J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by chetak »

ShyamSP wrote:
khan wrote:The bottom-line is Russia is no longer India’s reliable partner in the UN, they are just allies of convenience. Indian diplomats will obviously try to downplay any rifts because they understandably don’t want to highlight this & show weakness, but this sudden hesitation by the Russians is a reality & needs to be factored in by strategic minds.
India with limited vision both militarily and economically in regions from Russia to Delhi makes the other powers to look into their own needs. India should engage in at least economic activity such as gas/oil pipelines, high ways, etc from Russia and other *stans and play to reduce great game in that area by providing some military guarantees for economic activity. Congress flunked India but at least new India now expand with open vision in that region.
Modi allowed the russians, by virtually blocking the saudis, to purchase a huge oil refinery in India in a deal that included retail outlets thus giving them direct access to the Indian market and the Indian consumer. They can bring in their oil if they wish.
How Modi, Putin saved a $13 billion deal Essar signed with Russian oil giant

Involvement of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Narendra Modi have salvaged a deal between Essar and Rosneft after Saudi Arabia firm weighed in.

multi-billion-dollar Russian deal to buy Indian refiner Essar was nearly sunk at the eleventh hour by a rival bid from Saudi Arabia as the two oil superpowers vie for supremacy across the world.

The deal between Essar and a consortium led by Kremlin oil giant Rosneft appeared dead in the water two months ago after Saudi state energy firm Aramco weighed in, according to seven Russia, India and Saudi-based industry sources familiar with or involved in the negotiations.

It was salvaged due to the involvement of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who were keen for it go through, and after the consortium agreed to pay $13 billion - more than double what Rosneft had initially valued Essar at, sources told Reuters.

This made the refiner the biggest-ever foreign acquisition in India and Russia's largest outbound deal.

The tussle for Essar - a state-of-the-art plant in the world's fastest-growing fuel market - illustrates the growing battle for oil markets between Russia and Saudi Arabia, the world's two largest crude exporters.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

What's with these ppl? Not ones I would associate with Arundhati-AdmiralramDoss-Sandeepande type traitors...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... RjEjK.html

Anyway it looks singularly mis-timed since the restrictions are being removed, so they look like real A-1 prize oiseules standing there on the SC steps with their Challenge. I don't understand this. Rice not being served in Air Fauj mess?
Sonugn
BRFite

Post by Sonugn »

UlanBatori wrote:What's with these ppl? Not ones I would associate with Arundhati-AdmiralramDoss-Sandeepande type traitors...

Anyway it looks singularly mis-timed since the restrictions are being removed, so they look like real A-1 prize oiseules standing there on the SC steps with their Challenge. I don't understand this. Rice not being served in Air Fauj mess?
There was a snippet of hacked emails from naxalbari kavita krishnan mentioning Ex Justice Chandru & Kapik Kak to be rallied for the "cause"
Last edited by Sonugn on 17 Aug 2019 23:35, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

UlanBatori wrote:What's with these ppl? Not ones I would associate with Arundhati-AdmiralramDoss-Sandeepande type traitors...

"Air Vice Marshal (Retd) Kapil Kak"..seriously !! Does he has no one in the extended family who was humiliated and forced out of their own land by Islamic thugs in Kashmir. Has he not shared the stories of KP women who were raped or men who were killed and their bodies lying on roads lest anyone touches the corpse and gets killed. What world such people live in ?
Sometimes I hang my head in shame because of people of my own community.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Aditya_V wrote:
syam wrote:So the whole thing came to logical conclusion.

us and french votes are hard earned in recent years. russia being neutral is more than what we can bargain for. It's no longer Soviet Union. We better put our expectations low with them. They have to do all monkey balancing.
Uk and china are most anti-indian. We all expected china to do something. But uk surprised most of us.
Pleasantly surprised by US behavior but disgusted with UK govt, perhaps US State Dept and officials during the cold war were looking at India through glasses put on by the UK, perhaps this can explain the Institutionalized Anti Indian ism in a country with which we share many values with.
You can thank the dysfunctional Trump admin for this as they don’t give a rat’s ass for the UN. If another administration comes in and takes the council of BIF and Sunni cheerleaders like Lindsey Graham - Hinjra-e-Toiletstan award recipient, expect a different result from the UNSC.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

News 18 Kashmir LIVE:
More than 50,000 landline phones have been made operational today after services in 17 telephone exchanges of the Kashmir Valley were restored on the 13th day of lockdown, news agency PTI quoted officials as saying. The restoration of exchanges has enabled landline services in Budgam, Sonamarg and Manigam areas of central Kashmir. In north Kashmir, the services have been restored in Gurez, Tangmarg, Uri, Keran, Karnah and Tangdhar areas. In south Kashmir, the landline services have been made operational in Qazigund and Pahalgam areas, officials added.
Schools and colleges in Kashmir will reopen “area-wise” next week, as authorities hope to gradually bring back normalcy in J&K after a two-week lockdown. Telephone line services, including mobile phones and landlines, were suspended in the early hours of August 5 when the Centre abrogated provisions of Article 370 that gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir.

After 2G mobile Internet services were restored in five districts of Jammu, Jammu IG warned of strict action against anyone circulating fake messages or videos on social media. The internet services have been restored in five districts of Jammu region - Jammu, Samba, Kathua, Udhampur and Reasi. General public is requested to refrain from sharing or circulating any type of fake messages or videos in the social media which might vitiate the peaceful atmosphere, he added.

Directorate of Information, Jammu and Kashmir said, “For the convenience of citizens of Srinagar, administration has started home-delivery of LPG cylinders to consumers in the district.”
Now WHY am I quoting CNN-News 18? BECAUSE the rest of the so-called MSM of desh are ***king lazy asses. Hardly any useful updates.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 18 Aug 2019 00:14, edited 1 time in total.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Sanju wrote:They created some civilian bunkers and guess what happens in there? Pa^is being Pa^is, they rape womenfolk and young children/girls in the darkness of the bunker. Everyone is aware of what is happening but, no one wants to lose face and not be able to get married.
Sandrokottos wrote:For real!!! :shock: I know I shouldn't be surprised, but pakis can always surprise one with their pakiness. Any links to news or something? Just out of morbid curiosity.
Sanju wrote:Business Standard

Quoting a Dawn report as a syndicated feed.

The term used by the naMard is setting.
Sanju Ji :
With respect, here is the Real McCoy i.e. your referred Dawn Article :

Why don't Kashmiri women want to hide in bunkers during cross-border firing?

Cheers Image
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

oh!No!

Picture of Indian Army Lance Naik Sandeep Thapa who lost his life in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in NOWSHERA Sector, RAJOURI, #JammuAndKashmir, earlier today. 35-yr-old Sandeep Thapa belonged to Rajawala village of Dehradun, Uttarakhand, & is survived by his wife, Nisha Thapa.

Small consolation:
Defence Spokesperson Lt Col Devender Anand: Indian Army troops have inflicted heavy damage to Pakistan Army posts and casualties to Pakistan Army soldiers in response to ceasefire violations by Pakistan in Nowshera sector.

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE! DESTROY PAKISTAN.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

India's US Envoy on Human rights Violation | When asked about human rights violations in Kashmir, India's envoy to the UN Syed Akbaruddin said, "If there are issues, they will be addressed by our courts. We don't need international busy bodies to try and tell us how to run our lives. We are a billion plus people. We have a commitment to democracy unlike those who are now trying to speak to me, whose experience is extremely limited. We have vast experience, we will fulfil our goals." :mrgreen:
Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

CRamS wrote:
manjgu wrote:
As he himself said, I would cut him a lot of slack. He was probably under instructions to play nice. Remember, this was UN, and India was surely lobbying behind the scenes to smother TSP/China's belligerence. So at least for the optics, he had to sound reasonable and yet firm instead of tu tu mein mein with an abomination like TSP. I give him a 9.5 / 10.
9.5 from me too. Patient, clear, and a little bit of toying with the Pakis!
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Srinagar Divisional Commissioner, Baseer Khan: We are prepared for the return of Haj pilgrims tomorrow. We have a sufficient fleet of buses to facilitate them to get to their destinations.

(Spare a few to take the stone-throwing segment of the 97.3% across the LOC to walk to Moobad, pls)

Low-speed (2G) mobile internet services have been restored in five districts of Jammu region and restrictions relaxed in 35 police stations in the Kashmir Valley, state police chief Dilbag Singh said. However, any misuse of internet facilities will result in legal action, he warned. {No born for the Bissphul}. :(( Now there are no restrictions in 10 districts of Jammu with ongoing relaxation at Poonch, Banihal, Kishtwar and Bhaderwah towns for the day.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Army Sources: A Pakistani post opposite the RAJOURI sector (J&K) has been hit in action by Indian Army today. The exchange of fire between the two sides is still on after Pakistan violated ceasefire. One Indian Army soldier lost his life this morning in Pakistani firing
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

This guy is a winner.
India's UN Rep Shakes Hand with Pak Scribe | Takes India's Permanent Representative to the UN Syed Akbaruddin took 5 questions after the UNSC meeting, asking to begin with three Pakistani journalists. A senior Pakistani journalist at the UN asked "when will you begin a dialogue with Pakistan" to which the Indian envoy said, "So let me begin by coming across to you and shaking your hand, all three of you {turds, so I can wash my hands just once for all 3}," walking up from the lectern to him and shaking his hand. Akbaruddin then walked up to the other two Pakistani journalists in the media group and shook their hands with a smile. The gesture was cheered by those present at the UNSC stakeout.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

ANI

@ANI

BJP MP from Ladakh, Jamyang Tsering Namgyal on UNSC discussion on Kashmir: I'm happy that due to the decision taken under Modi ji's leadership, Ladakh is being discussed in UN. Earlier when Congress was in power, Ladakh was not even discussed in Parliament let alone the UN.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Jay wrote:
CRamS wrote:
9.5 from me too. Patient, clear, and a little bit of toying with the Pakis!
Modi wanted him in the PMO as the PRO/Communications/press guy but he convinced modi to let him go to the UN instead.

He was very effective in the MEA too in a similar role. The pakis know him very well.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

UlanBatori wrote:ANI

@ANI

BJP MP from Ladakh, Jamyang Tsering Namgyal on UNSC discussion on Kashmir: I'm happy that due to the decision taken under Modi ji's leadership, Ladakh is being discussed in UN. Earlier when Congress was in power, Ladakh was not even discussed in Parliament let alone the UN.
some of these guys simply have no clue about international relations and the virtues of a closed mouth gathering no feet.
Sandrokottos
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sandrokottos »

^I think he was being sarcastic.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by Peregrine »

Where do India & Pakistan stand after 72 years? Tahir Gora & Anis Farooqui @TAG TV

Cheers Image
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
"Entire Kashmir valley has been broken down into small easily governable blocks, quarantined from each other... This is an unprecedented and highly sophisticated approach by New Delhi, very difficult to breach" - admits a "azaadi" sympathetic Kashmir strategist!
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

At great risk of incurring Dilbu-like curse, let me point out something. Todin is Aug. 17: TWELVE DAYS after Article 370 was scrapped.
Not a single fatality other than on LOC. No ied-mubarak. PEACE in Jammu-Kashmir-Ladakh. Confusion, discord, pain and anger among the enemy in PORK and Pakjab. Balochistan has called for a Govt-in-Exile to formally start independence process. UNSC :rotfl: at cheen and Pak.

Take a moment to savor that, BRFees! How many electrons have we fa*ted since 1990s about HOW CAN WE SCRAP 370? Won't there be uncontrollable riots? Won't J&K burn? Riots all over India? Global condom-nation? :((

Well... it's done. :P

Now emphasis needs to shift to the LOC. And the LOC must shift to the Indus.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

SAvor Al Jazeera reporting eating crow.
Police in Jammu and Kashmir said on Saturday that restrictions on the movement of people were relaxed in several parts of the region, including the Kashmir Valley. "Situation remains peaceful," they said on Twitter.
Al Jazeera's Anchal Vohra, reporting from New Delhi, said the curbs were only eased in the Jammu region and many {terrorist-infested} areas of the Kashmir Valley were still "reeling" under the impact of the lockdown.
"There is hope, however, that things will get easier over the weekend. Schools and government offices are set to reopen on Monday. The Indian government reiterates this will be a step-by-step approach," she said, adding the lockdown has failed to stop protests in the region.

Several hundred protesters clashed with police in the city on Friday, according to witnesses. The police responded with tear gas and pellet-firing shotguns. People hurled stones and used shop hoardings and tin sheets as improvised shields, as police shot dozens of rounds into the crowd. No injuries were reported.{Pellets must have hit the protesters in their musharrafs}

Aman Anand, spokesman for the Indian army, said an Indian soldier was killed by Pakistani forces in the Nowshera sector.

Pakistan's army said on Friday that a third Pakistani soldier had been killed in the exchanges of fire across the LoC. The death brought the Pakistani death toll to six (ty?) since Thursday.

Asif Ghafoor, spokesman for Pakistan's military, told reporters on Saturday that the country's armed forces were fully prepared to respond to any Indian aggression over Kashmir.
"If Indian forces try any misadventure or aggression, then, with your support, the Pakistani army will give a befitting response," he said. "As usual we will run fast."
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I don't believe this: TOIlet gloating?
Did India take down Pakistan 14-1 at United Nations Security Council?
Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti ... aign=cppst
I was getting worried for TOIlet: actual signs of brains in their Mumbai operation? But nah! Written by Chidanand Rajghatta, that explains it.
And the followup kick:
Stop terror to start talks: India to Pak after UNSC meeting ..
Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti ... aign=cppst
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

I still don't understand why Paksi are gloating in their talk shows that all 15 member agreeing that Kashmir is international issue and need to solve according to UN resolution which is Paki victory and Simla agreement null and void now. UN will call general meeting and put for vote and if majority agree with Pakis UN will make sure that there will be plebiscite and if India refuse UN will ask members to contribute military power to enforce it.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

jash_p wrote:I still don't understand why Paksi are gloating in their talk shows that all 15 member agreeing that Kashmir is international issue and need to solve according to UN resolution which is Paki victory and Simla agreement null and void now. UN will call general meeting and put for vote and if majority agree with Pakis UN will make sure that there will be plebiscite and if India refuse UN will ask members to contribute military power to enforce it.
Inbreeding
Delusions of grandeur
Cheap drugs
Islam
Brainwashing
Lack of any free media, civilized discourse, and any airing of dissenting/counter arguments to the military's official line
Fear of accepting the reality

^All of the above
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

They do have civilised discourse.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1162503638763184129
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Jaishankar, Akbar worked in tandem to defy Pak, China
The decision to go and rebut the claims made by Akbaruddin’s Chinese and Pakistani counterparts, Zhang Jun and Maleeha
Lodhi respectively, was triggered by his discussions with foreign minister S Jaishankar. It denoted, as a source put it, close
coordination between the minister and officials. The two had to think on their feet once the Chinese ambassador started to
speak. Jaishankar spoke to Akbaruddin after the Pakistan envoy spoke and briefed him about the content and trajectory to
follow in his remarks.

The UNSC President and Poland’s envoy, Joanna Wronecka, could not speak on the deliberations in the informal meeting as
the Chinese proposal for a statement was rejected by all members except UK. Zhang though took upon himself to brief the
media and claimed that the member states had expressed "serious concern" about the "dangerous" situation in J&K. Lodhi
spoke next accusing India of myriad violations in J&K.

Both Jaishankar and Akbaruddin then felt it was important to quickly rebuff the statements made by the two and a message
was sent out to the journalists that the Indian ambassador too would be speaking. Sources said the decision to even take
questions was taken as a natural corollary of being the representative of a democratic country. It also offered a stunning
contrast to how the Chinese and Pakistani envoys refused to take any question from the press. Akbaruddin said he was going
to take 5 questions. He ended up answering 7.

The decision to take questions from Pakistani journalists was meant to convey that India was not afraid of taking anybody on
when it came to revocation of J&K special status. As a source said, it was also meant to reflect India’s confidence in its position
and the support for it at the UN.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

OK, is there a dhaga for Balwaristan like there is for Balochistan? I think attention needs to focus on these two now. Jammu-Kashmir is ***(Yaaaawn)**** soo July 2019 news.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/video/p ... 2019-08-17
Also:
Why Peace in Kashmir Is Leading to Panic in Pakistan Pakjab
Also,
Should India Expose Pakistan's Pakjab's Atrocities in PORK?
(Er... I don't know about INDIA< but PeeAref, why not?)
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

chetak wrote:
ShyamSP wrote:
India with limited vision both militarily and economically in regions from Russia to Delhi makes the other powers to look into their own needs. India should engage in at least economic activity such as gas/oil pipelines, high ways, etc from Russia and other *stans and play to reduce great game in that area by providing some military guarantees for economic activity. Congress flunked India but at least new India now expand with open vision in that region.
Modi allowed the russians, by virtually blocking the saudis, to purchase a huge oil refinery in India in a deal that included retail outlets thus giving them direct access to the Indian market and the Indian consumer. They can bring in their oil if they wish.
That trade is fine but I'm talking vision in forward projection and in engaging in region. India is not there yet. China with it's bells&whistles (OBOR) is arrived and engaged there.

See Turkeministan and other Stan countries. Very juicy for any energy deficit country. If you look in those terms Afg becomes strategic place for India. Pakistan becomes breakable place to run any linea through. https://www.worldenergy.org/data/resour ... -asia/gas/
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

PORK folks chanting against Pakistan and asking them to get the hell out of Kashmir. Interesting video. Has there been a change of editors at the ToI? They normally would not cover such material, though [lack of] editorial oversight can sometimes cause such articles to be printed.

If they ask us for help in ribelating PORK, should we oblige?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/vid ... 699835.cms

PS: I could not make out the name of the area where these people are chanting slogans. Please let me know if you can figure out.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

The more I look at Pakistan hysteria - the more I think that they are pissed off at their option for some kind of federation with India being taken away! They wanted to be a separate electorate. But 370 was the next best option. Now that is taken away!
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

They are realizing that the logjam in "Kashmir" has been broken. It is the first real movement since the Indian Army was forced to cease fire in 1948. Even in 1965 and 71 and 99 India only fought holding actions in J&K, there was no outright offensive into PORK/GB. Siachen was a minor disaster but too remote to affect PORK proper. Now the "buffer" of J&K as a "disputed area" is gone, it is like Pakistan is on the Punjab/Rajasthan/Gujarat border. Their "right to visit" is now much harder (not that it was easy, but in their drug-crazed heads it was "their" sasural. No more. The streets will probably change names.
All this time they were being smarter than the yindoos: Yindoos kept Art. 370 and Separate J&K, while Pakis had smartly demo-engineered PORK and filled it with occupiers.
And they can see that the "dispute" is now squarely on PORK. Yes they have internationalized PORK: Indian Army is coming there soon, and that means end of Pakjabi hegemony in PORK, and liberation of Balwaristan. The fear is palpable.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

2G mobile internet services restored in JAMMU, REASI, SAMBA, KATHUA, & UDHAMPUR. #JammuAndKashmir. Now the ***** are whining why not 5G. :roll: Much of India still doesn't have electric power, let alone 0.1G.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

V_Raman wrote:The more I look at Pakistan hysteria - the more I think that they are pissed off at their option for some kind of federation with India being taken away! They wanted to be a separate electorate. But 370 was the next best option. Now that is taken away!
Looks like only PankajJi reads my insights and then berates me :-).

Please go back and read what me and others have said. TSP would have gladly settled with maximal autonomy for KMs through article 370 along with 'joint sovereignty' that MMS and queen madam were selling out. And reason for that is that while effectively valley becomes theirs through such a sell out, they also wanted Indian investment into the valley. And so do the free loading KMs. They hate the sight of us SDRE Indians, but wholeheartedly welcome the goodies. Now all that is off the table. They are Indian like anybody else. Hence TSP's angst. Also, if I read the security situation correctly, with the security umbrella coming under the sole purview of central govt, inside informers and other TSP stooges can easily be weeded out. This only time will tell. Who knows but TSP may have other aces up its sleeve to undertake pigLeT attacks. This must be thwarted at any cost for ModiJi's gambit to succeed.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

Post Balakot any Piglet attack is a major escalation step as far as Modi govt is concerned and any major escalation will be met with further escalation and Pakis cannot play that game anymore. Gone are the days when dossiers will be exchanged with strongly worded warnings and "What can be done" debates. Plus we give too much credence to ISI ability to create mischieve, I am pretty sure our intelligence assets have the capacity to detect and destroy such designs today and this idea of IM community is itching for Jihad which the Pakis can exploit is simply not true. IM community did not even make a token protest in the rest of the parts of India. The real friends of Pakis are really the Lutyens media and some congress party relics. Both are of little value before a muscular Indian stance.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Shanmukh wrote:PORK folks chanting against Pakistan and asking them to get the hell out of Kashmir. Interesting video. Has there been a change of editors at the ToI? They normally would not cover such material, though [lack of] editorial oversight can sometimes cause such articles to be printed.

PS: I could not make out the name of the area where these people are chanting slogans. Please let me know if you can figure out.
Murree area
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

CRamS wrote:Please go back and read what me and others have said. TSP would have gladly settled with maximal autonomy for KMs through article 370 along with 'joint sovereignty' that MMS and queen madam were selling out. And reason for that is that while effectively valley becomes theirs through such a sell out, they also wanted Indian investment into the valley. And so do the free loading KMs. They hate the sight of us SDRE Indians, but wholeheartedly welcome the goodies. Now all that is off the table. They are Indian like anybody else. Hence TSP's angst. Also, if I read the security situation correctly, with the security umbrella coming under the sole purview of central govt, inside informers and other TSP stooges can easily be weeded out. This only time will tell.
CRS, I also read your views. I completely agree with the above. Though, there could be other reasons too.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Guddu wrote:
Shanmukh wrote:PORK folks chanting against Pakistan and asking them to get the hell out of Kashmir. Interesting video. Has there been a change of editors at the ToI? They normally would not cover such material, though [lack of] editorial oversight can sometimes cause such articles to be printed.

Murree area
Murree is in proper Pakistan, saar. I don't think it is Murree. Murree is just a few miles from Rawalpindi. This one has to be somewhere in PORK.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Thetr will be a severe backlash in POK and other areas of Pak as they find that there is precious little they can do to India barring their terror campaign whose bluff has been called post- Balakot.The Paki swine will turn on each other in frustration blaming each other like Omar and Mehbooba who had to get separated from each other when house guests of the Lt.Gov.! Let them tear each other to pieces.We must fuel this fire to the maximum.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Vikas wrote:

"Air Vice Marshal (Retd) Kapil Kak"..seriously !! Does he has no one in the extended family who was humiliated and forced out of their own land by Islamic thugs in Kashmir. Has he not shared the stories of KP women who were raped or men who were killed and their bodies lying on roads lest anyone touches the corpse and gets killed. What world such people live in ?
Sometimes I hang my head in shame because of people of my own community.
Useful idiots everywhere.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

UlanBatori wrote:2G mobile internet services restored in JAMMU, REASI, SAMBA, KATHUA, & UDHAMPUR. #JammuAndKashmir. Now the ***** are whining why not 5G. :roll: Much of India still doesn't have electric power, let alone 0.1G.
entrenched entitled toxic minoritism nourished for decades by a vote bank seeking policies doggedly followed by many political parties to stay relevant in the political arena has led to such cringeworthy expectations.

There was no political fallout in any significant way before 2014 but now the backlash is immediate, in your face as well as telling in terms of electoral outcomes.