2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by ArjunPandit »

chetak wrote:
Such clarity about their Objective.
Street protest is important because it harms investment in India.

https://twitter.com/PoliticalKida/statu ... 2784854016
chetakji, pop quiz: is it this bullaah or is it ISI?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ArjunPandit wrote:
chetak wrote:
can't say saar.

a lot of jehadi worms are coming out of the rotting fundamentalist woodwork.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Hindu, Christain and Muslims in one pic :mrgreen:

Kunal Kamra @kunalkamra88 · 1h

*Namaste Trump*

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

can't see this image in office...
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

Dr Praveen Patil@5Forty3

Delhi violence is a reminder for that segment of Hindu voters who had started to believe that they had "done their duty" by voting for Modi in 2019! Civilizational battles are not won in a day or a month or a year

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1232257229958602752
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

greatde wrote:Dr Praveen Patil@5Forty3

Delhi violence is a reminder for that segment of Hindu voters who had started to believe that they had "done their duty" by voting for Modi in 2019! Civilizational battles are not won in a day or a month or a year

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1232257229958602752
during last year election time i had tweeted/lamented that hindus have lost whatever little exposure they had with even basic weapons. Most of boys wont even have used a kitchen knife..not that it is desirable for society..but at the same time if it degrades to that level men need to be able to defend their families. We can't have weapons under current laws but basic stuff and the desire itself is the problem. Compare that with other party who celebrate festivals by removing the fear of killing and letting kids know how to handle such stuff...
btw back in 90s our families in rajasthan used to have ancestral swords daggers, and we would be asked to swing once in a while and taught basic anatomy as to where to slash..and how to inflict maximum damage..like twisting a dagger if inside stomach.....moving to cities..i doubt most folks would even have a bat to defend..
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Is the violence decreasing???seems like peacefuls have taken strong offence of the royal snub they've got from 'dolan trump'. So they've got to pander to jal jjeera and beebc
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

On Modiji's statement referring to Shaheen Bagh as the new template, we read it as the reference to the new Islamic Jihadi template.
Possibly it may have been referring to the new template to deal with Islamic Jihad. Folks that for the longest time were on the Secoolar cool aid have started to see the sharp end of the Jihadi sword.

So let the Jihadis show their true colours and the dhimmis start realising the nature of the beast.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Violence increasing,13 dead since yesterday.
I can only mention what a former ( late) close relative,DGP in a state used to say long before he became DGP (another was chief in a princely state for 20+ yrs).
" I will not tolerate rioting and lawlessness, and when I give the order to shoot to kill, I tell my men to carry out my orders in full". The time has come for the same in Delhi. If we've exhausted anti-riot measures like water cannons,rubber bullets,tear gas,etc.and rioting,looting and mayhem/ murder takes place,it should be squashed with force at the earliest. The Delhi violence is causing tension across the nation in varying degrees,why it must be stamped out.OK,Trump is in town,but tomorrow is another day. Regrettably, when all other measures have failed, the stick has to be used and weilded well.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

<POOF>

Admin note: All these questions and answers should go into your private, especially during these trying times when every forum gets scrutinized.
Last edited by hnair on 26 Feb 2020 13:46, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: You had two open warnings. Off for a week
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak wrote:
Such clarity about their Objective.

Street protest is important because it harms investment in India.

https://twitter.com/PoliticalKida/statu ... 2784854016

Watch: maulana’s shocking anti-India speech, says street protests are important to cripple India’s economy
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

<quoted post of Prem Kumar has been POOFed>

i hate to say but time has come to that hindus need to have a version of anarchist's cookbook for themselves....to defend themselves...it's a very risky proposition...but someone needs to bite the bullet...
PS: I have lived most of my life in delhi..roamed around the colonies in my childhood & youth around these areas..on cycle and bike..i will not write here but some traditional areas are extremely vulnerable...to such violence..it was not without any way that congoons could butcher 1000s with impunity.
WHat gives me hope is that it is very close to multiple army bases, police. However some areas will be literally pillboxes. Hindus in those areas will be doomed

Admin note: "a version of anarchist's cookbook for themselves". Really? You are exhorting Indians to go on a civil war with other fellow Indians, despite having a strong government?
Last edited by hnair on 26 Feb 2020 13:51, edited 1 time in total.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

<POOF>
Last edited by hnair on 26 Feb 2020 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: warning issued
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I am going to be a Wet Rag and warn that this discussion is taking a nasty turn... don't post what you were going to post next, please.

We get the message. ***Law Enforcement** and at least the ****Central Authorities*** should be asked how to respond to such blatantly organized Calls To Direct Action etc.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT ISSUE OR SUGGEST "DIRECT ACTION". There is still a Constitution and a duly constituted Government at least at the Centre. Thx onlee.

Back to our regular Clarity of Thought (CT) programming...
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/RubikaLiyaquat/stat ... 2872530945
Rubika Liyaquat @RubikaLiyaquat

SHOOT AT SIGHT
अब दिल्ली में दंगाईयों को देखते ही मारने का आदेश।
चार इलाक़ों में कर्फ़्यू- मौजपुर, जाफ़राबाद, चाँद बाग़, करावल नगर।

Translated from Hindi by

SHOOT AT SIGHT
Now ordered to kill the rioters in Delhi.
Curfew in four areas - Maujpur, Zafarabad, Chand Bagh, Karaval Nagar.
Shoot at sight orders have been issued in 4 areas.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.firstpost.com/india/delhi-v ... 82901.html
Jaffrabad protest cleared by Delhi Police

The Jaffrabad protest, which had women sitting in protest since Saturday, has been cleared by the Delhi Police. It was thi sprotest that BJP leader Kapil Mishra referred to in his 'ultimatum' remark, demanding that the police clear the road.
SN Shrivastava appointed as Delhi Special Commissioner

IPS SN Shrivastava was on Tuesday appointed as Special Commissioner (Law and Order) in Delhi Police, with immediate effect. A notification regarding this was issued by the Directorate General of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Srivastava tenure with the CRPF was to continue till 30 June, 2021, News18 reported.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Sadly, that's the only language that a peaceful will understand. You speak and negotiate, then you are thought to be a fool talking from a position of weakness.
Must be since the tradition always utilizes a strong man who lords over the people ruthlessly.

I don't know why HM Shah isn't dealing with this pro-actively. We have not had riots in 6 years, so why blemish the record? BIF are itching for a riot, some peaceful deaths so they can further their propaganda.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

ArjunPandit wrote:
chetak wrote:
Looks like a local mullah if that is what you are asking.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

KJo wrote:
Sadly, that's the only language that a peaceful will understand. You speak and negotiate, then you are thought to be a fool talking from a position of weakness.
Must be since the tradition always utilizes a strong man who lords over the people ruthlessly.

I don't know why HM Shah isn't dealing with this pro-actively. We have not had riots in 6 years, so why blemish the record? BIF are itching for a riot, some peaceful deaths so they can further their propaganda.
letting the worms come out of the wood works apparently, no one can hide anymore
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

KJo wrote:

How about we look at why he did not issue the orders till Trump visit was over?

And what proactive thing you would recommend?
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Delhi police is under the center, but administration works under Krazywall and Co. AAPturds have to request the center for assistance in law and order. These AAPturds indulged the protesters, who thought they had free hand, which became violent.

As suggested here, water cannons in the evening or early morning would have been incredibly effective early on. We wouldn't have had these deaths.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Remember George Soros comments on Modi at Davos. If not, here it is.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/g ... 2020-01-24

Is there a possibility all these coordinated violence by Islamists, Urban Naxals and Lutyens media have to do with him and his ecosystem ?
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Rony wrote:Remember George Soros comments on Modi at Davos. If not, here it is.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/g ... 2020-01-24

Is there a possibility all these coordinated violence by Islamists, Urban Naxals and Lutyens media have to do with him and his ecosystem ?
This is a well coordinated effort by the peaceful, left to escalate the situation as their gujarat/godhra messages have no takers. As long as MAD didn't do anything percieved as their interests, they couldn't escalate - now they can claim victimhood and do whatever they want
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Kaivalya wrote: This is a well coordinated effort by the peaceful, left to escalate the situation as their gujarat/godhra messages have no takers. As long as MAD didn't do anything percieved as their interests, they couldn't escalate - now they can claim victimhood and do whatever they want
An even bigger takleef opportunity reg which momeen-e-abduls can legitly claim victimhood is making its way into a bill and finally, law - the UCC.

SC itself btw directed GoI in the past to implement UCC,m which is part of the directive principles of the constitution. So little relief to be found among the black robed MOTUs (Masters of the Universe) for the ever-victimized qaum.

Reg UCC, nothing else explains the inordinate haste with which Amitbhai Shah railroaded the likes of YCP and TDP into NDA. Need RS votes from all and sundry - BJD, BSP you name it.

Also, UCC opens the doors to reform in other areas of keen indic interest - from edu and RTE to population control bill (vs loss opf subsidies and Govt servioces), freeing our H temples and shrines from baboo paws etc. Only.

Only.

Only.
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Despite all the hoorah, still no word on Police Reform Act. When you have a police force that doesn't have riot control training or gear to deal with public order incidents, waves a lathi to a gun toting charlatan, doesn't send any reassurance to the murari laal going about his business.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

UCC should come asap. I am sure that GoI has mapped BIF structures, funding and individuals well know. It should act before new and unknown things are put in place.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Irrespective, Intelligence wing of DP has been found lacking in last few weeks.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Mort Walker wrote:Delhi police is under the center, but administration works under Krazywall and Co. AAPturds have to request the center for assistance in law and order. These AAPturds indulged the protesters, who thought they had free hand, which became violent.

As suggested here, water cannons in the evening or early morning would have been incredibly effective early on. We wouldn't have had these deaths.
I have never quite understood how exactly does the system work. I mean, the police is under the jurisdiction of the Centre or it is not. How exactly does this dual control system supposed to work in practice?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

#JafrabadMetroStation has been totally cleared by
@DelhiPolice . Squatters who were occupying this place, have been removed. With Shoot at Sight orders being issued, the situation should be brought to normalcy.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Delhi Police is under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). Delhi Police were designed to protect official personnel of the Central Government and Central Government facilities. The administrative control of Delhi is with Krazywall's administration and must ask MHA for additional assistance in law and order. During Trump's visit, 20 out of 35 companies of Delhi police were used to provide protection. The rioters knew this.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 302454.cms
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

First shop that has opened in north east Delhi
:mrgreen:

nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Mort Walker wrote:Delhi Police is under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). Delhi Police were designed to protect official personnel of the Central Government and Central Government facilities. The administrative control of Delhi is with Krazywall's administration and must ask MHA for additional assistance in law and order. During Trump's visit, 20 out of 35 companies of Delhi police were used to provide protection. The rioters knew this.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 302454.cms
So if Delhi CM is in administrative control of Delhi Police, could he not denied permission for diversion of so many companies of Delhi Police during Trump's visit? In the case of Railway Protection Force and local police of the State Police the lines of demarcation are clearer.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is the reason that political parties and state govts have captured the Hindu temples

The economy of ancient India was run through temples; they were the banks; they provided the venture capital - the reason why the most important ones were by the shore or in port cities; the ease of doing business was in their hands, says @sanjeevsanyal
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:this is the reason that political parties and state govts have captured the Hindu temples

The economy of ancient India was run through temples; they were the banks; they provided the venture capital - the reason why the most important ones were by the shore or in port cities; the ease of doing business was in their hands, says @sanjeevsanyal
How many actually understand the implications of Temples being usurped and squattered by Govts.
I wonder under which Law does the state run the management of the temple ?
Was this inserted in the original constitution ?
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

I urge the posters who have suggested violence like D-A-D to remove their posts. It is inflammatory, provocative, and way beyond forum decorum. Please remove!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Dr BR Ambedkar on whether Gandhi was a Mahatma.

Direct. DEVASTATING.

https://mea.gov.in/Images/attach/amb/Volume_17_02.pdf

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vikas wrote:
chetak wrote:this is the reason that political parties and state govts have captured the Hindu temples

How many actually understand the implications of Temples being usurped and squattered by Govts.
I wonder under which Law does the state run the management of the temple ?
Was this inserted in the original constitution ?
we have lost out on our own community sponsored services, dharmic educational institutions, cultural institutions and the participation of the larger community in religious festivals and the sponsorship and the protection of our ancient cultural heritage which has been all but wiped out by some external virus called sickularism.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Gives an inkling of what's going on in Delhi:

https://www.opindia.com/2020/02/delhi-a ... 0pueCIsTaY

Anti-CAA riots: 19 year old Vivek attacked in his own shop, drill machine bored into his head

Surgery was performed to remove a drill machine that was bored into the skull of 19-year-old named Vivek on Tuesday in Delhi's GTB Hospital. The victim is currently recovering.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Folks, no more of calling for Direct Action or implying there will be one hence be on hair-trigger etc. The Home Minister and National Security Advisor has said they are on top of issues and hence no more urging of others to do stupid things these troubled times!