2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by vishvak »

So paki PM was whining again CAA in India, but quietly hid info about IDs in pakilands. There Hindus (or Christians for the matter) haven't been declared as minorities yet. How smart the pakis are, nobody informed about such things.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Its now clear why Bangladesh has turned off their GrameenPhone cell network along a 1 Km stretch in Indi-Bangla border. They want to prevent illegals from coming back. Without mobile coverage, the illegals cannot get in touch with their touts.

This is similar to what happened in the Kashmir valley. Paki radio stations used to rule the airwaves. Thanks to Nehru'vism, the border states are under-developed and 2-bit neighbors call the shots. Amit Shah, on a priority basis, must install cell networks in the border areas, even at state exchequer expense. This way, we can even monitor the conversations going on. Also cripple GrameenPhone by selective jamming. Teach the ******** a lesson!

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/fear-o ... ven-bengal
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I monitor the twitter lines of some prominent Paki ISI mouthpieces like Mosharaff Zaidi. They seem to show keen interest in anti CAA protests in India. I mean which ever way one stands on this in India, a Paki ought to be ashamed as to how his pig sty of a country is looked at in India. Especially treatment of minorities. But like Pappu slaves, far from introspection, their interest seems to be the fissures in Indian society out in the open, and the beating ModiJi & Co are getting from white media. Thats all that seems to matter to them.
Last edited by CRamS on 02 Jan 2020 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

It's a reflection on Pakistan as to how they treat minorities and how the Human Rights groups ignore them.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Pakis consider themselves as extended province of India so anything and everything happening in Hindustan is of interest to them. English Media in India meanwhile hasn't yet put Pakistan in waste basket for newsworthiness.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

ramana wrote:It's a reflection on Pakistan as to how they treat minorities and how the Human Rights groups ignore them.
Pakistan is a pure fascist state which eliminated minorities. Yet Hindus are guilty of crimes they have not done.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Summary of recent Interaction on SM (Linkedin). It started with rant on CAA, Dalits being opressed and Fascist Modi.
PS: From name, it was my co-religionist from TN.

BIF-Pasand: Hinduism is a fake religion. They destroyed Babri Mosque but every temple is built upon Buddhist monastery. India was actually a Budhist country before Hinduism took any shape.
Me: Hmmm!! OK so which religion Indians were following before Budha appeared and which caste did King Shushodhan belonged to ?
BIF-Pasand: It was a Brahmin conspiracy to destroy Budhism. Budha appeared to throw away the yoke of Brahminism.
Me: So are you now saying that India was a Hindu country before Budha ?
BIF-Pasand: Blah blah and Useless rant
. More blah blah
Me: If you read "Q" it clearly calls upon Momins to convert Kaffirs by sword (One gets to goto Jannat for this deed) or any other mean and take over their hearth, women and property. Treat them like slaves if they do not convert.
<Jumps to all religion bad argument>
BIF-Pasand: All religions cause problems and solve almost none. Religion, really, has no place in the modern world. Ban them all, that would not be an issue with me. Discrimination in official legislation against one or a few is a problem.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Vikas wrote:Pakis consider themselves as extended province of India so anything and everything happening in Hindustan is of interest to them. English Media in India meanwhile hasn't yet put Pakistan in waste basket for newsworthiness.
Far from it. Any Paki cricketer squeaks, it will be on English media in India. Wasim Akram said, Sachin is the best batsman he has bowled to is a staple headlines. Or what Shoab Akhtra said. One of our Eng media's darling, Afridi exposed himself with his brazen hatred of Hindus in a video. I am still keeping fingers crossed, but lest see if in due course, the shameless Undy folks or IE or ToILeT or HT will glowingly talk about him. I know its too much to expect in 2020, but I wonder when Indians will show more self respect and pride in their own achievements and people. Every Eng paper you pick up, it will be what so and so pipsqueak in west said about some Indian.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

CRamS wrote:
Vikas wrote:Pakis consider themselves as extended province of India so anything and everything happening in Hindustan is of interest to them. English Media in India meanwhile hasn't yet put Pakistan in waste basket for newsworthiness.
Far from it. Any Paki cricketer squeaks, it will be on English media in India. Wasim Akram said, Sachin is the best batsman he has bowled to is a staple headlines. Or what Shoab Akhtra said. One of our Eng media's darling, Afridi exposed himself with his brazen hatred of Hindus in a video. I am still keeping fingers crossed, but lest see if in due course, the shameless Undy folks or IE or ToILeT or HT will glowingly talk about him. I know its too much to expect in 2020, but I wonder when Indians will show more self respect and pride in their own achievements and people. Every Eng paper you pick up, it will be what so and so pipsqueak in west said about some Indian.
CRamS, I am saying the same thing. Indian media still gives space to Pakis. IMO any opinion of a Paki should be dispatched to the toilet cleaning paper and nothing more.
Interestingly Pakis also know that anything negative about Hindu India will get them eye balls and instant glowing tributes by Pakhis, so they play this game very well and we fall for it.

PS: Did we see any Op-Ed anywhere about Malasi discrimination Danish Kaneria faced while being in Pak team ? Nope, nothing, zilch. Now reverse this situation and imagine same thing was accused by a Indian minority player and all hell would break loose.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Aditya_V wrote:
ramana wrote:It's a reflection on Pakistan as to how they treat minorities and how the Human Rights groups ignore them.
Pakistan is a pure fascist state which eliminated minorities. Yet Hindus are guilty of crimes they have not done.
Pakhis did not eliminate Minorities. It is just that Minority "chose" to become part of Majority like it happened in every Malasi state :)
chetonzz
BRFite

Post by chetonzz »

just a thought,

Should we now call MAD (Modi Amit Doval) strategy as MARD (Modi Amit Rawat Doval) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Vidur
BRFite

Post by Vidur »

Please do not. This will give wrong impression of politicisation of armed forces. There is already much unwarranted and unsubstantiated media noise on that.

I may add that a large part of this attack is coordinated with our enemies especially Pakistan. ACM Dhanoa is also being made a target.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Exposing librandu commie propaganda:

https://vashisharma.com/faiz-hum-dekhen ... s-war-cry/

Vashi Sharma
|January 1, 2020|

On 17th Dec, 2019, I confronted a mob at an esteemed Institute of Technology in Kanpur. A guy was reciting following lines of a Pakistani poet while the rest were cheering-

“Hum dekhenge..Jab arz e khuda ke kaabe se sab but uthvaaye jaayenge.. Bus naam rahega Allah ka..”

It literally translates into following
“We will see..When from the house of Allah, all idols will be removed…Only Allah’s name will remain..”

I knew the poem. So I objected instantly. Few others joined me too. We outshouted the mob of 300 – that gathered to protest in solidarity with “students of Jamia & AMU” but ended up threatening idolaters with complete destruction of idols and establishment of Allah’s name.

Since then, everybody – from some kids at the institute to Irfan Habib to Barkha Dutt to Swara Bhaskar (had to google about last three – a failed historian, a failed journalist, and a failed actor) to liberals is teaching us the context of these revolutionary lines.

Here are some claims and truths about the lines, its author, its context and everything. Claim is from others, Reality is mine.

Claim : Anybody who has attended any such gathering—where people challenge authorities—knows this is the norm. People shout slogans. They sing songs. They celebrate great poetry.

Reality : If call for idols’ destruction is challenging authorities and norm of such gathering, this gathering must be a terrorist gathering. This is exactly what terrorist invaders like Qasim, Ghazni, Khiljis, Ghori, Timur, Babur, Janahngir, Shahjahan, Aurangzeb, Tipu Sultan, Nadir Shah, Abdali, Jinnah, Ajmal Qasab, and Aadil Dar did. There is history of 1000+ years’ attacks on temples, idols and idolaters in India. (read more by Dr B R Ambedkar on history of Islamic invasions in India and their connection with assault on idols here https://vashisharma.com/hindu-muslim-un ... -ambedkar/).

Creation of Pakistan came with destruction of hundreds/thousands of temples/idols. Terrorist of Pulwama – Aadil Dar wanted to teach lesson to “idol-worshippers” and show power of Allah to the world. In this context of continued assault on idols, temples and idolatry in the name of Allah for 1000+ years in India, the Najms like – “when idols will be removed and only Allah’s name will remain” – are seeds of terror being sowed in innocent minds.

Claim : This poem has been recited across multiple marches across multiple universities in India before.

Reality : By this logic, a Chor (thief) having history of theft should not be caught/punished. A serial killer should not be caught. A serial rapist should not be punished. Coz he had done this with multiple people across cities in India before.

There have been many terror attacks on our universities before with similar anti-idolatry pro-Allah slogans. Check the history and destruction of the ancient universities – Nalanda, Vikramasila, Odantapuri, Somapura, Jagaddala, Vallabhi. All were burnt/destroyed during Islamic invasions. All had same story. You don’t have Allah’s name yet, you need to go. What should we do? Welcome next attack?

Claim : It is a popular poem written by Faiz against the authoritarian Pakistan Government.

Reality : This statement has so many contradictions, errors, and irrelevancies. Start counting

Popular poem : Popular is a subjective term. Popular among whom? Popular for good reason or bad? I asked my veteran uncle whether he knew this famous poem. I asked my cousin who has served in Rashtriya Rifles. I asked my grandfather who fought for India’s independence. I asked a farmer. None of them knew about this poem. I asked an Indian scientist in UK, do you know this poem? He replied – “Yes. Poem that calls for Islamic State!”

On the other hand, Kanhaiya Kumar, Umar Khalid, Shehla Rashid, Imran Khan, and ISI are very well aware and fond of “Hum Dekhenge”.
So what do I do if you sang a popular Pakistani poem asking for removal of idols? Isn’t that what Pakistan was created for? Why would I tolerate this Islamist supremacist call in India?

Written by Faiz : If someone is talking about killing me or destroying my faith or establishing faith of Allah when I do not believe in Allah, how does it matter whether the threat is coming from an angel or a fairy? A man Kamlesh Tiwari was beheaded at instigation by mobs across India coz he was accused of ‘calling Prophet of a Mazhab as gay’. Nobody cared about the context. None asked him for the context. None inquired who Kamlesh Tiwari was. There was no rally/protest by the liberal mobs despite LGBTQ rights being on their prime agenda. No liberal came forward to inform anti-Tiwari murderous mobs across country that being gay is not a shame/crime.

Faiz might be your Prophet, why should he be mine? His poem is full of rabid anti-idolatry words and historical references. Now you must interpret his poem in my context. I don’t have time to waste on Pakistani poetry when I have to deal with Pakistani terror. It’s not my/any Indian’s responsibility to know Faiz. It is your responsibility to not sing his poem that threatens me and my faith in literal sense.

Against the authoritarian Pakistan government : There is the redundancy error in this statement. Pakistan is authoritarian by its very existence. Pakistan came into being by declaring (Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s words)- “Hindus and Muslims are two different races. They worship cows. We eat cows. We can’t live together.” The term “Pakistan” itself meant that what was left in India after Pak was Naapaak (land of impure). Jinnah declared Direct Action Day. Slaughter, rape and abduction of millions of Hindu-Sikhs and kicking out of around a crore people was celebrated.

Pakistan’s constitution says – “No non-Muslim can become President/PM of Pakistan”. You can’t hold a Pakistani passport until you declare that Ahmadis (a Muslim sect) are Non-Muslims/Murtad. (Murtad is someone who has renounced Islam, death penalty for apostasy in Sharia law). Know why Pakistan is not just an authoritarian state but also an Islamic state meant to slaughter, rape, conversion and destruction of Non-Muslims. https://vashisharma.com/370-nazi-india- ... -pakistan/

The revolutionary Faiz Sahib opted Islamist Pakistan of Jinnah over secular India. Pakistan that promised to degrade Hindu-Sikh-Non-Muslims to second class citizens. No, It was not fear of death in ‘Hindu India’ that made Faiz opt for Pakistan. Sahir Ludhianvi, Ghulam Sarwar, Taj Muhammad and many migrated from Pakistan to India during and after partition. Faiz didn’t. Faiz literally thought of creation of Pak as liberation of Muslims! Faiz wrote on Jinnah-

“…the man who has been responsible for the birth of a major State and the liberation of a major nation from economic and political bondage, the Quaid-i-Azam has already passed into history…. The future of Indian Muslims who have done as much and suffered far more for Pakistan than we the Muslims of Pakistan have, is still uncertain…” [Faiz’ editorial on 27.12.47, republished by Pak Tea House]

Faiz Sahib not only praises Jinnah for ‘liberating Muslim nation’ in 1947 but also thanks “Muslims of India who created Pakistan but didn’t move there”! (BTW, CAA protesters and fans of Faiz in India want all to believe that Indian Muslims rejected Pakistan in 1947. But Faiz claims that Indian Muslims had done as much for Pakistan’s creation as Muslims of Pakistan! Who is lying?)

Is this a coincidence that all protests against CAA-NRC (something done to partially heal wounds of persecuted Non-Muslims & idolater Hindus of the fanatic Islamic state(s) that I find extremely necessary) use a Pakistani’s poem with derogatory and violent references towards idolatry and a call for an exclusive Islamic/Allah’s state? All CAA-NRC protest mobs are rubbing salt to wounds of crores of idolater victims of partition and current Islamic states when their settlement in India is opposed using poems filled with the very attacks on idolatry written by a Pakistani who chose Islamist Pakistan over secular India.

Q. But Faiz was a revolutionary. He always stood against Pakistan’s authoritarian regimes.

A. Utter lies. First of all he should have opposed Pakistan – the original sin as explained above. To an idolater like me whose family was slaughtered in 1947 with same slogans against idolatry and for Allah’s rule, Pakistan remains an enemy in totality. An internal fight between an Islamic State’s civilians and military who both are united against my idolater faith and existence has no significance for me. Hence, even if Faiz challenged military of Pakistan (which is again a lie), he remains part of the problem. He chose Pakistan over India. That’s enough for me.

Faiz standing against authoritarian regimes is biggest lie anyway. He chose authoritarian state – Pakistan to live. He led Pakistan Times in 1947 itself. Immediately after 1971 genocide of 3 Million Bengalis by Pakistan (primarily a Hindu genocide), Faiz took oath as Cultural Advisor to Ministries of Culture and Education under same Bhutto, who after getting 30,00,000 Bengalis slaughtered and getting 4,00,000 women raped under his watch, said to Bengalis – “children of pigs, go to hell”. Faiz worked under same constitution that declared no Hindu/Non-Muslim can become President/PM. I am not aware of any effective movement started by revolutionary Faiz or popularised by his fans to oppose this constitutional genocide and persecution of Non-Muslims by Bhutto. I don’t know why some jokers in India lie so much.

Claim : It is not a poem promoted by Islamists.

Reality : Indeed it is. This poem was instrumental in kickstarting Imran Khan’s (whom opposition called Taliban Khan for his blatant justifications of suicide attacks by Taliban) real politics in 2013. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5bjGJtqx20
This was sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, grandson of an Islamist Fateh Ali Khan (who sang famous Jinnah’s Muslim League song – “Muslim hai to Muslim League me aa – If you are a Muslim, join Muslim league” when Muslim league of Jinnah was hiring Gundas to butcher idolaters and create Pakistan)

Imran Khan’s politics in general and this poem at Islamabad Jalsa of 2013 in particular were funded and supported by Pakistan’s authoritarian & Islamist ISI. Check Chaudhary Pervez Ilahi/prominent Pak analysts’ reports on how serving ISI chief – Gen Shuja Pasha funded Imran Khan’s PTI and arm-twisted political parties/leaders to surrender to Khan.

If recitation of this poem against Zia ul Haq by a lady in Sari was proof of its greatness, its recitation by an Islamist puppet of Zia ul Haq’s authoritarian Army – Imran Khan is proof of its Islamist context. Lady’s event had 50,000 people. Islamist Imran Khan’s rally had lakhs. Poem remains source of bigotry.

And when lyrics clearly call for destruction of idols and establishing Allah’s name alone, finding revolution in it sitting in India is not just foolish but treacherous.

Claim : It is a classic poem of dissent against authoritarian governments.

Reality : 1. Faiz was a puppet of most authoritarian man in Pakistan ever – Zulfikar Ali Bhutto as shown above.

2. In 1942, when India’s fight for freedom from British was at peak, Faiz joined British Army to weaken India! Revolution! Interestingly, those who mock Savarkar the most for compromising with British sing this traitor’s poetry thinking him as some revolutionary. A traitor to motherland is hero of traitors here!

3. Faiz is being hailed as an anti-military establishment revolutionary. This is biggest lie. After getting defeated in Kashmir war of 1948, Pakistan Military hatched a plan to oust the then Prime Minister Liaqat Ali Khan. Revolutionary Faiz was part of the meeting held at Maj Gen Akbar Khan’s residence. This proposed coup was thwarted by Liaqat and revolutionary Faiz was sentenced for 4 years in imprisonment!

Anyone who says Faiz was against military dictatorship is a liar.

Claim : Faiz’ poem is used in a particular context and should be interpreted accordingly.

Reality : 1. Exactly. Faiz’ poem is used by Islamists to establish that they are more Islamists than their adversaries in the market. Had he been an anti-Islamist revolutionary as falsely claimed, he must have attacked symbols of Islamism and glorified idolatry (considered to be worst sin as per Islamists and Zia Ul Haq). But he abused idols as falsehood. He glorified Islamic God as exclusive truth. It is like going to Iraq, abusing Yezidis with words – “Hey, when your women will be raped, only Islamic State will rule here” and then claiming that I stood against ISIS! Only a fool can do that.

2. Is it first law of Thermodynamics that only Faiz’ words will have context and others won’t? Our thrashing of Faiz must also be seen in the context of our fear of persecution being an idolater.

3. Context is an interesting thing! Everyone is talking about where it is being used. I replied earlier – this was used by Islamist Imran Khan to cement his politics with help of ISI-Army establishment. These days, this poem is being used to incite violence against police and state in India. If greatness of poem lies in the fact that it was once used against a military dictator in Pak, I have proved it worst just now. Any drunkard can sing it in a party. It’s not Faiz’ credit/discredit.

Leave this bogus argument aside. Let’s now see what the context of the actual lines Faiz wrote in the poem was. I could have given context myself as I am versed with Islamic history and scriptures. But sharing here Sharjeel Imam’s words. He writes in twocircles-

“In this.. Faiz uses the image of a victorious Prophet Mohammad emptying Kaaba of hundreds of idols after the conquest of Makkah.. The term mardood e haram, i.e. barred out of sacred places, refers to Mohammad and his companion who were forced to leave Makkah 8 years earlier, because of the Islamic rejection of idolatry. The mardood e haram finally defeat the Meccan idolators, come back to the Haram [kaaba], and purify it from idols.”

Context is clear. It’s all about hate for idolatry. So much hate that all falsehood and negativities were being termed as “Boot/idol” by Islamic scholars. It is like someone hating Allah/Rasul so much that whenever he sees a liar somewhere, he says – “You are Allah”. This is ingrained hate for idolaters that liberals/leftists import from Urdu poetry without applying brains. This hate can’t be seen as hate until it is reversed in the direction (check the litmus test at the end). Not anymore. Enough is enough.

Claim : Faiz was a proclaimed atheist.

Reality : How does it matter whether the dagger slitting my throat was made in India or China? Moreover, if an atheist wants all idols removed and Allah’s name alone, who needs Islamists?

Do some homework. Faiz was not an atheist.

He married a British lady – Alys. The ‘atheist’ Faiz made Alys convert to Islam. She became Kulsoom. They had a ‘Nikah’ – an Islamic marriage in which BOTH bride and groom MUST BE MUSLIMS. Her elder sister was also trapped by an Islamist M D Taseer who converted Christobel to Bilqees and did Nikah. [Source : Dawn]

This is the special legacy of Pakistan. Doesn’t matter if they are liberals or extremists. They always eye at women of other faiths. Their conversion and Nikah is common. Every year, thousands of Hindu-Sikh girls are converted to Islam and married off to Muslim men. However, NOT A SINGLE CASE of a Muslim woman marrying a Hindu-Sikh man has occurred in Pakistan TILL DATE.

“In Rudaad e Qafas, Major Ishaq, who was a companion of Faiz, mentions that when they were jailed together, Faiz famously taught Quran and Hadees to the prisoners in the Hyderabad jail. Faiz himself mentions that a colonel explicitly asked him, why he was teaching Quran when he was an atheist. When Faiz clarifies that he is a Muslim, the colonel starts appreciating his Quranic lessons.” [Source : Sharjeel Imam, twocircles]

The ‘atheist’ Faiz had 2 Muslim children. His children had Muslim children. I don’t know why an ‘atheist’ would convert his wife to Islam, give his kids Muslim names and faith! This is how students in India are being fooled in name of Faiz. A small fraction of IITK is the latest victim of propaganda of fake revolution.

Claim : The poem talks about shattering all religious symbols like idols and rituals, and “to believe in only truth, which is a god. Here Allah means only god. Not a muslim god, but accidentally god of a muslim poet.”

Reality : Interesting! Few points

1. When the oppression Faiz was witnessing was from Islamists, how wise was it to shatter “all religious symbols”? Why not restrict to Islamic symbols only?

2. But, wait! “All religious symbols”? Faiz said – “when idols will be removed from the house of Allah – Kaba”. He made a distinction. He wanted idols (like pre-Islamic idolaters – Pagans of Mecca whose 360 idols were destroyed by Prophet, who were killed/converted to Islam in conquest of Mecca, but Kaba was not destroyed) to be removed but not the Islamic stone of Kaba. Why? Was Kaba not a religious symbol? Or was Kaba too dangerous to handle? If everything apart from Allah (the ultimate truth) is falsehood/symbols, what are Prophets/holy books? Why were not they destroyed?

Hypocrite Pakistani Islamist and his fool Indian fans!

3. When oppression was Islamic, Islamic symbols like Kaba/Allah/Rasul must have been shattered in poem. This is called revolution. But the hypocrite religious bigot kept shattering the already shattered idols of poor idolaters who were reduced from 22% to 5% from 1947 to his times. Truth is – his fight with Islamist Zia was only to establish himself as bigger shatterer of idols. Students of Kanpur on 17th Dec became victims of this fight of two Islamists.

4. Which dictionary does in the world translate Allah as truth and idols as falsehood?

For you, idols are falsehood. For me and billions, idols can be God. For billions, Allah does not exist. For me, Ram is supreme. Can you call symbols of Islam – Allah, Prophet, Kaba, Quran etc as symbols of falsehood and Ram as the only truth? Do it in your next article. I am waiting.

5. “God of a Muslim poet”? But 2 minutes ago, you claimed that Faiz was an atheist poet? Is Muslim = Atheist?

Message to innocent students who are being fooled/forced to attend anti-idolatry events across India in name of dissent/free-speech/anti-CAA protests

You don’t know Faiz, his Islamist Pakistani root and rabid anti-idolatry pro-Islamist poetry. I understand. Most of you learn Science/literature/other languages not Urdu/Arabic at most universities. Dear innocent students, dissociate yourselves from such communal gatherings that toe Pakistan’s Islamist agenda.

Know that when you oppose CAA, you oppose relief to those persecuted Hindu-Sikh-Buddhists of Pakistan whose daughters (in thousands) are kidnapped, raped, converted to Islam forcibly and married off to men double their age every year. And when you sing Pakistani poetry of destruction of idols to oppose their settlement in India, you indeed cross all limits of insensitivity.

Finally, a litmus test for EVERY PARTICIPANT of anti-CAA marches and fans of Faiz’ Hum Dekhenge.

If you think you and your fellow participants have no religious/hate agenda when you recite/cheer for “when idols will be removed, only Allah’s name will remain”, then

in following lines:

“When all idols will be removed”

“Only Allah’s name will remain”

replace “idols” with “Kaba”/”Rasul” and “Allah” with “Ram” and sing it. Post your videos on social media and start singing the amended version in next anti-CAA protests.

Ask ALL of the participants to do the same. Test your honesty and those who you are defending as ‘peaceful students’. Count how many fans of anti-CAA protests/Hum Dekhenge are indeed secular and not religious fanatics. Your time starts now.

About Author – Dr Vashi Sharma, studied at IITB, taught at IITK, Energy Science, Defence, Religions, Pakistan.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^^ Brilliant take down. We have been brainwashed into accepting Islamic poetry as some kind of revolutionary poetry whereas all it does is glorify Islam and it symbol.
Which Islamic poet ever called for destruction of Kaba or called out violence in "Q" or called Jehad futile or even preached enjoying food and wine during Roza.
Revolutionary my foot.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

The words Shahadath, Shahid, Martyred, etc also have specific meaning. We simply do not know that use them all the same for Hindus and Sikhs and whoever died for their nation or on line of duty.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

And add to the list Fiaz:
Two diametrically opposite Indian Muslims:
1.Ustaad Bismillah Khan (Shia) Vishwanath bhakt refused Pakistani invitation and citizenship and died a proud indian
2. M F Hussain who painted all goddesses In his obtuse/depraved way and gave indian citizenship for a Islamic one.
See whom the yuppie/liberal/leftist crowd remember or hail or revere
Its the gullible dharmic folks who fall to this 'sleight of Tongue' and has been happening for years and continue for ever more until we stop this nonsense and call a 'spade' a 'spade'
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/IndiaToday/status/1 ... 3509281792
India Today
@IndiaToday
Tamil scholar, who spoke against PM Narendra Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah, has been arrested after BJP's protest in Tamil Nadu.
#ITVideo
More videos: https://indiatoday.in/videos
This CON man Nellai Kannan wanted Muslims to assassinate PM and HM. He is called Scholar by scums of India Today.

I hope he is sentenced at least a year but also these bozos of India Today/NDTV are punished.
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

Aditya_V wrote:Deny Bangladeshis illegally in India without a Visa from owning property, getting mobile cards , bank account etc. And they will get back voluntarily. We should also allow more legal framework where they can come and work with Visas.
Why not make it criminal to knowingly hire Bangladeshis?
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

rajsunder wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:Deny Bangladeshis illegally in India without a Visa from owning property, getting mobile cards , bank account etc. And they will get back voluntarily. We should also allow more legal framework where they can come and work with Visas.
Why not make it criminal to knowingly hire Bangladeshis?
..they all have aadhar cards, voting cards etc. etc
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

manjgu wrote:
rajsunder wrote: Why not make it criminal to knowingly hire Bangladeshis?
..they all have aadhar cards, voting cards etc. etc
Not necessarily.

The law still should be there and fine imposed as part of it as well.

A similar law in UK:https://www.gov.uk/penalties-for-employ ... al-workers
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

And right on cue Javed Akhtar uvacha:

https://indianexpress.com/videos/news-v ... 240892001/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tanaji wrote:And right on cue Javed Akhtar uvacha:

https://indianexpress.com/videos/news-v ... 240892001/

like rip van winkle, this guy has woken up after a long (and enforced hiatus) and is feeling his islamic oats.

his shady patrons are back in power and that gladdens his evil and black heart :mrgreen:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

chetonzz wrote:just a thought,

Should we now call MAD (Modi Amit Doval) strategy as MARD (Modi Amit Rawat Doval) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Please don't.
Keep Raksha Mantri out of this.
And he truly/really is out of it.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

News reports say Indian Railways to recover Rs. 80 crores for damage from the Bengal railway yard attacks and 7 years jail for damaging property.

Jihadidi can fret and fume.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 445808.ece
Former Supreme Court judge Kurian Joseph regrets his decision quashing National Judicial Appointments Commission
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

pankajs wrote:https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 445808.ece
Former Supreme Court judge Kurian Joseph regrets his decision quashing National Judicial Appointments Commission
Yes because whats coming down the pipeline is much more stringent than the water down NJAC that Congress proposed and enacted.

And it would be better if former justices like children are seen but not heard!
For it reveals their mendacity.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.livemint.com/opinion/column ... 05546.html
Opinion | The subcontinental reality lost on anti-CAA protesters -- R. Jagannathan
The real problem with the CAA is not that it is unconstitutional, but that it has shone a light on the persecution of Hindus and other minorities in three Muslim-majority countries. There is an unstated consensus in “secular" India that the persecution of Hindus by Muslims will always be underplayed in order to spare the feelings of our own minorities. But can the persecution of Hindus be denied forever? The CAA is being targeted as anti-Muslim because the Omerta code that prevented India from talking about the persecution of Hindus in the neighbourhood has been broken by the Bharatiya Janata Party. That is the bitter truth behind the anti-CAA protests.
Liberandu/sickluar opposition against CAA was simply in support of the "liberal" project to continue whitewashing the crimes against Hindus by Muslims. CAA, apart from providing relief to the persecuted minorities in Muslim majority countries, will demolish that false narrative and whitewashing forever by creating a policy based on that persecution.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Not that it matters much but these folks must have resigned not because of their "inner consciousness" but from the feedback from below.

https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/1212690465364951041
Press Trust of India @PTI_News

4 Goa Congress leaders resign from party to protest against its stand on amended Citizenship Act & NRC
Larry Walker
BRFite

Post by Larry Walker »

I am not able to understand what Congis think of gaining by attacking Savarkar. His tyaag and balidaan was hidden from common masses so well all this while by the leftist and anti-nationals ... Now why take his name suddenly and let the new generation search and read about him when all they will discover is another true Indic Hindu leader in league of Netaji and Swamiji ?? Why reinforce their thinking on how fake and facetious was this Nehru legacy in front of these punya-aatmaas ??!!
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Nbs wrote:I am not able to understand what Congis think of gaining by attacking Savarkar. His tyaag and balidaan was hidden from common masses so well all this while by the leftist and anti-nationals ... Now why take his name suddenly and let the new generation search and read about him when all they will discover is another true Indic Hindu leader in league of Netaji and Swamiji ?? Why reinforce their thinking on how fake and facetious was this Nehru legacy in front of these punya-aatmaas ??!!

Here is quote from one of the companions of Veer Savarkar., Shaheed Madan lal Dhingra., just when he was sentenced to death in London. Madan Lal Dhingra was from a very rich family of Amritsar (father was Judge) and he was sent to London to become "Barrister". He joined Veer Savarkar's group and became freedom fighter!!!
We have Gandhi, Nehru parks, colleges, stadiums, schools, etc. It is very sad that nobody knows about people who gave the supreme sacrifice!!!

"Dhingra made the following statement before the court:

I do not want to say anything in defence of myself, but simply to prove the justice of my deed. As for myself, no English law court has got any authority to arrest and detain me in prison, or pass sentence of death on me. That is the reason I did not have any counsel to defend me.

And I maintain that if it is patriotic in an Englishman to fight against the Germans if they were to occupy this country, it is much more justifiable and patriotic in my case to fight against the English. I hold the English people responsible for the murder of eighty millions of Indian people in the last fifty years, and they are also responsible for taking away £100,000,000 every year from India to this country. I also hold them responsible for the hanging and deportation of my patriotic countrymen, who did just the same as the English people here are advising their countrymen to do. And the Englishman who goes out to India and gets, say, £100 a month, that simply means that he passes a sentence of death on a thousand of my poor countrymen, because these thousand people could easily live on this £100, which the Englishman spends mostly on his frivolities and pleasures. Just as the Germans have no right to occupy this country, so the English people have no right to occupy India, and it is perfectly justifiable on our part to kill the Englishman who is polluting our sacred land. I am surprised at the terrible hypocrisy, the farce, and the mockery of the English people. They pose as the champions of oppressed humanity—the peoples of the Congo and the people of Russia—when there is terrible oppression and horrible atrocities committed in India; for example, the killing of two millions of people every year and the outraging of our women. In case this country is occupied by Germans, and the Englishman, not bearing to see the Germans walking with the insolence of conquerors in the streets of London, goes and kills one or two Germans, and that Englishman is held as a patriot by the people of this country, then certainly I am prepared to work for the emancipation of my Motherland. Whatever else I have to say is in the paper before the Court I make this statement, not because I wish to plead for mercy or anything of that kind. I wish that English people should sentence me to death, for in that case the vengeance of my countrymen will be all the more keen. I put forward this statement to show the justice of my cause to the outside world, and especially to our sympathizers in America and Germany.

I have told you over and over again that I do not acknowledge the authority of the Court, You can do whatever you like. I do not mind at all. You can pass sentence of death on me. I do not care. You white people are all-powerful now, but, remember, it shall have our turn in the time to come, when we can do what we like.[8]"
Last edited by SBajwa on 03 Jan 2020 09:06, edited 2 times in total.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Shaashtaang praNaams to shri Dhingra ji. Every word soaked in undeniable truth. Only.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

I just heard uncle took out Qassim Soleimani
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/03/iranian ... qi-tv.html

Iraqi TV and three Iraqi officials said Friday that Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, has been killed in an airstrike at Baghdad’s international airport.

The officials said the strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces.

Their deaths are a potential turning point in the Middle East and are expected to draw severe retaliation from Iran and the forces it backs in the Middle East against Israel and American interests.

The PMF blamed the United States for an attack at Baghdad International Airport Friday.

There was no immediate comment from the U.S. or Iran
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

If you think you and your fellow participants have no religious/hate agenda when you recite/cheer for “when idols will be removed, only Allah’s name will remain”, then

in following lines:

“When all idols will be removed”

“Only Allah’s name will remain”

replace “idols” with “Kaba”/”Rasul” and “Allah” with “Ram” and sing it. Post your videos on social media and start singing the amended version in next anti-CAA protests.

That's it, isn't it? Yet some ask nay demand immunity from reciprocity. The West and now India is demonstrating that there is no free lunch.

Privilege and exceptionalism, immunity and one sided regard for particular sensibilities are going the way of the Mughals. That is what the riots, demands, and anger are about, There is no more veto.

Well the same happened to Christianity. The last atheist was released from an English prison in about 1840. Christians certainly evolved to accommodate disent. What is special about other religions?

Of course the answer is they are ready to die for their beliefs. The US and now India are fundamentally saying 'so be it'.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

The scum who wrote these words is a communist who is being praised by all communist fellows in India now on Tv.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

chetak wrote:In an act of preemptive conviviality, I proffer my felicitation for an effulgent, affluent, sanguine neoteric annum of the venerable almanac based on both lunar and solar circumambulation.

Happy New Year and a great decade ahead.
Not related to Sir Humphrey Applebee are you? HNY to all.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

It is not Faiz, it is we who kind of made him some kind of revolutionary poet. Bhai-wood is full of Islamic imagery and subtle twists. Remember when a Muslim goon refuses to hit someone as soon as Azaan is called.

Fun fact: Faiz is grand uncle of Aatish Taseer. Faiz's wife was Massi of Aatish Taseer's Pakistani Daddy.
In the immortal words of Sh. Kejriwal, Sub saale mile hue hain
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

The jury is still out IMO, on whether BIF has succeeded in its mission, but it is now clear what their real angst is and their modus operandi so far on CAA (which in its letter, spirit, and substance was a noble gesture to help persecuted Hindus and other minorities in Pak, beedi, and Afg).

1. They have successfully prevented on what the discussion ought to have been, how Islamic countries like Pak persecute their minorities.

2. They have then turned that around in a vociferous fraudulent cry on so called 'persecution' of Muslims in India.

They have completely upended the truth and intent behind CAA.
Last edited by CRamS on 03 Jan 2020 10:47, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Vikas wrote:It is not Faiz, it is we who kind of made him some kind of revolutionary poet. Bhai-wood is full of Islamic imagery and subtle twists. Remember when a Muslim goon refuses to hit someone as soon as Azaan is called.

Fun fact: Faiz is grand uncle of Aatish Taseer. Faiz's wife was Massi of Aatish Taseer's Pakistani Daddy.
In the immortal words of Sh. Kejriwal, Sub saale mile hue hain
Reading about this Faiz saga, it reminded of an incident in US several years ago when Bill Clinton was president. Hillary Clinton had some kind of health care role, and in her office, apparently, she had a picture of Gandhi. Now entire conservative media found that somewhat 'odd' that instead of pictures of Thomas Jefferson (to whom US intellectuals will do shshtanga namaskaram round the clock) and other American icons instead of Gandhi. And at that time, I did not see any white 'liberal' challenge the conservatives the way Indian lefties are going hammer and tong over Hindus upset at the use of this Faiz dude's poem in India. I mean leaving aside the content of his poem, it beats me as to why are so many euncuhs celebrating a f!king Paki in India

Point I am making is that India has a huge # of Pak pasand Muslims and non Muslims. And this what makes India's diplomacy so difficult, i.e., to project TSP as the unadulterated evil that it is, and also to shed this equal equal image. So TSP can have the cake and eat it too. They can terrorize, and you have eunuchs in India celebrate Faiz, and if nationalists in india oppose that, we become 'extremist'. That is the narrative I am seeing on DDM.

Contrast that with the Hilary example I gave above, where in US, except for some lip service every now and then, non white icons like "Gandee" or MLK never make it to the average white person's conscience. This is what is called nationalism.
Last edited by CRamS on 03 Jan 2020 12:14, edited 2 times in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

CRamS, Comparing Americans with Indians, I think will always leave you disappointed. they have different sensibilities, different swag,power and paradigm of looking at the world. Indic civilization would never be like them.

An average Indian is still not able to mark individual Pakhis as enemies otherwise why would they make movies showing Pakhis in oh-so-innocent and Just-like-us light. Why do we celebrate an Ahmediya Nobel Prize winner or why Iqbal is still not erased from our civilizational memory along with his silly songs. Because like Pakhis think of themselves as stakeholders in India, we too think of them as our own. Civilizational hatred doesn't yet exist for Pakhis in our social genetic structure.

There is a new Bhaiwood movie coming out (Think its called Dance plus), where there are Indian and Pakis dance group collaborating. Pray tell me which Pakhi damsel would ever dance without the threat of Father/Husband/Mullah doing Fata-wa on her and that too with a Indian Hindu Boy.