2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
greatde
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by greatde »

KJo wrote:Some RW people I talk to go into raptures when some peacefool people join the BJP or Congis defect to the BJP, but they don't realize that this is watering down the party and gradually after a point BJP will become another Congress.
Cong was also pro Hindu at some point and then it became an Islamic party.
There are plenty of BJP leaders today who have made anti-Modi or BJP comments in past. People can change, and it's part of the politics. And in the long run, and in this political arena which is now global, BJP needs different communities and even form "unholy alliances".

The important thing is the top leadership should be thoroughly ideological driven.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Also need to add no fear of chinese virus.
Bihar: SP orders investigation against police personnel who stood on Tricolor-rangoli at Mufassil Police Station
https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/bihar-s ... e-station/
The police officers posted at Mufassil Police Station forgot the flag code and committed a punishable offence by standing on the National Flag made out of Rangoli colours. When the photographs made to social media, netizens outraged and demanded action against the officers for the said photo-op.
Skanda
BRFite

Post by Skanda »

KJo wrote:Some RW people I talk to go into raptures when some peacefool people join the BJP or Congis defect to the BJP, but they don't realize that this is watering down the party and gradually after a point BJP will become another Congress.
There is no proof so far that this is the case. There are a number of Muslims within BJP in important positions. Its not very clear how much they have been able to influence a decision. Also, when Prime Minister Modi is himself criticized as "Maulana Modi", it can also be argued that BJP does not need muslims to change the character of BJP. Current crop of existing members is adequate to do the damage. Chill.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Was congress ever pro Hindu? I'm not sure where that's coming from. British agent nehru and his clan were and are all anti Hindu.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ Congress turned anti-Hindu with the arrival of Gandhi. This disease of anti-Hinduism in Indian polity and the cult of blind obedience to the leader was started by him. British kept promoting Gandhi's career as his philosophy suited them admirably. One Brit commentator called Gandhi their best policeman in India who was keeping a tight lid on Indians and squandering their energies
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:Wing Commander Namrita Chandi hits out on Karan Johar’s Dharma Production for ‘monstrous film’ Gunjan Saxena for showing IAF in poor light
https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/former- ... an-saxena/
Amidst the ongoing controversy that has erupted over Bollywood movie ‘Gunjan Saxena’ for negatively portraying the Indian Air Force, a former Air Force officer has written a scathing letter to the makers of the movie saying that they cannot peddle lies in the name of creative freedom.

In her letter to the makers of the movie – ‘Gunjan Saxena’, published by the Outlook, Wing Commander Namrita Chandi (Retd) has a written a detailed response addressing the negative portrayal of the Indian Armed Forces, especially Indian Air Force and has given a befitting reply by rejecting the claims of extreme gender bias, misogyny and even harassment of women in the IAF as portrayed in the movie.

Wing Commander Chandi (Retd.), in her letter, has said that both men and women have trained together in the Armed Forces and have seen each other under the worst of circumstances.

“This rebuttal to “Gunjan Saxena, The Kargil Girl”, has as little to do with Gunjan, as has the film,” Chandi categorically clarifies at the beginning.
without a doubt, this is a BIF project, aimed at vilifying the Indian armed forces.

there is a concerted effort to take down the SC as well as the Armed Forces because the Indian public still looks up with almost unlimited faith to these two institutions to safe guard national interests

the incidents dipicted are neither in gunjan's book nor could she have given her permission to the makers of the movie to take such gross liberties and viciously mangle the script, even under the most liberal premise of "artistic license"

IIRC, this supercilious karan johar pig was given a padma by the Modi govt last year, his self imagined intellectual and artistic pretensions notwithstanding.

Can't the govt guys take the trouble to get the correct read on such bollywoodia buffoons before handing out padmas like cheap choclates :mrgreen:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjayc wrote:^^ Congress turned anti-Hindu with the arrival of Gandhi. This disease of anti-Hinduism in Indian polity and the cult of blind obedience to the leader was started by him. British kept promoting Gandhi's career as his philosophy suited them admirably. One Brit commentator called Gandhi their best policeman in India who was keeping a tight lid on Indians and squandering their energies
the fact that the once untouchable, slyly contrived and deliberately manufactured britshit legacy gold standard reputations of such people are now starting to unravel and reveal their feet of clay is proof enough that the changed social milieu under the new govt is starting to gain traction.

such a situation could not even have been imagined barely a decade ago.

the leftist cabals whose reputations are all in tatters are now screaming the loudest as they see their life's work being all for naught, even as they see it washed away, into the sewers of history, right in front of their own eyes :mrgreen:
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Skanda wrote:
There is no proof so far that this is the case. There are a number of Muslims within BJP in important positions. Its not very clear how much they have been able to influence a decision. Also, when Prime Minister Modi is himself criticized as "Maulana Modi", it can also be argued that BJP does not need muslims to change the character of BJP. Current crop of existing members is adequate to do the damage. Chill.
I did not mention the Muslims in the BJP. If they were dharmic minded for long like Naqvi and others, it's no problem. The problem is inducting the turncoats from Cong who have been Congressi-minded for decades. You just cannot change their mindset overnight. Yes, some may be Congressi in name only for certain reasons, but when BJP inducts people who switch because they think their careers are not furthered in the Cong then problems arise once they reach a critical mass. They could start demanding sops for Muslims, pandering to Christians and other things that Cong indulges in. Right now the BJP leadership is strong, but this may not always be the case.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

The expression of joy at Kamala Harris in India is reaching comical proportions if not tragic. This is what makes all of us Hindus look like eunuchs; doing pooja for someone who could care less for her Indian heritage, much less Hindu. BTW, did her late Tamilian mother convert to Christianity?

https://ishare.rediff.com/video/others/ ... m/11122711

So whether its RW or LW, colonized disease runs deep in our DNA. Very tragic.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

CRamS wrote:The expression of joy at Kamala Harris in India is reaching comical proportions if not tragic. This is what makes all of us Hindus look like eunuchs; doing pooja for someone who could care less for her Indian heritage, much less Hindu. BTW, did her late Tamilian mother convert to Christianity?

5 faith facts about Biden’s VP choice Kamala Harris — a Black Baptist with Hindu family
But because her parents divorced when she was 7, she also grew up in Oakland and Berkeley attending predominantly Black churches. Her downstairs neighbor, Regina Shelton, often took Kamala and her sister, Maya, to Oakland’s 23rd Avenue Church of God in Oakland. Harris now considers herself a Black Baptist.
There is nothing to indicate her mother converted.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

xpost
--------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exKhs5LYcc4
Anand Teltumbade's contribution to Maoist front organisations | Capt Smita Gaikwad

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

KLNM and others, I am sure you following the bogus allegations by Pappu ecosystem on Facebbook's alleged collusion with ModiJi & Co. Boy these losers can concoct a narrative and go international with it. They can't just stomach ModiJi's popularity. Reminds me of my college days when some guys like me who would goof off and not do well in exams, and then turn around and make fun of super achievers our of sheer jealously that they had no life, they are 'mug pots', professors liked them bla bla :-).

Request you to please watch this clip on TimesNow debate on this issue. No true to the form of LW colonial fraudulent retards like Ashutosh who hailed the WSJ as some great epitome of truth and rectitude, Ratan Sharda gave his take. Now what I am interested in is the last part of his take, where he seemed to compare Facebook hiring Ankhi Das to Harvard hiring Omar Abdullah's keep as a 'professor'. It was not clear to me as to whether he praising Nidi Razdan or mocking her. Can you listen and give me your take. Its a short clip

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1295410030942932993
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

KLNMurthy wrote:
CRamS wrote:The expression of joy at Kamala Harris in India is reaching comical proportions if not tragic. This is what makes all of us Hindus look like eunuchs; doing pooja for someone who could care less for her Indian heritage, much less Hindu. BTW, did her late Tamilian mother convert to Christianity?

5 faith facts about Biden’s VP choice Kamala Harris — a Black Baptist with Hindu family
But because her parents divorced when she was 7, she also grew up in Oakland and Berkeley attending predominantly Black churches. Her downstairs neighbor, Regina Shelton, often took Kamala and her sister, Maya, to Oakland’s 23rd Avenue Church of God in Oakland. Harris now considers herself a Black Baptist.
There is nothing to indicate her mother converted.
From the same article:
She was criticized for not proactively assisting in civil cases against Catholic clergy sex abuse during the years she served as a prosecutor.
After graduating from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Harris specialized in prosecuting sex crimes and child exploitation as a young prosecutor. But two investigations by The Intercept and The Associated Press found that Harris was consistently silent on the Catholic Church’s abuse scandal — first as San Francisco district attorney and later as California’s attorney general.

Survivors of sex abuse at the hands of priests say she resisted informal requests to help them with their cases and refused to release church records on abusive priests that had been gathered by her predecessor, Terence Hallinan.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I am not a Facebook user and I very very rarely click on any Facebook link, but I just ended up skimming through what the pompous self-important Lutyen Vir Sanghvi pontificated about breaking up Facebook etc etc, as if he matters one jot to anybody outside his loyal circle.

I mean these bloody jokers so dominated the narrative in India, and still do to some extent, that they are worried about social media providing an alternate medium for those not in their circle. I mean ModiJi goes to the people directly bypassing these clowns. And thats their gripe, not some bogus 'threat to democracy' that they claim.

So my question is that while in US, I do hear from time to time some whining against Facebook, Twitter etc by politicians, but by and large, is there such a crescendo of angst against social media platforms like Facebook as there is among the Lutyen elite in India?

I know there was tons of crap in US about Russia meddling in 2016 US elections, only to come out pauper, but did anybody allege that Russians used Facebook to influence 2016 elections?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

CRamS wrote:Guys, I am not a Facebook user and I very very rarely click on any Facebook link, but I just ended up skimming through what the pompous self-important Lutyen Vir Sanghvi pontificated about breaking up Facebook etc etc, as if he matters one jot to anybody outside his loyal circle.

I mean these bloody jokers so dominated the narrative in India, and still do to some extent, that they are worried about social media providing an alternate medium for those not in their circle. I mean ModiJi goes to the people directly bypassing these clowns. And thats their gripe, not some bogus 'threat to democracy' that they claim.

So my question is that while in US, I do hear from time to time some whining against Facebook, Twitter etc by politicians, but by and large, is there such a crescendo of angst against social media platforms like Facebook as there is among the Lutyen elite in India?

I know there was tons of crap in US about Russia meddling in 2016 US elections, only to come out pauper, but did anybody allege that Russians used Facebook to influence 2016 elections?
A lot of progressive numb nuts cry about FB (not twitter because Twitter became a total left nut platform censoring even slightest hint of RW tilt) that they allow all groups to spread FUD not just left wing.

Warren promised she will break-up FB after winning.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

KLNM and Crams Sir this thread is not for American politics please keep to the subject of this thread.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

CRamS wrote:KLNM and others, I am sure you following the bogus allegations by Pappu ecosystem on Facebbook's alleged collusion with ModiJi & Co. Boy these losers can concoct a narrative and go international with it. They can't just stomach ModiJi's popularity. Reminds me of my college days when some guys like me who would goof off and not do well in exams, and then turn around and make fun of super achievers our of sheer jealously that they had no life, they are 'mug pots', professors liked them bla bla :-).

Request you to please watch this clip on TimesNow debate on this issue. No true to the form of LW colonial fraudulent retards like Ashutosh who hailed the WSJ as some great epitome of truth and rectitude, Ratan Sharda gave his take. Now what I am interested in is the last part of his take, where he seemed to compare Facebook hiring Ankhi Das to Harvard hiring Omar Abdullah's keep as a 'professor'. It was not clear to me as to whether he praising Nidi Razdan or mocking her. Can you listen and give me your take. Its a short clip

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1295410030942932993
sounded like he was dissing Nidhi Razdan: if Harvard hired her, does that make Harvard useless?

The last part was very unclear, with people talking over each other. What came through for me was the BJP defender was rather convoluted in his defense, or offensive defense. Hopping between, torn shirt - open fly and trying to reasonably "teach" why the charges don't make sense. Not crisp and not to the point.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/RuhiTewari/status/1 ... 7888000000
In Aaditya Thackeray, BJP knows a young, amiable face is emerging in Maharashtra’s politics, someone who can be a lethal combination of Shiv Sena’s core hardline politics & his own moderate image. This ‘brand’ needs to be dented promptly and effectively.
This is the same Aaditya Thackeray who was called "Shiv Sena ka pappu" by Anjana Om Kashyap in a candid and unscripted moment.

https://twitter.com/VaibhavP21/status/1 ... 9483199488
  • As a biographer of Balasaheb Thackeray & chronicler of the Shiv Sena's history, the most fascinating thing I've seen over the past year is how the very same people -- from Bollywood, media, academia, society's so-called 'elite' -- who could never stand the sight of the Sena...
  • ... and those who refused to grant it the most basic legitimacy as a political party, those who never described it as anything but a bunch of lumpens undeserving of any engagement & believed it to be politically untouchable, and those who would never even utter...
  • ... the name Shiv Sena without outright dismissal in their voice or the prefix 'rabid, communal, fundamentalist' etc are today its biggest champions and are suddenly seeing virtues in the party and its leaders that they NEVER saw all these years. It would be understandable if...
  • ...they did so with some decent understanding of the subject, or if Sena had genuinely undergone some so-called changes that these people would much rather see for it to become 'acceptable' for them. Nothing of the sort has happened, for anyone who'd look a little carefully...
  • ...So it won't be surprising if, in case Sena finds itself in a spot going forward, these people are first to abandon ship. They may do it by simply smelling trouble. If that happens, the interesting thing to see would be IF Sena's original followers are still around in a big way
  • And even if the party doesn't get into a spot, the interesting thing would be to see if, seeing all the 'weather-vanes' around, the original Sainiks still decide to hang around after some time. #Maharashtra politics may be in for even more interesting times ahead
I had time yesterdin so I watched a video on analysis of Modi's 2019 GE win. Don't see it shared before on this forum. Always fun to watch such videos when one need a lift in mood.

I had no plans to post this when I viewed it hence no notes except to recall that Hagdeep at some point states that BJP has eaten into Shiv Sena's core votebase. Don't know how true that is but it was Hagdeep's sense. Also in the 2nd video, Shyam Sharan, in a question, makes it sound as if the minotiries have been shafted by this big BJP win. Amazing diplomutts we've had over the years who feel that the minorities are entitled to a veto on India policy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtFc5ZPM3XM
Book Discussion on '2019: How Modi Won India' by Rajdeep Sardesai Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMa44VP6qQo
Book Discussion on '2019: How Modi Won India' by Rajdeep Sardesai Part 2
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

BREAKING NEWS:- Supreme Court orders CBI investigation in Sushant Singh Rajput case. Asks Maharashtra to handover all evidences and assist the CBI in its probe.

Any NEW future probe/FIR in connection with Sushant Singh Rajput's death will be handled by CBI wonlee.

Very clear-cut order by the sound of it leaving very little room for maneuvers and diversions.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

How much can the CBI uncover now, given that the Mumbai police has likely destroyed evidence? They can get non-destroyable things like call records. But physical evidence like the room where the death happened etc are all gone.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Regarding Facebook, BJP as usual, has been caught like a deer in headlights. They should have instituted parliamentary proceedings against Twitter, FB etc for bias, false/malicious reporting, Cambridge Analytica etc. Their ability to manage media of any sort was, as usual, pathetic.

Now Rahul is firing a pre-emptive shot at Facebook. BJP is reacting to it.
Skanda
BRFite

Post by Skanda »

pankajs wrote: Book Discussion on '2019: How Modi Won India' by Rajdeep Sardesai Part 1

Sorry to derail this thread. I took the pain of watching these videos and see Rajdeeps attempt to explain the Modi phenomenon.

The 90-minute 2-part video can be summarized as Rajdeep's bitterness realizing the wily Modi-Shah combo has outfoxed and out-gamed these journalists/academics/politicians combination so dominantly and so mercilessly that Rajdeep feels like the famous Mike Tyson quote:
"I'll f*** you 'till you love me, f*****!"

The pain in his voice also comes from the class difference. He still thinks Modi-Shah is inferior to him given they can't speak English well and several anecdotes he references in the video are about them being petty and having no morals, the "gawar" types. That this combo has risen to the top will surely make him burst a nerve soon.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Parth Pawar, Ajit Pawar's son, comments after SC decision on SSR case. Looks like some tension in the Pawarful family.

https://twitter.com/parthajitpawar/stat ... 9014169600
Parth Pawar @parthajitpawar

सत्यमेव जयते!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The CBI charges that will now stand against Rhea, her family and managers-IPC 120B,306,341,342,380,406,420,506-Criminal Conspiracy, Abetment to suicide, wrongful restraint and confinement, Theft, Breach of Trust Cheating and Criminal intimidation.

plus the already pending enforcement directorate charges.

new accused persons can be also be added and the CBI is now free to register a fresh case, if required.

Sushant Singh's Death Case: A First When Single Judge Bench Invokes Article 142 to Order CBI Probe

AUGUST 19, 2020

The judgment in the Sushant Singh Rajput's death case is set to go down in the judicial history as the first case when a single judge bench exercised its extraordinary powers under Article 142 of the Constitution.

Justice Hrishikesh Roy, presiding over the single judge bench in the Supreme Court, ordered for a CBI investigation in the actor's death case under Article 142.

"To ensure public confidence in the investigation and to do complete justice in the matter, this Court considers it appropriate to invoke the powers conferred by Article 142 of the Constitution," maintained Justice Roy.

The judge turned down the objection by senior lawyer Abhishek Manu Singhvi, who represented the Maharashtra government, in this regard.

Singhvi had said a single judge bench cannot exercise the powers under Article 142 and that it must be a bench having strength of at least two judges.

"This power is neither vested in the learned Single Judge vide Supreme Court Notification dated 17th September 2019, nor is it a power arising from or relatable to Section 406 of the CrPC. which alone is entrusted to the learned Single Judge," the senior lawyer had argued.

But Justice Roy did not accept this contention. The judge held: "As a Court exercising lawful jurisdiction for the assigned roster, no impediment is seen for exercise of plenary power in the present matter."

Justice Roy further noted that Article 142 uses the words "Supreme Court in exercise of its jurisdiction" may pass all suitable orders necessary for doing complete justice.

Therefore, there is no prohibition under the Constitution for a single judge bench, hearing a vase assigned as per roster, to invoke its authority under Article 142.

Article 142 allows the apex court to pass any order necessary to do "complete justice" in any case. "The Supreme Court in the exercise of its jurisdiction may pass such decree or make such order as is necessary for doing complete justice in any cause or matter pending before it..." the Article states.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

It's funny that no state says that their item territory would burn if IWT isn't scrapped. For issuing threats like this, this buffoon should have been jailed.

'Punjab Will Burn If Asked To Share Water With Haryana': CM Amarinder Singh Warns Centre On Sutlej-Yamuna Link Canal
https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/punj ... link-canal
Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Captain Amarinder Singh on Tuesday (18 August) warned the Centre on the long-pending Sutlej-Yamuna Link (SYL) canal and said that "Punjab will burn" if asked to share water with neighbouring Haryana.

Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat yesterday held a meeting with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar and Punjab CM Singh, who joined through video conferencing, News18 reported.

"If you decide to go ahead with SYL, Punjab will burn and it will become a national problem, with Haryana and Rajasthan also suffering the impact," a Punjab government statement said while adding that the issue could destabilise the state giving more room to Pakistan's attempts to revive Khalistan movement.

"You have to look at the issue from the national security perspective," he told Shekhawat.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Mob Violence At Tagore’s Visva Bharati University: What Caused It And Did Mamata's Trinamool Play A Part
https://swarajyamag.com/politics/was-th ... e-of-peace
The 99-year-old university has, over the past few decades, been periodically tormented by agitations launched by students, teachers and employees, resulting in a sharp deterioration in its standards.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Skanda wrote:
pankajs wrote: Book Discussion on '2019: How Modi Won India' by Rajdeep Sardesai Part 1

Sorry to derail this thread. I took the pain of watching these videos and see Rajdeeps attempt to explain the Modi phenomenon.

The 90-minute 2-part video can be summarized as Rajdeep's bitterness realizing the wily Modi-Shah combo has outfoxed and out-gamed these journalists/academics/politicians combination so dominantly and so mercilessly that Rajdeep feels like the famous Mike Tyson quote:
"I'll f*** you 'till you love me, f*****!"

The pain in his voice also comes from the class difference. He still thinks Modi-Shah is inferior to him given they can't speak English well and several anecdotes he references in the video are about them being petty and having no morals, the "gawar" types. That this combo has risen to the top will surely make him burst a nerve soon.
He came in with same bravado in that video with SSR's lawyer....accusing him of "media trial" ...lawyer walked off stating "ok...you guys invited me..I didnt come here...and we shouldnt do a media trial|"

We will see more humiliation of the thug from madison square garden. He is going to get punched physically soon as he will blow his fuse off at some point with somebody.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Lot of politico want co-operative bank outside the RBI supervision so that they can do their stuff away from prying eyes ...

https://twitter.com/PawarSpeaks/status/ ... 7490130944
Sharad Pawar @PawarSpeaks

I have written a letter to Hon. @PMOIndia Shri @narendramodi to express my deep concern about the preservation of the ‘Co-operative’ character of Co-operative banks having legacy of more than 100 years.
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1295995428614189056
iMac_too @iMac_too

साहेब is unhappy over RBI's supervision over cooperative banks. Written a letter to PM
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Of course Sharad Pawar, the patron saint of corruption in Maharashtra wants to "preserve the co-operative character" of the banks. There is no telling what skeletons might come tumbling out of the closets if the RBI looks into the books of some of these banks closely.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nachiket wrote:Of course Sharad Pawar, the patron saint of corruption in Maharashtra wants to "preserve the co-operative character" of the banks. There is no telling what skeletons might come tumbling out of the closets if the RBI looks into the books of some of these banks closely.
they didn't want fadnavis because he very efficiently and silently hobbled the long running fiefdoms in the APMC, coop societies and coop bank rackets by forcibly inducting govt nominies on their management boards and diluted the ability for patronage by crippling the powers of the so called elected "members".

among other things, the coalition MVA govt came into existence with the unsaid aim of reversing all the changes made by fadnavis and also they have put a condition that if the govt changes, fadnavis will not become the CM. There are political considerations for the center to consider accepting such a condition because of the inherent dominancies of certain empowered and politically powerful castes.

that is probably why there was some recent whisperings of fadnavis being moved to the center

padmabushan's long established political strength and financial muscle comes from patronage and "profitable placements" of influential followers, favor seekers and "finding the right path" using the babuz and presiding over negotiations between warring factions, shady industrial family feuds and deal making. All this comes at a cost to the customers.

such folks have huge contacts to ensure unimpeded flow of information through non party channels in all parties where everyone is allowed to dine sumptuously, and even regally perhaps and no one including the office clerk goes hungry. These folks are also vengeful which helps keep the customers in line.

Money greases all wheels without differentiation of caste or religion. Also, safety and protection is de rigueur and that's why the jehadis flock to him. It's also why the sadhus were allowed to be butchered in palghar by rice bag convert tribals and why the cops silently stood and watched the massacre. Its also why the naxals are being so publicly protected by the MVA with the puppet master pulling the strings from behind and the center has almost forcibly taken over the koregaon-bhima violence case and handed it over to the National Investigation Agency.

Now the problem is that MAD have made the changes irreversible by bring legislation via the center. Patron saints are bound to cry loudly and object vociferously.
Last edited by chetak on 19 Aug 2020 23:04, edited 1 time in total.
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

After post-Covid, remote/online voting mechanism has to be fast-tracked and given greater attention for future. It's not gonna be easy, given even a developed nation like USA having huge issues with mail voting. As for 2024, NRIs or some limited remote voting can be electoral beneficial for BJP as well.
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

darshan wrote:It's funny that no state says that their item territory would burn if IWT isn't scrapped. For issuing threats like this, this buffoon should have been jailed.

'Punjab Will Burn If Asked To Share Water With Haryana': CM Amarinder Singh Warns Centre On Sutlej-Yamuna Link Canal
https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/punj ... link-canal
Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Captain Amarinder Singh on Tuesday (18 August) warned the Centre on the long-pending Sutlej-Yamuna Link (SYL) canal and said that "Punjab will burn" if asked to share water with neighbouring Haryana.

Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat yesterday held a meeting with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar and Punjab CM Singh, who joined through video conferencing, News18 reported.

"If you decide to go ahead with SYL, Punjab will burn and it will become a national problem, with Haryana and Rajasthan also suffering the impact," a Punjab government statement said while adding that the issue could destabilise the state giving more room to Pakistan's attempts to revive Khalistan movement.

"You have to look at the issue from the national security perspective," he told Shekhawat.
Punjab keeps growing rice which is a water hungry crop and is anyway in surplus.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOfv0w8gI44
Supreme support for CBI probe; Is there a sinister conspiracy angle? | Blueprint Explosive Exclusive

Watch starting @ 21:10] Rahul I can tell you, the way this investigation is progressing from other agencies as well, very soon we will have a sensational development according to my sources ... We are looking at this case taking a sensational new turn ...

22:33] There is an angle that investigator are now looking at which is going to take this case way above just one player. It is looking at a conspiracy at a very very sinister angle to this entire probe and it is not something that you've heard in any of the theories that have been put out so far ..
Rampy
BRFite

Post by Rampy »

'Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Captain Amarinder Singh on Tuesday (18 August) warned the Centre on the long-pending Sutlej-Yamuna Link (SYL) canal and said that "Punjab will burn" if asked to share water with neighbouring Haryana.
[/quote]

Hmm if Punjab does burn can Kaptan sahab be dragged to court and prosecuted? This is real sad to see threats coming for an elected CM
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Rampy wrote:
'Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Captain Amarinder Singh on Tuesday (18 August) warned the Centre on the long-pending Sutlej-Yamuna Link (SYL) canal and said that "Punjab will burn" if asked to share water with neighbouring Haryana.

Hmm if Punjab does burn can Kaptan sahab be dragged to court and prosecuted? This is real sad to see threats coming for an elected CM[/quote]

Maybe the stockpiles of Pakistani afeem used to knock out a whole generation of Punjabis will burn with it and expose the snakes that allowed it to continue.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Archie.Col.Veteran.IA@archie65·18h

Many of you must have seen this video and read the book also...
Those who didn't and wish to know background of demonetisation..n the dirty hands of Cong in collapsing our economy.. plz do watch

The background of demonetisation
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

chetak wrote:
Archie.Col.Veteran.IA@archie65·18h

Many of you must have seen this video and read the book also...
Those who didn't and wish to know background of demonitisation..n the dirty hands of Cong in collapsing our economy.. plz do watch

The background of demonitisation
This is a must watch for people who were skeptical of Demonetization and why it was needed. I supported the step but started to feel that maybe the implementation and mitigation of people's pain was not managed well. I hope that at some point the reasoning/rationale for demonetization and what was saved and achieved will come to light.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Isn't that Sree Iyer from PGurus youtube channel ? I remember he wrote a fictional book based on true events about fake currency racket in India. His channel has <100k subscribers but produces excellent content with the recent exception of Prof Christine Fair who put on her usual flaky weak India, Modi/RSS evil and India = Pak bit.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambar wrote:Isn't that Sree Iyer from PGurus youtube channel ? I remember he wrote a fictional book based on true events about fake currency racket in India. His channel has <100k subscribers but produces excellent content with the recent exception of Prof Christine Fair who put on her usual flaky weak India, Modi/RSS evil and India = Pak bit.
It is