2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by pankajs »

Can't confirm the validity of the news ..

https://twitter.com/bhavatoshsingh/stat ... 6917817344
bhavatosh singh @bhavatoshsingh

Arson and rioting continues in Karawal Nagar. Fire tenders can't reach the spot because of mob reports @priyanktripathi
https://twitter.com/DivyaSoti/status/12 ... uote]Divya Kumar Soti @DivyaSoti

Islamist mob has put homes and shops of Hindus to fire in Gujarat's Khambhat.[/quote]
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Instead of doing protests in 1 go, Muslims have decided to stretch it out, so that we get a Kashmir-like situation all over India for an indefinite period of time. Try to cripple the economy & stretch the state policing machinery. They are warning "what is to come", if NRC is implemented.

The solution is to double down, pass all the laws and deport ruthlessly. These guys are emboldened by appeasement. They understand the lathi very well. Also looks like the Godhra reaction's decade+ peace has run its course.

At some point, the SC must be taken head on
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Need to pass UCC now.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Prem Kumar wrote:Instead of doing protests in 1 go, Muslims have decided to stretch it out, so that we get a Kashmir-like situation all over India for an indefinite period of time. Try to cripple the economy & stretch the state policing machinery. They are warning "what is to come", if NRC is implemented.

The solution is to double down, pass all the laws and deport ruthlessly. These guys are emboldened by appeasement. They understand the lathi very well. Also looks like the Godhra reaction's decade+ peace has run its course.

they have forgotten the very hard hitting economic choices that were consciously made after godhra.

It will happen again very soon and things are crystallizing slowly in that very same direction.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

you got to hand it to Modi. He is one that makes people take a side and take it quickly.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

http://a.msn.com/01/en-gb/BB10iQgW?ocid=se
Cross posting from Terroristan
Anti CAA may say we do same to dharmic folks from Napak?
chetonzz
BRFite

Post by chetonzz »

vimal wrote:If ever a picture was worth a thousand words!

one UP peacefool job acquaintance whom i met in saudi, got riled up after i posted this pic as my whatsapp status...

says that his abba's name spelling is wrong/different than his brother's abba's name (hope the man is same :lol: )

and that is the reason he is shit scared of NRC...

i said own up the responsibility of your Papers

other than this, chat was typical--- muslims should also be part of CAA rules-why special treatment for hindus,sikhs,jains etc... etc...
i gave him little "education" about history, and as i hoped he abandoned the ship... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Many moons ago, I had predicted on BRF that they have tested Modi's strength with Pakis, economy , terrorism and intolerance and have failed miserably. They will try to now test his weakness and are itching for a communal riot with Burka clad women and kids leading the charge and dhimmi Hindus on the protecting the flanks.
A riot never helps anyone but Unfortunately the patience of Hindus is running thin now.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:
Prem Kumar wrote: At some point, the SC must be taken head on
----------snip
they have forgotten the very hard hitting economic choices that were consciously made after godhra.
It will happen again very soon and things are crystallizing slowly in that very same direction.
I doubt if the participants of this 'occupy the public places' even understand where all this will lead.
I though GOI will clean up the crowd post Delhi elections but I guess there is a strategy of ignoring them for now.

I for one am uncomfortable NOW if there are many beards and burka clad women around. The more they keep creating trouble for ordinary folks, It is imperative that something will give in and then the blowback will come.
Ordinary person in Delhi is rude by nature and ready for aggression almost on daily basis, so to think that all this dance and drama around opposing CAA and hiding behind national flag and women/babies etc. is going to buy sympathy is living in fools paradise.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Instead of an overt terrorist attack now modus operandi for Bakistan is to get local muslims to protest on flimsy issues. Expect more to come. Now is the time to take over deoband madrassa and ban many many tanzeems.
chetonzz
BRFite

Post by chetonzz »

One policeman dead today in Delhi...Liberanduz and pissfuls are ramping up their nanga naach

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/d ... 2020-02-24
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohamad sends resignation letter to king: Sources
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad has submitted his resignation to the king, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Monday, amid talks of forming a new coalition to govern the country.
Mahathir, 94, assumed office in May 2018 for his second stint as Prime Minister.
A spokesman from the prime minister's office declined to comment, saying only that a statement will be issued soon.
The sources declined to be named as they were not authorised to talk to the media.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

There is poll going on for CAA n NRC at www.indianpoll.in so far only 39.2% in favour and 61% against . I have justed voted. Please take a moment and vote. .
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

SBajwa wrote:Instead of an overt terrorist attack now modus operandi for Bakistan is to get local muslims to protest on flimsy issues. Expect more to come. Now is the time to take over deoband madrassa and ban many many tanzeems.
Sooner or later, Hindus & other native religions of this land ought to recognize this for what it is - a civilizational fight to the finish
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

SBajwa wrote:Instead of an overt terrorist attack now modus operandi for Bakistan is to get local muslims to protest on flimsy issues. Expect more to come. Now is the time to take over deoband madrassa and ban many many tanzeems.
Even If you consider NM and AS to be just politician and nothing else, Any fool can see that they would not bend over CAA lest their own vote-bank abandons them enmass.
Why would a Politician commit suicide by going against the interest of the people who elected him for the people who would anyways never ever vote for him. The days of Nehru and MMS got over 2 election cycles ago.
Basic common sense.

Local Muslims meanwhile are hardening the perception that they care for external entities more than the soil. I doubt if this breach can be filled. The amount of vile and arrogance one sees on SM among Muslims is beyond belief.
Imagine a rice bag convert of yesterday suddenly taking Pride in Gauri and Gazanavi and defending Aurangzeb.
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

SBajwa wrote:There is poll going on for CAA n NRC at http://www.indianpoll.in so far only 39.2% in favour and 61% against . I have justed voted. Please take a moment and vote. .
Sirji fake website registered in dec19 onlee.
Ramu
BRFite

Post by Ramu »

Adharmic act doesn't deserve dharmic response. One can stay dharmic to his own clan even by responding to adharma differently.
In the current situation dharmic response is very predictable ie either send police with a little stick or don't send them at all for months hoping they disperse by themselves. They are already prepared for a worst dharmic response and infact waiting for a riot police to start somewhere.
What is required is to bring in a bit of unpredictability. For example, a food supplier or a key go betweener should go missing for a few days. When these links disappear, it will bring a chill down their spine. Missing people trick is being done by lots of agencies around the world like FBI cia mossad Isi. Also cut down electricity water transport or food to shaheenbagh like areas.
A dharmic response to an adharmic act is just rewarding that act itself.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Mahathir resigns in a day of turmoil....!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Philip wrote:Mahathir resigns in a day of turmoil....!
he is coming back as the PM of another coalition govt :mrgreen:
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

Allahabad HC Directs UP Govt. To Take Action Against Policemen, Orders Compensation For 6 AMU Students

https://www.livelaw.in/amp/news-updates ... ssion=true
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

really jobless and unemployable old has beens

Shatrughan Sinha meets Pakistan President Dr Arif Alvi in Lahore discusses Kashmir wants joint delegation of INDIA Pakistan Parliamentarians to visit POK

Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^^ Chetak, Are you referring to the POPAT in the picture ?
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Although, I don't watch this clown anymore, I was guessing how long would it take for him to do another piece on Modi...well, I guess it took Trump's visit to India for him to club a segment on Modi bashing...I am sure CRams would be seething...

Comedian John Oliver Trends On Twitter For Remarks On CAA Against PM Modi
And right on cue...RundiTV celebrates this bashing subtly while others like Swara are more overt about it.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Lalu once famously said, "Jab tak samosa mein rahega aaloo, Bihar mein rahega Lalu."

Today Lalu is in Birsa Munda Central Jail, Ranchi. And POTUS is being served broccolian corn samosa.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Zynda, I don't know who that comedian joker is, but what I am seething about is the sheer brazenness of BIF in collusion with TSP orchestrating that chaos in Delhi on the eve of Trump's visit. I predicted exactly this a while back post crazy's win, namely, BIF will be energized and to watch for their antics while Trump is visiting (to which a self styled heavyweight here accused me of spreading FUD and being insecure and crap like that).

But coming back, what is happening in Delhi is straight out from TSP's ISI playbook. Hope Delhi police and Indian security establishments thwart any big event next 24 hours. After that, Amith Shah must give orders to Delhi police to do the needful. This BIF tamasha under the guise of 'upholding the constitution' has been too brazen and going on for way too long.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Actualy they need to impeach some judges and throw scums like Aroon Poorie gang in jail ...
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:Zynda, I don't know who that comedian joker is, but what I am seething about is the sheer brazenness of BIF in collusion with TSP orchestrating that chaos in Delhi on the eve of Trump's visit. I predicted exactly this a while back post crazy's win, namely, BIF will be energized and to watch for their antics while Trump is visiting (to which a self styled heavyweight here accused me of spreading FUD and being insecure and crap like that).

But coming back, what is happening in Delhi is straight out from TSP's ISI playbook. Hope Delhi police and Indian security establishments thwart any big event next 24 hours. After that, Amith Shah must give orders to Delhi police to do the needful. This BIF tamasha under the guise of 'upholding the constitution' has been too brazen and going on for way too long.
Says the guy who, a few days back, had the "eerie feeling that TSP is still up to something". :rotfl:

Aree saaru, when is TSP NOT up to something? Myself and quite a few board members are of the view that TSP is ALWAYS up to something. No"eerie feeling" just extrapolation of their past behavior.

Similarly, when are the BIF not active or energized? Again, no"eerie feeling" just extrapolation of their past behavior. BUT agenda upaar rahe hamara spreading FUD. Theek hai.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Oh yeah after the fact, its me too. And I have no clue what this FUD shit means. Anyway, we are all on same side so lets not fight. If BJP had won Delhi, this would not have happened.

Guys on the ground, it seems 4 people have died now. How serious is the situation?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Prem Kumar wrote:Instead of doing protests in 1 go, Muslims have decided to stretch it out, so that we get a Kashmir-like situation all over India for an indefinite period of time. Try to cripple the economy & stretch the state policing machinery. They are warning "what is to come", if NRC is implemented.

where is like and RT button :evil:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:Oh yeah after the fact, its me too. And I have no clue what this FUD shit means. Anyway, we are all on same side so lets not fight. If BJP had won Delhi, this would not have happened.

Guys on the ground, it seems 4 people have died now. How serious is the situation?
Just like bakis stopped their program wrt Kashmir & India AFTER Surgical strike or Balakot strike? This is the basic level of understanding on Bakis and BIF forces. :rotfl:

Only Ishwar can save us IFFFF we continue with such flawed analysis. No wonder some folks get "eerie feeling" just to comprehend the continued baki aggression against India. But agenda uuncha rahe hamara. Theek hai.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

IndraD wrote:

where is like and RT button :evil:

Every single time someone important who is not an ally with nPakistan BIF will do these protests. Once Trump goes back these protests will go away. This is the best opportunity to declare president's rule in Madhya Pradesh and Delhi.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Mohandas Gandhi and others have half quoted our sacred granths and made us fools

Gita says
"ahinsa parmo Dharam , Dharm hinsa thathavv cha"
"non-violence is utmost duty , but protection of Dharma with violence is much bigger"
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

SBajwa wrote:
IndraD wrote: where is like and RT button :evil:

Every single time someone important who is not an ally with nPakistan BIF will do these protests. Once Trump goes back these protests will go away. This is the best opportunity to declare president's rule in Madhya Pradesh and Delhi.
Trump or no trump I want Shah to behave like what he is: order Delhi police to beat the shit out of Islamist mob , drag them by balls to court, put fear of India & law into hearts of Ummas who have gone rogue!
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

IndraD wrote:
SBajwa wrote:

Trump or no trump I want Shah to behave like what he is: order Delhi police to beat the shit out of Islamist mob , drag them by balls to court, put fear of India & law into hearts of Ummas who have gone rogue!

Yes!! This is the best time i.e next 48 hours to do so!!! Declare Deoband illegal and ban all madrassas (shia or sunni) be like Cheenis!!!! now for Islamic jihadis
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

IndraD wrote:
SBajwa wrote:

AS is Home Minister. WTH is he doing allowing this to play out like this? I talked to my ultra RW friend who is always defending Modi even through their goofups and he says it is up to Delhi Govt and Modi cannot do anything. Sorry not buying it. Shah/Modi will look bad if this continues. India has had enough, send in whoever needs to be there and clean up this mess. We have enough capable people who can put the fear of Parashuram in their hearts. :evil:
Shankas
BRFite

Post by Shankas »

I have a feeling the long rope is being given so it looks like Dilli is ungovernable under 2 systems.
Plans may be afoot to revert Dilli back to a UT.

Let's see what happens post 10 PM IST Today.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

ritesh wrote:
SBajwa wrote:There is poll going on for CAA n NRC at http://www.indianpoll.in so far only 39.2% in favour and 61% against . I have justed voted. Please take a moment and vote. .
Sirji fake website registered in dec19 onlee.
Fake as compared to what? An official referendum by ECI?
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

Nikhil T wrote:
ritesh wrote: Sirji fake website registered in dec19 onlee.
Fake as compared to what? An official referendum by ECI?
From whois search.

Created on 2019-12-17
Expires on 2020-12-17
Updated on 2020-01-05
Domain : indianpoll.in

See the timelines.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

It's either a stupid site (EZ to use Abhiskehccji's Spirit of Democracy
Vote Early. Vote Often.
Or it's a virus site. In which case my goose is cooked.