2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Sachin » 25 Oct 2019 14:17

With deep regret, The Chindu reports..
Haryana Lokhit Party, Independents to support BJP, says MLA Gopal Kanda
So net to net, BJP has now won two more state level elections and would be forming the governments. We can debate about the vote share, loss of seats etc; and I am sure that BJP also would be doing the same. One lesson for BJP perhaps would be to understand that state level elections are decided based on state level parameters and national level issues may not get the same weightage. And too much dependence on Na.Mo sooner or later needs to be changed.

Mean while some happenings which may have an impact on other religion's issues as well.
SC seeks response of Centre on plea for Muslim women’s entry into mosques
Let us see how central govt responds to, and how unqiue aspects of other religions also gets vivisected by the judiciary. Whether it is a case of gender bias or traditions/belief system specific to religious places etc.

Karthik S wrote:Looks like aimim has won couple in MH and one in BH. Guys, keep an eye on it, this party comes from razakars. Anyone from Hyd would know their mentality.

AIMIM getting more seats may also polarise more Hindus towards BJP.

syam
BRFite

Postby syam » 25 Oct 2019 14:20

I was giving alternative solutions to fix economy and keep the party in power. they are not my personal views.

Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Postby Karthik S » 25 Oct 2019 14:35

Sachin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:Looks like aimim has won couple in MH and one in BH. Guys, keep an eye on it, this party comes from razakars. Anyone from Hyd would know their mentality.

AIMIM getting more seats may also polarise more Hindus towards BJP.

I know, I saw how it woke up certain non political yindoos when chote miyan said about removing police for 15 mins. But what after their usefulness in polarizing has run its course? They may be useful to our cause now, but after that ?

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 25 Oct 2019 15:54

https://twitter.com/pbhushan1/status/11 ... 7658428416
Prashant Bhushan @pbhushan1

So now we know that C-Voter run by Deshmukh is a bogus polling agency. They predicted 83 for BJP & 3 for Cong in Haryana! But actually they are neck & neck!

https://twitter.com/YRDeshmukh/status/1 ... 1531126784
Yashwant Deshmukh @YRDeshmukh

Prashant ji, when I get it right I don't blow my trumpet. And if I get it wrong, I humbly admit it and try to work harder.

Being a big-shot SC lawyer, even you don't win every case. I won't say you are a bogus lawyer, midnight petitions to save terrorists notwithstanding.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 25 Oct 2019 15:57

https://twitter.com/amishra77/status/11 ... 1368311809
Akhilesh Mishra @amishra77

PM Modi reminding everyone of where BJP was Maharashtra and Haryana just 5 years ago.

In Haryana, never formed government. Ever. And now not just retained power but returned with bigger vote share.

Lesson: Don't let the Hooda funded middlemen misguide you on the results.

Anti Modi/BJP media will always spin any news to make Modi/BJP look awful. Don't buy the media narrative. Buy their data and do your own thinking. Sample ..

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1187287620419637249
iMac_too @iMac_too

If you watch Marathi channels right now no one will blame you if you thought Pawar has won the election by 2/3 mandate & BJP lost deposits in 150 seats

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 25 Oct 2019 16:31

twitter

Breaking- SAR Geelanai Died due to cardiac arrest

8:16 AM - 24 Oct 2019

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 25 Oct 2019 16:36

Sachin wrote:Mean while some happenings which may have an impact on other religion's issues as well.
SC seeks response of Centre on plea for Muslim women’s entry into mosques
Let us see how central govt responds to, and how unqiue aspects of other religions also gets vivisected by the judiciary. Whether it is a case of gender bias or traditions/belief system specific to religious places etc.

pass the buck to the govt for non Hindu religious matters

Did the hizzonners ask for the inputs of the GoI for the Sabarimala case.

if not, then why ask now

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 25 Oct 2019 17:20

I was meaning to put this out on the forum for a couple of days now but forgot. The above post served as a reminder.

I have this sneaky suspicion that Modi/BJP/RSS had encouraged the petition that lead to the SC judgement on women's entry in Sabarimala. IIRC, both BJP and RSS initially welcomed the SC judgement. That is the initial seed for this post. My suspicion is that both BJP and RSS would have taken credit for it if it had been accepted by the Yindus of Kerala.

My suspicion is because in the process of consolidating the Yindus the Modi/BJP/RSS tend to promote sameness on cultural values. I do remember Modi frowning on Animal sacrifice in the Army that lead to it stoppage as a concrete example of that.

It is one thing to have a belief and quite another to impose his view on an organ of the GOI that had a different tradition. At some level Modi/BJP/RSS don't seem to appreciate the diversity of the Indian culture and would prefer sameness at some level, for example gender equality across all temples without understanding the tradition.

Now, in my view, this view of their is not out of malice, unlike that of the communist, but rather ignorance and trying to live up to the "liberal", "progressive" benchmark. Now, I must also note that this self-certification against liberal benchmark is a very unconscious process given how accepted the benchmarks have become across the globe. We all tend to confirm to one degree or another.

Before I am misunderstood, I must also state here that I an not against any change that is driven by liberal consensus but I am against unthinking acceptance of so called liberal values without a robust debate on the pros and cons and the limits.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 25 Oct 2019 17:33

https://twitter.com/RatanSharda55/statu ... 0658043904
Ratan Sharda @RatanSharda55

#AIADMK wresting both seats from #DMK - shows salute to Karunanidhi is done. #Stalin has lost base due to poisonous anti #Hindu rants & acts. Next election could see BJP-AIADMK win.
I am not sure about the rest of the analysis but AIADMK wresting seats from DMK is good news.

https://twitter.com/himantabiswa/status ... 9454869505
Himanta Biswa Sarma @himantabiswa

Happy that we retained all 3 assembly seats of #Assam ~ #Rangapara, #Ratabari & #Sonari by huge margins.

Grateful to people of Assam for your continued faith in vision of PM Sri @narendramodi

Congratulations & wishes to @BorthakurRajen ,@BjpBijoy & Nabanita Handique.
Glad tidings given the negative press following the NRC circus.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 25 Oct 2019 17:49

here is the venomous lootyens presstitute and his "concern"

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Postby vijayk » 25 Oct 2019 18:00

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/mahara ... -takeaways

Maharashtra Assembly Elections: Here Are The Key Takeaways

While the Congress-Nationalist Congress Party combine can take heart from the improvement over their 2014 results, as an alliance they are still nowhere close to challenging the Mahayuti for power. Some first impressions and analysis of the result follows.

Contrary to what perpetually hyper-ventilating right wing social media may say, this is a good result for Maharashtra Chief Minister Fadnavis, one that will count in the win column for the young leader from Nagpur.

Fadnavis’ first term witnessed unprecedented social unrest as well as severe drought situation in the first four years followed by resultant agrarian distress. He also had to contend with a wily and often hostile alliance partner as well as last-minute rebellions over ticket distribution.

n spite of these challenges, BJP has garnered better vote share, and is set to win two-third of the seats it contested to emerge as the single largest party. Fadnavis showed the courage to make this election a referendum on his performance, and the voters have reposed faith in him.

Pawar’s comments about the Pulwama attacks, as well as Article 370, didn’t go down well with the educated middle class voters. The party also suffered a number of defections in the year before the elections, and yet there was something about an 80-year-old man campaigning in torrential downpour that galvanised the workers.

He managed to inflict a defeat on Udayanraje Bhosale in the Satara Lok Sabha bypolls, a prestige election in view of Raje’s defection earlier this year, and his party recovered some of the lost ground in western Maharashtra and Vidarbha.

NCP looks like it is carrying their alliance for the moment. This showing may also help Pawar from stemming the defections.

While their alliance partner showed stomach for a fight and put up a good show, Indian National Congress continued their lacklustre ways, failing to capitalise on the anti-incumbency. Lack of strong leadership at state level, and absence of ground level cadre hurt the party badly, and even the numbers they managed might not have been possible without a late surge from the Pawar-led NCP.

Looking at these results, one wonders about the party’s future in the state if NCP decides to move out of the alliance.

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Postby vijayk » 25 Oct 2019 18:11

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/tami ... val-stalin
Tamil Nadu By-Elections: Chief Minister EPS Proves He Is A Better Strategist Than His Rival Stalin

The ruling All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIAMDK) party has won both the seats in the by-elections to the Vikravandi and Nanguneri Assembly constituencies.

The AIADMK has wrested the Vikravandi constituency in Villupuram district and Nanguneri in Tirunelveli district from the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) and the Congress, respectively.

It has thus increased its strength in the assembly to 124 and has, to an extent, made up for the disappointing results from earlier this year.

More importantly, these by-elections have brought the AIADMK back to its winning ways. It shows that the under-rated Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswamy (EPS) has begun to assert himself as the party’s strong man.

Moreover, EPS has proved to be a better strategist than the DMK President M K Stalin, who has been trying his best to dislodge the chief minister over the last two years.

These wins have also shown that the AIADMK — by roping in Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK), Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and actor Vijaykanth’s Desiya Murpokku Dravidar Kazhagam (DMDK) — has formed an alliance to reckon with in Tamil Nadu.

AIADMK’s victory in Nanguneri is also significant because the Puthiya Tamizhagam, which represents the Devendra Kula Vellalar (DKV) community, had boycotted the by-elections. This party was part of the AIADMK alliance during the Lok Sabha elections in May.

In fact, people from some of the villages populated with the DKV community didn’t turn up for voting during the by-elections.

The DMK, meanwhile, had continued to call the ruling AIADMK government in Tamil Nadu as a “puppet of the centre”. In a way, this charge seems to have worked in the AIADMK’s favour what with the Sino-Indian summit at Mamallapuram, 50 km from Chennai, taking place just during the campaigning period.

The Sino-Indian summit and Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s gestures to the people of Tamil Nadu helped the AIADMK garner a good number of votes in both constituencies.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 25 Oct 2019 18:11

vijayk wrote:https://swarajyamag.com/politics/maharashtra-assembly-elections-here-are-the-key-takeaways

Maharashtra Assembly Elections: Here Are The Key Takeaways

While the Congress-Nationalist Congress Party combine can take heart from the improvement over their 2014 results, as an alliance they are still nowhere close to challenging the Mahayuti for power. Some first impressions and analysis of the result follows.

Contrary to what perpetually hyper-ventilating right wing social media may say, this is a good result for Maharashtra Chief Minister Fadnavis, one that will count in the win column for the young leader from Nagpur.

Fadnavis’ first term witnessed unprecedented social unrest as well as severe drought situation in the first four years followed by resultant agrarian distress. He also had to contend with a wily and often hostile alliance partner as well as last-minute rebellions over ticket distribution.

n spite of these challenges, BJP has garnered better vote share, and is set to win two-third of the seats it contested to emerge as the single largest party. Fadnavis showed the courage to make this election a referendum on his performance, and the voters have reposed faith in him.

Pawar’s comments about the Pulwama attacks, as well as Article 370, didn’t go down well with the educated middle class voters. The party also suffered a number of defections in the year before the elections, and yet there was something about an 80-year-old man campaigning in torrential downpour that galvanised the workers.

He managed to inflict a defeat on Udayanraje Bhosale in the Satara Lok Sabha bypolls, a prestige election in view of Raje’s defection earlier this year, and his party recovered some of the lost ground in western Maharashtra and Vidarbha.

NCP looks like it is carrying their alliance for the moment. This showing may also help Pawar from stemming the defections.

While their alliance partner showed stomach for a fight and put up a good show, Indian National Congress continued their lacklustre ways, failing to capitalise on the anti-incumbency. Lack of strong leadership at state level, and absence of ground level cadre hurt the party badly, and even the numbers they managed might not have been possible without a late surge from the Pawar-led NCP.

Looking at these results, one wonders about the party’s future in the state if NCP decides to move out of the alliance.

what happens if the SS, in it's greed and desperation, decides to move out with the NCP and establish a maratha dominated regime. :mrgreen:

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Postby UlanBatori » 25 Oct 2019 18:14

deleted

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 25 Oct 2019 20:55

twitter

The BJP lost SIX seats where #NOTA secured more votes than the victory margin.

The seats were Radaur, Neelokhedi, Meham, Rohtak, Rewari, and Faridabad.

Had the BJP candidates worked harder, their party would have got the majority. (via @prafullaketkar)

darshan
BRFite

Postby darshan » 25 Oct 2019 21:15

Similar results were already observed in GJ by BJP. Patience on many local issues is wearing thin and BJP isn't that secure in GJ itself when it comes to non Modi elections. Local GJ issues not being tackled and can be easily observed by the public are: drugs, liquor, BDs, love jihad, easiness of crimes committed by muslims, EJs, taking over of INC corruption machines by BJP councilors, etc.

The public's expectations have gone up due to having BJP govt in the center. While here we understand the limitations and toughness of resolving many issues, on the grounds cadre is clueless on how to educate locals of what's required for the cleanup or in many places they are out right part of the problem itself and involved in criminal activities.

For example in GJ, it's very hard to ignore drunk BJP councilors running around after 3PM and acquiring bottles thru the very islamic liquor routes that they supposed to be working to destroy.

Rsatchi
BRFite

Postby Rsatchi » 25 Oct 2019 21:28

https://youtu.be/ZamJ9qy8xko
Can some legal eagle comment on this please!!.
Is this some kind of a 'chanakyan' move by the Trioka as is being made in the video.
Is the '50-year old confused Desi' in real trouble??

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 25 Oct 2019 21:33

God knows but I read it first on SuSwamy's TL. They just seem to have made a video out of it.

Sachin
Webmaster BR

Postby Sachin » 25 Oct 2019 21:39

pankajs wrote: IIRC, both BJP and RSS initially welcomed the SC judgement. That is the initial seed for this post. My suspicion is that both BJP and RSS would have taken credit for it if it had been accepted by the Yindus of Kerala.

At some level Modi/BJP/RSS don't seem to appreciate the diversity of the Indian culture and would prefer sameness at some level

Not to derail this thread. If what you said is true the BJP will not be able to survive for long. A Gujarath or Nagpur version of Hinduism is not going to fly all across India. And if your inference is true, I would also then certainly doubt the "intelligence" capabilities of RSS; which is a pan India organisation which is also active in Kerala. The fact that RSS (and also BJP) could not sense the pulse of the people (especially Hindus, who they feel are more closer to RSS and BJP) is a bit worrisome. Either BJP/RSS did not get the pulse of the people, or they chose to ignore it. And this was an issue which even the Intelligence Bureau and KL's SB CID had got it right ;). They had clearly said the verdict is not liked and bulk of protestors are women themselves.

darshan wrote:Similar results were already observed in GJ by BJP. Patience on many local issues is wearing thin and BJP isn't that secure in GJ itself when it comes to non Modi elections.

They key take away seems to be that for BJP it is really required to have mini-Modis at all levels. Every state, and perhaps at every municipality level. The grooming of the right people should have started like yesterday.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 25 Oct 2019 21:52

twitter

What a election!!

BJP is celebrating
Shiv sena is celebrating
NCP is celebrating
Congress is celebrating
JJP with 10 seats also celebrating.

Above all the most important is EC is celebrating. No complain on EVM

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Postby Vayutuvan » 25 Oct 2019 21:56

Vikas wrote:Do the results prove that Sonia is far better in handling Congress Party than Pappu ever would be.

She has "low cunning" as one American amby/diplomutt put it. it was in one of the wikileaked
memos.

pappu is somebody who is good at heart but listens to the wrong people - maa, pitroda, and MSA.
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 26 Oct 2019 19:12, edited 1 time in total.

darshhan
BRF Oldie

Postby darshhan » 25 Oct 2019 22:17

Sachin wrote:They key take away seems to be that for BJP it is really required to have mini-Modis at all levels. Every state, and perhaps at every municipality level. The grooming of the right people should have started like yesterday.

Mini Modis are there in BJP. The problem now is that there is too much rush in BJP. Those who have somehow managed to reach in positions of power are now scuttling those who are not perceived to be close to them. Yes there is a feedback mechanism unlike other parties but still politicians being politicians are fundamentally insecure beings.

At political level time is now ripe for a new party which works even more aggressively for Hindu and nationalist causes. There are certain conditions though. In constituencies both MLA and MP, wherever islamic percentage is more than 18%, only one of the nationalist parties should contest so as to not divide the Hindu vote.

Otherwise Congress by the virtue of being the default opposition party will come back in power at some point of time. Just like they did in MP, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and came very close in Gujarat.

Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Postby Prem Kumar » 25 Oct 2019 23:49

Vayutuvan wrote:pappu is somebody who is good at heart but listens to the wrong people - maa, pitroda, and MSA.

Not true. He is an entitled, arrogant brat. He's too dumb to be devious - that's all. Calling him "pappu" is a mistake. It conveys the impression of a somewhat dull, but lovable character. He is not lovable or trustable.

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Postby UlanBatori » 26 Oct 2019 08:07

What's gone wrong with the Dunia? Nothing in the neuj. Even on PeeAref everywhere I look I see my own posts. :P which means severe drought of anything interesting.

Mongolia to hold camel festival to boost tourism
Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-25 17:36:40|Editor: Shi Yinglun

ULAN BATOR, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- Mongolia plans to hold an annual camel festival next month in its western province of Govi-Altai to attract tourists, local government said in a statement on Friday.
Under the auspices of the Mongolian Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Sports, the event will be held for the 12th year on Nov.25-26 in Altai, the capital city of Govi-Altai province, it said.
Entitled "The Great Desert Camel Festival," the camel festival aims to attract more domestic and foreign tourists, pass on the camel culture to future generations and encourage herders to improve camel breeding and increase the animal's population, it said.
The festival will feature multiple activities, including camel racing, herders' conference, camel polo, and a trade fair featuring camel products.
According to the National Statistical Office of Mongolia, there were over 66.46 million livestock animals in the country as of the end of 2018, of which 0.7 percent were camels.

This in the land of Chenghiz Khan? :((

abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Postby abhijitm » 26 Oct 2019 09:20

Vayutuvan wrote:pappu is somebody who is good at heart but listens to the wrong people - maa, pitroda, and MSA.

RG is a huge extreme leftist bigot. He has gathered people around him who are of same views. The man is full of hatred. He lies through his teeth relentlessly, shamelessly. A fake person, a hinduphobe, staunch Islamist, a bad news for india.

nandakumar
BRFite

Postby nandakumar » 26 Oct 2019 10:16

Rsatchi wrote:https://youtu.be/ZamJ9qy8xko
Is this some kind of a 'chanakyan' move by the Trioka as is being made in the video.

Not a legal expert. But I listened to the audio. It is not clear to me how Rahul Gandhi is supposed to be, "caught between the devil and the deep sea". He can insist that he is an Indian and additionally claim that he knows nothing about the property in question in the UK. If Government were to initiate action for confiscation of the property in UK, the legal process lies in the UK. How is the Government going to prove that the property in question belongs to an Indian citizen (in the absence of an admission by an Indian citizen)? Even then it may not succeed because unless the property is acquired out of funds related to drug trafficking or is out of proceeds of terrorist related funding, it is perfectly legal for any citizen of any country in the world to own property. Since no UK law is broken the UK may refuse to recognise the GOI as the new legal owner.

Gyan
BRFite

Postby Gyan » 26 Oct 2019 10:22

Aggressive Anti Hindu and Anti Indian stand of Congress is not possible without personal blessing of Pappu. He continues down this road, inspite of losing elections, shows his deep hatred towards everything Indian or Hindu

Santosh
BRFite

Postby Santosh » 26 Oct 2019 10:34

Haryana is done. Had BJP given tickets to the 5 sitting MLAs they would have won on their own. Not sure what was the need of Sonali Phogat when BJP's own candidate was a strong contender. He won and Sonali got 3rd place.

SS is employing pressure tactics by declaring Aditya future CM in hoardings. BJP is doing well to call their bluff. What option does SS have? If they ally with NCP and Con, their Hindutva ideological support base will erode even further. They have no option but to take Dy. CM.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 26 Oct 2019 10:45

Santosh wrote:Haryana is done. Had BJP given tickets to the 5 sitting MLAs they would have won on their own. Not sure what was the need of Sonali Phogat when BJP's own candidate was a strong contender. He won and Sonali got 3rd place.

SS is employing pressure tactics by declaring Aditya future CM in hoardings. BJP is doing well to call their bluff. What option does SS have? If they ally with NCP and Con, their Hindutva ideological support base will erode even further. They have no option but to take Dy. CM.

what was the need for the BJP to get its own pappu. :mrgreen:

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 26 Oct 2019 10:46

Gyan wrote:Aggressive Anti Hindu and Anti Indian stand of Congress is not possible without personal blessing of Pappu. He continues down this road, inspite of losing elections, shows his deep hatred towards everything Indian or Hindu

his repeated hobnobbing with the hans also borders on the seditious, if not actually crossing the line.

Rsatchi
BRFite

Postby Rsatchi » 26 Oct 2019 10:55

https://t.co/Oddm63u3Sr?amp=1
Did not this guy loose the elections for the second time.
After 'Kanda' Khand by the sicular presstitutes is this the second tranche to stop JJP supporting but I suppose the lure of DyCM is too much and moreover the 'Mothership' of JJP was always anti congress including 'Tau' god rest his soul!!

Rsatchi
BRFite

Postby Rsatchi » 26 Oct 2019 10:58

https://t.co/P5ruk0ty9F?amp=1
And now the sicko 'Turdadeep' tweeting all renovations given to one firm.
Maybe wanting to manufacture a scam

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 26 Oct 2019 12:38

what exactly are these naxals/commies trying to prove.

Is this why Guha recently joined IIsT, bangalore, to spoil minds of bright kids

twitter

Courses taught at IIST TVM which provides most of the young engineers to ISRO. Many of the faculty are from JNU and HCU.
-Tribes in India
-Queer studies and identity politics
-Gender in Hinduism
-Sexuality and Censorship in Malayalam cinema

9:43 PM - 25 Oct 2019

twitter

Seminars held at IIST
“ Gender and Language of India Cinema “ – Dr Meena T Pillai Director, Center of Cultural studies .
“Tolerance Intolerance debate in India.” – Dr Joseph Anthony.
“ Problems faces by youth” Dr Sonny Jose, Associate prof. Loyola college of social sciences.

twitter

Dr Meena T Pillai, a prominent leftist, and a member of the Central University of Kerala's Board of Studies had resigned protesting the circular that asked students to work on subjects of national priority.
She takes seminars for IIST students.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 26 Oct 2019 13:36

twitter

A total of 22.4% Hindu population but BJP candidate in #Malegaon does NOT even get 1% votes. @BJP4India shd investigate this first before blaming Kerala Hindus for not voting them.

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Postby vijayk » 26 Oct 2019 16:23

https://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis ... LC3cI.html
Maharashtra’s mandate is for the BJP. But the road ahead is hard | Opinion

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Postby Vayutuvan » 26 Oct 2019 19:15

Vayutuvan wrote:
Vikas wrote:Do the results prove that Sonia is far better in handling Congress Party than Pappu ever would be.

She has "low cunning" ...
pappu is somebody who is good at heart but listens to the wrong people - maa, pitroda, and MSA.

I have seen the error of my ways. It was a case of fleeting pangs of compassion.

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Postby KLNMurthy » 26 Oct 2019 21:12

chetak wrote:here is the venomous lootyens presstitute and his "concern"

IOW Mudi watches TV news.

Hulla bol! Phansee do bhai phansee do!

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 26 Oct 2019 21:52

smart boy.

no wonder pappu is so very quiet.

twitter

By presenting 57 MLAs (10 from JPP & 7 independents) to Haryana governor, CM @mlkhattar has reduced BJP’s dependence on both. Without Dushyant Chautala he has 47. Without independents he has 50.

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Postby CRamS » 26 Oct 2019 22:28

vijayk wrote:https://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/maharashtra-s-mandate-is-for-the-bjp-but-the-road-ahead-is-hard-opinion/story-nbBaiCveFdSiFtt4dLC3cI.html
Maharashtra’s mandate is for the BJP. But the road ahead is hard | Opinion

Maybe so, but BJP is no position to form a govt on its own. I was reading Minhaz Merchant's twitter line and I agree with his suggestion, BJP should call Shiv Sena bluff, take a floor test and dare SS to vote against BJP. If they do, let there be governor rule for a year or so, and then have election with BJP contesting on its own. I loath SS, they are just like the family run Congoons without possibly the anti-Hindu baggage. But they are uncouth bunch of louts, make no mistake about that. Sooner BJP gets rid of them, better IMO.

abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Postby abhijitm » 27 Oct 2019 08:44

Rsatchi wrote:https://youtu.be/ZamJ9qy8xko

So people are creating videos based on SuSwami's series of tweets that how he has legally caught RG between devil and deep sea, and they don't even give him credit!

Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”