Social Media Watch Thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Re: Social Media Watch Thread

Post by Prem Kumar »

jamwal wrote:https://twitter.com/search?q=%23IslamAn ... cal=trends

Ahmediya muslims are trending #IslamAndPatriotism on twitter professing their loyalty towards India. :rotfl:
I guess the love shown by Pakistanis has infused some thing in to their head. BTW, can they call themselves muslims since the most pious muslims of South Asia call them non-muslim heretics?
We should welcome refugee Afghans into India, under CAA, as long as they convert to Hinduism. Same benefit can be extended to illegal Bangladeshis (can be made citizens) if they convert. The alternate is deportation or stay-where-you-are-and-suffer.

RSS, Bajrang Dal, Agniveer & other organizations can take care of Ghar Wapsi and ensuring that they & their progeny stay true to their Dharma.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

KOO slowly making progress. I see now India Today is on it. I think behind the scenes, Govt. is encouraging every one to join.

Hope Modi and others can move
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

I asked....*Maulana sahib,* who will go to heaven, Hindu or Christian?

Maulana -- only *Muslim* I said (angry tone)

OK, which Muslim? --- *Shia or Sunni.?*

Maulana immediately spoke --- *Sunni of course.*

I asked Maulana --- There are 2 classes in Sunni, which of them? *Muqallid*, ya non-muqallid.?

Maulana immediately spoke-- *Only mukallid will go!*

I asked again ---- Yes, there are *four in Mukallid.* Who among them will go to heaven?

Maulana said very leisurely ----

*only Hanafi*, who else?

Then I asked Maulana --- Yes, but in *Hanafi there are both Debbandi and Barelvi,* then who among them will go to heaven???..

Maulana replied----- "Brother, only my *Debabandi* are entitled to go to heaven.

I then said --- thank you very much,

but Maulana sahib..... even in debbandi there are 2.... *Hayati and Mamati* So who among them will go to heaven?

After this Maulana saheb used abusive words and walked away...!!

Do share with those who make fun of Hindu casteism!!
via@bgopu1973

BTW, why would a Hindu ever want to go to heaven? Let the others all go there and we will have a heaven right here.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

This thread should be for discussions and drama on social media. It is not a good idea to make a place to share certain messages like a whatsapp group
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

Going through some FB Videos by Tamil youtubers with regard to Taliban.

the observation I can make out are.

1) There is a tremendous support for Taliban among Tamil Muslims(do not know if they speak urdu in house)
2) any view a bit critical about Taliban by any youtuber invites the wrath of backlash from the members of this community
3) Srilankan Tamil Muslim's are more motivated and on the verge of doing the terrorism in support of Taliban locally(going by the emotional comments) - Srilankan Tamil Muslims are are actively commenting on any posts related to talibans swearing their support.

4) There are some Muslim's replying peacefully to not put any more videos on Taliban issue.(more of intimidation)
5) Some non Muslims also having a view that we should not be discussing any Afghan issue as that is in no way connected to any local issue.
6) Muslims currently working in Middle East are more fundamentality with the terror mindset.

Hope the IB is doing some profiling based on the comment sections. This is going to be a big source of information in dismantling the terrorism. My feel is a big section of the peaceful community is just a call away from taking up the guns.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Only reason they have not pickup guns is because they can't get them easily.

A huge majority of them are hateful bigots just a gun or bomb away from being a terrorist. We've already seen how most of them are rioters in Delhi.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Panag uncle and some of his family members got tickets from #AAP and have gone half-mental already. Quoting Doval's 8 years old speech to claim India lost Afghan war. Imagine that this man was a Lt General in Indian army.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@MeghUpdates account with 170K+ followers has been suspended by Twitter India.

someone seems to have got their panties in a twist
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Whatever we all do here in the forum ultimately is for them , the future India.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Met with Dr. Koenraad ELST today. His view much appreciated here on BRF. If you have any particular questions to him please bring on here. Or I can organize a zoom session for the benefit of all. I may even try to bring him to Brite family. Personally I think that is best option.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

rsingh wrote:Met with Dr. Koenraad ELST today. His view much appreciated here on BRF. If you have any particular questions to him please bring on here. Or I can organize a zoom session for the benefit of all. I may even try to bring him to Brite family. Personally I think that is best option.

Would be great to talk to him and also to see him in BRF
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Shri Koneraad Elst is more than welcome to join and participate on BRF, though we no longer have the HICAF forum.

If he's interested in participating on the forum within the ambit of existing forum and thread guidelines, then we would be more than happy to have him here.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

WhatsApp has been fined $267 million for breaching EU privacy rules

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/02/whatsap ... rules.html
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

I wonder if this fine will be distributed equally amongst WhatsApp users? 20 cent is ok. c'est le geste qui compte....as French like to say.
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/new-zea ... rn-2528294

New Zealand police on Friday shot dead an Islamic State-inspired attacker after he injured six people in a supermarket knife rampage, despite round-the-clock surveillance by undercover officers.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said she was "gutted" the man, a Sri Lankan national, had managed to carry out his "hateful" assault even though he was on a terror watchlist.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Couple of days, i was commenting about open radicalization of Tamil Muslims(both Srilankan and Indian) in this thread. the above attack is from srilankan muslim.

If my guess is correct, Govt agencies should be ready to welcome terror attack from Kerala Muslims(Supported by commies) and TN Muslims(supported by stupid atheist's and chrisitianity supporting Periyarists).
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

And yet Twitter does not block rabid hinduphobe commies like her but will block handles like 'Meghupdates' for absolutely no reason !
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

Is this lady Priyamvada Gopal, an Indian citizen? If not has the Indian High Commission in the UK/ Ministry of External Affairs taken note of her Hinduphobic rant? Has any action been taken to cancel her OCI/Visa? Is the Indian minister in charge of Social media taken note of this? Can anyone in India invoke the recently passed law to ask Twitter to delete her Hinduphobic tweet?
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

JNU jhollachap.
She has a habit of making such provocative statements against everyone a typical SJW.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Is she not grand daughter of S Radhakrishnan? What is the opposite of PRIYAMVADA? Dirtyvada?
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Best thing to do when you come across such a post is to report it for hate against a protected group. Very easy to do. Also, ask anyone who reads you on twitter to do the same.
vsunder
BRFite

Post by vsunder »

1. Sarvepalli Gopal died childless. Amazing that a tweet made in 2019 is doing the rounds now and with fake news, this Priyamvada creature is no relative to S. Gopal. Sarvepalli Gopal was picked up by Nehru and asked to come back to India to head National Book Trust and other historical organizations. He wrote a tell all book about his father the vice president and president of India S. Radhakrishnan about his many mistresses. Some of these mistresses would openly sit in the front row of the audience during his speeches according to Gopal's book. Gopal also wrote a biography on Nehru which is not tell all. However the cricketer VVS Laxman is related to Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan closely. Oh if you really want salacious information here is the story of the singer Hutchinson from the island of Grenada in the West Indies:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... eous-.html

Nehru was the substitute a poor one at that for Leslie Hutchinson. Dickie or Lord Louis or whatchma call it knew everything. In the 1930s he stumbled into the bar of Quaglino's that Italian restaurant in London asking the bartender for a stiff drink since at that very moment as he said

"Hutch has a p***** like a tree-trunk, and he's f****** my wife right now."[9]

You cannot make up any of this(see here)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaglino%27s

Radhakrishnan who we remember with Teacher's Day had many girl friends and mistresses. He was very dumb as a child. His uncle took him to Vellore and made him recite Taraka mantra and initiated him. The uncle was a well-known disciple of Ramana Maharshi. This Taraka mantra recitation over a long period of time sparked Radhakrishnan's intelligence and awakened him.

The uncle’s name was Sarvepalli Narasimham also known as Swami Pranavananda in later life. He cajoled the father Veeraswami of Radhakrishnan to take him
away to Vellore. The family and other relatives had given up on Radhakrishnan.
Last edited by vsunder on 04 Sep 2021 07:07, edited 1 time in total.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

saip wrote:Is she not grand daughter of S Radhakrishnan? What is the opposite of PRIYAMVADA? Dirtyvada?
dirtyvada priyamvadha or apriyamvada
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I would like to suggest that people look into the curators of Google news.

Look at the “news” stories under India. Then do the same for Pakistan. Then call Pichai for an explanation.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

https://restofworld.org/2021/kenya-disi ... judiciary/

Kenya but relevant

The findings were detailed in a new report released Thursday, which sheds light on a growing industry for paid political propaganda on social media.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

New research from the Mozilla Foundation
I'd rather trust crooked politicians in third-world nations than Mozilla Foundation "researchers."
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

You can buy judges by the dozen in Kenya. There is no law and order in Kenya. Size of wallets and interests determine decisions in these courts. I have witnessed these matters first hand.
johb
BRFite -Trainee

Post by johb »

https://youtu.be/UNEsgvn-qxM

BBC at it and Dr Fair showing them the mirror
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Image via@India_Maharaj
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

Koo access via web has been blocked for UK ip adresses
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

rajkumar wrote:Koo access via web has been blocked for UK ip adresses
India blocked?
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

More facebook dama - everyone knows the amount of trolling

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/0 ... -election/
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Commies & fiberals are now whining against toilets because evil fascist Modi ensured that every house has one. He should also make breathing mandatory. :rotfl:
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

U.S. court orders Facebook to release anti-Rohingya content records for genocide case
Facebook had refused to release the data, saying it would violate a U.S. law barring electronic communication services from disclosing users' communications.
In Wednesday's ruling, U.S. magistrate judge Zia M. Faruqui said Facebook had taken a first step by deleting "the content that fueled a genocide" but had "stumbled" by not sharing it.
Shannon Raj Singh, human rights counsel at Twitter (TWTR.N), called the decision "momentous"
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The Bharat that still lives, despite the centuries of ravage by the izl@m!c invaders, the plunder of the britshits, the cultural genocide by the congis, commies, and the BIF

@AdiShloka
Many in this World are
Merely ‘Existing’,
Some ’Surviving’,
a Few really ‘Living’,
a Rare Few ‘Living Happily’ &
The Rarest, ‘Outliving Life’ Itself.

Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

jamwal wrote:Image
Commies & fiberals are now whining against toilets because evil fascist Modi ensured that every house has one. He should also make breathing mandatory. :rotfl:
Comrade Unibrow & her ilk never fail to disappoint, not even unintentionally.

E.g. the Commie fact-faking group that conducted a "survey" to claim that women prefer open defecation is called... SQUAT :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

et tu Ganesh ji

Image via@TNSubbaRao1 · 1h
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Unintentionally true, since Kailash range is under chinese control
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Shocking! I trust India will never go down this path of banning the publication of lies, innuendo, falsehoods, instructions to create mayhem.............

Singapore’s new ‘foreign interference’ law leaves journalists like me with an impossible puzzle

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ble-puzzle

Haram link from Al Guardian,

"Justified by the government as urgently necessary for the protection of Singapore’s political sovereignty, Fica grants the government powers to issue directions requiring a range of actions – from removing or blocking access to online content, to mandating the publication of government notices, to banning apps from being downloadable in the country – so long as it suspects there might be foreign interference, and is of the opinion it’s in the public interest to act against it."

"It can also appoint an authority to designate individuals and entities as “politically significant”. Once so designated, they will be required to submit regular reports relating to donations and foreign affiliations."
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

The US has a base or two in Singapore. These are just optics.