2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

Saif Ali Khan says- "There was no concept of India till the British came"

twitter

Now you know why Native Americans are called Red Pakistanis because according to ‘history buff’ #SaifAliKhan there was ‘no concept of India until the British came’...
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I heard there were a lot of cuts in Tanaji movie to make sure it does not offend peacefuls. Is it true?

I saw it. Well done movie!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

BJP President Since 1998:

✅Kushabhau Thakre
✅Bangaru Laxman
✅Jana Krishnamurthi
✅Venkaiah Naidu
✅LK Advani
✅Rajnath Singh
✅Nitin Gadkari
✅Rajnath Singh
✅Amit Shah
✅JP Nadda

Congress President Since 1998:

✅Sonia Gandhi
✅Rahul Gandhi
✅Sonia Gandhi

Last edited by chetak on 20 Jan 2020 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1218769533663449088
iMac_too
@iMac_too
Dear @ajaydevgn & @omraut
, your colleague is deriding your film just after it became a monstrous hit
What is this wrong with history int Tanaji movie? Jihadi and some random lady are spitting venom ...

Yes ... they showed Tanaji killed Udaybhan but actually his uncle killed him after Tanaji was killed but the whole movie was pretty mild. Tukde Tukde Islamist gangs can't even stand that Hindu warrior defeated moghuls!
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

vijayk wrote:I can understand Saif … an Islamic bigot.
WHat happens to these people like Kareena? Do they want to show they are more Islamic than their islamist husband?
I think Kareena Kapoor is the one wearing wearing the pants in the house. Having said that she doesn't mind if the nanny brings them up as pious Islamic kids. These narcisstic females can't look beyond their nose.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Shikara is a jihadi brothalwood crap. As a rule, don't see Hindi movies. There are only very rare exceptions.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

IMO, Saif Ali Khan is a shudh TSP TFTA RAPE who was 'unfortunate' to be born in India. And Kareena just another Lutyen bimbo, all of whom are enamored by TFTA traits. Recall, I think it was Sushant Sareen if I am not mistaken who narrated how Lutyen bimbos would fawn over TSP ambassador hard core Jihadi Ashraf Jehangir who had white European looks and a fake Brit accent.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Saif Ali Khan uncle was head of ISI.
It was because that guy migrated to TSP, Patudi became the Nawab.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Also in the black buck killing case, its was Saif Ali Khan Siddique who pulled out his family dagger and hallaled the dead deer.
This was in the testimony of the four Bollywood actors charged with killing the black buck.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

chetak wrote:Saif Ali Khan says- "There was no concept of India till the British came"
And the concept of Pakistan goes back to the Arab conquest of Sindh!
Another thought: how old is the concept of Germany? of the US? Brazil? Russia? the United Kingdom?
I understand that the problems of Pakistan would get solved if India was balkanized into small parts that can be conquered easily, one piece at a time.
Gautam
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Here is NYT who will put even mighty spinners like Shane Warne and Mutthiah Murlitharan to shame in the manner in whiich they spin CAA to perpetuate a hateful lie

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/worl ... camps.html

Just last month, Mr. Modi’s government passed a highly divisive law that creates a special path for migrants to get Indian citizenship — if they are not Muslim.
Others reasons why these NYT colonial b@stards and their Indian sepoys will not actually quote CAA accurately are because:

1. It brings forth Islamic barbarity perpetuated by their TSP and Islamist munnas
2. How can SDRE dirt bags be as enlightened as us white Christians to help persecuted minorities in other countries
3. That CAA will help 'low caste' Hindus will bust the propaganda that only upper caste Hindus are favored by BJP
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

ramana wrote:Saif Ali Khan uncle was head of ISI.
It was because that guy migrated to TSP, Patudi became the Nawab.
Did you folks hear his interview?? Watched him talking to some ndtv reporter. His words were like
1. Some of his relatives left India, they didn't think India was secular
2. Some of his relatives had been left behind in India, they thought India is secular
3. If it continues like this India won't be secular
Cant find it on YouTube
Just to remind, he's the sacred games guy who has the audacity to defend nepotism by using eugenics
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

g.sarkar wrote:
chetak wrote:Saif Ali Khan says- "There was no concept of India till the British came"
And the concept of Pakistan goes back to the Arab conquest of Sindh!
Another thought: how old is the concept of Germany? of the US? Brazil? Russia? the United Kingdom?
I understand that the problems of Pakistan would get solved if India was balkanized into small parts that can be conquered easily, one piece at a time.
Gautam
If we think about it weren't we balkanised over a long period.. From Afghanistan to Myanmar we've been chopped
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Arjun Panditji, I am working on the flux-Capacitor. Once that is complete, I will personally change much of the past. But in the meantime, we can only work in the present. We should not be balkanized anymore.
Gautam
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1219218135619817472
ANI @ANI

M Jagadesh Kumar, JNU Vice Chancellor: Out of 8500 students at JNU, 82% of students have cleared their hostel dues for winter registration as on Monday. Remaining students are also expected to complete their registration process since registration is still open with a late fee.
https://twitter.com/ndtv/status/1219221175135457285
NDTV @ndtv

#NDTVExclusive | Historian Ramachandra Guha in conversation with @nidhi – at 6 pm today. On-air and live stream on NDTV 24x7 and http://ndtv.com
Matashree is in no mood to forgive! Distortionist running from pillar to post giving clarification. Such is the state of FoE under that bleddy Mudi. Sigh!
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

g.sarkar wrote:Arjun Panditji, I am working on the flux-Capacitor. Once that is complete, I will personally change much of the past. But in the meantime, we can only work in the present. We should not be balkanized anymore.
Gautam
Good luck.. Say my hello to Hawking...btw did anyone cover raisina dialogue here? I was ...
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/NavroopSingh_/statu ... 8314987520
Navroop Singh @NavroopSingh_

Good BJP dumped Akalis in Delhi. Demanding 8 seats when u shldnt be given more than 3 given their limited presence. Apparently BJP was ready to give 3 but Akalis wanted to chew more than what they can take.
After Maharashtra the Akalis too made some remarks that seemed to suggest that they fancied their chances against the BJP. Now BJP has tied up with JDU for Delhi.

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1219232951314993152
ANI @ANI

Manoj Tiwari,Delhi BJP Chief: We have decided to give three seats to our allies. JDU will contest on two seats and LJP on 1 seat. Rest of the ten seats which remain, BJP will announce candidates for them soon #DelhiElections2020
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

ArjunPandit, Some sporadic coverage of Raisiana Dialogs in the Foreign Policy thread.
Nothing systematic.
Sad.

I wish we had someone with a speech to text converter and post the dialogs in the Foreign Policy thread.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

SaahilMurli Menghani

Verified account

@saahilmenghani
1h1 hour ago
More
#BREAKING

Here's the much awaited list. BJP releases 10 more names.

Sunil Yadav from New Delhi against Arvind Kejriwal.

And the big surprise. Deservedly @TajinderBagga gets it from Hari Nagar
Good news ... Baggaji has done phenomenal job in exposing Kujli
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

The link between this and Shikhara makes me too suspicious that it will be some watered down apologetic movie.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

can we collate articles describing CAA, NRC in easy lucid language, so that we can fight propaganda on social media.
To begin with

[Explained] Busting Biggest Lie Against CAA: No, Indian Hindus Excluded From NRC Can’t Bypass It Using CAA https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/expl ... -using-caa
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

Abihjit Iyer-Mitra hasn't been received very well in BRF, but his commentary and performances on Indian TV discussion shows is very sharp, quick witted, simple, lucid and concise. Definitely is sympathetic to the NDA/BJP( far more so than to the Congress) but in a sophisticated way.

Cannot speak about his view of Indian arms purchases from Russia, the US, Israel or France. But on The Newshour Debate and Republic TV debate et al, always await his slot and contribution.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

chetak wrote:twitter

One could argue that there is not yet a woman among the BJP presidents...but then there is not yet a man among the Congis either :lol:
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

IndraD wrote:can we collate articles describing CAA, NRC in easy lucid language, so that we can fight propaganda on social media.
To begin with

[Explained] Busting Biggest Lie Against CAA: No, Indian Hindus Excluded From NRC Can’t Bypass It Using CAA https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/expl ... -using-caa
I second that. Requests coming in for the factual anal-e-cess where UBCN specializes. Need urls pls:
1. Exactly what is CAA? (link to original, verifiable, official language, no explanations/interpretations.
2. Ditto on NRC.
3. Ditto on JKL law actually signed by Prez.
4. THEN, explanations on context and history. Link to language of Congress refugee/citjenship laws.
5. THEN, context on BIF/Indian Spring types.
Serious request onlee pls.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

KL Dubey wrote:
chetak wrote:twitter

One could argue that there is not yet a woman among the BJP presidents...but then there is not yet a man among the Congis either :lol:
How dare you?
What about rahul. :lol:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

When people claim that India did not exist before 1947, They are primarily referring to India as it exists today. Of course before 1947, geographical state of India was much larger till partition happened.
What we natives refer to India is the concept of Bharatvarsha which has existed since time immemorial.
I think the modern McCauley education system supported and nurtured by commie-congress cabal has firmly planted the idea in the mind of most of the people that India was created by Brits and handed over to Nehru as a single political entity.

Many years ago, Same Saif had claimed that he as a Muslim finds it hard to get a house in Mumbai.

PS: Don't forget that Mansur Ali Khan Patudi too was accused of killing protected animals.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 073719.cms
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Here is another one of those Raghuram Rajan, Satya Nadella types, Prof. Raju, very successful in his personal field of theoretical physics, but then moralistically farts from his rear end on CAA as a self appointed enlightened preacher, and worse from his pompous pedestal, he whines that ModiJi and Indian govt is 'suppressing' him by going on a witch hunt against him. I doubt ModiJi has any time for this prik, but thats exactly what he was claiming in a TV interview

https://www.rediff.com/news/interview/p ... 200121.htm
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

nandakumar wrote:
vijayk wrote:I can understand Saif … an Islamic bigot.
WHat happens to these people like Kareena? Do they want to show they are more Islamic than their islamist husband?
I think Kareena Kapoor is the one wearing wearing the pants in the house. Having said that she doesn't mind if the nanny brings them up as pious Islamic kids. These narcisstic females can't look beyond their nose.
Go back a bit in time and ask, what was wrong with people like Sharmila Khan Pataudi to bring up a closet Jehadi while that idiot Brother-in-Law of Salman Khan names his Son as 'Ayat Sharma'. Jai ho to Bhaiwood.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

CRamS wrote:Here is another one of those Raghuram Rajan, Satya Nadella types, Prof. Raju, very successful in his personal field of theoretical physics, but then moralistically farts from his rear end on CAA as a self appointed enlightened preacher, and worse from his pompous pedestal, he whines that ModiJi and Indian govt is 'suppressing' him by going on a witch hunt against him. I doubt ModiJi has any time for this prik, but thats exactly what he was claiming in a TV interview

https://www.rediff.com/news/interview/p ... 200121.htm
A lot of pompous folks think that Modi Ji has a personal agenda against them and are obsessed with dragging his name into everything, even if the streetlight is not working or there is a speed-breaker in front of their home.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Government to de-criminalise Income Tax Act, anti-money laundering law: FM Nirmala Sitharaman
What is the truth about all this? How can the act of money-laundering be made a civil offence? This is like making the entire hawala business a civil case, with the people who indulge in this never getting any serious punishment. If hawala and Tax frauds were not serious crimes, what was the point in doing De.Mo? Or is it that GoI wants tax frauds and shady financial transactions of industrial big wigs to be made a civil offence, while the same done by common folks remain a criminal offence?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

M Jagadesh Kumar, JNU Vice Chancellor: Out of 8500 students at JNU, 82% of students have cleared their hostel dues for winter registration as on Monday. Remaining students are also expected to complete their registration process since registration is still open with a late fee.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Indian medical has reached a new heights, skull hit with steel rod and 16 stitches Marks gone in within few days, it's a new guniess record.

chetonzz
BRFite

Post by chetonzz »

vijayk wrote:https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1218769533663449088
iMac_too
@iMac_too
Dear @ajaydevgn & @omraut
, your colleague is deriding your film just after it became a monstrous hit
What is this wrong with history int Tanaji movie? Jihadi and some random lady are spitting venom ...

Yes ... they showed Tanaji killed Udaybhan but actually his uncle killed him after Tanaji was killed but the whole movie was pretty mild. Tukde Tukde Islamist gangs can't even stand that Hindu warrior defeated moghuls!
one thing that stands out most (at least personally to me)...

there was a scene when tanaji's wife (kajol) is delivering a dialogue something like- "only because of shivaji maharaj's sword, honor of women and janeu of brahmins are safe".....in maharashtra, even in marathi trailer- "brahmin part" is cut-replaced with "everyone's home"- i guess it is still there in hindi version trailer but certainly not in hindi movie...

i guess no one cares due to irrelevant vote bank/ inability of street violence of brahmins
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Why burn records at Delhi Transport department?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 422439.cms
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Aditya_V wrote:Why burn records at Delhi Transport department?

Old trick. If there is a inconvenient truth in the documents, burn them.
I am surprised that digitalization of govt records hasn't happened yet.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Came across fantastic lucid presentation on CAA & NRC from one & only Doordarshan!!!!!
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Vikas wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:Why burn records at Delhi Transport department?

Old trick. If there is a inconvenient truth in the documents, burn them.
I am surprised that digitalization of govt records hasn't happened yet.
I dont think AAP digitized anything, Left, INC and AAP have stated they are against Digitisation. But I thought AAP were sure of getting 68+, why take this risk?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vikas wrote:When people claim that India did not exist before 1947, They are primarily referring to India as it exists today. Of course before 1947, geographical state of India was much larger till partition happened.
What we natives refer to India is the concept of Bharatvarsha which has existed since time immemorial.

I think the modern McCauley education system supported and nurtured by commie-congress cabal has firmly planted the idea in the mind of most of the people that India was created by Brits and handed over to Nehru as a single political entity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Was 'INDIA' a British idea? Sanjeev Sanyal

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
Ramu kaka dared to mock Rahul.

Immediately, liberals are reminding him of his aukat.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

A history of hypocrisy: From the Mughals to JNU

A history of hypocrisy: From the Mughals to JNU

Guest Author
20 January 2020
(PC: Hindustan Times)

“It is your own doing!” The letter said. In his heart of hearts, he knew it was true, Muhiuddin Aurangzeb, now going by the sobriquet Alamgir was right. “It was I who commenced it and now it has consumed me, as well as my Dara”, Khurram thought out loud.

Time is a great leveller. Prince Khurram began his reign by defying primogeniture and imprisoning his step mother and killing all his brothers. Now, he stood imprisoned in his own palace by his third born, Aurangzeb, who had defeated his favourite son and the heir to his throne.

“Maybe, what the Hindus believe is true. You reap what you sow, Karma eventually wins”, he declared to Jahanara, the daughter who cared for him. “You must protest! You must defy! You must object! Father, this is unjust. You are the true emperor of Hindustan. The peacock throne belongs to you”, she shot back. Khurram did not respond, looking out from his balcony at the memory of the one true love of his life, Mumtaz Mahal. “Hypocrisy”, he murmured; “It is improper of me to demand justice, when I have done nothing to deserve it” the former emperor of Hindustan mused, while continuing to stare at the opulent marble white mausoleum of his deceased wife.

360 years later, on the streets of the city, Emperor Shah Jahan founded, hypocrisy runs amok, with naked audacity and belligerence.

Aap Chronology Samajhiye

The Jawaharlal Nehru University was the brainchild of M C Chagla, a distinguished jurist and an earnest Education Minister. He dedicated it as an ode to his beloved leader, and wanted its ideals to mimic the virtues of the first prime minister of India. National integration, scientific socialism, humanism, tolerance, modernity, academic excellence, scientific temper, democracy, patriotism and inclusion were supposed to be the bedrocks of the institution.

Built on a theme of red & white in 1969, the university turned more red and less white in the ‘70s, transforming into the bastion of the Left. It was odd that a university in the capital would evolve into a Marxist fortress, even while the ideology remained politically relevant only in the states of Kerala & West Bengal. This was partly serendipitous and partly orchestrated.

Student politics formed a glorious part of India’s independence movement but post-1947, the Congress leaders saw no reason to foster or encourage it. They were the establishment now and much like the British, they did not want to be challenged. Pandit Nehru went as far as appealing to students all over India to eschew politics and help in ‘Bharat Nirman’. The Congress dissolved its student factions but the Communist Parties of India did not. They regarded universities as a path to socio-political prominence.

JNU’s early students were primarily linguists who were interested in Russian and radical social scientists that were experimenting and oscillating between different strands of socialism. The Left had found their gold mine. Here were willing apprentices who were curious about or mesmerised by Marx, prepared to transform into comrades. Providentially, the Left also found their golden boy, Prakash Karat. Equipped with iconoclastic charm, British sophistication, firebrand oratory and zealous organizational skill, Karat spearheaded the Student’s Federation Of India (SFI) and forged into JNU’s soul. The Left through the SFI, the AISF, the social science faculty and Karat seized JNU. If there was any doubt about JNU’s predilections, they were extinguished during the three year reign of the charismatic Sitaram Yechury as JNU Students Union president. It was too late for the NSUI (formed hastily in 1971) and the ABVP (non-existent in JNU even back then). Their lack of initiative and aptitude lost them JNU forever, as the Left’s sway was ruthless.

18 kilometers away and 360 years ago, in the Qila E Mubarak, also built with a theme of red and white; Dara Shukoh, the eldest son of Shah Jahan lies on his bed exhausted ruing his tardiness. If only, his principle army had not been late in reinforcing him at the battle of Samugarh, he would have defeated Aurangzeb. “It wasn’t ability or proficiency, it was dumb luck” he screamed staring up at his Allah/Prabhu. If only he’d perceived his younger brother’s machinations a day early, he would be the one celebrating victory. “Maybe, it is destiny, maybe, it is written” he whispered with resignation as the mythical prince of destiny sank back ruminating his fate.

A Culture of Violence

The Left has a history of bloodshed. Whether it was the Soviet Union, China, Cuba, Vietnam or Cambodia; violence has always been the one constant. The Indian Left was no different; on the tramways of Calcutta, in the rural hinterland of Naxalbari and on the streets of Cochin, widespread carnage took place against the establishment. After the Emergency, where students of the Left distinguished themselves as revolutionaries against Mrs Gandhi, it was time they took over the mantle; after all, JNU was now the Left and the Left was now JNU.

The Left has always painted the State as nefarious, autocratic, evil, monopolistic, brutal, casteist, xenophobic, racist, corrupt, immoral, sexist, communal, elitist and misanthropic. JNU did the same, just with better intellect and optics. But they also disguised their penchant for coercion, violence & intolerance by disguising it as struggles against the establishment and masking it with words like social justice, pro-minority, pro-farmers, democratic, anti-totalitarian, secular and populist.

In its illustrious history, JNU students have abused and intimidated ideological rivals, gheraoed the vice-chancellor at his office or home multiple times, beaten up teachers, stoned houses of the faculty, protested and boycotted Prime Ministers, fought the police on the streets, wrecked property, taken part in internal skirmishes and gone on strikes numerous times. The university has been shut down due to hooliganism and vandalism multiple times in all the decades since its inception. (Source: JNU: The Making of a University by Rakesh Batabayal)

The lifestyle of violence has always been a given. But since the 90s, there’s been an alarming and gradual shift from an anti establishment stance to an anti India one. JNU has gone from supporting China during Tiananmen and the USSR during Solidarity to supporting azadi in Kashmir, celebrating Naxalite violence, beating up army personnel, lauding terrorists on death penalties and shouting infamous and catchy anti-India slogans in their rallies.

After staring at the Taj Mahal in silence for a few minutes, Shah Jahan turned towards a patient Jahanara peering at him with expectation. “I have blood on my hands beloved daughter. Let us not ignore it, because history won’t. I poisoned, beheaded, trampled, strangulated and stabbed everyone who I believed were contenders to the throne. After wearing the crown, I eliminated family members, friends, allies and brothers, I perceived to be my rivals. With so much gore and violence, on my conscience, how can I stand on moral high ground and talk of justice? How can I speak of morality and mercy? How can I expect to be treated any differently?” Knowing his daughter would not be convinced by lengthy monologues, he moved towards her and held her face in his palms. “To ask for justice and compassion now would be sanctimonious. It would be hypocritical, my child. I am not that man. I am not going to request an audience with Aurangzeb and I am not going to beg for Dara’s life or mine. When the fall is all that’s left, it matters a great deal, how a man falls down.” With tears in her eyes and pathos in her heart, Jahanara hugged her father and wept, recognizing that Allah had sealed all three of their fates.

Providence & Fate

Except, the students of JNU in 2020, do not have the gravitas or the self-enlightenment that the fifth Mughal Emperor possessed. Their insincerity and deceit loom large over the dastardly act of violence.

Let’s be clear here, this writer sympathises with them and does not condone actions taken by masked cowards. The goons need to be put behind bars, whether ABVP activists or not. Nonetheless, it is the victim card that JNU plays that reeks of hypocrisy.

5 decades of relentless, regular and repeated aggression makes the moral high ground they stand on, untenable. I can’t help but also feel a sense of vindication when I see them demand justice and declare innocence. Violence begets violence and it was only a matter of time before a lunatic fringe decided enough was enough and answered in kind. This decade, dominated by a resurgent Right has a recurring theme: intolerance of intolerance. The Right does not believe in watching meekly while it is coerced, manipulated, assaulted, condescended and violated. It will fight back and unfortunately, when you’ve been the instigator for so long, you don’t get to choose or dictate, the method of the counter punch. It’s Karma in its most academic sense.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. At the end of the day, they are all citizens of India and deserve due process. They did not deserve being abused this way. This is what distinguishes us from them. All of them great arguments. Except, where are your tears for the countless students JNU has assaulted over the decades? Where is you candle light vigil for the faculty whose houses were stoned? Where is your peaceful protest for the police officers who’ve borne the brunt of fury? Where are your chants and slogans for all the politicians and officers who’ve been gheraoed for days? Where are the celebrities when the aam aadmi’s property is vandalised? Where is the justice for those affected by the rampage of the JNU juggernaut over the last 50 years?

360 years later, on the streets of Shahjahanabad, hypocrisy runs amok with naked audacity and belligerence.

This article was written by Sujay Iyer. He is a Senior Resident, Nephrology at Fortis Hospital, Noida.