2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Hari Seldon »

Happy to see decent turnaround of the Dilli situ. The "expose 'em protesturds" strategy worked! Whew.

Faux farmers are in disarray and on the run. Their puppeteers, enablers and assorted vultures found no mounds of corpses from pulis firing to feed upon. Dilli pulis bore the brunt (300 injured I hear) but the agitation is punctured. Not sure if the template is punctured however. I expect to see some method-improvisation and small fires set all over the country here on.

Good 2 see the feb-1 wala march-to-parlmt has been called off, last I heard. So yes, restraint paid off, seems like, way more than muscularity would have perhaps. Credit where due, kudos to GoI for the way things have played out.

BTW, phoren media enablers and their arms in Desh are active again. WB becomes the sixth state to 'repeal'/reject the laws. All this whereas Dilli state itself has approved the new laws. :D So, a new consolation front is sought to be opened.
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

Delhi Police needs to be better prepared, in terms of equipment and SOPs to tackle riots and protests.
why were water cannons, chilli grenades, etc not planned / used?
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Someone needs to start the rumor that tear gas leads to impotency. It will be fun to watch after that.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Why don't desi riot pulis carry tasers, eh? Will solve mu;ltiple problems in one go.

Also, GoI must bring in law if needed to reauthorize pellet gun use (overturn SC stay) in emergency situations for riot control and stone-pelting etc where security personnel life and limb are at serious risk.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Press Trust of India
@PTI_News
·
15m
R-Day violence in Delhi: Farmer leaders named in FIRs will be asked to surrender their passports, say officials
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Press Trust of India
@PTI_News
·
21m
Delhi Police to issue look out circular against farmer leaders named in FIRs filed in connection with violence on Republic Day: Officials
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

The Govt strategy seems to be, give them adequate space and time to let them expose themselves while not letting the situation go out of hands and make them lose popular support. The photogenic violence in Delhi with tractors, talwars and hoisting Sikh flags on Red Fort has achieved just that.

Risky strategy because if the riots had degenerated into wide spread loot and arson, the Govt would have been obliged to deploy hard force and that would have escalated the situation. I think the Govt intelligence agencies assessed that the threat levels were manageable without showing or using overwhelming force both of which would have led to more violence.

Having watched Paris Yellow Vest demonstrations closely, despite the dynamics and causes being very different, an overwhelming show of force does not dissuade violence but sends a message that violence is expected. This provides justification to those who have come prepared to fight it out, and even peaceful protestors only get triggered because seeing a huge mass of armed riot police is perceived as an in your face threat of violence and provocation by the Govt and pushes the crowd over the edge. Paris had a good number of hooligans too who are in for it à la "Clockwork Orange". But meeting force with force is the mistake Macron made and he will pay for it politically. Counter example is the recent US Capitol riots. Just imagine if Capitol Police had met the crowd force with force, thing would have gotten much worse. Letting protestors run over the Capitol with token, gradually retreating resistance actually drew out the conflicts over several hours, in the end deflating the rioters. Crowd frenzy is like milk coming to a boil, decrease heat and it subsides after some time.

Dehli police resisting with lathis and shields may seem inadequate, weak and even comical, but I believe that was the right level of force in the situation. Red fort is a symbol which will endure, out of place flags can be brought down, broken bricks can be repaired, but lives lost can't be brought back. Significant loss of life here would have triggered protests in several other parts of India. And that what the Govt had avoided.

However, 300+ Delhi police injured is the unfortunate collateral damage. But this again plays into Govt's hands because many will now be identified from photos, videos, surveillance cameras and facial recognition. Rioters will now be charged and will spends years getting in and out of jails as the court cases grind through the system. Govt comes off as showing extraordinary patience, has got the movement leaders exposed and discredited, SC will show little sympathy to these groups now.

A somewhat different strategy compared to Shaheen Bagh where the dynamics were different, timing predicated on Trump's visit, broader pan-india support etc. Just think how any other party PM would have reacted in similar circumstances. Its not over yet for Modiji on this one, but he is 2-0 up in this 3 match Farm-Reform series.
Last edited by Cyrano on 28 Jan 2021 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
Raja
BRFite

Post by Raja »

OmkarC wrote:
Well, they are not some random protestors.. hope we dont start being apologetic for their actions.

Once you draw out swords on police personnel, attempt to mow them down using your Barricade-buster tractors and finally go after the Rs. 2.5 crore award announced by a foreign funded Khalistani group to anyone who takes down Indian national flag and hoists their religious flag over red fort on the nation's republic day..

Its clear who they are - anti-nationals acting at the behest of enemy nations.

If it was any country, including their beloved Canada and Britain, there would be dozens of their corpses rotting in the sewers by now..
I don't care about what would have happened in other countries. Fact of the matter is that for all the talk about being Chanakiyan around here, many here cannot think past child's tactics or strategies. As soon as something seems like it is not according to their wishes, Modi becomes a pariah, BJP cowards, and entire communities traitors. Only displays a deep rooted lack of confidence in the country, its leaders, and the people. Just because some idiot tweets something that caused a khoojli on your backside.
kedariprasad
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kedariprasad »

chetak wrote:The state seems to have finally woken up from its long slumber :mrgreen:

TOI Delhi@TOIDelhi · 3h

Plan for march to #Parliament on Budget day on February 1 cancelled: Farmer leader Darshan Pal
Yesterday Yogendra Yadav said, "Plan for march to Parliament has been postponed"
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Then what is the point of spending thousands of crores on army, police forces and intelligence if inaction is the best policy? Lakhs of government employees are employed to spy on us, limit of freedom and actively punish the population. Yet all this manpower and resources are expected to just lay back and let things cool down by themselves just because it's 7D chess? These asshls bring life to a standstill for normal citizens every , destroy hundreds of crores of public property and humiliate nation every few months. Yet we should be happy for government's chanaikyan moves.

What if a few honest taxpayers who never get any subsidy or reservation form a group and lay siege to capital demanding all of these taxpayer sponsored subsidies, reservations and free money on basis of caste, religion and ethnicity be withdrawn and refuse to budge for anything else? Will this govt listen to our demands?

What a bullshit coping mechanism.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

jamwal wrote:Then what is the point of spending thousands of crores on army, police forces and intelligence if inaction is the best policy? Lakhs of government employees are employed to spy on us, limit of freedom and actively punish the population. Yet all this manpower and resources are expected to just lay back and let things cool down by themselves just because it's 7D chess? These asshls bring life to a standstill for normal citizens every , destroy hundreds of crores of public property and humiliate nation every few months. Yet we should be happy for government's chanaikyan moves.
That was my initial reaction too Jamwal Saab, watching the tv reports. With a day to mull it over, the turn of events is not all that bad.

Code: Select all

What if a few honest taxpayers who never get any subsidy or reservation form a group and lay siege to capital demanding all of these taxpayer sponsored subsidies, reservations and free money on basis of caste, religion and ethnicity be withdrawn and refuse to budge for anything else? Will this govt listen to our demands?
I think something like that is overdue. Honest tax paying non-demanding non-violent middle class is mostly taken for granted the world over. Despite good healthcare, public education and good general infra and governance, getting short changed with no leverage compared to the rich and paying for everyone else's subsidies has created widespread discontent in France which led to the Yellow Vest unrest in France. A popular middle class unrest in India would definitely be understandable.
What a bullshit coping mechanism.
Agree
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

While the events of the last few days have been advantageous from the governments perspective, the facts on the ground are broadly the same. You still have thousands blockading on the roads with a protest economy ably supported by the Delhi government. Secondly, loss of face or being discredited matters to someone who at least has a token belief in negotiations. This does not apply to the farmers brokers whose stated aim has not changed from the past. The strategy will now be to lie low for a few days and start up again. In the interim, the leftist media has already started whitewashing what happened and as I predicted have laid the blame at Hindu fundamentalists.. Given the propensity of the people involved to believe conspiracy theories, no doubt this will be the dominant narrative. After a couple of weeks the gherao business will start up again.

I don’t think the GoI has shown any great chanakian strategy or anything in handling this. It’s options are limited and this was the only option it could have taken and it made a mash out of it with poor preparation of Delhi police. The khalistanis have gotten their narrative of doing Delhi fateh viz the flag thing and beating up Delhi police. I am sure the expertly cut videos of latter will result in greater collections for the “Cause” in Canada and UK
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Rajdeep Sardesai taken off-air by India Today over unverified tweets, faces one month salary cut.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Pratyush wrote:It cannot be helped. I have personally interacted with a few Sikhs who are absolutely so sure about being right that any attempt to speak with them about the facts results in a fight.

One of them was at the shingi border on 26th from the morning and live streamed every thing. It was clear on that day that any attempt to reason with them is futile.

They hadn't read the laws. They don't care about other states. When pointed out that Bihar my state hadn't had APMC for nearly 15 years and we are doing quite well. They dismissed it totally.

This for all intents and purposes has turned into an expression of sikh superiority.

They will loose. But the aftermath will be ugly.
I have had the same experience. It's almost as if it is a tribal loyalty. Facts, discussion, opinions mean nothing.
When I visited my relations in Punjab, they took me around the village and explained the layout to me. The entire place was segregated by caste. The higher caste Hindu's lived in their separate areas. The lower castes in theirs and the dominant Jaat castes in theirs. There was no interaction.
The Jaats would basically lay down the law and the law was, what they say goes. End of. that's it.
There would be no discussion or debate, only their interests mattered.
It is not really "Sikh superiority" it is Jaat superiority.

They want what they want and are very selfish about it. Punjab is heading to ruin.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Red Fort 'flag-hoister' Jugraj’s parents flee Punjab village
“Jugraj’s act is definitely an unfortunate one, but this young and innocent boy didn’t know the consequences of hoisting a flag in such a manner on Lal Qila. But then it was a spontaneous act and not a planned one, I myself saw on TV that the flags were already fluttering on tractors. Somebody gave him a flag and prompted him to hoist it and he climbed to the top,” Prem Singh claimed, adding that Jugraj was a hardworking boy. :roll:
Sickular media trying put together a "school teacher's son" type of narrative.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Now that the jokers have exposed themselves, it is time to round up the ringleaders. On the farm laws, GoI should simply say, it is up to SC now to decide on the laws. The lot can convince the SC, about the connection between hoisting Khalistani flags on Red fort and farm laws.

Along with the ring leaders, the Khalistani gang from Kanada, Aust, UK who are in India to add fire to this, should now be blocked at immigration. Look out notice and on spot OCI cancellation and deputation.

The rich ring leaders should be made to pay for the losses.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

“Jugraj’s act is definitely an unfortunate one, but this young and innocent boy didn’t know the consequences of hoisting a flag in such a manner on Lal Qila.
If anyone with a half brain cell, thinks that people of India will tolerate ANYONE disrespecting the tricolour on Republic day on the place where it is raised on Independence day... needs to get himself in to a mental hospital.

If anyone thinks his religion is mightier than the Indian state, he should get off the stuff he is smoking..
Last edited by nam on 28 Jan 2021 17:54, edited 1 time in total.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Sorry, this govt is impotent is all i can say. They can do a Arnab on Rajdeep but they do not. Shame on the leaders of the country. I would rather follow congress over the BJP, simply because they do everything to protect the ideology. The congress becomes strong when they get power while BJP becomes weak.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Who even watch jokers like Rajdeep? Who is he in the bigger picture? How many votes can he sway? Can he change governments?

Propagandists are available for dim a dozen. You pay him, he will say what you want him to say.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Mera Border Khali Karo !!

Delhiites spurred by Zee News are mobilising to evict Anti Farm Law protesters, lot of response from common people who are fed up with over 2 months of inconvenience and unwilling to tolerate anti national elements.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sooraj wrote:Rajdeep Sardesai taken off-air by India Today over unverified tweets, faces one month salary cut.
this is just to avoid/headoff any legal action by the authorities.

what he did was exactly what burka butt did during the Mumbai attack and it is akin to shouting "fire" in a crowded theatre.

all for the thirty pieces.

legal action should follow swiftly, if only to send a message to the BIF and play this out long and humiliating him in public for lying and spreading fake news.

there is already a very public admission of guilt by the media channel when it suspended him, if this is true, then it should be a slam dunk for the govt to follow through and roast his testimonials.

he deserves a severe and long delayed comeuppance
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nam wrote:
“Jugraj’s act is definitely an unfortunate one, but this young and innocent boy didn’t know the consequences of hoisting a flag in such a manner on Lal Qila.
If anyone with a half brain cell, thinks that people will India will tolerate ANYONE disrespecting the tricolour on Republic day on the place where it is raised on Independence day... needs to get himself in to a mental hospital.

If anyone thinks his religion is mightier than the Indian state, he should get off the stuff he is smoking..
book the little punk for sedition.

It bars him from all govt jobs and his all important passport is done and dusted.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

1) bogus and fraud krathikaari ki phati :mrgreen:

2) good luck with dilli police. Hope they forcefully shove a danda where the sun don't shine

Yogendra Yadav@_YogendraYadav · 4h

BJP troll army has launched a hate campaign against me.
First they released my personal number, leading to hundreds of abusive, threatening phone calls.

Now they've called for crowds to gather outside my home this evening.

I am informing @DelhiPolice

Not going to be intimidated.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

other krantikaaris in deep frustration that not even one single solitary bullet was fired by the dilli cops

plan chaupat and paise vasool nahi hua :mrgreen:
Arfa Khanum Sherwani@khanumarfa · 6h

Just Repeal Farm Laws!
Dammit !
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

chetak wrote:1) bogus and fraud krathikaari ki phati :mrgreen:

2) good luck with dilli police. Hope they forcefully shove a danda where the sun don't shine

Yogendra Yadav@_YogendraYadav · 4h

BJP troll army has launched a hate campaign against me.
First they released my personal number, leading to hundreds of abusive, threatening phone calls.

Now they've called for crowds to gather outside my home this evening.

I am informing @DelhiPolice

Not going to be intimidated.
Mango Abdul's rasta roko causing takleef-e-tashreef to Imminent Entellectual?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

reminder about nehru clan committing murders.
1966 Hindu massacre in Delhi: When Indira Gandhi government killed hundreds of Sadhus and Gau rakshaks
https://www.opindia.com/2020/04/1966-de ... ghter-ban/
On November 7, 1966,
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

posted without comment
Live Law@LiveLawIndia · Jan 20

CJI : We trust Mr.Bhushan's statement that his clients want to do it peacefully.

#FarmersProtests #FarmLaws #SupremeCourt
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Has SC commented on the following?
‘No Sexual Assault If No Skin To Skin Contact With Minor’: Bombay HC Acquits Man Sentenced Under POCSO
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/no-sexual ... nder-pocso
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Yes that decision has been stayed
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Press Trust of India
@PTI_News
·
3h
Holding girl's hand, unzipping pants doesn't fall under purview of 'sexual assault' or 'aggravated sexual assault' of POCSO Act; at the most, it falls under 'outraging modesty', 'sexual harassment': Bombay HC
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tanaji wrote:Yes that decision has been stayed
wonder if any of these hizzonners have daughters or even a vague grip on reality
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

looks like the MAD trio have made a surgical strike, and also sent a clear warning shot across many a liberal bow :mrgreen:

lootyens liberandus have got to be furious, that their main weapon - disinformation, has been targeted and a urban naxal media darling has seemingly gone down in flames

OpIndia.com@OpIndia_com · 14m

Rajdeep Sardesai quits India Today after channel took him off air for spreading fake news

https://opindia.com/2021/01/rajdeep-sar ... fake-news/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

कुत्तों कहॉ छुपे हैं, बाहर निकलो
Nikunj Garg@NikunjGargN.8h

Breaking @TimesNow In A Meeting Chaired By @HMOIndia It Has Been Decided That

1) Look Out Circulars Would Be Issued By @DelhiPolice Against The Farm Leaders Who’ve Been Named In The FIRs..

2) The Process Of SURRENDER OF PASSPORTS of The Farm Leaders Has Been Initiated.
In the meanwhile, Deep Sidhu accused of RED FORT Flag episode has gone missing......

bagh, BSDK, bagh :mrgreen:
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/pHEhP_0JGbQ
Just wondering!!
Should not the BRF suggest this Jodi :
Yogendra Yadav : a 'leader' without party
Congress-I: a 'Party' without a leader
Wah Kya Jodi banegi , Jaiasse bholthe Hain Na : Kya Rab ne Bhana de Jodi, Ek Andha aur ek Khodi!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

any khalistani from kanada, should have his/her OCI card and or India visa cancelled forthwith.

Also cancel the OCI card and visa issued to all such khalistani NRIs from wherever they may be.

confiscate benami property and immediately declare all such anti nationals as PNG.

send trudeau a dictionary so that the entitled mutt can look up the meaning of "freedom" and "sedition".

just before trudeau's ludicrous bhangra dancing state visit to India the last time he came here, a whole lot of previously banned khatarpanthi khalistanis were allowed by a demented GoI to re enter India. The MEA babooze had a big part to play in this fiasco.

reinforce that ban once again and this time make it permanent.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Like I said, trust Amit Shah to act at the right time and act effectively. Starting to moan and wail prematurely is no good.
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

chetak wrote:कुत्तों कहॉ छुपे हैं, बाहर निकलो

In the meanwhile, Deep Sidhu accused of RED FORT Flag episode has gone missing......

bagh, BSDK, bagh :mrgreen:
So called "martial race" ...

Good that these turds have gone into hiding, easy to bump them off.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

ACP Lalit Mohan Negi, Encounter specialist will be investigating officer of the UAPA which will probe the Red Fort flag incident and the conspiracy hatched for the Delhi riots.
gauravsh
BRFite

Post by gauravsh »

Finally it seems the police is moving in at Gazipur border. That clown tikait is in tears now :D