2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

kvraghav wrote:Got so angry, cancelled booking of Tata harrier. Never again will I go with Tata. Once a fanboy of Tata but this is heights. Still seething with anger. Will wait for new xuv500. Now to get my 21k refund back.
not as angry as this is going to make you.

what a condescending and brain dead soothiya :mrgreen:

Chetan Bhagat@chetan_bhagat · 6h

Dear #tanishq, most people attacking you can’t afford you anyway.
And given where their thinking will take this economy, they soon won’t have jobs and hence definitely won’t able to buy anything from #tanishq in the future too. Don’t worry about them.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

chetak wrote:<snip>....
I have not been able to locate even a single jatka meat shop or spot a hotel that openly says "we serve only jatka meat"

they all cater only to the halal trade which every nonvej Hindu willingly patronizes. ... <snip>
I think this is because the imams hold a huge sway in musleem communities and their word gets followed religiously. Individual muslim families wouldn't know or care about halal much if the imams or moulvis stop hanging their swords over their heads. Failure to follow their order results in a family getting thrown out of the inner circle and they have a very little chance of mingling with other communities. Similarly, the priests have a great say in roler community and their words matter. You can also see this during election cycle in both communities.

While in Hindus, the pujaris are content with distributing prasad and don't bother with anything else mostly because there is no central structure forcing them to do so. I would very much love to see a central Hindu committee of some sorts which manages such things but it's not happening anytime soon.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

The primary reason for some level of acceptance for such ads is that we haven't taught our history to our kids. The true history, not the whitewashed nehruvian nonsense we are tortured with in school. Fix that, and everything else will fall in place. Till then, no point in comparing with the Jewish community in the US - they ensure their kids know every detail of their travails right from the time of Moses.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

SC didn't find many issues as such but this one it's pretty prompt on.
Supreme Court rejects plea against Halal method of butchering, calls it ‘mischievous’
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/supreme ... utchering/
The Supreme Court of India has rejected a plea filed by an organization named Akhand Bharat Morcha, challenging the practice of the ‘Halal’ method of animal slaughter for food. Citing multiple sections of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, the applicant said the ‘Halal’ method is painful for the animals.
A bench headed by Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul raised concerns over the plea and called is mischievous. Justice Dinesh Maheshwari said in the next plea, the petitioner may ask to ban meat. Courts cannot determine if a person should become vegetarian or non-vegetarian. There are two methods of butchering, Halal, and Jhatka. It is up to the person which one is to be preferred over the other. The court rejected the plea.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

chetak wrote:
kvraghav wrote:Got so angry, cancelled booking of Tata harrier. Never again will I go with Tata. Once a fanboy of Tata but this is heights. Still seething with anger. Will wait for new xuv500. Now to get my 21k refund back.
not as angry as this is going to make you.

what a condescending and brain dead soothiya :mrgreen:

Chetan Bhagat@chetan_bhagat · 6h

Dear #tanishq, most people attacking you can’t afford you anyway.
And given where their thinking will take this economy, they soon won’t have jobs and hence definitely won’t able to buy anything from #tanishq in the future too. Don’t worry about them.
The left-liberals are a hopelessly confused bunch ! Much of last few weeks during the farm bill agitation and Hathras manufactured outrage, to the left those on the "right" was made up of upper-class, upper-caste bigots who have a disdain for the poor and oppressed of the society. This week for trending #boycotttanishq we are all lower-class, low-income bigots who cannot afford to buy real jewelry anyways. Keeping aside the half-hearted excuse of an apology from Tanishq one thing is clear, nothing scares the left more than a united Hindu voice that stands up against injustice, and the tanishq episode proves that there will be a cost everytime they take Hindus for granted. None of this would have been possible without internet, social media and cheap data.

Arshyams post about the jews teaching their kids real history right from childhood and passing it on from one generation to another is absolutely correct. Most Hindus on the other hand let go more and more of history as they climb up the economic and social ladder.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

At least my family and I aren't complacent in not teaching history of genocides committed on Hindus. My forefathers were involved in rehabilitation of Hindus from the buffer zones and we're not taught to be politically correct or hide when talking about Hindu causes.
kvjayan
BRFite

Post by kvjayan »

Tata/Tanishq should celebrate 'ekatvam' by showcasing the union of a RoL lad with a RoP beauty. That would be true 'inter faith' stuff.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

here is your asli roper tolerance.

and liberal fakers are thrilled about Hindu muslim unity :mrgreen:

Deoband Ulema condemns Terahvi ceremony organised by Hindus for deceased former Union Minister Rasheed Masood, call it ‘Haraam’

Maulana Mufti Tareeq Kasmi of Madrasaa Jamia Hussainia, also said that it is haraam in Islam to pay tribute to a deceased Muslim in a non-Islamic manner.

13 October, 2020
OpIndia Staff

A Terahvi ceremony organised by Hindus for the former Union Minister Qazi Rasheed Masood who passed away recently due to Covid-19 annoyed the Deoband Ulema who condemned the ceremony and called it ‘haraam’. The Ulema expressed displeasure on the participation of the family members of the veteran leader in the Hindu ceremony. The ceremony was held by Master Ratan Lal in Bilaspur. Lal used to consider Rasheed Masood as his brother and had good relations with Masood family.

In Hindus, the pagdi ceeremony is organised to pass on the responsibilities of a deceased elder to his successor. In the ceremony, Rasheed Masood’s son was tied a ‘pagdi’ (turban) with chanting of mantras in the presence of other family members including Congress leader and former MLA Imran Masood who is nephew of the deceased leader. In 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Congress leader Imran Masood had threatened the then Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi to chop him into pieces.

Maulana Mufti Asad Kasmi of Madrassa Jamia Sheikh-ul-Hind said that Islam forbids following the rituals of any other religion. He added that tying of pagdi to Masood’s son in the Hindu ceremony of Terahvi amidst chanting of mantras is against Islam. He asked Masood’s son to observe penance before Allah for participating in a Hindu ceremony. Maulana Kasmi said that tying of pagdi in itself was not a concern but it should have been done as per Islamic rituals.

Maulana Mufti Tareeq Kasmi of Madrasaa Jamia Hussainia, also said that it is haraam in Islam to pay tribute to a deceased Muslim in a non-Islamic manner. He said that Islam also forbids participating in such ceremonies.

Responding to the reaction of the Deoband Ulema, Congress leader Imran Masood said that he and his Allah know better. Further, Rasheed Masood’s family is not affected by the reaction of the clerics. Shazan Masood, who was part of the ceremony, said that the ‘pagdi’ ritual has been part of his family for generations.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, on Tanishq, as with many ills that plague India, I attribute to colonized mindset. Let me explain using US as an example.

In US, liberal whites also talk a great game of inter racial harmony etc etc, but you will rarely see any overt promotion of interracial love or sex on prime time TV or sitcoms or movies etc. There may be exceptions. And why is this so? Because there is no market for it. Talk is cheap.

In India on the other hand, unfortunately, it is the deracinated colonized Hindu twits who overtly promote this artificial Hindu Muslim love. Please note, I am not saying Hindu Muslim love is bad. What I am saying is that Tanishq ad does not reflect reality. Its an artificial construct. So its p!ssing on the man on the street who knows that love Jihad is a reality, and that mushy mushy Hindu Muslim love is fake, and certainly showing devout Muslims respecting Hindu customs is even more fake.

Naturally, then what happens is that Hindus push back. And surprise, surprise, angry Hindus are cast as bigots or trolls, against 'the idea of India' and what not. And not only that, you couple that with most instances where Bollyturds and sickulars show Hindus as rigid, the anger is even more.

US model is better, where law and order is strict and so no hate filled violence is tolerated, and at the social level, let things evolve as per individual choice. No need to artificially construct and push a social narrative.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

kvjayan wrote:Tata/Tanishq should celebrate 'ekatvam' by showcasing the union of a RoL lad with a RoP beauty. That would be true 'inter faith' stuff.

but in actual fact, here is how the muslims actually "celebrate" it

the kid on the right was killied by a muslim mob in dilli recently for having a muslim girlfriend

and no "liberal" has mentioned this brutal and senseless murder so far.

Guess they are all too busy at the tanishq jewellery store. :mrgreen:

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

here is your social engineering: as paid for by the pakis and done by aamir khan, even as is being shown in the tanishq ad

via @GemsOfBollywood
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

CRamS wrote: In US, liberal whites also talk a great game of inter racial harmony etc etc, but you will rarely see any overt promotion of interracial love or sex on prime time TV or sitcoms or movies etc. There may be exceptions. And why is this so? Because there is no market for it. Talk is cheap.
:rotfl: ok!

Your posts over years have been either:

1) “Guys, have you watched this <insert a derogatory term for woman that says you find a certain public personality attractive but don’t want to look like a horndog in public> speak? Over here in US it won’t happen” which is pretty much what pretty women in CNN/Fox does all times. We confused, ‘cause we do have TVs and internets in India and we see American men and women speak same kind of rubbish on air all the time

2).in paki threads, “Guys, India is smashed into bits by pakis, but such things won’t happen to US”, while we all know how pakis made the US their prison-sub for decades and made the entire world guffaw after bin Laden was found watching Ron Jeremy in some cozy paki army guesthouse. Meanwhile India almost daily pounds pakis army to submission with artillery or sometimes air strikes/F16/Atlantic shootdown etc and calls them really shitty names publicly in UN. US on the other hand gives them AMRAAM out of fear of losing paki love despite their soldiers screaming foul. Imagine Indian jawans crying the same way - we will string the government of the day.

But this post on interracial relationships are atrociously comical - will smith and xvideos type prawns sites are two entities who made billions using just interracial as a theme.
CRamS wrote: And US model is better, where law and order is strict and so no hate filled violence is tolerated, and at the social level, let things evolve as per individual choice. No need to artificially construct and push a social narrative.
Here you go - Law and Order strictly taking over the hate crime scene, leaving them haters with no choice but to join the force. Fantastic idea.

My point is: why? You liking US in all its glory I s fine, but leave India alone with such ridiculous and fact devoid views. At some point, as an Indian POV forum, we got to consider this as a form of trolling, n’est pas?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambedkar had, very farsightedly, warned of the risks of love jijad in 1946 itself and yet many Hindus, in their foolishness, choose to ignore it even today :mrgreen:

and again, cunningly enough, many millions of muslims in India are attempting to coopt Ambedkar as an icon of their own in an attempt to falsely empathize with and fool the dalits to see the Hindu as their enemy too.

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

hnair wrote: My point is: why? You liking US in all its glory I s fine, but leave India alone with such ridiculous and fact devoid views. At some point, as an Indian POV forum, we got to consider this as a form of trolling, n’est pas?
Your post had a signal to noise ratio of < -100dB so even my best filter could not filter out noise to extract signal. So rather than wasting your time typing a lengthy post with a lot of noise, you had the option of IGNORE. But in case you chose to engage without attacking me and attributing any malafide motives on my part, whats your point again in a less piskological narrative?
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

CRamS, your filter does not matter jack here. You are trolling and this is the second time you are catching admin attention in a week.

So I won’t be ignoring any of your posts despite my wish.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

chetak wrote:Image
"Ekatvam Campaign", they make it sound as though they have 10 commercials going and this happens to be just one where a muslim family is sensitive to the religious sensibilities of the Hindu bride in the family while the remaining nine revolve around Hinfu families performing religious ceremonies of their muslim brides.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

In hindsight the accidental sabotage of Tanishq brand will be good for local jewelers who were eviscerated by mega entities like Tanishq.
More power to the local Jewelers.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

hnair wrote:CRamS, your filter does not matter jack here. You are trolling and this is the second time you are catching admin attention in a week.

So I won’t be ignoring any of your posts despite my wish.
Dude, cut the condescending crap will you? I am sure there are many forumites who agree with me, who respect me, and who know where I stand. So shove your crap where it belongs and ban me if you want. I am no troll, I am a long standing member and respected by many here, and that doesn't include you for sure.

Admin Note: this is not a democracy where you behave like a popular leader and bully anyone on a whim. You misbehave like what you did in your above posts, your ass is out
Last edited by hnair on 14 Oct 2020 11:56, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Banned for misconduct and also for having two open warnings
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Looking at Chetan bhagat and Arvind Kejriwal, i feel that any MBBS and IIT/IIM who does not work under the respective field should be fined heavily. These people are a drain on the system and will deprive some really interested student of the opportunity. One more trend i have seen is a large number of doctors going into civil services. This is mainly after the entire MMBS course material is included as a mains subject. Image having computer science as a main subject. It will be dominated by BE guys then.
B/W are liberandus supporting Tanishq in the stock market? May be i will do a intra day trade and earn some liberal money? :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Jarita wrote:In hindsight the accidental sabotage of Tanishq brand will be good for local jewelers who were eviscerated by mega entities like Tanishq.
More power to the local Jewelers.

the "famed" tata brand tanishq, the preachy social engineers committed to sanctimoniously pushing a manufactured and woke religious harmony of their own hypocritical kind

when you want to pay for the steak and they insist on charging you for the sizzle :mrgreen:
Fun facts about #TanishqJewelry

– they don’t sell BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) approved jewellery.

– their gold rate is always 10% higher than the current market rate.

-they charge hefty 2 to 10% deductions on your old non-tanishq jewellery for exchange.

— B (@Zaverri) October 12, 2020
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

On the Tanishq's soap opera, looks like they launched the ad at a wrong time. When two Hindu boys were killed because by the relatives of their Muslim girl friends. In fact Tanishq's ad campaign actually would also perpetuate the news about these two tragic murders. A very positive trend what I have observed is that the majority community have now started pushing back. They have now started asking un pleasent questions on the one sided version of "secularism" which now exists in India. Which perhaps also an indication that a government need not get into too much "communal stuff", but allow some sort of level playing ground. Lot of things will get sorted automatically, by the people (and for the people). The old "log kya kahenge" syndrome perpetuated by "seculars" do seem to be slowly fading away.
nandakumar wrote:while the remaining nine revolve around Hinfu families performing religious ceremonies of their muslim brides.
That may be Tanishq's way of weasling out ;). We really don't know the contents of their yet to be released advertisements. For all you know they also could be one-sided themes. Girls from Hindu families, with boys of various flavours like RoL, RoP etc.
kvraghav wrote: One more trend i have seen is a large number of doctors going into civil services. This is mainly after the entire MMBS course material is included as a mains subject.
A lot of IIT graduates also now join civil service, especially IPS etc. From what I understand that the current UPSC exam systems again has good leeways for people from the pure engineering and science streams. In earlier days (say 1960s and 1970s) the trend was more of graduates from Arts stream joining the civil services. In KL, a trend I noticed was that many of the old corps of civil service officials (IAS/IPS) started off as lecturers, professors in Arts colleges and then took up UPSC exams later. And to be frank, I am yet to see what difference an out of IIT - IPS officer has made over a B.A pass - IPS officer.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:On the Tanishq's soap opera, looks like they launched the ad at a wrong time. When two Hindu boys were killed because by the relatives of their Muslim girl friends. In fact Tanishq's ad campaign actually would also perpetuate the news about these two tragic murders. I see huge out cry in social media on this ad being pulled down; but it was from very much expected quarters. Either folks were communities who have become elitist (mainly commie induced), or fols who are not part of Hindu religion any ways. The elitist gang at least what I observed is a real specimen; young men from family who claimed to be communists and pro-poor, but were quite well off financially and marital relation ships with ladies of either their own community or social status/life style. Thought it was more of an attempt to keep up with the John's (and look modern and progressive).
nandakumar wrote:while the remaining nine revolve around Hinfu families performing religious ceremonies of their muslim brides.
That may be Tanishq's way of weasling out ;). We really don't know the contents of their yet to be released advertisements. For all you know they also could be one-sided themes. Girls from Hindu families, with boys of various flavours like RoL, RoP etc.
no one goes near the rolers because they get a quiet and menacing call in an eyetalian/sicilian accent from a certain dilli number :mrgreen:
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Mikku
@******
That Tanishq ad was produced by a Bombay based production house named “Culture Film Company” and the Joyeeta Patpatia is the owner of that company and directed this advertisement.

Anti-CAA supporter, Sharjeel Imam admirer & a fan of tukde tukde gang.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

kvraghav wrote: One more trend i have seen is a large number of doctors going into civil services. This is mainly after the entire MMBS course material is included as a mains subject.
A lot of IIT graduates also now join civil service, especially IPS etc. From what I understand that the current UPSC exam systems again has good leeways for people from the pure engineering and science streams. In earlier days (say 1960s and 1970s) the trend was more of graduates from Arts stream joining the civil services. In KL, a trend I noticed was that many of the old corps of civil service officials (IAS/IPS) started off as lecturers, professors in Arts colleges and then took up UPSC exams later. And to be frank, I am yet to see what difference an out of IIT - IPS officer has made over a B.A pass - IPS officer.
The two subjects for BTech guys in UPSC is Maths and Physics. I don't think there is anything else because they go into the specialization services category. The Doctors recently got the option in UPSC i think because they have the entire Medical subject there.
Its not about the effect they make but they snatch a seat from a deserving candidate.
Last edited by kvraghav on 14 Oct 2020 16:22, edited 1 time in total.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Paul wrote:
Mikku
@******
That Tanishq ad was produced by a Bombay based production house named “Culture Film Company” and the Joyeeta Patpatia is the owner of that company and directed this advertisement.

Anti-CAA supporter, Sharjeel Imam admirer & a fan of tukde tukde gang.
<deleted>
Last edited by hnair on 14 Oct 2020 21:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No personal details of anyone here.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

We can do better!@macgupta123·22h

Such bullshit. The Supreme Court of India wrote:
"the marriage of a Hindu female with a Muslim male is not a regular or valid (sahih) marriage, but merely an irregular (fasid) marriage" and as a consequence she cannot inherit from her Muslim husband.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13cjap- ... fsS5x/view
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:
We can do better!@macgupta123·22h
Such bullshit. The Supreme Court of India wrote:
"the marriage of a Hindu female with a Muslim male is not a regular or valid (sahih) marriage, but merely an irregular (fasid) marriage" and as a consequence she cannot inherit from her Muslim husband.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13cjap- ... fsS5x/view
Supreme Court verdict also becomes a kind of 'law of the land', thought not brought out by an Act of Parliament. So if this verdict was not overuled/annulled to amended, it is clearly stating that a Hindu woman 'married' to a Muslim man is more of a glorified concubine, who will not have any legal rights of inheritance. To take a step forward off-springs from such marriages would then be illegitamate children. :roll:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:
Supreme Court verdict also becomes a kind of 'law of the land', thought not brought out by an Act of Parliament. So if this verdict was not overuled/annulled to amended, it is clearly stating that a Hindu woman 'married' to a Muslim man is more of a glorified concubine, who will not have any legal rights of inheritance. To take a step forward off-springs from such marriages would then be illegitamate children. :roll:
but, OTOH, the Hindu woman will by law recently passed, inherit an assured share of her fathers property to be grabbed by her jehadi "husband" :mrgreen:

aren't we truly sickular, even unto not mandating the Special Marriage Act, 1954 for such so called नाजायज सम्बन्ध/najaiz sambandh

as sombody very aptly said on social media:

"my regards to mother goose"
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vagisha@vagishasoni

Dear #tanishq

This is how you give a message.

Kudos to team @HP

Such a Brilliant Ad!

Beautiful Msg

Must watch

#VocalForLocal #AtmaNirbharBharat

watch
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Paul wrote:
Paul wrote:
<poof>
It would be better not to share email ids and phone numbers on the forum. There maybe legal issues and chances of the forum being singled out.

BRF is too important to be risked for marginal gains. Kindly delete. Am reporting this Rio Admins.
Last edited by hnair on 14 Oct 2020 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thanks for pointing out
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

chetak wrote:
Vagisha@vagishasoni

Dear #tanishq

This is how you give a message.

Kudos to team @HP

Such a Brilliant Ad!

Beautiful Msg

Must watch

#VocalForLocal #AtmaNirbharBharat

watch
Unfortunately not an Indian brand. At the very least an Indian brand should not try an impose colonial interpretation of wokeness on those who were tortured for centuries.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Women rights and equality disappear pretty fast when it comes to muslim males at the Sharia Court of India. Of course, no news media is going to connect this dots about how non Hindus can usurp Hindu properties through marriage route. SC essentially figured out how to breach buffer zones and lay seeds for future mini pakistans.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Cross Posting from UK thread:
Britishthan does not want black/slave trade history to re written
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/indepth/ ... d=msedgdhp
Phrases like : 'Victim', 'Victim narrative', 'Harmful', 'Divisive' etc sound very familiar to Desi Liberandus getting their knickers in a twist on re-writing or rather correcting wrong discourse :D :lol:
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

<POOF>

Admin Note: Please use your own social media profile to call other names you prefer for the Supreme Court of India. This forum does not want that liability.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

here is how the woke lie of the tanishq ad is brought out in actual fact by the grim situation on the ground

wonder what a woke blue ticked insignificant anus like chetan bhagat@chetan_bhagat would have to say now or is he too busy at the tanishq showroom to notice :mrgreen:

Swati Goel Sharma@swati_gs·1h

Lucknow woman Anjali Tiwari alias Ayesha, who burnt herself outside police station yesterday after facing harassment from her Muslim in-laws, has died in the hospital
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

We need the GD forum back
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Have Played FIFA with (real) husband of Tanishq ad lady. Luckily he doesnt know my SM profiles.
Met the lady too in common-friends# weddings. Both husband-wife arent into politics etc. Too engrossed in their tiny little lives.

The missus has given strict orders to STFU
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

This whole tribal area was allowed to converted.
Congress fields Christian candidate on Dang seat; recently inducted leader on Kaprada seat
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2020/10/14/ ... rada-seat/
It is interesting to note that Babubhai Varatha had in the month of August this year left BJP to rejoin Congress party with his supporters. Varatha had left Congress to join BJP around 18 years ago. In last August, he rejoined Congress party with 100 supporters in presence of Congress leader and former union minister Tushar Chaudhary.

Suryakant Gavit the other candidate is Christian activist active in Dang district. He is State Congress secretary.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

I work in Tanishq. The company is not at all Hindu phobic. It is the work of some Muslims. Thanks for trending this. He has not been suspended yet. But please don't boycott TATA group. Tata is serving the nation. TATA group also makes defence equipment.
What you all done is enough and thank-you for this. As some of us personally tried to stop it. But failed. Please don't boycott entire Tata group.
Saw this comment on You Tube