2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Rishi_Tri
BRFite

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Rishi_Tri »

disha wrote:
chandrabhan wrote:
Classic example:

1. Nobody knew that NIA bill will be introduced

2. Nobody here has drawn out the salients of this bill

So a question for gurus here: If a media spreads fake news which gets circulated over whatsapp which causes riots leading to loss of life and damage to property, can that be called "cyber terrorism"?
Not commenting on you but on the bill. The bill is just ordinary - plain and simple. In fact it does not even come close to TADA.

In TADA, mere suspicion meant you could be arrested, held without bail, without trial for any period necessary as the authorities deemed necessary. Yakub Memon was arrested and awarded death penalty under TADA.

I can pick holes in the NIA act - why does not NIA act allow people to be held forthwith till the agency considers the person innocent. In today's world of near instant communication, anything less than instant authority to arrest and arraign, means you are working against time. E.g., videos of now prime accused (now dead) started circulating on Social Media weeks before Sri Lanka blasts. Why wasn't the person or associates arrested beforehand? Will this act provide adequate legal cover?

This act talks about converting current courts into special courts - well isn't the current judicial system so burdened that child sex offenders with multiple convictions are walking on streets and the National Capital @#$% case is still to be decided.. Should not NIA courts be set up across the country in next four - six months to take care of NIA cases?

Only thing this act does is - bring cyber security within its ambit that should have been included right from start.

Otherwise this act is very ordinary.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

^^
MAD modus operandi - Keep refining. If they get feedback or they see the gaps, they do make changes. Sometimes they are slow but they adapt
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

disha The forum is in eternal whine mode with pet peeves.
I knew about the NIA bill changes.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rishi-Tri the brilliance was to bring in effective changes and not come up with grandiose title POTA/TADA/MISA type 4 letter bills that will be red rag to the Opposition and get struck down by activist judges.
BTW the changes you want used to be called DIR and DORA by the British.

Right now only 6 MPs voted against the NIA amendment bill.
Not one single party opposed it.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

disha wrote:
Modi will *not* do lot of things. But I can say at least for now, Modi is not KhanMarketGang or suffering from Statesmantitis.

Actually we here suffer from statement-itis. We wake up and put out a statement!

BTW, BRF is *NOT* ahead of curve. It does not even know where the actual curve is and currently it looks at its own tail and thinks that is the curve and since it is on its behind, we think BRF is ahead!
:rotfl:

Modi is an enabler. He will enable an environment in which the rest of us can get together to build a better India without excessive interference.

To expect him to do everything for us is laziness and entitlement.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

ramana wrote:disha The forum is in eternal whine mode with pet peeves.
Ramana-sir, thanks. I am probably also getting in outrage mode given the outrages expressed everyday. So apologies for stating that nobody knew.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Rishi_Tri wrote: I can pick holes in the NIA act - why does not NIA act allow people to be held forthwith till the agency considers the person innocent. In today's world of near instant communication, anything less than instant authority to arrest and arraign, means you are working against time. E.g., videos of now prime accused (now dead) started circulating on Social Media weeks before Sri Lanka blasts. Why wasn't the person or associates arrested beforehand? Will this act provide adequate legal cover?

This act talks about converting current courts into special courts - well isn't the current judicial system so burdened that child sex offenders with multiple convictions are walking on streets and the National Capital @#$% case is still to be decided.. Should not NIA courts be set up across the country in next four - six months to take care of NIA cases?

Only thing this act does is - bring cyber security within its ambit that should have been included right from start.

Otherwise this act is very ordinary.
Rishi'ji, thanks for pointing it out. The way I see it, some of this bills need to be incremental. The state cannot go full fledge with a bill that will unite the opposition in a way that their over-reaction is detrimental to overall cause.

As for TADA, it had severe flaws. And it was more likely to be misused than rightly used. Imagine Nambi sir would have been arrested under TADA? There needs to be due process. Since any crime fighting bill without due process will result in it being misused rather than used properly.

It is better to give teeth incrementally to police agencies. It is counter-intuitive, but an incremental tightening of such criminal law bills inherently make them flexible and hence more effective.

Setting up sessions court is via the high court and even a state can set up session court under the aegis of NIA in their high court. This leaves SCI free to pursue cases like banning fireworks in Diwali or come up with a plan for Govindas during Krishna Janmashtami.

If you think carefully, CBI was under the Delhi police act and secular courts and corrupt state governments threw spanners in its ability to pursue cases effectively. NIA is evolving like FBI. I like the case of human trafficking. So if police in W. Bengal turns a blind eye to Gidhads (coyotes) running human smuggling of Rohingyas, they can be brought under book! All we now need is NIA to succeed in RS and go for presidential assent.

I think NIA bill is step in right direction. One step at a time.
Last edited by disha on 16 Jul 2019 10:15, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

There was and is definitely an uptick in efforts to make ppl understand the need for the NIA law. Also, the entire Muslims khatre main hain propaganda effort has been domestically busted with the counter attack focusing on how many criminal acts are being undertaken by the low level jihad apparatus. However, overall propaganda effort undertaken by NYT, WaPo etc continues unabated, unaddressed.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

On a different note,

3 years back posters on this forum were upset that Modi does not do anything to put #mediapimps in corner. But we misjudged him. He wanted #mediapimps to self-implode. It did. Look at the going on in Tiranga TV.

Pallavi Ghosh is going hammer & tongs against Zero Loss Sibal.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Looks like the job of bad mouthing BJP & Na.Mo has also been out-sourced to non-Indian media outlets and surveyors.
New study questions success of Centre's LPG scheme
Carried out by researchers from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Austria, and Stockholm Environment Institute, Massachusetts.....
For instance, in Koppal district, out of 5,848 PMUY consumers who had completed at least one year, as many as 35% beneficiaries purchased no refills in their first year and only 7% bought four or more cylinders.

Note the surveyors and sample size :roll:.
Rishi_Tri wrote:I can pick holes in the NIA act - why does not NIA act allow people to be held forthwith till the agency considers the person innocent.
Arbitrary detention will lead to rampant misuse, and sooner or later it may lead to situations that the whole Act would be questioned and perhaps put up for judicial reviews. The NIA can perhaps focus on local laws by which they can seek judicial custody or NIA custody.
ramana wrote:Not one single party opposed it.
Hope the BJP can also get this jump across Rajya Sabha hurdle. And I hear that they are also putting up the revised Motor Vehicle Act, with higher fines and punishments etc in Lok Sabha.
disha wrote:He wanted #mediapimps to self-implode. It did. Look at the going on in Tiranga TV. Pallavi Ghosh is going hammer & tongs against Zero Loss Sibal.
It is good to see the "seculars & liberals" fighting each other, but there should be more such show downs. The main stream media in India today is absolutely enimical to the country. They have to be exposed as what they really are; paid presstitues available 24/7 to the high paying customer. The media pimps acts like they are one big game changer in this country, that attitude needs to be broken down.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

disha wrote:On a different note,

3 years back posters on this forum were upset that Modi does not do anything to put #mediapimps in corner. But we misjudged him. He wanted #mediapimps to self-implode. It did. Look at the going on in Tiranga TV.

Pallavi Ghosh is going hammer & tongs against Zero Loss Sibal.

both of them have become like the proverbial washerman's pet.

na ghar ka, na ghat ka and with zero credibility.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

disha wrote:
Skanda wrote:Will the church backed Goan BJP ministers ever support Ayodhya like how Parrikar stood by.
Who wants their backing for Ayodhya? That is a misnomer.

However LS cleared the following Bill:

https://www.livemint.com/politics/polic ... 01967.html

And given the CONgoon opposition to it, one needs numbers in RS to pass the above bill. Given that this bill did lit a fire under Ass-a-dud-din, it is important that it goes through RS quickly.
disha ji,
I was hearing Indian express podcast, it mentioned few items
1. Congoons dont oppose this bill, it was initially tabled by them post 2008, 26/11. They have some objections around it
2. There were also mentions about its role in international investigations like on Indian embassy attack in kabul, of course with foreign govt cooperation
3. Another interesting point mentioned in the pod cast was that CBI was established through an executive order and there have been questions on its legal backing in courts. This govt wants to avoid it.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

ramana wrote:disha The forum is in eternal whine mode with pet peeves.
I knew about it few days back but was pressed to post it..i think we are here taking for granted someone else will do it...this thread moves too fast for me to keep track if it has been already posted or not..
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Do guys over here go through this link, it has interesting stats on loksabha and details
https://www.prsindia.org/sessiontrack

..i dont get the dope of media news these days..so have to go through this in nights while SHQ thinks i'm getting perverted..
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

iMac_too
@iMac_too
·
2h
Just check today's major happenings. Kerala HC says Sabarimala shrine is secular (whatever it means). Jharkhand court orders distribution of Quran. Bombay HC quashes CRZ clearances of Mumbai sea roads. And SC is playing ping-pong over Karnataka. Now tell me what's needed
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

sudarshan wrote: To expect him to do everything for us is laziness and entitlement.
Most of the RW handles on teetar are bunch of them. Their whining is quite shrill and deafening. Either they crypto Congoons for long term agenda or they simply are lazy entitled lot.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

चाचा नेहरू ने पूरे देश को मदरसा बना दिया । Deserved a Madarsa in his name

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk wrote:iMac_too
@iMac_too
·
2h
Just check today's major happenings. Kerala HC says Sabarimala shrine is secular (whatever it means). Jharkhand court orders distribution of Quran. Bombay HC quashes CRZ clearances of Mumbai sea roads. And SC is playing ping-pong over Karnataka. Now tell me what's needed
Look where the battle moved. to the courts.
The project costing around Rs 14,000 crore is likely to reduce travel time by 70 per cent, and also result in annual fuel consumption saving to the tune of 34 per cent each year. It is expected to cater to three-four lakh passengers per day.
CJI Gogoi said Development hurt Social Justice and Environment 2 days ago. Mumbai HC quashes CRZ clearances of Mumbai sea roads.

River linking, Roads, Sagar mala all will be stopped using SC route. In 2014, They delayed GST for 2 years in RS to affect BJP 2019. Fortunately, did not work. But now, they are going use judicial route. Justice Chandrachud will be far more willing agent of globalist forces.

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/mumbais-a ... -clearance
Mumbai’s Ambitious Coastal Road Project Hits Judicial Roadblock As Bombay HC Cancels CRZ Clearance
The ambitious 29.2 km long coastal road project connecting Mumbai’s Marine Lines to Kandivali has hit a judicial roadblock after the Bombay High Court cancelled the Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) clearance given to the project, ANI has reported.

The court ruled that the project needs to get a mandatory environment clearance and that the work till date was progressing without necessary clearances. The BMC has thus been ordered to stop any further work which has been planned on the project, Times of India has reported.

The petition filed by various NGOs and Mumbai residents claims that the project is causing irreversible alteration to coastal morphology, biodiversity, and traditional ecological practices. It also adds that the reclamation work undertaken for the project is illegal.
The project costing around Rs 14,000 crore is likely to reduce travel time by 70 per cent, and also result in annual fuel consumption saving to the tune of 34 per cent each year. It is expected to cater to three-four lakh passengers per day.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

vijayk wrote:iMac_too
@iMac_too
·
2h
One must say, hats off to the Jharkhand girl who is refusing to distribute Quran even after court order, and is on record on TV saying today they are asking me to distribute Quran today, tomorrow they might ask me to convert and become Muslim. I wont do it.
Takes courage.
And what kind of judgement is this anyway? Are judgements now the whims and fancies of milords rather than based on actual letter of the law?

https://www.besthindinews.com/2019/07/r ... uaran.html
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

vijayk wrote: Look where the battle moved. to the courts.
I saw some model of BIF which had NGOs, courts, opposition parties and madarsas in it.

Let's take a stape back and where the battle is played now. Give these guys some more time and we will see the results. The rot runs deeper and it wont be removed overnight..as much as i dont agree to it ram mandir can wait but the response to BIF can't.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

There is no law, no constitution ... if you select people on stupid tests and have no accountability to constitution or no evaluation, this is what happens. Difficult to cure the disease. Once you are in power of position, you get God complex. There has to be some evaluation of these people by citizens and demoted.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

One major point that needs to be tackled is various public servants (including judges) having foreign presence. Money gets transferred over to the family members living in foreign lands and they hardly care about losing much to ED. Even those ED cases don't go far for well connected entities. Not sure how the vetting process can introduced by govt in this manner.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

kittoo wrote:One must say, hats off to the Jharkhand girl who is refusing to distribute Quran even after court order, and is on record on TV saying today they are asking me to distribute Quran today, tomorrow they might ask me to convert and become Muslim. I wont do it.
Takes courage.
And what kind of judgement is this anyway? Are judgements now the whims and fancies of milords rather than based on actual letter of the law?
True. Looks like the judiciary (and that too lower levels like the magistrates) are now thinking that they are running the country. The girl from Ranchi how ever seems to have got a massive support. She any ways plans to appeal in the higher court; but if the bail condition from a magistrate is like this then I don't know what would be coming from the higher courts. The judiciary seems to be now forming laws after laws when it has no such powers. It is actually quite dangerous to the country and people seem to be not realising that.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Sachin wrote:
kittoo wrote:One must say, hats off to the Jharkhand girl who is refusing to distribute Quran even after court order, and is on record on TV saying today they are asking me to distribute Quran today, tomorrow they might ask me to convert and become Muslim. I wont do it.
Takes courage.
True. Looks like the judiciary (and that too lower levels like the magistrates) are now thinking that they are running the country. The girl from Ranchi how ever seems to have got a massive support. She any ways plans to appeal in the higher court; but if the bail condition from a magistrate is like this then I don't know what would be coming from the higher courts. The judiciary seems to be now forming laws after laws when it has no such powers. It is actually quite dangerous to the country and people seem to be not realising that.
What govt is there in Jharkhand?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Karthik S wrote:What govt is there in Jharkhand?
BJP. As I see it, peacefools, secular parties & judiciary are now openly challenging the BJP Central & State governments. And let us see how they deal it. The girl at least has got support from lots of Hindus, including lawyers is what I understand. Again more than Na.Mo & A.Shah it would be the BJP's Ranchi level BJP leaders who should be defending the girl.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

News18

Verified account

@CNNnews18
Follow Follow @CNNnews18
More
#KarNatakaHearing - Representing Karnataka CM @hd_kumaraswamy, Rajeev Dhavan questions the Supreme Court's authority in the matter. "The court didn't have jurisdiction then and it doesn't have jurisdiction now," he says.
then means when they forced Yeddi to prove majority in 24 hours but for CONs, it is Great.

NOW ... he is telling judges to back off even if he doesn't follow the constitution.

Here is the judge

#KarNatakaHearing - CJI Ranjan Gogoi says that the top court can't decide if Speaker should decide on resignation or disqualification of MLAs first. "We cannot fetter him," he says.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^This is where Bajrang Dal can come in and provide an ecosystem of intellectual and physical shield for dharma. US has its ACLU and AIPAC. They provide the intellectual and to a degree provide physical coverage. Without getting the power itself, their sole focus being Dharma. Currently several in BD want to become CM/PM - nothing wrong in that - just that BD is not the train to gain political power.

For example, nothing stops BD coming in strong on the legal side when the case came to highlight. Nothing stops them from reaching out to journos and explain the intellectual/legal position. Nothing wrong in putting out several blog posts in all languages explaining the nuances. Nothing wrong in some of them reaching out to mullahs and asking them to look into their own. The battle can be fought in different spheres.

BJP is a political party. It has to move into neutral and central role of "sabka saath, sabka vikas, sabka vishwas".

Yes BJP must be forced to articulate how it will bring the out-of-control Judiciary on the right track! Does it require NJAC to be passed? Should not there be judicial review where all such out-of-order judges can come under severe strictures.

I will make the case that the judges at lower courts are generally corrupt and inept. How do we weed such judges out? Where is the articulation on that from political parties?

So laying out all on Modi and doing #MudiShudRezine is just lazy caterwauling.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Local DM and PP run and act like gods all around. Whenever we ran into them, we would always take local youth with us to observe and learn. Always left a quiet bit of impressions on them about the system and bias in it. They didn't have to learn 1000 years of history and connect all the dots when seeing all in front of them where Hindus were preyed upon and muslims just got away; disparities in law enforcement to FIR noting. At the same time they knew how to get something done when have to deal with these. Significant portion of the earnings by these people come from exploiting Hindus (Draconian dowry laws to divorces being money printing press for multiple institutions). May be this is where they can be hurt. Many groundwork projects like this were suggested to VHP/BD/etc. There has to be FIR to sentencing hand holding of Hindus in the legal system. Trying to get someone off of fake charges is like teeth breaking and happens all the time.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Here is a simple template:

VHP -> Take care of Hindu religious institutes. Including the legal, social, intellectual, physical framework across the globe. Help others where they cannot reach - like create Indic institutions for organic farming, cattle sheds etc.

BD -> Shield of Indic forces. Some parts already articulated above.

BJP -> Political template - theirs should govern the rashtra in Indic ways - incl. growing economy. Security etc.

All of the above can support an ecosystem of IHs.

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/richa- ... ndia-needs
So a Ranchi girl, Richa Bharti, asked aloud why “one community” is disproportionately represented among terrorists. From what I have heard, she was responding to a viral TikTok video, where some “seculars” ask what if Tabrez Ansari’s son decides to “avenge” his father’s death by becoming a terrorist.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2019/colum ... orces.html
There has been a dramatic shift in the BJP’s stance towards our forces post its electoral victory. After using them during campaigns, it hardly has them in the heart, mind or Budget

It is no secret that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is the darling of many media and news organisations, who treat every step and sneeze of Prime Minister Narendra Modi as an occasion for a prime-time special. Even cricket, India’s beloved sport, was a victim of this worrying obsession. Prior to India’s hard-fought loss to New Zealand in the World Cup semi-finals, a popular Hindi news channel hosted a show which asked: “Can Prime Minister Modi win us the World Cup?” Like many of us, I worry about such obsession (coupled with an unhealthy dose of compliance) manifesting itself as mainstream acceptability, certainly not good for the country. But this is a conversation (an article) for another day.

For now, let us talk about something that flashed across our television screens during the election season and was a topic of hot debate and discussion: India’s armed forces. Although hardly much time has passed since the election summer of 2019, there has been a dramatic shift in the stance the BJP has adopted towards the men in uniform. During the election season, we were often treated to the party’s dramatics, which was often obscene. For example, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath insulted our armed forces by calling them “Modiji ki sena”, thus implying that they worked at the beck and call of only one man and not in furtherance of their duty to the entire nation. As a former police officer, who tried to serve the people of the country and whose only master was the rule of law, I found such statements appalling, especially from a Chief Minister of a BJP-ruled State.

Sometimes, the drama was nauseating: Like when BJP leader Manoj Tiwari attempted to cash in on the Pulwama attack by wearing military clothing during a political rally. I am pretty certain that such antics make a mockery of what it means to be a soldier and belittles a hallowed uniform. Prime Minister Modi, too, often piggybacked on the armed forces. For instance, in some of his rallies, there were photographs of the security forces personnel killed in the February 14 suicide bombing in Pulwama. While these were absolutely crass, there was at least enthusiasm from the BJP about the armed forces. But how do we determine if this Government actually cares about the country’s armed forces? Or does it merely aim to rely on them for political points?

One way to do so is to look at the way it has dealt with one of the most shocking tragedies on Indian soil: The Pulwama terror attack. It is obvious that the Government will make sure that no such attack happens on Indian soil in the future but why have we been kept in the dark about the intelligence failures that eventually led to such a deadly attack? In order to ensure that the lives of our soldiers are not in jeopardy, we must understand how these attacks occurred and how do we plan to avert them in the future? On this aspect, however, there have been no questions from the media and no answers from the Government.

Another relevant barometer is the number of terrorist attacks that have taken place in India since 2014. In a written reply by Minister of State for Home Affairs, it was stated that the number of terrorist incidents in Jammu & Kashmir alone jumped 177 per cent in the past five years. This is a frightening number.

I may be trolled and many may say that this proves that the armed forces need more backing and focus from our Government, which Modiji has done. To this, I say that I wholeheartedly agree with the first part but disagree with the second. While there is a need for India to focus more on its defence forces by upgrading its machinery and ensuring a better life for its soldiers, I disagree that the BJP has any intention to actually do something to change the current scenario.

A clear indication of this and of where the Government’s priorities do not lie was when Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the first Union Budget for the new term of the BJP-led Government. While the entire session was extremely underwhelming, as evidenced by the 1,000 point fall in the Sensex, the Defence Budget was especially disconcerting. This because as part of the latest allocation, only 1.45 per cent of the country’s Gross Domestic Product, was given to defence expenditure, which may be the lowest since the 1962 war.

This is especially distressing because in the previous fiscal year (2018-19), a shortfall of close toRs 1.12 lakh crore was projected by the three wings of the armed forces (excluding the Defence Research and Development Organisation).

When asked about the inadequate funds, the Ministry of Defence stated: “This Ministry is bound by the budgetary ceilings conveyed by the Ministry of Finance. The reduced allocations were passed on uniformly to all the services.” As wonderfully put by my colleague, Shashi Tharoor, with this Government, “defence is favoured when it comes to rhetoric, and treated as badly as other ministries when cost-cutting is done.”

For all its rhetoric, the BJP would do well to remember that India has fought four wars since independence (comprehensively winning three), but no political leader has previously attempted to take advantage of the victories until it changed the way politicians view and deal with our forces.

All of this posturing would still be okay if the BJP actually showed some action. However, as is evident from the party’s actions, the relationship between it and the armed forces is: Out of sight and out of mind. When elections are out of sight, our armed forces, unfortunately, do not find any place in their hearts or minds.

(The author is president of Jharkhand Pradesh Congress Committee)
Was thinking of not posting it ..but then doing it because to show these guys' record is still stuck on same points...although it uses the cover fire of some good arguments. He does miss the utilization of allocated budgets....
mods please delete if you dont think adds value
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

disha wrote:Here is a simple template:

VHP -> Take care of Hindu religious institutes. Including the legal, social, intellectual, physical framework across the globe. Help others where they cannot reach - like create Indic institutions for organic farming, cattle sheds etc.

BJP -> Political template - theirs should govern the rashtra in Indic ways - incl. growing economy. Security etc.

So a Ranchi girl, Richa Bharti, asked aloud why “one community” is disproportionately represented among terrorists. From what I have heard, she was responding to a viral TikTok video, where some “seculars” ask what if Tabrez Ansari’s son decides to “avenge” his father’s death by becoming a terrorist.
Most of hindu organizations are reactionary..church kind of visionary model that looks into inorganic growth is something worth applying some thought to..hindu eco systems were demolished by british over centuries and modern mamluks have perpetuated that...
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

disha wrote:Here is a simple template:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... s?from=mdr
No arrest for posts on social sites without senior cops' nod, Supreme Court says

So who gave the permission to arrest the girl? Some senior police! We need to fix that first.

May be BJP Govts at state level should set up a committee to monitor constitutional violations by judges and police. May be that's how we dilute the power of judiciary. Give legal sanction to monitor their performance
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Sachin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:What govt is there in Jharkhand?
BJP. As I see it, peacefools, secular parties & judiciary are now openly challenging the BJP Central & State governments. And let us see how they deal it. The girl at least has got support from lots of Hindus, including lawyers is what I understand. Again more than Na.Mo & A.Shah it would be the BJP's Ranchi level BJP leaders who should be defending the girl.
Not everything is BJP vs the rest. If BJP leaders who are running the government are not acting then they are hands in gloves with them.
Last edited by abhijitm on 16 Jul 2019 23:57, edited 1 time in total.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

this is how the cookie crumbles for sickulars like barkha. why is the turd karan thapar silent? i thought he had a show on Tiranga tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQaV14QzsBw

ps: corrected typos
Last edited by Atmavik on 17 Jul 2019 02:09, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Disha and Chetak, Manoj Kureel has excellent cartoon on Barkha Dutt and Navjot Sidhu being thrown out.

Jharkhand Govt by its action/inaction has managed to rubbish/negate a lot of good will even before two months of the may election results.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I liked the way the speaker Sri Om Birla, kept control of the house during Amti Shah speech.
And Amit Shah spoke like a jingo from this Forum.
khatvaanga
BRFite

Post by khatvaanga »

ramana wrote:I liked the way the speaker Sri Om Birla, kept control of the house during Amti Shah speech.
And Amit Shah spoke like a jingo from this Forum.
He has to do something on ground sooner. Lots of challenges past 2 months and I dont know what is the tipping point for him.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

His cold voice stopped all the noise right way.
Do watch the debate on LS TV on youtube.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

ramana wrote:His cold voice stopped all the noise right way.
Do watch the debate on LS TV on youtube.
Kureel has this one too:
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Posting it as I ran into it.
Help Us Raise Funds For Richa Bharti's Legal Aid!
https://www.ketto.org/amp/fundraiser/he ... ssion=true