J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by Anujan »

ME kingdoms do not allow protests for *anything*. Even for things like Palestine.

They do not want anyone to have organizational capacity. Who knows, tomorrow the same set of people might want the overthrow of monarchy.

The King of Jordan had it with Palestinians in his territory and had his tanks fire into their refugee camps killing 5000 Palestinians. It was planned and led by one Brigadier Zia Ul Haq. Yes. The same Zia. Killed 5000 Palestinians in black September. And now some idiots are tweeting "Palestine stands with Kashmir".
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Anujan wrote:ME kingdoms do not allow protests for *anything*. Even for things like Palestine.

They do not want anyone to have organizational capacity. Who knows, tomorrow the same set of people might want the overthrow of monarchy.

The King of Jordan had it with Palestinians in his territory and had his tanks fire into their refugee camps killing 5000 Palestinians. It was planned and led by one Brigadier Zia Ul Haq. Yes. The same Zia. Killed 5000 Palestinians in black September. And now some idiots are tweeting "Palestine stands with Kashmir".
The reaction when India won the world cup in 2011. Since then I can only say that there have been a significant upward investment in public order divisions. Also, there is a video of the protest if anyone is keen.

https://twitter.com/aveeksen/status/116 ... 90144?s=20
hgupta
BRFite

Post by hgupta »

yensoy wrote:I still feel that Omar Abdullah should be won over by the BJP, and be given a chance to return to J&K politics - this time minus the opportunity for corruption. He has the potential to be a decent public face for Kashmir, even if he were to push the envelope from time to time (and he will not upset the apple cart after all that has happened).
Are you kidding me? Omar Abdullah has poisoned the well with BJP. It is time that we find new and fresh leaders that have more credibility and is loyal to India and can relate well to the people in the Kashmir state.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

Bart S wrote:
Cain Marko wrote: can you elaborate on these issues a bit? What can be more important than the Kashmir/POK situation ? A war can easily start over this. From what we currently see there is arguably a lot of angst amongst KMs. Will this boil over in another Pulwama type action? And will Balakote or something worse repeat? These are rather important issues to my mind.

What issues are larger than this?
You are pretty much rehashing the ISPR narrative and talking points :roll:
Whatever. The point, which you obviously missed, is - what can be a larger issue than Kashmir presently? I'm really curious that's all.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Amber G. wrote:
Varoon Shekhar wrote:^
Reports of MHA banning 5 Twitter handles, related of course to reporting and commenting on J&K.
In past few days I have reported (it is VERY easy to report) a few accounts and my success rate is 100% - that is all of those accounts got banned from twitter. It was cool to receive thanks from twitter too. So instead (or in addition) of "replying" a vile post, just report it if it violates twitter rules. ( promoting violence, abusive, harmful, spreading rumors all are valid reasons to report a tweet).

Shehla Rashid and Rana Ayyoub need to be taken down.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:
Anujan wrote:"Geo Strategist" and "Mushahid Hussain" in the same line. I've seen it all. :rotfl: oldies must remember we used to call him Mushahid "Mandela" Hussain. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile. Brighten up your day with this towel from Shah Mahmood Qureshi.

https://twitter.com/nailainayat/status/ ... 27200?s=20

I think he might be a secret RAW agent. Someone should do a lungi check on him.
All of them are rAA aGent.
he is a she :)
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Anujan Saar is talking about the bakis who are naming names. All he.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

KJo wrote: Shehla Rashid and Rana Ayyoub need to be taken down.
These 2 perverted traitors need to be challenged and undermined. If they are banned on twitter or something like that, given their 'celebrity status' both within and outside India, there will be a huge firestorm. The better way would be for counterpoints to drown them down, and our libtards with some nationalist bone to stop courting these traitor scum and eschew giving these scum any air time.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Cain Marko wrote:
Bart S wrote:
You are pretty much rehashing the ISPR narrative and talking points :roll:
Whatever. The point, which you obviously missed, is - what can be a larger issue than Kashmir presently? I'm really curious that's all.
OK, keep parroting the ISPR line. If you seriously think (like most Pakis) that there is no bigger issue in the country other than Kashmir, implying thereby that the progress and prosperity of 1.4 billion Indians needs to be held hostage to the whims and fancies of a handful of male Sunni fanatics in the valley, then there is not much point in discussing anything else.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

hgupta wrote:
yensoy wrote:I still feel that Omar Abdullah should be won over by the BJP, and be given a chance to return to J&K politics - this time minus the opportunity for corruption. He has the potential to be a decent public face for Kashmir, even if he were to push the envelope from time to time (and he will not upset the apple cart after all that has happened).
Are you kidding me? Omar Abdullah has poisoned the well with BJP. It is time that we find new and fresh leaders that have more credibility and is loyal to India and can relate well to the people in the Kashmir state.
I think there's no harm in in keeping him active and gauging if he has support without the SOPs.
Would be interesting to know how he poisoned the well.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

Someone posted this before:

https://www.thehindu.com/entertainment/ ... 023510.ece

To give some context Northern Irelands population is 2 mill out of 66 mill
vs
Kashmir valley is < 6 million from the Kashmir valley out of 1.3 billion ! Jammu and Ladakh don't come into the picture.

What about British occupied Falklands, It's not even contiguous with the United Kingdom.
Even US occupied Puerto Rico & Hawaii have bigger population ratios vs mainland.

So bottom line theres no need to be diffident.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Let the British return the 70 trillion $ in today's money they stole then they can preach morality and democracy. They can go ****** themselves.

They left when they got thrown out and couldn't sustain the empire. Nobody wrote articles supporting self determination then? Their hero, Churchill was an out and out racist. They instigated two world wars. And now their heart bleeds for a region they set on fire.

F off!!

On a more serious note. By now, they should have understood the perils of asking an idiot population stay-or-leave questions. :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

banrjeer wrote:
hgupta wrote:
I think there's no harm in in keeping him active and gauging if he has support without the SOPs.

need to be cautious there.

there is only one ecosystem in cashmere and that is predominantly of the wahabi persuasion.

all jehadi leaders will emerge from the same cesspool and loyalty to India is not in their job description
Manu
BRFite

Post by Manu »

Rsatchi wrote:
Atmavik wrote:
not really. we apply the liberal bias filter when watching his videos. he does summarize things quite well though.
Mr Coupta has changed or in the process of 'changing the spots' :lol: like that guy De-saaa-Yiiii :P
Need to see if Burkha and Raazdan will change :rotfl:
That will NEVER happen. Unfortunately, he is a living embodiment of the 'Chatur Baniya' Stereotype (I dont believe in it).
The Link may not work anymore, but I have many such articles in my old Hard Drive.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.asp? ... 15:33%20PM

Daily Times launch sets the ‘peace ball’ rolling
Flags are shrink-wrap, shrouds: Arundhati

Gupta says countries with McDonalds do not war with each other

By Fasih Ahmed and Shoaib Ahmed

LAHORE: Declaring herself a citizen of the world, keynote speaker at the Daily Times seminar on Peace and Freedom in South Asia, Arundhati Roy described flags as pieces of cloth that shrink-wrap the brain and are later used for shrouds.

The launch event held on Thursday at the Pearl Continental was attended by more than 1,500 people in an unprecedented display of joie de vivre by Lahore audiences. Speakers included Shekhar Gupta, editor in chief of the leading publication Indian Express, which comes out in eight editions, and N Ram, editor of Frontline, a publication of The Hindu group of newspapers.

Former foreign minister Sardar Aseff Ahmed Ali and former Lt-Gen Naseer Akhtar were also on the panel that included Daily Times publisher Salmaan Taseer and editor Najam Sethi, who lauded the “good men and women in both countries” for their efforts in suing for peace.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr Ram said September 11 had irreversibly altered the world. The ruling rightwing coalition led by the BJP, he said, has adopted the US definition of terrorism. “You cannot term every activity as terrorism and then launch a holy war,” he said. Mr Ram said the BJP government had hijacked Indian nuclear policy and forced Pakistan’s hand at Chaghai. He criticised the Indian stance towards the All-Party Hurriyat Conference and slammed chauvinism and communalism.

Hailing the media in both countries, Mr Gupta said each time there is an Indo-Pakistan crisis (“Every three months”) interaction between Indian journalists and their Pakistani counterparts goes up. “This does not happen between any other group of professionals,” he said. The Indian Express editor said he was pleasantly surprised by the degree of freedom the press enjoyed in Pakistan.

He characterised India as an imperfect democracy and Pakistan as an imperfect dictatorship. “I asked Najam (Sethi) if McDonalds had come to Pakistan,” Mr Gupta told the crowd. “He held his head and said, ‘oh god, about 20 or 30 of them!’ This is good because countries that have McDonalds do not go to war with each other.”

Referring to democracy as a monster of many forms he asked the audience not worry about the BJP: “We’ll take care of them.” He said the anti-Pakistan rhetoric of the party had failed to translate into electoral success for the party in Uttar Pradesh, the largest Indian state with a devout BJP following. Kargil, he said, however, had deepened suspicions and was indefensible. “People were saying ‘look, this is what happens... these are the people you wanted to make friends with’,” he added. “Having said that, we missed an opportunity at Agra.”

Greeted with a standing ovation, Ms Roy, Booker Prize winning author of The God of Small Things, which has sold over six million copies, said her star billing overwhelmed her. She started off with the disclaimer: “I am not here to represent India.” In the forty-minute address, the social activist famous for her stand against globalisation and dams like the Narmada spoke on fame, fortune and life on the Indian subcontinent.

“Things get so heavy,” she said, “I sometimes feel we have to approach them some other way.” Ms Roy spoke about growing up in the arcadia that is Kerala and “culturally speaking” making the long journey to Delhi. “We are worthy of literature,” she said, referring to the people of the subcontinent. Declaring herself a citizen of the world, Ms Roy said she wore no flag in her heart or head. “Flags,” she said, “shrink-wrap one’s brain and are then used as a shroud.”

Ms Roy said her work had prompted many in India to brand her a traitor and that she had been hauled over the coals for being passionate, “as if that’s a crime.” In 1997, when Ms Roy won the prestigious award for fiction, the Indian government, she says, “paraded me out along with Miss Universe and the man who invented our nuclear bomb and is now our president.”

The summer of 1998 changed everything for Ms Roy. The nuclear detonations at Pokhran and Chaghai happened while she was promoting her book in London. “Two women came up to me at the signing asking if I could speak with them,” she said. “I told them I would as soon as I was done with the signings.” She said she felt concerned because the women had been “a bit stiff”. Two hours later she met the women and they asked Ms Roy if they could hug her. “Literature is the opposite of the nuclear bomb,” she declared.

“We are people ... we should know each other’s stories, each other’s gaalis (expletives).” Ms Roy read excerpts from her essay The End of Imagination, written in response to the Indian and Pakistani nuclear tests, and a smaller piece, The Bomb and I. “The bomb is a challenge to god,” she said. “And we should think about raising our voice because the bomb is not in our backyard, it is in us.” She said the governments of both countries have imperilled the lives of its citizens.

“Kashmir is the rabbit the government pulls out of its hat,” she said. “It is not the only issue. It is only something that distracts attention from the real issues.” Ms Roy said social injustices had become entrenched and were hampering all progress. “We should be talking about and fighting for the rights of the people. For the guarantee of their freedoms as citizens and people.” The author said she was “deeply suspicious” of nationalism especially since it was inevitably a cloak for communalism. Regretting the BJP-condoned pogrom in Gujarat earlier this year, Ms Roy said we should respect strength not power. “I am not courageous,” she said. “I am only trying to speak the truth.” She said this was the role of all art, to push the boundaries of the imagination and to challenge, provoke and stimulate.

“Democracy is not a monster,” she said referring to earlier comments made by Mr Gupta. “I see it as a plant, a tree. Something that cannot be kept in a room and windows locked.” Ms Roy said the oldest democracy in the world (America) was imploding because of market fundamentalism and its war on terror (“Or the war that terrorises,” she said) and the largest democracy (India) was imploding because of religious fundamentalism.

Ms Roy will be at the Kinnaird College for Women today and at Avari Towers Karachi on August 18 for the last leg of the Daily Times seminars.

It pays to have a long memory when dealing with Snakes, Pakis and RNIs (Resident Non Indians) alike...
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The Idiots' Society International (Mongolia Chapter) STRONGLY protests certain reports associating us with Shri Shankar "Stinker Dupatta" Gupta - the "man" who sat like a dog at dictator Musharraf's feet at the infamous Agra Breakfast begging for scraps.
No forgiveness.
Then again, that was 2002: now BJP rules UP. So SG has certainly "taken (good) care" of the BJP. :mrgreen:

Speaking of assholes, where is Comrade Arundhati bibi these days? Dodging jail still after the Tiger Sanctuary caper?
Last edited by UlanBatori on 13 Aug 2019 01:44, edited 3 times in total.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

I thought that is exactly what the BJP did which culminated in withdrawing support for the Mehbooba Mufti party, which laid the groundwork for this nice tamasha. No?

I think Modi saheb has all the files, going back to Lord Mountbatten days.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Anujan wrote:Let the British return the 70 trillion $ in today's money they stole then they can preach morality and democracy. They can go ****** themselves.

They left when they got thrown out and couldn't sustain the empire. Nobody wrote articles supporting self determination then? Their hero, Churchill was an out and out racist. They instigated two world wars. And now their heart bleeds for a region they set on fire.

F off!!

On a more serious note. By now, they should have understood the perils of asking an idiot population stay-or-leave questions. :rotfl:
David Frawley in a similar vein.

https://twitter.com/davidfrawleyved/sta ... 21376?s=17 .
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

This guy is quite funny. This one is his latest.

Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

chetak wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBianA7ido0

Pak Media : Hyderabad junagadh Ke Baad Kashmir Bhi Chhin Liya

All paki's who had created an image of themselves being reasonable, level headed and being factual reveal their true colors when they realize how inadequate, helpless and utterly powerless pakistan looks (and will look in future) whenever India chooses to assert itself.

These a s s h o l e s are saying India occupied Goa forcibly and not saying the fact that it was Goa which which was a colonizing force and India was just evicting it.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

UlanBatori wrote:Speaking of assholes, where is Comrade Arundhati bibi these days? Dodging jail still after the Tiger Sanctuary caper?
She’s still around but nobody pays attention to her since her writings are so poorly received. She keeps harping about the Booker prize received in 1997. If I were in the GOI, I would not renew her passport as it is a privledge. If she’s not an Indian citizen, then there is no reason she should have an OCI and have her visa revoked.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Vips wrote: All paki's who had created an image of themselves being reasonable, level headed and being factual reveal their true colors when they realize how inadequate, helpless and utterly powerless pakistan looks (and will look in future) whenever India chooses to assert itself.

Here you go. The horse's mouth.

Modi gave them a choice, nations have made that choice.

Pakistan admits won't get assured support of Security Council, Muslim countries on Kashmir
Pakistan has accepted that it will be difficult to find support if it rakes up Kashmir issue with the United Nations Security Council's five permanent members (P5) and from Muslim countries as well.

Speaking at a press conference, Pakistan foreign minister SM Qureshi said, "People in the Security Council aren't standing with flowers, any of the P5 members can be a hurdle. There shouldn't be any ambiguity on that, do not live in a fool's paradise."

Qureshi then said, "Let the people of Pakistan and Kashmir be aware that nobody out there(at UNSC) is waiting for you, nor is awaiting your invite."

The development comes exactly a week after New Delhi decided to remove the special status for Jammu and Kashmir. Over the weekend, Russia became the first P5 member country to openly back New Delhi's decision, calling it India's internal matter taken 'within the framework of the Constitution of the Republic of India.' The US State Department has also 'noted' the developments calling it India's internal matter.

Last week, in a big snub to Pakistan, the United Nations Security Council did not take up Pakistani FM's letter dated August 6 at several meetings written in the aftermath of New Delhi removing the special status for the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Pakistani FM also said, "Lots of countries have interests there (in India). I have said this in hints earlier, hope you get it. It is a new realignment. It is a $1 billion market, lots of people have invested there. We talk about Ummah (Muslim Nations) and Islam but those who are the safeguards of Muslim nations have invested there(in India). They have their interests there."

His statement comes on a day when Saudi Arabia-backed Saudi Aramco, world's largest company by revenue, announced that it will acquire a 20% stake in Reliance's oil and chemical business, making it India's largest foreign direct investment.

In the last one week, two members of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation(OIC) - United Arab Emirates and Maldives - have supported New Delhi's decision on Kashmir and called it an internal matter.
Rohit_K
BRFite

Post by Rohit_K »

Kashmir vs Hong Kong - Google Search Trends over the last 30 days. Huge chunk from ME would have been from the diaspora.

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Pakistan is a big country. Remember that a very tiny minority is extremist in their action. The rest of them are moderates. They are only extremist in their intentions.

Like a wise man once said: There are two kinds of Pakistanis. The extremist Pakistanis want to kill indians. The moderate Pakistanis want the extremist Pakistanis to kill indians.
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

UlanBatori wrote:
Speaking of assholes, where is Comrade Arundhati bibi these days? Dodging jail still after the Tiger Sanctuary caper?
Here she is, quite content in sharing grief with her 'brethren' at an Eid away from home lunch for KM's in Delhi.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/india/h ... 5618551700

You asked for it....
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Argh, she looks as ugly as her bigoted views? Why does she still live in India, I thought she is 'stateless' and already seceded from India. Bloody pompous self righteous 5-star perverts.

Mmasand, now that you obliged UlanBtori, how about obliging me? A loud mouth missing from the TV debates nowadays is Shabnam Lone. Usually, she will come on a show and paints a dramatic dire situation of helpless KMs being subjugated by India. And mind you, that was during 'normal' times. I can only imagine her moaning and screaming now were she on debates. But she seems missing.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I see that Shoba De has denied taking any cues from Jihadi Basit contrary to his claims. In fact, she denounces him in no uncertain times. But she does confirm she wrote that article in 2016. Now, I don't know if she advocated plebiscite in that article, but if she did, then all her denials are just a Pavlovian response to being caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

UlanBatori wrote:
Since you brought in comrade Arundhati bibi and polluted my eyes and whatever the brain cells that remained, here is what I inflict on all.

Shireen Mazari reacting to Imran's speech :

nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

I'm going to make posting jalebi madam pics on BRF a bannable offence, if it isn't already one :evil:
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

Bart S wrote:
Cain Marko wrote:
OK, keep parroting the ISPR line. If you seriously think (like most Pakis) that there is no bigger issue in the country other than Kashmir, implying thereby that the progress and prosperity of 1.4 billion Indians needs to be held hostage to the whims and fancies of a handful of male Sunni fanatics in the valley, then there is not much point in discussing anything else.
Why so much takleef and khujli bhai? I asked a straightforward question considering how important the 370 abrogration is and its possible consequences. That too based on a statement by another poster. If you don't think it is important (belying all the media and aam aadmi interest in the situation), then perhaps you should simply state why you think so instead of trying to make specious connections between my question and ISPR. Aapney kya ISPR ka BRF pey theka ley rakha hai kya?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

just watch above video on what the idiot says
https://videodownloaderbot.com/#/downlo ... itmathur81

iMac_too
@iMac_too

Folks, this is momentous occasion. What Pakistani Foreign Minister saying is groundbreaking. This govt's foreign policy is top notch. That we knew. Now stamped by our perennial enemy
iMac_too

@iMac_too
It's not as if large Indian market & investments of the world didn't exist in UPA era, the intention & steel to leverage that has been shown by Modi & team. It boils down to patriotism. And that was missing in Manmohan Singh & his team. We know why
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

mmasand wrote: Here she is, quite content in sharing grief with her 'brethren' at an Eid away from home lunch for KM's in Delhi.
https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/india/h ... 5618551700
You asked for it....
Yeow! The level of PC-ness and faux empathy in India beats even the YooEss, and by orders of magnitude.
R. Eptile consoles the inconsolable Kashmiri student Zero Watt who broke down at the thought of not hacking a lamb to death and drinking its warm blood.
:P Why should ppl be able to "go home" from their work/university just for this moon-gazing/goat-killing orgy? Can't they have it at Dilli, the moon don't rise there?

OTOH. I have to agree that Kashmir is way ahead in some Hu(wo)man Development Indicators. Look at that grieving "Kashmiri Student" to 270 degrees of A.Roy. Solid 10cm advantage in the Olympic sprint at touching the tape, hain? At 10m/s, that is a good 10 milliseconds, isn't it? :eek: :shock:
Last edited by UlanBatori on 13 Aug 2019 06:10, edited 1 time in total.
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

CRamS wrote:I see that Shoba De has denied taking any cues from Jihadi Basit contrary to his claims. In fact, she denounces him in no uncertain times. But she does confirm she wrote that article in 2016. Now, I don't know if she advocated plebiscite in that article, but if she did, then all her denials are just a Pavlovian response to being caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
I have never heard of her prior to today. Googling shows she could be Mani Shankar Aiyar in drag:
So, yes, I am willing to go to Pakistan, if that’s what it takes to stand up for what is right and just. It might surprise Giriraj to discover how many Indians are ready to join me!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blo ... re-packed/

The 64-year-old, who is presently attending the two-day Karachi literature festival, said that she considers Pakistanis to be far prettier than Indians.

https://zeenews.india.com/entertainment ... 05732.html
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Can we take up a collection to put her on a boat to Karachi? Samjhauta Express and Thar Express not running, nor is the Muzzafarabad Terrorist Bus.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Has this been posted already? I saw some talk about protests in GCC

Bahrain takes action against Pakistanis who held rally for Kashmir after Eid prayers
A protest was allegedly carried out by some South Asians over the Indian government's decision to strip Jammu and Kashmir of its special status in Bahrain.

The rally was conducted after Eid prayers in Bahrain illegally.

Tweeting about the action taken, Bahrain's interior ministry said that the local police had initiated legal proceedings against the protestors.

Bahrain also urged citizens to not use religious occasions for political purposes.

"Legal proceedings were taken against some Asians for gathering in a way that violated the law after Eid prayer. The case referred to the Public Prosecution. It urges citizens and residents to not politically exploit religious occasions," said the tweet.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 13 Aug 2019 06:23, edited 1 time in total.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

vijayk wrote:just watch above video on what the idiot says
https://videodownloaderbot.com/#/downlo ... itmathur81

iMac_too
@iMac_too

Folks, this is momentous occasion. What Pakistani Foreign Minister saying is groundbreaking. This govt's foreign policy is top notch. That we knew. Now stamped by our perennial enemy
It makes no difference. These people are shameless. They don’t even honor agreements they sign on pen & paper - why would anyone expect whining by the most whiniest foreign minister in their history to mean anything?
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Now Ba(t)s(h)it is going well batsh*t. His aaka are probably furious at the lack of returns on investment so more throwing-under-the-bus

https://twitter.com/iBackModi/status/11 ... 1553477633

He proclaims that "..humein aur pressure build karna hai andar se.." (we must build up pressure from within) and goes on to name names Tharoor, Manish Tewari and Chidambaram.

About the pressure-building, could be that he was talking about his bowel movement..
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Mumble-Mumble Man Mooshik Mumbles:
Voices from J&K must be heard, mumbles Manmohan Singh in first remarks on Article 370
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

BJP wouldnt have touched Article 370 if Kashmir had Hindu majority, says Congress leader P Chidambaram-- Times
Well, I was under the impression that introducing religion was against the rules.

Anyways, so, let us see, "if Kashmir had Hindu majority" and since Congress had been in power for decades and did nothing (to revoke the temporary 370!!!!) because Kashmir was deemed to have a non-Hindu majority, it must mean (foooof, too long a sentence) that if Kashmir had a Hindu majority that the Congress would have revoked 370 in 1953 itself. Hmmmmm...... A year after Congress agreed to a temporary 370, they would have revoked it, solidifying the meaning of "temporary".
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

CRamS wrote:I see that Shoba De has denied taking any cues from Jihadi Basit contrary to his claims. In fact, she denounces him in no uncertain times. But she does confirm she wrote that article in 2016. Now, I don't know if she advocated plebiscite in that article, but if she did, then all her denials are just a Pavlovian response to being caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
She did, here is the link to the article :

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blo ... lly-wants/

Like someone said above, it pays to have long memory. I am following lutyens mafia presstitutes from 2002 days, these guys are worst of the worst
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Kashi wrote:Now Ba(t)s(h)it is going well batsh*t. His aaka are probably furious at the lack of returns on investment so more throwing-under-the-bus

https://twitter.com/iBackModi/status/11 ... 1553477633

He proclaims that "..humein aur pressure build karna hai andar se.." (we must build up pressure from within) and goes on to name names Tharoor, Manish Tewari and Chidambaram.

About the pressure-building, could be that he was talking about his bowel movement..
I predicted this a long time ago, and its coming sooner than I thought. Post formation of J&K UT, if you notice the convergence of western racist perverts epitomized by pee-pee-see, yen-why-tee etc, Indian 'secularists', KMs, and Pakis, its all of them Vs "Hindu extremists". And if "Hindu extremists" are contained, meaning force them to hand over Kashmir to TSP under the guise of 'joint sovereignty', India will be pristine and p!ssful, 'secular' country.