2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by pankajs »

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mum ... 609367.cms
Uddhav Thackeray should beat Rahul Gandhi in public for insulting Veer Savarkar, says Ranjit Savarkar
"It is good that Rahul Gandhi is not Rahul Savarkar or else we will have to hide our faces. Now, I want that Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray should beat him openly as he said many times that if anyone insults Veer Savarkar, he will beat him publicly. I expect the Shiv Sena would not change its stand on Veer Savarkar (that he should get Bharat Ratna)," Ranjit told ANI here.

"Rahul Gandhi should be grateful to his grandmother Indira Gandhi that she dropped her surname (Nehru) or else people would have called them British servants. Jawaharlal Nehru was a British loyalist as in 1946 he accepted to work in the Vice Royal Council as a minister. He expressed loyalty to the then monarch of England, King George VI and took an oath to be loyal to the British," he added.
As I have written in one of my previous posts, I would like BJP to force/trick/compel Raful to go harder against Savarkar rather than going after Sonia for he London past.

Politics is about cold calculation rather than hot headed lashing out left and right as Raful is doing.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Now even LinkedIn has become battle ground for Commie-propaganda machine. I got into argument with couple of posts where CAB/Poverty/pollution/dar-ka-mahol was being peddled as truth and insinuation was about Modi & Hindu. As usual it became a pig fight in the mud and yours truly joined in. There were few DM's by friends that I should avoid expressing my political views on LinkedIn but hey every piece of fake news and anti-Modi garbage must be called out lest it becomes dominant narrative. The fact that I count myself as one of the Narendra Modi/Amit Shah fan club adds to the 'How-is-the-Josh' adrenaline. No, BIF forces must not be given any space to formant their divisive agenda.

BTW we have a trash piece in HT today by RC Guha on how India had great world standing before 2014 and Modi has brought it down. Seriously, How do newspapers judge the TRP of the articles that they keep publishing nonsensical garbage by the likes of Guha, Priyamvada and Delhi boy Thappad.
It used to be the trash by Khushwant Singh earlier and now these clowns.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

The Maharashtra BJP should call for protest against Uddhav and Rahul for insulting Savarakar but It would be too intelligent of BJP to do that.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:^^
You play soft and Modi wins.
You play hard and Modi wins.

The way Modi has setup the political game such that he wins with every turn. Theek hai.
Is there no way that the opposition can beat him? There is actually and it is to change the game/topic! Modi remain weak in a specific areas i.e. the state of the economy BUT Modi will not allow the Topic to be changed by tossing such googley at regular intervals.

AND the opposition keep on playing on his chosen topic. :rotfl: Actually, they have no choice. These are topics that they cannot be seen to give Modi a free pass. The field/turf is such that they are forced to play even they end up hurting themselves.

Modi has quite a few more googlies lined up to follow CAB i.e. UCC, NRC and a few more. Modi intends to keep them busy till about the end of 2020 by which the economy will have visibly recovered. The funny thing is by them Modi/BJP's core agenda would be done too! By then No weakness left for the opposition to exploit.

I don't know if this is luck or a blessing of a higher power or Modi's brilliance or something else but we are in the middle of a landmark phase of India's modern history.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Imagine what has been interrupted.
Imagine what has been disrupted.
That the entire eco-system has no hesitation to set fire to this country because they believe they’ve been deprived of what was rightfully theirs & held once, so firmly.

11:15 AM - 13 Dec 2019
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Vikas wrote:BTW we have a trash piece in HT today by RC Guha on how India had great world standing before 2014 and Modi has brought it down. Seriously, How do newspapers judge the TRP of the articles that they keep publishing nonsensical garbage by the likes of Guha, Priyamvada and Delhi boy Thappad.
It used to be the trash by Khushwant Singh earlier and now these clowns.
I don't mind opinions that are trash just ensure that the facts used are correct even if the opinions are twisted.

E.g. Till an opinion piece using "Ease of doing business" to make its point correctly states that it has gone up, I don't mind if writer chooses to say that it is a bad sign. People are entitled to their opinion but not their facts.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/YusufDFI/status/1205338489270571009
Yusuf Unjhawala @YusufDFI

Centre moots granting compensatory Article 371 to J&K.

Not surprising.
Unconfirmed and from a anti-BJP rag ... caution required.
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1205883151370711040
ANI @ANI

Spokesperson, Ministry of Home Affairs: Certain media reports stating that Ministry of Home Affairs has moved a proposal to implement Article 371 in Jammu & Kashmir are incorrect and baseless.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:
pankajs wrote:^^
You play soft and Modi wins.
You play hard and Modi wins.

The way Modi has setup the political game such that he wins with every turn. Theek hai.
Is there no way that the opposition can beat him? There is actually and it is to change the game/topic! Modi remain weak in a specific areas i.e. the state of the economy BUT Modi will not allow the Topic to be changed by tossing such googley at regular intervals.

AND the opposition keep on playing on his chosen topic. :rotfl: Actually, they have no choice. These are topics that they cannot be seen to give Modi a free pass. The field/turf is such that they are forced to play even they end up hurting themselves.

Modi has quite a few more googlies lined up to follow CAB i.e. UCC, NRC and a few more. Modi intends to keep them busy till about the end of 2020 by which the economy will have visibly recovered. The funny thing is by them Modi/BJP's core agenda would be done too! By then No weakness left for the opposition to exploit.

I don't know if this is luck or a blessing of a higher power or Modi's brilliance or something else but we are in the middle of a landmark phase of India's modern history.
My biggest fear is that this should not be like Maratha empire while they were trying to unite Bharat but were blind sided by East India company. Who is that who is waiting in the dark corner ready to pounce once MAD is gone. I don't think BiF power will dwindle in a decade or two of Hindu Raj.
Opposition today is composed mostly of self serving idiots and luxury pasand dynasts who have no real strategy or ideology to beat BJP of today. We hear same old complaints, same old oh-my-Minority-responsibility, same old quota and Mai-baap policies by opposition.
They may still win a election here or form right alliance there but bigger picture is that space for opposition ideas is shrinking.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

POINT ..

https://twitter.com/ramprasad_c/status/ ... 3660919809
Ram @ramprasad_c

Muslims didn't want Pakistan in 1947
Hindus obviously would've never wanted an Islamic state
Then how did Pakistan, an Islamic state come into being?
Must be the Jews or was it the Jains?
If anyone argues on this, point them to the 1946 election results where, IIRC, Muslim League won 96% of the Muslim votes all across the British India on the promise of a Muslim State.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Vikas wrote:My biggest fear is that this should not be like Maratha empire while they were trying to unite Bharat but were blind sided by East India company. Who is that who is waiting in the dark corner ready to pounce once MAD is gone. I don't think BiF power will dwindle in a decade or two of Hindu Raj.
Opposition today is composed mostly of self serving idiots and luxury pasand dynasts who have no real strategy or ideology to beat BJP of today. We hear same old complaints, same old oh-my-Minority-responsibility, same old quota and Mai-baap policies by opposition.
They may still win a election here or form right alliance there but bigger picture is that space for opposition ideas is shrinking.
Have you heard of Yogi or Hemanta B Sarma or Fadnavis? They all have age on their side and all seem to be good at administration and some tactical work too.

By the time MAD leave the scene, the framework of India would have been shorted out. The follow ups need not be in the MAD league. Yogi, Hemanta or a Fadvanis would do well and there will be newer folks as well.

Plus there is RSS to fall back upon. During Maratha times, there was no pan Indian orginization but now we have 2 at least, the BJP and the RSS.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

these guys are very selectively only targeting the properties of the central govt

twitter

CM Mamata Banerjee couldn’t control her tears after looking at footage of peacefool kids vandalising Train with rods and stones. She ordered high level inquiry and asked anti child labour department to provide lighter rods n small stones for peacefool kids in upcoming programs.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^^All this is leading us towards face recognizing technology being implemented across the . IN country. In few years, all these street urchins and Juvenile thugs would be identified. After that it is upto local govt to take action.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
Stop it, Sam. You've been studying Rahul for close to 30 years now and you still haven't figured out what is wrong with the circuitry.

twitter
Congress’ Sam Pitroda says ‘something’ is wrong with EVMs, which he will find if allowed to ‘study’ one EVM for one year
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:POINT ..

https://twitter.com/ramprasad_c/status/ ... 3660919809
Ram @ramprasad_c

Muslims didn't want Pakistan in 1947
Hindus obviously would've never wanted an Islamic state
Then how did Pakistan, an Islamic state come into being?
Must be the Jews or was it the Jains?
If anyone argues on this, point them to the 1946 election results where, IIRC, Muslim League won 96% of the Muslim votes all across the British India on the promise of a Muslim State.
Sometimes it feels like that it is only the Hindus who are in denial. Even an event like 1947 partition and we try to absolve Muslims from it. It was as obvious as a sunny day that majority of Muslims wanted to get separated from Bharat vi anew country and finally ended up with three countries for Muslims.
Do we inherently carry some civilizational guilt or we are scared of calling a spade a spade. We yet haven't been able to come up with a memorial to honor all those who were killed by Islamists over the centuries.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Vidur wrote: Is it possible to have a stable nation with more than 10 % muslim population ? Has any nation in the world achieved it ? What happens when you have 20 % ?
Sorry I missed that question Vidurji. I am not a regular reader on this thread.

The nation-states of Europe mostly are single race and single language entities and we are not. So the issues and solutions of such large Muslim population are different from them to us. We are a civilisational nation and anyone who is against that civilisation and values are a problem. This problem increased with the vote bank power of such people. The solution is to have primacy of the civilisational values over everything else wherein those against them will not get any foothold in private or public space. It is here lefties and INC gangs played their game. They ensured our civilisational values have no foothold and the entire private and public discourse is against our dharmic values. Added to that the caste divisions played by Brits were effectively used post Mandal to ensure that there is no unity among the Dharmic. Worst of all they ensure that the Drarmic values become secondary to caste and regional political interests.

In NDA 1 and 2 ABV failed to look change this fundamental thing. If you look at what NM and AS is doing is to make the unity of Dharmics a central theme of their politics. Actions like 370 or now CAA ensured that the idea of India scam ends forever. RJB win also added to that. Now with NRC and UCC, the primacy of majority values will be effectively established. But it will always be work in progress.

You have just identified Muslims. But there is a huge percentage of people who are evangelicals, communists and INC and its B teams etc whose loyalty to the nation is secondary to their religion or party. and they too pose a serious threat to national interests.

In the immediate term, we need to get into power and keep it as long as possible so that many of the institutional and financial strengths of these people is destroyed. It is already happening. Of course not to the extent and pace we like it happen. Still, it is happening. Minority Veto effectively ended on any GoI decisions under the present dispensation. That is a big step even if it is there as long as NM is power.

Serious administrative, judicial and other reforms are also needed asap as there present structures are all part of the old anti-Dharmic system. Hope NM and AS now start looking into that also.

There can be other solutions for the issue. But you know the limitations we all have in public forum like this.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

dear liberals

Vidur
BRFite

Post by Vidur »

Yagnasri wrote:
Vidur wrote: Is it possible to have a stable nation with more than 10 % muslim population ? Has any nation in the world achieved it ? What happens when you have 20 % ?
Sorry I missed that question Vidurji. I am not a regular reader on this thread.

The nation-states of Europe mostly are single race and single language entities and we are not. So the issues and solutions of such large Muslim population are different from them to us. We are a civilisational nation and anyone who is against that civilisation and values are a problem. This problem increased with the vote bank power of such people. The solution is to have primacy of the civilisational values over everything else wherein those against them will not get any foothold in private or public space. It is here lefties and INC gangs played their game. They ensured our civilisational values have no foothold and the entire private and public discourse is against our dharmic values. Added to that the caste divisions played by Brits were effectively used post Mandal to ensure that there is no unity among the Dharmic. Worst of all they ensure that the Drarmic values become secondary to caste and regional political interests.

In NDA 1 and 2 ABV failed to look change this fundamental thing. If you look at what NM and AS is doing is to make the unity of Dharmics a central theme of their politics. Actions like 370 or now CAA ensured that the idea of India scam ends forever. RJB win also added to that. Now with NRC and UCC, the primacy of majority values will be effectively established. But it will always be work in progress.

You have just identified Muslims. But there is a huge percentage of people who are evangelicals, communists and INC and its B teams etc whose loyalty to the nation is secondary to their religion or party. and they too pose a serious threat to national interests.

In the immediate term, we need to get into power and keep it as long as possible so that many of the institutional and financial strengths of these people is destroyed. It is already happening. Of course not to the extent and pace we like it happen. Still, it is happening. Minority Veto effectively ended on any GoI decisions under the present dispensation. That is a big step even if it is there as long as NM is power.

Serious administrative, judicial and other reforms are also needed asap as there present structures are all part of the old anti-Dharmic system. Hope NM and AS now start looking into that also.

There can be other solutions for the issue. But you know the limitations we all have in public forum like this.
You are right to highlight the missionary conversion issue. Census results 2021 will be interesting !
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Vikas wrote:Do we inherently carry some civilizational guilt or we are scared of calling a spade a spade. We yet haven't been able to come up with a memorial to honor all those who were killed by Islamists over the centuries.
Let me put a single phrase: Selfish cowardice. That's many (if not all) Hindu's in a nutshell. In colloquial Hinglish: "whose father what goes", or "mere baap ka kya ja rahan hain + virtue signaling".
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

@Vidurji,
Just observe what is happening in AP if you want to see conversion tactics in live-action. Almost everyday one thing or other is happening.
Vidur
BRFite

Post by Vidur »

Yes it is serious problem in many parts of the country. There is not much media and societal awareness of it.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Karan M wrote:
Vikas wrote:Do we inherently carry some civilizational guilt or we are scared of calling a spade a spade. We yet haven't been able to come up with a memorial to honor all those who were killed by Islamists over the centuries.
Let me put a single phrase: Selfish cowardice. That's many (if not all) Hindu's in a nutshell. In colloquial Hinglish: "whose father what goes", or "mere baap ka kya ja rahan hain + virtue signaling".
Karan, you recall our discussion on possible repeat of Direct Action Day in present day scenario. Do you still believe it's not possible from what we have seen past few days, as icing on cake, some dude in KL warned people there of repeat of moplah riots of 1921 as well.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Prashant Kishor likely to join AAP formally
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

You guys forget one thing, whenABV took over we did not have nukes and Agni's. None of your safety measures can be taken without military and economic might. India is not an island. There is ecosystem out there which has used every tactics and there are no outright fools like Stockholm syndrome etc. There are just clever Shakuni's with a personal agenda with a different worldview. Every JNU leader protests against Capitalism and somehow settles in US or UK. Neither JNU leaders nor do the respective Govts not know what they are doing.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Deleted
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

chetak wrote:twitter
Stop it, Sam. You've been studying Rahul for close to 30 years now and you still haven't figured out what is wrong with the circuitry.

twitter
Congress’ Sam Pitroda says ‘something’ is wrong with EVMs, which he will find if allowed to ‘study’ one EVM for one year

Obviously trying to find how to rig the whole thing !
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Karthik S wrote:
Karan M wrote:
Karan, you recall our discussion on possible repeat of Direct Action Day in present day scenario. Do you still believe it's not possible from what we have seen past few days, as icing on cake, some dude in KL warned people there of repeat of moplah riots of 1921 as well.
Something of that quantum, no. The rioters and their handlers arent that stupid. Low grade violence, of course. Above type of stuff in Bengal and "secular" run states, par for the course.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

If there are no beedis in India or no beedi came into India after 1971, then how come $6.6 billion is being remitted from India to beediland.

Are these buggers working from their homes in dacca

this is $6.6 billion stolen by the beedis from Indian workers in India apart from freeloading on all the already overloaded social services
Bangladesh receives nearly half of its total remittances from India.

Migrant workers from the impoverished South Asian country sent home $14 billion last year, according to the World Bank.

Bangladeshi workers in India transferred more than $6.6 billion to their home country, making them the biggest source of remittances to Bangladesh.

This is more than four times the money being sent from Saudi Arabia, the second-highest contributor.

https://qz.com/india/221317/remittance- ... -to-india/
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/republic/status/1206113898815877123
Republic
@republic
#HinduRashtraDebate | Show me one act or one ordinance that shows it's a Hindu Rashtra: Anand Ranganathan, Author & Scientist
http://republicworld.com/livetv.html
I like the way people started pushing back on scoundrels of left/Italian gang and Jihadi agents.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

To teach some lessons to Muslims rioters, the following can be done:

1) Facial recognition technology to identify rioters
2) Filing of cases & FIRs
3) Cancellation of ration cards & voter IDs (there is a name for it in the great U.S of A: "felony disenfranchisement". Black bear the brunt of it)
4) Lathi treatment in police stations
5) Take out the kingpins: mullahs who incite from mosques
6) Seal the mosques hubs for inciting violence
7) State files damages against Muslim any organizations like Waqf board. Take over the properties & auction them to pay for the damages
Last edited by ramana on 17 Dec 2019 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by ramana
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
#WestBengal This is Kolkata mayor Firhad ‘Bobby’ Hakim’s message to rampaging peacefuls in #WestBengal: “If the 70% [Hindus] start supporting Amit Shah because of your violence, you won’t be able to walk on the roads.”
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

one Other way to track bd is follow the remittance money and clamp down on hawala heavily
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

fanne wrote:one Other way to track bd is follow the remittance money and clamp down on hawala heavily
hawala is hawala because it is very difficult to track.

It's hydra headed.

Shut down one and 10 others spring up almost immediately.

Yes, they should certainly try to shut it down.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/abhijitmajumder/sta ... 8419442688
Abhijit Majumder @abhijitmajumder

This is Kolkata mayor Firhad ‘Bobby’ Hakim’s message to rampaging jihadis in #WestBengal: “If the 70% [Hindus] start supporting Amit Shah because of your violence, you won’t be able to walk on the roads.
#JihadisBurnBengal #CitizenshipAct
What he means is that IF you behavior/Violence provokes Bengali Hindus to vote en-mass for the BJP you will land in the same situation politically as the Muslims of UP plus many of you will be bagged, tagged and deported (Not deported but definitely stripped of citizenship and vote immediately)

Even some TMC folks get the dynamic but not Mumtaz. Modi/Shah have more cards to play till April 2021 when Bengal will vote for a new Assembly.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Vidur wrote:
You are right to highlight the missionary conversion issue. Census results 2021 will be interesting !
Not really. As usual most Christians will hide their true identity for reservations. Get ready to see like 3% christian population across India while in reality it is ~10%
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

No wonder the panjab CM says that he will not implement NRC

amarinder singh depends on the votes of these guys.

where did so many of them come from :mrgreen:

Peacefullahs protesting in Field Ganj, Ludhiana.

https://twitter.com/baesquets005/status ... 7593176064
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Karan M wrote:
Karthik S wrote:
Something of that quantum, no. The rioters and their handlers arent that stupid. Low grade violence, of course. Above type of stuff in Bengal and "secular" run states, par for the course.
I am hoping the handlers have exposed themselves now already!
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Riots in Delhi also. Bus burning etc. Hope CRPF etc deployed immediately.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote:Riots in Delhi also. Bus burning etc. Hope CRPF etc deployed immediately.

said to be led by AAP MLA ammanulah khan and jamia milia guys

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Of course. PAAPis will be at the forefront of any BIF activities in Delhi.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote:Of course. PAAPis will be at the forefront of any BIF activities in Delhi.
per reports, the bus burning above is in New Friends Colony in New Delhi