2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/poli ... 200301.htm
Polish student asked to leave India after attending anti-CAA rally
Edited By: Hemant Waje March 01, 2020

A Polish student of Jadavpur University has been asked by the Foreigner Regional Registration Office to leave the country after he participated in an anti-Citizenship Amendment Act rally in the West Bengal capital, varsity sources said on Sunday.
The incident comes close on the heels of a Bangladeshi student of Visva Bharati University being issued a similar directive by the FRRO after she posted photographs of an anti-CAA demonstration, held on the campus, on social media.
A JU source said that Kamil Siedcynski, a Polish student of Comparative Literature, was asked by the FRRO to visit its Kolkata office, which he did on February 22. "Siedcynski was served a notice by the FRRO asking him to leave the country within a fortnight on receipt of the notice for alleged conduct deemed inappropriate for a foreign national staying in India on a student visa," the source said.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/banglad ... es-2187164
Bangladeshi Student Asked To Leave India For "Anti-Government Activities"
In December, a German student at IIT Madras was forced to leave India for participating in an anti-CAA protest.
by Monideepa Banerjie, February 28, 2020

Kolkata: A 20-year-old Bangladeshi student of the Visva Bharati University in Kolkata has been asked by Home Ministry to leave the country for allegedly engaging in "anti-government activities".
Afsara Anika Meem, an undergraduate student at the central university, was served a ''Leave India Notice'' by the Ministry of Home Affairs' Foreigners' Regional Registration Office in Kolkata in a letter dated February 14 which she reportedly received on Wednesday.
She had reportedly visited the Foreigners Regional Registration office in Kolkata on Thursday but has since been unavailable on phone. Friends, who are in touch with her, say she is too shocked and scared to talk.
In December, Afsara Meem had posted some photos of an anti-CAA protest at Shantiniketan on Facebook. She was trolled for the posts and called a "Bangladeshi terrorist".
There is, however, no mention of her Facebook post in the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer's 'Leave India Notice', which has asked her to leave India within 15 days from the date of its receipt.
"... She is found to have engaged in anti-government activities. And such activity being a breach of her visa, has thus, committed visa violation," the notice reads.
"... The foreigner shall not remain in India, shall depart from India within 15 days of receipt of this order," it further says.
Gautam
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Sachin wrote:
Suresh S wrote:Primusji is right just use your credit card it took 2 minutes. paypal is better but I was too upset to care for that.
Can some one share the link once again please? Looks like the first one is now buried under lots of other posts.
Could we have a sticky thread, “ How to participate and help”?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

KLNMurthy wrote:
Sachin wrote: Can some one share the link once again please? Looks like the first one is now buried under lots of other posts.
Could we have a sticky thread, “ How to participate and help”?

Here is the link:

viewtopic.php?p=2417182#p2417182
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

g.sarkar wrote:https://www.rediff.com/news/report/poli ... 200301.htm

A Polish student of Jadavpur University has been asked by the Foreigner Regional Registration Office to leave the country after he participated in an anti-Citizenship Amendment Act rally in the West Bengal capital, varsity sources said on Sunday.
The incident comes close on the heels of a Bangladeshi student of Visva Bharati University being issued a similar directive by the FRRO after she posted photographs of an anti-CAA demonstration, held on the campus, on social media.
A JU source said that Kamil Siedcynski, a Polish student of Comparative Literature, was asked by the FRRO to visit its Kolkata office, which he did on February 22. "Siedcynski was served a notice by the FRRO asking him to leave the country within a fortnight on receipt of the notice for alleged conduct deemed inappropriate for a foreign national staying in India on a student visa," the source said.
Gautam
`Kamil' is not a Slavic name. My guess - this character is some kind of Turkic-Polish half-blood, or maybe some Tartar, Bashkir, or something. Most likely, the guy is a Muslim.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Vikas wrote:Where was local IB while the preparation for riots was going on ? How come they could not tap into the chatter.
May be that is the reason why Ankit Sharma was murdered. Did they try to extract info by torturing the poor soul? Ankit Sharma amar rahe.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

OmkarC wrote:
pankajs wrote: https://twitter.com/pokershash/status/1 ... 1009339392

Looks like the peaceful leaders got emboldened and assured that regardless of what they do, the narrative will always be in their favor.
I am pretty sure most of us here agree, pretty sure MAD trio knows, but challenge is to prove it front and center, and more important, have large swaths of elite scum in India led by the likes of UnDy, scroll, print etc will actually report it, namely, this entire anti-CAA, "Muslim pogrom" in international media charade is being orchestrated by ISI and other external agencies (actually Indian sepoys are part of this campaign).

But just saying so will be dismissed by BIF, TSP, and westerners as "Hindu nationalist paranoia" or "India always accuses TSP" or "Demonizing TSP for India's faults is a staple Hindu extremist pastime", or TSP's favorite line: "India is plagued with 100s of insurgencies against fascist Modi" or any number of other cliches.

In this PR war, TSP has harnessed the global India == TSP, Hindu == Muslim, "Hindu extremist == TSP pigLeTs", "Hindu majoritarianism supressing Muslims under Modi/BJP" narratives with ruthless alacrity, so once any post event (like Delhi riots) propaganda is set in motion that harnesses these narratives, very difficult to counter unless you are like white west which can hit back through their nationalist media, or China which effectively castrates anyone including international media that furthers anti-China cause.

I don't think an India in its current shape, however much nationalist it is under BJP, can beat this unless India can become an economic and military superpower, and of course some common strand like Hinduthva that binds Hindus from north to south, east to west, that can deal with the world on its terms. So patience is needed and us nationalist have to live with this.

Finally, on ModiJi's tweet, the operative phrase is "This Sunday", not "From this Sunday" as many sharp tweeple like Shefali Vaidya and Minhaz Merchant pointed out.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Vayutuvan wrote:
Vikas wrote:Where was local IB while the preparation for riots was going on ? How come they could not tap into the chatter.
May be that is the reason why Ankit Sharma was murdered. Did they try to extract info by torturing the poor soul? Ankit Sharma amar rahe.
No doubt about it, and a classic TSP modus operendi. RamanaGaru is circumspect on the iSI role and attributes more to BIF, but I think BIF are merely foot soldiers, ISI was the brain. But as I mention in my previous post, impossible to prove and have many Indian accept.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

The very fact that Ajit Doval (a person of the rank of a Cabinet Minister) was sent to do on the spot investigation in NE Delhi, suggests failure on the part of Home Ministry. That alone can explain the PM sending him. Now whether the inaction until then, was deliberate or just incompetence, we would never really know. At least not until April when the present session of Parliament ends. You can infer some signals in the Cabinet reshuffle that is certain to happen on the future status of Amit Shsh. Why would Home Ministry not act proactively? May be there were differences in the perception between the two on the handling of Shaheen Bagh protests with PM preferring a softer approach. So it would have spilled into the handling of riots in NE Delhi. This is just my analysis of the events. I am not floating any conspiracy theory, here.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

ISI is a part of the BIF. It is not any brain of anything. We have to understand that paki nation was created by the Gora interests to contain and control Bharat.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Nandakumar, If I were PM I would send the NSA and not expose my Minister who is needed for later work. As Chanakya says have to use the right adhikari to get the task accomplished. In this case there are multiple vectors to the violence.

Pak vengeful after Pulwama/Balakot
AAP wanting to teach North East Delhi voters a lesson
Local thugs exposed in December as ISIS fronts
Opposition targeting MHA for capable work since 5th August 2019.

Sending Amit Shah exposes him to all these vectors.

Why do that?
So can brag or appease some barking mongrels in press?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

What happened in Delhi is not a localized event. It has fingerprints of BIF + Pak and Soros.
They have learnt that paying Rs.500 helps in collecting crowd (Lessons from UT of J&K) and once the Malasi crowd assembles, It by nature gets restless and prone to violence.
Sending NSA was the right decision.

I hope GoI has learnt its lessons because the worst is yet to come now that the violence did not expand beyond some corners of Delhi and Courts refused to entertain Urban naxals.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

I read the sending of NSA, as the Govt. letting certain quarters know that they are aware that this has their Alien* fingerprints.

*Alien as in foreign.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Amit Shah being reshuffled?

Shah is the closest confidant of Modi and Modi has very few trusted lieutenants. A report appeared a few days back talking up a growing rift between the two and it was refuted by "anti-Modi jurnos" are someone's imagination. Didn't post them 'cos they did not even create a ripple.

NSA was sent because he is not a politico. One, it prevents the visit from being politicized, security hazard and protocol problems that would invariably crop up when a PM or HM visit any part of India. Instead of helping the situation on the ground it will only hamper the return to normal by imposing additional security & protocol cost on the situation.

Two, it allows the GOI to show it is unbending before the jihadis inspite of Shaheen bagh and NE riots while at the same time conveying the GOI's "high level" resolve to get to the bottom of the matter.

I was amongst the earliest who had raised the concern regarding the NSA's visit but the above 2 reasons convinced me that it was all well thought out.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Shanmukh wrote:
g.sarkar wrote:https://www.rediff.com/news/report/poli ... 200301.htm

Gautam
`Kamil' is not a Slavic name. My guess - this character is some kind of Turkic-Polish half-blood, or maybe some Tartar, Bashkir, or something. Most likely, the guy is a Muslim.
My wife's (she is Polish) niece is Kamila, and she has absolutely no Muslim connection. So I looked up Kamil and found: Kamil (Polish: [ˈkamil]) is a Polish, Czech, and Slovak given name, equivalent to the Italian Camillo, Spanish Camilo and French Camille. It is derived from Camillus,[1] a Roman family name, which is sometimes claimed to mean "attendant at a religious service" in Latin, but may actually be of unknown Etruscan origin. The female version is Kamila, equivalent to English Camilla. Traditionally, there are very few Muslims in Poland due to history. Remember the Siege of Vienna, (July 17–Sept. 12, 1683), expedition by the Turks against the Habsburg Holy Roman emperor Leopold I that resulted in their defeat by a combined force led by John III Sobieski of Poland. Polish names ending with ski noted nobility. However, many adopted it and it may not indicate nobility any more. However, names ending with -ski are certainly Polish/Slavic in origin. A Muslim man would normally not adopt this name.
Gautam
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.dailyo.in/politics/its-time ... 28045.html
It’s 'time's up' for biased Western media narratives of India and Modi government [Old one from 29-11-2018]
Over three decades later, the tables have turned. Western media is facing an existential crisis. Advertising revenue has dried up. Circulation of dailies is falling. Western TV networks are losing viewers to digital platforms across both news and entertainment genres.

Indian media, in contrast, is growing robustly, driven by rising purchasing power and a new audience in smaller towns.

As the influence of Western media has shrunk, its anti-Indian tone has acquired new venom.

Earlier, the tone was patronising. Now, it is filled with invective. A false narrative is fixed. Facts are moulded to fit that narrative. The arrival of the Narendra Modi government sharpened the invective.

Here was a PM who, unlike the colonised Lutyens’ dynasts of old, refused to grant access to Western journalists. They reacted with an outpouring of bile.
I think this is not only true for Western media but also their states, elites and their busy bodies who run various agenda including BIF.

Earlier, politics and bureaucrats could be bent to the will of the western interests (state, elite & busy bodies) with any or all of saam, daam, danda and bheda.

Those methods, however, do not work with Modi plus he has a mind of his own and his own opinion on what is in India's interest. Therefore, the western interests have colluded with Indian interests to create a situation where situations are engineered inside India and the blame is conveniently dumped on Modi/BJP/Hindus no matter what the evidence.

Western influence however choose not to directly attack Modi, who holds a lot of power by the virtue of his post. So the "free" western media is the attack dog that has been unleashed on Modi/BJP/Hindus.

But why attack the Hindus? Because Modi stands tall on his Hindus bases' solid support. The only way to dislodge Modi and have a easily manipulated and controlled person as PM is to shame his supporters into ditching him.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Pankaj, Media is a mirror with a voice.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Within my social circle and WA groups, I find that more the media pours vile on Modi ji and Amit Shah (Who seems to be new fav villian of presstitutes), The more people tend to move towards right and support the above 2 gents.
I am now seeing even LinkedIn getting into these battles with most posters openly calling out BIF ( seems to be becoming mainstream word) and Islamic sense of entitlement.
Even those who are fence sitters seems to be supporting Modi ji. Looks like the sheer brazenness and violence by Malasi quom has shaken the koolaid drinking crowd who till now had not seen the amount of hatred Malasi/EJ crowd carries for a regular Hindu. Every time there was a friend who was so nice and sweet and would distribute sweets & Biriyani on Eid
or else there was always a reference to some Muslim soldier to shame rest of us.

Statements like 'If-Muslims-again-want-partition' has made lot of folks wondering why there wasn't complete transfer of population during 1947 when the whole basis of partition was separate land for Muslims.
I see lot many uncomfortable questions being asked openly.

So has BIF played its hand and woken up half asleep Hindu or is this the moment when Najeeb would request Abdali to invade Hindustan and save Mughals from Hindu forces.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

OmkarC wrote:Kejruddin and his handlers wanted was a 1984-style retaliatory attack on M-community by the Hindus that will literally thrust India into a civil war and become another Syria or Iraq. Luckily that did not happen.
Looks like Congress (and their Sancho Panzas - the commies) also wanted a sizeable riot in Delhi happening when BJP was in power. This will help them counter or justify the 1984 pogrom against the Sikhs. The 1984 riots was one which is time and again used against the Congress, with every one now knowing the speeches made my some of the then 'leaders'. The BJP & Na.Mo all said and done could only be pilloried for the Gujarath riots.
Vayutuvan wrote:May be that is the reason why Ankit Sharma was murdered. Did they try to extract info by torturing the poor soul? Ankit Sharma amar rahe.
If Ankit Sharma was actually assigned to do his task by the IB in his own home area, then it is the IB which is to be faulted. In such cases the whole neighbourhood would know the identity and the work of the man. Then how can he operate in any secretive fashion? As a police man friend of mine once told me; he deliberately downplays his identity as a police man in his neighbourhood because as he said "after retirement, I wish to stay here and remain with these people as friends". So much so he does not seek even a transfer to the station under whose limit his house is. This is about a uniformed police man, so think about men assigned to do even more secretive and dangerous tasks?
Vikas wrote:Within my social circle and WA groups, I find that more the media pours vile on Modi ji and Amit Shah (Who seems to be new fav villian of presstitutes), The more people tend to move towards right and support the above 2 gents.
If the BJP's second rung and state level leaders did 50% of the work which 'bhakths' have been doing on social media and else where, the BJP would get more power in the states. From what I have observed in Kerala; it is around 5-6 hard core 'bhakths' who have been leading the charge against the BIFs and their OGW; the commies. It is this small group who actually analyses and issue, prove their case with facts & figures and then circulate it on social media. 100s then just do the sharing part. The shameless GoKL had renamed the PMAY scheme of GoI and then try to pass it off as GoKL achievement. It was this small gang of 'bhakths' who exposed them.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Sachin wrote: If the BJP's second rung and state level leaders did 50% of the work which 'bhakths' have been doing on social media and else where, the BJP would get more power in the states.
I recently was in a small gathering being conducted by a local BJP leader ( A step below local corporator).
Must be around 40-45. Had absolutely no clue about why some are opposing CAA or what benefit GST brought or How ModiJi is changing game in ME or how to tackle Pakistan or why USA is important for Indian security architecture.

It was all noise and CT's and some random babbling. I am sure Congoons or NCP/SP/TMC etc. are no better and are equally inept.

If I was JP Nadda or Sonia Maino, I would make reading of BRF absolutely mandatory for all karyakarta.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

ramana wrote:Nandakumar, If I were PM I would send the NSA and not expose my Minister who is needed for later work. As Chanakya says have to use the right adhikari to get the task accomplished. In this case there are multiple vectors to the violence.

Why do that?
Riots, according to my information, began on Friday evening. Two thirds of Delhi police had already been detailed for 'bandobast' duties ahead of the Trump visit. Police were thin on the ground. The local BJP had organised a pro CAA procession in that part of Delhi a few days earlier. That was a trigger for the sleeper cells to be activated by the ISI. The existence of sleeper cells was not an issue. Because there is not much that can be achieved by themselves. You need a certain level of mass participation from an excitable population which the pro CAA rally provided. At the very top of the administration, trouble should have been anticipated. More so when you consider the two additional factors. One you have a Commissioner of Police who was going to retire in exactly a week hence and had no incentive to resort to aggressive law and order enforcement. Two, though the Delhi Police comes under the Centre there are still many levers available to the State administration. The police at the ground level have learnt to adopt an accomodative approach in the interest of peaceful coexistence. So the question then is this. Should the police have been instructed to move in by Friday night with or without reinforcements? If it was not done was it incompetence or malevolent intention? I cannot see a third explanation. I am open to correction.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

ramana wrote:Nandakumar, If I were PM I would send the NSA and not expose my Minister who is needed for later work. As Chanakya says have to use the right adhikari to get the task accomplished. In this case there are multiple vectors to the violence.

Why do that?
Riots, according to my information, began on Friday evening. Two thirds of Delhi police had already been detailed for 'bandobast' duties ahead of the Trump visit. Police were thin on the ground. The local BJP had organised a pro CAA procession in that part of Delhi a few days earlier. That was a trigger for the sleeper cells to be activated by the ISI. The existence of sleeper cells was not an issue. Because there is not much that can be achieved by themselves. You need a certain level of mass participation from an excitable population which the pro CAA rally provided. At the very top of the administration, trouble should have been anticipated. More so when you consider the two additional factors. One you have a Commissioner of Police who was going to retire in exactly a week hence and had no incentive to resort to aggressive law and order enforcement. Two, though the Delhi Police comes under the Centre there are still many levers available to the State administration. The police at the ground level have learnt to adopt an accomodative approach in the interest of peaceful coexistence. So the question then is this. Should the police have been instructed to move in by Friday night with or without reinforcements? If it was not done was it incompetence or malevolent intention? I cannot see a third explanation. I am open to correction.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Vikas wrote:Within my social circle and WA groups, I find that more the media pours vile on Modi ji and Amit Shah (Who seems to be new fav villian of presstitutes), The more people tend to move towards right and support the above 2 gents.
I am now seeing even LinkedIn getting into these battles with most posters openly calling out BIF ( seems to be becoming mainstream word) and Islamic sense of entitlement.
Even those who are fence sitters seems to be supporting Modi ji. Looks like the sheer brazenness and violence by Malasi quom has shaken the koolaid drinking crowd who till now had not seen the amount of hatred Malasi/EJ crowd carries for a regular Hindu. Every time there was a friend who was so nice and sweet and would distribute sweets & Biriyani on Eid
or else there was always a reference to some Muslim soldier to shame rest of us.

Statements like 'If-Muslims-again-want-partition' has made lot of folks wondering why there wasn't complete transfer of population during 1947 when the whole basis of partition was separate land for Muslims.
I see lot many uncomfortable questions being asked openly.

So has BIF played its hand and woken up half asleep Hindu or is this the moment when Najeeb would request Abdali to invade Hindustan and save Mughals from Hindu forces.
Modi understand this dynamics very well. He has stated it more than once that "the more muck is thrown on the lotus the more it will bloom". That is not a surprise.

My sore point with Modi has been the anti-Hindu venom that has been injected by anti-Modi forces in India and that is now showing color outside India. It will not be long before Hindus outside are "physically" attacked for just being Hindus. Not controlling the anti-Hindu tirade inside India that has morphed into a global Hindu-bashing industry is Modi's failing.
Last edited by pankajs on 03 Mar 2020 13:14, edited 1 time in total.
Agasthi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Agasthi »

Was just googling Kapil Mishra and it appears that he was with AAP until very recently and won from Karawal Nagar in 2015 and switched to BJP in 2019 and lost in the assembly election concluded recently. Could he be a manchurian candidate? Suspect his motives. He makes his move and as if on cue, riots happen. He could have been the willing ruse for BIF to cover their tracks and lay the blame on Hindus and the BJP.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:https://www.reddit.com/user/anonymus326 ... _page_for/
The person who is adding lines to Wiki Page for Delhi Riots
Wikipedia has become totally bias and I know why. I can’t write who am I because these people are powerfull and they will come after me.

The Delhi riots were instigated by Muslims and many Hindus have died. They have been wanting to start some sort of killing since December when CAA was passed. We saw Shaheen Bagh and even before that, there were already Muslims doing riots. From Uttar Pradesh to Delhi, Mumbai, Gujarat, Bengal and everywhere else. Muslims threw stones, petrol bombs and what not. So it is weird that Wikipedia article paints Delhi riots as some program to kill all Muslims by Hindus.

While everyone is outraging, I know who exactly is ruining India image in the world. It is one man called Deepesh Raj who calls himself DBigXray.

I know his identity because in Wikipedia, when you see his old edits, you can see that he created page of some weird school is in a small town called Carmel School. When you see the Facebook page of Carmel School, I found Deepesh Raj bragging about putting the school in Wikipedia.
Deepesh Raj is actually an Aam Aadmi Party supporter and is known to very close to Arvind Kejriwal. It is this reason that he is making sure that the truth of Delhi riots is not out.

In Wikipedia, do you wonder why Tahir Hussain is not even mentioned? It is because Deepesh Raj is probably getting money from Kejriwal to hide these facts.

Think about it. Who does it benefit if Delhi riots paint Hindus badly and Muslims as victims? It is only Kejriwal because his votebank will be happy. Deepesh Raj is just doing work for Kejriwal. I cannot prove that he is taking money, but he is known to have political closeness.

It is the business of such people to hate Hindus and love Muslims who kill Hindus even when Muslims are burning Delhi.

I request nationalists to spread this maxx so the truth can come out.
AAp has recruited people with following or influence to help propel its social media propaganda on every platform. Deepesh Raj and Dhruv Tatte are just two examples.
Update

https://twitter.com/RohitInExile/status ... 4229134336
The Hindu Activist #India4Kashmir @RohitInExile

Employees of @intel @IntelIndia are indulging in Anti-India activities. One of their employee @DeepesRaj is editing @Wikipedia pages & earning commission from Jihadis.

Warning to #AntiIndiaIntel: Terminate him & apologize for hiring Terror apologists. RT.
The handle "DBigXray" on Wikipedia belongs to the Guy @DeepesRaj on twitter who works for Intel India it seems per this tweet.

Btw, the handle @DeepesRaj has been deactivated "This account doesn’t exist". The profile was active yesterday when I checked it last. The story of his wikipedia edit must be true.

Anyone inside Intel India who can help understand what job this guy has because he seems to have a lot of "free" time to spend on Wikipedia.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Anuradhoti is spewing venom in Stern magazine. 3 page interview of total crap.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:My sore point with Modi has been the anti-Hindu venom that has been injected by anti-Modi forces in India and that is now showing color outside India. It will not be long before Hindus outside are "physically" attacked for just being Hindus. Not controlling the anti-Hindu tirade inside India that has morphed into a global Hindu-bashing industry is Modi's failing.
Sample .. Modi's biggest failing has been not punishing false, fake and malicious reporting from within India has has propelled anti-India/Hindu narrative outside India. It still is not acting. The case filed against WSJ jurnos are by a private entity. Tolerance for such bile is tolerance for ethnic and religious targeting of Hindus.

I don't follow Print.in but going by the tweet below, it seems this Lard had was using a Print.in report as the basis for his anti-India/anti-Hindu tweet.

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/12 ... 2951825412
Katie Hopkins @KTHopkins

Lord Ahmed - from the BRITISH House of Lords tweeted this, inciting hate against Hindus.

In truth, this was a Muslim wife and child, buried by her Muslim husband for the crime of having a daughter not a son.

How is this individual still in the Lords? #Hindus_Under_Attack
Katie Hopkins may have her own agenda but she is right in that this is inciting hate against Hindus and one day some innocent Hindu overseas will pay the price of Modi's inaction here in India.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

And this .. No more about our internal politics but will create a risk for every Hindu residing outside India.

https://twitter.com/AnandHumor/status/1 ... 0243770368
Angad Iyer @AnandHumor

I seriously don't understand,what @narendramodi ji, @AmitShah and @PrakashJavdekar are doing??

Wikipedia has already created a page saying Hindus did the riots.
If you can't block Wikipedia in India, atleast block that page.
Or let me know I'm a cyber security expert, I'll do it.
https://twitter.com/subhashkak1/status/ ... 5538227201
Subhash Kak @subhashkak1

French law “prescribes imprisonment or a fine of up to $50,000 for parties that ‘provoke discrimination, hatred or violence toward a person or group on grounds of their origin, their belonging or their not belonging to an ethnic group, a nation, a race or a certain religion.'”
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

I think Modi is stung by the fact that he was/is called a fascist. So he does everything in his power to prove them wrong and there by giving vicious anti-India/Hindu forces free reign to continue with their hit job. Anti-Modi forces have found a chink in his emotional armor.

Modi has to understand that he cannot win by allowing them free reign. He thinks that truth will ultimately triumph. While that may indeed turn out to be true, innocent Hindus will have to bear the cost of his inaction in the interim.

https://twitter.com/MukulAgarwal66/stat ... 9144503297
mukul @MukulAgarwal66

1800 twitter handles and 4000 fb accounts aLong with 30000 wa numbers forwarded to IB by HM for spreading hate
Take action ...

Video embedded ...
https://twitter.com/goyalsanjeev/status ... 3887578116
#Intolerant भारतीय (Sanjeev Goyal) @goyalsanjeev

Muslims Don't Lie ..

A muslim woman candidly admit, in front of @DelhiPolice, her husband force her to go and sit at #AntiCAA dharna/protests site.

Now we know how m-women come to #ShaheenBagh

Suno @_sabanaqvi @khanumarfa @bdutt @ranaayyub @Javedakhtarjadu @shahid_siddiqui
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

https://youtu.be/_Aq4bBIN6-E

I thought these fears are the only mine. But no. Looks like it is a pan Indian phenomenon. Many feel the same. Fear that we may have to face the same fate of Kashmiri pandits. Only difference is hindus cant even be openly acknowledge that this is a fear and non of politicians even hear us even if we say. Most important is we are not united unlike Muslims.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Stinker for Iran ...

https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/1234519783435067392
Javad Zarif @JZarif

Iran condemns the wave of organized violence against Indian Muslims.

For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail.

Path forward lies in peaceful dialogue and rule of law.
Notice the "organized violence against Indian Muslims". He just used the definition of pogrom instead of the word.

Rest of the tweet does not matter.

Modi has enabled this by not going after the Indian fake news generator/peddlers who are the original peddler of the word "Muslim Pogrom" in the context of Delhi 2020 Riots.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 454876.cms

Now DP needs to show Mr.Shahrukh how pistols are to be handled and where all it can be inserted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile SC is becoming like dumpster of anything and everything. A international body wades into Indian internal affairs and file petition in SC. why for once, Our useless babudom which is famous for inefficency and red tapism can't put these useless organizations to place like China does.
What is all this slimming and rejection worth. Where is public denunciation of Thug regimes like Iran and fake western sponsored bodies like UNHRC. We still act like wimps on world stage.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 455286.cms
Last edited by Vikas on 03 Mar 2020 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

pankajs wrote:..Katie Hopkins may have her own agenda but she is right in that this is inciting hate against Hindus and one day some innocent Hindu overseas will pay the price of Modi's inaction here in India.
you mean hardworking successful Hindus who don't join their hate filled loot&plunder of non-believers lifestyle.

Why would Hindu phobia in the first place .. when it would be easy to just look at facts in few minutes.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:I think Modi is stung by the fact that he was/is called a fascist. So he does everything in his power to prove them wrong and there by giving vicious anti-India/Hindu forces free reign to continue with their hit job. Anti-Modi forces have found a chink in his emotional armor.
I think there is limit to what Modi Ji can do.
He can't alone be fighting all the battles at all the times. I do believe that he cares about the opinion of those who matter and rightly so. BIF should know that once Modi Ji leaves the PM house, The next BJP incumbent may not have his patience and sagacity.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

these guys really have brass b@!!$

especially after that silly UN gen sec has been mouthing off against India and the CAB

and tomorrow they will stick in the knife and ask some ahole desert cult countries to "mediate" on cashmere

UN asks India to mediate between Israel and Palestine

UN asks India to mediate between Israel and Palestine

02nd March 2020

NEW DELHI: The Un is exploring ways to engage India for mediation between Israel and Palestine to resolve the protracted conflict between the two in the Middle East.

A delegation of the UN Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People was on a two-day visit to New Delhi beginning from Monday.

The team includes UN Ambassadors and Representatives of Senegal (Committee Chair); Indonesia and Malaysia (Committee Members); and the State of Palestine (Committee Observer).

According to an official statement, the delegation 'intends to engage India, a country with good relations to both the State of Palestine and Israel, in looking for ways how it could play a more proactive role in the settling of the question of Palestine'.

ALSO READ: Israel, Palestine should solve issues through direct talks, says India

The UN group will focus on enhancing the political and diplomatic support of India for a peaceful solution of the question of Palestine; and engaging Indian counterparts on synergies in capacity building for staff and institutions of the State of Palestine.

The visit would also focus on enhancing the coordination of the UN committee bureau and India on capacity building projects for the State of Palestine, including within the context of South-South and Triangular Cooperation.

The UN team will hold meetings with Minister for External Affairs S Jaishankar, and senior officials in the Ministry, political leaders, and think tanks.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:Stinker for Iran ...

https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/1234519783435067392
Javad Zarif @JZarif

Iran condemns the wave of organized violence against Indian Muslims.

For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail.

Path forward lies in peaceful dialogue and rule of law.
Notice the "organized violence against Indian Muslims". He just used the definition of pogrom instead of the word.

Rest of the tweet does not matter.

Modi has enabled this by not going after the Indian fake news generator/peddlers who are the original peddler of the word "Muslim Pogrom" in the context of Delhi 2020 Riots.
Another stinker ...
https://twitter.com/RepAOC/status/1234593931532423169
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @RepAOC

President Trump is engaging in arms deals with Modi while his administration is ethnically cleansing the country’s religious minorities. We must not enable this rise in sectarian violence.
Misinformation enabled by our own presstitutes but facilitated by Modi because he doesn't want to be seen as a fascist going after media goons!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/sidhant/status/1234740330177626112
Sidhant Sibal @sidhant

Just in: UN High Commissioner for Human Rights has filed an Intervention Application in the Indian Supreme on Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).
1. SC should outright reject the application.

2. The Idea behind the stunt may be just to show the SC of India and CJI how much concern CAA has produced outside India and hope to make them strike CAA down.

This is psychological warfare on the SC/CJI given that the Indian opponents do not seem to be making an impression on the SC. Let's see.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 458608.cms
And we have this from a elected Chief Minister giving open invitations for the Beedi's to rush in!!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/sidhant/status/1234740330177626112
Sidhant Sibal @sidhant

Just in: UN High Commissioner for Human Rights has filed an Intervention Application in the Indian Supreme on Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).
1. SC should outright reject the application.

2. The Idea behind the stunt may be just to show the SC of India and CJI how much concern CAA has produced outside India and hope to make them strike CAA down.

This is psychological warfare on the SC/CJI given that the Indian opponents do not seem to be making an impression on the SC. Let's see.
the MEA has already answered
UNHRC chief files intervention application on CAA in Supreme Court; MEA says ‘no foreign party has locus standi’ on contentious law
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The petition is before the SC and has to be rejected by it. MEA's statement is just that.

The same petition could have been filed via the multitude of foreign funded NGOs & activist lawyers. Becoming part of the court process is a long-shot. The Idea is to intimidate the SC of India into believing that the whole world via UNHRC, is against the CAA and therefore something must be seriously wrong with it.

This is psychological tactics that has been deployed to pressure the SC of India to strike the CAA down or make it religiously neutral and thus make it a conduit for continuous migration into India from the neighborhood.
Last edited by pankajs on 03 Mar 2020 19:32, edited 1 time in total.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

Please report this scu* deepesh's LinkedIn profile for inciting terrorism.
https://linkedin.com/in/deepesh50