2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
asgkhan
BRFite
Posts: 1812
Joined: 16 Apr 2009 17:19
Location: Helping BRF research how to seduce somali women

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby asgkhan » 23 Feb 2021 19:03

As usual, ******* have not failed to disappoint us. Both varavara rao and disha toolkit ravi are free now.

I have been yelling my lungs off from 2019, fix the penguins else the mischief will continue. Congee barmaid is still influencing the executive by leaning on the legal *****.

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12619
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Aditya_V » 23 Feb 2021 19:31

Boss, SG is pretty low in the chain, this was organized by a International Cabal who are pretty strong, it will be sucidal to go for a direct confrontation. They obviously have lots of leverage and influence. Many here go after Rana Ayub, but why time after time only she is hired, cause the International rulers require such views.

You can rant and fret right now, but as nation as of today we are still pretty weak and have a long way to go.

These battles can never be won quick and easily, despite many saying to contrary the Media is very much in BIF hands and many cases including Murders go unreported.
Last edited by Aditya_V on 23 Feb 2021 20:08, edited 2 times in total.

Ambar
BRFite
Posts: 1923
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 23 Feb 2021 19:50

To add it is not always "your honors" who scuttle the case by readily granting bail but also the investigating authorities. Many here may remember the name Amulya Leon, a lefty nut from Bangalore, similar in age (or younger) than Disha Ravi , who shared the stage with Owaisi in a anti-CAA rally and kept shouting "Bakistan zindabaag". Well, after she was arrested and her own family publicly said she deserves to be punished our police missed the deadline to file the chargesheet and the case was dismissed. As for Varavara Rao, the guy has been to jail countless times and has been bailed every single time , which makes me wonder if any of his past cases have ever been tried and convicted. Its not like these guys are criminal masterminds, there is plenty of evidence against him which ties him to maoists and naxals and yet he is let off again and again.

We have a long way to go in cleaning up our security services, judiciary, bureaucracy and dare i say the officer cadre of our armed forces. They've all been poisoned by the BIF ecosystem at the root . Gowri Lankesh, the Bangalore based journalist who's murder made international news few years ago, wrote articles and op-eds praising or whitewashing the naxal crimes including their cowardly attack on Karnataka Reserve Police Force battalion which killed 7 cops in 2006. After she was killed the same Karnataka Police was forced to give her a gun salute ! We live in a distorted reality ..

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24391
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 23 Feb 2021 19:56

need to watch this BBC interview by stephen sackur regarding the "farmer's agitation" in dilli.

conman yogendra yadav gets his comeuppance :mrgreen: Please do note the even more than normal put on silly accent and what this unkempt and second hand revolutionary gavar fondly imagines to be a britshit upperclass way of diction and locution

with his runditeevee pals not there to sugarcoat the interview and feed him full toss questions on Modi, which he would then proceed to hit out of the park, yo ya comes off a poor second best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL3zbRR9K-Q


Yogendra Yadav From The SKM Farmers Organisation Talks About The Farmer Live One BBC Hard Talk



chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24391
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 23 Feb 2021 20:26

asgkhan wrote:As usual, ******* have not failed to disappoint us. Both varavara rao and disha toolkit ravi are free now.

I have been yelling my lungs off from 2019, fix the penguins else the mischief will continue. Congee barmaid is still influencing the executive by leaning on the legal *****.



the "farmer's" agitation is now way, really way beyond the eyetalian mafia.

they have been reduced to mere hangers on, but still hoping to clamber up abroad the gravy train, and once again lavishly feast at the public troughs

BTW, aren't they the only politico family, all active members that is, to be completely out on bail. Mostly thanks to suswami.
Last edited by chetak on 23 Feb 2021 20:33, edited 1 time in total.

Ambar
BRFite
Posts: 1923
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 23 Feb 2021 20:32

YoYa man represents the most dangerous form of the radical left , the articulate, argumentative kind who will beat around the bush but never arrive at the point. He admits the current policy of MSP only benefits 6% of the farmers, he admits farmers by and large live under very difficult conditions and have been left behind in the economic growth, he admits reforms are much needed but then proceeds to argue against those very admissions !

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24391
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 23 Feb 2021 20:42

Ambar wrote:YoYa man represents the most dangerous form of the radical left , the articulate, argumentative kind who will beat around the bush but never arrive at the point. He admits the current policy of MSP only benefits 6% of the farmers, he admits farmers by and large live under very difficult conditions and have been left behind in the economic growth, he admits reforms are much needed but then proceeds to argue against those very admissions !


miyan salim ka taqiya :mrgreen:

na ghar ka, na ghat ka

aadolanjeevi ka aukat, strictly limited to sabse bada rupaiya

asgkhan
BRFite
Posts: 1812
Joined: 16 Apr 2009 17:19
Location: Helping BRF research how to seduce somali women

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby asgkhan » 23 Feb 2021 20:56

I am disappointed by the lack of strategy, ruthlessness and foresight by AS as HM. He is good as booth manager, targeting elections, but a utter complete failure as HM. Delhi cops are rotten to the core. Nothing done to fix the department. All cases against SG and mafia is a deadweight and barely progressing. CBI is compromised and nothing done to do the cleanup.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24391
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 23 Feb 2021 21:04

asgkhan wrote:I am disappointed by the lack of strategy, ruthlessness and foresight by AS as HM. He is good as booth manager, targeting elections, but a utter complete failure as HM. Delhi cops are rotten to the core. Nothing done to fix the department. All cases against SG and mafia is a deadweight and barely progressing. CBI is compromised and nothing done to do the cleanup.


why confront and offend those who have not taken sides.

the "farmers" are falling apart under their own contradictions, there is no violence expected, precautions are in place, police have blocked roads

there is no downside to this methodology. It is a well thought out strategy.

None of the other states are asking for anything that there these "farmers" are so vocally demanding.

just wait.

edited to correct spelling.
Last edited by chetak on 24 Feb 2021 01:41, edited 1 time in total.

Sachin
Webmaster BR
Posts: 8133
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Undisclosed

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Sachin » 23 Feb 2021 21:40

chetak wrote:"There is a similarity between Mahatma and Jesus Christ as both of them fought on the principle of non-violence and both of them sacrificed their lives for the people. The Mahatma took guidance from Christ," said Rahul.

Well the commies too yelp the same that "Communism is like Christianity minus the cross". And this is a clear proof that A.O Hume's Indian National Congress and the communist parties of India are all political outfits which were imposed upon the non-Christian society of India, and over the years reached a position to make some influence over the gullible Hindus. That the commies cannot make head-away any where else other than KL, and the Congress leaders where janeu and jump into holy rivers in North India also proves that all is not lost.

the "farmers" are falling apart under their own contradictions, there is no violence expected, precautions are in place, police have blocked roads

Even the media has now lost interest in the broker gang's protest. When Congress made a big victory in Punjab local elections, main stream media used that to prove that it was because of broker gang's dislike for BJP. Now Gujrath local elections are over and BJP has trounced Congress all across the state. The broker gang could do zilch. For any person who watches politics in India; knows that in Punjab BJP is a weak party any ways, and in Gujrath, Congress is now decimated. The broker gang's gimmicks only had some limited impact in Punjab.

asgkhan wrote:Both varavara rao and disha toolkit ravi are free now.

Ambar wrote:We have a long way to go in cleaning up our security services, judiciary, bureaucracy and dare i say the officer cadre of our armed forces.

Bail is a right, jail is an exception; this policy of the courts have been in existence for nearly 12-15 years now. We cannot have a situation where people are just locked up as part of police remand for ever. Both these anti-nationals are still not scot free. The cases against them have not been quashed by the courts and they will have to stand trial when the police files the charge sheet. So yes, the entire machinery (including the police) also needs to speed up things and improvise their crime detection methods. Varavara Rao has been in judicial custody from August 28, 2018 (which is nearly 2 years and 6 months approx). Mumbai Police should have filed the charge sheets and then put up the case of trial by now. Disha Ravi also was sent on police custody for 5 days, and 1 day of judicial custody. The preliminary questioning, and gathering of information should have got over by now.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24391
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 23 Feb 2021 21:57

and here is the shameless and ever present spin

Farmer & son committed suicide over the Centre's 3 farm laws and the Congress Punjab state govt's failure to waive their loans.

Here comes Times of India:

1st page: Farmer-son duo die in suicide pact to protest against Centre agri laws

6th page: Suicide note blames Punjab govt

via@AskAnshul


Image

Image

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4729
Joined: 07 Sep 2009 16:17

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Manish_Sharma » 23 Feb 2021 22:11

asgkhan wrote:I am disappointed by the lack of strategy, ruthlessness and foresight by AS as HM. He is good as booth manager, targeting elections, but a utter complete failure as HM. Delhi cops are rotten to the core. Nothing done to fix the department. All cases against SG and mafia is a deadweight and barely progressing. CBI is compromised and nothing done to do the cleanup.


I read Ken Follet's century Triology novels which encompass 1911 to 1991 History of mainly Europe and USA.

One of the comparative points he makes is that UK allowed the Leftist Labour Party all kinds to Tantrums, they broke the statue of a War Hero and trampled on its head but british govt. tolerated everything, but russian czar opened fire on the common people everytime they made demonstrations, so britain was able to let off the steam of popular sentiment, but Russia imploded due to suppression.

That's what Globalist Leftist Anglos want Modi to do, be Czar and create resentment, but Modi isn't falling in trap, not by design but inherently RSS/BJP Hindus are tolerant, compassionate & Flexible.

You saw how Sikh PM manmohan singh kohli and christian antonia were intolerant and lathicharged Hungry Fasting Peaceful Hindus in Ramleela Maidan with Baba Ramdev, killing a peaceful protestor Rajbala.

Sikh & Christian duo manmohan sonia thought with international media+arab money+vatican support they will get away with it but the result is they've been reduced to 50 seats by Citizens of Bharat.

Your advice to Amit Shah will be music to the ears of ISI, CIA & Opus Dei

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3498
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby darshan » 23 Feb 2021 23:25

So where did Congress win in AMC election 2021?
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/23/ ... tion-2021/
....
Thus out of twenty Congress councilors elected, twelve are Muslims and seventeen are elected from Muslims populated areas.

In 2010 there were 19 Muslims elected from Congress party. In 2015 they were 20. The number is down to 12 this year as number of Muslims are elected from new entrant AIMIM party.

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3498
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby darshan » 23 Feb 2021 23:29

BJP enjoys upper hand in six-city civic polls of Gujarat; counting in progress
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/23/ ... -progress/
...
Some of the eye-catching developments as per the leads are concerned include inroads of Aam Admi Party (AAP) in Saurashtra Patidar populated pockets of Surat, and also inroads of Owaisi led AIMIM in Muslim pockets of Ahmedabad. Four candidates of AAP are officially declared victorious in Puna ward of Surat. Both parties have emerged ahead of rival Congress and BJP at the cost of Congress votes. Meanwhile the BJP has started building a stage at JP Chowk in Khanpur area of Ahmedabad outside the city headquarters of party. Party leaders may address victory rally later in the evening today.
...

Suraj
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14115
Joined: 20 Jan 2002 12:31

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Suraj » 23 Feb 2021 23:40

Manish Sharma makes a very important point here. Functional societies need pressure release valves. These need to be allowed to vent regularly, without which bigger problems build.

While one would like for at least clear application of law to take place, please understand that the process of doing this requires reforming the police administration, clear legislation and several other moving parts. That'll take time.

Further, it's worth stepping back to consider 'how does the other party ideally want me to react to their actions ?' The reality is that the opposition - any opposition - loves a martyr. Attack Tikait, attack whats-her-name-American-singer, attack teenage-Swedish-Arundhoti ... This is what they like.

D Day did not happen in Calais. It happened far away on Omaha Beach. Don't do stuff the other side would love for you to do. Stoking a fire with fuel is dumb. Easier to tire them out, snipe, cut funding, let things implode. In econ speak they say 'the market can remain irrational far longer than you can stay solvent'. Similarly, the government has far more resources and can simply place small roadblocks that drain the protesters' resources to a point where they can't sustain things further.

Ambar
BRFite
Posts: 1923
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 23 Feb 2021 23:48

I for one welcome AIMIM making inroads in all the states. No more can Congress rely on its "secular" votebank, its votes will be cut by the likes of AIMIM and AIUDF.

OmkarC
BRFite
Posts: 724
Joined: 15 Nov 2016 11:25

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby OmkarC » 24 Feb 2021 02:05

darshan wrote:
BJP enjoys upper hand in six-city civic polls of Gujarat; counting in progress
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/23/ ... -progress/
...
Some of the eye-catching developments as per the leads are concerned include inroads of Aam Admi Party (AAP) in Saurashtra Patidar populated pockets of Surat, and also inroads of Owaisi led AIMIM in Muslim pockets of Ahmedabad. Four candidates of AAP are officially declared victorious in Puna ward of Surat. Both parties have emerged ahead of rival Congress and BJP at the cost of Congress votes. Meanwhile the BJP has started building a stage at JP Chowk in Khanpur area of Ahmedabad outside the city headquarters of party. Party leaders may address victory rally later in the evening today.
...



BJP should have started a B-team to occupy the opposition space in Gujarat and denied the opportunity for AAP to occupy opposition space.. AAP is the most dangerous political entity in India that's operated and owned by globalist leftist BIFs.. Currently, we have the "cake" or "death" choice - either vote BJP or choose break India forces... how about a BJP vs anti-BJP, pro-India forces choice ?

Perhaps a bit more mild/secular on Hindutva issues, but strongly nationalist.. create schism in the Islamic "Qaum" and give them political protection & support along with nationalist, non-hindutva but anti-commie, HINO seculars so that if BJP loses, the worst that could happen is a setback to Hindutva reforms but not the destruction of nation. Gujarat is the perfect platform to try out that experiment due to its solid Hindutva cred.

We need political space for Muslims (&even atheists, christians, Sikhs et al) to evolve and realize it is impossible to fight perennially with Hindus.. there is no way anyone can take care of this 250million+ problem, through non-dharmic means.. the only way is to turn them into nationalist elements who will respect Hindu Dharma even if they dont follow it and Indianize themselves in spirit by mutating into a milder, nationalistic version of their own current selves rather than ally with BIFs. I believe there are a small minority among the Abrahamics that do want to reconcile and live among Hindus, but are easily squished due to lack of political support or space.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 24391
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 24 Feb 2021 02:17

Ambar wrote:I for one welcome AIMIM making inroads in all the states. No more can Congress rely on its "secular" votebank, its votes will be cut by the likes of AIMIM and AIUDF.


AIMIM is currently in search of a national party status for itself

it gives them better privileges in parliament and more say with the EC than if they were just another has been type of regional party.

that is why owasi is fighting in so many states because he is after percentage of votes polled rather than solely focussing on winning seats at this stage

this is also what the SS, mayawati and the NCP are doing by selling their seats in other states to the highest bidder without bothering about who wins. they are all after the percentage of votes polled in other states under their party symbol/name.

Ambar
BRFite
Posts: 1923
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 24 Feb 2021 02:30

Apparently SJW has sent letters to the CMs of WB and MH asking them a make a case for separation from the republic. Atleast we now know which chief ministers the ISI and Khalistanis think are best candidates to push forward their break India agenda. I am surprised they did not send a letter to sirji aka "Dilli ka maalik" but then again sirji probably has a daily standup with his ISI and Ford Foundation team, so no need for a separate letter.

What surprises me is the impunity with which SJW like organizations operate in a post 9/11 world. They have a registered HQ in Washington, DC, clearly if they can pay 2.5 million dollars for 3 tweets funding is not a problem. It is beyond doubt there are foreign governments ,intelligence agencies and islamic terror groups behind them but yet the US govt seems perfectly ok with them operating out of their country. It is probably like Gulab Nabi Fai kind of situation where the US govt knows about these khalistani militant groups but wont bother until they can be used to gain leverage elsewhere.

darshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3498
Joined: 28 Jan 2008 04:16

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby darshan » 24 Feb 2021 02:54

Ambar wrote: It is beyond doubt there are foreign governments ,intelligence agencies and islamic terror groups behind them but yet the US govt seems perfectly ok with them operating out of their country.

One should always remember 26/11

vijayk
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5265
Joined: 22 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby vijayk » 24 Feb 2021 03:42

ANI
@ANI
For the first 15 yrs, I was an MP in north. I had got used to a different type of politics. For me, coming to Kerala was very refreshing as suddenly I found that people are interested in issues & not just superficially but going into detail in issues: Rahul Gandhi, in Trivandrum
Image


KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4409
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby KLNMurthy » 24 Feb 2021 03:50

Suraj wrote:
...

Easier to tire them out, snipe, cut funding, let things implode. In econ speak they say 'the market can remain irrational far longer than you can stay solvent'. Similarly, the government has far more resources and can simply place small roadblocks that drain the protesters' resources to a point where they can't sustain things further.

Mohammad Ali's rope-a-dope tactics.

Sumeet
BRFite
Posts: 1543
Joined: 22 May 2002 11:31

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Sumeet » 24 Feb 2021 06:47

So what does this mean INC has written off entire North India ? What about Punjab ? Do people there like to get into details ? Is it North India ?

vijayk
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5265
Joined: 22 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby vijayk » 24 Feb 2021 06:51

Sumeet wrote:So what does this mean INC has written off entire North India ? What about Punjab ? Do people there like to get into details ? Is it North India ?

There they are playing Khalistani card

Dumal
BRFite
Posts: 291
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Dumal » 24 Feb 2021 07:17

darshan wrote:
Ambar wrote: It is beyond doubt there are foreign governments ,intelligence agencies and islamic terror groups behind them but yet the US govt seems perfectly ok with them operating out of their country.

One should always remember 26/11


Re. The latest from current US dispensation not just tolerating but really adding fuel to the fire... :oops: :oops:
https://www.deccanherald.com/national/anjali-bhardwaj-among-12-winners-of-us-international-anti-corruption-champions-award-954537.html

Anjali Bhardwaj was among 12 people chosen on Wednesday for the International Anti-Corruption Champions Award constituted by the United States Department of State with the transparency activist saying the recognition comes at a time those "showing truth to the power" are facing attacks.

vijayk
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5265
Joined: 22 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby vijayk » 24 Feb 2021 07:47

Dumal wrote:
darshan wrote:One should always remember 26/11


Re. The latest from current US dispensation not just tolerating but really adding fuel to the fire... :oops: :oops:
https://www.deccanherald.com/national/anjali-bhardwaj-among-12-winners-of-us-international-anti-corruption-champions-award-954537.html

Anjali Bhardwaj was among 12 people chosen on Wednesday for the International Anti-Corruption Champions Award constituted by the United States Department of State with the transparency activist saying the recognition comes at a time those "showing truth to the power" are facing attacks.


They have declared a war to bring Khalistan, Pakistan and China ... internally Chinese Gandhi will do. Externally Dumbocrats will do it.

I hope 2022 puts a real stop to these scums.

Suraj
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14115
Joined: 20 Jan 2002 12:31

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Suraj » 24 Feb 2021 08:38

India needs a better and clearer statute law on sedition, maintenance of public order and interference against the application of legitimate lawmaking and executive operation.

Every major developed country has laws ensuring the power of the state to implement normally legislated laws without interference by anarchist elements. It further explicitly targets interference in this by any outside party, regardless of what sort of do-gooder or malevolent entity they might be.

As an example of such laws: https://twitter.com/surajbrf/status/136 ... 39680?s=21

This will prevent the judiciary from just making up case law based on opinions. One cannot have a mature legal system based on an accumulated collection of personal opinions by unelected judges. The judges are meant to interpret existing law and not to make up for the absence of clear law.

Tanaji
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3424
Joined: 21 Jun 2000 11:31

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Tanaji » 24 Feb 2021 09:18

Relief valves are a must in democracy and gave functioned well for india in the part. I think the whole communist movement can be looked upon as a relief valve at a major level.

However things start to change with the advent of social media. For the first times, it is now possible to get your ideological message out rapidly and more importantly with minimal cost. It is also possible to create false propaganda and narratives at large scale, disseminate it and still stay hidden or have high guarantees that you won’t be convicted even if arrested. This dramatically changes the situation from a relief valve to a big gaping hole that is unchecked.

The issues are systemic running from the gamut of foreign funding, policing, judiciary and antiquated laws.

Rudradev
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3646
Joined: 06 Apr 2003 12:31

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Rudradev » 24 Feb 2021 09:43

Don't look now but I think many Naxals, definitely the vast majority of mid-level leaders and quite a few at the top, can be co-opted as hardcore Hindutvavadis. That goes for the rank-and-file of not just guerilla naxals, but also urban naxals, student "protestors" etc.

Examples of "leftists" who u-turned and marched with nationalist or religious-traditionalist mass movements are many.

Many of the jihadis who ended up fighting against Soviet-backed Najibullah in Afghanistan started out as Communist party members of the Khalq or Parcham factions.

Likewise huge numbers of those who joined Islamic Republic of Iran's Revolutionary Guard, and filled the ranks of Khomeini's movement, started out as left-wing activists.

And for that matter the CPC is communist only in name and in its cosmetic vocabulary of socialism by this point. It's a central authoritarian entity rooted in Han nationalism, Chinese traditionalism & Confucianism as its key guiding principles.

Ultimately the "left" is like a street dog compulsively chasing a car. Once it catches the car, it doesn't know what to do. It is built to protest against the establishment, any establishment... but in itself it is so logically bankrupt & full of contradictions that it cannot sustain being the establishment. Its main purpose in democratic societies is only as a safety valve for those with undeveloped brains, excessive feelings of entitlement & too much time on their hands.

But the sense of disenchantment, frustration, impatience that drives the recruitment of leftist movements is neither the product nor the sole property of leftist ideology. It is a general condition of youth. It is by no means married to left-ism, and in fact it can be quite readily channeled away in service of better causes.

If things get out of hand we might do well to saffronize a good many of the "leftist" youth, put khaki trousers on them & let them turn their lathis (or whatever) against their former "comrades".

AshishA
BRFite
Posts: 296
Joined: 07 Feb 2018 22:10

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby AshishA » 24 Feb 2021 10:09

Rudradev wrote:But the sense of disenchantment, frustration, impatience that drives the recruitment of leftist movements is neither the product nor the sole property of leftist ideology. It is a general condition of youth. It is by no means married to left-ism, and in fact it can be quite readily channeled away in service of better causes.

If things get out of hand we might do well to saffronize a good many of the "leftist" youth, put khaki trousers on them & let them turn their lathis (or whatever) against their former "comrades".


Yes, but how can we do it? What should be the toolkit or SOP for doing ghar wapsi of the comrades? Sometimes I feel they are too far gone. Btw, we have a local example conversion of commie cadres. TMC cadres are made up of former Left cadres

asgkhan
BRFite
Posts: 1812
Joined: 16 Apr 2009 17:19
Location: Helping BRF research how to seduce somali women

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby asgkhan » 24 Feb 2021 11:45

1. Yes there are other interested parties within and outside the country to create trouble.
2. What is the strategy of the ruling party when unrest is created?
3. Shaheenbagh was a template which resulted in Delhi riots. The entire episode showed criminal failure on BJP and the responsibility of the deaths lie squarely on the shoulders of AS.

Being silent, non-reactive and pussy footing around conflicts is not a strategy btw. Other smaller troubler-makers will get ideas that it is okay to get away with it.

Police and judiciary have failed @ every visible stage, whether it is in filing evidences, arguing in court, charge-sheet timelines etc, giving bails etc.

Every artificial movement needs funds, where is the action from Income Tax, ED, IB, CBI departments in investigating and blocking the funds?

Politics is about optics. BJP has completely failed in that department. I am a mango abdul, if I am able to see this, trust me, no amount of lipstick on the pig will make the argument of 3D/4D/5D chess fly.

asgkhan
BRFite
Posts: 1812
Joined: 16 Apr 2009 17:19
Location: Helping BRF research how to seduce somali women

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby asgkhan » 24 Feb 2021 11:46

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/arti ... rao/724211

Farmer leader Rakesh Tikait on Tuesday warned the Centre of ‘march to Parliament if it does not scrap the three agriculture laws against which farmers have been protesting on several borders of Delhi for nearly three months.

Speaking at the Kisan Mahapanchayat of United Kisan Morcha in Sikar, Tikait said that the protesting farmers will gherao Parliament if the contentious laws are not repealed.

“This time the call will be for Parliament gherao. We will announce it and then march towards Delhi. This time 40 lakh tractors will be there instead of four lakh tractors,” he said.

Tikait also urged the farmers to be prepared for the 'Delhi march' as the call for it can be given at any time. He said that the date to gherao the Parliament will be decided by the leaders of the United Front.

asgkhan
BRFite
Posts: 1812
Joined: 16 Apr 2009 17:19
Location: Helping BRF research how to seduce somali women

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby asgkhan » 24 Feb 2021 11:48

See the audacity of this mongrel... If it was congee sarkar, they would have done a false flag operations, created confusion and sowed disenchantment within these brokers and broken their financial backs.

AS is silent, and thinking, I will sacrifice the constables of DP, and then do photo op on their dead bodies. Sickening...

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 121
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby greatde » 24 Feb 2021 12:01

asgkhan wrote:1. Yes there are other interested parties within and outside the country to create trouble.
2. What is the strategy of the ruling party when unrest is created?
3. Shaheenbagh was a template which resulted in Delhi riots. The entire episode showed criminal failure on BJP and the responsibility of the deaths lie squarely on the shoulders of AS.

Being silent, non-reactive and pussy footing around conflicts is not a strategy btw. Other smaller troubler-makers will get ideas that it is okay to get away with it.

Police and judiciary have failed @ every visible stage, whether it is in filing evidences, arguing in court, charge-sheet timelines etc, giving bails etc.

Every artificial movement needs funds, where is the action from Income Tax, ED, IB, CBI departments in investigating and blocking the funds?

Politics is about optics. BJP has completely failed in that department. I am a mango abdul, if I am able to see this, trust me, no amount of lipstick on the pig will make the argument of 3D/4D/5D chess fly.


The strategy to win elections, and thats the best immediate strategy. Protests are fundamentally about “ who is legitimate rulers”?, and thus the onus is on government to constantly show they are the legitimate one, by winning elections regularly. Thus, the extensive focus on WB.

And the issue cannot be resolved by better policing, its not a law & order issue anymore. Its about pressure points, and fighting every single day. And BJP leaning people arent good at creating pressure points, whereas the other side uses street power , and thus gets heard , pleased often.

Despite majority of celebs, be in Bollywood or cricket being more pro-BJP, they arent vocal, and dont stand up for the issues.

vimal
BRFite
Posts: 875
Joined: 27 Jul 2017 10:32

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby vimal » 24 Feb 2021 12:06

The fact that Tikait is called a “farmer” leader and this protest a “farmer” protest is absolute failure to set narrative. It should be called a political protest, period!

asgkhan
BRFite
Posts: 1812
Joined: 16 Apr 2009 17:19
Location: Helping BRF research how to seduce somali women

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby asgkhan » 24 Feb 2021 12:55

greatde wrote:
The strategy to win elections, and thats the best immediate strategy. Protests are fundamentally about “ who is legitimate rulers”?, and thus the onus is on government to constantly show they are the legitimate one, by winning elections regularly. Thus, the extensive focus on WB.

And the issue cannot be resolved by better policing, its not a law & order issue anymore. Its about pressure points, and fighting every single day. And BJP leaning people arent good at creating pressure points, whereas the other side uses street power , and thus gets heard , pleased often.

Despite majority of celebs, be in Bollywood or cricket being more pro-BJP, they arent vocal, and dont stand up for the issues.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So, between elections, it is okay for us banana shittizens to get killed in riots, absorb high losses in productivity and subsidise these MCees?

S_Madhukar
BRFite -Trainee
Posts: 27
Joined: 27 Mar 2019 18:15

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby S_Madhukar » 24 Feb 2021 13:21

Aren’t there so many preventive arrest provisions that can be used for these so called leaders and bottle them up? At what point are my fundamental rights have to break before they are applied, heck if tomorrow the enemy rolls into my town cops are going to wait for courts to tell them please start defending?

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 121
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby greatde » 24 Feb 2021 13:30

asgkhan wrote: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So, between elections, it is okay for us banana shittizens to get killed in riots, absorb high losses in productivity and subsidise these MCees?


You may call it “loopholes” in democracy. And not just India, but other countries are facing such “irrational” protests. There is no easy solutions.

On our side, the enforcement of law is the weak link. Despite the protesters breaking thousands of existing laws, they are free, and loud...

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 12619
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Aditya_V » 24 Feb 2021 13:31

S_Madhukar wrote:Aren’t there so many preventive arrest provisions that can be used for these so called leaders and bottle them up? At what point are my fundamental rights have to break before they are applied, heck if tomorrow the enemy rolls into my town cops are going to wait for courts to tell them please start defending?


Yes they are there but we can clearly see the media and judges ready to cook any Policeman who dares any Police man who tries to enforce it, Indians have fallen to this game in 2004. Unless we can prove our resolve is strong, the international BIF will try this strategy till 2024.

asgkhan
BRFite
Posts: 1812
Joined: 16 Apr 2009 17:19
Location: Helping BRF research how to seduce somali women

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby asgkhan » 24 Feb 2021 14:09

Until we neuter and fix penguins, we are fighting a losing civilisational battle. The mook heading the law ministry has decided to prematurely retire and warm the seat. How can we build the ecosystem with such opposition ?


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A Sharma, Ambar, Atmavik, Bart S, disha, Rupesh, Shwetank and 39 guests