Social Media Watch Thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Re: Social Media Watch Thread

Post by Vayutuvan »

Manish_Sharma wrote:BRFite Harbans ji for unknown reason!
fighting for Dharma on Twitter for last many years.
At least for 10 yrs.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the turd of a journo involved in this intimidation fiasco has been banned by the BCCI after investigation for two years

many other entitled congi vintage journos guilty of even bigger crimes are still sitting pretty, and कभी सोचा ना था ऐसा दिन भी आयेगा

https://indianexpress.com/article/sport ... e-7884269/

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

THE MALL JIHAD
@_Sanatani_Awasthi:

#Thread
The Mall Jihad !! Shockingly exposed

Mega malls of a famous Malayali (Lulu) are now popular in Kerala and spreading to Karnataka.

Please note the owner does not set up such malls in Kannur, Kasaragod, Kozhikode or Malappuram...

Instead, It goes to Ernakulam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam and now Palakkad.

Do you know why…. ??

Firstly he does not want to disturb the business of small shops run by the Muslims in these Muslim dominated areas...

And by setting up a mall in the land of the *Khafirs* he can destroy the small businesses owned by the Khafirs (Hindu)

Secondly...
He recruits 20,000 employees in a mall.

Of these, 15,000 are muslim youth from Malappuram.
5000 are women from the Kafir community.

Thus 15,000 men interact with 5000 young Kafir (Hindu) girls.

“Love Jihad” at its best.

Most of them are silent as the victim's job is at stake.

Thirdly...
This gives 15,000 loyal Muslim youth, the opportunity to migrate to the land of the Khafirs as a family.

That's 30,000 people enough to determine a candidate's victory, at least for an assembly constituency.

That's why mega malls always go to the land of Khafirs.

For this, the Owner is raising money from an Arab country, notorious for terrorist funding globally.

This kind of silent mall jihad, will only end with the silent boycott by the others.

When this topic was raised earlier, the response was,
'He's not like that.
Doesn't he give jobs to so many people.'

Now People have slowly started understanding.
Qatar is the most supportive country for the Taliban, and his business ties with that country is well understood.

He also has been supporting the jihadis since a long time.

So the message to everyone is that it would do good to support Reliance, Central, Big Bazaar and Mall of Joy.

After Lulu's arrival in Edapally, the Christians and Hindus, who traded there, have already locked down close to 50 small businesses.

A few years after Lulu's arrival, there was a surge of new hotels, juice centers, bag shops, optical shops and other retail outlets all of which were owned by the Muslim community.

Look at how the economy and the demographics have been systematically changed in these areas over the past few years..

A reflection of this can now be seen from Edapally to Pookattupadi.

The change of the Thrikkakara Municipal Corporation is there for all to see.

So the next easy target is Coimbatore. Sooner than later…

Bangalore has it !!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/_Sanatani007/status ... HUagA&s=19
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Remember Lulu mall's owner as the guy who went to that 2000 pound/plate dinner with Rahul Gandhi prior to 2019 election.

I went to the Lulu mall in Kuala Lumpur and noticed that they do not serve beef in one of the mall cafeterias and had a somewhat +ve impression of this enterprise until now.

But thanks for posting this....need to check out the Rajajingar Lulu mall in BLR to do a recce on their modus operandi.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

For anyone wondering why Hindu voices get banned so easily on Twitter should look at the ownership, everything will fall into place.
Saudis own Twitter and control it via their massive troll armies and spies. Twitter essentially is the propaganda arm of Sauds and the ummah.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

@_Sanatani_Awasthi: wrote:Of these, 15,000 are muslim youth from Malappuram. 5000 are women from the Kafir community.
Not sure of Lulu Mall, but at least in the part of Bangalore I stay. The new (i.e opened up in last 4-5 years) 'Hyper Mart', 'Super Mart' type super markets, majority of them are started by peaceful community (mainly from Northen Kerala districts). And the staffing pattern is exactly as described. The male staff are always peaceful folks, mainly from the same region of the owners. 'Local hire' is always girls from the area, and in one case girls from Northern Karnataka. I have never seen a peaceful sales girl in any of the shops I visited. And they seem to come with solid funding, and they have grounded existing super markets established by locals. But at least in my area, the locally owned grocery/vegetable/stationary shops still flourish as there is still a huge crowd who visit these shops as they have a strong rapport with the shop owners/staff.
Paul wrote:Remember Lulu mall's owner as the guy who went to that 2000 pound/plate dinner with Rahul Gandhi prior to 2019 election.
Yusuf Ali has also met UP CM and if I remember right also is okay to open food processing plant in J&K etc. So he is a businessmen who has no problems in approaching any person (no religion, politics bias) if he can get the business. How ever the source of his fundings, I personally am not convinced that is all self made. Get a feeling that he is a front, and could be acting as a smart investor for the Arabs.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:
@_Sanatani_Awasthi: wrote:Of these, 15,000 are muslim youth from Malappuram. 5000 are women from the Kafir community.
Not sure of Lulu Mall, but at least in the part of Bangalore I stay. The new (i.e opened up in last 4-5 years) 'Hyper Mart', 'Super Mart' type super markets, majority of them are started by peaceful community (mainly from Northen Kerala districts). And the staffing pattern is exactly as described. The male staff are always peaceful folks, mainly from the same region of the owners. 'Local hire' is always girls from the area, and in one case girls from Northern Karnataka. I have never seen a peaceful sales girl in any of the shops I visited. And they seem to come with solid funding, and they have grounded existing super markets established by locals. But at least in my area, the locally owned grocery/vegetable/stationary shops still flourish as there is still a huge crowd who visit these shops as they have a strong rapport with the shop owners/staff.
Paul wrote:Remember Lulu mall's owner as the guy who went to that 2000 pound/plate dinner with Rahul Gandhi prior to 2019 election.
Yusuf Ali has also met UP CM and if I remember right also is okay to open food processing plant in J&K etc. So he is a businessmen who has no problems in approaching any person (no religion, politics bias) if he can get the business. How ever the source of his fundings, I personally am not convinced that is all self made. Get a feeling that he is a front, and could be acting as a smart investor for the Arabs.
the two states are prime targets and need innovative funding and organization
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Looks like the Twitter board is set to accept an offer of $43B from Musk. Interesting times, how long will Parag last?

Still don’t understand the valuation though.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

With Musk being involved, I get visions of brains connected to Twitter via the neural interfaces Neuralink is developing. Looks like he might have wanted to get hold of Facebook as well if the criticism of FB's shareholding structure is anything to go by.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

:)
Picture in tweet is really hilarious.
@subhash_kak:

The masks are falling off.

But one must admire the chutzpah, the hypocrisy.

@ggreenwald https://t.co/8Azsf7ax51
https://twitter.com/subhash_kak/status/ ... R3RXQ&s=19
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Crux of the complaints from the radical left
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tanaji wrote:Looks like the Twitter board is set to accept an offer of $43B from Musk. Interesting times, how long will Parag last?

Still don’t understand the valuation though.

it may finally have gone for $44B

Twitter on Monday announced it has accepted billionaire Elon Musk's bid to takeover the social media company for $44 billion.

Elon Musk will soon hold the keys to Twitter.

The company announced on Monday that it has accepted the Tesla CEO's $44 billion offer to take the company private
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

What difference will it make, to desh, if E Musk owns Twitter?
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

I don’t have an active account. Or I would have proposed an #AccountWapsi campaign for all the wokes.

World would be a more peaceful place and it will show Musk his place in the universe.
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

While Musk is a deep state stooge, he is likely to put some reigns on Twitter's ideological tomfoolery (for North American politics only). Don't expect any change w.r.t. Indian scenario.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Suddenly seeing lot of peaceful in the areas where I am now in Hyd. Never seen it before in the last 40 years of visiting this area. Does not look local.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote:Suddenly seeing lot of peaceful in the areas where I am now in Hyd. Never seen it before in the last 40 years of visiting this area. Does not look local.
rohingiyas are being settled in hyderabad by the great phoren educated mulla biradari bossman
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Musk is an opportunist. I'd wait and watch before pinning any hopes on twitter becoming a really free platform.
I have a dormant account on twitter which I use to read tweets, I dont post anything there.
Our focus shud be on making Koo successful.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Thakur_B wrote:While Musk is a deep state stooge, he is likely to put some reigns on Twitter's ideological tomfoolery (for North American politics only). Don't expect any change w.r.t. Indian scenario.
+1 'El Mask' will reveal his true face soon enough..

Gadkari to Tesla - Making in China and seeking in India is not a good proposition
Union Minister Nitin Gadkari today said that Tesla is welcome to set up shop in India, make cars there for sale and export them, but must not import cars from China.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

The strategy and finances behind spreading the Muslim demography in India being provided by Kerala Muslims while the footsoldiers are coming from Bengal and Rohingya areas.

They are spreading themselves thin.....like in Uttarakhand. As the Hindutva wave picks up momentum and I think it is happening regardless of what naysayers will say. They should be cleaned out of these areas easily. It should not be that difficult for Pushka Singh Dhami to take concerted against the rampant infiltration of his state by the Peacefuls.

State level CMs are all taking their cue from Yogi. IMO Modiji is concentrating on economic and external targets while leaving the Demographic challenge to be managed by state level leaders. This is not a wrong strategy on their part. The Assam CM is taking on the challenge head on. Pramod Sawant is relying on token gestures like repairing temples. Laggards like Shiv Raj Singh Chauhan, Scindia, Raman Singh, Khattar etc. should pick up the slack instead of relying on the Modi magic to do the trick every 5 years.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Manish_P wrote:What difference will it make, to desh, if E Musk owns Twitter?
China will easily control TWITTER through Elon Musk:
@melissakchan:

Elon Musk has a Tesla factory in China and he wants to sell more cars there, as many China observers note. What happens if Beijing leans on him about say, a Uyghur or Hong Kong activist account? Or about Chinese disinformation bots leveraging this platform?

If Elon Musk thinks because he's the world's richest man that he can tell China to piss off if Beijing ever starts leaning on him about Twitter, he'll find out how efficiently the Chinese state can gobble up that Tesla Shanghai factory, taking with it as much IP as it can.

Few countries are as effective with linkage diplomacy as China is.

Put another way, China is not the SEC. Elon Musk can't give Beijing the middle finger as easily as he does a US federal agency.

https://twitter.com/melissakchan/status ... fI--Q&s=19
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

https://twitter.com/robert_zubrin/statu ... kp5Dg&s=19

Elon Musk just gave $44 billion dollars to the former owners of Twitter that they can now use to end hunger, disease, poverty, war, and injustice.
Which they will do first?
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

@mariawirth1:

it's very dangerous for Hindus.
it seems clearly an agenda, as attacking PM Modi and Hindus happen too frequently in western media now:

excerpt
"Hindus are being dehumanised to an extent where their genocide would be acceptable – much like the Jews."

https://t.co/YfipDyVYVa

https://twitter.com/mariawirth1/status/ ... fbjpw&s=19
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

DID CHINA JUST GAIN CONTROL OVER TOWN HALL
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Manish_P wrote:What difference will it make, to desh, if E Musk owns Twitter?
How Swedish Twitter Chaiye. En plus what about EU laws about breaking monopoly?
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

So some pak-let fired the first shot for #accountwapsi

https://twitter.com/jameelajamil/status ... 6261477386
Ah he got twitter. I would like this to be my what lies here as my last tweet. Just really *any* excuse to show pics of Barold. I fear this free speech bid is going to help this hell platform reach its final form of totally lawless hate, bigotry, and misogyny. Best of luck.
Even if she did not fib about claiming she had cancer to get eyeballs etc, that is rich coming from her hoary houri pak heritage
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

It would be fun to have Trump back on twitter and on Musk's back :D
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Cyrano wrote:It would be fun to have Trump back on twitter and on Musk's back :D
Trump says he won’t return to Twitter if his account is reinstated

there are many reports in the media
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

जानामि धर्मं न च मे प्रवृत्ति: ... I know what is right (dharma), yet I cannot get myself to follow it.

In fact Duryodhana sums up the human condition in his reply to Sri Krishna ...

' Do not teach me what is right and wrong ... I know what is right and wrong
My problem is I can't stop myself from doing what is wrong
And do not feel like doing that which is right '

Mahabharat was destined to happen. Lord krishna never ever would have changed destiny even though he was God.

Najunamar
BRFite

Post by Najunamar »

But that would have left the Adharmics in power and therefore was not His sankalpa- That a person who is well read cannot/will not realize is telling of our current educational system which is decrepit by design.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

If India decides to ban Twitter (There are many reasons to do that). What will be the price Musk will be ready to pay?
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

The underlying reason why Musk bought Twitter (and why Microsoft bought Tinder, LinkedIn, etc) is to access massive databases of people and their behavior in various circumstances. Use AI to understand and then manipulate behavior on a mass scale...the obvious gain is to advance these companies' business models and undercut competitors. But can also be turned to other objectives such as regime changes.....
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

rsingh wrote:If India decides to ban Twitter (There are many reasons to do that). What will be the price Musk will be ready to pay?
This will not happen. In India, the legislative and administrative function has been taken over by judiciary. So even if a GoI bans, it will get challenged and overturned in courts.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tanaji wrote:
rsingh wrote:If India decides to ban Twitter (There are many reasons to do that). What will be the price Musk will be ready to pay?
This will not happen. In India, the legislative and administrative function has been taken over by judiciary. So even if a GoI bans, it will get challenged and overturned in courts.
The GoI will override objections because they have both the power and also the mandate to do so if they deem it necessary.

The ban will be temporary, lasting the duration of some crises or elections or whatever

this is a determined govt that has come too far to be stopped or diverted by wokes

Interference of big tech or big data hegemons in the internal affairs of the country
is a NATSEC issue, and thus beyond the reach of the wokes, especially when the rising stench of a regime change agenda or even the fetid odor of a destabilizing effort in play permeates the politically charged environment.

big tech or big data hegemons are private companies with the deep states of interested enemies pulling unwanted strings and pushing unwanted buttons

deplatforming trump, a sitting US president, in the midst of the US presidential elections was the biggest mistake made by the wokes and the deep state. jack on crack is a backwaters redneck punk, when seen in the larger scheme of things, and no one to exercise hegemon power over sovereign states, no matter how many shares are owned by white trash like him

These companies are hired guns, they specialize in driving the narrative setting, public opinion manufacturing, and psyops driven media manipulation and it is proven beyond any doubt that they have openly interfered in other national elections and referendums in an adharmic way.

What rights can they have in India when their entire agenda is against the constitution of India as manifested by their gross interference in the free choice and freedom of voting that is enshrined in the constitution

This govt will never allow such a thing to happen, wokes or no wokes (whitey or otherwise)

If a small african state can ban the buggers with impunity, so can any other country. From 5 June 2021 to 13 January 2022, the government of Nigeria officially banned Twitter and there was buggerall that the US govt or jack on crack could do about it

The pros and cons of too much power in the hands of these private players have already been seen, starting from brexit, to trump, and to nigeria and these private players are increasingly being corralled, constrained, and controlled, be it legislatively or by adverse public opinion. people like jack on crack and zuckerberg are very quiet these days. No telling when ordinary people with pitchforks will come for the likes of them.

the only role musk has is to ensure platform neutrality by filtering out the kooks

the wokes in India depend on the whiteys to support them, and increasingly, the whitey wokes have become wary of tangling with a resurgent India because of the often unpredictable blowback

globally, the ukraine fiasco and India's determined and almost solo stand, in the face of such unprecedented and focussed firepower from the whiteys would not have been missed by many wokes
Last edited by chetak on 02 May 2022 01:15, edited 1 time in total.