Social Media Watch Thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Social Media Watch Thread

Post by chetak »

vera_k wrote:I hope GoI is able to encourage Twitter to outsource more to India. Maybe offer to set up an IIT Jhumritalaiyya open to reserved category students exclusively on condition that Twitter hires them.
do we really need to kiss twitter's butt in 2021 or anyone else's, for that matter...

it's back to the colonial days' agenda.

kick them in the proverbial nuts and be done with it. If it doesn't work, then go after them

these are commie b@$!@rd$ with a global reach, why let them in to dirty the place

parag is just an Indian sounding name. A lot of what was done by twitter in India was done during his watch.

He is no more Indian than the black baptist mylapore maami pretends to be or even her venomous anti India/anti Hindu niece Meenakshi Ashley Harris.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

worth watching

the tweet deleted by pak embassy in serbia, It looks like the paki govt guys haven't been paid in the last three months by niazi's govt

@craziestlazy
"Αapne Ghabrana Nahi" tweet by the paki Serbia embassy has now been deleted but here is the video proof

WATCH VIDEO
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Karan M wrote:
In fact, vituperative and overwhelming public opinion on certain "hot button topics" signals resolve and can also imply a lot of unity - yes, they will use it for propaganda but it can also be used to signal the establishment has significant support to take harsh state sanctioned measures against propagandists of all stripes.

Power is respected. The Indian establishment need not be overtly associated with the Twitter outrage group. But as long as the outrage is tempered and does not descend into legally/morally dodgy antics (threats, physical violence, abuse), it can serve as a useful means for the establishment to utilize as the basis for its actions.
That's the problem. We have demonstrated the capacity to use social media to make noise. We haven't demonstrated the capacity to translate that into power by enforcing real consequences.

When the US-based BLM-Inc/Me-Too Woke-istanis start a campaign against someone, it goes way beyond just social-media outrage. The outrage (i.e. sign of "vituperative and overwhelming public opinion") is just the war cry to drum up visible evidence of widespread public indignation while also framing the issue in certain self-righteous public language.

The real power is exercised in the capacity to socially & professionally ostracize the target, get them fired or have their business boycotted, threaten their future career prospects, extract legal damages etc. These are outright gestapo tactics but the display of outrage frames them in the light of "oh look, so many right-thinking people denounce what you have done or said as morally wrong".

When we repeatedly machao halla without demonstrating the capacity to inflict real consequences, it doesn't show power and is not respected. In fact it becomes an object of ridicule, and a device to depict Hindus/Indians as narrow-minded, overly emotional fascists who should never be given access to real power. That is the game Dhume, Guha et al play.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Rudradev, agree with you. But I suspect we are simply not playing the "ball" given our current economic and social priorities with the belief that tomorrow (say 5-10 years from now), we will have the strength to do what's necessary. FWIW - I disagree with that approach and think a lot more can be done and should be done now itself, carrot and stick both.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

@Rudradev - I don't follow this thread (or most of BRF threads - now a days) so apologies if this has been discussed before. I did not read most posters and posts here but saw this from you:
Rudradev wrote:You said:
What exactly is your evidence for this claim?
The evidence, as you already know, : - zilch, zero but when does a ghali galoz gang needs any evidence?

They suddenly discovered a new successful person to attack: You may already know but Parag has been (or is now) attacked by:
- Audrey Truschke & Dismantle the Hidutva gang: Being a Hidutva RSS supporter.
- MAGA people - for twitter banning their leader and being Desi.
- Loony left - for being an Islamphobe and being Desi.
- Loony Right - for being an Jhihadi and being Desi
- Pakistani elite - for being RSS and being Indian.
- Dalit Diva/ New York Times - For Being a Brahmin (yes "Agrawal" == Brahmin cast), Anti Dalit
- From Ghali Galoch Gang - Being friend of Indian Singers - too much Indian - not American.
- From Ghali Galoch Gang - Being from IIT - Not enough Indian - too much American.
- For bringing the Caste system in USA and not being pro-merit. (By NYT)
- For being pro-merit and not for affirmative action in hiring. (By the NYT)..

No they don't need *any* evidence! One can easily check that Agrawal is not a Brahmin name - or a tweet from Shreya Gohsal doesn't prove what they are hinting but why check? He is an IIT, He is a successful person - must throw mud - must throw mud.

But I digress - Blow back from Dismantle the Hindutva gang - *many* universities mad that scums used their logos - Ashley and some people getting sued (now crying that they are being harassed by powerful lawyers), Penn getting reported for violation of Hindu student's Civil rights -- I hope you are keeping tap on these. Regards.

Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

As said before not following this thread but this caught my eye.
(@Vayutuvanji is not in my ignore list)
Vayutuvan wrote:
Rudradev wrote:... does a lot more to dent their credibility than just calling them "anti-national".
You are being unkind to the BRFites who are criticizing P. Agrawal ..<snip>

The very fact that some members who know him on a personal basis have come here to defend him is proof enough that he is constrained in someway to do what is right. ....
Wow! This "fact" doesn't prove earth is flat either.

Yes I know hime personally - Nothing unusual .. knowing talented, bright people from institutes like IIT and Stanford is not something sinister.

And BTW, no one was exactly "defending" ... I don't think Parag needs "defending" - he, in all likelihood does not even know the existence of this BRF thread.

No disrespect but just to be clear, it is not being "unfair" to those poor individuals - on my part - as disgusted as I may be with this or any other ghali galooch gang - I am just ignoring these posts.

By the way nice use of word criticize (as in those "who were "criticizing" P Agrawal" - some will say it was just ad hominem attack (if not vile) throwing mud based on zero facts). But then I have seen those stone pelters - or those attacking Red Fort celebrations as "poor protesters" criticizing [the government] policies too - Not saying anything about you or any individual poster or equating them with anybody else ... but any *valid* criticism ought to be based on facts - if you want to be taken seriously.

Over and out.
Last edited by Amber G. on 06 Dec 2021 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Thought provoking article about Hollywood just as applicable to social media IMO.

James Bond’s License to Kill Fun
Why does Hollywood sulk so much these days? Is it simply reflecting society?
Hollywood doesn’t want us to be happy. Sad audiences are easier to manipulate.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Amber G. wrote:By the way nice use of word criticize (as in those "who were "criticizing" P Agrawal" - some will say it was just ad hominem attack (if not vile) throwing mud based on zero facts). But then I have seen those stone pelters - or those attacking Red Fort celebrations as "poor protesters" criticizing [the government] policies too - Not saying anything about you or any individual poster or equating them with anybody else ... but any *valid* criticism ought to be based on facts - if you want to be taken seriously.

Over and out.
Amber G guruji,

So you don't have a problem with his pronouncements that Twitter is not bound by the First Amendment? I most definitely do, sire, his IIT pedigree notwithstanding. I Say again that nobody is beyond criticism. It is the essence of the first amendment. I am not stopping anybody from defending Mr. P Agrawal or even Audrey Truschke. By the same token, I hope you give me the same facility as I am giving you or anybody else for that matter.

I don't care about his personal relationship with Ms. Ghoshal or anybody else. But I absolutely do care about his putting his finger on the scale to suppress some speech - suppressing An Indian Cabinet Minister's speech yet let the LeT spew their venom on a platform that is run by the company he is in charge of. Secondly, the company he is in charge of (I do not want to use the phrase "his company" since Twitter is owned by his shareholders) uses accounting practices to exploit tax loopholes while letting the lumpen make a lot of noise about Trump's use of the same tax loopholes.

As I said before, these kinds of IIT/Stanford folks are dime a dozen. They are minnows compared to the bigger fish we need to fry.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Mod Note

Thread cleaned up, to the last post that looked that it wasn't written with high emotion.

Please move on, nothing further on what's already been deleted. No one's been warned even informally, so let's keep it that way.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Innocence at its best

चप्पल वाली सेल्फी सबके नशीब में कहां

खुशियों की सेल्फी

via @vikasindiafirst
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Suraj wrote:No one's been warned even informally, so let's keep it that way.
Looks like poster Amber G has not heeded your advise and has reported your post against you, which is absurd.

Amber G, if you want to raise any forum administration issues or general complaints about forum, please use the Forum Feedbaxk thread as a more transparent approach, instead of attempting to get other admins to gang up against an admin who took action against your posts.

Formal warning has been issued to Amber G for trying to influence admins against a fellow admin. Any further posts should be on Forum Feedback Threads on such topics.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

chetak wrote:Innocence at its best

चप्पल वाली सेल्फी सबके नशीब में कहां

खुशियों की सेल्फी

via @vikasindiafirst
As Amstrong sang in wonderful life.....They will know much more then me. It is true. Lil kids who used to play without shoes are majors and scientists. Infron of my eyes. That is progress.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

I am having a peculiar habit, i am trying here to detail it. Please let know if any one else also having similar habit.

1) Varanasi Corridor News
- I had not watched Republic Tv Channel. I spent more time watching nDTV and other left channels as I am finding immense pleasure in hearing their nervous breakdown and non stop accusations and sense less talk about secularism..

- In social media, i am not posting much. But i am finding my self spending more time on the timelines of
Barkha Dutt(not much post this time),
Arfakanum (Great Crying),
saeema,
sagarika(not sure, she is always doing copy paste of her own posts),
Sreenivasan Jain (His first name and last name is odd and does not match)
and Randi Ayub (thoroughly enjoying it)

2) Ayodhya news
- I was traveling to Thirupathi on that day. Once i saw the news in mobile and i am not able to control the joy and distributed 50 cakes(from the train catering). My Wife though happy for the news felt little annoyed by the open happiness displayed my me, i was later joined by three other families and persons and travel felt like a single family booking.

3) 2014 and 2019 Elections - Looks normal, Felt much relieved once the target numbers are breached. Not spent much time on the negative tweeters.

5) 2010- 2012 - This is my pre marriage era. I am out of India from 2006 till 2013. I spent more time in googling "Pakistan media crying on India " videos. Was also watching that Chandragupta maurya series in YouTube and felt great...Did any one know the link for that series fully. I think it stopped in the middle..
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

RajaRudra wrote:...Did any one know the link for that series fully. I think it stopped in the middle..
The 2011 one or the 2018 one?
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

m_saini wrote:
RajaRudra wrote:...Did any one know the link for that series fully. I think it stopped in the middle..
Old series : Chanakya (1991) by Chandraprakash Dwivedi
Youtube Playlist 1 => https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... GTT3dzFAVx
Youtube Playlist 2 => https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... eRzzO6taUE

Chandragupt Maurya
Youtube Playlist 1 => https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... YL-OrirFra
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

m_saini wrote:
The 2011. Nanda king is a perfect villan character.
The music also good.

Thank you
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

BijuShet wrote:
m_saini wrote:
Old series : Chanakya (1991) by Chandraprakash Dwivedi
Youtube Playlist 1 => https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... GTT3dzFAVx
Youtube Playlist 2 => https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... eRzzO6taUE

Chandragupt Maurya
Youtube Playlist 1 => https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... YL-OrirFra
2011 , Thanks

2018 - my son is watching. It's not as interesting as the 2011.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Not sure if this is the thread to post this. But I came across a video about how a very big gaming corporation is exploiting children. There are two parts. And both of it is horrifying. Please the children of any posters are playing a game called Roblox. Please get them off that.
1st part.

2nd part.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@UnSubtleDesi
Nice! “I stand with Safoora” but “Find me a phallus first”
1:32 pm · 7 Jun 2020

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

5yrs ago when #RakhiSawant said it, we laughed at her. Today #IISc - India's most prestigious & leading scientific institution is following her advise.
#Respect to Rakhi's scientific genius
via@TheDeshBhakt

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

local pappu claiming to fight for FoE is more keen on buying out the presstitutes

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Rudradev wrote:
nachiket wrote:Meanwhile Twitter suspended the handle @storiesofBHs (Stories of Bengali Hindus) which used to share stories of Hindus from Bangladesh and the trauma they have suffered. They had earlier suspended an ISKCON official handle when the anti-Hindu violence in Bangaldesh was in full swing. They continue their crusade against Hindus in the subcontinent and globally against anyone not following a regressively leftist and/or islamist ideology.

This is the kind of people they hire:
Case in point. It is important to fully understand what's happening here in detail.

Data Point #1. ICNA (An organization formed in US/Canada by Islamist perpetrators of 1971 Bangladeshi Genocide) has acquired a lot of influence in left-wing US politics. Bernie Sanders addressed a conclave of their sister organization ISNA during the 2020 Presidential Campaign.

Data Point #2. Sharmin Hossein, a BD-American member of ICNA, is a prime mover behind Equality Labs: the so-called "Dalit Rights" organization that has been attacking Cisco Systems, BAPS etc. with "caste discrimination" lawsuits.

Data Point #3. "Dalit Diva", a handle associated with Equality Labs, has made a pre-emptive strike to position Parag Agrawal as a hate-figure for the wokes by pointing him out as upper caste (laughably, she calls him a "Brahmin")

https://images.app.goo.gl/jDuxqh9ALAWs2Wnh7

Clearly the point here is to put Agrawal on the defensive. Pressure is on him now to prove his allegiance to woke "South Asian solidarity" one way or another. They hope that he will do this by denouncing or otherwise attacking his caste, religion, and birth country.

Data Point #4. This Rumman Choudhry person (another Bangladeshi, probably associated with ICNA but not verifiable at this point) shows up and again reiterates the theme of "Caste"-- throwing her weight behind the line of attack initiated by "Dalit Diva". At the same time, Choudhry ALSO positions Bangladeshi Muslims as some sort of victimized community for the woke brigade to rally around (notice the blue hair, the "cisgendered" language, all the queer-theory talking points).

See how these people craft their offensive? Twitter (and especially Agrawal) is under pressure to either silence the voices speaking up against genocide of Hindus in Bangladesh, or face more caste-based attacks.

The point is this. They all work and act together. We want to stand back and see what Agrawal does before we will even extend him the courtesy of assuming his neutrality.

If you were Parag Agrawal, would you feel confident that the Hindu community has your back if you stand up for the truth against the ICNA assault? Or would you decide they were useless for anything except giving gaalis and framing angry responses?
Let’s take a look at the big picture.

Neither Parag Agarwal nor any of the Hindus who are senior executives in tech & media giants are going to do anything for the Hindu cause, no matter how much their numbers grow, how much we refrain from undermining them, how patiently we play the low-profile long game (a la Muslims). There is no critical mass or tipping point beyond which a pro-Hindu narrative will start to emerge.

The reason is not that they are all a pack of traitors, or even that Hindus are “like this only.”

It is that corporate executives in tech-media companies only navigate the narrative waters that exist; they don’t create or adopt new alternative narratives as a rule. There is no incentive for them to do so, when they can be successful by working with what exists.

The default narrative across the board in the “developed”, “masters of the universe” circles—including Hindus—is that India is in the grip of a vicious and savage beast called Hindu Nationalism. Righteousness which leads to success consists in seeming to take on and battle this beast. This is a very stable narrative that is not going to be moved, at least not by fitful and sporadic outbursts masquerading as effort.

Opposition to this narrative is fragmented, fractious and incoherent. And for the most part, amateurish, ad hoc, whimsical and pathetic. BRF is about the best there is in this regard, and it’s still not enough, for all its brilliance and brainpower.

I am not saying this to advocate defeatism or despair. I want us to recognize, and take seriously, the challenge of the cause that we purport to have undertaken. We have to bring much more coherence and clarity to our efforts to even make a dent.

(Muslims have an advantage over us in that they have a built-in sense of solidarity and a collective “racial history” of having acquired and managed global empires in the past. That experience enables them to campaign successfully for dominance.)
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

KLNMurthy wrote:(Muslims have an advantage over us in that they have a built-in sense of solidarity and a collective “racial history” of having acquired and managed global empires in the past. That experience enables them to campaign successfully for dominance.)
I don't think this is true, there is no "advantage" or "experience" at play here. For all their solidarity and collective "racial history", they couldn't do anything for their biraders in Iraq, Syria or Palestine (there is no narratives of "Jew nationalism" and SJWs like aoc vote for bills supporting Israel)

The whole narrative about "islamophobia" or "hindu nationalism" is started and supported by amreekis. And without their continued support, it would die down in a week at max. So people like ILLan omar or aoc or orgs like ICNA control the narrative because they're allowed to by the amreekis.

If tomorrow we cut off all cooperation with anyone but Amreekis and allow them bases on Indian soil like Europe, S.Korea, Japan etc then all this drama about "hindu nationalism" would die instantly. Conversely if say Japanese kick out amreekis from Nippon, then the entire narrative will shift to focus on the "japs", their pant*es distributing vending machines, how minorities or outsiders are treated like dirt by yellow man or "shinto nationalism".

It's all Amreekis and they're the ones who control the narratives, not islamidiots.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chalo ji, the presstitutes are getting desperate onlee

here is one of the lowest and crudest examples of the darbari, parivari and tribal pappu pimps who infest the press and media ecosystem in India, along with his cohort of female izl@m!c gang of bootlickers like sobo nookqi

this guy is ex amnesty local head who got caught out in the fraud done by them in India and is now jobless but apparently not incomeless but still a cokesooker par excellence

Aakar Patel@Aakar__Patel
as a journalist i’ve no problem with rahul gandhi being rude to us is what we deserve given our record
9:23 pm · 21 Dec 2021
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

m_saini,

For the longest time I used to think that Muslim's didn't have any advantage over Hindu's in India and the rest of the world.

However, over a period of time I started noticing a particular pattern in the actions of the community.

It nearly always went as follows;

1) A radicalised Muslim will conduct an atrocity in the name of Islam.

2) Whole bunch of people will come out to say that this was not true Islam. Including people who have no clue about what Islam is all about.

3) Some graduate from liberal arts college will then write a piece in some "prestigious", paper/ magazine, as to how the local Muslim's are afraid.

4) Makes decent people in the victim community state out of guilt than the community should not be penalized for actions of a misguided individual.

This could be ignored if it happened once or twice. But every time. It's more than a little strange.

My personal theory is that it is an act of psychological warfare on behalf of Muslim's. To keep host society in a state of Dhimmitude.

Having said so, look at the actions of the so called squad. The actions of those people both in US and against India are following the pattern outlined above.

This is something that the Americans have wrought without having any understanding of what it's all about.

For these people it's not about furthering US interests anymore.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Pratyush wrote:My personal theory is that it is an act of psychological warfare on behalf of Muslim's. To keep host society in a state of Dhimmitude.
Agreeing to your theory; what must be also understood and studied is that many of the apologists (who encourage this psychological warfare) are not from the Muslim community. They are from other religions; especially from the majority religion of that specific locality/country. How is that possible? That needs more study. 'Left liberalism' in the majority population is one pointer in that direction.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Pratyush wrote:.... 3) Some graduate from liberal arts college will then write a piece in some "prestigious", paper/ magazine, as to how the local Muslim's are afraid. ..
I think this is exactly where the amreekis come in. The "prestigious paper/magazine" and this is what sets the entire narrative. They will never allow a kashmiri pandit or anyone who sympathizes to write in say, Foreign Affairs or NYT but every courtesy is extended to religion of piece.

I'm not absolving the woke squad of any crimes but the only reason they're effective is because the amreekis support it. We'll never hear of systemic extremism (religious or otherwise) in any country aligned with US but it's all Modi this, Hindu nationalism that in our case. And I don't think it's even about psychological warfare in support of Muslims, they never run stories on how the Muslims in Iran are suffering because of amreeki sanctions or a Yemeni muslim will never get an op-ed in NYT detailing how much the Saudi led war is hurting them.

The American media narrative almost always targets countries unsupportive or openly against US hegemony, a la "religious warrior Laden" or "eeraqi doubleu emm dees". And our "media" just apes whatever the white media does.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Sachin wrote:
Pratyush wrote:My personal theory is that it is an act of psychological warfare on behalf of Muslim's. To keep host society in a state of Dhimmitude.
Agreeing to your theory; what must be also understood and studied is that many of the apologists (who encourage this psychological warfare) are not from the Muslim community. They are from other religions; especially from the majority religion of that specific locality/country. How is that possible? That needs more study. 'Left liberalism' in the majority population is one pointer in that direction.
Sachinji,

Red-Green nexus has been explored in the context of educational institutions . For example :

http://indiafacts.org/intellectual-terr ... -paranjpe/
Many of these ‘intellectuals’ and ‘activists’ occupy influential positions in universities around the world. Ronald Radosh explains in Commies: A Journey Through the Old left, the New Left and the Leftover Left how the leftist conquest of the American universities was achieved in the 1960s and 70s. It tells the story of how the leftist professors, on the payroll of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, gradually infiltrated the universities, occupying influential positions. [7]
The non-leftist professors, who let them in, did not discriminate on the basis of ideology and readily accepted the leftists, even while rejecting their ideology. However, the leftists were not so forgiving.
David Horowitz in 101 Professors explains how these leftist professors have aligned with political Islam and have turned American universities into hotbed of anti-Israel, anti-India, and pro-Islam activism. The process was replicated in almost all western countries, including Canada, where the Carleton University is located. [8]
For example, there was red and green cooperation in the beginning in Iran and then green became bigger and swallowed red completely. I remember infinity foundation lectures around it. In the indosphere there were several talks on how this happens in KL or some drama with JNU et all
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Kaivalya wrote:I remember infinity foundation lectures around it. In the indosphere there were several talks on how this happens in KL or some drama with JNU et all
Watching KL political scenario I readily agree with this assessment of yours. In KL context what also needs to be considered is the economic might of Muslim community. Vote bank & money bank politics also play a majority role here, along with the standard dhimmitude shown by the leftists to the Islamic doctrines. Green swallowing the red is now becoming a reality in KL for sure.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Sachin wrote:
Kaivalya wrote:I remember infinity foundation lectures around it. In the indosphere there were several talks on how this happens in KL or some drama with JNU et all
Watching KL political scenario I readily agree with this assessment of yours. In KL context what also needs to be considered is the economic might of Muslim community. Vote bank & money bank politics also play a majority role here, along with the standard dhimmitude shown by the leftists to the Islamic doctrines. Green swallowing the red is now becoming a reality in KL for sure.
The issue is : left has lost its ideology but the leftist brotherhood organizational structure , along with proclivities for violence, scorched earth policies etc. works well to be converted to islamic brotherhood. Common enemy, vote & money bank act as catalysts like you mention keeping ultra-religious and anti-religious working together. I am not aware of a working playbook that broke this red-green dance. WB is similar situation as well, except mumtaz is technically not left even though it is hard to see the difference.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

was khan sleeping on the footpath or was it a hit and run by the snake

Salman Khan gets bitten by snake at his farmhouse, discharged after treatment. Snake's status is unknown!

https://www.wionews.com/entertainment/b ... ter-440046
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Just FYI, Times of India has started republishing/recycling NYT articles on India from all the usual India/Modi/Hindu-baiters.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

whatsapp

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »