Social Media Watch Thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
AkshaySG
BRFite

Re: Social Media Watch Thread

Post by AkshaySG »

The speed at which NYT/Wapo are putting out articles on India also seems to have increased

Previously an issue would be several weeks or months old before they decided to butt in but now it's almost instantaneous.

The controversy which blew up yesterday on Twitter about an app has pictures of certain Muslim girls or celebrities etc etc has already been made into an article

That article has already been posted on the usual platforms and retweeted by the usual suspects.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I think it is because of UP election. If they can defeat BJP in UP, it will destroy BJP in 2024. That's why so much fake news
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@VishwaPrabhu61·8h

Sydney blew up 8,000 kg of fireworks 31st night.

Dubai scored a Guinness Record by launching 479,651 firework shells in 6 minutes.

These are just 2 cities out of 4,416 cities.

Not a single celebrity cringed.

Nobody's dog had a problem.

there were selfies, smiles and joy all around.
hgupta
BRFite

Post by hgupta »

Has anybody kept track of articles in Wikipedia related to India and Modi? For instance, I came across the Swachh_Bharat_Mission article in Wikipedia and the edits there makes it highly critical of the current project. Here is the link: http://en.wikepdia.org/wiki/Swachh_Bharat_Mission I checked the cited sources and those sources are heavily biased. How can we counter such bias in those articles?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Wikipedia is a lost cause. It is infiltrated by Nordics heavily and EU folks in large numbers.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/UnSubtleDesi/status ... 4846782464
Nupur J Sharma
@UnSubtleDesi
For the past 1 year, I have been spending time on Clubhouse, trying to understand the platform. “Unfettered conversations” quickly turned into Khalistanis, Islamists and liberals calling for the rape of Hindu women, abusing Hindus, Hindu Gods and Goddesses and far more +
Nupur J Sharma @UnSubtleDesi

Replying to @UnSubtleDesi
There have been “unfettered conversations” about breaking India, promoting terrorism, sexualising Hindu women and much more. A couple of detailed reports in the coming week will show the extent of the rot. Stay tuned.
Nupur J Sharma
@UnSubtleDesi

I have over 20 GB data on the things that were said on Clubhouse. If you want to reach out to me with videos of these Khalistanis, Islamists and Liberals, my telegram ID is @RealUnSubtleDesi
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Right on cue with this week events...playbook continues :

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2022 ... c6db370a26

FIR after fake video shows 'anti-Sikh' govt meet

In reality, the video was of the meeting of the cabinet committee, which took place on December 9, 2021, after the demise of chief of defence staff General Bipin Rawat.
Larry Walker
BRFite

Post by Larry Walker »

If a community does not have collective wisdom and intelligence to decipher what is such an obvious fake - then only god can help that bunch of people.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

This may be perhaps a first in India. And again it is from Kerala 8).
Ex-Muslims of Kerala - motto being "Normalize Dissent, Blasphemy, and Apostasy and protect the basic human right to live without any religion"
‘Ex-Muslims of Kerala’ declares Jan 9 as formation day

To be frank; KL seems to be having a good set of ex-Muslims who are vociferous on their intepratation of Islam, Jehad etc. And all of them seems to be alive and not facing any threats for the life & limb.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

They show their faces. Brave, brave people.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Do not be too excited about "Ex Muslims". You will find them being as enthusiastically offensive against Hinduism and Dharmic traditions as possible.

While they are certainly defying Islam, they nearly all come from a position of Western Rationalist Atheism as espoused by Richard Dawkins et al. Meaning "all religions are bad, all spirituality is rubbish, only what we consider to be reason/science/logic is good". They may be rejecting Islam, but they still see Islam as relatively an improvement over Hindu Dharma (for which they have nothing but contempt as an even more primitive and superstitious belief system).

They can be useful in their own way. But don't expect them to be "on Dharma's side".

A better sort of allies would be Pasmanda Muslims (the vast majority of Indian Muslims, who are Ajlaf and Arzal-- "lower caste" as defined by their explicitly Indian heritage and descent from Hindu converts).

See this great discussion on Sham Sharma's podcast
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

It is irrelevant how they view Hinduism. They are showing the way to those in jahaliyat. I chose the word with care.

I have no problem with their view on primitive Hinduism. Hindus have several thousand years of not slaughtering atheists. Which of course makes it incomparably more rational than any abrahmic creed.
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

so long as we empower folks to speak against the ills of political islam without being vilified, I am good. I dont mind anyone not agreeing to dharma so long as they are not trying to convert folks with lure of money/posts/comforts.
I also dont mind some othe religious folks criticizing dharma - so long as they can get it back in the sam coin. this is very much possible with every religion except the RoPs - they are using muscle power and soft power to stop everyone - dharmics, wokes, communists everyone from criticizing (rightful criticising - not just bad mouthing for the sake of it) the bad parts of their proactices.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

I have posted on this before: treat the Ex Muslims of Kerala (and there are ex-ROL) as being in a half-way house or a methodone clinic. The rehab will be slow and painful for them. But the idea is to get more into the program and reduce the intelligent or freethinkers from the bands of true believers

When in college, we used to call in ex-Naxalite Philip M Prasad for speeches, who was born a RoL then became atheist and finally big devotee of Sathya Sai Baba. His evisceration of abrahamaic religions and communism in speeches are brutal. Has made many RoP/RoL batchmates around me cringe and agree his points are logical. Also his credibility with such folks are higher than any Hindu guru figure. So this a multi decade detox process that has started some time back, but is slowly gaining steam.

Link

The kerala left knows this halfway house phenomenon and try to keep them anti-Hindu as much as they can. It is a constant battle
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

That’s the whole point. Call my heritage primitive but the obverse observation makes your sphincters spasm.

I have remarked previously that the Japanese are not religious but they remain intensely proud of their culture. They once flirted with Christianity but the only ones wearing the cross I see are Japanese ***** actors.

It may be that Hindus will eventually become something similar. There is no evidence they will then be anymore accepting of Islam or Christianity or sikhi. If anything, they will be more intolerant.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

What clarity. Bravo.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Yesterday I was having pow wow with someone on you tube. Regarding electoral bond.

When I tried to link the supreme court order permitting sale or electoral bonds. Which addressed most of the points raised by the challanger to the sale of the bonds.

I would get error.

I could publish whatever gibberish I wanted. But I couldn't link the page.

It was quite strange.

As if, it was algorithmically decided by you-tube that it's okay to call electoral bonds a scam by BJP government. But any attempt of refutation will be denied.
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

Pratyush wrote: As if, it was algorithmically decided by you-tube that it's okay to call electoral bonds a scam by BJP government. But any attempt of refutation will be denied.
I don't know your use case, but my 2 cents:
No algorithm by these big organizations, has bandwidth to go through the whole article for keywords. You should be able to easily link by naming the title and filtering header accordingly.

Another surefire way is to convert it into pdf image format and title it appropriately to defeat the algo. Go run image identification algo and try to filter... youtube
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ANI @ANI
Ahead of #assemblypolls in 5 states, Twitter announces a series of initiatives to ensure a high voter turnout & engage voters. They are: Election search prompt with Election Commission of India, Custom emoji & notification campaign, voter education quiz to support voter literacy
Death wish of BJP continues? Can't separate friend from foe?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I wish IT minister uses this to go after the woke scums and get them in line.Otherwose Jihadi/racist network will continue spread their Nazi hate against India/Hindus. I have very little confidence.
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

For once, Twitter backs down after banning Aarti tikoo singh for stating her brother is being targeted by jihadis
https://twitter.com/AartiTikoo/status/1 ... 8663663616

even Nigeria managed to get twitter to obey its rules. In India, INC bootlickers like Shashi Tharoor head the parliamentary committee on Social Media, and this is when the BJP has 300+ seats in parliament. Must be some extremely chankian 46-dimensional chess going on.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

srikandan wrote:For once, Twitter backs down after banning Aarti tikoo singh for stating her brother is being targeted by jihadis
https://twitter.com/AartiTikoo/status/1 ... 8663663616

even Nigeria managed to get twitter to obey its rules. In India, INC bootlickers like Shashi Tharoor head the parliamentary committee on Social Media, and this is when the BJP has 300+ seats in parliament. Must be some extremely chankian 46-dimensional chess going on.
On top of it, they are giving access to ECI so that they can manipulate Indian elections. Death wish. Can someone reach out upper echelons of this Govt?
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

vijaykji: On top of it, they are giving access to ECI so that they can manipulate Indian elections. Death wish. Can someone reach out upper echelons of this Govt?
That's just great. BJP shooting itself in its foot. It would be dire if Twitter's reach was more than the 60+ million users in India which is nothing, so the effect of this bit of idiocy may be insignificant.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/india/i ... 1.84940204

Some ahole from Twitter called payal kamat spit out this PR blurb.
Twitter is what’s happening, and events of political and civic significance always find a place among the conversations on the service. Public discourse is shaped by these conversations, and we recognise the responsibility that it places on us — to ensure that people are met with reliable and authentic information as they go out to vote. In line with that, we’ve been working in partnership with official authorities, including the Election Commission of India to empower every #JagrukVoter on Twitter, and we will continue to harness the power of the Open Internet to strengthen civic dialogue and encourage quality participation this election season.
Amazing. People in this govt. really seem to think that "reliable and authentic information" as defined by twitter is something other than stifling pro-India voices, like they do everyday.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I am ModiFlag of India @raghav355
Today's victory against @jack and @Twitter is dedicated to the people of India. We are a five thousand year old civilization and our public discourse cannot be dictated by a foreign corporation that is run by unaccountable tech oligarchs. They will have to abide by the laws

I am ModiFlag of India @raghav355

of India like everybody else in this country. @AartiTikoo showed courage in going to court and I would like to thank her for this opportunity to represent her! I am a very humble student of the law and a nimitta for Hanumanji. Big thanks to @ThisIsTheMukesh

@raghav355

The petition was filed as per law and procedure! Going forward we need to make sure that these unaccountable foreign corporations do not interfere in our internal affairs! Last time we did that, the East India Company ended up ruling us. We must not repeat our mistakes!
Abhijit Iyer-Mitra @Iyervval
Special congrats to the crack team of @raghav355 & @ThisIsTheMukesh who made twitter cower

Abhijit Iyer-Mitra @Iyervval
Welcome back @AartiTikoo!!! The Jihadi ISI stooges staffing @TwitterIndia caved and restored her account! twitter.com/aartitikoo/sta…
Please give a shout out to @raghav355 and @ThisIsTheMukesh
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

x posted from the political thread

forget about ruffling feathers, we need to clip their wings but good

Ban or completely slowdown twitter, facebook amd instagram to a bare crawl until the elections are over.

Twitter is openly interfering in India’s elections. It’s time to ruffle its feathers now

Twitter is openly interfering in India’s elections. It’s time to ruffle its feathers now

Abhinav Singh
15 January 2022

Ahead of the assembly elections scheduled to be held in the states of Goa, Manipur, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand, American microblogging platform Twitter has jumped in the fray as well. No, to not contest elections but sway the result of the elections. Akin to how the microblogging platform polarized the US presidential elections, the bluebird company is now looking to alter the Indian elections by putting up a facade of ‘helping the voters’.

Reportedly, Twitter on Thursday announced a series of initiatives with an aim to empower people with necessary information before they cast their votes in the elections. According to an ANI report, the initiatives have been launched under the ‘JagrukVoter’ campaign.

The news agency informed as saying, “Ahead of #assemblypolls in 5 states, Twitter announces a series of initiatives to ensure a high voter turnout & engage voters. They are: Election search prompt with Election Commission of India, Custom emoji & notification campaign, voter education quiz to support voter literacy”

Ahead of #assemblypolls in 5 states, Twitter announces a series of initiatives to ensure a high voter turnout & engage voters. They are: Election search prompt with Election Commission of India, Custom emoji & notification campaign, voter education quiz to support voter literacy pic.twitter.com/2TQDjlB3KV

— ANI (@ANI) January 13, 2022

Reportedly, when visitors search for relevant keywords on Twitter’s Explore page, these prompts will supposedly provide ‘genuine, authoritative sources of information’ to the users.

The press release by the company stated, “People will be directed to resources where they can find accurate information on candidate lists, voting dates, polling booths, and other topics,”

Payal Kamat who looks at public policy and government for Twitter India was quoted as saying by ET, “Public discourse is shaped by these conversations, and we recognise the responsibility that it places on us — to ensure that people are met with reliable and authentic information as they go out to vote.

However, the question begets itself – how does the microblogging platform decide which information is authentic and which is not? Afterall, truth and authenticity can be arbitrary terms used to quash upon the rights of people sitting on the opposite end of the political spectrum. Twitter, inadvertently is saying that it will silence the news and stories coming from one particular faction of the political divide.

Netizens call out Twitter

Safe to say, the netizens weren’t impressed by Twitter’s rather insincere attempt to educate the voters. The microblogging platform was collectively targeted with many calling it a brazen attempt by a foreign entity to meddle in the Indian elections.

One netizen remarked, “This is dangerous. Twitter Facebook google are known to manipulate election in usa and several countries. @ECISVEEP @SpokespersonECI must dissociate from such private platforms with excessive control on information flow and ban them from any such activity.”

This is dangerous. Twitter Facebook google are known to manipulate election in usa and several countries. @ECISVEEP @SpokespersonECI must dissociate from such private platforms with excessive control on information flow and ban them from any such activity. https://t.co/6eS7JcoILc

— sbharti (@sbharti) January 13, 2022

Even the foreign nationals were circumspect of Twitter’s initiative with a user named tateinho from Queens stating, “Who needs the CIA when we can just send out Twitter to force regime change lol”

Who needs the CIA when we can just send out Twitter to force regime change lol https://t.co/r61V6CpFpx

— tateinho (@tatewbrown) January 13, 2022

Meanwhile, one user called out the central government for not taking any strict action on the microblogging platform earlier which has now prompted the company to up its disinformation campaign.

“You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor and you will have war” The government didn’t respond to Twitter’s show of strength earlier this year. As a result, Twitter will step up it’s campaign of disinformation and screw them over in the elections.”

"You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor and you will have war"

The government didn't respond to Twitter's show of strength earlier this year. As a result, Twitter will step up it's campaign of disinformation and screw them over in the elections. https://t.co/VUw2W9MfEV

— AltShiftHedge (@voiceofgray) January 14, 2022

Twitter engineered Donald Trump’s downfall

There’s no beating around the bush that former American President Donald Trump and his ultimate ouster from the White House was engineered by the grand coalition of Democrats with the tech giants. the microblogging platform was the head sepoy in the battle and led from the front and created a lopsided field where only anti-Trump agenda was welcomed and pushed on the platform.

As a result, Democrat leader Joe Biden, leaning on the crutches of social media platforms and left-liberal brigade managed to gain access to the White House. Similarly, there is a clear divide in the ideologies of Washington and New Delhi. Joe Biden and his coterie of left-leaning Democrats cannot withstand a conservative, nationalist leader making giant strides on the global map.

Read More: Twitter has Biden’s go-ahead to destabilise the Modi government

Twitter and its love for the Islamo-leftist cabal

Twitter has a rather flagrant history of censoring free speech, especially of conservatives, who are most pronounced in their opposition to Islamists and leftists.

The censorship and suspension of right-wing influencers and even individuals by Twitter needs no introduction. Meanwhile, Islamists and left-leaning anarchists are given a long rope by Twitter to keep on publishing whatever nonsense they deem fit. This has led to people identifying Twitter as an organization that has a hidden agenda.

Read More: One tweet by the new Indian Twitter CEO gives away the fact that Twitter’s agenda remains unchanged

Modern politics is all about the narrative war. Whichever side dominates it, ends up on the winning side. While Twitter is playing the long game with Biden in its corner, the Indian government still appears to be soft on Twitter. Apart from using the slow and tedious judicial process, the government hasn’t really opted for other much effective and lethal routes to counter Twitter.

However, now is the time to train the guns and show Twitter who is the boss. If the platform is allowed to meddle in the state elections which are being dubbed as the semifinal to the 2024 General elections — the likes of other Silicon Valley social media companies will have their confidence bolstered. Somethings, which cannot be allowed to happen.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:
On top of it, they are giving access to ECI so that they can manipulate Indian elections. Death wish. Can someone reach out upper echelons of this Govt?

two "pillars" of the "democracy" are already very tight with the social media thug companies.

we need to get a grassroots protest going.

hope that the electoral machinery is not already an associated party with the plea of voters being "informed" and pappu's many shady trips abroad is becoming very and truly suspicious
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Chetak sir, with respect to Twitter the battle is already lost. This government has consistently shown that it has no gumption or spine for a bruising battle. It is too focused on showing itself as a good boy to take on a battle which will involve local and international media, Supreme court and assorted lutyens public.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tanaji wrote:Chetak sir, with respect to Twitter the battle is already lost. This government has consistently shown that it has no gumption or spine for a bruising battle. It is too focused on showing itself as a good boy to take on a battle which will involve local and international media, Supreme court and assorted lutyens public.
Tanaji saar,

Didn't nigeria handle twitter and bring them to heel

Why can we not do the same, especially when the stakes are so high...........

liberandus will do nanga nach, but that is par for the course.

No one in India has the expertise to take on this vicious gaggle of SM, not after they burned trump's chances in an open show of strength

no one is even calling out dorsey or that facebook chump sucking the berg

The CIA and the deep state were actively complicit.

do we really need to leave the midfield wide open and undefended for pappu and his BIF gangs

From 5 June 2021 to 13 January 2022, the government of Nigeria officially banned Twitter, which restricted it from operating in the country. Nigeria's cultural minister Lai Mohammed stated the ban would be lifted once Twitter submitted to local licensing, registration and conditions. ...

As of 2019, the governments of China, Iran, North Korea, and Turkmenistan have blocked access to Twitter in those countries. In 2021, the government of Nigeria has blocked access to Twitter, after Twitter deleted a controversial tweet by the country's president Muhammadu Buhari
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

The social media campaign for UP elections has begun in earnest, at least from the BJP side.

I have received 2 WhatsApp messages in my residential group. Where members of the peaceful community are seen threatening police or local citizens after SP comes to power.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1482853293814599686

Elon Musk @elonmusk
It is heartening to see the rise of individualist vs corporate media
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

restaurants, "chefs" and page three restaurant "owners" who have been fleecing clients for years by levying any and every undesirable charge under the sun are suddenly crying that they are being shortchanged because of the lockdown

they have huge profit margins, have built up huge reserves and very often pay the merest pittance to their "workers" whom they all want the paying public to support by "tips"

they forcibly serve "halal" meat and do not care for the religious and socio cultural sentiments of the majority of their customers and they expect sympathy from these same sections of the paying public whom they have without hesitation rooked for decades.

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

This is on Metaverse. Scary future
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

So, the geek shall inherit the earth ?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Poof

Admin note: No irrelevant American political posts in ANY thread let alone this.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Sachin wrote:This may be perhaps a first in India. And again it is from Kerala 8).
Ex-Muslims of Kerala - motto being "Normalize Dissent, Blasphemy, and Apostasy and protect the basic human right to live without any religion"
‘Ex-Muslims of Kerala’ declares Jan 9 as formation day

To be frank; KL seems to be having a good set of ex-Muslims who are vociferous on their intepratation of Islam, Jehad etc. And all of them seems to be alive and not facing any threats for the life & limb.

Here is a full interview of him in indian ex Muslim sahil channel

https://youtu.be/oLuQMPZ0fV0
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Rama Ayub has fallen afoul of Saudis with her outrage over their bombing of Houthis.

I guess the contract with NYT is not going to be renewed.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Google executive cautions Canada against adopting ‘extreme’ new internet rules
As Canadian MPs prepare to debate a wave of government proposals aimed at imposing new limits on the web giant, a senior Google official is asking them not to go too far.
The law tries to bring platforms like Netflix, Disney+, and Google into compliance with some of the same standards that apply to conventional broadcasters. As a result, the site would be subject to funding and promotion obligations for Canadian content.

A second measure, C-36, was first introduced in June and attempts to combat dangerous online content such as child abuse, terroristic propaganda, and hate speech.

A third law, which the government has promised to introduce but has yet to do so, will force platforms that make money from news content to split a piece of that revenue with Canadian news organizations.
I think that second measure is something that's urgently required and every country should replicate.
AkshaySG
BRFite

Post by AkshaySG »

m_saini wrote:Google executive cautions Canada against adopting ‘extreme’ new internet rules
As Canadian MPs prepare to debate a wave of government proposals aimed at imposing new limits on the web giant, a senior Google official is asking them not to go too far.
The law tries to bring platforms like Netflix, Disney+, and Google into compliance with some of the same standards that apply to conventional broadcasters. As a result, the site would be subject to funding and promotion obligations for Canadian content.

A second measure, C-36, was first introduced in June and attempts to combat dangerous online content such as child abuse, terroristic propaganda, and hate speech.

A third law, which the government has promised to introduce but has yet to do so, will force platforms that make money from news content to split a piece of that revenue with Canadian news organizations.
I think that second measure is something that's urgently required and every country should replicate.
It all depends on who gets to decide what is and what isn't hate speech... A broad law like this especially in the Indian context could and would lead to crackdown on RW voices more than on the Far left or certain minorities.

See recent controversy over Bose for ex.. Anyone praising him, his actions and arguing against the British sentiments could be painted with a "pro fascist" brush and silenced under a blanket "hate speech" ban for example
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

AkshaySG wrote:It all depends on who gets to decide what is and what isn't hate speech... A broad law like this especially in the Indian context could and would lead to crackdown on RW voices more than on the Far left or certain minorities...
Fair point. Although I'd argue that suppression of RW voices already happens.
The main reason why I like the idea is that Bill C-36(in canadian context) authorizes Canadian Human Rights Commission to accept complaints and authorizes the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal to adjudicate complaints and order remedies. Canadian Human Rights Tribunal is an administrative agency and is separate from Canadian Courts. The tribunal has 15 members and is open to media scrutiny. The members are elected by Governor General who is in turn appointed by the Prime Minister.

I think the idea is to have a tribunal appointed by the elected government (instead of courts) and have the tribunal judge the cases (instead of twitter/yt or self-appointed judges). Then if the courts have any issue, have them repeatedly overturn which isn't likely to happen very often. That way you take a little power back from the courts, media can criticize the judgements. Imo very intuitive way to slightly level the playing field.