Biden Presidency impacts on India

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
george
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 69
Joined: 17 Jun 2020 13:12

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby george » 11 Nov 2020 19:55

Cyrano wrote:
darshan wrote:Think of Trump as honey pot and not Republican. Republican, Democrat, and Trump/chaos. Trump stole CPU cycles from many outfits.


At last the disowning of Trump by Republicans has begun. Good development though 4 years too late. It will take a lot of time to wash the Trump stains off Republican hands.


Sorry to bust your bubble but at the end of it, The Supreme Court will rule correctly. If there has been fraud, people will go to jail. If not Trump will go.

It is absolutely critical that the American Democratic systems integrity is preserved, and not just for the US but world over.

The postal ballot system is extremely suspect and needs to stand up to scrutiny of investigation. The sheer increase in votes compared to 2016 lends further cred to fraud. If it is not addressed through a thorough investigative process, the damage that it will do will be irreparable.

How long before this is forced in India? At least I trust the ECI to have a tamper proof system that includes digital/biometric verification if at all something like this is allowed.

And yes, I am aware that we have postal ballots, but not at the scale of what happened in the US.

The pandemic (with a real mortality rate of 0.0001%), followed by Democratic states court rulings on postal ballots, followed by a 15% jump in voting numbers all make for a cozy bedtime story.

@ Cyrano No amount of derision from your part on Trump calling fraud will lend any credence to what has transpired. If the Dems did no wrong, why oppose an investigation? You do know how a recount works right!

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 11 Nov 2020 20:57

Cyrano wrote:
darshan wrote:Think of Trump as honey pot and not Republican. Republican, Democrat, and Trump/chaos. Trump stole CPU cycles from many outfits.


At last the disowning of Trump by Republicans has begun. Good development though 4 years too late. It will take a lot of time to wash the Trump stains off Republican hands.


This is the problem. There is no difference in either party WRT India. Only Trump ended military aid to TSP to zero in 2020 and 2021 (CR). Biden will resume this military aid which will have an impact on the border security. The loss of Trump is a major loss for India because the US was engaged in benign neglect while India can build up to a $5 trillion GDP by 2025. Aid was reduced to the Indian subcontinent where EJs and funding to TSP was cut.

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 108
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby greatde » 11 Nov 2020 22:41

It all depends what is Biden's, main target/enemy. Trump & Modi have totally different behavior, values, journey yet aligned as top target was same kind. It's similar in local politics as well, where Congress & Left align as the no.1 target is Modi.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 11 Nov 2020 22:53

^^^Trump was allowing India to have strategic space and the benign neglect means not having another headache with the US on nonsense issues like Cashmere, human rights, democracy, etc. In Feb. 2019, India could have gone in and destroyed PAF military installations and the Trump administration would have just shrugged. That opportunity is now gone. It doesn't matter if another Republican president is elected because they won't be like Trump and more like Biden, Obama, Bush and Clinton.

It's back to business as usual. The loss of American manufacturing, a belligerent China thanks to US corporate share holders, looking the other way when TSP conducts terrorism in India, and allowing anti-India leftists and EJs to rail against India.

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 108
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby greatde » 11 Nov 2020 23:10

Mort Walker wrote:^^^Trump was allowing India to have strategic space and the benign neglect means not having another headache with the US on nonsense issues like Cashmere, human rights, democracy, etc. In Feb. 2019, India could have gone in and destroyed PAF military installations and the Trump administration would have just shrugged. That opportunity is now gone. It doesn't matter if another Republican president is elected because they won't be like Trump and more like Biden, Obama, Bush and Clinton.


It's not black and white. Trump and his party, also had issues about India, like mediation on Kashmir, or even recently when their senator spoke aggressively about the new FCRA regulations.

And an unfriendly USA is inevitable as long as India keeps growing. They always want to preserve the status quo, in this region. Better deal with it proactively than lament it. If Biden's top enemy/targets are same, then despite the ideological differences, both countries could work together well in short run.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 11 Nov 2020 23:38

If you look at the track record of the last 30 years, it is evident that Trump was most favorable with India. The irritants were on trade, but that can be negotiated. Meddling in internal affairs is not. Biden, who is aligned with leftist and Islamists, more so than Obama, will return to a policy closer to that of Clinton.

Cyrano
BRFite
Posts: 705
Joined: 28 Mar 2020 01:07

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Cyrano » 12 Nov 2020 00:09

I'm not so pessimistic, based on arguments posted before. Lets see. Doesn't harm to prepare for the worst.

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4331
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby KLNMurthy » 12 Nov 2020 07:20

India-US ties will flourish if Biden-Harris regime resists urge to intervene in New Delhi's internal politics, policies

Now, what does this mean for Biden-Harris administration’s India policy? In a party divided along generational lines, the younger activists (who tilt almost wholly to the Left) may force Harris — if not Biden — into bringing identity politics and American culture wars in policy formations on issues such as human rights. And that may include adopting an interventionist posture on what the Democrat Left-wing claims to be India’s ‘shift away from liberal democratic credentials’ — a preview we have seen already in Biden’s policy paper on Muslim Americans.

One of the chief reasons, as stated above, behind the rapid development of India-US partnership — notwithstanding the role played by China — was that Trump administration moved away from the American habit of interfering in a fellow democracy’s sovereign decisions that are taken after due ratification from the Parliament. It could be Trump’s transactional politics than any commitment to higher ideals, but it suited India just fine.

As a democracy, India expects other nations to respect its sovereign decisions that reflect the will of the people, and is unlikely to humour any posturing from Biden-Harris administration on issues such as Kashmir or CAA. New Delhi may interpret any move on this front as an interference with its domestic policies — and one can be certain of pushback against such efforts instead of squirming of hands. New Delhi won’t see itself as answerable to biased interpretation of its internal policies if the US replaces realism in international relations with trappings of woke identity politics.

We have moved away from the post-Cold War era when pedagogic lessons from America on democracy and liberalism were seen as prescriptive for democracies around the world. The global power equation is not conducive for such posturing, and the US has lost any moral authority to deliver such sermons — not that India presents a legit case for such an intervention.

In the end, as the US and India reposition themselves in a transitional phase in international politics, the rise of China as a global power will ensure close synergy in strategic ties. With some care, that synergy may extend in trade relations and people-to-people connect as well. However, the new administration in the White House must resist the temptation to ‘fix’ Kashmir. It isn’t amorality, that may petrify Biden’s schmaltz-laden administration, just realism.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 12 Nov 2020 08:50

Biden on his website indicated India must restore Cashmere hyuman rights, opposition to CAA and NRC. If that isn’t interference, then I don’t what is. Harris openly stated in a fund raiser she would call out people (India) for cashmere hyuman rights. They’ve openly stated positions on India from the start. I don’t see any reason to listen to 3rd party articles.

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 108
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby greatde » 12 Nov 2020 10:53

Mort Walker wrote:Biden on his website indicated India must restore Cashmere hyuman rights, opposition to CAA and NRC. If that isn’t interference, then I don’t what is. Harris openly stated in a fund raiser she would call out people (India) for cashmere hyuman rights. They’ve openly stated positions on India from the start. I don’t see any reason to listen to 3rd party articles.


Because said & done can be different. Its the same US which banned Modi and aggressive called him out for the Gujarat riots. Yet, it all changed when in 2014.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 12 Nov 2020 10:57

Big difference. Obama was never involved in the anti Modi policies like Hillary or Bush. Biden and Harris are hostile from the start.

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 108
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby greatde » 12 Nov 2020 11:31

Mort Walker wrote:Big difference. Obama was never involved in the anti Modi policies like Hillary or Bush. Biden and Harris are hostile from the start.


Its a circle. The republicans had evangelicals who have anti-Hindu policies despite Trump never directly involved.

Biden’s wins empowers 2nd & 3rd tier leaders of Dem party, who will very vocal and aggressive about India’s matters. Yet, we have to ignore them, as the 1st tier leaders mainly matters and, any nation relationships can be transactional.

On the surface, Modi somewhat warm relationship with Middle East, despite many policies and actions otherwise.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 12 Nov 2020 11:38

^^^You’re rationalizing the already negative disposition the incoming administration has to fit your views. India must have a positive relationship with the largest economy in the world and one it’s largest military suppliers. There is no where else for India to go except the US for many of its economic and military needs. India needs the US more than the other way around since it is a developing economy and hasn’t hit the $5T GDP mark. The Biden-Harris administration is going to be a challenge for the Modi government, but they can handle it. My job as a PIO who is a Hindu is to ensure never to vote for an anti India party no matter how much one tries to sugar coat it.

The worst part of this all is that Indians will be falling over themselves when Comeallah says she likes idli dosa or Biden sniffs the hair of some Indian girl.

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 108
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby greatde » 12 Nov 2020 12:05

Mort Walker wrote:^^^You’re rationalizing the already negative disposition the incoming administration has to fit your views. India must have a positive relationship with the largest economy in the world and one it’s largest military suppliers. There is no where else for India to go except the US for many of its economic and military needs. India needs the US more than the other way around since it is a developing economy and hasn’t hit the $5T GDP mark. The Biden-Harris administration is going to be a challenge for the Modi government, but they can handle it. My job as a PIO who is a Hindu is to ensure never to vote for an anti India party no matter how much one tries to sugar coat it.

The worst part of this all is that Indians will be falling over themselves when Comeallah says she likes idli dosa or Biden sniffs the hair of some Indian girl.


You are talking idealism. India needs “net positive” relationship with USA. It can never be a complete positive relationship.

There will be negatives and issues with USA, its inevitable as they have certain aims for Pakistan and other neighbours, or even local issues like H1B visas. It happened with Trump and previous administrations as well.

Pratyush
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8311
Joined: 05 Mar 2010 15:13

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Pratyush » 12 Nov 2020 12:08

A Biden admin will be anti India by default. Not because Biden is Anti India but because the young generation of democratic party people are intersectionlists and have wholesale bought in to the idea of urban naxalism.

In United States they are trying to dismantle the state itself. If they succeeded then it will surely be exported to India. Attempting to dismantle the Indian state.

The best choice for India will be a Trump win over the presidency through whatever legal means that are available to him.

In a large measure he has already dismantled the republican establishment. The never Trump people have taken refuge in the democratic party. The democratic party in a similar way needs to be torn apart. If India has to have peace over the next few decades.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 12 Nov 2020 12:11

^^^Well said. Unfortunately PIOs are unable to understand this fact. Biden is 77 and suffers from cognitive dementia. His peadophile tendencies and disposition make him a useful idiot for the Urban Naxals to rise to power. He will be gone at the latest after the fraudulent elections of 2022 and replaced by Comeallah once the party is able to take over the senate. It may be sooner if the two Georgia senate seats are taken. At that time the anti-India nasties will come out of the woodwork in full force.

darshhan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2734
Joined: 12 Dec 2008 11:52

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby darshhan » 12 Nov 2020 19:13

Mort Walker wrote:^^^Well said. Unfortunately PIOs are unable to understand this fact. Biden is 77 and suffers from cognitive dementia. His peadophile tendencies and disposition make him a useful idiot for the Urban Naxals to rise to power. He will be gone at the latest after the fraudulent elections of 2022 and replaced by Comeallah once the party is able to take over the senate. It may be sooner if the two Georgia senate seats are taken. At that time the anti-India nasties will come out of the woodwork in full force.


I have been hearing a lot about this. Lord knows how true this is. But if this is indeed true then I shudder to think what kind of evidence Deep state has against him and how it could be used to manipulate him. His son Hunter has similar tendencies plus he is also a top level wheeler dealer. Because of Hunter's various misadventures, Joe Biden is already vulnerable to various kinds of pressure. Because of dementia he will anyway be a rubber stamp for most of his term

Bhartiya policymakers would do well to take these factors into account while dealing with America.
Last edited by darshhan on 12 Nov 2020 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

darshhan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2734
Joined: 12 Dec 2008 11:52

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby darshhan » 12 Nov 2020 19:26

greatde wrote:
Mort Walker wrote:Big difference. Obama was never involved in the anti Modi policies like Hillary or Bush. Biden and Harris are hostile from the start.


Its a circle. The republicans had evangelicals who have anti-Hindu policies despite Trump never directly involved.

Biden’s wins empowers 2nd & 3rd tier leaders of Dem party, who will very vocal and aggressive about India’s matters. Yet, we have to ignore them, as the 1st tier leaders mainly matters and, any nation relationships can be transactional.

On the surface, Modi somewhat warm relationship with Middle East, despite many policies and actions otherwise.


First of all Trump is not an "establishment Republican" just like Tulsi Gabbard is not exactly an "establishment Democrat". The best president from India's point of view would have been Tulsi. Unfortunately since she couldn't make the cut, Trump is the next best bet. Plus he is a known material for us Bhartiyas.

Transactional relationships can only be maintained by Transactional people. But then ideological people are seldom that transactional in reality. God forbid if people like AOC and Ilhan Omar are given responsibilities in the next administration. These people don't blink while burning their own country. Why will they care about Bharat?

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 108
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby greatde » 12 Nov 2020 20:43

darshhan wrote:
First of all Trump is not an "establishment Republican" just like Tulsi Gabbard is not exactly an "establishment Democrat". The best president from India's point of view would have been Tulsi. Unfortunately since she couldn't make the cut, Trump is the next best bet. Plus he is a known material for us Bhartiyas.

Transactional relationships can only be maintained by Transactional people. But then ideological people are seldom that transactional in reality. God forbid if people like AOC and Ilhan Omar are given responsibilities in the next administration. These people don't blink while burning their own country. Why will they care about Bharat?


If that was true, then how can Modi having somewhat warm relationship with Middle East? It's not so straightforward, it's a powergame, and both sides have transactional realities.

Even Trump for his tough stance pre-election, choose Saudi Arabia for his first visit. Both USA & India can maintain a good relationship at least on the surface...

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 12 Nov 2020 22:11

greatde wrote:
If that was true, then how can Modi having somewhat warm relationship with Middle East? It's not so straightforward, it's a powergame, and both sides have transactional realities.

Even Trump for his tough stance pre-election, choose Saudi Arabia for his first visit. Both USA & India can maintain a good relationship at least on the surface...


Incorrect reasoning. ME countries know that India is the 3rd largest consumer of oil and gas which is the ME prime export and economic driver. They need India more than India needs them. US shale oil and gas production ramped up from the Obama and Trump administrations, so price and suppliers became available in a market where the buyer is king. With Biden imposing fracking limitations, prices of oil and gas are going up and the US may not be a viable supplier and supplier becomes king again. Once this happens expect more pressure from the Islamists on India.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 12 Nov 2020 22:29

darshhan wrote:
I have been hearing a lot about this. Lord knows how true this is. But if this is indeed true then I shudder to think what kind of evidence Deep state has against him and how it could be used to manipulate him. His son Hunter has similar tendencies plus he is also a top level wheeler dealer. Because of Hunter's various misadventures, Joe Biden is already vulnerable to various kinds of pressure. Because of dementia he will anyway be a rubber stamp for most of his term

Bhartiya policymakers would do well to take these factors into account while dealing with America.


This isn't as a private individual in the past, but as a public official. Look at the faces of the women and girls.

Biden getting frisky with the wife of US Secretary of Defense in 2015:
Image

Woman sitting in Biden's lap in 2012:
Image

Biden sniffing Mitch McConnell's niece:
Image

Biden getting close to the daughter of US Senator Chris Coons:
Image

Cyrano
BRFite
Posts: 705
Joined: 28 Mar 2020 01:07

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Cyrano » 12 Nov 2020 23:23

From the pix, I see an affectionate grandfather. Perhaps what is alleged is in the eyes of the beholder?

venkat_r
BRFite
Posts: 347
Joined: 20 Feb 2001 12:31

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby venkat_r » 12 Nov 2020 23:24

Well, Biden is the next president elect. I see the conspiracy theories and the Trump fetish running deep here, but the universe and the “Establishment” did not do all that American elections to destabilize India or god forbid to Modi, can we get off this train and focus on what’s next?

Urban Naxals getting emboldened by Biden and take down India :D you guys should seriously try to write some Bollywood stories. If you are a Trump supporter or Biden hater, sorry for your loss.

Diplomats are very shrewd. Biden and Kamala’s stated positions are not very confusing e, and that’s where GOI and the other institutions need to do a good job in convincing that this is the best path to correct the historic mistakes and misconceptions and to hold up the human rights of Kashmiris and other groups in other instances to combat the terrorism and radical Islam.

That’s the only way to move forward, India had moved the needle so far in the last 20 years and I am confident in the ability of the leadership and institutions to take it further.

venkat_r
BRFite
Posts: 347
Joined: 20 Feb 2001 12:31

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby venkat_r » 12 Nov 2020 23:28

Cyrano wrote:From the pix, I see an affectionate grandfather. Perhaps what is alleged is in the eyes of the beholder?


Very right, just because to compare, people compare Trump and Biden and often have no clue of the long and extended career and what he has accomplished career Biden had. They cannot even be compared. Some people here might not even be born when Biden first became a senator.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 13 Nov 2020 00:11

^^^Accomplished career? BS. This is the same guy who ran for president 3 times. First knocked out for plagiarism, 2nd time time by BillC.Same fellow who placed sanctions on ISRO, then helped fund Pak military by the billions with RINO senators. He was at the right time and the right place. He will be gone in 2 years as he serves as a placeholder for the leftists.

venkat_r
BRFite
Posts: 347
Joined: 20 Feb 2001 12:31

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby venkat_r » 13 Nov 2020 00:30

Well you are entitled to your opinions and your predictions!

Your heart seems to be in the right place - looking out for India’s interests, would only suggest to read up or watch some of his background with open mind, always good to learn about other side of the coin.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 13 Nov 2020 00:41

venkat_r wrote:Well you are entitled to your opinions and your predictions!

Your heart seems to be in the right place - looking out for India’s interests, would only suggest to read up or watch some of his background with open mind, always good to learn about other side of the coin.


I've been watching him since 1988. Biden's has conspired with EJ Republicans, RINOs and leftists against India. He may appear as centrist to Americans, but he is not a Dem pre-disposed for India's rise. Obama didn't have hate in his heart for India, he may have been on the wrong side of issues initially, but came around in his 2nd term.

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54825
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby ramana » 13 Nov 2020 00:55

Guys it's getting off-topic as usual. Control.
This thread is not to argue who is a better candidate but to think about potential impacts.
Please go back to the thread first post.
ramana

m_saini
BRFite
Posts: 297
Joined: 23 May 2020 20:25

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby m_saini » 13 Nov 2020 01:16

Cyrano wrote:From the pix, I see an affectionate grandfather. Perhaps what is alleged is in the eyes of the beholder?


wow is this for real? There are plenty of vidoes of him being a creepy pedophile and sniffing hairs of children desperately trying to get away.

Perhaps the beholder has experienced something similar personally and think all this is normal?

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 13 Nov 2020 01:31

ramana wrote:Guys it's getting off-topic as usual. Control.
This thread is not to argue who is a better candidate but to think about potential impacts.
Please go back to the thread first post.
ramana


OK.

So much of the impact on India will depend on the following in order:

1. Control of US Senate - contrary to popular belief, a Republican senate will allow EJs to attempt to ruin India-US relations and Biden may go along with it as there are no negatives for him, the party, and Hindu-hating Indian-Americans. A Dem controlled senate will be just usual pin pricks about Cashmere and hyuman rights.
2. Budgets and military assistance to India's enemies in the Indian subcontinent.
3. US pressure on China, or rather the lack of it.
Last edited by Mort Walker on 13 Nov 2020 01:52, edited 1 time in total.

Cyrano
BRFite
Posts: 705
Joined: 28 Mar 2020 01:07

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Cyrano » 13 Nov 2020 01:45

Is it? I haven't google searched Biden + PDO... Not my reflex. I commented purely based on the pix posted.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 13 Nov 2020 01:53

Cyrano wrote:Is it? I haven't google searched Biden + PDO... Not my reflex. I commented purely based on the pix posted.


https://www.thecut.com/2019/12/joe-bide ... ougov.html

venkat_r
BRFite
Posts: 347
Joined: 20 Feb 2001 12:31

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby venkat_r » 13 Nov 2020 03:45

Mort Walker wrote:
I've been watching him since 1988. Biden's has conspired with EJ Republicans, RINOs and leftists against India. He may appear as centrist to Americans, but he is not a Dem pre-disposed for India's rise. Obama didn't have hate in his heart for India, he may have been on the wrong side of issues initially, but came around in his 2nd term.


That makes you a bit longer than me on this watch, appreciate your efforts, though I do not share the same views on Biden yet.

I think he would be more favorable for drone attacks in Pak, or other forceful/military measures against Terrorism and any funding to TSP would be based on not losing leverage on TSP rather than to punish India - well that’s my take.

Generally such old guards seldom have hatred drive their agenda, and rather switch to positions that work, so will be waiting to see how this develops

saip
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3932
Joined: 17 Jan 2003 12:31
Location: USA

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby saip » 13 Nov 2020 03:58

I am wondering how the above photographs are relevant to this thread. Do those impact India? If so how?

vijayk
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4934
Joined: 22 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby vijayk » 13 Nov 2020 04:09

saip wrote:I am wondering how the above photographs are relevant to this thread. Do those impact India? If so how?


agree ... lets not put such pictures here ... we should focus on hot it impacts India and how to mitigate any bad effects

m_saini
BRFite
Posts: 297
Joined: 23 May 2020 20:25

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby m_saini » 13 Nov 2020 06:38

Cyrano wrote:Is it? I haven't google searched Biden + PDO... Not my reflex. I commented purely based on the pix posted.


wouldn't have mattered. They don't allow cp :mrgreen:

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 13 Nov 2020 06:40

saip wrote:I am wondering how the above photographs are relevant to this thread. Do those impact India? If so how?


It shows he is subject to blackmail and there is likely kompromat on Biden as a senator and vice president. Both the Russians and Chinese have this information and will be used against him when the time comes. The decisions that Biden takes or does not take against China has direct implications on India. As vice president, Biden would skinny dip in the pool and come out in front of female secret service members. A complaint was filed in 2014-15 and it was quickly buried.

US News and World Report on Biden
In Defense of a Naked Joe Biden
When it comes to skinny dipping, press-corps veterans who've seen behavior far more scandalous go all to pieces.
Last edited by Mort Walker on 13 Nov 2020 06:53, edited 1 time in total.

Karan M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 19840
Joined: 19 Mar 2010 00:58

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Karan M » 13 Nov 2020 06:56

Hunter Biden and what the Chinese have on him is the real issue.

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 8947
Joined: 31 May 2004 11:31
Location: The rings around Uranus.

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby Mort Walker » 13 Nov 2020 07:00

^^Agree. It fits a pattern. Like father like son.

sudarshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2546
Joined: 09 Aug 2008 08:56

Re: Biden Presidency impacts on India

Postby sudarshan » 13 Nov 2020 08:29

Which means, if RAW had something on the guy, he'd melt? Now why can't India do something like that?


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bharathp, DavidD, dsreedhar, vijayk and 50 guests