2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Kaivalya »

prashanth wrote:This may have been missed. Muzrai dept of Karnataka has been changed to Karnataka Hindu Religious Institutions and Charitable Endowments department, by GOK recently.
https://temples.karnataka.gov.in/info-1/About+Us/en
Thank you Prashantji. Aside from the name change from "Muzrai" it doesn't look like anything else has changed. We have long ways to go...
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Muzrai is common for all religions. This is only for Hindus. This was always the right that hindu temple money used for others.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The UP Govt accused Arvind Kejriwal led AAP government in Delhi of playing petty politics, lying and spreading rumours, risking the lives of destitute migrant labourers at the time of a crisis as serious as the Coronavirus pandemic.

khujliwal is up to his old tricks as usual.

Manufactured crisis? Delhi govt cut electricity and water supply of migrant workers​, told them buses were waiting for them at UP border

The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday accused Arvind Kejriwal led AAP government in Delhi of playing petty politics, lying and spreading rumours, risking the lives of migrant workers at the time of a crisis as serious as the Coronavirus pandemic, according to a report by Indian Express.

The UP authorities stated that the Delhi authorities disconnected the water and electrical energy connections of individuals. “Throughout lockdown, individuals weren’t even supplied meals and milk in Delhi,” stated the report quoting UP govt sources. The UP authorities have also alleged that DTC buses dropped off individuals on the Delhi border within the title of assist.

The Delhi government spread unnecessary rumours by making announcements that there were buses at UP border ready to drop individuals to their locations, said the UP govt.

Basically, to do away with the migrant workers in the national capital amidst the pandemic, the AAP government allegedly spread the rumour that buses have been waiting at the UP borders to take them to their respective households. This impelled the mass exodus of these migrant labourers, now camping at the Delhi-Uttar Pradesh border, in an attempt to return to their respective villages.

The report said that the UP CM Yogi Adityanath has stayed up till late last night to overlook the arrangements in order to help these stranded migrants, mostly hailing from UP and Bihar, to return back to their respective homes as soon as possible.

Read: MHA issues advisory urging states, UTs to provide food, shelter to migrant labourers to stop mass exodus amid coronavirus lockdown

“Till late in the night, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath was busy issuing instructions for arranging buses for the purpose,” the spokesman said, adding that the CM also directed officials to arrange for food and water for such people and their families. “At night, transportation officials, drivers and conductors were called from home,” said the statement, adding that 1,000 buses were arranged at night to bring back people stuck on the Delhi border.

On Saturday morning, senior police officers reached the Charbagh bus station in Lucknow to ensure that those arriving there were provided with food and water.

The buses later left for Kanpur, Ballia, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Azamgarh, Faizabad, Basti, Pratapgarh, Sultanpur, Amethi, Rae Bareli, Gonda, Etawah, Bahraich and Shravasti.

State’s DGP Hitesh Chandra Awasthi and Lucknow Police Commissioner Sujit Kumar Pande, were personally present at the bus depot to monitor the arrangements, the spokesman added.

The Uttar Pradesh government has claimed that these migrant workers will be ferried home to their respective villages free of cost but will be screened for the novel coronavirus first.
Krita
BRFite

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus Resource Thread

Post by Krita »

schinnas wrote:
Deans wrote: I have just written a detailed rebuttal in the form of a letter to the editor. Hope it is published. Please do the same.
I have written a letter as well slamming the fake news by Vidya Krishnan and asking the Atlantic to keep aside political biases and study and publish the well orchestrated and proactive measures of Modi govt for the benefit of US population. Nobody can deny the data, which is slapping all these shameless urban naxals in their face, robbing them of whatever credibility they have left.
Letters have zero value, unless we form a group specifically to mass report the youtube channels, twitter and facebook post of these morons nothing is going to change.
Sravan
BRFite

Post by Sravan »

Krita wrote:
schinnas wrote:
I have written a letter as well slamming the fake news by Vidya Krishnan and asking the Atlantic to keep aside political biases and study and publish the well orchestrated and proactive measures of Modi govt for the benefit of US population. Nobody can deny the data, which is slapping all these shameless urban naxals in their face, robbing them of whatever credibility they have left.
Letters have zero value, unless we form a group specifically to mass report the youtube channels, twitter and facebook post of these morons nothing is going to change.
I think having frequent medium blog posts establishing thought leadership is a better strategy than harping on someone else’s posts. You have to create an audience for yourself and the messaging. Once you have this; it is much easier to develop authority in debunking then. Additionally, you can criticize the false narrative as part of your content that attracts an audience. Going on their platform and channel and trying to garner attention is a fools errand. You have to redefine the playground if you want to win the game.
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

Krita wrote:
schinnas wrote:
Maybe Admin saar will be kind enough to create a fake news channel in our forum which BR folks can mass report these fake news peddlers!
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Couple of points based on which I believe GoI must act against traitor journalists are as follows:

1. Lets cut through this crap that 'western media' is the epitome of 'free press'. Yes, they may be free to talk about Trump's peccadilloes but when it comes to western deep states, their media toes the same line. In other words, there is no such thing as 'free press' when it comes to white western interests visa vi Turd world

2. A key point worth pondering over is whom from Turd world they (white western media) give space to. What exactly are Rana Ayyub's journalistic credentials for her to be given regular space in some pretty prominent outlets in white western media like NYT, WP, and now even Foreign Policy journal? Her writing skills are barely satisfactory, her journalistic skills are zero. So why does white media give her some much space? Every piece of hers is a vile propaganda against India, let alone against ModiJi and BJP.

Given the points above, I think GoI should seriously think of going after the likes of Rana Ayyub, A. Roy, Pankaj Misra, Burk Bibi, and a host of other traitors who make hay by peddling anti India narratives that sell in the west. I mean I don't give a shit if it were WP and NYT alone, but given #1 above, I think its the western deep states that are sponsoring these traitors, with WP, NYT as just proxies. And thats clearly not in India's interests. I mean lets f!ck this "largest democracy" crap and act exactly as China does or even US does when it comes to its interests. These traitors should be shown their place.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

CRamS wrote:Couple of points based on which I believe GoI must act against traitor journalists are as follows:

1. Lets cut through this crap that 'western media' is the epitome of 'free press'. Yes, they may be free to talk about Trump's peccadilloes but when it comes to western deep states, their media toes the same line. In other words, there is no such thing as 'free press' when it comes to white western interests visa vi Turd world

2. A key point worth pondering over is whom from Turd world they (white western media) give space to. What exactly are Rana Ayyub's journalistic credentials for her to be given regular space in some pretty prominent outlets in white western media like NYT, WP, and now even Foreign Policy journal? Her writing skills are barely satisfactory, her journalistic skills are zero. So why does white media give her some much space? Every piece of hers is a vile propaganda against India, let alone against ModiJi and BJP.

Given the points above, I think GoI should seriously think of going after the likes of Rana Ayyub, A. Roy, Pankaj Misra, Burk Bibi, and a host of other traitors who make hay by peddling anti India narratives that sell in the west. I mean I don't give a shit if it were WP and NYT alone, but given #1 above, I think its the western deep states that are sponsoring these traitors, with WP, NYT as just proxies. And thats clearly not in India's interests. I mean lets f!ck this "largest democracy" crap and act exactly as China does or even US does when it comes to its interests. These traitors should be shown their place.
I think that what you are missing in your post is that the names that you mentioned, while undoubtedly vile and bigoted are just the symptoms and temporary pawns of the ecosystem behind them. Take them away and you will just have someone else stepping in, so deep is the entrenchment of commies/naxals (and increasingly Islamists) in academia and liberal media. Not saying for a moment that action should not be taken against them, or that they should be free to go on with their propaganda without any price (as seems to be the case today), however the response needs to be equally broad-spectrum and systemic.

The saving grace here, is that other than a few Indian elites, nobody in India really cares for their opinion. However it does make it more difficult for us in foreign policy circles with their incessant mudslinging.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

mappunni wrote:
Krita wrote: Letters have zero value, unless we form a group specifically to mass report the youtube channels, twitter and facebook post of these morons nothing is going to change.
Maybe Admin saar will be kind enough to create a fake news channel in our forum which BR folks can mass report these fake news peddlers!
We had all this in the burkha forum saar, not anymore.
Bart S wrote:However it does make it more difficult for us in foreign policy circles with their incessant mudslinging.
This is a valid point - the constant mudslinging does impact us strategically at some level (and more and more people are opening their eyes to it), maybe the mods could consider reviving this topic in the strat forum?

I know there are already a lot of threads to moderate, so let the mods give the go ahead first.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the opportunism of an Indian politician.

Didn't his govt pass a resolution in the Punjab Assembly against the CAA? his state minister Brahm Mohindra had moved the resolution.

didn't he say that muslim should also be included in CAA by that logic, the muslims of Afghanistan ( talibanis), the very ones who massacred the afghan sikhs should also be given citizenship of India and should they not be airlifted first before anyone else.

Capt.Amarinder Singh@capt_amarinder
Dear @DrSJaishankar, there are a large number of Sikh families who want to be flown out of Afghanistan. Request you to get them airlifted at the earliest. In this moment of crisis, it's our bounden duty to help them.
12:36 PM · Mar 28, 2020·

hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

The migrant workers exodus from Delhi has a big congress hand in it. Congress is desperate to show Modi bad and it used its minion to create a crisis to show both Modi and Yogi bad.

Are these migrant workers not allowed to vote in Delhi? Did they not vote for AAP? Why would AK cut electricity to them if they are his vote bank?
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

hanumadu wrote:The migrant workers exodus from Delhi has a big congress hand in it. Congress is desperate to show Modi bad and it used its minion to create a crisis to show both Modi and Yogi bad.

Are these migrant workers not allowed to vote in Delhi? Did they not vote for AAP? Why would AK cut electricity to them if they are his vote bank?
The mass exodus of migrant workers are for the below reasons

1. geographic location , migrant workers near to their home state ,
2. Uncertainties : Even the Indians abroad because of uncertain future returned back to India , not every one of them were tourists , loss of job among the migrants will be the first movers
3. Integration with their host state : migrant Workers from UP and Bihar are in very large numbers in Delhi and they might not be well integrated like in Kolkata where they have their own support base.
4. Herd mentality : its relevant with every one of us , few people making the first move , motivate others to follow the herd in a period of rumors and uncertainty
5. Vested Interest of some political parties exploiting the above .
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

It is just political and anti national activity by Delhi CM and his gang of BIF fellows. They announced to everyone that there are buses to UP and Bihar from Anand Vihar. Before the annoncement they created a rumour that the lockdown will be there for three months. They have not provided any food or other requirements avaliable to these workers for many days. They ran Gov buses from all the localities to Anand Vihar. In short they did it to make the lockdown a failure. There can not be more horrible political and administrative action than this. They put the entire nation and possibility put millions of lives at risk for their political benefit. If there is even a small doubt about AAP being BIF, then it is gone with this action.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

chetak wrote:the opportunism of an Indian politician.

Didn't his govt pass a resolution in the Punjab Assembly against the CAA? his state minister Brahm Mohindra had moved the resolution.

didn't he say that muslim should also be included in CAA by that logic, the muslims of Afghanistan ( talibanis), the very ones who massacred the afghan sikhs should also be given citizenship of India and should they not be airlifted first before anyone else.

Capt.Amarinder Singh@capt_amarinder
Dear @DrSJaishankar, there are a large number of Sikh families who want to be flown out of Afghanistan. Request you to get them airlifted at the earliest. In this moment of crisis, it's our bounden duty to help them.
12:36 PM · Mar 28, 2020·

Hilarious.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Am I the only one who's seeing his liberal friends accusing govt of not having plan and letting things deteriorate to this extent
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ArjunPandit wrote:Am I the only one who's seeing his liberal friends accusing govt of not having plan and letting things deteriorate to this extent
no. lot of these morons can't openly oppose it. so they keep crying that this is not planned.
Theeran
BRFite

Post by Theeran »

Posting in this thread as it as implications for TN politics. The spread of thowheed ideology is disturbing.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... epage=true
Health authorities in Tamil Nadu are worried about the health status of about 1,500 people from Tamil Nadu, who reportedly attended a Thowheed Jamaath conference in Nizamuddin, Delhi. They are equally concerned about the possibility of cases spreading from these people.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

ArjunPandit wrote:Am I the only one who's seeing his liberal friends accusing govt of not having plan and letting things deteriorate to this extent
Yes, such 'theories' are floating around. I saw another Modi sympathiser tell the theorists that since Corona does NOT have habit of sending a letter by post or e-mail and then land up at a place, this was the best planning which could be done :D. In "secular" states like Kerala the new trend is to take pot shots at the Ramayana serial telecasted on Doordarshan as well.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Theeran wrote:Posting in this thread as it as implications for TN politics. The spread of thowheed ideology is disturbing.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... epage=true
Health authorities in Tamil Nadu are worried about the health status of about 1,500 people from Tamil Nadu, who reportedly attended a Thowheed Jamaath conference in Nizamuddin, Delhi. They are equally concerned about the possibility of cases spreading from these people.
The third death in Karnataka was also a peson who attended a religious conference in Delhi. I think this is the same event and might have cascading effects next.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Nope. You are in excellent company.

Any reasonable response—namely leadership is doing the best it can under the circumstances, and that their performance compares favorably with most, if not all, of political leaderships of the world’s nations—is being met with bland silence, along with snide comments about “modi bhakts.”

I would guess that virtually the entire professional-class element of the US-NRIs think this way, though “thinking” is a bit of an exaggeration in this case.

I am clueless as to what can be done about it. The pressure to tacitly go along and not to speak up is really enormous.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

I have no qualms about using the fake news report feature in chehre-e-kitab to report garbage posts . I also have no qualms about calling out name calling by shaming them if I know them - ‘we know each other in real life . is this how you’d address me in person ? I’ve never seen you misbehave like this in front of me . Why have you allowed yourself to become such a shill ? I said something reasonable and you call me names ?’

SM is not any sort of equitable playground . If you want to defend against fake news there you have to take on it using the tools it offers, and your own articulateness.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Who here agrees that the dehli migrant rush towards Anand Vihar bus depot and the Kerala migrant rush towards somewhere on same day was a coordinated affair.

Praise be to the Lord that the whole country is on quarantine and the perpetrators have no where to escape.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

habal wrote:Who here agrees that the dehli migrant rush towards Anand Vihar bus depot and the Kerala migrant rush towards somewhere on same day was a coordinated affair.

Praise be to the Lord that the whole country is on quarantine and the perpetrators have no where to escape.
I too think so. While I'm not in Delhi right now, but whatever little I saw in 30 years.. You can't starve in the city. Families sharing food, giving good to homeless even now. I Heard some stories that many builders asked labours to leave the construction complexes b as they foresee no work in coming months.. That's what sparked the exodus. The side effects for ab population that's never done DIY woud be huge
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

habal wrote:Who here agrees that the dehli migrant rush towards Anand Vihar bus depot and the Kerala migrant rush towards somewhere on same day was a coordinated affair.
I do feel that it is a well coordinated affair, but I also feel that the organisations which really wanted to cause mayhem are still playing the game behind the scenes. For example in New Delhi, at the first glance it is the ministers and some bureaucrats of the AAP-led government which pushed the migrant workers to leave. But looks like there was also a lot of guidance and encouragement which have been given by non-government actors. In the Kerala incident, it is said to be a Congress party worker who triggered the first rumour that migrants can expect a train to take them to West Bengal courtesy Mamta Bannerjee. But there were also behind the stage actors who ensured the spreading of the message. One news channel (which was to get a 48 hour ban) was already on the scene by early morning. The police seems to have got some clues and have made an arrest as well.

From what I could make out, there is one strong group of terrorists who are well coordinated and also have front agencies who operate out of other social outfits and political parties. They also have command and control over more than one main stream TV channel.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

If Adam & Eve were Chinese, we would all still be in Paradise because they would have ignored the apple and eaten the snake
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Any further proof required of the complicity of khujliwal and his hired goons in muscling the hapless UP/bihar migrants out of dilli :mrgreen:

Centre suspends Delhi State Transport Secretary for illegally plying buses to transport migrant labour to UP border. State’s Finance Secretary also suspended https://pgurus.com/centre-suspends-delh ... -suspended/ via @PGurus1
“It has been brought to the notice of the competent authority that the following officers, who were responsible to ensure strict compliance to the instructions issued by Chairperson, National Executive Committee, formed under Disaster Management Act 2005 regarding containment of the spread of COVID-19, have prima facie failed to do so.

“These officers have failed to ensure public health and safety during the lockdown restrictions to combat COVID-19. Due to the serious lapse in the performance of their duties, the competent authority has initiated disciplinary proceedings against the following officers:

Additional Chief Secretary, Transport Department, GNCTD – Suspended with immediate effect.

Additional Chief Secretary, Home and Land Buildings Departments, GNCTD – Show Cause Notice.

Principal Secretary, Finance, GNCTD & Divisional Commissioner, GNCTD – Suspended with immediate effect.

SDM Seelampur – Show Cause Notice,” said the suspension order issued by the Union Home Ministry.

Sunday evening, Delhi Police had filed First Information Report (FIR)s over 44 Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) buses headed to the UP border with migrant workers. The first FIR registered by the police had indicated that the buses had been deployed on orders of government officials. According to the FIR, when the police asked the bus staffer “why are they carrying migrant passengers, that too without issuing any ticket to them, all of them told that ‘they had orders from superiors’.” The FIR listed registration numbers of 44 buses. Anand Vihar Bus Station, where thousands of migrant labour crowded is under the jurisdiction of SDM Seelampur, who also got a Show-cause notice.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Despite TN taking probably the best measures in the country for tracking down and isolating the patients the reckless fanatics have put the whole state at risk.

Virtual all foreign travel cases have been tracked and contained and it was looking like the situation was under control, till yesterday 8 new people cropped up and today 17 new cases.

All of yesterday's cases and most of today's cases are linked to Tableeghi Jamaat activities in mosques, and a Thowheed Jamaat conference in Delhi that 1500 people from TN attended (600 are yet to be traced).

High time that these organizations are banned and religious preachers from abroad are blocked from entering.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Better arrest the bus drivers and the staff of DTC and put them in jail first so that such mischeif are not done in future.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Yagnasri wrote:Better arrest the bus drivers and the staff of DTC and put them in jail first so that such mischeif are not done in future.
Why? They were simply following orders. It is the higher ups who should be investigated, starting with Sisodia and Kejriwal.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^^
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 885603.cms
Here we go!!!
The whole issue was created to go to SC and quash the lockdown I think.
SC refusing to issues orders to create more chaos!!
Kudos to Hiz Honours for taking the sensible route in this time of national crisis.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Bart S wrote:
Yagnasri wrote:Better arrest the bus drivers and the staff of DTC and put them in jail first so that such mischeif are not done in future.
Why? They were simply following orders. It is the higher ups who should be investigated, starting with Sisodia and Kejriwal.
That is how you build the case sir. They will not give any statement or give any evidence unless they are facing action.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Bart S wrote:All of yesterday's cases and most of today's cases are linked to Tableeghi Jamaat activities in mosques, and a Thowheed Jamaat conference in Delhi that 1500 people from TN attended (600 are yet to be traced).
Add to this incidents reported from No:1 state, Kerala. :roll:. Looks like the nation also has to deal with bigger viruses than COVID-19.
Rsatchi wrote:The whole issue was created to go to SC and quash the lockdown I think.
One more chap from Kerala is planning to approach Supreme Court :roll:. Rajmohan Unnithan approaches Supreme Court against Karnataka for closing border. On its southern side Karnataka borders two districts of Kerala, Kannur and Kasaragod. And these districts have the highest number of COVID-19 patients in the whole state. And it was here that smugglers known as 'businessmen' had roamed around the streets and spread the virus to all possible groups. Karnataka is being extra sensitive because it may not be able to track the movements of such people and the Karnataka Police may have NOT forgotten the Mangalore anti-CAA riots. Active connivance of Kannur, Kasaragod based people were suspected. So now Karnataka has blocked the road (and also built a mud embankment as well) to prevent all road traffic from these districts. If any body asks why should Kerala said to be No: 1 state in all counts have people going to Mangalore & Mysore for health care; they would be ridiculed as being "traitors of the state" :roll:.

Being from this state, I am losing any respect which I had for her. Constant whining is what I see in Kerala based social media forums and news outlets. It is as if the entire Indian nation should dance to the tune of Keralites (mainly commies and the jehadis). Karnataka not allowing ambulances, Karnataka not allowing vegetagle trucks to pass through and then Tamil Nadu denying to take milk from Kerala's cooperative societies; the whines are non-stop. Add to this constant negative reporting on every other state or group of people; especially from Northern & Western parts of India. And then to top it all, comes the standard refrain from GoKL - "Oh we want money, we want more money; and all that has to be given without seeking expenditure accounts".
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

One thing I noticed in my friends and acquaintances who hate Modi - They some how come to defend Chinese, Xin Ping as soon as anyone criticizes them. China has controlled ... they are back in business ... we are pathetic ... we can never catch up to them. They are so good.

Why do these people love a COMMIE dictator who destroyed whole world's economy in 3 months? One lefty classmate who was terminated due to this also sings praises to them ... calls anyone who criticizes chinese as racists.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

vijayk wrote:One thing I noticed in my friends and acquaintances who hate Modi - They some how come to defend Chinese, Xin Ping as soon as anyone criticizes them. China has controlled ... they are back in business ... we are pathetic ... we can never catch up to them. They are so good.

Why do these people love a COMMIE dictator who destroyed whole world's economy in 3 days? One lefty classmate who was terminated also sings praises to them ... calls anyone who criticizes chinese as racists.
What they dont understand is ln india lockdown was 3 days on whereas china it was close to 9 weeks. More over this virus was there in china from october and got control if we belive china only now in april. But in india it is just 2 weeks old. What left dont understand is there is no FoS in china but they want it in india.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

never knew that this shady lady was canadian,

BTW, I went out today after a week and bought everything I needed from shops that had good stocks and sold at the listed prices as always.

Took me about 25 minutes to shop and get back home, with veggies, fruits and other food stuff. Saw one single restaurant open and people probably ordering takeout.

No signs of any hoarding, panic buying or shortages or disruption of essential services as alleged by this liar.

what is she even doing in India. :mrgreen:

and good luck to her with tagging justin trudeau, and hoping for anything from that bhangra dancing snake oil salesman.

as is her husband.

sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

suryag from coronavirus thread wrote:thanks to Tableeghi Jamaat religious conference and I have mixed feelings
Yeah, don't want to wish sickness and death on anybody, but seriously, what is it going to take for these idiots to realize that they are not immune just because of their religion? All 300 mil of them seem to be living in some fantasy world.
Theeran
BRFite

Post by Theeran »

Bart S wrote:Despite TN taking probably the best measures in the country for tracking down and isolating the patients the reckless fanatics have put the whole state at risk.

Virtual all foreign travel cases have been tracked and contained and it was looking like the situation was under control, till yesterday 8 new people cropped up and today 17 new cases.

All of yesterday's cases and most of today's cases are linked to Tableeghi Jamaat activities in mosques, and a Thowheed Jamaat conference in Delhi that 1500 people from TN attended (600 are yet to be traced).

High time that these organizations are banned and religious preachers from abroad are blocked from entering.
The one good thing out of this - TN police knows most of towheed attendees and their acquaintances where they meet and so on.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Theeran wrote:
Bart S wrote:Despite TN taking probably the best measures in the country for tracking down and isolating the patients the reckless fanatics have put the whole state at risk.

The one good thing out of this - TN police knows most of towheed attendees and their acquaintances where they meet and so on.
The converse of your point is that the scum who are doing illegal stuff know this fully well, and hence will try their best to obfuscate and hide their history and contacts (which would be extremely dangerous at this time), just like that politically connected smuggler in Kasargod. They can go to any extent including inciting riots and terrorist acts to cover their trail.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Boss I am in Delhi. Every other family in my locality is preparing daily food packets in the dozens to feed the poorer masses. The gurudwaras are prepping 100s of packets easily, enough to compensate when some locality runs short.
Khadi bhandars are open and providing basic necessities at a very cheap rate. Starving is not impossible but quite difficult.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

chetak wrote:never knew that this shady lady was canadian,
ChetakJi, I stopped even reading a single tweet by this fraud of a woman (Rupa Subramanya) after her silly attacks on ModiJi (someone mentioned that she was expecting a kushy position under a BJP govt and she turned bitter when that wasn't forthcoming. Other cretins in the same league are Tavleen Singh and Arun Shourie who has been silent of later after his Rafale gambit against Modiji bounced). But this tweet shows how shameless elites like her are who run away from India at the first instance of trouble, and their sense of entitlement. I Recall the same post parliament attack by Pakis in 2001, when India mobilized, and US started issuing travel alerts, several NRI business men were urging US embassy to evacuate them. But trust these fly by frauds to pontificate about the 'poor' once they reach their comfort zones in NJ or Toronto. And then they get to be 'experts' on UndY or in WP and NYT.

But what surprises me is that Mohandas Pai who is normally a nationalist many-a-times by re-tweeting this fraud's pontificates, appearing to endorse her.