hanumadu wrote:The migrant workers exodus from Delhi has a big congress hand in it. Congress is desperate to show Modi bad and it used its minion to create a crisis to show both Modi and Yogi bad.
Are these migrant workers not allowed to vote in Delhi? Did they not vote for AAP? Why would AK cut electricity to them if they are his vote bank?
The mass exodus of migrant workers are for the below reasons
1. geographic location , migrant workers near to their home state ,
2. Uncertainties : Even the Indians abroad because of uncertain future returned back to India , not every one of them were tourists , loss of job among the migrants will be the first movers
3. Integration with their host state : migrant Workers from UP and Bihar are in very large numbers in Delhi and they might not be well integrated like in Kolkata where they have their own support base.
4. Herd mentality : its relevant with every one of us , few people making the first move , motivate others to follow the herd in a period of rumors and uncertainty
5. Vested Interest of some political parties exploiting the above .