Social Media Watch Thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SinghS
BRFite

Re: Social Media Watch Thread

Post by SinghS »

bharathp wrote:the best way is to go after them legally - file a police case. make them answerable.
Police case mean nothing to these guys, especially with the the black frocks being so liberal with the anti nationals. If we don't crush them without worrying about their circulation...they will keep biting.

If they are banned and blocked on the internet too...from where would the circulation go up??
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

cannot and should not ban without lawful and legal proceeding - else it will set a bad precedent which can and will be used by other states (or other dispensations ) to do the same to throttle dharmic/sanatani/saffron folks.
exposing them on social media and the outrage you are showing is right IMHO.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

whatsapp forward

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Fake PSU bank branch staffs' "decent" behavior was suspicious and gets them arrested

@TheOfficialSBI makes it so very easy for citizens to differentiate between fake and real

this takes the cake onlee

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

That’s too funny. But yeah I can see it.
Aarvee
BRFite

Post by Aarvee »

-Deleted-
Last edited by Aarvee on 26 Nov 2021 22:48, edited 1 time in total.
morem
BRFite

Post by morem »

what is the point of posting this here?
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

--deleted--

Like Sudarshan-ji said, this is all too common. Apologies for my original comment.
Last edited by m_saini on 26 Nov 2021 23:04, edited 2 times in total.
Aarvee
BRFite

Post by Aarvee »

Damn. I guess I didnt state my intentions properly and may be this was not the right thread. Just wanted to show the cunningness of the rice bags- sending these unsolicited emails with indianisation of their crap. If its not welcome, I'll delete. More of a show and shame.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Thanks for deleting. I did read it before that, and this is nothing new. Maybe this is the first time you got such an email, but the campaign has been going on for a long time, with the same kind of "Indianization," in various forms - verbal (one-on-one/ many-on-one - very much akin to GR/ one-on-many/ many-on-many), SM, email, phone.... And then there was "Kristukavya."
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

I read it quickly too, multiple examples of "Brahmins who converted and now speak against Hinduism" cited with pride.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

whatsapp forward

Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Jack Dorsey has resigned from Twitter.
Parag Agarwal - IIT Bombay and Stanford alumini is the new CEO of Twitter, was its CTO until now.

Will be interesting to see how and Indian (origin) mindset navigates the global scene with a SM platform.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

^^^Yes..Know Parag for sometime - The resignation of Jack was a little surprise. Also a new version -- Twitter Blue (now available in US and in a few other countries - with subscription) has been introduced for some time for more serious use. This project is also led by a Indian origin American. (For this version - You pay for it but ads and other annoying things are not there)
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Amber G. wrote:^^^Yes..Know Parag for sometime -
personally?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

the only way to stop this human filth is to destroy their market totally
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

what is this imaginary Brahmin exceptionalism purported by all these woke types ?! I am a tambrahm and I am in the dumps as far as social privilege is concerned :-? In reality, historically, it is muslim exceptionalism that has hurt India more than anything else!
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

V_Raman wrote:what is this imaginary Brahmin exceptionalism purported by all these woke types ?! I am a tambrahm and I am in the dumps as far as social privilege is concerned :-? In reality, historically, it is muslim exceptionalism that has hurt India more than anything else!
Bigotry is core part of Islamists as said above
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

vijayk wrote:
Amber G. wrote:^^^Yes..Know Parag for sometime -
personally?
Not a close friend but have met several times -- nothing unusual as Bay area has fairly large and close IIT community and people/families etc gets to get together -- Nothing unusual too ..as there is a large presence of these engineers in Tech field - (Google, Adobe, IBM, Palo Alto Networks, and now Twitter run by CEOs, and there are many more at other levels - who grew up/get educated in India).
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

... and reflect the worst kind of thinking when it comes to India.

New Twitter CEO, eh? Same filth in the same swamp. Stink also seems to be the same going by the above tweets. Only positive is that he doesn't pretend to support free speech, rather seems to prefer a "democracy of the committed". Now, where have we heard that before?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:the only way to stop this human filth is to destroy their market totally

whatsapp fwd.
from agrawal sweets to agrawal tweets
best not to expect anything from such coconuts
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

A request for people to move the Twitter related discussions from the Strategic and Pol Analysis -1 thread to this thread. Thanks.

Here is something to analyze re. Vijaya Gadde.

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I had watched the episode and was totally not surprised with the non answers this Gade chick gave to Tim Pool.

It was a short time after Jack Dorsey had a one on one with JRE.

But on the other hand I was surprised that Jack would do another one such a short time after the first one.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Somewhat optimistic take. Funny enough the stock market didn't see it that way once the successor became known.
How Jack Dorsey Failed Twitter
While Twitter weighed the most consequential decision of Dorsey’s tenure — whether to boot President Donald Trump from the platform — its CEO was on a private island in French Polynesia.
it’s more likely that Jack was out a year and half ago
I know nothing about Parag Agrawal, but it’s interesting that they chose a tech guy and not a media guy. I can tell you one thing: If he’s spending 100 percent of his work time on Twitter, even if he’s just okay, he will be better than Jack. It’s impossible this won’t be a big improvement.
All of this is going to be moot by the end of 2022 because Twitter is going to be acquired.
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

^^ Acquired by?
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

The article doesn't say...just lays out possible scenarios.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

wasn't a desi woman vijaya gadde behind ousting trump from twitter? When she came to India, Modi met her https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nr ... s?from=mdr
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Wow! Are you guys for real ???? (No need to take screen shot for such ignorant/hateful posts - these posts are still here after few days in BRF - Simply wow!)
- One can use a few mouse clicks - and check it with some reputable newspapers, eg <here> to see Shreya's, her husband Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya ( also a techie) and Parag and Vineeta are close friends (for years).

- Equally amusing (and IMO quite disgusting) is NYT, Dr. Audrey Truschke (of dismantle the Hindutva gang fame) are joining the chorus that it is all "RSS/Hindutva" ki sajish to import "caste / anti dalit / anti_muslim" policy to take over US Tech industry by Brahmins! These Einstein are no more smarter -- some are even pointing to them that 'Agrawal' is not exactly a 'Brahmin'!!!

Here is what Suhag Shukla (HAF attorney who is suing Penn U/Truschke etc) has this to say for Parag and this episode:
Indian men are reduced not just to their race & sexuality, they have to answer for their religion, and if Hindu, their "caste."

And if this Indian American can mis-caste Agarwal as "Brahmin," what will UC Davis do?!
BRF Mod's: FWIW - Do you really want this forum to be a place for the kind of posts which has appeared.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Basically this guy wants reservation for Dalits in silicon valley. 8)
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Vayutuvan wrote:A request for people to move the Twitter related discussions from the Strategic and Pol Analysis -1 thread to this thread. Thanks.

Here is something to analyze re. Vijaya Gadde.

[/youtube]
Can you provide relevant timecodes please.
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

Hah, so this Parag Khanna thinks Altnews is a valid fact-checker -- that says enough about him and the direction he will take -- more-Jack-than-Jack...no turning back. Altnews,of all sites...seriously?
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

rsingh wrote:Basically this guy wants reservation for Dalits in silicon valley. 8)
Not really - EXACTLY the opposite - but there are lowlives/india_haters who think that Indian Brahmins, who are not only killing minorities/dalits in India, discriminate against dalits in usa too...

But I waste my time here, as I see even more ridiculous posts..

Last post from me here about this.

Happened to be able to talk with Parag as a lot of congratulations are being poured in...Congratulations to Him, IIT Mumbai and Indian Education in general.

I expected lot of such post from usual sources (Yes Pakistani press is going really bonkers - seeing another "Hindu" as CEO) - I was a little surprised to see this in Brf - but perhaps I shouldn't be - There are plenty of such vocal trolls in India too.)...
For them I leave this..
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

Being from IIT or India or whatever is not relevant, when it is clear that he was/is fully behind twitter's biases that works against native Indian narrative, so all this caterwauling about not acknowledging this parag-whatnot's career achievements is OTT. Another corporate tool who has to jump to the orders of the company's board and who will head a global firm that will continue reinforcing hateful attitudes against Indians and hindus is nothing to celebrate.

rsingh-ji is right about that -- There are multiple silicon valley based NGOs that are now giving lectures in US corporations about casteism in the US tech industry, and there was an NPR program about that, also appeared in NYTimes, Bloomberg etc. --any doubts whether someone in Parag Khanna's position will speak against this narrative? If you believe that, maybe you also believe that the western world and its minions will join hands to provide free vaccines to the world in the spirit of humanity... just saying

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/21/91529946 ... i-casteist

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/opin ... ation.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... con-valley

I am surprised people think this guy becoming CEO of twitter will result in any change in Twitter's racist biases.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

srikandan wrote: when it is clear that he was/is fully behind twitter's biases that works against native Indian narrative
How exactly is this "clear"? Because he didn't revolt like Mangal Pandey when True Indology got banned? :D

He may very well be biased regarding their editorial or content policy, but we don't have any data about that yet. He works on their tech side, and has evidently been brought in as CEO to spearhead technical innovations (which Dorsey largely ignored). So, there is no indication that he personally supported whatever was going on up to now.

Not supporting something != falling on your sword and sacrificing your career to oppose it, by the way. As if his sacrifice would have actually achieved anything.
--any doubts whether someone in Parag Khanna's position will speak against this narrative? s.
Speaking of data, it's always a good first step to get the person's name right.
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

How exactly is this "clear"? Because he didn't revolt like Mangal Pandey when True Indology got banned? :D
^^^ Because he was the CTO of that firm under Jack before his current elevation as CEO, so he was fully cognizant of Twitter's policy -- public knowledge. May help to pay attention.
Speaking of data, it's always a good first step to get the person's name right.
Why? Don't really care who he is or what his name is, as opposed to what he is likely to do, unless this 'data' has implications on twitter's policies under him.