J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by pankajs »

Vikas wrote:Lot of Libtards are reading BJP manifesto to see what else MAD can do in next 5 years :)
I think the BJP manifesto will be put under microscope not just in India and Bakistan but every capital of the world.

They missed POK-2 and now this. They wouldn't be want to be caught flat-footed again.
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

pankajs wrote:We need not fret of the Kashmiri leadership. The old guards can have a change of heart or new leadership can emerge. I don't care either ways.

One reason J&K was turned into a UT was so that who so ever comes to power in J&K, GOI will have an overwhelming presence in place to oversee their functioning.

Once residual mal-contents are cleared out of the state, both in the government and outside, and J&K returns to being a normal place statehood will be back. By then the future leadership of J&K would be clear. I am batting for the state and not specific people in the state.
I have apprehensions that situation could get a lot more tricky than most jingo crowd, including myself, is willing to consider. Armed insurgencies are easy to discredit and quail, political movements are whole lot of a different ball game.

If two main political parties of Kashmir with ground level cadre and structured leadership goes openly anti India, it could be a nightmare scenario for it’ll generate a lot of support fron liberal gangs both desi and vilayati.

Now upside is that MAD would have war gamed all these scenarios so there is an action plan to prevent such a possibility but there always is a worst case scenario.

Most probably GoI would play well tested congress card of letting loose CBI and ED to get people behaving.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Live updates: Eid prayers concluded peacefully in various parts of Valley, J&K police say
There have been some minor localised protests of a routine nature in a few places. There have been some isolated incidents of stone-pelting, again at an insignificant level. Police handled these locally and dispersed the protesters. There are no major injuries barring 1 or 2 individuals: MHA
NSA Ajit Doval today did a recce of entire Srinagar including downtown, Soura, Pampore, Lal chowk, Hazratbal; also of Pampore, Budgam, South Kashmir districts of Pulwama, Awantipora: ANI quoting sources
Meanwhile, no exchanges of sweets between Border Security Force (BSF) and Pakistani Rangers along the International Border (IB). BSF wanted to give sweets to Pakistani Rangers but they did not send any reply in this regard :mrgreen: : ANI quoting sources
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

This is where MAD skills at saam, daam, danda and bheda will be pushed to the maximum. The next 6 months to a year will be very sensitive. I expect short-term volatility/chaos but long-term mastery of the K&K situation.

One good thing is that a lot of prior preparation has been done including rounding up a lot of trouble makers and moving them out. Plus, the NIA & ED raids have paralyzed "most" of the old jihadi network. But one must be prepared for volatility over the next 6 months.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

chetak wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 53IGElN0rE

Abdul Basit reveals Shobha De wrote article on Pakistani High Commissioner's request

]
So Pakistani High Commisioner had influence on what articles to be written in Indian Media, and there is silence of the worst attrocities in POK.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Saudi Aramco buying 20% of RIL Refining & Petrochem business
https://www.livemint.com/market/mark-to ... 91781.html

What is this news doing in J&K thread?

Think about it for a moment. While Bakis and Kashmiris are doing rudali worldwide their big daddy Saudi is investing ~$14 Billion with India/Yindu/Bania/Ambani of the India famous Adani-Ambani (Modi) club. What exquisite timing!

Can one say that this news was an Eid gift for the Bakis and Kashmiris? What does that do their moral hanji? Na baap bada na bhaiya ... saab se bada rupayya!
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

pankajs wrote:Saudi Aramco buying 20% of RIL Refining & Petrochem business

Think about it for a moment. While Bakis and Kashmiris are doing rudali worldwide their big daddy Saudi is investing ~$14 Billion with India/Yindu/Bania/Ambani of the India famous Adani-Ambani (Modi) club. What exquisite timing!

Can one say that this news was an Eid gift for the Bakis and Kashmiris? What does that do their moral hanji? Na baap bada na bhaiya ... saab se bada rupayya!
saudis never gave a damn to any other birathari mulk except their own business interests. Did they help palestinians? rohingyas? uighurs?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Karthik S wrote:
pankajs wrote:Saudi Aramco buying 20% of RIL Refining & Petrochem business

saudis never gave a damn to any other birathari mulk except their own business interests. Did they help palestinians? rohingyas? uighurs?
True and that should reflect in OIC, etc forum on support for Bakis/Separatist agenda. Someone wanted to rub GOI to rub their nose but this is much better and must more dispiriting coming from the "keeper of the two holy mosque". Especially useful at this time even when Saudi's may not have thought of it.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

njay ...

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Cain Marko wrote:
NRao wrote:There are a MUCH larger set of issues that India needs to address. The sooner Indians, collectively, start addressing those issues (not just Doval/Modi/Shah) the better for India.
can you elaborate on these issues a bit? What can be more important than the Kashmir/POK situation ? A war can easily start over this. From what we currently see there is arguably a lot of angst amongst KMs. Will this boil over in another Pulwama type action? And will Balakote or something worse repeat? These are rather important issues to my mind.

What issues are larger than this?
You are pretty much rehashing the ISPR narrative and talking points :roll:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Katare wrote:
pankajs wrote:We need not fret of the Kashmiri leadership. The old guards can have a change of heart or new leadership can emerge. I don't care either ways.

One reason J&K was turned into a UT was so that who so ever comes to power in J&K, GOI will have an overwhelming presence in place to oversee their functioning.

Once residual mal-contents are cleared out of the state, both in the government and outside, and J&K returns to being a normal place statehood will be back. By then the future leadership of J&K would be clear. I am batting for the state and not specific people in the state.
I have apprehensions that situation could get a lot more tricky than most jingo crowd, including myself, is willing to consider. Armed insurgencies are easy to discredit and quail, political movements are whole lot of a different ball game.

If two main political parties of Kashmir with ground level cadre and structured leadership goes openly anti India, it could be a nightmare scenario for it’ll generate a lot of support fron liberal gangs both desi and vilayati.

Now upside is that MAD would have war gamed all these scenarios so there is an action plan to prevent such a possibility but there always is a worst case scenario.

Most probably GoI would play well tested congress card of letting loose CBI and ED to get people behaving.
Katare Ji, Knowing KM's and their leadership from close quarters, I can tell you that come election time, there will be beeline of aspirants jumping over each other to file papers for elections which includes oath of allegiance.
There isn't much NC can do which already is not happening or has not been done by terror-pasand orgs in Kashmir. PDP hardly has any cadre on the ground except for few pockets. Moreover after so many years in power, NC and PDP supporters hardly have stomach for demonstrations beyond a point.
Now that status of J&K is done and dusted, most of the common Abduls and Muftis will go on with their lives while terrorists will keep provoking Indian might. I don't forsee any major changed scenario or demonstrations in coming weeks.

For now the focus is more on what Pak will do besides bawling ? A terror attack would not change the status back anymore nor any future Indian govt can rollback the changes.

The real friction would begin when people from rest of India start moving in lock, stock and barrel.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

Katare wrote: I have apprehensions that situation could get a lot more tricky than most jingo crowd, including myself, is willing to consider. Armed insurgencies are easy to discredit and quail, political movements are whole lot of a different ball game.

The two main political parties from erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir, namely JKNC and PDP were openly Anti-India. If you would like to describe in more detail about what "openly anti-India" would entail, it would help a lot.

Armed insurgencies may be easy to discredit in living rooms or panel discussions but there are extremely complicated as well as lead to loss of lives (of local population as well as security forces). So they are in no way easier to manage than opposing electorally, anti-India parties (e.g., JKNC, PDP).
M_Joshi
BRFite

Post by M_Joshi »

NRao wrote:BTW, the way I see "India" today:

* Doval: Policy formulator
* Shah: Enforcer of the policies within India
* Jaishankar: Enforcer of policies outside India

I happen to think that is a very potent "tree"-some (Sanskrit tree)(English is an incomplete language.)
https://www.vifindia.org/advisory-council
Vivekananda Foundation is the brains working behind the curtains looking into all the minute details. Doval is ex-VIF himself. So many scenarios & modalities need to be taken care of which can only be done by a team of highly moivated & experienced professionals. Modi/Shah are the President & the CEO who chart out a broader strategy. This is the Marketing & R&D dept studying all details & launching the product at the most opportune moment.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Vikas wrote:Lot of Libtards are reading BJP manifesto to see what else MAD can do in next 5 years :)
UCC coming next!
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Mort Walker wrote:
UCC coming next!
Ram Mandir.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Katare wrote: I have apprehensions that situation could get a lot more tricky than most jingo crowd, including myself, is willing to consider. Armed insurgencies are easy to discredit and quail, political movements are whole lot of a different ball game.

There are so many what-if scenarios that each cannot be preempted. Some cases we will be reactive. The bad thing for them is Modi has 4 more years and almost certainly another 5 till 2029. So in some cases if they get upper hand then there will be plenty of time for Modi to smash that hand down.

There is calm now because these elements were simply not prepared what to do. So it will take some time for them to act but act they will soon.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Aiyyooo! NOW u connect the KSA refinery investment?

ANI:
RIL Chairman and Managing Director, Mukesh Ambani: Responding to the call of PM Narendra Modi Ji, we stand committed to the needs of the people of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. You will see several announcements for the Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh in the coming days.
Hope they set up those nice A1 Petrol bunks which had the first clean public highway pakistans in India. Back around 2004. First requirement for non-Paki tourism.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Now the mutts at The Guardian say: Eid observances MUTED because India bans large gatherings. KICK those sh1ts out of India.

See ANI feed from Srinagar:
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/11607716 ... gr%5Etweet
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

OK, most of them look like bank employees day after strike is over with Mgmt enforcing the 25% pay cut.. but those ppl happily greeting the Polis/IA with hugs: Local chiefs of Raa, and Hizb I presume? JUST KIDDING!!!
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

moment immy the dimmy will get a shock the moment he knows 70B USD sauid investment in india? ya allah... kyamat ka din aa pada ..ek ke baad ek zulm ho raha hai pakis ke saath.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Atmavik wrote:
KJo wrote:I see that Shek-her Dupatta has acquired a lot of fans in BRF lately. :mrgreen:
not really. we apply the liberal bias filter when watching his videos. he does summarize things quite well though.
Mr Coupta has changed or in the process of 'changing the spots' :lol: like that guy De-saaa-Yiiii :P
Need to see if Burkha and Raazdan will change :rotfl:
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

Some good replies to my post, have few more thoughts on similar lines. Atleast one poster got emotional, please have patience, i get really nervous when too much good happens too fast.....

For now read this, frustration, resignation or realization.....may be all of it. Thank you MAD!!!

No brakes on Modi
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

UlanBatori wrote:Aiyyooo! NOW u connect the KSA refinery investment?

ANI:
RIL Chairman and Managing Director, Mukesh Ambani: Responding to the call of PM Narendra Modi Ji, we stand committed to the needs of the people of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. You will see several announcements for the Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh in the coming days.
Hope they set up those nice A1 Petrol bunks which had the first clean public highway pakistans in India. Back around 2004. First requirement for non-Paki tourism.
So am I safe to assume now that Jamnagar refinery has it's own air defence cover?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
Yes it now has the Saudi investment cover / insurance policy.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

my cousin who is doing tax audit for reliance had a chance to visit reliance refinery command centre. its deep underground..where they have huge screens ( like army ops room) controlling the various ops. they have solid contingency plans for a war situation,though its a juicy target for pakis. i think the saudi investment cover is more solid that any air defence can ever be.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Watch the embedded video .. I hope MAD are archiving these video to be re-released later.

https://twitter.com/JammuKashmirNow/sta ... 9356566528
Jammu-Kashmir Now @JammuKashmirNow

Q. "Kashmir ko Azaadi Kaise Milegi?"

Pakistani Politican & Geo-Strategist Mushahid Hussain-

"Kai Hindustan ke log aapke (Pakistan) saath sympathizer bhi hain. Arundhati Roy hai, Mamta Banerji hai, Congress party hai, Communist Party......Saare Modi ke saath nahi hain."
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

khan wrote: It’s all staged drama. Do you really think India’s NSA goes around having biryani with Random people on the street in the middle of a curfew? This is classic psy-ops & there is nothing wrong with that. Just relax & watch how an insurgent is dealt with - you will learn a lot.
This one does. In fact he lived in Pakistan for many years and had biriyani with random people on the street.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

^
Reports of MHA banning 5 Twitter handles, related of course to reporting and commenting on J&K.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Centre asks Twitter to block eight accounts for 'spreading rumours' on Kashmir
The Centre has asked Twitter to block at least eight accounts on its website, for allegedly spreading rumours about prevailing situation in Kashmir. The accounts are: @kashmir787 (Voice of Kashmir), @Red4Kashmir (Madiha Shakil Khan), @arsched (Arshad Sharif), @mscully94 (Mary Scully), @sageelaniii (Syed Ali Geelani), @sadaf2k197, @RiazKha61370907, and @RiazKha723. The home secretary made the recommendation. Arshad Sharif is a journalist with ARY News, while Mary Scully is with Pakistan Today.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

"Geo Strategist" and "Mushahid Hussain" in the same line. I've seen it all. :rotfl: oldies must remember we used to call him Mushahid "Mandela" Hussain. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile. Brighten up your day with this towel from Shah Mahmood Qureshi.

https://twitter.com/nailainayat/status/ ... 27200?s=20

I think he might be a secret RAW agent. Someone should do a lungi check on him.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Ashokk wrote:Centre asks Twitter to block eight accounts for 'spreading rumours' on Kashmir
The Centre has asked Twitter to block at least eight accounts on its website, for allegedly spreading rumours about prevailing situation in Kashmir. The accounts are: @kashmir787 (Voice of Kashmir), @Red4Kashmir (Madiha Shakil Khan), @arsched (Arshad Sharif), @mscully94 (Mary Scully), @sageelaniii (Syed Ali Geelani), @sadaf2k197, @RiazKha61370907, and @RiazKha723. The home secretary made the recommendation. Arshad Sharif is a journalist with ARY News, while Mary Scully is with Pakistan Today.
What about that walking lump of goat droppings Wajahat Khan? The CRPF twitter handle specifically commented on his fake news tweet..
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, this guy is simply awesome. I am referring to Satyapal Malik, gov of J&K UT. He puts everyone in their place from Pappu to useless propagandist western media. Posting in full because this is from rediff live reports:

20:22 'Will send plane for Rahul to visit Kashmir':
Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday hit out at Congress leader Rahul Gandhi for his remarks that there have been reports of violence in Kashmir, saying he will send him an aircraft to visit the valley and observe the ground situation.

The governor said Gandhi should feel ashamed about the behaviour of one of his leaders who was talking like an "idiot" in Parliament.

"I have invited Rahul Gandhi to come here. I will send you a plane, to observe (the situation) and then speak up. You are a responsible person and you should not speak like this," Malik said.

Malik was replying to a question about statements and reports by some leaders and the media about the violence in Kashmir.

On Saturday night, Gandhi said that some reports had come in from Jammu and Kashmir about the violence there and Prime Minister Narendra Modi must assuage concerns over the matter in a transparent manner.

The governor said there was no communal angle in scrapping provisions of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir.

"Scrapping of Article 370 and Article 35-A was for everyone. There is no communal angle (for scrapping it) in Leh, Kargil, Jammu, Rajouri-Poonch and not here either (Kashmir). There is no communal angle to it," he said.

Malik said that the issue was being fanned by some people but they were not successful in it.

"Foreign press has made an attempt (of wrong reportage) and we have warned them. All hospitals are open for you and if even a single person has been hit by a bullet, prove it. But only four people were hit by pellets in legs when there was violence by youths and there were no serious injuries to anyone," he said.

Replying to a question about allegations that Kashmir has been turned into a concentration camp, the governor said that despite being educated, people don't know the meaning of a concentration camp.

"I know what it is. I have gone to jail 30 times. Even then, I will not term it as a concentration camp. They (Congress) imprisoned people for one-and-half-years during Emergency, but nobody termed them concentration camps. Is preventative arrest (equal to) a concentration camp," he asked.

-- PTI
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Varoon Shekhar wrote:^
Reports of MHA banning 5 Twitter handles, related of course to reporting and commenting on J&K.
In past few days I have reported (it is VERY easy to report) a few accounts and my success rate is 100% - that is all of those accounts got banned from twitter. It was cool to receive thanks from twitter too. So instead (or in addition) of "replying" a vile post, just report it if it violates twitter rules. ( promoting violence, abusive, harmful, spreading rumors all are valid reasons to report a tweet).
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^I've had many successes in this too. We need to be disciplined in this. Right now momentum is with us. We're making them show their colors....
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Anujan wrote:"Geo Strategist" and "Mushahid Hussain" in the same line. I've seen it all. :rotfl: oldies must remember we used to call him Mushahid "Mandela" Hussain. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile. Brighten up your day with this towel from Shah Mahmood Qureshi.

https://twitter.com/nailainayat/status/ ... 27200?s=20

I think he might be a secret RAW agent. Someone should do a lungi check on him.
All of them are rAA aGent.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Seems some bright Baki and Separatists were protesting in Bahrain.

https://twitter.com/moi_bahrain/status/ ... 1008017408
Ministry of Interior @moi_bahrain

Capital Police: legal proceedings were taken against some Asians for gathering in a way that violated the law after Eid prayer. The case referred to the Public Prosecution. It urges citizens and residents to not politically exploit religious occasions.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBianA7ido0

Pak Media : Hyderabad junagadh Ke Baad Kashmir Bhi Chhin Liya

Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

pankajs wrote:Seems some bright Baki and Separatists were protesting in Bahrain.

https://twitter.com/moi_bahrain/status/ ... 1008017408
Ministry of Interior @moi_bahrain

Capital Police: legal proceedings were taken against some Asians for gathering in a way that violated the law after Eid prayer. The case referred to the Public Prosecution. It urges citizens and residents to not politically exploit religious occasions.
To provide background, Bahrain is Shia majority. Ruling family etc is Sunni. (Where have we heard that before!). There have been mass protests over many years now against the ruling elite. Formula 1 has been especially targetted since it is viewed as an even that is used to legitimise the ruling elite.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/ ... x-protests
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motor ... ttack.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bahr ... 7R20120421

So bakis being bakis everywhere might get the danda.