J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by ArjunPandit »

Deans ji..I agree with you on the criticality of the situaiton but not on the solution. We can not keep on finding the solution on enemy's terms. We need to show our full fury. The only reason why no terror are under control is coz costs are high in case they get successful. Use pinaka on a HQ and then see them crying. No war no peace is the only way we can bankrupt paxtan. We need to madden them with their kashmir obsession
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

ArjunPandit wrote:I am surprised at the little discussion on the Drone attack in Jammu. Few thoughts on it.
1. JK terrorism has always been playground of global terror tactics, hostage taking, suicide attacks, IEDs, landmines, HVT hits (brigadier), VBIED, kalashnikov, hideouts in civilian areas with bunkers in homes, area occupation (kargil), backed up by military (arty strikes by pak or blurred lines b/w BAT/PA/LET), subversion of local democratic instis (murder of sarpanches, burning of assembly, or recent killings of police), ethnic cleansing (KPs) aided by mosques, claims of azadi, stone pelting all have been trying by the other side. So it was just a matter of time before drones made into the battle field. THey have been in news for some time, especially for dropping weapons recon.
2. Last time a new tactic was tried out (VBIED) the govt reacted strongly possibly due to casualties involved too. My sense is that this time the reaction will be muted due to the low casualties
3. This was just a probing tactic, more worrisome coz it was in night ...if we are thinking this was just some attack in itself, I do not think so. WIth the kind of skills china possesses and pakis are aspiring to in this area..mind you paxis are trying hard to come in AI. Imagine 20 such drones coupled with AI can wreak havoc. Will not speak of such tactics in an open forum but they can remove the culpability too.
4. There is no defence against it. We cant stop against birds, or small micro drones. Even they can stop a military operation for few crucial minutes..giving the terrorists critical advantage.
5. Remember this can be done anywhere in india, in fact much more easily. The only way to reduce them is the way we have reduced terror attacks: increase the costs. While indian military clamours for high end expensive weapons, these will be a nuisance, esp while fighting with pakistan and china.
6. There will be resumption of soviet war philosophies with lost cost or simple & effective weapons in large numbers used to inflict heavy damage on enemy. Waiting for 100 predators will be pointless. 500 rustom 1s, can do similar jobs. Make cheap, make fast and and move fast. While high end perfect weapons are great but we need to induct such weapons.
7. In any case, we need to make our anger known by using artillery. This business of time and place of our choosing gives enemy an easy pass. Raise stakes use pinaka, dhanush, ATAGS, broaden theaters. Inflict damage till the desired behaviour is achieved. Few months of ceasefire and pakis are back to their usual.

Or you can just beat the hell out of pakis with airstrikes, artillery and strategic landgrabs. Quicker and cheaper in long run with low causalities on our side.
Once you kill or demoralise the enemy, he will not be able to do anything like this anywhere.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

jamwal ji completely agree with you on this..this stupid game of proportionality has gone for far too long..my hypothesis is that it was to prevent widening of area of conflict in past and allowing for the broader growth of country. I think time for that idea is passe..now onwards our economic trajectories are widely different. We must either be disproprtionate in our response in J&K and if required escalate in other areas ..the bulge of thar is an eyesore to my eyes..take the desert bring entire sindh in the range of artillery ..for a desert and sparsely populated area they could be restrained from using nukes..even if they do we have to be prepared for the losses...but show them their place..IA is missing teh point that with sustained artillery over a wide range we can tie their resources signfiicantly...just start firing arti in no.s across different points for sustained periods. Paxis will be hurt like anything
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

^^^+ 100 !
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ArjunPandit wrote:jamwal ji completely agree with you on this..this stupid game of proportionality has gone for far too long..my hypothesis is that it was to prevent widening of area of conflict in past and allowing for the broader growth of country. I think time for that idea is passe..now onwards our economic trajectories are widely different. We must either be disproprtionate in our response in J&K and if required escalate in other areas ..the bulge of thar is an eyesore to my eyes..take the desert bring entire sindh in the range of artillery ..for a desert and sparsely populated area they could be restrained from using nukes..even if they do we have to be prepared for the losses...but show them their place..IA is missing teh point that with sustained artillery over a wide range we can tie their resources signfiicantly...just start firing arti in no.s across different points for sustained periods. Paxis will be hurt like anything
this has opened an entirely new dimension of terrorism.

amazon, google, KFC, walmart and thousands of other e-commerce operators are working on the methodology, technology, and the precise navigation and control systems to idiot proof their drone management and target identification using such platforms to facilitate delivery of goods.

the AI systems may use geolocation made pinpoint accurate by the use of systems that enhance positional accuracy, and these are: the DGPS (Differential GPS), AGPS (Assisted GPS) amongst others. Other systems may use low cost inertial platforms using cheap ring laser gyros to make them fully autonomous requiring no inputs from the ground because everything can be fed into the inertial platform including the release point coordinates. These systems can correct themselves using the normal GPS to confirm/correct their instantaneous positions were they to drift in case of strong winds etc.

Still others may use highly accurate cameras to compare pre loaded target image data to the actual image processed by the onboard cameras to identify targets.

Still others may use thermal, IR, UV, radar imaging sensors to lock on to the target

and finally, still others may home on to a radio signal broadcast from a radio beacon placed in a car, or a scooter placed parked at the target site.

Drones can be launched from any point across the border, at any time or even dismantled and smuggled into India and launched from inside the border.

This just means that "trade" must be strictly regulated, controlled, inspections of produce must be foolproof to stop the entry. But again, they can be smuggled min by sea, from SL, maldives, via gujarat or by shipping containers in appreciable numbers.

we know how the RDX reached bombay for the blasts and who exactly facilitated the entry and which groups were in touch with which parties in power.

That situation has not changed even now. the beedi border is a notoriously porous border, well known to the pakis and the cheenis.

And, sadly we are all aware of exactly how the "system" at the beedi border works.

So saar, where are the artillery guns to be pointed....

and how many such artillery guns are going to be needed.

This is the ISI and the cheeni doing this. They have help from turki and can purchase such drone systems quite innocently from anywhere in the world. They have no financial constraints and pretty soon, the pakis and the cheenis may well be making such drone delivery systems in small scale industries.

So saar, let me ask again, where exactly are the artillery guns to be pointed....
Last edited by chetak on 28 Jun 2021 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

chetak ji may i request you to please update the post and delete some of the key items..i had similar thoughts but refrained from posting.......there are many more things i can write it too...but i dont intend to write it..
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ArjunPandit wrote:chetak ji may i request you to please update the post and delete some of the key items..i had similar thoughts but refrained from posting.......there are many more things i can write it too...but i dont intend to write it..
why, ArjunPandit ji

these are all in open source.

The technologies pointed out are already decades old
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

please dont make it easy for them to find....BRF is thronged by many others..
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

This is what we should be looking at:

1. to initially purchase and deploy immediately

2. and quickly let private players develop solutions which can be mass produced in country so that they can be deployed in large numbers and using a variety of countering techniques.

i am not recommending elta or pushing for any specific company.

just quoting the article onlee

Lasers, integration and mobility: Israel races to stop growing threat from drones

At Israel Aerospace Industries, a variety of technologies for confronting drone threats are in operation. Yoav Tourgeman, CEO of IAI subsidiary Elta Systems, said the company is now in its fourth generation of c-UAS solutions with the Drone Guard, which he said has been sold to 100 customers. Israeli companies usually don’t identify customers, and IAI did not specify in this case.

“We have an on-the-move solution, as opposed to those who have to stay still. We have a solution that can work in a fast-moving convoy, multiple abilities to detect and multiple tools to counter, including hard- and soft-[kill],” he said.

Elta has incorporated two hard-kill solutions, one of which uses a drone itself to strike the drone threat; the other uses Smart Shooter technology, which is a fire control system mounted on a rifle that enables accurate shots against drones at up to several hundred feet.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

chetak wrote: So saar, let me ask again, where exactly are the artillery guns to be pointed....
heard neelam valley is a great place in this summer :-) also i quite dislike the long route from punch to uri ..wont mind a shorter route...
as for no.s the more the merrier..perhaps doing some field testing instead of summer winter trial would be good as well..also..the more the merrier..FARP which was in early 2000s required 3000 guns...where that i let wise generals of IA decide ..mango people like me would like to grab popcorn and see the fireworks..
Last edited by ArjunPandit on 29 Jun 2021 00:20, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ArjunPandit wrote:please dont make it easy for them to find....BRF is thronged by many others..
drones have been coming into punjab and cashmere for much over a year or two now.

they have been sending in drugs, arms, ammo, radios and RDX

The pakis and the cheeni have been studying such systems very much longer than we have.

they would not have exposed their hand if they were not already ready.

When they dropped fused explosives on a military base, the schitt has really hit the fan and a whole lot of the usually comfortably sleeping in the system have been jolted rudely awake because Modi is now asking for answers.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^point taken!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ArjunPandit wrote:
chetak wrote: So saar, let me ask again, where exactly are the artillery guns to be pointed....
heard neelam valley is a great place in this summer :-) also i quite dislike the long route from punch to uri ..wont mind a shorter route...
While I see where you are coming from and I happen to agree with you, it would be like holding water in your hands.

The water will leak out anyway, if not from one place, it will leak out from another.

look to use technology to stop them as best you can.

and most importantly, hit them much much harder, just the way Modi is doing now. No trade, no vaccines, no medicines, ( a lot of medicines are still being legally exported to the pakis ) and no visas of any sort. Stop medical treatment for the paki embassy chaps in dilli, except for immediate family as defined by us. Certainly no mausi ki padosi ka chacherra bhai and such other types

A lot of smuggling takes place across the cashmere border when the "families" cross over to "visit" and bring in lots of luggage for "weddings" and "religious ceremonies".

A lot of high ranking paki govt, business, and politically connected types including many maulanas are slipping into dilli for medical treatment at dillis corporate hospitals on "diplomatic" passports.

Tighten restrictions on free entry of paki diplomatic passports and visas from beediland, SL, nepal, maldives and the entire gelf including EU, UK and ameriki. Stop them forthwith.

let them all feel the pain. Stop all paki pressitutes, especially those on that silly SAARC visas

And, yes indeed, most certainly fire very accurately, to kill, fire off the heavy calibers as often as you wish, to pound them into the ground, on a daily basis
Last edited by chetak on 29 Jun 2021 00:44, edited 1 time in total.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Kanadians Sikhs are not Sikhs., they are Jutts. They have converted Sikhism into their own religion of Juttism. Case in point just look at their leadership. allmost all positions are occupied by jutts and not just in Canada but also in Punjab. Badal is a jutt, Captain is a jutt, SGPC all top people are jutt except for Jagir Kaur who is Lubana and allied with Jutts.

Guru Gobind Singh ji wanted Khalsa to be from all over India and thus he picked first 5 Khalsa from
1. Lahore
2. Delhi
3. Jagannath Puri in Orissa
4. Dwarka in Gujrat
5. Bidar in Karnatka

But these jutts have made Sikhism to be synonmous with Punjab and Jutt Punjabi chauvinism. Their hold on Punjabi politics and Sikhism must be destroyed for any meaningful way forward and to start up the fire of Khalsa like Banda Singh Bairagi did after Guru Gobind Singh ji.

sorry for the off topic discussion.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

I think we better start preparing for Metal Terminators or Zombies crossing over :rotfl:
I mean we already had jehadiz crossing over but we can be sure Bakis will be ready for the next infiltration… our MoD will be still be busy dusting old files for strategies from the last century…
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SBajwa wrote:Kanadians Sikhs are not Sikhs., they are Jutts. They have converted Sikhism into their own religion of Juttism. Case in point just look at their leadership. allmost all positions are occupied by jutts and not just in Canada but also in Punjab. Badal is a jutt, Captain is a jutt, SGPC all top people are jutt except for Jagir Kaur who is Lubana and allied with Jutts.

Guru Gobind Singh ji wanted Khalsa to be from all over India and thus he picked first 5 Khalsa from
1. Lahore
2. Delhi
4. Dwarka in Gujrat
5. Bidar in Karnatka

But these jutts have made Sikhism to be synonmous with Punjab and Jutt Punjabi chauvinism. Their hold on Punjabi politics and Sikhism must be destroyed for any meaningful way forward and to start up the fire of Khalsa like Banda Singh Bairagi did after Guru Gobind Singh ji.

very valid points, SBajwa ji.

The next elections may well see the BJP strongly supporting a non jat as the CM candidate.

It will put parties like the BSP in a real quandry. The non jats are easily in majority, if only they rally and consolidate under a common goal.

The jats will use the arthiyas who are bound to try and break any unity that the non jats may try for, by using muscle, money and murder and all other threats between.

If the non jats gain political power, a sort of mandal scenario in punjab, the arthiyas are done for.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

It’s not just jutts. When I was younger and didn’t necessarily think before speaking, I said condescending things regarding reservations to a Sikh by the name of Kasab.

I did not know Kasab was a caste name. For the non-Northerners it is related to the occupation of butcher, with all that connotes.

It is another of those things I wish I could turn back the clock and change. And now I see dozens of people with jutt names and many with the last name Singh. Just Singh.

It’s shameful indeed, but not for them. For those from whom they wish to conceal their names.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

SBajwa wrote:Kanadians Sikhs are not Sikhs., they are Jutts. They have converted Sikhism into their own religion of Juttism. Case in point just look at their leadership. allmost all positions are occupied by jutts and not just in Canada but also in Punjab. Badal is a jutt, Captain is a jutt, SGPC all top people are jutt except for Jagir Kaur who is Lubana and allied with Jutts.

1. Lahore
2. Delhi
4. Dwarka in Gujrat
5. Bidar in Karnatka

S Bajwa saar. Jutts=jats=jatts are not Shikhs? That is news for me. I am from Rohtak and I thought I knew the Shikhism. Most my workers have been Jutts from Punjab. It isall upside down now. I take you as encyclopedia Sikhism and Punjab. Non of my Sikhs friends mentioned this.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

chetak wrote:
The water will leak out anyway, if not from one place, it will leak out from another.

look to use technology to stop them as best you can.

and most importantly, hit them much much harder, just the way Modi is doing now. No trade, no vaccines, no medicines, ( a lot of medicines are still being legally exported to the pakis ) and no visas of any sort. Stop medical treatment for the paki embassy chaps in dilli, except for immediate family as defined by us. Certainly no mausi ki padosi ka chacherra bhai and such other types

And, yes indeed, most certainly fire very accurately, to kill, fire off the heavy calibers as often as you wish, to pound them into the ground, on a daily basis
all for every word of it..they have been relying far too long on our sanity..i thought this would have come down after scums like basit went down..
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

chetak wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote:please dont make it easy for them to find....BRF is thronged by many others..
drones have been coming into punjab and cashmere for much over a year or two now.

they have been sending in drugs, arms, ammo, radios and RDX

The pakis and the cheeni have been studying such systems very much longer than we have.

they would not have exposed their hand if they were not already ready.

When they dropped fused explosives on a military base, the schitt has really hit the fan and a whole lot of the usually comfortably sleeping in the system have been jolted rudely awake because Modi is now asking for answers.
I remember from the "Kashsoldier" stories about how when the 1st wave of RPGs were launched onto IA bases the first time ever, there was unbelievable anger and pressure on the local commanders for action as it was taken as a unacceptable intel failure

Cannot even imagine the pressure now with Drones slipping through and even bombing a IA base. Must be a pressure cooker situation in IA HQ ( esp with current govt danda) and am sure something will give soon
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

https://www.dailyexcelsior.com/rdx-with ... f-station/

RDX with impact device used in drone attacks on IAF Station
extracted
RDX with impact device was used in yesterday’s two drone attacks on the Indian Air Force (IAF) Station at Satwari, the investigating agencies said, even as they were gradually coming to the conclusion that the drones had been launched from across the border as there were instances earlier also in Akhnoor and Rajouri where they had flown about 10 kilometers inside the Indian territory.
“It was an Impact Mechanism Blast which was caused by the impact device in which RDX had been used,” top police officials engaged in investigations in first-ever terror attack using drones in the country, told the Excelsior.
They said each explosive device had three layers of chemicals including RDX.
The National Security Guards (NSG) whose team had reached the Air Force Station yesterday have reportedly installed an equipment at the high-security installation to detect drones as they hadn’t been spotted by the radars.
Director General of Police (DGP) Dilbag Singh told the Excelsior that most probably the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) was behind the drone attacks on the IAF Station.

“In most of the previous arms smuggling through drones along the Line of Control (LoC) as well as International Border (IB), role of the LeT outfit was established. Drones are mostly being used by the LeT,” Dilbag, who has been supervising investigations into the sensational terror attack, said.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

aur karo ganga-jamuni tehzeeb (गंगा-जमुनी तहजीब) ki waqalat

and now, that clown sirsa wants a separate law, urgently enacted by the govt, for preventing the conversion of sikh girls

BTW, why are people like sirsa so silent on the lakhs of conversions in punjab......

Never seen their concerned tweets or urgent meetings with Amit Shah or meetings with punjab governor to ask for an anti-conversion law....

All in punjab politics oppose the CAA, even while they vociferously demand the urgent repatriation of afghan sikhs who are being religiously persecuted there.

Image via@PiyushTweets1

You stood in solidarity with them in Anti CAA protests,
You opened the Gurudwaras for them to offer nam∆z,
You share iftar parties with them,
You forgot the atrocities on our Gurus,
You propogate 'bhaichara' with them,
History repeats itself if you do not learn from experiences.
via@KaurDils

jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

rsingh wrote:

1. Lahore
2. Delhi
4. Dwarka in Gujrat
5. Bidar in Karnatka

S Bajwa saar. Jutts=jats=jatts are not Shikhs? That is news for me. I am from Rohtak and I thought I knew the Shikhism. Most my workers have been Jutts from Punjab. It isall upside down now. I take you as encyclopedia Sikhism and Punjab. Non of my Sikhs friends mentioned this.
No true scotsman :lol:

I knew a few labana sikhs from near Jammu border areas during my college days. They were a minority in their religion, economically weak and usually minded their own business. That didn't stop other sikhs who claimed to be of higher caste being rude to them. I didn't even know or cared, but it was these "higher caste" sikhs who kept making fun of them often. Jammu waaley didn't like Kashmiris at all and simped for punjabis as pakis do for Arabs.

I didn't care about this kind of stuff at all then, but couldn't avoid hearing about it often.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.firstpost.com/india/srinaga ... 63181.html
Srinagar: Press Trust of India, June 29, 2021:
A day after his arrest, top Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) commander Nadeem Abrar and a Pakistani terrorist were killed in an encounter in Parimpora area of the city, police said on Tuesday.
The two were gunned down by a police party in the early hours of Tuesday, they said.
Giving details of the incident, a police spokesman said Abrar — a top commander of LeT involved in many killings — was arrested during checking of vehicles at Parimpora on Monday and put on sustained interrogation.
The LeT commander confessed that he had kept his AK-47 rifle in Maloora locality, the spokesman said.
There was a specific input about terrorists carrying an attack on highways. Keeping in view the seriousness of the input, a few joint checkposts of the Jammu and Kashmir Police and the CRPF were placed along the highway, he said.
'On Parimpora naka (checkpost), a vehicle was stopped and the occupants were asked to show their identity cards. The person sitting at the back seat tried to open his bag and took out a grenade. The police party swiftly swung into action and grabbed him.
'Both the driver and the person sitting at the back seat were taken into police custody. After taking off his mask, it was identified that he was Abrar, a top LeT commander,' the spokesman said.
Gautam
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Is the Khalistani phenomenon an East Punjab movement???

Are these Jat Sikhs agitating for Khalistan from East Punjab who were not uprooted from their homes in 1947.

It is difficult to imagine those Sikhs who migrated from West Punjab and seeing their loved ones killed and losing their lands falling victim to Ganga Jumna Tehzeeb in a Generation's span.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Paul wrote:Is the Khalistani phenomenon an East Punjab movement???

Are these Jat Sikhs agitating for Khalistan from East Punjab who were not uprooted from their homes in 1947.

It is difficult to imagine those Sikhs who migrated from West Punjab and seeing their loved ones killed and losing their lands falling victim to Ganga Jumna Tehzeeb in a Generation's span.
In North India Almost all of the agricultural land between River Indus and River Yamuna is owned by Jats/Jutts of all faiths. Their economic and political clout is so great that none of the political parties can ignore them. Gen. Brar who led Operation blue star is a Brar Jutt so was Bhindrenwale (Brar Jutt). KPS Gill was a Jutt and so were many khaliatani terrorists. Still leas that 5% of Sikhs and Jutts support Khalistan., only illiterate idiots in Canada, UK and few other places support a landlocked country between nuclear powers without any natural resources.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Some bullet points as I hate writing big posts( normally).
# jutts are mentioned in all Punjabi songs.As if everybody is Jutts. Funny , most of these songs are written and sung by non-jutts.
# There deliberate attempt to passify Punabi toward Muslim brothers in Bakistan and Budhijeeve in India. Concept of Sanjha Punjab is best example. Sikhs are made to belive that they are the real human beings and Bakistani respect them. Nobody talk about atrocities propagated but Muslims Talk to any Baba and you will hear stories of barbarians. I confirmed the fact that ( from many sources) that these scams used to cut breast of Punjabi girls. I could not sleep for days.
#Youg Punjabis ( out if India ) tend to have negative thoughts about Hondus. There are songs where Hindu girls are seen as those of loose characters , to the delight of Muslims.
It is not universal. It is true that the stand up for country but they can be manipulated..
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

So are they asking for a possibility where law might be different for consenting Sikh and Hindu women

is this how they think that they are going to solve the problem

Also, be aware that no law can be passed without the cooperation of the majority in India.

That is not bigotry.

It's simply mathematics and demography.

So that clown sirsa, after insulting Hunduism is back to the Hindus, seeking a special status for his community, for the protection of which said community, he is now demanding that the Hindus get the law passed for him.

talk of the highly evolved sense of entitlement of the khalistani.

Always demanding the banna, banna, garam, garam halwa that has to be served fresh by the very people that they abuse

Manjinder Singh Sirsa is asking maulanas to "tell their children" not to target Sikh women.

He is also asking the Muslim community to "boycott" the perpetrators

If a Hindu leader said this, left-liberals would call it blatant communalisation of an interfaith relationship
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Sikhs need to be excluded from the CAA. I think it will help interfaith harmony in Pakistan and also promote Muslim Sikh relations in J&K.

That communal praying and eating is a good step in overcoming hatreds. It should be genuine and not motivated by fear of the Hindu.

Sarcasm is schadenfruede.
The reality is it's hurting Kashmiri SIkhs.
Let's not rub salt because of Kahlistanis idiots.
Last edited by ramana on 01 Jul 2021 09:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by ramana.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

https://twitter.com/Ak5985965/status/14 ... 64680?s=19

Sorry to puncture the balloon

1. CAA - dead. Rules not notified even 18 months after gazette notification. Without rules it is dead.

2. 370 - on ground situation is different. High Court judgement against 15 lac acres land jihad case has been appealed by JK govt. Basheer

prime accused in land jihad is an advisor (cabinet rank) to govt

BJP including @smritiirani called same HC judgement a surgical strike against land jihad in Dec 2020 ! BJP's own Jammu leaders do encroachment of army land with Rohingyas/Bangladeshis

Lt Gen Saranjit Singh

GOC 16 Corps in 2018 had written to govt about this

@gauravcsawant has done an expose on this

3. There are a lot more shenanigans going on in J&K which are quite worrying. When AS Daulat is involved you know that someone has lost the plot. @JAVED0909 will tell you more

He is answering to this thread:

https://twitter.com/ajayacharya/status/ ... 65507?s=19

A poster on TWITTER draws amazing conclusion:

https://twitter.com/archie65/status/141 ... 93794?s=19

Phase1- you demolish a corrupt defunct system n establish yourself- new ray of hope
Phase- 2
With power comes Chamchas who blind your vision and commitment..
Phase- 3 you are a toothless tiger n Opportunist vultures take over..repeat of what you toppled

Read Pluto..
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://zeenews.india.com/india/two-ter ... 72938.html
Two terrorists killed in encounter in Kashmir’s Kulgam, operation underway
A police official said that the searching party came under fire when the suspected spot was cordoned after which the police retaliated and the encounter ensued.
Syed Khalid Hussain, Jun 30, 2021

Srinagar: Two terrorists were killed on Wednesday (June 30) in an encounter by security forces in Chimmer area of Kulgam in south Kashmir. The operation was underway when the report last came in.
In a tweet, Kashmir zone police said, “Two unidentified terrorists killed. Operation in progress. Further details shall follow.”
A police official said that the identity of the slain terrorists is being ascertained.
Earlier a joint team of police and army launched a cordon and search operation in Chimmer after the specific input of presence of terrorists in the village.
Gautam
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/eight-china-m ... ils-838213
Eight China-made drones seized, three smugglers held days after Jammu blasts [details]
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) seized eight China-made drones that were being smuggled near the Indo-Nepal border in the East Champaran district of Bihar. Three accused have been held.
Sami Khan, July 1, 2021

If the recent terror attack at Jammu Air Force Station is any indication, use of drones is growing among terrorists. India has raised concerns at the UN on use of weaponised drones for terrorist purposes and called for serious attention shortly after the two blasts were carried out in Jammu using drones. As India cracks down on illegal trade and use of drones, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) confiscated eight China-made drones that were being smuggled near the Indo-Nepal border in the East Champaran district of Bihar.
The SSB received a tip about the smugglers planning to enter the Indian territory with illegal goods. The patrolling was intensified in the area and the SSB stopped and searched a car coming from Nepal. It was then they discovered eight drones manufactured by Chinese company DJI.
Soon after confiscation, the officials arrested three accused, one of them identified as Vikas Kumar, a resident of Nepal used to sell the drones illegally in India. The SSB handed over the accused and seized drones to the local police station after preliminary interrogation.
"Those arrested were identified as Vicky Kumar of Bairgania in Sitamarhi district, Rahul Kumar and Krishnandan Kumar of Kundawa Chainpur under the same police station area in East Champaran. They were handed over to Kundawa Chainpur police station for further action," Dayanand Kushwaha, the SSB sub-inspector of 20 battalion posted at Gubari border outpost on Nepal border said.
Gautam
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The Modi govt seems firm on going ahead with its cashmere agenda

disappointment for all the paki backed jehadi die-nasty wallahs

RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Napaki capabilities are degrading, western equipments are being replaced by famous taller then d*ck friends - be it air defense or MBT. I will say, time for India to test some of Chinese materials capabilities.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

J&K cancels residential accommodation of 'darbar move' employees in Srinagar, Jammu
The Jammu and Kashmir administration on Wednesday cancelled residential accommodations of ‘darbar move’ employees in Jammu and Srinagar, days after Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha announced an end to the age-old practice. The officials have been asked to vacate their quarters in the twin capital cities within three weeks.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

If the voice of Kashmiri Pandits is borne by turds like this Amitabh Mattoo... :( The interviewer Surya Gangadharan seems to be no less of an idiot himself. Whats wrong with StratNewsGlobal? Nitin Gokhale needs to do some clean up.

Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Mattoo visited Ajmer Dargah Sharif and proudly posted pictures on twitter. I commented on his Dhimmitude. Ended up blocking each other.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

This man has no hold in local community apart from maybe a handful of sycophants.

BTW, some more good news coming up. Seems like center knows what needs to be done and is doing it slowly yet steadily. Unfortunately some viraat Hindu type morons just keep on criticising without appreciating anything.
J&K cancels residential accommodation of ”darbar move” employees
Jun 30: The Jammu and Kashmir administration on Wednesday cancelled residential accommodations of ”darbar move” employees in Jammu and Srinagar, days after Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha announced an end to the age-old practice.
The officials have been asked to vacate their quarters in the twin capital cities within three weeks.
The L-G had on June 20 announced that the Jammu and Kashmir administration has completely transitioned to e-office, thereby ending the practice of the biannual ”darbar move”.
“Now both the Jammu and Srinagar secretariats can function normally for 12 months. This will save the government Rs 200 crore per year, which will be used for the welfare of the deprived sections,” he had said.
Now an order issued by Commissioner Secretary, Estates Department, M Raju said sanction had been accorded to the cancellation of allotment of residential accommodation of officers and officials in Srinagar and Jammu.
Employees from Jammu had been allotted residential accommodation in Srinagar and those from Srinagar in Jammu.
The order said the officers and officials would vacate their government-allotted residential accommodation in the twin capital cities within 21 days.
They'll not only save 200 crores every year, but also 5-7 weeks of absolutely no work, thousands of "misplaced files" and huge burden on state machinery with this. Also this estate department which looks after these accommodations is a huge corrupt edifice. Employees are issued all furniture, even carpets and curtains on government expense and most of them end up in market or destroyed. They will save another 80-100 crores every year on this too.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Don't evict "PDP leaders" from govt accommodations and provide them security: mehbooba mufti writes letter to the LG UT j&k

chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri.

these "leaders" who don't hold any elected position are demanding security at tax papers expense.

Why doesn't mehbooba "talk" to the pakis, she has certainly advised Modi enough number of times in the past few months to "talk" to the pakis.

Mufti seeks J&K LG’s intervention against eviction of PDP leaders from govt quarters

Mufti seeks J&K LG’s intervention against eviction of PDP leaders from govt quarters

The former J&K CM said her party's leaders are being forcefully targeted, and that she'll hold Lt Governor Manoj Sinha accountable if anything untoward happens to them.

4 July, 2021

Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) president Mehbooba Mufti on Sunday sought the intervention of Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha against the alleged forcible eviction of her party leaders, including former legislators, from their government quarters.

Mehbooba alleged that the administration is selectively targeting PDP leaders and made them vacate their official residences in Srinagar without providing any alternate accommodation.

The former chief minister warned that she would hold the Lt Governor administration responsible if anything untoward happens with them.

I am deeply concerned by the manner in which the administration is selectively targeting PDP leaders and ex-MLAs. At a time when militancy is on the rise yet again, they have been made to vacate their official residences in Srinagar without providing any alternate accommodation, Mehbooba said in a letter addressed to Sinha.

She said what makes matters worse is that even after the repeated requests of the party leaders to grant them security in villages where they originally reside, these requests have been declined .

The state administration has cited the presence of militants for their refusal to provide security. But the same administration has no qualms in evicting them from secure government accommodations in Srinagar and deliberately putting them in harm’s way, the PDP chief said in her communication.