Wuhan Coronavirus Resource Thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
nam
BRF Oldie

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus Resource Thread

Post by nam »

Now that international flights are closed, the pipe feeding the infection is turned off.

Anyone who is infected will now show symptoms in the next 5 days. If we could reduce social gathering for the next 5 days, we can isolate history of travelers and any local transmission (to some extent).

Meanwhile we need to prepare a solution for all those who will be coming in after a week. I hope the flight ban extends for another week, while we clean up local transmission. After the ban is lifted, we need to reduce the amount of flights coming in, so that the crowd can be quarantined. Government should set up some form of quarantine centers.

I so wish the flight ban was done couple of weeks back.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

nam wrote:why Japan has less death than Italy, because the Italians did not take the damn thing seriously. The Japanese went on hard borders as soon as the Chinese region exploded.

The Italians were carrying out "hug a chinese" exercise during that time.
Koreans say Japanese numbers arent reliable since testing was minimal and folks were even allowed near a doc if in most severe case with 4 days continuous fever else just sent home

Also the super clean and hygienic culture also would play a part
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

75 districts with active cases are now under lockdown plus all passenger trains cancelled.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

sum wrote: Koreans say Japanese numbers arent reliable since testing was minimal and folks were even allowed near a doc if in most severe case with 4 days continuous fever else just sent home

Also the super clean and hygienic culture also would play a part
Well, that is the correct process. You don't keep a person in hospital, if he is positive. He can stay and home and isolate himself. It is only if his health deteriorates he needs to be hospitalized. We all know Japanese are not stupid.

Japanese are not doing indiscriminate testing. if their process was bad, their hospitals would have been swamped. The number of positive cases, does not matter.

What matters is to prevent hospitalization. Until you have space, you can try contact tracing and local isolation.

There is nothing wrong in SK method. SK are hunting for the virus, Japanese(like us) are doing specific testing. Two different method, however both the countries have flattened the curve. Testing is a manual process. You cannot do it in hundred thousands.
Last edited by nam on 22 Mar 2020 20:33, edited 1 time in total.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

I would go for mass testing once we have rapid result kit. Koreans seems to have developed one and I think this was based on their mass testing experience.

You could let people have the kit and if positive, isolate themselves or let a hospital know.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Agree.

Anyways that was Korean talk all around when they were #2 in tally and were being taunted,esp by Japan with lots of travel bans etc

It all died down once Europe, murica etc overshot Korea by some margin and became a worldwide thing
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

arshyam wrote:
Mollick.R wrote:Liberandus and anti Modi gang must be burning all out.
Noise pollution, it seems :lol:
I dint wanted to post a political comment in this thread but i cant resist the burnol experience.
My wife works in public sector bank and recently she was pressurized to take promotion due to lack of good staff. She did not budge and then while concluding area manger who was doing this discussion told her not to write political comment in her personal facebook, he went to an extent that bank might do a punishment transfer.
But today same people are crying in office whatsapp group which is meant to communicate office matter farwarding some doctor message stating no need of clap but to release disaster fund, one of the guy went to an extent of taking gold and money from tirupati and vinayaka temple to treat COVID patients.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Guess this is from J&K and stupidity everywhere ...

https://twitter.com/listenshahid/status ... 7473020928
Shahid Choudhary @listenshahid

Four passengers just reached from Mauritius, Dubai and Kazakhstan "decline" to declare travel history. Done quickly by IT team. My "WHO Guidelines wala Friends" can u pl send a "Recorded Sermon" to help convince such people? Please? I beg. Ignore the Thick Skin and help
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Krita wrote:
Lohit wrote: Wuhan Coronavirus mutation rate is about half that of the influenza, at around 24 mutations per year.
]
Do u have a link to this research paper?
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

Arun.prabhu wrote: But regardless of how the virus got out, Chinese boorishness and barbarianism is out on full display and if there is one bright thing in this whole stinking mess, it's that China's day as the world's factory are numbered.
I sincerely hope so, especially w.r.t to India, but not very sanguine about it. When India banned flights from China around the time of Wuhan lockdown, the CCP govt of China had the effing nerve to protest India's decision, fully knowing the extent of the disaster in their country and had no qualms about that unleashing in India. 'Boorishness' just does not describe this, a complete lack of concern for human life is a better description (All this to just save face and keep up appearances. Unspeakable !). Having said that, one year from now, if the death toll is 'limited' and Chinese products are still x times cheaper than local maal, and have 'many more features', I am sure people will buy, which means traders will import from CHina and sell, because there is a demand. There must be a govt fiat on this. EVen in a war situation like Dokalam, Chinese products were still selling. Time has come to stop that. This is black-and-white.
Shameek
BRFite

Post by Shameek »

Excellent response to the curfew. Proud of my country and our people. Lets keep the fight on and utilize whatever means we have to keep our people safe. Keep naming and shaming anyone flouting rules and quarantine.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Meanwhile:

1. All the places of communal gatherings are closed except for the one owned and operated by the peaceful ones.
2. Liberandus are having a hard time adjusting the success of the janta curfew and spewing nonsense as usual. Sample this:

https://twitter.com/VidyaKrishnan/statu ... 3237553159
India is the neighbour everyone hates. Every single country is the neighbourhood is getting this emergency supply, except India.

and we have @narendramodi to thank for this.
Reality: https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 26LZT8AST8

Great twitter thread by Abhinav Agarwal:

https://twitter.com/AbhinavAgarwal/stat ... 5736119296
3 things Chinese govt & media are doing.
1. Paid propaganda that China's a role model in combating the #WuhanCoronaVirus
2. Paid propaganda to establish a foreign provenance for the epidemic.
3. Paid propaganda to tar people as "racist" who call it the #ChineseVirus.
Last edited by vimal on 22 Mar 2020 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

chola wrote:
Kumar Ji, the global system won't disappear in the next year or five or 10 years. But it is dead in that globalization is no longer growing. The thought beginning in the 1980s was that efficiency will drive things so that industries will always find the lowest cost quality balance. The trade war broke that notion. The virus accelerated the implementation and affect of that notion. Countries are cutting off trade, travel and interchange with one another.
THanks for this and the other explanation. I was always uncomfortable about seeing so many Chinese goods in the US, purely from an economic standpoint. I cannot believe that a 10-cent plastic toy is actually cheaper to manufacture 10,00 miles away and transport it, rather than manufacture it locally. Yes, I know about economies of scale and mass production reducing per-part cost etc, but I suspect that a lot of costs were completely hidden and the real cost was never made public. In other words, these were heavily subsidized by governments (Chinese govt. which gave free money to set up industries) or even in the price of oil which is needed to transport goods across the PAcific and arond the world- no one factors in the cost of military delpolyments needs to ensure safety of the oil pipeline, on land or on sea).

I dont think the last 2 decades were an aberration. The relentless focus on shareholder value and stock price driven by Wall street bigwigs and other financial and industrial captains hammered the sitution into what it became in the late 90's to date. That might well go away (i.e. we may see less globalization) but with the next political dispensation to come in 1 or 5 years, I think globalization is likely to come back as long as shareholder value and maximizing profits are given primacy, and these two factors have been accepted as self-evident truths in the last 2 decades- all challenges were thoroughly steamrolled at great cost to a lot of people. That story is over. Coronavirus could still change that, but with 'only' a 1% death rate, and the potential for post-inefction immunity and vaccines next year, unless there is a political fiat or a trade war, I see the global economy 'adjusting' to it in a year or so (it always finds a way) and carrying on as before to increase shareholder value and maximize profits (I dont have any fundamental issue with either of these two items, by the way).
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

madhu wrote:
Krita wrote:
Do u have a link to this research paper?
Not a research paper but a news link ..

https://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/cente ... dford.html

But, I have found another link to a paper which says it has already mutated 262 times.
The rate looks to be about 24 mutations per year. Coming back to the game of telephone, that’s a mistake every second or third transmission. This rate of two mutations per month is similar to other RNA viruses like flu. This coronavirus has a longer genome than flu, so there are fewer mutations per base. None of the COVID-19 mutations look particularly interesting, but there a few things to watch for though. One is for mutations in the spike protein, which will be important for a vaccine.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Punjab locked down ..

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1241609141761662977
ANI @ANI

Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh:Ordered statewide lockdown till 31 March to check spread of #COVID19.
All essential Govt services to continue&shops selling essential items such as food,medicines, etc to be open. DCs&SSPs have been directed to implement restrictions immediately.
ANI @ANI

Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh has ordered complete lockdown in the state, in wake of #Coronavirus: Public Relations (PR) Senior Official, Punjab Government
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 and compared it with SARS-CoV-1 in the aerosol and surface stability
data consists of 10 experimental conditions involving two viruses (SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV-1) in five environmental conditions (aerosols, plastic, stainless steel, copper, and cardboard).

The half-lives of CoV-2 and CoV-1 were similar in aerosols, with median estimates of approximately 1.1 to 1.2 hours
approximately 5.6 hours on stainless steel and 6.8 hours on plastic
So approximately it is infectious for 72 hrs (3 days)
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

There is a Mysore company which manufactures 5000 ventilators per month and they are ready to almost double it. The govt needs to order more and start taking over hotels and resorts now for quarantine.
Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

https://www.augustachronicle.com/news/2 ... virus-test

We have Dr.R Kohle and his team developed COVID-19 test with a two hour turn around. I read his interview on another platform where he mentioned that his team is openly sharing the methodology with everyone who has approached them. If India needs to scale up testing, then we need tests like this which will spit out results in hours not days. He seems to be a Marathi gentleman. Can we on this forum help GOI or connect to individuals/labs like these? Below link to his Q&A

https://old.reddit.com/user/RavindraKolhe/comments/
Theeran
BRFite

Post by Theeran »

Breakout in TN. 2 with travel history to Thailand spread it to a crowd of people in a mosque. Erode under 144.
Sravan
BRFite

Post by Sravan »

Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

They cut up their political dissidents while they're alive and use the organs to support a medical tourism industry. They are barbarians.

Traders can only import so long as the governments allow them to. Expect national governments that haven't sold out to china to come down hard on any trade relationships henceforth.

SriKumar wrote:
Arun.prabhu wrote: But regardless of how the virus got out, Chinese boorishness and barbarianism is out on full display and if there is one bright thing in this whole stinking mess, it's that China's day as the world's factory are numbered.
I sincerely hope so, especially w.r.t to India, but not very sanguine about it. When India banned flights from China around the time of Wuhan lockdown, the CCP govt of China had the effing nerve to protest India's decision, fully knowing the extent of the disaster in their country and had no qualms about that unleashing in India. 'Boorishness' just does not describe this, a complete lack of concern for human life is a better description (All this to just save face and keep up appearances. Unspeakable !). Having said that, one year from now, if the death toll is 'limited' and Chinese products are still x times cheaper than local maal, and have 'many more features', I am sure people will buy, which means traders will import from CHina and sell, because there is a demand. There must be a govt fiat on this. EVen in a war situation like Dokalam, Chinese products were still selling. Time has come to stop that. This is black-and-white.
Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society ... classified

A full third of the infected are asymptomatic. We don't have the test kits to extensively test and isolate the infected - both the symptomatic and the asymptomatic ones - either so as to shorten the lockdown. So, as I complained earlier today, the lockdown is going to inflict a lot of economic pain and isn't going to be able to put a stop to the spread.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

We are going with the model of test, isolate and treat symptomatic cases. What if people testing negative once getting infected by the time you have finished one round of testing? How can we test so many people together and quarantine all positive ones so that it does not infect post testing?
Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

Yep, but we have decided to go the lockdown route because the other idiots are following Chinese idiocy. Test everyone and isolate or let it run its course are the options. We're still testing only those who traveled and their close contacts. Not a recipe for a good outcome.
kvraghav wrote:We are going with the model of test, isolate and treat symptomatic cases. What if people testing negative once getting infected by the time you have finished one round of testing? How can we test so many people together and quarantine all positive ones so that it does not infect post testing?
Sravan
BRFite

Post by Sravan »

Arun.prabhu wrote:Yep, but we have decided to go the lockdown route because the other idiots are following Chinese idiocy. Test everyone and isolate or let it run its course are the options. We're still testing only those who traveled and their close contacts. Not a recipe for a good outcome.
kvraghav wrote:We are going with the model of test, isolate and treat symptomatic cases. What if people testing negative once getting infected by the time you have finished one round of testing? How can we test so many people together and quarantine all positive ones so that it does not infect post testing?
I rather have lockdown, self quarantine and people learn how to live and generate value under these new circumstances. We just have to adapt to the new reality. Aspirational hopes that somehow we get a vaccine or other material changes is not pragmatic. The prudent thing to do is lock down, buy time, allow the population to adapt to the new reality, build civilizations memory and resiliency towards a biological attack.

Our economy is mostly agricultural and software, the biggest hit will be manufacturing. We should emphasize on protocols to kick start manufacturing without loss of lives. Maybe hazmat suits or investments into automation. We either adapt or go into the Dust Bin of irrelevancy in the next decade. China is well suited to come out on top with this event, we have to disrupt that by forcing change in their supply chains and harvesting an alternative source to their capacity. The more time passes, the more I think they deliberately released this onto the world.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

In the US, most of the cases are coming from NY state. Some 4800/6000 new cases a day. I think it warrants martial law in NY state.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Another state under lockdown ...

https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 9768885248
Times of India @timesofindia

Jharkhand govt announces a lockdown till 31st March. Movement of all public transport prohibited. All shops, commercial institutions, offices, factories, godowns, weekly markets to remain closed. All places of worship to stay closed for devotees during this period.
https://twitter.com/prasannavishy/statu ... 0727576576
Prasanna Viswanathan @prasannavishy

Every State To Have A Hospital Exclusively Earmarked For Covid-19 Patients: Union Health Ministry https://swarajyamag.com/insta/every-sta ... h-ministry
via @swarajyamag
Last edited by pankajs on 22 Mar 2020 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... g-n1164756
A slow burn': Coronavirus symptoms often linger before worsening
most critically ill patients have a combination of three specific underlying medical problems: obesity, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

A little bit of pragmatism isn't all that hard to ask for. Have you ever worked in the sweltering heat in a hazmat suit without any way to get rid of the heat your body generates? There are suits with captive ACs that run for maybe five or six hours, but they cost a ton and in an environment with a lot of moving machinery, they are worth less than shit. As for automation, yes, sure, but it's not an one day switch. We aren't a leader in robotics and converting industries to robotic labor is the work of a decade, not a fortnight.

Let's get it through all our heads. The twenty first century is not china's. Neither will the 22nd or any other century in the future. They have the desert to the west, siberia and Russia to the north, Himalayas and mountainous terrain down south as well as tropical forests and hills and their east has them facing the premier naval power in Asia, Japan. And if they defeat Japan, their energy supplies have to run the gamut from ME through the Indian Ocean - our back yard - the straits of Malacca whose neighboring nations bear no love for China and then cross Taiwan, and Japan. Forget every other player. China doesn't have the force to project enough power into the Indian Ocean to protect their oil and food shipments from their captive farms in Africa and even if they did, Indian Navy would beat them like Mike Tyson would a wimpy 50KG weakling.

So enough about how we have to outthink the Chinese and what not. Disentangle our dependencies on their industries, get serious about Make in India on the MIC and China can grovel at our feet or get ****** whenever and wherever we feel like ****** them.
Sravan wrote:
Arun.prabhu wrote:Yep, but we have decided to go the lockdown route because the other idiots are following Chinese idiocy. Test everyone and isolate or let it run its course are the options. We're still testing only those who traveled and their close contacts. Not a recipe for a good outcome.
I rather have lockdown, self quarantine and people learn how to live and generate value under these new circumstances. We just have to adapt to the new reality. Aspirational hopes that somehow we get a vaccine or other material changes is not pragmatic. The prudent thing to do is lock down, buy time, allow the population to adapt to the new reality, build civilizations memory and resiliency towards a biological attack.

Our economy is mostly agricultural and software, the biggest hit will be manufacturing. We should emphasize on protocols to kick start manufacturing without loss of lives. Maybe hazmat suits or investments into automation. We either adapt or go into the Dust Bin of irrelevancy in the next decade. China is well suited to come out on top with this event, we have to disrupt that by forcing change in their supply chains and harvesting an alternative source to their capacity. The more time passes, the more I think they deliberately released this onto the world.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Just so ...

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1241716311723515906
The Associated Press @AP

In Germany, they hold “corona parties" and cough toward older people. From France to Florida to Australia, they crowd the beaches. These virus rebels are defying lockdown orders and scientific advice to avoid crowds to fight the coronavirus pandemic.
DRDO takes a hand ..
https://twitter.com/SandeepUnnithan/sta ... 4737849344
Sandeep @SandeepUnnithan

#DRDE Gwalior begins detection / tests of #COVID-19 cases. Assisting MP govt in undertaking detection. #DRDE is @DRDO_India‘s nodal R&D lab for defence against chemical and bio weapons.
IIRC, IIT-D claims to have developed a new faster and cheaper way to test for Coronavirus and the process is under verification at our top Virological institute. Will post link when I find it.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

More lockdowns ...
https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 3709829121
Times of India @timesofindia

Lockdown will be imposed from tomorrow in 15 districts of Uttar Pradesh - Agra, Lucknow, Gautam Budh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Moradabad, Varanasi, Lakhimpur Khiri, Bareilly, Azamgarh, Kanpur, Meerut, Prayagraj, Aligharh, Gorakhpur & Saharanpur: CM Yogi Adityanath #Coronavirus
China now tries to pin it on Italy ...
https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/sta ... 8190343168
Global Times @globaltimesnews

#Italy may have had an unexplained strain of pneumonia as early as November and December 2019 with highly suspected symptoms of #COVID19, reports said.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Shameek wrote:Excellent response to the curfew. Proud of my country and our people. Lets keep the fight on and utilize whatever means we have to keep our people safe. Keep naming and shaming anyone flouting rules and quarantine.

liberandus are outraged at the response to the curfew

Clapping and banging on the thaali did manage to burn the virus.

Maybe not coronavirus though. :mrgreen:
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Theeran wrote:Breakout in TN. 2 with travel history to Thailand spread it to a crowd of people in a mosque. Erode under 144.
These folks from Thailand were peaceful preachers.
https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/tn-n ... n-s-e-asia

Another group of 10 or Indonesian preachers all tested positive for WuhanVirus and landed up in Karimnagar, Telangana.
https://www.deccanherald.com/national/s ... 15909.html

Lots of Saudi returnees were positive too, and they disappeared into the ether. What's going on with these SE-Asia preachers in India?
Last edited by yensoy on 22 Mar 2020 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

News of more and more young fit and well population falling severely ill with covid19!
From 35 to 47 year old are being ventilated in ITU with no precondition. Virus is unpredictable.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:A tad bit late .. the tagging and tracking solution should have been built into their initial processing at the airport. Lesson for next time.

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1241431746081480704
THIS
https://twitter.com/MiloHsieh/status/12 ... 1595044864
Milo Hsieh @MiloHsieh

My phone, which is satellite-tracked by the Taiwan gov to enforce quarantine, ran out of battery at 7:30 AM. By 8:15, four different units called me. By 8:20, the police were knocking at my door.
Tag the person to a mobile number.

Plus a couple more tricks to ensure compliance ...
1. Random automated call to the phone 2-3 times a day to check. Expect a short phrase as a response.
2. Voice recognition to register compliance.
sas
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sas »

Have a question for Doctors and Pulmonologists on this forum.

What are the chances for recovery from COVID-19 in young people with already existing conditions like septum deviation, sinusitis or any other respiratory conditions.
Last edited by sas on 22 Mar 2020 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

THIS too ... similar to my original idea.

https://twitter.com/alok_bhatt/status/1 ... 6839689216
Alok Bhatt @alok_bhatt

Dear @narendramodi sir, here is a suggestion from Uganda- country which reported its first #COVID19 case today- they are impounding passports of everyone who are sent for mandatory quarantine and passports are returned only after mandatory 14 days isolation period is over.
Cancel a few passports to show intent.
Rishi_Tri
BRFite

Post by Rishi_Tri »

The JanataCurfew was an astounding success. Every city shut down. Not a soul seen on roads. Moreover, I have videos of people ringing their Ghantis or blowing their Shankhs for more than 10-15 mins at the appointed time that was also astrologically significant.

GOI has been doing active contact tracing and follow up for last two weeks. A person who traveled to India along with his wife two weeks ago, was asked along with wife to quarantine and he did. Though perfectly healthy, authorities have followed up every day with him.

There is huge anger against the Chinks and it has already started showing. Of course the liberals are out to say it has nothing to do with race and I fought one such 'friend' over last few days. Anyways, I stopped using Chinese products, dealing with them long back and take every opportunity to convince others to do the same.

BR needs to pat itself on the back for calling this virus what it is - ChineseVirus / WuhanVirus and not some random Covid-19.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Mod Note

A reminder - this is the RESOURCES thread. Those repeatedly arguing about whom to blame, who others are blaming, and what constitutes blame, aren't contributing positively and will be given timeouts if you continue. Now is NOT the time for blame games.

I'll repeat what I said before: a time of crisis is an opportunity to demonstrate what a culture or nation is made of . What do YOU want to project ?
- A nuanced understanding of what constitutes focused reasonable discussion that helps others while avoiding topics that have no immediate relevance, or
- randomly bouncing between one or more of fearmongering, paranoia, CTs, finger wagging and anything else that happens to come to mind ?
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

chetak wrote:
Shameek wrote:Excellent response to the curfew. Proud of my country and our people. Lets keep the fight on and utilize whatever means we have to keep our people safe. Keep naming and shaming anyone flouting rules and quarantine.

liberandus are outraged at the response to the curfew

Clapping and banging on the thaali did manage to burn the virus.

Maybe not coronavirus though. :mrgreen:
Reporting thaali banging and clapping through out Gujarat in solidarity to Health, Sanitary, and Policing enforcement karmacharies fighting Chinese Virus. Awesome response to Modibhai's request to honor them, and the Janta Curfew.