2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Rony »

vijayk wrote: RSS was no where except in K'taka. This helped them to identify the perfect places: AP and TN.

Even now there is no realization. They are getting it slowly. Even CON/Jagan hardest supporters in AP are seeing what is happening. The problem is TDP and their supporters. They are fanatic and mad even now. Propaganda and lies have taken so much hold on their brains that they can't see anything. They make it easier for Jagan by diverting all blame on Modi with their lies on EVM, no funds for state ...
Current trend among TDP supporters post-2019 is blame all Jagan failures including conversions on Modi/BJP/RSS.

Me : Conversions are increasing in AP. No govt is doing anything

TDP supporter : What is your Modi doing ? what is your RSS doing ? They are responsible for this. They bought Jagan to power. They are not putting him in jail. BJP-YSRCP are in cohorts. Your Modi/Amitshah/RSS are %$^#@% . They will all go to hell. They all will die like YSR.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Tell them CBN was allowing rampant conversion since 2016.
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

In this pandemic crisis, BJP should also work for online voting. Its the right time to fast-track such reforms, both allowing local citizens to vote online, and also NRIs to vote in elections.

Its disappointing that in 6 years, nothing on election reforms.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Who controls the Internet, not GOI, online Voting raises too many questions, meanwhile we are importing 60 sprayers from the UK of all places. Funny why the UK manufacturers Locust spraying equipment and not us, when we have a locust attack on a small scale every year.

http://agrospectrumindia.com/news/91/71 ... ocust.html

Shows how slow GOI is.

Ideally we should get this done with UAV with Infra red cameras attacking locusts at night when they sleep on a tree and in numbers
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

chetak wrote:nephew following his uncle pappu's footsteps.

kid can't even tweet straight.

looking at all the ladies following them, the grandson seems to have got his eyetalian grandmother's gender right though :mrgreen:

Chetakji
Munna knows even today 'Who Wears the Pants in the Family' :rotfl: :rotfl:
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

BJP to set up missionary cell in Mizoram to fight anti-Christian party tag

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... VJFTJ.html

Some excerpts:
"Among other objectives, the cell will also push for the “highest cross to be built in Mizoram and request the Centre to finance religious trips of at least 20 people annually to places like Jerusalem, Bethlehem and so on,” Hluna said."
"“There are a lot of Mizo Christian missionaries working all over the country. The new cell will help them if they face any problems because of their religious beliefs,” Hluna said."
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

It does seem to me now that the Chincoms have indeed encroached into our territory. Or maybe a better way to put it is disputed territory. But either way, Chincoms' aggression is an unilateral attempt to change the status quo. If it was only that puke Ajai Shukla whose only motive is to make ModiJi look bad, I would have been dismissive, but now even Brahma Chellaney claims the same

https://twitter.com/Chellaney/status/12 ... 6582392832

https://twitter.com/Chellaney/status/12 ... 6547713024

So this does put India in a dilemma. Chincoms are not going to withdraw unilaterally. Not sure what options India has. If the Chincoms stay put, pretty soon, it will become a disgusting, puke worthy tu tu mein mein between Pappu BIF slaves and BJP hot heads along the lines of 'you lost so much in 1962' (Pappu & Co), while 'we didn't lose any of our terrorist only disputed parts' (BJP); with Pappu & Co relentlessly mocking "56-inch" ModiJi. But I still feel and hope ModiJi & Co will come up with something creative to restore status quo ante.
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

CRamS wrote:It does seem to me now that the Chincoms have indeed encroached into our territory. Or maybe a better way to put it is disputed territory. But either way, Chincoms' aggression is an unilateral attempt to change the status quo. If it was only that puke Ajai Shukla whose only motive is to make ModiJi look bad, I would have been dismissive, but now even Brahma Chellaney claims the same

https://twitter.com/Chellaney/status/12 ... 6582392832

https://twitter.com/Chellaney/status/12 ... 6547713024
So this does put India in a dilemma. Chincoms are not going to withdraw unilaterally. Not sure what options India has. If the Chincoms stay put, pretty soon, it will become a disgusting, puke worthy tu tu mein mein between Pappu BIF slaves and BJP hot heads along the lines of 'you lost so much in 1962' (Pappu & Co), while 'we didn't lose any of our terrorist only disputed parts' (BJP); with Pappu & Co relentlessly mocking "56-inch" ModiJi. But I still feel and hope ModiJi & Co will come up with something creative to restore status quo ante.
Ram Saar,
But Abhijit Mitra-Iyer is tweeting differently so who knows more?

https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/126 ... 48672?s=20
Let me state this emphatically: THERE ARE NO CHINESE TROOPS ON INDIAN SOIL. There was a small ingress of 40-60 troops that was forced back on 22nd May. Nothing in Pangong nothing in Galwan. We have images but do not yet have permission to print.

https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/126 ... 88032?s=20
.2n there are about a dozen pieces of field artillery and tanks 3-5 kilometres from the LAC within Chinese territory and 4-5 Sukhois at China’s Ngari airbase 200 kms away. There’s nothing we can do about that because it’s within their side of the LAC
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Mappunni, I did read those tweets by Abhijeet and I also saw him on TimesNow. Its a matter of interpretation on 'our' territory Vs 'theirs'. Sushant Sareen also made this observation without disputing Ajai Shukla's central claim of Chincom aggression (his exaggerated claim of 10K Chincom troops notwithstanding). But there is no denying that Chinese have made an aggressive move. Also, unlike that vermin Ajai Shukla who is hand in glove with BIF, Brahma Chellaney does not have any axe to grind with ModiJi. But of course I am aware that Brahma Chellaney is usually very pessimistic.

So there is enough in there for pukes like Ajai Shukla to go hammer and tongs, and provide enough ammunition to his master Pappu & Co to go on an attack binge against ModiJi. When you have Saba Naqvi of all people berate ModiJi for not being able to counter Chincom 'aggression', you know what ModiJi is up against internally. In fact, I believe it was on Abhijeet Iyer's time line that one of our retd general tweeted that exaggerated claims of Chincom aggression are mostly from Pakis and internal saboteurs.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Tiktok and other various Chinese spyware need to go before next major election. Sometime back Chinese browser app was caught logging every detail.

GoI needs to incentivize bug hunting big time.

Mitron app takes on TikTok as downloads on Google Play Store cross 50 lakh
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesn ... akh/597538
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Now, Srisailam Temple Scam Rocks Andhra; Staff Of Two National Banks Siphon Off Money Collected For Poojas

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/now- ... for-poojas
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

CRamS wrote:Mappunni, I did read those tweets by Abhijeet and I also saw him on TimesNow. Its a matter of interpretation on 'our' territory Vs 'theirs'. Sushant Sareen also made this observation without disputing Ajai Shukla's central claim of Chincom aggression (his exaggerated claim of 10K Chincom troops notwithstanding). But there is no denying that Chinese have made an aggressive move. Also, unlike that vermin Ajai Shukla who is hand in glove with BIF, Brahma Chellaney does not have any axe to grind with ModiJi. But of course I am aware that Brahma Chellaney is usually very pessimistic.

So there is enough in there for pukes like Ajai Shukla to go hammer and tongs, and provide enough ammunition to his master Pappu & Co to go on an attack binge against ModiJi. When you have Saba Naqvi of all people berate ModiJi for not being able to counter Chincom 'aggression', you know what ModiJi is up against internally. In fact, I believe it was on Abhijeet Iyer's time line that one of our retd general tweeted that exaggerated claims of Chincom aggression are mostly from Pakis and internal saboteurs.
Sir-ji, if all it comes down to is a matter of interpretation, then what's the whole brouhaha about? People like Lt Col Ajai Shukla (retd) are bound to fish in troubled waters, well aware that the average guy has no idea about the conditions in the Karakoram/DBO/Chushul/Demchok axis, and that idea of the Chinese stealthily infiltrating 10000+ troops should be seriously laughed at (pun fully intended). One can only counter such reports with details, by which time, most people tune out and only retain what the first-mover, i.e. Shukla wrote. There is no question of any awareness of his undeclared vested interests, political leanings and reasons behind that.

Having said that, we on the forum should know better, and not fall prey to to such nonsense, when there are much more credible experts who can and do analyse the situation better. Some have even physically visited some of these areas, so their words cannot be dismissed easily. All one needs to do is to report to the Border Watch thread in the mil forum, and the picture is made clear after perusing some of these authoritative posts. And that is my request of you: kindly do consider instead of the usual practice of watching NDTV and coming here to gloomily share their propaganda.

Whether AIM has a point in his tweets or not, here is some food for thought for you: why did Nepal suddenly start a border issue, which was quickly followed by the chinese doing their nautanki? Has it got anything to do with the fact that the Lipulekh pass on the India-Nepal-Tibet tri-junction is a mere 70km from the vital G-219 highway in Tibet (as the crow flies), and hardly 15km from the S-207 highway which links Tibet and Nepal? (15km is well within artillery range, and a well developed road enables us to move units and ammo that much more effectively). So are the Chinese feeling a reverse Doklam here, and as is usual with them, start a fire elsewhere to distract us? I don't know the answer either, but my point is, we all have theories, and only theories. Our troops are well provisioned these days and well dug-in, so let's not get into dhoti shiver mode on the word of Col Shukla, or worse, Saba Naqvi (since when did she become military analyst?). Anyway, all this is OT here and there is a dedicated thread in the mil forum, so will stop.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Well someone gotta make a strat thinktank about what happens to non-believers when collaborators within and outside gang up on heatheins pegeins koofr as population % comes down.

Chinese are latest international troublemakers while the earlier ones hold strong.. as Chinese people speak, maybe we are going to live in interesting times.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Woman raped by Moulvi Aslam, media gives it a ‘Hindu spin’ by using image of a saffron-clad Hindu priest and describing the perpetrator as “Tantrik”

While the accused was patently Muslim, several media organisations, including Nayi Duniya, gave the entire incident a Hindu spin by describing the alleged rapist as "Tantrik"
https://www.opindia.com/2020/05/muslim- ... d-tantrik/

In their propensity to shield Muslim perpetrators, media organisations often resort to chicanery by withholding complete details and leaving out the identities of the criminals altogether. However, of late, there have been concerted attempts made by many media outfits to not only conceal the names of Muslim perpetrators but also give them a Hindu spin to depict that the crime was committed by Hindus.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ignominious End For Former Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohamad As The Nonagenarian Islamist Is Sacked From His Own Political Party That He Co-Founded https://swarajyamag.com/insta/former-ma ... ical-party via @swarajyamag
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Trump has just categorized Twitter as a publisher

As a publisher they’re now removing their legal immunities.

Twitter can now be held accountable for censoring Conservative voices.

Twitter can now be sued over boycotts of companies and their lost revenue.

Modi must do the same and jack jack in India too. :mrgreen:

Ryan Fournier@RyanAFournier·20h

BREAKING: President Trump has just categorized Twitter as a publisher, removing their legal immunities.

THIS IS HUGE.

Twitter can now be held accountable for censoring Conservative voices.

THANK YOU, President Trump!
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

chetak wrote: Modi must do the same and jack jack in India too. :mrgreen:
While I'd love for Modi to do that but I think we should wait a bit. Let Trump absorb all the hate about it first and in a couple of weeks or in a month let Jacky boy have it in an dark alley.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Who exactly is going to go and file cases against anti Hindu entities? Other side knows how to file FIRs and cases and follow through.
Twitter restores ISKCON spokesperson’s account after briefly locking it, removes proof of insult of Hindus in Shemaroo video citing copyright violation

As Shemaroo is the copyright owner, it means that the organisation had the video removed which was merely published as a proof of the charges made in the complaint.
https://www.opindia.com/2020/05/twitter ... nd-hindus/
ISKCON rejects Shemaroo Entertainment’s ‘apology’, to proceed with legal action against comedian Surleen Kaur for abusive, derogatory statements

Rejecting Shemaroo's apology, ISKCON spokesperson Radharamn Das said, "This has become a trend to demean Sanatan Dharma. No more. We will make an example out of this nonsense. Enough is enough."
https://www.opindia.com/2020/05/iskcon- ... tatements/
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

darshan wrote:Who exactly is going to go and file cases against anti Hindu entities? Other side knows how to file FIRs and cases and follow through.
No one. I think we all realize that christianity and islam aren't religions but more like a business for the first and political tool for the second. Hinduism just can't compete with that. It'd be like expecting the local mom and pop stores to fight Amazon. Amazon has $1000/hr lawyers while the mom and pop store has to pay hafta to the local government thugs just to stay open.

Until and unless it becomes profitable for someone to fight this modern war and file those cases, hinduism won't have any future.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

no wonder that the eyetalians are being wined and dined by the hans

IANS Tweets@ians_india
Even as the Central government has never admitted it, #China had occupied 640 sq km of Indian territory in Eastern #Ladakh during the second term of the #UPA regime under Prime Minister #ManmohanSingh.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

BHARAT SONI@bhrtshoni1·19h
Yes see how UPA is cruse to nation

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

and yet the IA was not allowed to respond.

looks like it was the MMS's family affair to interfere in vital military appointments if one were to track the genesis of the politically mandated hounding of Gen VK Singh and the coronations thereafter.

IANS Tweets@ians_india·May 28

In 2013, former Foreign Secretary Shyam Saran after his visit to the region had informed the government that the People's Liberation Army (PLA) patrol had set a new Line of Actual Control (#LAC), thus occupying 640 sq km of #Indian territory in Eastern #Ladakh.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Is there any limit to how traitorous Eyetalian dynasty can be ? Every new day, a new revelation. :evil:
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Not sure why to whitewash everything so easily by saying Italians when the rot can be traced to nehru and gandhi. Italians are merely the tool. Who's behind them? Chinese? Pagan killers?

No one should be surprised to learn this things about people who want to destroy the whole civilization. Pieces of territory are nothing compared to that.

Centuries after centuries military keeps serving wrong leaders without thinking about serving the actual civilization.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

For a second, I thought that this bunch may know a thing or two about the Gita and fighting. But I guess not.
Twist in the tale: ISKCON accepts apology of Shemaroo, says won’t pursue its case against the company for Surleen Kaur video that insulted ISKCON and Hindus: Report

While ISKCON accepted Shemaroo's apology, the company got the video posted by ISKCON official as proof on Twitter deleted, and also got the account locked on copyright violation
https://www.opindia.com/2020/05/iskcon- ... leen-kaur/
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

darshan wrote:Not sure why to whitewash everything so easily by saying Italians when the rot can be traced to nehru and gandhi. Italians are merely the tool. Who's behind them? Chinese? Pagan killers?

No one should be surprised to learn this things about people who want to destroy the whole civilization. Pieces of territory are nothing compared to that.

Centuries after centuries military keeps serving wrong leaders without thinking about serving the actual civilization.
The eyetylians are tools alright blunt ones at that.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

darshan wrote:For a second, I thought that this bunch may know a thing or two about the Gita and fighting. But I guess not.
tbh it would reflect extremely poor on ISKCON to go ahead with the case. It has to be a NGO working against religious discrimination which does the dirty work. Then ISKCON can come in and say "we forgive the sinners" and "ask" for a generous contribution to the ISKCON cause to show repent.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

chetak wrote:no wonder that the eyetalians are being wined and dined by the hans

IANS Tweets@ians_india
Even as the Central government has never admitted it, #China had occupied 640 sq km of Indian territory in Eastern #Ladakh during the second term of the #UPA regime under Prime Minister #ManmohanSingh.
Within this week i had read in one of the threads about various meetings that pappu, his sister and Vadra had with the Chinese starting in 2017 in and around the doklam time. I am not able to find it, Can gurus please point me to it?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ISKCON did right thing.

Only financial hurt would straighten up that scumbag which company has done.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

m_saini wrote:
darshan wrote:For a second, I thought that this bunch may know a thing or two about the Gita and fighting. But I guess not.
tbh it would reflect extremely poor on ISKCON to go ahead with the case. It has to be a NGO working against religious discrimination which does the dirty work. Then ISKCON can come in and say "we forgive the sinners" and "ask" for a generous contribution to the ISKCON cause to show repent.
Sanjay Dixit ಸಂಜಯ್ ದೀಕ್ಷಿತ್ संजय दीक्षित@Sanjay_Dixit·5h
This is a very very praiseworthy stance from
@RadharamnDas of ISKCON. Sanatana Dharma is not a piece of mud for anyone to trample over. Rightly, he has said ‘no more’. Insults to Sanatana Dharma shall be legally prosecuted. An example for all of us to follow

watch video
https://twitter.com/Sanjay_Dixit/status ... 5412358145
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the standard boilerplate feminist "apology", so easily and contemptuously trotted out whenever their Hinduphobic butts are on the chopping block. :mrgreen:

like most stand ups, this entitled woke feminazi wannabe is skating by on Hinduphobic rants, and she hasn't done a single 'real' thing in life to be termed as women empowerment and look at the audacity because of her ingrained dumbness.

and now, the never expiring platinum women's victim card at play.

Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

chetak wrote:the standard boilerplate feminist "apology", so easily and contemptuously trotted out whenever their Hinduphobic butts are on the chopping block. :mrgreen:

the never expiring platinum women's victim card

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZP4cRrXgAI ... name=large
ISKCON should go ahead and sue her ass off.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Krita wrote:
chetak wrote:the standard boilerplate feminist "apology", so easily and contemptuously trotted out whenever their Hinduphobic butts are on the chopping block. :mrgreen:

the never expiring platinum women's victim card

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZP4cRrXgAI ... name=large[/img
ISKCON should go ahead and sue her ass off.
looks like that's exactly what the ISKON guys are going to do

and this false prostration on social media or the token sashtang namaskar is exactly what such woke wackos like surleen kaur do when their livelihood is being nuked right in front of their eyes.

she and her colleague balraj syal have effectively been banned by shemaroo in a very hasty scramble to save their own skins.

Other media houses may not take them on so easily after this. #lockdown onlee

Shemaroo@ShemarooEnt May 29
Further to our unconditional apology to ISKCON community for the comments made by Ms. Surleen Kaur, we have decided to disassociate ourselves from any further involvement with Ms Surleen Kaur and Mr Balraj Syal as they failed to meet our standards of public decency.
Last edited by chetak on 30 May 2020 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Apologizes to "ISKON community". Even if ISKON doesn't want to sue her, they shouldn't accept any apology that isn't as saffron as possible and needs to be addressed to Hindu Dharma as whole. And must be in non English. Preferably in all indic languages. Needs to be public.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Deleted and moved to China thread
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Krita ji, can you please stop quoting large posts verbatim with pics like the above one of Chetak saar? It clutters the page.

Thanks in anticipation.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

What will happen if film industry loses because of such incidents. Remember it is a soft power. Just saying that one should be careful targeting a studio before wondering about what will happen to movie rights. After Gulshan Kumar was killed by abu Salem which way industry went by quality.

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/a ... ots/204098
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

If the film industry loses because they can't keep abusing hindus, then to hell with them. We don't need the soft power that keeps showing hindus as dirty, unwashed masses who needs the desert cults.

Hope the studio is made to pay monetary penalties, anything else and they'll be back to their usual ways after begging hindus to follow sanatan dharma and forgive.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I do not know who Prof Shamika Ravi is except that she is an economist and statistician and very active in analyzing of COVID 19 data. But now she has got my attention only because she is being attacked by Lutyen brigade as a plagiarist. Now, there definitely seems to be more than meets the eye. Because the plagiarism charge does not seem to be that egregious, it was just a quotation error. But question I have is what is it about Prof Shamika's credentials that Lutyen chutiyas hate her so much? Does she have ModiJi's ear? In any way associated with BJP/RSS? Is she a proud Hindu or at least does not diss Hinduism as much as the Lutyen elite do? Did she take on Islamists? This list of no no's that the colonial ecosystem has etched in stone is too long. But I am thinking Pro Shamika has breached those no no's and hence the dung being thrown at her.
Last edited by CRamS on 31 May 2020 21:17, edited 1 time in total.