2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/waglenikhil/status/ ... 3745257472
nikhil wagle @waglenikhil

If BJP gives Bharatratna to Savarkar, Maharashtra Congress will be in trouble. 1) Savarkar is a popular figure in Maharashtra 2) State Congress unit has never opposed Savarkar on ideological level 3)Congress govt has allotted a prime plot to Savarkar trust and helped them.
This would be too easy. I would suggest DF/BJP, as the opposition party, introduce a bill in the Maha assembly to recommend Bharat Ratna for Savarkar and let parties vote their preferences.
Last edited by pankajs on 16 Nov 2019 02:06, edited 1 time in total.
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

People are stretching this hindu-anti hindu argument. One must be careful in name calling, if you call them anti-hindu they’ll calm you internet-hindu. You call them sickular they’ll call you bhakt. This doesn’t advance anything but creates silos in the nation. We live in a country bound be a secular constitution and that is the end of it.

The fight should be against appeasement of one section of population at the cost of other, which is against the constitutional bounds of secularism.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

Vikas wrote: We Hindus are like sponge, you can squeeze us as much as you want but almost all of us will spring back to our original shape.
Selection bias, perhaps? A lot of the sponge has not sprung back. Plenty of examples around depending on how far back you look (50 years, 500 years or 1000 years). Some of the sponge has been cut off and growing as its own entity, threatening the remaining sponge.
Last edited by SriKumar on 16 Nov 2019 06:44, edited 1 time in total.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Katare wrote:The fight should be against appeasement of one section of population at the cost of other, which is against the constitutional bounds of secularism.
Katare ji,

Vote bank politics is a reality across all democracies (and non-ds) of the world.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Kashi wrote:
sanjayc wrote:Do these top-level Chanakyas of Shiv Sena realize the amount of disgust they have managed to generate among people of Maharashtra and Shiv Sainiks? It is the beginning of the end.
Is there any evidence of that? The voters of Maharashtra gave ~100 seats to NCP + Cong and another 50+ to SS. Then why would they be disgusted, should the three come together?
People voted for Shit Sena on 122 seats thinking that they are voting for BJP and Fadnavis. These people have been cheated by Sena.
Its not that BJP didn't know of Sena antics. They wanted to cut down Sena so they covertly supported BJP rebels against Sena candidates on lot of seats. Sena did the same too on some BJP seats. About 15 of the independents are ex-BJP that did not get a seat, fought independently and won against Sena. Some won against official BJP candidates too. So BJP has support of about 119-120 MLAs. They need 25-26 more and that's not a small number. That is the problem.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

sanjayc wrote:^^ Why is it so easy to convince Hindus to vote for anti-Hindus?
Because any political party has multiple identities. And clarity of thought is common on BRF but it is very rare among general public. NCP's first identity in MH is that of Maratha party, not anti-Hindu party even though that is true. Pawar's Maratha votebank has held even though DF managed the Maratha andolan well. And they gained in Vidarbha due to anti-incumbency and farmer's issues. Cong is still the default party for lot of Indians who have benefitted from Con in some way or the other over the last few decades. As an example - a local Con leader helped by father secure admission for me in primary school in Mumbai suburb decades ago. Just for that, he kept voting Con until 2009 when I convinced him to vote BJP.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ Strangely, this "multiple identities" thing does not work for Muslims and Christians, who will never vote for any pro-Hindu party come what may. I admire their clarity of thought (drilled into them by their clergy). This is where the garbled thinking of Hindus and their petty focus on narrow identities of caste and region (instead of the larger pan-India Hindu identity) benefits the Breaking India Forces.

The entire political ecosystem in India is built around pandering to these narrow identities of Hindus, which suits BIF just fine as it prevents the rise of national consciousness rooted in Hindu ethos which can swing elections.

The two biggest problems I see with Hindus are:
1. Petty focus on narrow identities of caste and region, and rejection of larger Hindu identity (eg. Tamils, Yadavs, etc.)
2. An inability to identify their enemies (because of which they keep choosing them as their rulers)
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/RavinarIN/status/11 ... 1965685761
The noose tightens around @RahulGandhi Sonia @INCIndia & @NH_India ... IT Tribunal rejects "Young India" plea... its NOT a "Charitable org" and its a Commerical org.. PAY UP TAXES scaminos.... @Timesnow @Republic @Indiatoday
https://twitter.com/jgopikrishnan70/sta ... 9092481026
National Herald case - Tribunal ratifies the huge Income Tax fine on Sonia-Rahul firm Young India. 175 Page Order details the frauds
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

My brief summary of the political situation in MH. The divorce of BJP and SS was going to happen for several reasons sooner or later. 2 political parties with similar ideologies are competing in the same political space and friction was bound to happen as one tries to get the better of the other. The alliance on the ground is not working very well. In the 2019 LS election the alliance worked well as everyone was voting for Modi. Other factors didn't matter much. However, in the AE vote transfer between SS and BJP did not happen smoothly. In fact the data suggests that many votes were wasted as the INC-NCP did not gain much. An aggressive BJP trying to create political space for itself in MH has infact made SS very nervous as it feels it will come at the cost of the SS. The SS is an ambitious party and would like to grow by itself - maybe even pan-nationally. As such a divorce of BJP and SS is not bad for nationalist forces as they can separately take up both the ruling and opposition space in MH and setup a pan-India template. The NCP is a caste-based party with some additional support and what happens to it after SP dies remains to be seen. The INC has come fourth and is a declining force in MH with the likely scenario that like in many other parts of India it is going to become a Muslim party with additional minority and old Congress family votes. Therefore, the situation is rife for nationalist consolidation in MH. This is not unprecedented and has happened in WB where essentially 2 Hindu parties i.e. the BJP and TMC have taken up both the ruling and opposition spaces leaving very little opportunity for breaking India and anti-Hindu forces. Given the fact that WB and MH are the 2 hotbeds of modern Indian nationalism this scenario is in fact desirable. However, there are several problems with the SS move. Some of them are a) being hijacked by the INC-NCP into an ideological position that is contrarian to the SS worldview, b) poor record of the SS in governance in the past, c) being in alliance with 2 very corrupt parties and itself not blemish free, d) continuing being a family-led party and e) not negotiating from a position of strength. Ideally the SS should have broken off once the INC-NCP strength had further deteriorated. An alliance of SS-NCP-INC may turn out to be beneficial or suicidal for nationalist forces. The big question is did SS jump the gun and took a decision in haste.
Last edited by Supratik on 16 Nov 2019 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

^Did i just read TMC as a hindu party with no space for anti-national elements? Supratik saar what are you talking about?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Data ..

https://twitter.com/The_NehaJoshi/statu ... 0058638336
Neha Joshi @The_NehaJoshi

I was thrilled to read that in the sample surveyed, 27 per cent of respondents support @BJP4India ,while @INCIndia is liked by 18 per cent. The study also notes age-wise preferences of political parties and notes that BJP is most-liked by younger women. https://theprint.in/india/which-is
Analysis: BJP's lead over CON amongst women is driven by younger women.
Conclusion: Good!
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

The core Hindu vote of the INC in WB has migrated to the TMC and the core Hindu vote of the Communists has migrated to the BJP. So yes the TMC is essentially a H party. The TMC did some M pandering to extricate the M vote from the CPIM. Now the M vote in WB is substantial and cannot be wished away. Things in WB will improve further once the NRC is carried out efficiently.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

There is some news of SS agreeing to oppose BR to Savarkar and 5% reservation to Muslims
Now that will surely finish SS
Their core supporters will not like opposition to BR to Sarvarkar
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Lets not go by rumors ... lets wait for the CMP plus the issue BJP raises henceforth will also tell us about what was agreed but kept out of the CMP.

Btw, The BJP also went meekly along with MP and RAJ government when it could have tried to get in pole position like it did in KAR. Wonder why BJP left those states alone while putting so much effort in KAR? Do folks think game, for the full term, is over in MP and RAJ?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Sanju wrote:
Vikas wrote: ..snip..
We Hindus are like sponge, you can squeeze us as much as you want but almost all of us will spring back to our original shape.
We need an up-vote icon.

Vikasji well said!
Thank you Sanju Ji.

There is this assumption among some of the pundits and BRF posters that any govt without BJP will fall due to inherent contradictions. If BJP and SS got into friction because they were chasing the same votebank, There is a chance that same friction will arise once SS and NCP start chasing the same Maratha votebank to expand.
My guess about SS is that if they can survive for next 5 years in power, They will have a chance to capture some of the Maratha vote bank that currently is owned by NCP making them atleast a genuine Pan-Maha Party. Right now they are considered as a party thriving mostly Mumbai and surroundings.
BJP seems to be too chilled out about what is happening. Seems to me that they still own the aces and are letting NCP and SS get entangled in the knots.
My hunch is that either the Governor may dissolve the assembly at the right moment recommending fresh elections right before UT bhau can stake claim to form the govt or someone will break away and support BJP within few months.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://theprint.in/world/homophobic-mi ... st/321549/
Slightly digressing: Liberandu screaming already started
But they no qualms about Napak leaders and praising them!!!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ten women sent back by cops as Sabarimala temple reopens

Every year, a few young women from Andhra Pradesh have been coming to Pamba to trek to Sabarimala without knowing about the temple's age-old custom.

16th November 2019

SABARIMALA: A group of ten women who reached Pamba and planned to head to the Sabarimala temple were sent back by the police on Saturday, a short while before it reopened.

Police said the women hailing from Vijayawada reached Pamba along with a larger group of devotees. Sensing protests from other devotees, police briefed the women about the volatile law and order situation prevailing in Sabarimala.

"They immediately decided to stay back while male devotees in the group proceeded to the temple to offer prayers," said a senior police officer at Pamba.

Cops also checked the age proof of the women devotees in the group.

Every year, a few young women from Andhra Pradesh have been coming to Pamba to trek to Sabarimala without knowing about the temple's age-old custom.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I think Modi/Shah got played by thugs of SS and NCP&CON MAFIA from the beginning. They planned it even before elections and after the elections. That's why scum sena started the demand as soon as elections started. The script was ready and as soon as verdict came in, plan was made operational. BJP had no clue. They were reacting to this scum sena's low life action and pawar's strategic game of silence. I hope they counter plan and destroy them like Bihar and also MP Govt. as revenge
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

vijayk wrote:I think Modi/Shah got played by thugs of SS and NCP&CON MAFIA from the beginning. They planned it even before elections and after the elections. That's why scum sena started the demand as soon as elections started. The script was ready and as soon as verdict came in, plan was made operational. BJP had no clue. They were reacting to this scum sena's low life action and pawar's strategic game of silence. I hope they counter plan and destroy them like Bihar and also MP Govt. as revenge
Wasn't BJP projected with Chanakya Neeti/Sama-Dana-Dhanda-vyuham in playing MH politics? Now we're going to BJP-is-victim level. :shock: :)
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

vijayk wrote:I think Modi/Shah got played by thugs of SS and NCP&CON MAFIA from the beginning. They planned it even before elections and after the elections. That's why scum sena started the demand as soon as elections started. The script was ready and as soon as verdict came in, plan was made operational. BJP had no clue. They were reacting to this scum sena's low life action and pawar's strategic game of silence. I hope they counter plan and destroy them like Bihar and also MP Govt. as revenge
If silence is the benchmark of strategy then BJP is the most silent party since the elections.

I don't think BJP was totally caught unaware of Sena's desire for the CM ship for itself. Infact, IIRC, during the initial days, DF did say Sena had made that demand before elections but no assurance was given. What BJP did miss was the desperation in the Sena to get its objective and the lengths it was willing to walk.

BJP's public reaction has been muted all through. Sena openly stated that they wanted Shah to visit Matoshree to discuss the government formation. Shah instead choose to give it a miss and pushed for talks via DF that Sena/UT took as an insult. Did Shah not know what he was doing or how Sena would read that?

There has been no visible firefighting at all and it is as if BJP gave up before the first ball was bowled. Why is that? My bet is Shah is playing this game his own way and is confident of his plans. What those plans are is beyond my comprehension but Modi/Shah do not take matters like this lightly.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

ShyamSP wrote:
Wasn't BJP projected with Chanakya Neeti/Sama-Dana-Dhanda-vyuham in playing MH politics? Now we're going to BJP-is-victim level.
That is exactly how BJP want's to be seen by Maha public. To what end if there is no immediate elections (within 12 months) is the question.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:
If silence is the benchmark of strategy then BJP is the most silent party since the elections.

I don't think BJP was totally caught unaware of Sena's desire for the CM ship for itself. Infact, IIRC, during the initial days, DF did say Sena had made that demand before elections but no assurance was given. What BJP did miss was the desperation in the Sena to get its objective and the lengths it was willing to walk.

BJP's public reaction has been muted all through. Sena openly stated that they wanted Shah to visit Matoshree to discuss the government formation. Shah instead choose to give it a miss and pushed for talks via DF that Sena/UT took as an insult. Did Shah not know what he was doing or how Sena would read that?

There has been no visible firefighting at all and it is as if BJP gave up before the first ball was bowled. Why is that? My bet is Shah is playing this game his own way and is confident of his plans. What those plans are is beyond my comprehension but Modi/Shah do not take matters like this lightly.
I meant what beyond the simple Plan A, B, C or D?
A = BJP + Sena
B = BJP + Breakaways
C = BJP + NCP
D = Sena+NCP+CON for 6-12 months followed by fresh re-alignment (KAR Model) or elections.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Katare wrote:People are stretching this hindu-anti hindu argument. One must be careful in name calling, if you call them anti-hindu they’ll calm you internet-hindu. You call them sickular they’ll call you bhakt. This doesn’t advance anything but creates silos in the nation. We live in a country bound be a secular constitution and that is the end of it.

The fight should be against appeasement of one section of population at the cost of other, which is against the constitutional bounds of secularism.
According to you, "they" calling people "internet-Hindu" is only a retaliation, provoked by their being called "anti-Hindu?"

If those are the rules, what can Hindus, internet or otherwise, do, other than bow their head in shame for being Hindu, and remain subdued and silent, fearful of provoking or annoying "them", as they have done for centuries?
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

I don’t think any hindu has any reason to bow to anyone or allow anyone to define him/her.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Shia tomatoes :mrgreen:

are such tomatoes even halal in the land of the sunnis or is halal just a convenient and crooked tool to monetize profitable opportunities and bulldoze non muslims in dar ul harab lands.

Iranian tomatoes will begin entering market from today

November 17, 2019

QUETTA: Iranian tomatoes will begin entering the market from today and prices are expected to drop.

The government had granted permits to several companies in Quetta to import 4,500 tons of tomatoes from Iran. The Fruit and Vegetable Association confirmed the issuance of permit. But the traders said that since the tomatoes would come via the Afghanistan route, they would still cost them Rs200 per kg. A trader said: “The government should directly import tomatoes from Iran.” If tomatoes come directly from the Iran-Pakistan Taftan border, their price would be reduced to half, he added. “The fields of tomatoes and other vegetables in Sindh were destroyed due to rains,” said a trader.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

No discussion in BRF about Sri Lankan election results? Rajapaksha brother returning to power is BAD news for us. Talking about which joker becomes CM of Maharashtra and for how long looks so irrelevant when we have the prospect of more Chinese SSBNs lurking in the IoR, surfacing in Hambanthota for R&R.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WTF :mrgreen:

US emerges as safe soil for Khalistan forces

US emerges as safe soil for Khalistan forces

Abhinandan Mishra
November 16, 2019,

On 10 September, as part of the ISI’s renewed focus to internationalise ‘Kashmir-Khalistan’, a company—Kashmir Khalistan Referendum Front—was registered in Washington.

Questions are being raised in Indian intelligence circles why the US is ignoring anti-India activities.

New Delhi: A pro-Khalistan group that is funded by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) is running a massive anti-India social media campaign while operating from the heart of the United States of America.

On 10 September, as part of the ISI’s renewed focus to internationalise “Kashmir-Khalistan”, a company—Kashmir Khalistan Referendum Front (KKRF)—was registered in Washington. The address of the company is ‘910, 17th street, N.W suite, Washington and the directors of the said company are Ghazala Khan, Gurpatwant Singh Pannun and Muhammad Yunus.

While not much is known about Ghazala Khan and Muhammad Yunus at this stage, Pannun was, and probably still is, associated with another US-based pro Khalistan group, “Sikhs for Justice (SFJ)”, which was in news for pushing “Sikh Referendum 2020’. The group has ignored any mention of the genocide of Sikhs in Punjab during 1946-48 and the steady fall in the number and influence of the Sikhs remaining in Pakistan. Their office-bearers are in frequent contact with Pakistani diplomats in New York, Chicago and Washington.

The Sunday Guardian has found that the KKRF is also running a massive social media campaign to instigate people in the name of “Greater Khalistan” for which it is operating a website, a Twitter profile, a Facebook page and an Instagram profile in the same name.

The said website was made operational in October, while the Facebook page became operational in July 2019.

Pannun, who was encouraged by the ISI to present himself as a “human-rights” lawyer to gain legitimacy in the western world, “runs” a law firm that claims to have two separate offices in California and New York. One of the registered office address of his law firm—75-20 Astoria Blvd Suite 170 Jackson Heights, New York—is also given on “yes2khalistanorg”, which, as then name suggests, is another prominent pro-Khalistan website that was registered in July 2010, but updated on 25 September 2019.

Pannun’s Twitter account was blocked in June 2019 after he was found to be using the said platform to instigate Sikh youths to take up arms for a separate Khalistan. Earlier, on 13 November 2015, the United States District Court of the Northern District of California had dismissed a case filed by Panun’s Sikhs for Justice’s (SFJ) against Facebook for allegedly blocking the group’s page from users in India.

With pro-Khalistan forces being allowed to run their anti-India campaign from US soil without any hindrance, questions are being raised in the Indian intelligence circles as to why the US government under President Donald Trump is ignoring such anti-India activities. “Why it is ignoring the glorification of terrorists and the incitement to violence in parts of India? Imagine such a secessionist anti-US agenda running from Indian soil—would the US government accept it?” a senior official in the Ministry of Home Affairs asked.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/s ... 2019-11-15
Shiv Sena's Hindutva not harmful, says Congress :rotfl:

That is what all right wing Hindutva folks have been saying from the beginning ... Hintutva is harmless. Sashi Tharoor, with his vocabulary, will be able to write a more forceful defense of Hindutva.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Central govt has canceled FCRA licence of 168 NGO in Andhra Pradesh involved in misusing foreign funds for illegal, conversion & banned activities

Notable one is:

YS Vijayamma Charitable Trust
Andhra CM JAGAN REDDY mother's 's NGO

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

watch video

and decide as to who is lying :mrgreen:

twitter

#MaharashtraPoliticalCrisis Watch this Video When Aditya Thackeray publicly supports, accept CM Dev Fadnavis
as Maharashtra’s leader.. While giving interview to Rajdeep..
On 21st Sept. just few days before elections

https://twitter.com/Satyanewshi/status/ ... 6968542208
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1196024547931119619
Union Minister Ramdas Athawale : I told Amit bhai (BJP President Amit Shah) that if he mediates then a way can be found out to which he (Amit Shah) replied "don't worry, everything will be fine. BJP & Shiv Sena will come together to form government".
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

The correct way for India to respond to U.S Congressional hearings on Cashmere is to demand why they are aiding & abetting Islamic terror in India. Publicly name & shame U.S Congressmen for providing ideological support for jihad.

Btw, hope you guys watched the razor-sharp words of Sunanda Vasisht (Kashmiri Pandit in exile) in the U.S Congress a couple of days ago!
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Rony wrote:https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1196024547931119619
Union Minister Ramdas Athawale : I told Amit bhai (BJP President Amit Shah) that if he mediates then a way can be found out to which he (Amit Shah) replied "don't worry, everything will be fine. BJP & Shiv Sena will come together to form government".

what did we miss?
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

vijayk wrote:

what did we miss?
Why should BJP trust Sena ever again ?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The Home Mantri controls the See Bee Eye, right?
Maybe Amitji has won the Hearts and Minds of the SS? :rotfl:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

UlanBatori wrote:The Home Mantri controls the See Bee Eye, right?
Maybe Amitji has won the Hearts and Minds of the SS? :rotfl:
:rotfl: I wish you are right
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://t.co/lEKVetNlVC?amp=1
Is this really true!!!
If this happens then second time 'Mandir main prasad bhantane janapadega'(First after the RJB verdict) :lol: :lol:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Its high time that someone took down this entitled lootyens creep taseer

Aatish Taseer symbolizes the mothering evil of the Left

Aatish Taseer symbolizes the mothering evil of the Left

November 16, 2019,
Harbir Singh in Cogito Ergo Sum | India | TOI

I’ve never thought much of Aatish Taseer. His opinion pieces are all whingefests, with himself as the tragic suffering soul at the heart of them, beset and tortured by the inequities of the world that persecutes him, even as he labors on under the unbearable strain. The Strain of being the voice that speaks up in despair and rage about the receding utopia, the ideal world of tolerance and multiracial, multi-gender, multiculturalism, in which the evil White and Hindu nationalists cower in dark corners and shed tears that no one ever sees.

Aatish Taseer is both Indian and Pakistani and neither; neither Hindu nor Muslim, but also both; colored, immigrant in the West; an exotic dream of all the feminists; male and female; of every democracy where universities are factories for pumping out legions of Social Justice Warriors.

He is also a demonstration of a Left that has become deranged, self-obsessed, thoroughly corrupted, and flat wrong. The Left was an essential force when coal miners lived short miserable lives in inhuman conditions and factory owners hired muscle to beat their workers into submission, when the Industrial Revolution ended up with so much of humanity pushed as fuel into the Furnace of Industry. Today, the conditions in that birthed the Left are not to be found in Europe and North America. They pretty much ended with WWII.

In the newly prosperous post WWII era, the Left switched from the crushed working classes of the industrial revolution to racial equality, gender equality, gay rights, minority rights. And by 2010, the Left had won those wars too. A black man with a foreign father had risen to become the most powerful man in the world. Gay marriage was legalized and everyone came out of the closet.

And then it all went wrong. Having won most of everything it fought for, but unable to be in any state of mind except one of self-righteous outrage against the evil of the oppressor, decided that justice wouldn’t be achieved till the Evil White Man was be destroyed, along with his history, his culture, his place of honor in the fabric of the world. Bring on the immigrants. Bring on Muslims. Bring on every colored person from everywhere in the world, however they can make it. Fill the west with them, bury the White Man’s society and the world he built, bury it under the swarm of foreign cultures who will never agree on anything among themselves except to be allowed to keep coming, and to take whatever opportunities of money and power that can be taken from the white man.

Democracy has been turned into the ultimate weapon to destroy the societies that birth democracies. The strategy is simple, import so many people who’ll have the vote but will not subscribe to the White Man’s culture, history, or values, and will simply vote them out of existence.

While the White Man is the main enemy, he’s is not the only one. There is a hierarchy. White men are worse than white women. Brown Muslim men are equal to White women. Muslim women don’t exist unless they rage about social justice, Islamophobia, and racism. But they do have to be colored. White Muslim women are nowhere to be seen. Worse than the White men are the Hindu men, who are not only men, but also pits from third world. Jews are of course the worst. No, not Jews but Zionists, they’ll tell you. And of course, the Women of Iran and the Children of Balochistan don’t exist at all.

They’ve already succeeded in destroying Britain. Just flying the St George’s Cross, the flag of England, in England, will get you investigated by the police for hate speech. The Left, particularly thanks to Tony Blair, has been so successful that it is now a matter of shame for English people to feel pride in the history and achievement of Englishmen past, a shame to speak of English Pride, and every English politician has to obey if they don’t want to be expelled from politics, charged with hate crimes, and blacked out from the Media except as a Hitlerian evil.

Which brings us back to Aatish Taseer and his own tragic tale. Asiya Bibi was a poor village woman, unfortunate enough to be Christian in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. She got into an argument with other women who went and told their menfolk that Asiya Bibi had insulted the Prophet of Islam. This is not a rare occurrence. Recently a Pakistani boy, not having met his obligations as a pupil, thought to get out of it by accusing the Hindu principle of having insulted the Prophet. As always happens, the public went on a rampage, this time targeted at Hindus.

In the Asiya Bibi case, Aatish Taseer’s father, former governor of Punjab province and one of the most distinguished Pakistanis, dared to provide a voice of sanity despite the mobs filling the streets baying for Asiya Bibi’s blood and said deserved a fair trial. For this, his own official security man, Mumtaz Qadri, shot him dead. The killer was hailed and mobbed by lawyers as a hero during his trial.

In the end, after Asiya Bibi had spent 10 years in a jail, the Pakistani government was able to have the courts pass judgement exonerating her. But then it had to figure out how to get her out of the country, when the mob was planning to lynch her after her release from jail. In the end, she was spirited away to Canada.

But not to the UK.

The UK refused her asylum because the conservative government of Theresa May was afraid of the power of Pakistani Muslims within Britain. Because the fact is that the barbaric medieval realities of Pakistan have their grip around the throat of Great Britain, existing and powerful within Britain itself.

A recent political brouhaha in Pakistan saw a vast mob besieging the capital city of Islamabad. The man at the head of it, a senior Islamic cleric, Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman, eulogized Mumtaz Qadri, the man who assassinated Aatish Taseer’s father. The mob chanted slogans about this “hero”.

Aatish Taseer isn’t pulling his hair out about the situation in Pakistan. He’s not seen worrying about how much of it has settled in Great Britain. He’s not demanding that Britain save itself from Pakistan and the thoroughly savage aspects of itself that have become entrenched in Britain. He’s not asking Britain to save other Asiya Bibis.

No, what he’s doing is raging about Narendra Modi and Hindutva. He is absolutely convinced that his struggle for good and civilization in the world is against the “fascists” of Hindutva.

Aatish Taseer, Arundhati Roy, these are all limousine Marxists. For whatever Marx got right, what he got wrong was that the working class has no identity, or should have no identity, other than an economic one: Labor. This lays the seed of a “secular” ideology that is different from the Secularism enshrined in the American Constitution.

American secularism is the separation of Church and State. But where it protects the state from Religious Law, it also protects freedom of belief and conscience from persecution or manipulation by the state. That is true secularism. Marxist secularism however does not seek a separation between belief and state. The Marxist ideal is an ideological state, and the ideology tolerates no rivals. While the Marxist working class rights origins of the Left have disappeared, Marxism has mutated and switched from economics to culture. Now the ideology is that the Christian White men, Hindu Nationalists and Zionists are the oppressors, and their victims are righteous in uniting in revolution.

Women, Muslims, gays, LGBTs, colored people everywhere (except Hindus), Unite!

The Marxist DNA of Oppressor and Oppressed has jumped from the soul of the Soviet Union over to the West following the fall of the Berlin Wall.

How Ironic.

Now the former Communist bloc countries are all right wing and returning to their inherent strength as powers of Eastern Christendom, and the Left, from the US to the EU is falling all over itself screaming “Russia Russia Russia!” as the existential enemy of the West. Why? Because Eastern Europe, including Russia, is become a bastion of the traditional White Christian Man. For the Left, China is not the threat, Saudi Arabia is not the threat. Radical Islam and Totalitarian communism are not enemies. No, the enemy is the bunch of white people who tried and escaped the hell that Marxism must inevitably produce.

And the same is true for India. Marxist secularism suppressed Hindu identity with a promise of just welfare state, that never came about, even as Pakistan continued an Islamic Jihad against Hindu India for 70 years and the Marxists did nothing except to empower islamists within India. Now India is shrugging off the choke hold of secular Marxism and exerting its Hindu identity.

And that’s what’s driving Aatish Taseer to fume.

English Nationalism also outrages him. Notice that all those opposed to nationalism have nothing to say about Scottish or Irish or Catalan nationalism. Its English Nationalism that they can’t tolerate. It is the English who are shamed for the imperial past, and the English alone. The Belgians, Spaniards and the French aren’t being constantly delegitimized as a people and a culture on the grounds of their imperial past. Only the English are. Because it’s the English as a people, a culture and a force in the world that have to be taken down.

Its Hindu nation feeling that the left can’t stand. It’s Make-America-Great-Again they can’t stand. Its Israel they can’t stand.

But that’s okay. The world of democracies if waking up to what the Left has done to them in the name of tolerance and liberalism. Now either Democracy dies or the Left dies. A revolution against the suffocating post-modern neo-Marxist Establishment Left is underway.

Aatish Taseer is fated to see Hindus and India prevail. My condolences in advance.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Why is times now reporting that Pawar kaka is backing off from the govt deal?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

1. How much does Sonia trust Sharad Pawar to get into bed with SS knowing that this may not please the Islamic supporters since SS has been a bigger thorn than BJP ?

2. Why is it always that Saffron parties have to dilute their Hindutva agenda while rest of the gang continues with Minority appeasement in any political deal. Heard that SS will tone done on BR for Veer Savarkar, mute itself on RJB and TT whereas Cong will extract its pound of flesh by offering 5% reservation to Islamists in Mah.

3. Beyond Loan waiver for farmers, SS has no economic or social agenda. What are they going to implement when the buggers could not even keep Mumbai in decent shape in all these years despite owning BMC since ages.