J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by nachiket »

mmasand wrote:Any takers for this 'No Name No Bodies' supposed stance by the IA in light of the recent COIN ops in the valley? Seems there is some divergence with the local administration/MHA policy.
We have been asking for that for ages here. But I don't know if that is official policy. Riaz Naikoo's name was revealed quickly even while the encounter was on. But maybe that is because he was the Hizb commander and his death was much needed good news. Let's see what they do with his body or the bodies of the two others killed alongside him.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nachiket wrote:
mmasand wrote:Any takers for this 'No Name No Bodies' supposed stance by the IA in light of the recent COIN ops in the valley? Seems there is some divergence with the local administration/MHA policy.
We have been asking for that for ages here. But I don't know if that is official policy. Riaz Naikoo's name was revealed quickly even while the encounter was on. But maybe that is because he was the Hizb commander and his death was much needed good news. Let's see what they do with his body or the bodies of the two others killed alongside him.

the crowd knew his name beforehand and it was the press that purposely revealed it to create the chaos.

a violent crowd seems to have gathered at the spot and violently attacked the Army after naikoo's death.

and much disturbance was caused by the same stone pelters during the operations as well

the local press should be kept far away during operations and if needed by physically restraining them.
Rishirishi
BRFite

Post by Rishirishi »

Gerard wrote:
Seems very professional soldiers. Calm as hell and very accurate.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, how big of a hit is the taking out of Hizb commander is? Reason I ask is because some on DDM are claiming that was revenge for Handwara. I am not very convinced. I mean Handwara I thought was a TSPA/ISI coordinated LeT/Jaish attack? So where did this Hizbul terrorists come in?

A few years ago, I used to chat with a hard core typical TSP RAPE. An army kid. He used to boast about their pigLeT attacks. And while he didn't tell me anything we don't know, but his bragging of their TFTA prowess had one or 2 nuggets of info. And that is that local KM pigLeTs are essentially 'cows' (his words) who can easily be annihilated by Indian army. And only TFTA pigLeTs can 'liberate' valley according to him.

And there is some truth in this in the sense that our guys routinely take out HIzbul pigLeTs and most of the fidayeen attacks on our guys is by Pakis. Like for e.g., this latest ambush on our col and others in Handwara. That seems to me more the handiwork of TSPA special ops.

So how convincing is this claim that Handwara was avenged by taking out this Hizbul commander. I would like to see at least 40-50 dead TSPA TFTA soldiers including officers.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

As the sniper video shows, the Indian army does much that is not revealed.

This was infiltration to their doorstep given that they were caught unawares. Sound of lgm fire indicates they came to fight their way out.

This video obviously has been released for some very effective psyops. They must be afraid to go to the khet in the morning.
astal
BRFite

Post by astal »

CRamS wrote:Guys, how big of a hit is the taking out of Hizb commander is? Reason I ask is because some on DDM are claiming that was revenge for Handwara. I am not very convinced. I mean Handwara I thought was a TSPA/ISI coordinated LeT/Jaish attack? So where did this Hizbul terrorists come in?

A few years ago, I used to chat with a hard core typical TSP RAPE. An army kid. He used to boast about their pigLeT attacks. And while he didn't tell me anything we don't know, but his bragging of their TFTA prowess had one or 2 nuggets of info. And that is that local KM pigLeTs are essentially 'cows' (his words) who can easily be annihilated by Indian army. And only TFTA pigLeTs can 'liberate' valley according to him.

And there is some truth in this in the sense that our guys routinely take out HIzbul pigLeTs and most of the fidayeen attacks on our guys is by Pakis. Like for e.g., this latest ambush on our col and others in Handwara. That seems to me more the handiwork of TSPA special ops.

So how convincing is this claim that Handwara was avenged by taking out this Hizbul commander. I would like to see at least 40-50 dead TSPA TFTA soldiers including officers.
Though Handwara may not be avenged, relentlessly and continuously killing the top #1, #2 and any other leaders is a time tested strategy against terrorist insurgency. They must be eliminated before they become well known and the enemy is allowed to create martyrs out of them. The authorities must execute any budding leaders, keep out infiltration from Pak and squeeze funding internally. Foot soldiers need leaders and idols. Easier said than done though. :|
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

This is NOT Handwara avenge, it will require another Balakot. Nothing else will suffice!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

mappunni wrote:This is NOT Handwara avenge, it will require another Balakot. Nothing else will suffice!

naikoo is being described by reuters as "maths teacher" turned rebel commander.
sajo
BRFite

Post by sajo »

chetak wrote:
mappunni wrote:This is NOT Handwara avenge, it will require another Balakot. Nothing else will suffice!

naikoo is being described by reuters as "maths teacher" turned rebel commander.
Choice of words cannot simply be oversight of the editorial staff. What next?

"They" killed austere mathematics scholar" ?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

If this is not utter foolishness and reckless endangerment of opsec by the authorities, then I don't know what is

this could not have been done without someone high up in the food chain authorizing it

The Wire journalist Junaid Bhat(Source: Facebook)

Journalist with The Wire calls terrorists as martyrs, seen operating close to security forces in Jammu and Kashmir

Junaid Bhat, a photojournalist with ‘The Wire’, has been seen eulogising terrorists and glorifying them on his social media accounts. In several of his tweets, he has called the terrorists who wreak havoc in Kashmir as “martyrs” and blamed the Indian troops for eliminating them.

However, it is a startling fact that the same journalist Bhat has been found sharing intimate details about the movements of the Indian Armed Forces and their anti-terror operations carried out in Jammu and Kashmir. On his social media accounts, the photojournalist Bhat has been sharing his pictures of operating dangerously close to the Indian Army personnel, in the process revealing critical information that should have otherwise remained under the wraps

The dichotomy of a terror apologist operating in close proximity to the Indian Armed Forces in Kashmir was highlighted by Abhijit Iyer Mitra on Twitter. Raising suspicion that Bhat may be feeding intelligence input to terrorists, Mitra shared tweets posted by Bhat where he is seen eulogising and extolling terrorists. The Twitter account of Junaid Bhat has since then been deactivated.
1n this is the “photographer”s Instagram. The intel value is huge. He is showing army locations & casualties. His followers actually say “we are seeing what you do on the ground”. How is this any different to Mumbai 26/11 where ISI was updating Kasab through Indian TV reports? pic.twitter.com/1uzijbvfLQ

— Abhijit Iyer-Mitra (@Iyervval) May 6, 2020
A cursory glance at this journalist’s social media accounts reveals how potentially sensitive information he feeds to the outside world about the ongoing operations in the Kashmir Valley, such as troop movements of Indian Army within Kashmir and photos and visuals of the encounter sites.

While the encounter was underway at Beigpora between the security forces and terrorists, including Hizbul chief Riyaz Naikoo, Bhat shared vital information on Facebook about the encounter such as the visuals and videos that could be used by the terrorists to locate the troops and plan an escape.

On Instagram too, Junaid has been quite active in sharing his bold exploits. In one of the posts, even as the Handwara encounter was underway, Junaid passed off pivotal information such as the count and formation of Indian Army personnel carrying out the encounter. He also added that the top security officials among security men have lost contact with their colleagues.

Bhat shared another photo of himself along with the Armed Forces from the site of Handwara encounter.

After the Handwara encounter had concluded, Bhat shared another photo on his Instagram profile of the Indian Army convoy leaving the site with the number of vehicles in the convoy.

Crucial information such as the convoy details and their chosen route is normally withheld from being made public, for the fear of terrorist attack against them. But this sobering reality doesn’t deter Mr Bhat from sharing the particulars on his social media timeline for global consumption, including terrorists operating inside Kashmir and their handlers in Pakistan.

It is pertinent to note that the Indian Army suffered heavy casualties in the Handwara encounter where an Indian army colonel, a major and two soldiers, along with a Jammu and Kashmir Police sub-inspector, were killed in a counter-terrorist operation in Kashmir late on Saturday.

The above instances, where a terror apologist who also happens to be a journalist with ‘The Wire’, shares vital information about the Indian Armed Forces, reminds one of the disastrous journalism that accompanied the horrifying Mumbai 26/11 attacks where the handlers based out of Pakistan were instructing terrorists in Mumbai about the commando movements based on the Indian TV coverage of the attacks.

The Armed Forces would do well to steer clear of such journalists and reporters who do not exercise restrain in sharing information on their social media pages or who might be willing collaborators with the terrorists to either escape encounters or inflict heavy casualties to the security personnel.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Pity that no stray bullet finds it's mark where required..
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

sajo wrote:
chetak wrote: naikoo is being described by reuters as "maths teacher" turned rebel commander.
Choice of words cannot simply be oversight of the editorial staff. What next?
"They" killed austere mathematics scholar" ?
Bad IA. Should have picked Pi day (3/14) to eliminate him.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

TWITTER
Alok Bhatt
@alok_bhatt wrote:
So Riaz Naikoo is dead- jumped from one house to another; house brought down and with that came down that bustard who lived longer (9 yrs) than the usual average age (5 yrs or less) of terrorists in Kashmir....

What made Riaz Naikoo meet his justified end was the non-cooperation extended by LeT (rechristened now as TRF or The Resistance Force by Pakistan to escape FATF sword hanging on its head)- Riaz was not cooperating with Pakistan and had to be finished.....

It is extremely important to understand the terror dynamics of Kashmir divided into North Kashmir (Sopore, Handwara, Kupwara, Bandipora) & South Kashmir (Tral, Shopian, Kulgam, Budgam, Awantipora, Pulwama, AnantNag) & let us keep Srinagar as separate...

Until 2001 or before Kargil to be precise, there were hundreds of terror groups operating in Kashmir- after Kargil and when Army turned heat on terrorism, the no of groups shrank drastically to Lashkar (LeT), Jaish (JeM), Hizbul (HM) & Al Badr....

Terror phase in South Kashmir after termination of various local groups & until 2005 was dominated as under-
1) Tral was Jaish
2) while remaining South Kashmir was under Lashkar and HM.

As army went after JeM (known for its terror tactics of using IED), the dynamics changed..

As JeM was marginalised, 005-2008 phase saw the rise of HM and LeT. Control of Tral moved from Jaish to HM while Kulgam, Budgam and Pulwama fell under LeT control; JeM was reduced to Shopian while booty in Anantnag was shared by all...Srinagar was under AlBadr

2008-2011 - hailed as peaceful years wasnt as peaceful as it seems- it was more of a change of strategy with Omar Abdullah @ the centre-while all terror orgs remained largely inactive;the Intifada became the new buzzword to rope in locals and make it look like a popular uprising

It is important to mention that South Kashmir is favourite hunting ground for terrorists for following reasons-
1) belt is quite rich and prosperous
2) girls are readily and easily available for satisfying physical needs of holy warriors
3) terror incidents here make noise

As Intifada strategy didnt yield desired results, Pakistan changed its strategy and began pushing Lashkar in a big way- this period from 2011 onwards saw rise of Abu Dujarna and Abu Qasim...Riaz Naikoo was product of this phase only...& he even acted as Coordinator b/w HM & LeT

Between 2011 and 2013, Lashkar that, employs hit n run & grenade lobbying tactics, held complete sway over terrror scene in South Kashmir and rape and murder of locals became prevalent- so intel improved and Army began finishing Lashkar operatives with an ease....

With liquidation of LeT gangs, South Kashmir was left wide open for others & HM began into terror recruitment overdrive....lure of iconic status, terror poster boy image and consequent perk of easy sex with local girls, attracted locals in hoardes...Wani- Naikoo became big names

Images of local terror poster boys carrying big guns were all over social networks & girls of South Kashmir were ready to bed these so called fighters; naturally no of disgruntled lovers also began rising by the day.....and Burhan gang began meeting its end one by one...

HM that held its sway over Tral, Shopian, Kulgam, Pulwama etc after liquidation of Abu Dujarna and Abu Qasem of LeT, began seeing depletion of both, its men & geographical control....Pak tried best to whip up uprising via Wani glorification (stamp release n UN speech) but failed

Left with much depleted LeT and HM, Pakistan again fell back on its next trump card- Jaish and its terror cadre began entering and took control of Tral and Avantipora.....this all happened after elimination of Burhan Wani and terror modus operandi changed again to IED and blasts

Pulwama last year was more or less a result of JeM's rise only....as against South, the areas in North Kashmir are clearly divided as below-
1) Sopore- Lashkar or HM
2) Handwara- Lashkar
3) Kupwara and Bandipora- Jaish

Notable here is the fact that levers of terrorism in Kashmir have again gone back to JeM and LeT (now known as TRF to escape FATF sanctions); Riaz Naikoo, who even released a msg to help fight corona, was becoming an irritant for Pak interests.....

Lashkar also had some sort of enmity towards Riaz Naikoo for the way HM gangs went after them in South Kashmir to deal with the excesses during times of Dujarna and Qasem....over to HM now....they shud compromise whereabouts of LeT and JeM now!
https://twitter.com/alok_bhatt/status/1 ... 46561?s=19
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

sanjaykumar wrote:As the sniper video shows, the Indian army does much that is not revealed.

This was infiltration to their doorstep given that they were caught unawares. Sound of lgm fire indicates they came to fight their way out.

This video obviously has been released for some very effective psyops. They must be afraid to go to the khet in the morning.
It looks like a staged video to me (by ISI ?) much as I would like to see terrorists killed by our snipers.
The video clarity is very good (unlikely to be taken by the sniper's spotter).
There is no blood after they are hit.
The third guy would not be hanging out and peeking out when there were bullet flying around - neither would the video guy.

If it was on our side of the LOC, we would have tried to take them alive - they don't look like they are going anywhere.
If it was on the POK side, our SOP would probably be to shoot if they were uniformed Pak army, or armed terrorists. There would be huge
international repercussions, if it could be shown that IA has deliberately killed civilians. If any terrorist was killed, IA would announce it.
That's why I think its an ISI false flag.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Deans wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:As the sniper video shows, the Indian army does much that is not revealed.

It looks like a staged video to me (by ISI ?) much as I would like to see terrorists killed by our snipers.
The video clarity is very good (unlikely to be taken by the sniper's spotter).
There is no blood after they are hit.
The third guy would not be hanging out and peeking out when there were bullet flying around - neither would the video guy.

If it was on our side of the LOC, we would have tried to take them alive - they don't look like they are going anywhere.
If it was on the POK side, our SOP would probably be to shoot if they were uniformed Pak army, or armed terrorists. There would be huge
international repercussions, if it could be shown that IA has deliberately killed civilians. If any terrorist was killed, IA would announce it.
That's why I think its an ISI false flag.
saar,

the third guy's movements are involuntary.

the first bullet seems to have hit him causing a grievous/mortal injury so after a short while he slumps forward and thereafter takes additional hits.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

We have a f!king useless eunuch media that to date has never systematically uncovered TSP's grand designs visa vi India and educated Indian public. This even as thery eulogize pigLeTs as "math teachers". And white media, less said the better.

But in the entire TSP gambit of war of 1000 cuts since Kashmir insurgency began in 1987, I am not sure what cost TSP has actually paid in terms of their army and ISI lives lost.

Its clear Indian army has paid a very heavy price. I mean see the latest stats in months of March/April, disposable pigLeTs killed: 36, and Indian security forces: 20. Even one of our good guys' lives lost is a disgrace, but this hit ratio is pathetic. Handwara was avenged, my foot.

Now, it doesn't require a rocket scientist to understand why Indian army loses so many. Its because its a professional force that does not wantonly kills civilians, it never uses helicopter gun ships to go after pigLeTs holed out in homes.

Instead it chooses to go on frontal assault leading to casualties. So a combination of a hostile population supporting TSP pigLeTs willing to embrace their 72, and fighting a defensive battle means a lot of casualties on our side. Unacceptable but thats the reality.

On the other hand, as I understand it, most of the TSPA + ISI casualties are due to Indian army firing across the LoC.

Other than surgical strike of 2016, and Balakot, we have never crossed into TSP territory, and so the chance of taking out TSPA was minimal.

Also, I would wager to bet that many of the high profile pigLeT attacks against India like the Badami Bagh Cantonment attack taking out col purushottam among others, the attack on J&K legislature, the parliament attack, 26/11, the attack that almost took out our Northern command in J&K several years go etc, are probably by TSPA special ops. So TSPA may have suffered some casualties when they themselves were the ones directly involved in suicide missions.

But in general, I am of the opinion that TSPA + ISI casualties have been pretty low compared with our casualties and this is the reason why TSP persists in its strategy.

Also, and this is where media role comes in, there does not seem to be any block back within TSP society on how casually TSPA + ISI expend the life of so many pigLeTs in their war of thousand cuts against India. A good media would have uncovered the sheer unadulterated evil that TSP (I mean TSP RAPE pakijabis) is that it will sacrifice the lives of so many youth in their war against India

Imagine if India were to raise suicide squads, can you imagine the blowback within India and outside? Of course Hinduism cannot lend itself to such an ideology, but thats a different matter.
Last edited by CRamS on 09 May 2020 21:36, edited 2 times in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

In fact Modi is on record having said “you haven’t seen Hindu terrorism”. Years ago as CM Gujarat.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Riyaz Naikoo’s killing a shock, says Hizbul Mujahideen boss Syed Salahuddin
Speaking Urdu with a Kashmiri accent, he could be heard saying, “It’s a shock for all of us (killing of Riyaz Naikoo) but these ‘shahadats’ (sacrifices) are going on in Kashmir since long. Since January this year, 80 Mujahideens (terrorists) have given their ‘Shahadat’ (eliminated by the security forces) and all of them were highly educated and trained.”
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

It is a myth, that we don't retaliate enough or do not cross over in to PoK. Given the decades of fighting on LC, both India & Pak have become masters at messaging against each other.

India openly announces it's causalities, Pak doesn't. Why?

IA openly announces causalities and specially in case of any dismemberment, it is all over news. This force the ruling government, irrespective of the party in power to approve retaliation, short of a full war. IA is then free to hit PA, wherever it wants.

PA hides loses, because it will be forced by it's awaam to retaliate and PA cannot afford it. It knows it will not win a attrition war and most of the LC is not dominated by them. IA on the other hand is able to retaliate much severely.
Another time PA is forced to retaliate, is when IA makes videos of attack public. IA most of the time, doesn't make these records public, to allow PA to a fig leave to absorb the hit and hide it.

A way of escalation management.

None of the two countries will run out of fighting men. So there is no permanent solution for this. Will go on for decades to come. We will loose lots of good men in the process, there is no way out of it.

The only thing we can do, is get better at causing more loses to PA.
Last edited by nam on 10 May 2020 15:08, edited 3 times in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Very good post conceptualising the underlying game theory behind the news. Kudos.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Systematic analysis of the kind you did is what our DDM should be doing at length, dissected at length and educate public. The closest is that ass hole Praveen Swami whose anal-ysis centers on pedantic detailed BS picking holes in what Indian govt and India army put out. Like his grandmother narrative shit. And he goes and pukes that on Paki shows addressing the RAPE host as "saab" whatever.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Yes that's why Pinaka, artillery, Male drones along with Swathi radars satellites all become more important. As we are doing we must more preemptively target Paki infrastructure, especially live data and ability to act on truck movements etc, first missiles storage Ammo storage all get targeted, then bridges, electricity transmission, cell phone towers, fuel supply. It will reduce civilian population in POK close to the border so Paki Army and Jihadis will be more exposed. Paki posts in a few years will be like the final days of Kargil without supplies.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Aditya_V wrote:Yes that's why Pinaka, artillery, Male drones along with Swathi radars satellites all become more important. As we are doing we must more preemptively target Paki infrastructure, especially live data and ability to act on truck movements etc, first missiles storage Ammo storage all get targeted, then bridges, electricity transmission, cell phone towers, fuel supply. It will reduce civilian population in POK close to the border so Paki Army and Jihadis will be more exposed. Paki posts in a few years will be like the final days of Kargil without supplies.
i think this is where we are headed to... beyond a point..indian public will have little tolerance for all these losses and India will be doing proactively..i also think the theater will get expanded to rajasthan guj borders as they are away from both countries population centers and escalation will be necessary to put additional pressure on papis..
however, the problem with this approach is papis dont mind living without such things..the opium of religion and india hatred will make them descend towards a palestine like situation ..this may be a step towards endgame but this is not the endgame..
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

the problem with our side is, to take any decisive action on these rats, we have to work up the whole nation into frenzy. I wish we normalize airstrikes for every terrorist attack. it would solve the issue much faster.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

syam wrote:the problem with our side is, to take any decisive action on these rats, we have to work up the whole nation into frenzy. I wish we normalize airstrikes for every terrorist attack. it would solve the issue much faster.
What would the final objective? Where will it need to stop, when Pak retaliates?

Thousand rounds of 155MM drops around 8 tonne of explosives on (if needed lots of) target. And gives escalation control. We produce around 150K rounds per year.

In Balakot we dropped around 500Kg, and there was nearly a full fledged war.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

saifullah mir aka ghazi haider, 26, is hizbul’s new face of terror in Kashmir.

and how easily these turds assume the pretentious and ersatz title of ghazi.

Major Gaurav Arya (Retd) @majorgauravarya·15h

Congratulations Ghazi Haider. From today, you will live in constant fear of death. RR has already started hunting you. Don’t beg for mercy. They have none to give.

A 7.62 x 39 mm AK round travels at 2350 feet per second. You won’t feel a thing. Promise.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

nam wrote: What would the final objective? Where will it need to stop, when Pak retaliates?
The final objective here is direct war with pak, after which pak going to disintegrate into small pieces. the reason why pakis are scared of direct confrontation with us.
Thousand rounds of 155MM drops around 8 tonne of explosives on (if needed lots of) target. And gives escalation control. We produce around 150K rounds per year.
4-5 air strikes are enough to make them fall in line. i doubt there will be any escalation. key part is doing the strikes without any ceremony. otherwise the advantage will be lost in the noise.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

syam wrote:
nam wrote: What would the final objective? Where will it need to stop, when Pak retaliates?
The final objective here is direct war with pak, after which pak going to disintegrate into small pieces. the reason why pakis are scared of direct confrontation with us.
4-5 air strikes are enough to make them fall in line. i doubt there will be any escalation. key part is doing the strikes without any ceremony. otherwise the advantage will be lost in the noise.

the pakis operate within the redlines of what they think is tolerable to the IA in terms of terror

balakot was a grave miscalculation that merited an airstrike response by India and it lost the paki army face with the jehadis as well as the aam abduls.

neither the pakis nor we want war but this low cost option being used by the paki state is costing us much more than we can afford.

unexpectedly for the pakis, this govt has imposed some really brutal costs on the pakis, something that was never done before because some panjab cm always wanted his "tomato exporters" to prosper and kickback commissions. A via media was always found to protect paki interests, both in lootyens dilli as well as panjab, even in the direst of situations. This option has now been removed by MAD.

food shortages in pak, lack of export/import opportunities for the pakis across the border, unemployment of loaders, drivers, agents, and what not has devasted those border living pakis who always looted money from the Indo pak border trade and much of this is undocumented and invisible trade of over and under invoicing done on both sides of the border.

amarinder has massive royal family property holdings across the border and he needs to protect that, come what may.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Pakis did not lose their face in front of their Abduls. They sold the story of their "retaliation" and claimed having downed MKI and so on. Pakis are having decades of history of managing to show to their Abduls that their beatings in the hands of IA as great wins. Ask any Paki Abdul now and he will say that they own 1971 war also but Jews created BD.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Indians can't live without pakistani salt and drugs that come with. And as always there's a jaichand involved.
Narco Terrorist With Links To Hizbul Mujahideen Arrested By NIA In Haryana’s Sirsa
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/narco-ter ... anas-sirsa

Singh who worked with alias Rana and is also known as Cheeta, is the prime accused in a 2019 case of smuggling of 532 kilograms of heroin hidden in a consignment of rock salt imported from Pakistan. NIA's investigations had revealed that this was one of five consignments, the rest of which had been successfully smuggled into India.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sudeepj wrote:Entire team including a colonel and a major is lost. Bhagwan veeron ki atman ko shanti de!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 513814.cms

Pakistanis and their Kashmiri rent boys must pay a horrendous price. Ill settle for Bajwa's children being made orphans and his wife a whore.

Gen. George S. Patton: "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other b@$tard die for his."

Our policy-makers should remember this in Kashmir.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

syam wrote: The final objective here is direct war with pak, after which pak going to disintegrate into small pieces. the reason why pakis are scared of direct confrontation with us.
And then what? Who will rule over those pieces? Should we rule those pieces and get in to Iraq style insurgency? Who will feed those pieces? We cannot keep friendship with tiny Nepal, what are the chances of those pieces being friendly with us?

It is delusional to think, breaking Pakistan in to more pieces will stop the fight. There will still be Pakistan Punjab with enough cannon fodders to continue the fight.

There is nothing in Pak(including PoK) worth invading. Our politicians realize this. That's why we Bangladesh today, not East Bengal.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

We should realize, the Pak problem is not going anywhere. There is no "solution" which will bring peace.

What do we do then? Do everything short of a full war/invasion.
Last edited by nam on 12 May 2020 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
Larry Walker
BRFite

Post by Larry Walker »

Classic0 or 1 trap. So if you have cancer and therapy is going to break it into smaller chunks ... You do that first and then you manage those smaller chunks that are cancerous. Plus one side-effect of being delusional and high on imaginary bravado is that after a severe thrashing that same bravado turns into defeat and despair equally easily ... And the same imagination that made bravado act pompous work equally fertile and makes look losers feel more submissive and servile.
Sumair
BRFite

Post by Sumair »

nam wrote:We should realize, the Pak problem is not going anywhere. There is no "solution" which will bring peace.

What do we do then? Do everything short of a full war/invasion.
All terrorist attacks in India are act of war by Pakistan via proxy. The government should recognize this fact and declare to the world; following retribution on legit military targets inside Pakistan would be justified. Pukis will be forced to change their strategy.
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

Posting this on Handwara

Saturday, May 2 (1500 hours (approx.): Indian army receive intel, a group of militants that escaped from Rajwar forests a day before have taken refuge in a two storey house in Changimulla, in the foot of the forest, 1.4 miles (approx.) from the location where first standoff with militants took place on previous day. Indian security forces launch a cordon and search ops in the village. 21-RR, 15-RR, 30-RR, 22-RR, 92-CRPF, Para-9 and J&K Police’s SOG take part in the ops. The joint-ops is led by Colonel Ashutosh Sharma, Major Anuj and sub-inspector SOG, Qazi Sagheer, two of them decorated counterinsurgency specialists with decades of experience working in counterinsurgency ops in Kashmir.

Saturday, May 2 (1530 hours (approx.): The target-house is located and contact with militants is established. A fierce gun battle rages, exchange of fire takes from both sides. Indian army used assault rifles, UBGLs, recoilless launchers against the holed up militants. The firefight ‘ends’ and there is a long enduring lull, long enough to give Indian security forces assurance and confidence that all militants were neutralised and encounter was over. Indian security forces chose not to blow up the house in usual way or burn it down to ashes like it is usually done in encounters in Kashmir. They may have tried to save the poor carpenter’s house presuming militants were dead already and no further action was required. When militants don’t resist for long, are neutralised in initial stages of the gunfight, the house is spared.

1830 hours (approx.): Indian security forces lead by Colonel Sharma, Major Anuj and sub-inspector Qazi approached the target-house to check on the presumed ‘dead’ militants, a miscalculation, an error in judgement that would cost them dearly. As soon as they came closer to the target-house, a lone militant, out of nowhere, emerged from an abutting single storey structure and fired indiscriminately at them. The spray-down from his Kalashnikov hit four men, Major Anuj, two soldiers and sub-inspector Qazi, two of them above neck, two in the wings and abdomen. Colonel Sharma ran towards an adjacent cowshed, others fled back to their original positions away from the gunfight site. It was already dark by now. The lone militant followed Colonel Sharma, caught hold of him and shot him dead inside/ or at the entrance of the cowshed. It is not clear if Colonel Sharma was armed with an assault rifle or had accidentally dropped it at the sudden and intense attack, or wasn’t carrying one in the first place. Some of the wounds on Indian soldiers appear to be inflicted by a blunt object, not bullets. It is not clear if the militant also used some sort of cutting tool in the assault or only the assault rifle. Indian security forces’ unit outside the gunfight site, made several attempts to reach Colonel Sharma and team on the radio. There was no answer. In a desperate attempt, a phone call was finally made to Colonel Sharma’s personal mobile phone later in the night. It was answered by a militant. The nature of conversation remains unknown. It was at this moment, the unit outside the gunfight site knew that Colonel Sharma and his team were KIA and final assault to neutralise the militant started. The pictures of slain Colonel Sharma and team that I saw, suggest Colonel Sharma was killed separately. His body cannot be seen near the other four bodies lying on the ground, that of Major Anuj, two soldiers and sub-inspector Qazi. Indian security forces were not sure how many militants were holed up in the target-house or the adjacent structure(s).

The lone militant then picked up arms and ammunition from the slain soldiers and went inside the target-house. He fought all night. One of the reasons he lasted longer was that he did not exhaust his limited ammo, like militants usually do. He had picked up enough ammo from the slain soldiers. However, the main reason why he lasted so long was that Indian security forces did not blow up the house, did not burn it down because bodies of five of their comrades were lying very close to the house. They were not sure if the bodies were outside the house or inside the house. Indian security forces outside the gunfight site suspected that militants may have dragged the bodies inside the house. They had to save the bodies. They used small arms to take out the militant, assault rifles and UBGLs, a hell lot of them. That is why the house is still standing on its four walls. The militant fought fiercely for 8-10 hours, a bullet from his Kalashnikov pierced through the tyre of a DySP’s armoured SUV, quite far from the gunfight site, a narrow escape for the soldier near the SUV.

One of the OSINT accounts said that Colonel Sharma and team did not approach the target-house with an intent to venture into it to check on the presumed ‘dead’ militants. They were moving around the gunfight site when they suddenly came in face to face with the militant. They were not expecting the militant to be in that location. The militant took them by surprise and sprayed down his Kalashinkov at them, some of them tried to run into the target house, but didn’t make it, Colonel Sharma ran into cowshed and others retreated to their original positions away from the gunfight site.

The lone militant who killed Colonel Sharma, Major Anuj, sub-inspector Qazi and two army soldiers was not Lashkar-e-Taiba’s chief in Kashmir. LeT’s chief in Kashmir goes by nom de guerre Abu-Zargam, not “Haider”. He was not a Pakistani either. He was a Kashmiri, Ashiq Hussain from Warpora area of Sopore Baramulla. There is a Pakistani connection though. Keep reading. The other militant was also a local, Asif Reshi from Kralgund, Handwara, which is also Gani Khawaja’s native area. Asif Reshi was killed in the initial stages of the gun-battle, on the first storey of the target-house, hours before Colonel Sharma and team ventured into its compound. Ashiq Hussain survived the initial assault because he had taken refuge in the cow-shed or the next-door single storey house, not in the target-house. He moved back to the target-house after killing Colonel Sharma and team. He was also killed in the first storey of the building at 0500 hours (approx.) on Sunday, nearly after a 24-hour long and deadly gunfight. There was now a permanent lull and the encounter was over, officially.

No militant escaped from the encounter or was killed outside the encounter site while attempting to escape. If any of the militants had escaped from the encounter, TRF wouldn’t have missed the chance to share its version of the gunfight. They would shared an audio or video propaganda, in typical TRF way. Two militants were killed in the encounter, both on first storey of the target-house. A possible Type-56 Chinese AKM pattern assault rifle and a possible PM MD-65 was recovered from the dead militants. The recovery of basic weapons suggests the lone militant could not have managed to fight so long, which further backs the OSINT theory that he picked up the ammo from KIA Indian soldiers before going into the target-house.

From here :https://kashmirosint.wordpress.com/2020 ... e-version/
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

nam wrote: There is nothing in Pak(including PoK) worth invading. Our politicians realize this. That's why we Bangladesh today, not East Bengal.
BD has oil. It is also strategically placed. India would have integrated BD into the Union but for the threat of nukes from Pakis (chinese actually).
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Vayutuvan wrote:
nam wrote: There is nothing in Pak(including PoK) worth invading. Our politicians realize this. That's why we Bangladesh today, not East Bengal.
BD has oil. It is also strategically placed. India would have integrated BD into the Union but for the threat of nukes from Pakis (chinese actually).
No such plan. Why would we want to get back those who were responsible for Direct action day and death of thousands of innocent people? Don't you think they will create another Direct action day?

BD was created for the sole purpose of nullifying the third front. Luckily we did it before Pak got nukes.