2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

I mentioned earlier that video of the riots are being taken by the intelligence agencies, both state and center. It has become a standard practice these days

twitter

Wow! Delhi police is working with NIA now to use facial recognition tech and match it with AADHAR database to identify those responsible for the violence in Delhi. These thugs should face the most serious punishment per law.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Karthik S wrote:
Karan M wrote:
Something of that quantum, no. The rioters and their handlers arent that stupid. Low grade violence, of course. Above type of stuff in Bengal and "secular" run states, par for the course.
I am hoping the handlers have exposed themselves now already!
Yes !!
I don't think a large scale riot by Peacefools in todays day and time will go unchallenged and unpunished.
After Gujarat 2002, There hasn't been a concentrated riot over weeks like it used to happen in earlier days. Hindu samaj may still be suffering from centuries of foreign rule, but few red lines have been crossed and new lines drawn.
I do see a inherent assertiveness and swag among Hindu boys that comes with better economy, Dharmic leadership and sense of belonging.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Someone I know told me that serious back room work is in progress now to collate all video footage, intel info.

RATS WILL BE SMOKED OUT OF THEIR HOLES.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I don't think that allowing these anti CAB people to destroy property is a good idea. I hope GoI calls out the right law enforcement agency to deal with these. Daily riots was a Congress thing, we don't want the same now.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

KJo, Problem is L&O is a state issue. Center can issue directions but doesn't control local police.
But yes, this is high time that all these Goonda element are made to pay for the destruction of property.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

GOI is not allowing the riots they are watching from the sidelines as far as Bengal is concerned and acting in Delhi and Assam but with a light touch so far.

I have no experience with these sort of things

https://twitter.com/DivyaSoti/status/12 ... 7772073986
Divya Kumar Soti @DivyaSoti

Many school teachers who are regularly sent for government survey work have told me that Muslims do not give exact number of their family members. All government statistics are understatements.
NRC would force the numbers into the open if the above it the true because living in India without NRC entry would automatically classify you as an illegal.

There are other interesting side-effects of NRC e.g. We've all heard of Hindu girls who have disappeared over the years presumably kidnapped and LJed, mostly of the lower caste and never recovered. Well, they cannot remain invisible to NRC now! Many other side-effects.
Last edited by pankajs on 15 Dec 2019 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

for those dravidians in parliament, slyly asking why SL tamils were not included in the CAB

Nagarajan K S @ksnagarajan

Leave current CAB. Even in 2004-2009, the period i am aware of.. during both ADMK & DMK govts, if any Srilankan Tamil applies for Citizenship, Q-branch will visit him & threaten to take the application back. Our govts irrespective of who rule never accept them as it's citizens.

10:10 PM - 14 Dec 2019
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Vikas wrote:KJo, Problem is L&O is a state issue. Center can issue directions but doesn't control local police.
But yes, this is high time that all these Goonda element are made to pay for the destruction of property.
Delhi police comes under AS doesn't it?
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

Vikas wrote:KJo, Problem is L&O is a state issue. Center can issue directions but doesn't control local police.
In desh ki Rajdhani urf Dilli, it comes under the center. Recall the famous sleep-in-the-open protest that Kejriwal
did at the beginning of his first term as the mukhya mantri of Dilli. He wanted the pulis to come under his control.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Another view ..

https://twitter.com/NavroopSingh_/statu ... 3585138688
Navroop Singh @NavroopSingh_

AAP Campaign for 2020 Delhi up in smoke. Middle Class and Upper Middle Class are traditional BJP voters. Polarisation in Delhi will hit him for a six.
Pus an AAP MLA was supposed to be part of the crowd that burnt the bus.
https://twitter.com/meghdootindia/statu ... 9799139328
MEGHDOOT @meghdootindia

@ArvindKejriwal this is your #MLA instigating crowd at #JamiaMilliaIslamia . #AAP has destroyed whatever prospects it had in #Delhi Elections.
It is really shameful of #political parties to create disharmony on grounds of #CAA .

This is not a Game ... Come in senses
After the latest bus burning in Delhi, the previous light touch will probably change to tight fist going forward.
Last edited by pankajs on 15 Dec 2019 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

KJo wrote:I don't think that allowing these anti CAB people to destroy property is a good idea. I hope GoI calls out the right law enforcement agency to deal with these. Daily riots was a Congress thing, we don't want the same now.
.....'Congress thing' as in Congress enabled the riots? I know of atleast one situation where they enabled riots year after year,....till govt. changed and the riots stopped cold, from that year on.

It is interesting to see why the riots started today (in Delhi and Aligarh) when the bill was passed 3-4 days ago. JNU has been quiet. Wonder where Kishan KAnhaiyya Kumar is ....he has some new-found friends in Jamia Milia. And maybe Aligarh.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

I am totally confused... What are these people fighting for?
* do they want hindus and christians should not be allowed into india?
* Or do they want muslim from pak and bangla to be allowed into this "insecure modi rajya"?
:shock:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

madhu wrote:I am totally confused... What are these people fighting for?
* do they want hindus and christians should not be allowed into india?
* Or do they want muslim from pak and bangla to be allowed into this "insecure modi rajya"?
:shock:
this is what they are fighting for, never forget.

syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

the template is pretty much clear. these abduls will burn public property. when the state cracks down on them, the outrage gang(bolly and media pimps) will come out and start bashing the fascist government. their enablers will pick up the sounds and air them at global level.

the problem with this is,
global order is busy with hongkong and other issues, won't be having time to deal with communal bjp. they will probably outsource it some other party.
we all have some basic idea of this some other party. truly historic era we are living.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

here is a real, genuine and by god dara hua mussalman, probably pissed himself if not worse. All false bravado has evaporated :mrgreen:

Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

With this new CAB/Citizenship rules, I think India will unravel before us. As much as I am a Modi supporter, I firmly believe that Indian Muslims are part of India's heritage and future as an Indian HIndu is and this new law basically demarcates and Indian Hindu and Indian Muslim. What is states is that a Hindu, from Bangladesh to Burma to Ruwanda, can stay in India without any repercussions while a Muslim who is born here, whose parents and grand parents are born here, can be categorized as a non-citizen is he/she cannot prove that their parents born before 1971 have proper documentation and India, there is never proper documentation. This is a law/sentiment which I will fight against as long as it's implemented this way. With Modi's arrival, i hoped India will be strong and there will be a pivot towards dharmic values. There is nothing dharmic about this law and it is infact dhimmian in its nature and execution. No Indian(Hindu or Muslim) should ever go through this. I am proud of my India for various reasons and one of them being India providing means of subsistence to various non-indian citizens as well. All I was hoping was that we get some measures where illegal economic immigrants India does not get to decide India's future by participating in elections. But what we got was a draconian law that is in direct contrast of India's founding principles. There is nothing secular about it and people who are forcefully saying that it is simply does not understand what secular means or deliberately ignorant about it. I wanted Modi because I'm an vehement anti-congi/anti-communist/anti-castiest/pro-india Hindu. If the only way to achieve this is to categorize/treat or propagate the sentiment that 200 Muslims of India as non-citizens then this is not for me. I thought about this long and hard and there are no two ways about it. If there is an election right now, my vote will be for anyone who stands in opposition to this law and that includes Congress. I rather go back 10 years and restart building India, rather that going back 100 years and restart from there.

If there are any Indian Muslims lurking on this forum, I want to convey that you are as human and deserving of Indian citizenship as I, an Hindu is and I will support/vote, and contribute to your betterment as I do to my betterment because we all are Indians.

JAI HIND!!!
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

Another one from the Islamic-Communist republic of Kerala. I don't think you ever were a BJP or Modi voter. If you were you would have known what was in the manifesto. Your small pamphlet above is similar in content to the tukde-tukde gangs. For the umpteenth time this NRC update is not about Indian muslim citizens but about those who have come in illegally. Among those who have come in illegally only those communities who face religious persecution have been given the opportunity of citizenship.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Jay wrote: If there are any Indian Muslims lurking on this forum, I want to convey that you are as human and deserving of Indian citizenship as I, an Hindu is and I will support/vote, and contribute to your betterment as I do to my betterment because we all are Indians.
So you don't care about the countless hindus living in fear in these riot zones. of course you see only muslims suffering(which is imaginary) here. CAB is about illegal foreign muslims. not indian muslims.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Jay wrote:With this new CAB/Citizenship rules, I think India will unravel before us. As much as I am a Modi supporter, I firmly believe that Indian ******* are part of India's heritage and future as an Indian HIndu is and this new law basically demarcates and Indian Hindu and Indian ******.
It seems like even basic understanding is beyond the realm of some posters.

The CAA has nothing to do with Indians of any kind. It is demarcating RoP foreigners and non-RoP foreigners, and that too from three specific RoP countries notorious for persecuting minorities.

It selectively gives those non-RoP foreigners an expedited path to citizenship. That's all. And this goremint has taken the right decision, because Dharmic civilization is the basis for our country, not Abrahamic culture. We will absolutely not give expedited citizenship to those who are persecuting our culture and values.

If you cannot understand these simple truths, the next best thing to do is to thank NaMo and Shah for trying to save your rear end and those of your descendents.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

this is what they are fighting for, never forget.

One thing is clear. Its a curse to be a hindu (in india atleast.)
* To build a temple we need to wait peacefully 105 yrs
* to get back into Kashmir as a pandit we need to wait for 30 yrs
* to have our temple funds back we need to wait for xxx yrs
Truly sad state.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Jay wrote:But what we got was a draconian law that is in direct contrast of India's founding principles. There is nothing secular about it and people who are forcefully saying that it is simply does not understand what secular means or deliberately ignorant about it. I wanted Modi because I'm an vehement anti-congi/anti-communist/anti-castiest/pro-india Hindu. If the only way to achieve this is to categorize/treat or propagate the sentiment that 200 Muslims of India as non-citizens then this is not for me.
1. This law is not about Indian citizens but about illegals immigrants from our 3 "Islamic" neighbors.
2. You seem to have pulled out the 200 (200 million i guess) Muslims straight out of your backside. Indian Muslims are not impacted. There are about 20 million (2 crore) illegals Muslims in India per estimates who will get impacted.
3. Muslim and other "aliens" all have a process for legal immigration into India and that process will continue. Infact, Modi led government gave about 550+ Muslims citizenship in the past 5 years.
4. The CAA will provide refuge to "minorities" from our 3 "Islamic" neighbors who are fleeing "religious persecution". Very secular thing to do.
5. Btw, "Positive discrimination" is enshrined in our constitution if you have cared to read it and in our laws. We have "Positive discrimination" based on Religion (special privileges), Caste (reservation), Gender (many laws are not gender neutral), etc as part of our "secular" constitution and per "India's founding principles".

Any additional "Positive discrimination" should and would be read in the same spirit as enshrined in our constitution. Believe me, it will be the most secular thing to do.

Plus, Caste discrimination could only be countered by using Caste yardstick. Gender discrimination could only be countered by using Gender yardstick. Similarly, Religious discrimination in our 3 "Islamic" neighbors could only be countered by using Religious yardstick. Again very secular thing to do and inline with "India's founding principles" as clear from above.

Jai hind comrade!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Bhell ... seems some action has started in Dilli ..

https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/1206203059019243521
Press Trust of India @PTI_News

Delhi Police enters Jamia Millia Islamia campus, blocks university gates: university official
Know, I ask you gentle rakshaks, how come bolis is prompt when it came to Jamia while they have allowed things to slide in JNU?

1. Jamila protest were followed by arson outside the university.
2. GOI wants JNU students to go further before it decides to step in.

https://twitter.com/the_hindu/status/12 ... 0038886401
The Hindu @the_hindu

JUST IN | Citizenship Amendment Act against Savarkar’s views: Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. -PTI
JUST IN | "Any decision on CAB will be taken after court gives verdict on its constitutional validity" says @OfficeofUT
Sena is digging itself a hole but it has also left a escape route. Theek hai.
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Jay wrote:With this new CAB/Citizenship rules, I think India will unravel before us. If there is an election right now, my vote will be for anyone who stands in opposition to this law and that includes Congress. I rather go back 10 years and restart building India, rather that going back 100 years and restart from there.

If there are any Indian Muslims lurking on this forum, I want to convey that you are as human and deserving of Indian citizenship as I, an Hindu is and I will support/vote, and contribute to your betterment as I do to my betterment because we all are Indians.

JAI HIND!!!
Sorry Jay, either we lost you or you lost us. Who is taking away citizenship from any Indian(I am not saying Hindu or Muslim)? The question here is who can get <speedy> neutralization as compared to normal neutralization I.e. citizenship - all non-Muslims from three specific Islamic countries. Is it that difficult to understand? I know Congress, CPI, TMC and AAP types have low iq due to their selective wisedom. I am surprised with many Uber secular and educated personalities - who only do selective condemnations. These people are the biggest hypocrites - who see everything and everyone with religious and/or cast colors.
Last edited by RKumar on 16 Dec 2019 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/msisodia/status/1206206733179244544
Manish Sisodia @msisodia

चुनाव में हार के डर से बीजेपी दिल्ली में आग लगवा रही है. AAP किसी भी तरह की हिंसा के ख़िलाफ़ है. ये बीजेपी की घटिया राजनीति है. इस वीडियो में ख़ुद देखें कि किस तरह पुलिस के संरक्षण में आग लगाई जा रही है.

Translated from Hindi by

BJP is setting fire in Delhi for fear of defeat in elections. The AAP is against violence of any kind. This is cheap politics of BJP. In this video, see how the fire is being set under the protection of the police.
His own MLA was seen with the crowd that later went on to torch buses.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Our sickulars are funny .. don't know which world they live in.

https://twitter.com/BDUTT/status/1205870182033313792
barkha dutt @BDUTT

So @PrashantKishor has extracted from @NitishKumar a commitment that Bihar will not implement an NRC. Since NRC is what weaponises #CAB against Muslims this would count as a major development.
Nitishwa's commitment to PK .. :rotfl:

Another view ..
https://twitter.com/Suyash75/status/1206212280557428736
Suyash Bharadwaj @Suyash75

BJP has 83 RS MPs. By April 2020, it would have 98 MPs. Hence JDU support is immaterial. BJP can drop JDU like hot potato, break a faction & go it alone in Bihar elections. Ofcourse this time with preparation & triple anti incumbency against Nitish Kumar.
I don't think such a maneuver will be needed. We shall see. Theek hai.
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

And regarding elections, you will have a chance to vote in four and half years till than you can join the street with burning the buses or damaging the public property - follow congress followers of Mahatma <Ghandi>. So much as non violence movement, right!!
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

syam wrote:the template is pretty much clear. these abduls will burn public property. when the state cracks down on them, the outrage gang(bolly and media pimps) will come out and start bashing the fascist government. their enablers will pick up the sounds and air them at global level.
You took exactly the thoughts out of my mind which I was going to post. The communally viscous narrative being spread is exactly that. The poor Muslim protesters are being brutalized by Indian state, and shifting the narrative away from terror and arson and communal fascism by Muslim mobs. And I am beginning to have utters contempt for this ass hole Pawan Verma who supposedly in the NDA but spews nothing but venom against BJP, fear mongers and self righteously demagogues.

the problem with this is,
global order is busy with hongkong and other issues, won't be having time to deal with communal bjp. they will probably outsource it some other party.
we all have some basic idea of this some other party. truly historic era we are living.
It depends on how well ModiJI & Co control the protests. I hope they don't chicken out and deal mercilessly with the Muslim mobs. But if the violence is not contained, then I think you will see outside busy bodies do equal equal between Indian state and Muslim mobs. After all, there is no skin off their backs. They can show their 'liberalism' when Indian state is under attack by Muslim mobs.

Hate to give US analogies, but should this kind of arson and mob fury have taken place in US, police would have hallaled the mobsters in a heart beat. You will have CNN/Fox commending the police for bringing order, and questioning the leadership counterparts of Saba Naqvi, Tesheen Poonawallah, Pawan Verma etc, on why they are encouraging violence and embarrass the living crap out of them instead of giving them a podium to spread their poison.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Jay wrote:With this new CAB/Citizenship rules, I think India will unravel before us. As much as I am a Modi supporter, I firmly believe that Indian Muslims are part of India's heritage and future as an Indian HIndu is and this new law basically demarcates and Indian Hindu and Indian Muslim. What is states is that a Hindu, from Bangladesh to Burma to Ruwanda, can stay in India without any repercussions while a Muslim who is born here, whose parents and grand parents are born here, can be categorized as a non-citizen is he/she cannot prove that their parents born before 1971 have proper documentation and India, there is never proper documentation.
JAI HIND!!!
Where does that say? Can you copy/paste that part of the law?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Burning buses on Sundin is haraam. Buses are 4 burning on Fridin. Bliss to note.

BTW, I have a suggestion for mutual har-money and Biss. This Jamia Milla outfit appears to be set up to generate business for trash collection and hospitals. So why not convert it to a 5-acre Hospital Plus Waste Dump? The garbage that is now there, can be buried there.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/_sabanaqvi/status/1 ... 9548816385
Saba Naqvi @_sabanaqvi

People of Delhi please remember that violence ultimately benefits the worst forces already undermining India.
Translation: Violence benefits Modi/BJP.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Jay wrote:With this new CAB/Citizenship rules, I think India will unravel before us. As much as I am a Modi supporter, I firmly believe that Indian Muslims are part of India's heritage and future as an Indian HIndu is and this new law basically demarcates and Indian Hindu and Indian Muslim. What is states is that a Hindu, from Bangladesh to Burma to Ruwanda, can stay in India without any repercussions while a Muslim who is born here, whose parents and grand parents are born here, can be categorized as a non-citizen is he/she cannot prove that their parents born before 1971 have proper documentation and India, there is never proper documentation. This is a law/sentiment which I will fight against as long as it's implemented this way. With Modi's arrival, i hoped India will be strong and there will be a pivot towards dharmic values. There is nothing dharmic about this law and it is infact dhimmian in its nature and execution. No Indian(Hindu or Muslim) should ever go through this. I am proud of my India for various reasons and one of them being India providing means of subsistence to various non-indian citizens as well. All I was hoping was that we get some measures where illegal economic immigrants India does not get to decide India's future by participating in elections. But what we got was a draconian law that is in direct contrast of India's founding principles. There is nothing secular about it and people who are forcefully saying that it is simply does not understand what secular means or deliberately ignorant about it. I wanted Modi because I'm an vehement anti-congi/anti-communist/anti-castiest/pro-india Hindu. If the only way to achieve this is to categorize/treat or propagate the sentiment that 200 Muslims of India as non-citizens then this is not for me. I thought about this long and hard and there are no two ways about it. If there is an election right now, my vote will be for anyone who stands in opposition to this law and that includes Congress. I rather go back 10 years and restart building India, rather that going back 100 years and restart from there.

JAI HIND!!!
Your neighbor Abdul is non-Citizen if he is from BD, Paki, and (even Burma). They need to be kicked out. Period, they have citizenship rules since they got Independence and so now with more clarity through the bill giving exceptions to persecuted minority people. If Pakis and Beedis want citizenship, you should lobby with same fake bravado dialogues that India to occupy their lands and then give citizenship in those lands.

Lack of Dharma brought to this situation in the country and gave raise to a lot of pseudo-secular addiction.
Last edited by ShyamSP on 16 Dec 2019 02:52, edited 1 time in total.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Jay wrote:With this new CAB/Citizenship rules, I think India will unravel before us.
- Please educate people like me what unravel means?

But what we got was a draconian law that is in direct contrast of India's founding principles. There is nothing secular about it and people who are forcefully saying that it is simply does not understand what secular means or deliberately ignorant about it.
- What part of Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Talibani rape of minorities in their country do you not understand? How much of secular speeches did anyone give for them in their own country , india or elsewhere?

I wanted Modi because I'm an vehement anti-congi/anti-communist/anti-castiest/pro-india Hindu.

- Just because India does not fit your secular ideals would you rather go back to congi/communist/casteist government?

- Every Indian is deserving of the same status. No one is changing that or even remotely discussing that. If you have that much heart of being secular - why is the act of helping a few foreigners hurting you so much ? For example, Is saving 20 foriegn refugees out of 100 foriegn refugees suffering so much of a bad act that you think all the good things are not worth it? Why not let the 20 foriegn refugees be saved first and then work on helping more instead of supporting people who burn buses ?

JAI HIND!!!
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Jay wrote:With this new CAB/Citizenship rules, I think India will unravel before us. As much as I am a Modi supporter, I firmly believe that Indian Muslims are part of India's heritage and future as an Indian HIndu is and this new law basically demarcates and Indian Hindu and Indian Muslim. What is states is that a Hindu, from Bangladesh to Burma to Ruwanda, can stay in India without any repercussions while a Muslim who is born here, whose parents and grand parents are born here, can be categorized as a non-citizen is he/she cannot prove that their parents born before 1971 have proper documentation and India, there is never proper documentation. This is a law/sentiment which I will fight against as long as it's implemented this way. With Modi's arrival, i hoped India will be strong and there will be a pivot towards dharmic values. There is nothing dharmic about this law and it is infact dhimmian in its nature and execution. No Indian(Hindu or Muslim) should ever go through this. I am proud of my India for various reasons and one of them being India providing means of subsistence to various non-indian citizens as well. All I was hoping was that we get some measures where illegal economic immigrants India does not get to decide India's future by participating in elections. But what we got was a draconian law that is in direct contrast of India's founding principles. There is nothing secular about it and people who are forcefully saying that it is simply does not understand what secular means or deliberately ignorant about it. I wanted Modi because I'm an vehement anti-congi/anti-communist/anti-castiest/pro-india Hindu. If the only way to achieve this is to categorize/treat or propagate the sentiment that 200 Muslims of India as non-citizens then this is not for me. I thought about this long and hard and there are no two ways about it. If there is an election right now, my vote will be for anyone who stands in opposition to this law and that includes Congress. I rather go back 10 years and restart building India, rather that going back 100 years and restart from there.

JAI HIND!!!

Jay, the word Secular itself was ramrodded into the constitution by Indira Gandhi during the emergency unconstitutionally - there is separation of church and state, except for Hindu temples where the state controls the temples? What bhaichara are you preaching? No one is discriminating against abduls, there is just a recognition that they have a process they need to follow, as does everyone else, but a majority can not claim asylum is fairly logical.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Post deleted, user warned for an attack on BRF moderation and other posters.
Last edited by Nikhil T on 16 Dec 2019 03:49, edited 1 time in total.
dsreedhar
BRFite

Post by dsreedhar »

I think it is time to define "minorities" and "secularism" in Indian context. Is inserting secular in constitution in 1970s during emergency legal and appropriate? There need be discussion on this.
Does secularism mean state has no responsibility and shun away from anything to do with Indian civilizational history, culture, values.
Do muslims who carved out and got separate state of Pakistan, B'desh owe a right in India in perpetuity?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Jay, Obviously you don't fit the forum profile. Lots of folks will respond and the thread will get derailed.
You have a choice either stop posting or get banned.

I can't allow the forum to be derailed.

Hope you understand.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

you should report the post and not quote it.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Don't respond to flames, alert mods instead. Use report post function.