.com/AatishTaseer/status ... 5976818689
Aatish Taseer @AatishTaseer

Speaking of refugees, India is haemorrhaging talent. Not a day goes by without my hearing of another writer, filmmaker, architect or entrepreneur looking to escape the bad air, economic devastation and political toxicity of Modi’s India. Let’s face it: the ‘achhe din’ are a bust.
When you have no arguments.

https://twitter.com/sullydish/status/12 ... 1714376704
Andrew Sullivan @sullydish

One lesson from the UK: if the Democrats don't stop their hard-left slide, they'll suffer the same fate as Labour. If they don't move off their support for mass immigration, they're toast. Ditto the wokeness. Left Twitter is not reality.
May be but UK results are certainly indicative.

https://twitter.com/TheJaggi/status/1205306400236167169
R Jagannathan @TheJaggi

The criticism of CAB is not about ensuring citizenship equal rights to illegal Muslim migrants but an effort to deny that Hindus can ever be persecuted anywhere
. Critics are all certifies Hinduphobics.
Lot of people are now realizing this point. It is a simple enough bill with very simple objectives BUT its side-effects are going to be many, long-lasting and dramatic in some cases. Sometime good things come in small simple packages.

This small step has the power to negate the past 70+ years efforts of the liberandus to paint the Hindus as the ONLY aggressors of the sub-continent and their efforts to white wash the atrocities of the past 1000 years perpetrated on Indics.
Last edited by pankajs on 13 Dec 2019 15:24, edited 1 time in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

When Bangladesh Confiscated 14th Century Kali Temple Destroyed By Pakistani Army, Gave Its Land To A Club
https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/when ... -to-a-club
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

chetak wrote:twitter
Venom Of CAB Critics Flows From This: ‘Hindus Are Persecutors, Never The Persecuted’

A new sense of India as a civilisational state with obligations to all Indic peoples in the neighbourhood worries Hinduphobics no end.
Even this is partially correct, evil idolaters don't have a right to exist- let alone be considered as human beings. Also they are building hate and victim hood for their vote banks- no way CAB is taking any bodies rights , similar a 100 horrific crimes are hidden by media and only 1 which is convenient is highlighted.
Last edited by Aditya_V on 13 Dec 2019 15:29, edited 1 time in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

‘Lotus Symbol On Passport A Part Of Security Feature, Other National Symbols To Be Used In Rotation’: MEA
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/lotus-sym ... tation-mea