Articles 370 and 35A Repealed, J&K and Ladakh to be Separate Union Territories

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
kit
BRF Oldie

Re: Articles 370 and 35A Repealed, J&K and Ladakh to be Separate Union Territories

Post by kit »

Karthik S wrote:Image

what happened to ruskies?
"the revocation of article 370 removed probably the elephants hook and all its chains, now its free.. and in all the jungle there is nothing to be as feared as a wild elephant "
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: Articles 370 and 35A Repealed, J&K and Ladakh to be Separate Union Territories

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/moneycontrolcom/sta ... 2736254976
moneycontrol @moneycontrolcom

My opinion is that in today's situation #Article370 is no more relevant. When the Article was imposed Nehru had said that it is temporary. I think for the unity of the country & development of Kashmiris, it is the right decision: Deepender Singh Hooda, @INCIndia
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Thousands of migrant workers flee Kashmir following hate crimes and threats by local Muslims: Report
https://www.opindia.com/2019/08/thousan ... ms-report/
Migrant workers from Bihar, many of whom are Muslims themselves, were forced to flee from Kashmir after being threatened by locals following the abolition of Article 370, Rahul Pandita reported in the Open Magazine. The migrants are desperate to leave Kashmir and they are fleeing in thousands, the report said.

“They were hurling abuses at me and asked me to leave; they said they will kill me otherwise,” said 56-year-old Surinder Mahato. 25-year old Aslam claimed that he was beaten by a few locals in Srinagar. He said, “They took away my bag and said: Bhaago Bihari idhar se (Run away from here, Bihari).”

“One Kashmiri came to me the previous night and said if I see you tomorrow, I will beat you up and burn you with kerosene oil,” said another migrant worker. Most of the workers who travel to Kashmir to earn their wages do so because of the cool summer-time weather. They are also able to save more, claimed the report.

The plight of migrant workers in Kashmir reveals the dark underbelly of Kashmiri separatism which is a toxic blend of racial and religious supremacy. It is also a slap on the face of liberals who explicitly support Kashmiri nationalism despite the fact that it is akin to the White Supremacist ideology of the Ku Klux Klan.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

next summer, they will be q ing in bihar to get labour. time the kashmiris started working a bit.
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

darshan wrote:Thousands of migrant workers flee Kashmir following hate crimes and threats by local Muslims: Report
Migrant workers from Bihar, many of whom are Muslims themselves, were forced to flee from Kashmir after being threatened by locals following the abolition of Article 370, Rahul Pandita reported in the Open Magazine. The migrants are desperate to leave Kashmir and they are fleeing in thousands, the report said.

“They were hurling abuses at me and asked me to leave; they said they will kill me otherwise,” said 56-year-old Surinder Mahato. 25-year old Aslam claimed that he was beaten by a few locals in Srinagar. He said, “They took away my bag and said: Bhaago Bihari idhar se (Run away from here, Bihari).”

“One Kashmiri came to me the previous night and said if I see you tomorrow, I will beat you up and burn you with kerosene oil,” said another migrant worker. Most of the workers who travel to Kashmir to earn their wages do so because of the cool summer-time weather. They are also able to save more, claimed the report.

The plight of migrant workers in Kashmir reveals the dark underbelly of Kashmiri separatism which is a toxic blend of racial and religious supremacy. It is also a slap on the face of liberals who explicitly support Kashmiri nationalism despite the fact that it is akin to the White Supremacist ideology of the Ku Klux Klan.
This will have an immediate impact on Bihar State Elections..advantage BJP
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

rajkumar wrote:
darshan wrote:Thousands of migrant workers flee Kashmir following hate crimes and threats by local Muslims: Report
Anyway, the first time I heard the slogan "Doodh mango kheer dange, Kashmir mango cheer dange" in what I remember as Bihari accent. No show on Article 370 itself will hand BJP a potent issue when the time comes.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Breaking News...Video coverage of Zaid Hamid galloping towards India for Ghazwa-e-Hind

https://twitter.com/AzizullahBugti/stat ... 4638024704
Abhibhushan
BRFite

Post by Abhibhushan »

Pakistan Minister of Railways Declares permanent cessation of Samjhaota Express with immediate effect.
EswarPrakash
BRFite

Post by EswarPrakash »

Abhibhushan wrote:Pakistan Minister of Railways Declares permanent cessation of Samjhaota Express with immediate effect.
AoA!
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

rajkumar wrote:

Won't it be the other way round ?

Situation can be very well spun around "See we told you that BJP does not care about your livelihood".

RSS & BJP better get their workers moving.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Abhibhushan wrote:Pakistan Minister of Railways Declares permanent cessation of Samjhaota Express with immediate effect.
now we eagerly look forward to the pakis' permanent cessation of their constant scrounging and piling on to India's medical facilities, also with immediate effect.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

The circle is almost complete. This is how India would react with impotency to any Paki moves.

All that is left is to start receiving some dossiers :rotfl:
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

UlanBatori wrote:Here u go! At least give him some hits.

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1158687132644532230

#WATCH Senge H. Sering, Gilgit-Baltistan activist: Home Minister Amit Shah has said that PoJK is an integral part of J&K. We believe Gilgit-Baltistan is an integral part of J&K. We are extension of Ladakh & we ask for our rights in constitutional framework of India
WION played this clip on TV. Hopefully other channels too pick it up.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

This 370 scrapping is most destructive policy modiji ever unleashed on the bif network. it literally lit tsar bomba under their bums. We have to wait for the mushroom cloud to take form. The signs are there.

I am expecting shrill cries from congi eco system+pakis+their global backers in coming days. may be we get to see the complete nexus in full glory :-?
Last edited by syam on 08 Aug 2019 18:52, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:
rajkumar wrote:
Anyway, the first time I heard the slogan "Doodh mango kheer dange, Kashmir mango cheer dange" in what I remember as Bihari accent. No show on Article 370 itself will hand BJP a potent issue when the time comes.
Nitishwa is trying to outrun the issue ...

https://www.financialexpress.com/india- ... l/1669698/
Article 370 scrapped: Nitish Kumar’s JD(U) does a U-turn, says law should be abided by all
The Janata Dal (United) of Nitish Kumar which was facing public ire for taking a stand against the Modi government’s decision to scrap Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir, has finally struck a reconciliatory note. The party on Wednesday said that the law that had come into force should be abided by all. Party’s national general secretary and Rajya Sabha MP Ram Chandra Prasad Singh said that his party does not wish to engage in further ideological sparring, adding that it will have no bearing on the NDA in Bihar.

Explaining why the JD(U) MPs didn’t support the government in the Parliament, he said, “We could not have supported the bill. We were not consulted by the Centre before it brought the bill.”
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

SRoy wrote:
rajkumar wrote:

Situation can be very well spun around "See we told you that BJP does not care about your livelihood".

Now migrant workers can stay in J&K as the state police is under the home ministry. Local goons can't harass migrants without being hauled to court. The migrants can buy houses and property if they want to. They are state residents.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Mort Walker wrote:
SRoy wrote:

Now migrant workers can stay in J&K as the state police is under the home ministry. Local goons can't harass migrants without being hauled to court. The migrants can send more money home or buy houses and property if they want to. They are state residents.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

anishns wrote:The circle is almost complete. This is how India would react with impotency to any Paki moves.

All that is left is to start receiving some dossiers :rotfl:
Why did you have to bring India here? :evil: :evil:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

a_bharat wrote:Since GoI got support of more than 2/3rd legislators in each house on the issue of making 370 inoperative, I wish it goes ahead in the next parliament session to make the constitutional amendment to completely remove it. A future GoI should not be able to make the 370 operative again by simply issuing a presidential notification using the same 370(3).
This implies you don't think what was done is not adequate.
No point in beating a dead snake.
Should not waste political capital.
I wouldn't go there.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

For a change it still feels good to see the tables turned on pakistan and pakis meekly acting. I still feel the impotent rage after 26/11 and giving the dossiers and pakis refuting about matchbox, toothpastes and what not and these guys demolishing our compromised journalists who would not even support folks like kunal verma. A lot of water has passed since then..but we should remember the past ..and most importantly not to mistakes of past.
BTW thats when i started following BRF before that only the news on mainpage and monitor...
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

ANI
@ANI
Srinagar- Around 70 terrorists and hardcore pro-Pakistan separatists from Kashmir valley have been shifted to Agra. The terrorists and separatists were shifted in a special plane provided by the Indian Air Force: Sources
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Karthik S wrote:
ANI
@ANI
Srinagar- Around 70 terrorists and hardcore pro-Pakistan separatists from Kashmir valley have been shifted to Agra. The terrorists and separatists were shifted in a special plane provided by the Indian Air Force: Sources
It’s very interesting that UAPA Act came into force right before Art 370 was abrogated . Not exactly a coincidence :)
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Indeed, that too taken to yogi's state.
tsarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by tsarkar »

Sir, its very heartening that the Pakistanis are doing what most Indians want!
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

IndraD wrote:once again good take by Coupta ji, as ramana ji pointed out , Pakistan has run out of options. Terror attacks will invite retribution from India, that too disproportionate. Beside Karachi is soft belly of Pakistan where largest no of Pakhtuns live, India can turn it bad for Pakistan there. For every action of Pk , India can respond with bigger reaction.
Coupta ji adds only thing that can work in favour of Pakistan is Indian security forces doing excesses on Kashmiris and mass uprising
In the end, listen to what he says. It is the hope of every scum lefty in the world.NYT, Wapo, BBC, Barkha, all CON dogs, COMMIE dogs ...

Hope there are big protests. Hope some Indian army man or police man goes berserk and kill many. Hope the world pays attention.

That is why every Islamist keep and Islamists on twitter are asking ... why not remove all restrictions if every thing is fine. do it , do it. That includes Coupta, Nidhi, Barkha, Suhasini Haidar ...
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Caught some of ModiJi's speech. As usual, profound, telling KMs that he is on their side. He also urged rest of India to invest and integrate J&K and Laddakh.

But I did't hear him say much about TSP's churlish tantrums.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

^^^^^
He is a master communicator. Why involve TSP in our internal decisions?

Do you want TSP's involvement next time we decide whether to put up a statue of Amma?
tsarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by tsarkar »

I dont know Naya Pakistan well but I am loving the Naya Pakistanis Husain Haqqani and Naila Inayat

Husain Haqqani
https://theprint.in/opinion/pakistan-ne ... on/273981/

Naila Inayat
https://theprint.in/opinion/letter-from ... rs/273952/
Kashmir Banega Pakistan: A dream sold to brainwash us since childhood now lies in tatters
Both these fine people are well balanced and NOT pro Indian. More power to them as they are hope of reasonable Pakistanis emerging despite the state sponsored brain washing.

In comparison, our media personnel are in a state of shock as their painting of the world is no longer given two hoots by the public.

Rajdeep Sardesai got two eminent lawyers - Mukul Rohtagi and Soli Sorabjee - and tried to elicit reactions on "Constitutional Immorality" committed by GoI. Soli Sorabjee being a Parsi, he had high hopes. Soli Sorabjee rubbished him saying there is no such thing in legalese called "Constitutional Immorality". Rajdeep Sardesai was shell shocked as Soli Sorabjee explained that judicially the process was perfect. As did Mukul Rohtagi. Rajdeep was squirming and ended their telecast as quickly as he could.

Prerna Kaul Mishra and Rahul Shrivastava of India Today tried explaining to Rajdeep why it was a good move but he repeatedly cuts them off.

Vishnu Som got General Deepak Kapoor. I feared the worst as Gen Deepak is Adarsh prime accused and might tow the NDTV line for favourable press coverage. Surprisingly he emphatically supported the decision and Vishnu too cut his telecast as quickly as it took.

So only entitled media personalities with bloated ego have free speech while those whom they cut off dont have the right to free speech. Shame on them!
Last edited by tsarkar on 08 Aug 2019 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

How do KMs watch Modi? Does TV work there?

Also I see that RajMata St. Sonia has bissed on the INC's jeenius who opened his mouth and stuck both feet in with the UN comment in Parliament. Fractures showing.
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

Oh no! How will the Pakis smuggle heroin into India now? This is a total self goal by the Pakis, thank you very much for that.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

UlanBatori wrote:How do KMs watch Modi? Does TV work there?

Also I see that RajMata St. Sonia has bissed on the INC's jeenius who opened his mouth and stuck both feet in with the UN comment in Parliament. Fractures showing.
Heard on Indian Today TV ... DD is still streaming into all Kashmir homes.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

UlanBatori wrote:How do KMs watch Modi? Does TV work there?

Yes, and it was on radio too.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Next rung in Escalation Ladder:

Pakistan to bomb ISI HQ in Pindi/Isloo. And then crash the F-16s that take part in the raid.

Hain, Didn't u tell us to do what India would have done? Bring back their diplo staff, cancel Terrorista Express, shut down tomato imports...
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Anujan wrote:^^^^^
He is a master communicator. Why involve TSP in our internal decisions?

Do you want TSP's involvement next time we decide whether to put up a statue of Amma?
No, as PM, it is reasonable to give some sense to the nation as to what his plans are to counter TSP's machinations. And don't tell me there won't be any, internal decision notwithstanding. You yourself were whining the other day about why so many troops, regurgitating the pukeworthy libtard obsession with arrest of Paki pasand traitors in the valley etc. And if not for countering TSP, what else is all that for?

Now having said that, I understand ModiJi may have had a good reason to side not bring in TSP. It might p!ss them off even more by ignoring them in public by sticking it out to them at LoC and elsewhere. Not a bad strategy. I was wondering, thats all.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CRamS wrote:Caught some of ModiJi's speech. As usual, profound, telling KMs that he is on their side. He also urged rest of India to invest and integrate J&K and Laddakh.

But I did't hear him say much about TSP's churlish tantrums.
Did you understand the significance of the MHA moving the resolution for J&K Reorganization Act and not the PM?

Its an internal matter.
What goes TSP four fathers?

Also glad he spoke about this matter and not club it with 15 August speech.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

tsarkar, this Kashmir coverage on DDM clearly shows that the likes of Turdesai, that clown Vishnu Som, not to mention other libtard rif rafs is to show their self righteousness to the outside world. The idiots simply could care less about India's security, the sacrifices 1000s and 1000s of armed forces personnel have made, the ethnic cleansing of Hindus from valley, the savagery unleashed by TSP etc. Instead its to show off their so called 'enlightened introspection' as if those whom they speak on behalf of give a crap. These idiots should note article 370 or no 370, demands for azaadi and secession, and support to Paki terrorism is the common factor. And instead of looking at India's preemptive security measures in that light, the idiots keep pontificating on democracy and free speech and crap that is totally out of order.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

http://ajaishukla.blogspot.com/2019/08/ ... jammu.html
http://ajaishukla.blogspot.com/2019/08/ ... istan.html
Look at Col. Shukla.
How did this man serve in the Indian Army.
I wonder to whom did he raise a glass 'in salute' in the Mess
RajeevK
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RajeevK »

CRamS wrote: No, as PM, it is reasonable to give some sense to the nation as to what his plans are to counter TSP's machinations.
The PM is speaking on J&K reorganisation Act, which is India's internal matter. So why involve Pakistan?
And why just Pakistan? Why not China/USA/ ....? Should he speak about them too?