J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by Cain Marko »

Rsatchi wrote:
Cain Marko wrote:In the meanwhile Erdogan bubba continues to make anti Kashmir noises in bonhomie with TSP :roll: Rich coming from genocidal turks - from Armenians to Kurds. Imran and Erdo are peas in a pod. A rather rotten, festering one at that.
Cross Posting from Turkish thread:
1.https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... de.svg.png
Sir we don't even recognise that event as an genocide!!! :roll: This needs to be done at the official level i.e, GOI
The we could issue Demarche to the Ambassador for interfering in internal matter
The we could have trade embargo or restrictions etc
We should start with the basics of recognizing the Armenian Genocide first!!
Please correct me if I am wrong in my assumption that we yet to recognise that event! :eek:
There we were in Pre-Independence given full support for the 'Khilafat Movement' :eek:
Too true Saar. Dhimmitude continues but I believe this is a low hanging fruit and under modi, India will soon pluck it. In the meanwhile we piss them off by allowing Gulen followers in India iirc.
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

CRamS wrote:NRao/Bart, so that senator bahadur was actually peddling for p!ss talks between India and TSP through his 'democracy' BS? I interpreted it as US mediation with his '2 democracies' BS
It is a public knowledge that he represents massa deep state . Good that mirror was shown publicly to deep state.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

From news feeds I gather that Shikara was a complete flop show at the box office. Glad I didn't contribute a dime.

But what find amusing is this prik Rahul Pandita who wrote the script continues to peddle this 'love' and not hate BS with his Lutyen zombies. I find it even more amusing to see this from a Paki RAPE on the anniversary of Pulwama (I don't want to post link)

India has painted itself into a very tight corner in Occupied Kashmir. The people of Kashmir have never identified as Indian. Even if a miracle was to occur, and Pakistan chose to opt for the morally bankrupt option of accepting India’s occupation, and its regional hegemony, the people of Kashmir will not.
So our cowards peddle 'love' and get nothing but unadulterated hate from the likes of KMs and their TSP brothers
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I hear many Pakistanis don’t consider themselves Pakistanis.

Every paki has an unvarnished truth about India. But they hold their tongue about Pakistan lest they take an unscheduled helicopter ride with a free fall event thrown in.

Too bad some Indians keep getting baited into a rage. In five years the India Pakistani economic ratio will be about 15:1.

The moral posturing will do little to hide the shame. Well they will have the benefit of their patched up F16s and Islam.

They can wait for the Muslim emigres from india to arrive to give them some satisfaction. They may well have the pleasure of sanctimony.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

For the record, here is the more complete Jaishankat-LG interaction.

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Lgraham is turning out to be a worse pox than strom and the other pox Helms. I think he is in his last term because he backstabbed the Don.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:Guys, with FATF albatross around TSP's neck, and Indian army in form control of valley post 370, certainly TSP's ability to unleash pigLeT 'freedom struggle' attacks has been dented, but I have that eerie feeling that TSP is still up to something.

For e.g., India must be having something solid against Abdullahs and Muftis for plotting something in collusion with TSP and hence their continued detention. I am not convinced that TSP is not doing anything besides hyperventilating.

I do see TSP sponsoring and harnessing BIF to portray India as 'anti Muslim' for passing CAA.

So certainly their grand political narrative is "Fascist Hindu govt" persecuting Muslims and hence the reason for Muslim majority valley's desire to secede. But this is at best a pipsqueak response, not going to hurt India except for the Shaheen bagh type scams (of course such theatrics will intensify post Delhi, but not enough to IMO to advance TSP's Kashmir cause).

I am trying to understand what TSP's game-plan is post 370.
Why do you have to get "eerie feeling" for a normal expectation about TSP's agenda. It always has and always will try to disrupt peace in Kashmir but also all over India. To assume otherwise is a folly.

Next, there were reports that Balakot camp has been re-started and a new formation of terrorist is being raised to infiltrate and create mayhem in Kashmir. Again, nothing new.

1. The LOC isn't watertight and this is well know. Bakistan, in its current form, will not let go of its Kashmir agenda for multiple reasons. So the background for continued bakis aggression on Kashmir exists.
2. A large number of Kashmiri Indian collaborators have been largely taken down but still many exists as is evident from encounters that still take place. The frequency has reduced but they haven't stopped. This too is not a surprise.
3. Modi/BJP opponents stand ready to pounce on the current GOI and lie in wait for a major incident. This too is not a surprise.

Net-net, expect continued baki aggression on Kashmir, be prepare for a major incident and Modi haters trying to make a big issue out of it.

What interests me is what GOI has planned next as a response for GOI too knows that it will come down to it. We have already crossed a few lakshman rekhas when SF was sent across the border and then IAF hit a terror camp in Bakistan proper. Next, it it likely that GOI will Brahmos either Halfpig Saeed or JuD headquarters in bakistan proper.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 9084658690
Times of India @timesofindia

#JUSTIN | NC decides to participate in Panchayat polls in Jammu and Kashmir next month but wants 'roadblocks' to be removed: Party (PTI)
At least NC seems to be moving to align itself with the new reality now that A.370 is a done deal.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 9084658690
Times of India @timesofindia

#JUSTIN | NC decides to participate in Panchayat polls in Jammu and Kashmir next month but wants 'roadblocks' to be removed: Party (PTI)
At least NC seems to be moving to align itself with the new reality now that A.370 is a done deal.
Never trust these freeloaders. It is another Taqiyyah !!
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

NRao wrote:For the record, here is the more complete Jaishankat-LG interaction.

Just in case the cleverness was missed - Senator was mansplaining to Dr. J about India & Pak - as two democracies...
and walked himself unwittingly into a superior witkeeper who sent him packing with a hit wicket!

Dr. J’s response was specially delicious as he chose to take it as India & US - seen this way the comment is even more clever.
India the democracy is looking for solutions and the hidden jibe was are you doing the same US (senator)?
Well played sir!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkIIT5VDWp4

Jammu & Kashmir पर Farookh Abdullah & Ghulam Nabi Azad की Deal सुनकर आपके होश उड़ जायेंगे

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Vikas wrote:
pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 9084658690

Maybe but this is still a win for GOI, who can tout their participation in elections as acceptance of Aug5, 2019 action by a wide cross-section of Kashmir population and politicians.

Every one is playing the other but for now GOI holds most of the cards by making J&K into a UT.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:
Vikas wrote:
Maybe but this is still a win for GOI, who can tout their participation in elections as acceptance of Aug5, 2019 action by a wide cross-section of Kashmir population and politicians.

Every one is playing the other but for now GOI holds most of the cards by making J&K into a UT.
next step: cutting the valley down to size so that those aholes never ever raise their heads again.
Vamsee
BRFite

Post by Vamsee »

Consequent upon the request of Legislative Department of Ministry of Law and Justice, GOI concerning Delimitation Commission, CEC Sh Sunil Arora has nominated Shri Sushil Chandra as his nominee to the proposed delimitation commission for J&K.

===========

I wonder how the composition of new assembly would be. Will the valley lose seats to Jammu?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^^The seats in J&K must be distributed as per the population and the formula that is employed all over the country.
Valley seats will come down if fair formula is employed.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:
Vikas wrote:

+1
I could not agree more. My only contention is that these creeturs will go back to 'Azadi Slogan' and bad India as soon as heat from Delhi subsides. There may be an attempt to manufacture new leadership in Valley as well as Jammu region as the old horses have proven to be Khachars.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:
pankajs wrote:Maybe but this is still a win for GOI, who can tout their participation in elections as acceptance of Aug5, 2019 action by a wide cross-section of Kashmir population and politicians.

next step: cutting the valley down to size so that those aholes never ever raise their heads again.
History tells us that the best bet to cut these thankless squatters is either by population dilution (Islamic strategy) or dividing Kashmir into multiple entities with something of contention left to fester between them (Brits were past masters in this trade)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vikas wrote:^^The seats in J&K must be distributed as per the population and the formula that is employed all over the country.
the process for the delimitation of j&K seats is just getting underway.

It is to be headed by some retired judge type.

what's so special about these retired types that they are always favored in heading committees right from gutter cleaning to seat delimitation, not to mention everything else in between :mrgreen:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:
Vikas wrote:^^The seats in J&K must be distributed as per the population and the formula that is employed all over the country.
the process for the delimitation of j&K seats is just getting underway.

It is to be headed by some retired judge type.

what's so special about these retired types that they are always favored in heading committees right from gutter cleaning to seat delimitation, not to mention everything else in between :mrgreen:
TBH isn't that another "Incentive" to the judiciary to stay in the good books of govt. The life for a Judge becomes better post retirement I guess with these never to end commissions and fact finding committees.
What is the use of this huge babudom if GoI still has to employ a retired Kala kot wala.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

https://www.dailyexcelsior.com/serving- ... tion-comm/

Serving/Retd SC judge to head 3-member Delimitation Comm

extracted from the above
“The 3-member Commission will be headed by sitting/retired Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India and his name will be announced in the next couple of days while Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Sunil Arora today nominated Sushil Chandra, Election Commissioner as its representative to the Delimitation Commission for Jammu and Kashmir,” official sources told the Excelsior.
Third member of the Commission will be nominated by the Union Territory Government of Jammu and Kashmir, they said.
They added that the CEC had been approached by the MHA to nominate its representative to the Delimitation Commission. Accordingly, Arora today sent the name of Sushil Chandra as its nominee to serve in the Commission.
“The Commission will be formally constituted once the names of sitting/retired Supreme Court Judge and representative of the J&K Government are received by the MHA,” according to sources.
Terms of reference and tenure of the Commission will be decided by the Union Home Ministry once it is formally constituted with names of all three members.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/1229720597644468225
Press Trust of India @PTI_News

Terror launch pads in PoK 'are full', but Pakistan army's attempts to infiltrate terrorists under cover of ceasefire violations are being responded to in 'hard & punishing' manner: Lieutenant General Kanwal Jeet Singh Dhillon
News like these have been floating for weeks to months now. It shouldn't be a surprise knowing bakistan.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Seems things are heating up @ LOC

https://twitter.com/bababanaras/status/ ... 3692788736
अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half Hermit) @bababanaras

#BREAKING : The army chief ordered the soldiers to respond with ten time strength on ceasefire violations by Pakistan. The option to use all weapons has been opened.

#MajorDevelopment.
Panchayat elections in union territory J&K have been canceled.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/1229720597644468225

Terror launch pads in PoK 'are full', but Pakistan army's attempts to infiltrate terrorists under cover of ceasefire violations are being responded to in 'hard & punishing' manner: Lieutenant General Kanwal Jeet Singh Dhillon
News like these have been floating for weeks to months now. It shouldn't be a surprise knowing bakistan.
We should target these with Mortars, Artillery whatever we can along with any Paki army equipment and men.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.dawn.com/news/1535432/india ... -media-ban
India cracks down on use of VPNs in occupied Kashmir to get around social media ban
Reuters, February 19, 2020

Authorities in occupied Kashmir are cracking down on virtual private network (VPN) applications used to circumvent a months-long ban on social media, police said, as part of a broader effort to quell unrest over the withdrawal of the region’s autonomy.
Social networks such as Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are still blocked, even after the government restored limited mobile data service and the internet in occupied Kashmir, so residents use VPNs or proxy servers to bypass the restrictions.
Police said many VPN users were trying to stir trouble in occupied Kashmir and were liable to face action.
“We have identified 100 social media users and are in the process of identifying more users for misuse of social media, for disseminating fake and false secessionist, anti-India propaganda,” said the cyber police chief Tahir Ashraf.
Police have filed a case against social media users who are using proxy servers to access messaging networks and stir up anti-India propaganda, a spokesman said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government revoked special privileges from occupied Kashmir in August. It detained hundreds of people and imposed a communications blackout, saying the actions were needed to prevent people from organising street protests.
Gautam
Modiji is relentlessly turning the screw and the roaches can feel the effect.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

^ Blocking VPNs is a very basic step. I am surprised that they are doing it only now.

Not to digress too far, but India needs to come up with a database of IPs used for essential services (banking, govt apps and sites etc) and ensure the capability to lock down to just essential services as needed. This would avoid issues with the SC as well and take away a major argument from the loony left.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

may be they had left open to identify rats...afterall who accesses VPN also gives away....sometimes I think VPN is to make the life of agencies easier....
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Bhell well ...

https://twitter.com/pranabsamanta/statu ... 6085868545
Pranab Dhal Samanta @pranabsamanta

This is a subtle but significant shift as NC, Cong & PDP indicate willingness to participate in elections despite their opposition to withdrawal of Art. 370 & demand for releasing senior leaders. They 'don't want to mix' the issues, reports @CLManojET
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/1229720597644468225

https://twitter.com/YusufDFI/status/1230502637583290368
Yusuf Unjhawala @YusufDFI

Our men foiling BAT action even before Pakistan is able to launch it: Army chief MM Naravane
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 226342.cms
Hopefully beepul understand what that means!

Doesn't mean Bakis will stop trying. They will nurse their wound for a time and try again. This has been their history.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Land Jihad: NGO says Abdullahs, Ghulam Nabi Azad and PDP helped in Islamisation of Jammu region with encroachments, state-sponsored settlements

|OpIndia Staff On February 17, 2020|

A Jammu-based NGO, Ikkjut Jammu, has released a report on the 6th of February on the demographic invasion of Jammu. In a press conference, the chairman of the NGO, Advocate Ankur Sharma, narrated the manner in which the Abdullah family and Ghulam Nabi Azad of the Congress party allegedly orchestrated a state-sponsored demographic shift of the Jammu region.

Sharma accused the ‘Secular-Muslim politicians’ of Jammu & Kashmir, the Abdullahs, the PDP and Ghulam Nabi Azad of engaging in a state-sponsored demographic invasion of the Jammu region. The demographic invasion was reportedly orchestrated with the very intention of altering the Hindu-majority character of the region. The report says that these leaders illegally occupied forest lands and built their houses on them and then proceeded to settle people from ‘Samuday Vishesh’ (mainstream media lingo for Muslims) on these illegally encroached land.

Advocate Sharma said that it was part of a state-sponsored effort to convert Jammu into a Muslim-majority province so that it could be made more like Kashmir. He said that legislative and executive interventions were made to achieve the said objective. He also said that migration was induced through specific policies. Advocate Sharma said that dubious NGOs who receive funds from Islamic countries helped Muslims buy property in Hindu dominated localities. As a consequence, a ring of Muslim colonies has been formed around Jammu.

The Waqf Board has also been accused of illegally capturing lands from poor people. Advocate Sharma said that thousands of Kanals of land from the poor people of Jammu have been illegally captured by the Waqf and then, was allotted to people from ‘Samuday Vishesh’. He also said that 100,000 residential accommodations have been constructed for Muslims around Jammu since 1990. According to demographic experts that were consulted, the Hindu character of Jammu will no longer remain intact in the next few decades and it will become a Muslim majority region.

Advocate Sharma also said that in 1994, there were 3 Mosques in Jammu in 1994 and twenty-six years later, the number stands at 100. Some areas of Jammu which were discovered to be symbolic of the demographic shift underway are Bhatindi, Narwal, Sunjwan, Kaluchak, Peer Baba Mohalla, Poonchi Mohalla, Channi Rama, Channi Himmat, Raika, Sidhra, Rangoora, Khanpur, Nagrota, Gujjar Mohalla, Qasim Nagar on both sides of newly built NH 44 Bypass. It was also said that the state-sponsored demographic shift in Jammu was pursued with the objective of turning the region into another Kashmir.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/02/jammu-k ... ssion=true
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

@IkkJutt_Jammu
Big Breaking from J&K High Court:

#DemographicInvasionOfJammu PROVED

25000 cases of State Land transfer to encroachers in Jammu

Only 4500 cases in Kashmir

This is about 20 Lakh Kanals of State Land
Notices for retrieving the land back issued to Roshni beneficiaries

https://twitter.com/IkkJutt_Jammu/statu ... 5828100096
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

What does news items like 'Terror launch pads in PoK 'are full' or 'Pak terrorists ready to infiltrate' etc. signify ?
The only news item should be 'X number of terror pigs converted to fertilizer in friendly fire by IA'
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
Land Jihad: NGO says Abdullahs, Ghulam Nabi Azad and PDP helped in Islamisation of Jammu region with encroachments, state-sponsored settlements

|OpIndia Staff On February 17, 2020|

Advocate Sharma also said that in 1994, there were 3 Mosques in Jammu in 1994 and twenty-six years later, the number stands at 100. Some areas of Jammu which were discovered to be symbolic of the demographic shift underway are Bhatindi, Narwal, Sunjwan, Kaluchak, Peer Baba Mohalla, Poonchi Mohalla, Channi Rama, Channi Himmat, Raika, Sidhra, Rangoora, Khanpur, Nagrota, Gujjar Mohalla, Qasim Nagar on both sides of newly built NH 44 Bypass. It was also said that the state-sponsored demographic shift in Jammu was pursued with the objective of turning the region into another Kashmir.
Almost none of them even existed or were known during my days in Jammu except maybe Channi. Rest all have come up in last 2 decades. I am not even aware of more than half the names in the list.
Places like Kaluchak (Famous for Paki terror attack on IA families), Nagrota, Sidhra, Narwal were mere blips on govt papers outside the Jammu city limits.
Like Churches in South India, There were hardly any mosque ( & a single church) in Jammu city till terrorism was mainstreamed & justified by Muslims of Kashmir and their lovers in Delhi.
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

shravanp wrote:
@IkkJutt_Jammu
Big Breaking from J&K High Court:

#DemographicInvasionOfJammu PROVED

25000 cases of State Land transfer to encroachers in Jammu

Only 4500 cases in Kashmir

This is about 20 Lakh Kanals of State Land
Notices for retrieving the land back issued to Roshni beneficiaries

https://twitter.com/IkkJutt_Jammu/statu ... 5828100096
Very big news if this is true, I can't even believe - this is possible in India. And why no one from the main media picked it up so far this Anti majority (Peaceful n Victims) MAD action :P
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

DB expresses shock over Govt report on beneficiaries of Roshni Scheme

https://www.dailyexcelsior.com/db-expre ... ni-scheme/

THE ROSHNI act of J&k was used to illegally occupy land and settle muslims in areas around Jammu. a PIL filed by Sh ANkur Sharma in the J &K High Court

“It is very shocking state of affairs which had prevailed and the manner in which the land encroachers in Jammu and Kashmir have become owners of large trenches of public land by the operation of the Roshni Scheme”, the DB observed and directed the respondents to file an affidavit of an officer not below the rank of Secretary, Revenue Department affirming that the list furnished before the court is correct and complete in all respects.
The DB further directed the respondents to effect a calculation of the value of the public land which has been vested in the encroachers and furnish the list before the court. “We would also like to be informed of the division of the land in terms of its classification as urban, rural, forest land or of any other nature”, DB added.
Pointing towards the news report dated 16th February 2020 mentioning that illegal entries on 659 acres of forest and State land detected in Jammu, the DB said, “perusal of the report shows that the Deputy Commissioner, Jammu has unearthed the illegal entries on the forest and the State land on 659 acres and two places in Jammu. The matter regarding examination of illegal entries is still going on”.
and
In another petition filed by Advocate Ankur Sharma seeking registration of FIR against Ex-BJP Cabinet Minister Abdul Gani Kohli and others for encroaching 10 kanals forest land at Nowabad Sunjwan, Division Bench directed that a copy of entire paper book including the writ petition and all the status reports on record be made available to the Divisional Commissioner, Jammu as well as the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests.
“They shall scrutinize the entire records and a report be submitted to us after careful and complete scrutiny, not only the court record and status reports but also the relevant records and documents”, the DB said, adding “these officers shall cause a physical inspection of the land to be undertaken and, if necessary, fresh demarcation be conducted by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Commissioner”.
Pointing towards the reports dated 1st June, 2016 and 27th March, 2017, the DB observed, “even if the report of the Senior Superintendent of Police that the land in question was a state land was to be accepted, it is shocking that concerned authorities have not only permitted continuation of the encroachment but enable buildings to come up on State land without having taken any action for the same”.
“Another important aspect is as to how no objections stand granted to run educational institutions and banking facilities in the property constructed on the land which has been encroached”, the DB said, adding “the fact that forest land has been registered in the name of private parties is also illegal and a serious matter”.
DB directed that report regarding the land in question shall be filed within four weeks from today. The DB also issued notice to the Secretary, Board of School Education, Jammu returnable on 12th March 2020 to explain as to how the ETT institution has been permitted to be run on public/forest land. Even notice has been issued to Secretary, Revenue Department as to how the forest land has been registered in the name of private persons.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

Zojila tunnel to undergo design changes

https://www.dailyexcelsior.com/zojila-t ... n-changes/
from above
to improve the connectivty of Srinagar to Leh will undergo design changing of the strategic Zojila tunnel at an altitude of nearly 12000 feet aiming at ensuring round the year connectivity between Leh and Srinagar if it aimed at slicing of cost and providing technical and expertise modifications for better utility. It is hoped that within the timeframe, this tunnel involving a cost of Rs.6800 crore was going to be completed and made operational.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Video embedded ...
https://twitter.com/bababanaras/status/ ... 0559947776
अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half Hermit) @bababanaras

Few points to be note -

Preemptive strikes against terrorists launch pads will continue.
◆ Now there will be no limit of use of type of arms and ammunitions.
◆ There will be no geographical limit to strike against enemy of our nation.
◆ Now time to play offensive.

@adgpi
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

After almost 30 Years of darkness, Shankaracharya Mandir in #Kashmir lit up for #Mahashivratri

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/News18Jammu/status/ ... 9752607745
News18 Jammu @News18Jammu

All the SHOs and Chowki officers of Jammu Division asked not to leave the station for 4 days / sources / the direction comes in view of a possible militant attack / say sources.
Someone is really desperate to create mayhem in India during/around Trump's visit so that it gets a larger than usual play in foreign media.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Each POTUS visit has been accompanied by a terrorist strike leading to deaths of Indian citizens. It is a standard operating procedure.
Gautam
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

This time they got some Muslims Indians doing the job for them in Delhi. See the news of rioting and people getting killed right under the nose of central govt.