2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Vikas
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6828
Joined: 03 Dec 2005 02:40
Location: Where DST doesn't bother me
Contact:

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Vikas » 17 Feb 2020 15:12

Manish_Sharma wrote:https://www.opindia.com/2020/02/delhi-elections-congress-aap-understanding-strategy-2024-here-is-how/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

While leaders fight over Kejriwal, Congress may be working as per a well-crafted strategy to form govt in 2024: Here is how
| Nupur J Sharma On February 17, 2020 |
--------
It is thus not unthinkable that this praise that Congress is showering on AAP does not only stem from the fact that AAP managed to defeat BJP but also to ensure that Arvind Kejriwal remains a loyal foot soldier and doesn’t forget the ‘sacrifice’ made by Congress in 2024.

With the Congress party losing its ideological purity more and more with each passing day, and its leader being Rahul Gandhi who is bound to lose in a personality contest between him and Narendra Modi, Congress seems to be making political deposits that will be encashed when it is time to stitch an alliance at the centre.

What remains to be seen now is how BJP, led by PM Modi and Amit Shah would counter this inevitable strategy that seems to be taking shape.


If congress is working on this strategy, It is one of danger and full of pitfall.
Politicians are not famous for remembering favors least of all AK. Why would AK accept or believe that congress lost the match by not participating and not believe in the myth that he is the Superman of Delhi who alone can take on Modi Ji.

What makes congress think that AK will offer a zero-party, 3 seats in next GE unless congress relents on offering half the seats to AAP in Punjab. On top in Delhi, Congress at best can recover its migrated vote back post alliance but AAP supporters will not shift en-mass to congress.

My take is that regional parties are taking congress on a ride and slowly cannibalizing its dedicated vote bank.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 17 Feb 2020 15:17

Manish_P wrote:
chetak wrote:why is the verbal diarrhea prone loudmouth sanjay raut so quiet these days


You were saying :) ....

Prep for Trump's India visit shows slave mentality: Sena

Trump's India trip is like the visit of a "Badshah" (emperor), an editorial in Sena mouthpiece 'Saamana' said.

Taking a dig at the construction of a wall on a plot having several slum structures in Ahmedabad ahead of Trump's visit there, the Sena said the US president's trip would neither stop the fall of rupee's value in forex market nor offer betterment to those (slum dwellers) behind the wall.

"Before Independence, British king or queen used to visit one of their slave nations like India. The kind of preparations going on from taxpayers' money for the arrival of Trump is similar to it. This reflects the slave mentality of Indians," it said.



I was referring to his expected fulminations of the bhima koregaon case being sent to the NIA

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 17 Feb 2020 17:05

Maha Vikas Aghadi crumbling? NCP fumes as Uddhav Thackeray stays firm on NPR implementation, Pawar summons meeting


Maha Vikas Aghadi crumbling? NCP fumes as Uddhav Thackeray stays firm on NPR implementation, Pawar summons meeting




Both the Congress and the NCP have been vocal against the CAA and the proposed NRC from the beginning. To this end, they have been stating that they will oppose the NPR exercise because it is nothing but 'NRC in disguise'.


FEBRUARY 17, 2020

Shiv Sena supports NPR in Maharashtra, NCP, Congress oppose

Just after snubbing NCP’s requests and supporting the centre’s decision to hand over the Bhima Koregaon case investigation to NIA, the Uddhav Thackeray government seems to have got into another potential rift with its alliance partners. As per reports, the Shiv Sena chief and Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray is all set to roll out the National Population Register exercise in the state from May 1.

NPR roll-out ‘divides’ Maha Vikas Aghadi.

NCP chief @PawarSpeaks summons NCP ministers; meeting likely to be held today.

Details by TIMES NOW’s Aruneel. pic.twitter.com/2DLXjiHk2s

— TIMES NOW (@TimesNow) February 17, 2020


As per reports, Uddhav Thackeray has ignored the protests and objections from both the Congress and the NCP and has announced that the NPR exercise will be rolled out in the state from May 1. The state has reportedly already started preparations for the same.

NCP chief Sharad Pawar has today summoned all 16 of his ministers in the Uddhav Thackeray government for a meeting in South Mumbai. It is reported hat Pawar has been very vocal over his displeasure at Uddhav deciding not to challenge the centre’s decision handing over the Bhima Koregaon investigation to the NIA.

Both the Congress and the NCP have been vocal against the CAA and the proposed NRC from the beginning. To this end, they have been stating that they will oppose the NPR exercise because it is nothing but ‘NRC in disguise’.

It is notable here that NCP had claimed multiple times that once in power, it will drop cases against the Bhima Koregaon rioters. However, the central government handing over the cases to NIA at the nick of time has quashed its hopes. NCP leader and Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh had even stated that CM Thackeray had overruled his decision and had declared not to challenge the centre’s order.

Recently, Deshmukh had even declared that the state is exploring legal options to block the NPR and NRC in the state. He had even urged the anti-CAA protestors in the state to call off their agitation asserting that NRC and NPR will not be implemented in the state.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 17 Feb 2020 19:05

Image

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 17 Feb 2020 19:12

I-T raids on Chandrababu Naidu ex PS yields Rs 2,000 crore




I-T raids on Chandrababu Naidu ex PS yields Rs 2,000 crore

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
N VAMSI SRINIVAS
Feb 14, 2020,

Amount is only a preliminary estimate and further investigations might reveal a higher fraud amount, IT officials said.

Vijayawada: The recent raids by the Income-Tax department on the former personal secretary of former chief minister and TD chief N. Chandrababu Naidu, and three prominent infrastructure companies considered close to the leader, revealed siphoning of funds to the tune of least Rs 2,000 crore. This amount is only a preliminary estimate and further investigations might reveal a higher fraud amount, I-T officials said.

The Income-Tax department on Thursday issued an official press release stating that “search operations carried out on close associates (of three infra companies), including a former personal secretary of a prominent person (read Mr Chandrababu Naidu, as searches were conducted at the premises of his ex-PS) and incriminating evidence was seized”.



The TD supremo, as a senior leader pointed out, was perplexed over the developments. One of the three firms raided belonged to Kadapa TD leader Srinivas Reddy’s R.K. Infra Corp. A close associate of Nara Lokesh, Mr Naidu’s son and TD party general secretary, was also raided. Sources in I-T department said that exchange of information between this associate and several top party leaders gave crucial leads to the I-T department.

“The I-T department says irregularities were found in infra companies. Government can take any action,” Mr Nara Lokesh told Deccan Chronicle.

Referring to the involvement of a former PS of the former CM, Mr Lokesh said that he was clueless on how a former PS was in possession of records of three large infra companies. “We did nothing wrong. We will wait and watch,” he said.

Explaining the modus operandi of the raids and subsequent investigations, Surabhi Ahluwalia, I-T commissioner, said that the three companies had indulged in multiple transactions by sub-contracting works to bogus and non-existent companies. These transactions were layered through multiple entities, with the last in the chain being small entities, with a turnover of less than `2 crore to avoid maintenance of books of accounts and tax audits, Ms Ahluwalia said.
Many of these companies weren’t found in the addresses mentioned in records or were found to be shell firms, she said.

25 bank lockers restrained, says I-T
Several sub-contractors were controlled by the principal contractor, on whose IP address the re-runs of sub contractors were found.

The I-T raids led to the busting of a major racket of cash generation through bogus sub contractors, over-invoicing and claiming of bogus bills. The searches resulted in unearthing unaccounted cash of `85 lakh and jewellery worth `71 lakh. More than 25 bank lockers were restrained, the IT department said.

The FDI receipts received in group companies of one of the three firms raided are suspected to be round tripping of unaccounted funds. The department also chanced upon emails and WhatsApp messages, besides incriminating records and papers which revealed unexplained foreign transactions.

CRamS
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6685
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 20:54
Contact:

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby CRamS » 17 Feb 2020 21:45

Chetak & Co,

Leaving aide the rants of that Sonia Sena joker Sanjay Raut, there is a legitimate question to ask as to whats on the anvil in terms of tangible outcomes from Trump bahadur's visit? I am seeing some news reports to a possible trade deal. Which will be good.

I will watch for how US media covers this visit. Will CNN/Fox even give the visit air time? Next, will they focus on serious bi-lateral and global issues like terror, or will it be some tourism coverage to an exotic destination. If there is adequate coverage, once can say there is some substance behind this visit.

ModiJi has invested a lot in Trump bahadur. Maybe the benefits are not headlines grabbing, but I do see some benefits. For e.g., despite public bonhomie between Triump and Taliban Khan, TSP has been on FATF grey list which for sure has benefited India post Aug 5th. There may be others too. End of the day, I prefer behind the scenes, a good solid transaction relationship with tangible benefits more than flashy performances of the kind planned in Ahmedabad.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 17 Feb 2020 22:01

CRamS wrote:Chetak & Co,

Leaving aide the rants of that Sonia Sena joker Sanjay Raut, there is a legitimate question to ask as to whats on the anvil in terms of tangible outcomes from Trump bahadur's visit? I am seeing some news reports to a possible trade deal. Which will be good.

I will watch for how US media covers this visit. Will CNN/Fox even give the visit air time? Next, will they focus on serious bi-lateral and global issues like terror, or will it be some tourism coverage to an exotic destination. If there is adequate coverage, once can say there is some substance behind this visit.

ModiJi has invested a lot in Trump bahadur. Maybe the benefits are not headlines grabbing, but I do see some benefits. For e.g., despite public bonhomie between Triump and Taliban Khan, TSP has been on FATF grey list which for sure has benefited India post Aug 5th. There may be others too. End of the day, I prefer behind the scenes, a good solid transaction relationship with tangible benefits more than flashy performances of the kind planned in Ahmedabad.


The only outcome of trump's visit for us is his continued good graces, at least until the US elections are done and dusted.

at this time he needs Modi's "endorsement" among the gujarati diaspora much more than Modi needs him.

But at the same time trump will just not let go of any deal coming his way from India (weapons/systems mostly) but he will not rock the boat either.

I suspect that the pakis will get off the FATF list with trump's quiet backroom maneuvering because he won't want risk pissing off India just now
Last edited by chetak on 17 Feb 2020 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

dineshchaturvedi
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 17
Joined: 02 Jan 2010 06:25

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby dineshchaturvedi » 17 Feb 2020 22:02

chetak wrote:Image


I am against the way people are protesting against CAA, there is a lot of fear-mongering, misinformation being fed to common people, playing with their emotions, etc. It's not good at all. I have heard so many speeches they are not productive but inciting in nature. However, I am against penalizing people for protest by asking them to pay for the security of the protest. Unless there is something really unique about this protest.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 17 Feb 2020 22:07

dineshchaturvedi wrote:
chetak wrote:Image


I am against the way people are protesting against CAA, there is a lot of fear-mongering, misinformation being fed to common people, playing with their emotions, etc. It's not good at all. I have heard so many speeches they are not productive but inciting in nature. However, I am against penalizing people for protest by asking them to pay for the security of the protest. Unless there is something really unique about this protest.


yogi has his own fish to fry so let's wait and see how it all plays out.

when the other side is playing a very devious game, it would be very foolish of anyone to expect yogi alone to play with a straight bat

even dharma has finite limits when dealing with rolers and ropers.

SBajwa
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5282
Joined: 10 Jan 2006 21:35
Location: Attari

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby SBajwa » 17 Feb 2020 23:11

chetak wrote:
dineshchaturvedi wrote:
I am against the way people are protesting against CAA, there is a lot of fear-mongering, misinformation being fed to common people, playing with their emotions, etc. It's not good at all. I have heard so many speeches they are not productive but inciting in nature. However, I am against penalizing people for protest by asking them to pay for the security of the protest. Unless there is something really unique about this protest.


yogi has his own fish to fry so let's wait and see how it all plays out.

when the other side is playing a very devious game, it would be very foolish of anyone to expect yogi alone to play with a straight bat

even dharma has finite limits when dealing with rolers and ropers.


All around the world people pay if they had destroyed the public property. Only in India it is free for people to burn buses, loot trains, destroy chairs in schools, etc.

I was involved in a minor accident (here in USA) where my car brushed off the electricity pole with a minor scratch on it. The local authorities took me to court and I had to pay $3000.00 for "pole damages"

dineshchaturvedi
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 17
Joined: 02 Jan 2010 06:25

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby dineshchaturvedi » 18 Feb 2020 01:40

SBajwa wrote:
chetak wrote:
yogi has his own fish to fry so let's wait and see how it all plays out.

when the other side is playing a very devious game, it would be very foolish of anyone to expect yogi alone to play with a straight bat

even dharma has finite limits when dealing with rolers and ropers.


All around the world people pay if they had destroyed the public property. Only in India it is free for people to burn buses, loot trains, destroy chairs in schools, etc.

I was involved in a minor accident (here in USA) where my car brushed off the electricity pole with a minor scratch on it. The local authorities took me to court and I had to pay $3000.00 for "pole damages"


So you also live in US :D. See I am all for asking people to pay, the very reason we do not do this is why we have so many riots as rioters have no repercussions. I am talking about paying for security not damanges here.

vera_k
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3046
Joined: 20 Nov 2006 13:45

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby vera_k » 18 Feb 2020 01:54

^ If you're trying to borrow and compare methods from the USA, here is a cheat sheet from the ACLU. Any movement towards these standards would be an improvement for India IMO.
KYR - Protests

Can government impose a financial charge on exercising free speech
rights?
Some local governments have required a fee as a condition of exercising free
speech rights, such as application fees, security deposits for clean-up, or
charges to cover overtime police costs. Charges that cover actual administrative
costs have been permitted by some courts. However, if the costs are greater
because an event is controversial (or a hostile crowd is expected)—such as
requiring a large insurance policy—then the courts will not permit it. Also,
regulations with financial requirements should include a waiver for groups that
cannot afford the charge, so that even grassroots organizations can exercise
their free speech rights. Therefore, a group without significant financial resources
should not be prevented from engaging in a march simply because it cannot
afford the charges the City would like to impose.

SBajwa
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5282
Joined: 10 Jan 2006 21:35
Location: Attari

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby SBajwa » 18 Feb 2020 05:01

dineshchaturvedi wrote:
SBajwa wrote:
All around the world people pay if they had destroyed the public property. Only in India it is free for people to burn buses, loot trains, destroy chairs in schools, etc.

I was involved in a minor accident (here in USA) where my car brushed off the electricity pole with a minor scratch on it. The local authorities took me to court and I had to pay $3000.00 for "pole damages"


So you also live in US :D. See I am all for asking people to pay, the very reason we do not do this is why we have so many riots as rioters have no repercussions. I am talking about paying for security not damanges here.



In that case., we should drop the British law of people not owning weapons. Be like USA., weapons for law abiding people. That will do wonders in India where only criminals have legal weapons and law abiding citizens rely on corrupt babus and Waheguru/Bhagwan/God.

People need to be responsible for their actions., which is missing in India and long due. Yogi Adityanath is doing the greatest Dharmic deed defined in Bhagwat Geeta and we must support him whole heartedly.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 18 Feb 2020 05:07

SBajwa wrote:
dineshchaturvedi wrote:
So you also live in US :D. See I am all for asking people to pay, the very reason we do not do this is why we have so many riots as rioters have no repercussions. I am talking about paying for security not damanges here.



In that case., we should drop the British law of people not owning weapons. Be like USA., weapons for law abiding people. That will do wonders in India where only criminals have legal weapons and law abiding citizens rely on corrupt babus and Waheguru/Bhagwan/God.

People need to be responsible for their actions., which is missing in India and long due. Yogi Adityanath is doing the greatest Dharmic deed defined in Bhagwat Geeta and we must support him whole heartedly.



+108

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 13428
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby pankajs » 18 Feb 2020 09:18

Another closet sanghi outed! When it rains it pours.

https://twitter.com/DrAMSinghvi/status/ ... 8365682688
Abhishek Singhvi @DrAMSinghvi

The deportation of Debbie Abrahams by India was indeed necessary, as she is not just an MP, but a Pak proxy known for her clasp with e Pak govt and ISI. Every attempt that tries to attack India's sovereignty must be thwarted.

#Kashmir
#DebbieAbrahams

Our very own Shahi Tharoor criticized the Indian GOI but Abhisex ji is fully backing the GOI. CON needs to come up with a single stand.

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 13428
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby pankajs » 18 Feb 2020 09:20

https://twitter.com/jayasreenair1/statu ... 2473687046
Dr. Jayasree Nair @jayasreenair1

Kerala priest Fr. Robin gets 20 years in jail for raping and impregnating a 16 year old girl under POSCO. More pathetic part of the incident was that under extreme pressure from the church, girl’s father took the blame earlier for impregnating his daughter.

sum
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10009
Joined: 08 May 2007 17:04
Location: (IT-vity && DRDO) nagar

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sum » 18 Feb 2020 10:03

pankajs wrote:Another closet sanghi outed! When it rains it pours.

https://twitter.com/DrAMSinghvi/status/ ... 8365682688
Abhishek Singhvi @DrAMSinghvi

The deportation of Debbie Abrahams by India was indeed necessary, as she is not just an MP, but a Pak proxy known for her clasp with e Pak govt and ISI. Every attempt that tries to attack India's sovereignty must be thwarted.

#Kashmir
#DebbieAbrahams

Our very own Shahi Tharoor criticized the Indian GOI but Abhisex ji is fully backing the GOI. CON needs to come up with a single stand.

WTF happened here? Was this account hacked? :-?

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 18 Feb 2020 12:44

sum wrote:
pankajs wrote:Another closet sanghi outed! When it rains it pours.

https://twitter.com/DrAMSinghvi/status/ ... 8365682688

Our very own Shahi Tharoor criticized the Indian GOI but Abhisex ji is fully backing the GOI. CON needs to come up with a single stand.

WTF happened here? Was this account hacked? :-?


looks more like something is closing in and maybe some testimonials are in grave danger :mrgreen:

Vikas
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6828
Joined: 03 Dec 2005 02:40
Location: Where DST doesn't bother me
Contact:

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Vikas » 18 Feb 2020 12:54

from Montek Ahluwali's book

They worried about the political consequences of seeming to get too close to the US, because they feared loss of support from the Left and were also concerned that closeness to the US would alienate Muslim voters. At critical points, the PM had to mobilize political support from outside the party, such as from Dr Kalam who spoke to Mulayam to support the Government….

He said Vajpayee seemed to agree but expressed helplessness...


Two things stand out..
1. Congress govt created a veto by Muslims on issues of national interest. Muslims may or may not have cared but Congress assumed that Muslims would get alienated and hence vote for someone else even if Nuclear deal was in favor of the country.
Isn't Congress marking Muslims as Traitors by this assumption.

2. Even (Ex) Presidents were involved in lobbying for the govt. It maybe Ok for the govt since they could get the bill passed but look at it from the perspective of Opposition parties.
Now today if President Kovind or Pranab lobbys for the govt to pass UCC or send troops to active war zones, wouldn't that be par for courses ? Who is to say what Ex-Presidents can or can not lobby for given the right incentive.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 18 Feb 2020 13:15

Vikas wrote:from Montek Ahluwali's book

They worried about the political consequences of seeming to get too close to the US, because they feared loss of support from the Left and were also concerned that closeness to the US would alienate Muslim voters. At critical points, the PM had to mobilize political support from outside the party, such as from Dr Kalam who spoke to Mulayam to support the Government….

He said Vajpayee seemed to agree but expressed helplessness...


Two things stand out..
1. Congress govt created a veto by Muslims on issues of national interest. Muslims may or may not have cared but Congress assumed that Muslims would get alienated and hence vote for someone else even if Nuclear deal was in favor of the country.
Isn't Congress marking Muslims as Traitors by this assumption.

2. Even (Ex) Presidents were involved in lobbying for the govt. It maybe Ok for the govt since they could get the bill passed but look at it from the perspective of Opposition parties.
Now today if President Kovind or Pranab lobbys for the govt to pass UCC or send troops to active war zones, wouldn't that be par for courses ? Who is to say what Ex-Presidents can or can not lobby for given the right incentive.


Pranab is a spent force, na ghar ka na ghat ka.

the rest of the extinguished presidents if still surviving are mere nonentities like patil who is best forgotten

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4357
Joined: 07 Sep 2009 16:17

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Manish_Sharma » 18 Feb 2020 14:35

https://www.news18.com/news/india/with- ... 04909.html

'Kasab Was to Die as Samir Chaudhari with Red Thread Around Wrist': Ex-Mumbai Top Cop's Stunning Disclosure

In his book titled 'Let Me Say It Now', Maria indicates that the militant group wanted to project the 26/11 attack as a case of 'Hindu terrorism'.

Updated: February 18, 2020, 11:45 AM IST

Mumbai: The 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks convict Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab would have died as Bengaluru resident Samir Dinesh Chaudhari with a 'red thread tied around his wrist' had militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) succeeded in their plan, reveals former Mumbai police commissioner Rakesh Maria.

In his book titled 'Let Me Say It Now', Maria indicates that the militant group wanted to project the attack as a case of "Hindu terrorism". "There would have been screaming headlines on newspapers claiming how Hindu terrorists had attacked Mumbai. Over the top TV journalists would have made a beeline for Bengaluru to interview his family and neighbours. But alas, it had not worked that way and here he was, Ajmal Amir Kasab of Faridkot in Pakistan," Maria says.

Earlier it was reported that the attackers carried fake ID cards of Arunodaya College in Hyderabad. The Mumbai officer says that similar identity card was planned for Kasab too.

Making stunning disclosures, Maria, who was suddenly promoted and shifted out as director general of home guards while probing the Sheena Bora case, further says that Kasab had initially joined Lashkar-e-Taiba for committing robberies and had "nothing to do with jihad".

"He and his friend Muzaffar Lal Khan wanted to commit robberies to improve their financial status and wanted to get hold of some weapons and training to achieve their nefarious objective," he says.

"Kasab seriously believed that Muslims were not allowed to offer namaaz in India, and mosques were locked up by the authorities. He felt that the azaan he heard five times a day in the crime branch lockup was just a figment of his imagination. When we came to know of this, I instructed Mahale (investigating officer Ramesh Mahale) to take him to the mosque near the metro cinema in a vehicle," Maria adds.

The officer says that Kasab was "bewildered" when he saw the namaaz in progress.

Maria reveals that keeping Kasab alive became his "first priority". "Anger and hostility towards him were perceptible (among Mumbai police personnel). Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Lashkar were bent upon eliminating him by hook or crook to obliterate the only living evidence of their heinous deed," he writes, adding that the Dawood Ibrahim gang was given the responsibility to kill Kasab.

On Kasab's photograph being released, Maria revealed that it "was the handiwork of Central agencies. The Mumbai police tried hard to not disclose any details to the media, fearing for the security."

The former top cop also revealed that he personally interrogated him every day. "It gave me a deep insight into the psyche of how terrorist outfits operated. Our daily interactions forged some sort of a bond between Kasab and me, and soon Kasab began addressing me respectfully as 'Janab' (sir)."

The book also notes that after three rounds of training, Kasab was given Rs 1,25,000 and a week-long family visit holiday. "He gave the money to his family for his sister's wedding," wrote Maria.

According to him, originally, terror attack on Mumbai was planned on September 27, 2008, the 27th day of roza.

sum
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10009
Joined: 08 May 2007 17:04
Location: (IT-vity && DRDO) nagar

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sum » 18 Feb 2020 14:43

^^ Even a million pranaams aren't enough for Tukaram Omble ji !!

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11643
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Aditya_V » 18 Feb 2020 14:48

Thats why I dont belive that Rahul Bhatt giving Headley a guided tour as no accident, imagine his Step mom calling a guy who when through 3-4 rounds of trials before hanging for parliment attack as innocent. Then Javed Jafri and Mahesh Bhatt along with Barka Dutt callign 26/11 is due to Babri Masjid, David Milliband said India should Kashmir to pakistan if it wants to avoid more 26/11, Divijay singh at book launch.

For anyone with an open mind it is clear what the ISI and its global network with paws in India planned
Last edited by Aditya_V on 18 Feb 2020 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

Thakur_B
BRFite
Posts: 1614
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Thakur_B » 18 Feb 2020 15:23

Manish_Sharma wrote:https://www.news18.com/news/india/with-sacred-thread-around-wrist-kasab-was-supposed-to-die-as-samir-chaudhari-reveals-former-mumbai-top-cop-2504909.html

'Kasab Was to Die as Samir Chaudhari with Red Thread Around Wrist': Ex-Mumbai Top Cop's Stunning Disclosure

In his book titled 'Let Me Say It Now', Maria indicates that the militant group wanted to project the 26/11 attack as a case of 'Hindu terrorism'.

Updated: February 18, 2020, 11:45 AM IST

Mumbai: The 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks convict Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab would have died as Bengaluru resident Samir Dinesh Chaudhari with a 'red thread tied around his wrist' had militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) succeeded in their plan, reveals former Mumbai police commissioner Rakesh Maria.

In his book titled 'Let Me Say It Now', Maria indicates that the militant group wanted to project the attack as a case of "Hindu terrorism". "There would have been screaming headlines on newspapers claiming how Hindu terrorists had attacked Mumbai. Over the top TV journalists would have made a beeline for Bengaluru to interview his family and neighbours. But alas, it had not worked that way and here he was, Ajmal Amir Kasab of Faridkot in Pakistan," Maria says.

Earlier it was reported that the attackers carried fake ID cards of Arunodaya College in Hyderabad. The Mumbai officer says that similar identity card was planned for Kasab too.

Making stunning disclosures, Maria, who was suddenly promoted and shifted out as director general of home guards while probing the Sheena Bora case, further says that Kasab had initially joined Lashkar-e-Taiba for committing robberies and had "nothing to do with jihad".

"He and his friend Muzaffar Lal Khan wanted to commit robberies to improve their financial status and wanted to get hold of some weapons and training to achieve their nefarious objective," he says.

"Kasab seriously believed that Muslims were not allowed to offer namaaz in India, and mosques were locked up by the authorities. He felt that the azaan he heard five times a day in the crime branch lockup was just a figment of his imagination. When we came to know of this, I instructed Mahale (investigating officer Ramesh Mahale) to take him to the mosque near the metro cinema in a vehicle," Maria adds.

The officer says that Kasab was "bewildered" when he saw the namaaz in progress.

Maria reveals that keeping Kasab alive became his "first priority". "Anger and hostility towards him were perceptible (among Mumbai police personnel). Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Lashkar were bent upon eliminating him by hook or crook to obliterate the only living evidence of their heinous deed," he writes, adding that the Dawood Ibrahim gang was given the responsibility to kill Kasab.

On Kasab's photograph being released, Maria revealed that it "was the handiwork of Central agencies. The Mumbai police tried hard to not disclose any details to the media, fearing for the security."

The former top cop also revealed that he personally interrogated him every day. "It gave me a deep insight into the psyche of how terrorist outfits operated. Our daily interactions forged some sort of a bond between Kasab and me, and soon Kasab began addressing me respectfully as 'Janab' (sir)."

The book also notes that after three rounds of training, Kasab was given Rs 1,25,000 and a week-long family visit holiday. "He gave the money to his family for his sister's wedding," wrote Maria.

According to him, originally, terror attack on Mumbai was planned on September 27, 2008, the 27th day of roza.


Rakesh Maria was one of the lead investigators of 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts. The confessions he was able to get from some of the co conspirators were crucial in large number of convictions.

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3322
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby ArjunPandit » 18 Feb 2020 15:51

chetak wrote:looks more like something is closing in and maybe some testimonials are in grave danger :mrgreen:


chetakji there are two other possibilities,
1. rats know the ship is sinking and are planning to make a jump. But this is not to say the will become sanghi..but what i think is that they are playing the taqiaah..to win the trust of 'radicalized' (according to them) hindu...and bide time till they return back to their default...
2. Or worse they are like goats later down the line who are just following the shepherd. THe shepherd being modi who has simply awakened the masses to the silent war that was waged on them. A war that involved denigrating them, their traditions, and their beliefs. The war was waged by none other than these goats.
I wonder if someone is reading a common script to AK, and other 'closeted' sanghis. They are following a consistent strategy of
1. not attack modi
2. talk patriotic
3. talk hindu interests if possible
Just my thoughts...hope to hear from you folks again...

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3322
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby ArjunPandit » 18 Feb 2020 15:55

Aditya_V wrote:Thats why I dont belive that Rahul Bhatt giving Headley a guided tour as no accident, imagine his Step mom calling a guy who when through 3-4 rounds of trials before hanging for parliment attack as innocent. Then Javed Jafri and Mahesh Bhatt along with Barka Dutt callign 26/11 is due to Babri Masjid, David Milliband said India should Kashmir to pakistan if it wants to avoid more 26/11, Divijay singh at book launch.

For anyone with an open mind it is clear what the ISI and its global network with paws in India planned

may be this is the common script writer that I alluded in my previous post

on a related note..modi is measured with his words..his words have message for the audience, in addition to that for masses..first two are his previous statements, 1. fulfulled, 2. wip, 3. directional nature
1. Pulwama attack wale chip nahin sakte, ab yeh khel jahan se shuru hota hai wahi khela jayega
2. Yeh naamdaar jitna bhi kar lein ek na ek din jail jaana padega hi..
3. shaheen bagh being an experiment

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 18 Feb 2020 16:09

Thakur_B wrote:
Manish_Sharma wrote:https://www.news18.com/news/india/with-sacred-thread-around-wrist-kasab-was-supposed-to-die-as-samir-chaudhari-reveals-former-mumbai-top-cop-2504909.html

'Kasab Was to Die as Samir Chaudhari with Red Thread Around Wrist': Ex-Mumbai Top Cop's Stunning Disclosure

In his book titled 'Let Me Say It Now', Maria indicates that the militant group wanted to project the 26/11 attack as a case of 'Hindu terrorism'.

Updated: February 18, 2020, 11:45 AM IST

Mumbai: The 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks convict Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab would have died as Bengaluru resident Samir Dinesh Chaudhari with a 'red thread tied around his wrist' had militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) succeeded in their plan, reveals former Mumbai police commissioner Rakesh Maria.

In his book titled 'Let Me Say It Now', Maria indicates that the militant group wanted to project the attack as a case of "Hindu terrorism". "There would have been screaming headlines on newspapers claiming how Hindu terrorists had attacked Mumbai. Over the top TV journalists would have made a beeline for Bengaluru to interview his family and neighbours. But alas, it had not worked that way and here he was, Ajmal Amir Kasab of Faridkot in Pakistan," Maria says.

Earlier it was reported that the attackers carried fake ID cards of Arunodaya College in Hyderabad. The Mumbai officer says that similar identity card was planned for Kasab too.

Making stunning disclosures, Maria, who was suddenly promoted and shifted out as director general of home guards while probing the Sheena Bora case, further says that Kasab had initially joined Lashkar-e-Taiba for committing robberies and had "nothing to do with jihad".

"He and his friend Muzaffar Lal Khan wanted to commit robberies to improve their financial status and wanted to get hold of some weapons and training to achieve their nefarious objective," he says.

"Kasab seriously believed that Muslims were not allowed to offer namaaz in India, and mosques were locked up by the authorities. He felt that the azaan he heard five times a day in the crime branch lockup was just a figment of his imagination. When we came to know of this, I instructed Mahale (investigating officer Ramesh Mahale) to take him to the mosque near the metro cinema in a vehicle," Maria adds.

The officer says that Kasab was "bewildered" when he saw the namaaz in progress.

Maria reveals that keeping Kasab alive became his "first priority". "Anger and hostility towards him were perceptible (among Mumbai police personnel). Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Lashkar were bent upon eliminating him by hook or crook to obliterate the only living evidence of their heinous deed," he writes, adding that the Dawood Ibrahim gang was given the responsibility to kill Kasab.

On Kasab's photograph being released, Maria revealed that it "was the handiwork of Central agencies. The Mumbai police tried hard to not disclose any details to the media, fearing for the security."

The former top cop also revealed that he personally interrogated him every day. "It gave me a deep insight into the psyche of how terrorist outfits operated. Our daily interactions forged some sort of a bond between Kasab and me, and soon Kasab began addressing me respectfully as 'Janab' (sir)."

The book also notes that after three rounds of training, Kasab was given Rs 1,25,000 and a week-long family visit holiday. "He gave the money to his family for his sister's wedding," wrote Maria.

According to him, originally, terror attack on Mumbai was planned on September 27, 2008, the 27th day of roza.


Rakesh Maria was one of the lead investigators of 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts. The confessions he was able to get from some of the co conspirators were crucial in large number of convictions.


with such a sustained and massive investigation, how come the Indian players in this sordid saga have not been outed yet.

the storage of massive amounts of ammo in the taj hotel would have needed a local player(s). They needed to sustain intensive operations over a number of days.

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11643
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Aditya_V » 18 Feb 2020 16:11

Probably they have been part of the ecosystem.

Sachin
Webmaster BR
Posts: 7851
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Undisclosed

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Sachin » 18 Feb 2020 16:18

dineshchaturvedi wrote: I have heard so many speeches they are not productive but inciting in nature. However, I am against penalizing people for protest by asking them to pay for the security of the protest. Unless there is something really unique about this protest.

There are two ways in which police handle these kind of protests. The most common tactic is to use the provisions of Cr.PC to summon the protest gang leaders and ask them to sign a surety bond for a big sum. The protestors need not have to pay this amount upfront (though I personally like that to happen), but in case if their protest becomes violent then there would be civil & criminal liability on them and they have to pay the surety bond. In the next case when social events, big gatherings (like religious festivals) are organised for the organisers will have to pay a 'service charge' to the local police. This is because, providing security cover for such events is not what the police does in a regular basis. The fees charged is for transporting men from AR Camps etc. to the venue and for their food allowances etc. The per person fees is decided based on the rank of the police men as well. The quid pro quo for the organisers is that the police will be there to provide security and a lot of responsibility gets passed to them.

Thakur_B wrote:Rakesh Maria was one of the lead investigators of 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts. The confessions he was able to get from some of the co conspirators were crucial in large number of convictions.

And the tactics he and his team adopted were legendary :evil:. The first suspect was picked up on robbery/theft charges and he gave the first leads. But who ever he named had either left the country or went into hiding. Maria's team then resorted to some form "collective punishments" on the families of the accused. There was this restaurant owner in Mumbai who killed his wife and children and then shot himself. He did this after he saw some events at a Mumbai Police station, and the PI/PSI threatening him that his family's fate would be the same if he did not share the information on a jehadi who was known to him.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21806
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 18 Feb 2020 16:21

ArjunPandit wrote:
chetak wrote:looks more like something is closing in and maybe some testimonials are in grave danger :mrgreen:


chetakji there are two other possibilities,
1. rats know the ship is sinking and are planning to make a jump. But this is not to say the will become sanghi..but what i think is that they are playing the taqiaah..to win the trust of 'radicalized' (according to them) hindu...and bide time till they return back to their default...
2. Or worse they are like goats later down the line who are just following the shepherd. THe shepherd being modi who has simply awakened the masses to the silent war that was waged on them. A war that involved denigrating them, their traditions, and their beliefs. The war was waged by none other than these goats.
I wonder if someone is reading a common script to AK, and other 'closeted' sanghis. They are following a consistent strategy of
1. not attack modi
2. talk patriotic
3. talk hindu interests if possible
Just my thoughts...hope to hear from you folks again...


ArjunPandit ji

re 26/11

RVS Mani is coming out with bits and pieces of the drama as he saw it from almost the very top echelons of the Indian security establishment and the way things played out in the national control room in dilli.

There is much that he has not said (yet!).

Have you read his book.

Also, he is now covering current events just like NK Sood is doing, both are on you tube.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZvXzG8LO8


अब Shaheen Bagh Protest खत्म होगा, Ex RAW Officer NK Sood ने बताया बड़ा कारण, Supreme Court order



ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3322
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby ArjunPandit » 18 Feb 2020 16:24

chetak wrote:the storage of massive amounts of ammo in the taj hotel would have needed a local player(s). They needed to sustain intensive operations over a number of days.

i was not aware of it...but the retreat of macros was very surprising to me....local players were very evident when these terrorists took a short cut. If I am not mistaken hemant karkare and team were martyred there only...

Thakur_B
BRFite
Posts: 1614
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Thakur_B » 18 Feb 2020 16:32

Sachin wrote:
Thakur_B wrote:Rakesh Maria was one of the lead investigators of 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts. The confessions he was able to get from some of the co conspirators were crucial in large number of convictions.

And the tactics he and his team adopted were legendary :evil:. The first suspect was picked up on robbery/theft charges and he gave the first leads. But who ever he named had either left the country or went into hiding. Maria's team then resorted to some form "collective punishments" on the families of the accused. There was this restaurant owner in Mumbai who killed his wife and children and then shot himself. He did this after he saw some events at a Mumbai Police station, and the PI/PSI threatening him that his family's fate would be the same if he did not share the information on a jehadi who was known to him.


The book Black Friday details everything in grotesque details. The movie by the same name was pretty good too and the interrogation scenes were chopped down (unfortunately Anurag Kashyap has gone total retard now).

Vikas
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6828
Joined: 03 Dec 2005 02:40
Location: Where DST doesn't bother me
Contact:

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Vikas » 18 Feb 2020 16:33

About 26/11, Most of the movers and shakers were in the pocket of BIF knowingly or unknowingly, and already a narrative of Hindu terrorist was being hatched. A weak MMS, Chidambaram and Diggy as lapdogs, rational Zardari and a Hindu guy who was wearing red thread. Although I believe that the plan went out of hands as Congress govt at state and center almost could have lost the elections if LKA would not have squandered it.

It was almost a perfect tactical ploy by whosoever planned it. It would have given few days of screaming headlines for presstitutes and then who would care to investigate real culprits.
I don't know why accomplice like Rahul Bhat were not put behind bars for life. There must be many.
Not for nothing Mahesh Bhat and Mukesh Bhat keep making flop sleazy movies with dash of Pakiness and yet never ran out of money or halls to screen them.

Who knows who else is taking around future L-e-T terrorist in his BMW around showing 'Tourist' spots in Mumbai/Delhi.

Meanwhile the wimps in power at that time held this view,
"The simple answer to why India did not immediately attack Pakistan is that after examining the options at the highest levels of government, the decision makers concluded that more was to be gained from not attacking Pakistan than from attacking it."


PS: Read somewhere today that Pawar is complaining about Mumbai police and that it was best during his 15 years of Home minister ship. Ironically he was the one who took Mumbai police from good to ordinary, hiding truth about 1993 bomb blasts and letting riots happen at regular frequency.

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3322
Joined: 29 Mar 2017 06:37

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby ArjunPandit » 18 Feb 2020 16:52

^^one of the legal luminary in India, who happens to be a family friend, once quipped, that what we mango abduls know in these matters through news etc is not even the tip of iceberg...there are occassional volcano bursts through books..but most of it still remains under surface. You may hear this grapevine in Lutyens cocktails...
extrapolating that to 26/11 there is a lot to be covered..for us..for some it is a 10 years behind us..for those whom pride of nation is supreme it's a slash on mother still not avenged.......

sooraj
BRFite
Posts: 1386
Joined: 06 May 2011 15:45

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sooraj » 18 Feb 2020 18:34

Cong leader Ahmed Patel gets I-T notice over Rs 400cr hawala transaction

According to the report, the I-T department issued summons on February 11 under Section 131 of the I-T Act, and Patel was supposed to appear on February 14.

However, he did not appear for questioning stating health issues. Patel told the I-T Department that he was facing breathing problems and admitted to Metro Hospital, Faridabad.
:lol:

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4357
Joined: 07 Sep 2009 16:17

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Manish_Sharma » 18 Feb 2020 21:57

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/sto ... ssion=true

Will build Pandit townships, rebuild temples in Kashmir: Amit Shah
Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Tueday assured a delegation of prominent Kashmiri Pandits that the government will establish separate townships for them in 10 districts of Kashmir.

A delegation of Kashmiri Pandits met Home Minister Amit Shah
After the meeting, they said that Amit Shah has assured that the govt will work for their rehabilitation
Amit Shah has assured that the govt will rebuild temples vandalised by terrorists
Ten special townships and renovation and rebuilding of temples destroyed and desecrated by terrorists were among the promises made by Union Home Minister Amit Shah to a delegation of Kashmiri Pandits on Tuesday.

The delegation, which included prominent Kashmiri Pandits like Utpal Kaul, Col Taj Tikoo, Dr Surinder Kaul, Sanjay Ganjoo and Parekisht Kaul, met Amit Shah to express gratitude to the government for abrogating Article 370 and 35A.

During their meeting, the Kashmiri Pandits appealed to the Home Minister to address the issues of displaced Pandits on a priority basis.

The Pandits urged Amit Shah to take concrete steps for honourable and dignified return of the community to the Kashmir Valley.

Speaking to India Today TV, Utpal Kaul, who was part of the delegation, said that Amit Shah assured them that special townships will be created in all 10 districts of Kashmir Valley for the rehabilitation of the Kashmiri Pandits. Kaul added that Amit Shah assured them that all temples which have been desecrated and vandalised by the terrorists will be renovated again.

Amit Shah also assured the Kashmiri Pandits that the government will come up with special provisions so that the age limit for government jobs can be extended for the community. Kashmiri Pandits also presented copies of 'Rajtarangini' and 'Neelmat Puran' to Amit Shah.

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 13428
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby pankajs » 18 Feb 2020 22:06

Natwar Singh goes fully sanghi!

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/opin ... atels-name
It’s known Nehru didn’t include Patel’s name -- K Natwar Singh
Hodson wrote in 1969: “Pandit Nehru’s first list for his post-independence Cabinet omitted the name of Sardar Patel.”

Vikas
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6828
Joined: 03 Dec 2005 02:40
Location: Where DST doesn't bother me
Contact:

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Vikas » 18 Feb 2020 22:32

sooraj wrote:Cong leader Ahmed Patel gets I-T notice over Rs 400cr hawala transaction

According to the report, the I-T department issued summons on February 11 under Section 131 of the I-T Act, and Patel was supposed to appear on February 14.

However, he did not appear for questioning stating health issues. Patel told the I-T Department that he was facing breathing problems and admitted to Metro Hospital, Faridabad.
:lol:


400 crore ??
The depth and breadth of corruption by these looters is beyond comprehension. I wish to see some of these corrupt critters rotting behind bars for life and all their illegal property confiscated.
One uber thief went to Jail in Ranchi but is mostly found in Hospital on fake angina pain complaints.

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 13428
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby pankajs » 18 Feb 2020 22:35

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1229655662742794240
ANI @ANI

Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray: CAA & NRC both are different and NPR is different. No one has to worry if #CAA gets implemented. NRC is not there & will not be implemented in the state.
NRC will not be implemented but NPR will be?
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1229669243148476416
iMac_too @iMac_too

First test of Kaka sponsored alliance is Aurangabad municipal election. Sena is holding the crucial gateway to Marathwada for last 25 yrs. It's a completely polarised electorate with MIM flexing its muscle. If Sena loses stranglehold here, ground movement in the party will begin

pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 13428
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby pankajs » 18 Feb 2020 23:25

Video embedded ...

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1229731859124252674
TIMES NOW @TimesNow

#Breaking | Left to appropriate temples & Hindu festivals to combat RSS in Bengal. TIMES NOW accesses a secret party note that mentions how the party has to engage in Hindu fests. Marxism seems to be 'a thing of past'.

Details by TIMES NOW's Tamal Saha.
:rotfl:

ALL of left in Bengal now outed as closet sanghis! AAP template being copied by the most anti-Hindu group. Theek hai.

#ModiHaiToMumkinHai


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BALAR025, DavidD, madhu and 71 guests