2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
la.khan
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by la.khan »

la.khan wrote:
Zynda wrote:Some members here were reporting that ZyCovid Ph-3 results would be out this month and approval might happen after that. But somehow with this company, seems like things are being taken slowly. Not sure why...BTW, are they even smaller than BB wrt production capacities? If yes, then a mere approval won't help a lot in the short term.
Ironically, Zydus Cadila is from Ahmedabad. NaMo even visited them and saw a presentation on their vaccine candidate. I expected ZC would be given some kind of fast track approval, after they have completed all their trials (I, II, III). But we hear nothing. :((

We need to get as many vaccines as possible out in the market. Barest minimum must be 5 million doses/day, 150 m/month if we wish to make a dent on this :cry: Covishield, Covaxin, Sputnik, ZyCovid, Biological E. Each 150 m/month. That is just our domestic requirement.

If we can make the vaccines at industrial scale, these companies will be busy for the next 3-4 years producing billions of doses for export. I hope our pharma can rise to this challenge 8)
Here is a data point on what ZC is up to with its ZyCovid vaccine: Zydus Cadila likely to seek approval for its COVID-19 vaccine this month
Zydus Cadila is planning to produce 10 million doses per month of its COVID-19 vaccine, to begin with, and subsequently raise it to 20 million doses.
Nowhere near enough :( May be, I need to temper my expectations :roll:
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

KL Dubey wrote:
Aditya_V wrote: You really hate BJP and want them to do Political suicide don't you, any tax on rich farmers will be told as atax on farmers, the next question like MSP will come that tomorrow what is the guarantee that 1cr limit will not be reduced to 20 000.
Don't take these type of posts seriously. It is the same people that start these posts after every election in which the results did not go as the BJP would like. They take advantage of members' depressed mood to push their agenda. ?
Since you do not know me personally, I would desist from making such statements. I am talking about what is happening on the ground. The general feeling is Modi is drifting away from the masses. This is because all the leaders like to put everything on him. In my inner BJP circles, there was talk yesterday that while a young MP like Tejaswi Surya is making rounds of hospitals every day, having a group of volunteers track every people waiting for a Bed, our Bangalore North MP Sadanada Gowda is never to be seen anywhere. He has not visited even once after the elections. Yesterday We had a comment about seniors being sidelined and aloof new ministers given all the responsibility and in the evening, The CM distributed all the responsibility of handling corona related work to 5 senior experienced ministers who are old BJP guard. We make our views known to the govt also may be not in twitter. The situation is so bad, Tejaswi Surya software team was not even allowed inside the BBMP office to have a look at the hospital management software when they offered to help. His team volunteers, some of them whose individual software experience is more than the combined experience of the team which developing the BBMP software. Our point is simple, we want people representatives to go to people and carry the PM message rather than people like Sadananda Gowda. We want BJP opposition leaders to bring out the govt mistakes when they blame central govt. They enjoyed the power due to the PM, time to give back.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ab Dawa aur Daru --Dono UK mein Hai

Image via@rvaidya2000
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

la.khan wrote:
Zydus Cadila is planning to produce 10 million doses per month of its COVID-19 vaccine, to begin with, and subsequently raise it to 20 million doses.
Nowhere near enough :( May be, I need to temper my expectations :roll:
Any company which does not have a base in vaccines manufacturing is not going to straight away set up gigantic capacity that too by anticipating its product would be a hit. Does not make commercial sense.

India needs at least half a dozen company's with a billion plus capacity to make a dedicated vaccine at a short notice for us to be ready
if when the next pandemic hits us. Right now the only one we have is SII and the ones who will scale up by this year end are Bharat Biotech and E-Biologicals. May be Dr Reddy's will be there in a couple of years. Rest all are marginal players. So a total capacity of 3 Billion doses a year for a dedicated vaccine means a full year is required for the whole country to be vaccinated with 2 doses. :(
Last edited by Vips on 05 May 2021 19:38, edited 2 times in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

The whole ecosystem is required along with protocols to deal with supply chain disruptions from making it to delivering it. It a long crawl to the finish line and enemy can snipe you all the way.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

From everything I hear and read, there is despondency and extreme dissatisfaction with the Central BJP response to the crisis in WB.

Covid is nature against man and while there may be fallout against Modi for possible lapses in concentration or failure of communication (even if these are insubstantial charges), there is no doubt that the longer the mayhem in WB goes on without a significant reaction from the Center, the more likely that the anger of the masses, esp those who have supported the BJP will turn against him.

From Akhlaq to Palghar to Shaheen Bagh, to "Farmers" protest, the violation of the Tiranga and now the scenes of horror coming out of Bengal, it is a litany of failures of commission. The narrative was stolen and will always be negative, the fear of the media, both national and international seems to have paralyzed the government.

Even a die hard supporter like me is feeling restless and depressed over the turn of events, I can only imagine the angst of those who have lost loved ones. I would never had imagined in Independent India Hindus being massacred and raped and forced to flee their homes by a State sanctioned pogrom against them, led not just by a Brahmin, but a woman at that. On many levels this is far worse than the Kashmiri Pandit tragedy, at least there the leadership and the perpetrators were all anti-India muslims, one could even argue that the Center was not empowered enough or motivated enough, being a 'secular' entity. But now we have a leader with a massive, unprecedented mandate, brought into power on the aspirations of crores of Hindus who were tired of being beaten upon for centuries.

If you can take a decision as bold and audacious as hitting Pakistan in its house (ghar me ghus ke), why is it that you cannot take care of enemies in your own house?

One way the BIF will win this war is by turning the BJP supporters against it. They would do it not by attacking the leadership but by killing the loyal karyakartas and building a narrative that their leaders do not care for their lives. Modi can stand any amount of mud and vitriol thrown against him, but can he withstand the disappointment and anger of his loyal supporters who are feeling so let down today.

Can the BJP leadership see this building up? We are all 100% behind Modi - I certainly am - and the nation will rise up and stand with him on this, but can he show his support for the dead and the dying in WB in a way that makes a difference?
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Primus wrote:From everything I hear and read, there is despondency and extreme dissatisfaction with the Central BJP response to the crisis in WB.

Covid is nature against man and while there may be fallout against Modi for possible lapses in concentration or failure of communication (even if these are insubstantial charges), there is no doubt that the longer the mayhem in WB goes on without a significant reaction from the Center, the more likely that the anger of the masses, esp those who have supported the BJP will turn against him.

From Akhlaq to Palghar to Shaheen Bagh, to "Farmers" protest, the violation of the Tiranga and now the scenes of horror coming out of Bengal, it is a litany of failures of commission. The narrative was stolen and will always be negative, the fear of the media, both national and international seems to have paralyzed the government.

Even a die hard supporter like me is feeling restless and depressed over the turn of events, I can only imagine the angst of those who have lost loved ones. I would never had imagined in Independent India Hindus being massacred and raped and forced to flee their homes by a State sanctioned pogrom against them, led not just by a Brahmin, but a woman at that. On many levels this is far worse than the Kashmiri Pandit tragedy, at least there the leadership and the perpetrators were all anti-India muslims, one could even argue that the Center was not empowered enough or motivated enough, being a 'secular' entity. But now we have a leader with a massive, unprecedented mandate, brought into power on the aspirations of crores of Hindus who were tired of being beaten upon for centuries.

If you can take a decision as bold and audacious as hitting Pakistan in its house (ghar me ghus ke), why is it that you cannot take care of enemies in your own house?

One way the BIF will win this war is by turning the BJP supporters against it. They would do it not by attacking the leadership but by killing the loyal karyakartas and building a narrative that their leaders do not care for their lives. Modi can stand any amount of mud and vitriol thrown against him, but can he withstand the disappointment and anger of his loyal supporters who are feeling so let down today.

Can the BJP leadership see this building up? We are all 100% behind Modi - I certainly am - and the nation will rise up and stand with him on this, but can he show his support for the dead and the dying in WB in a way that makes a difference?

+1 many hard core supporters have similar feeling. The recent COVID crisis has brought out the worst of some of our people. People are being fleeced at every corner. From fake meds, fake o2 concentrators to ambulance drivers charging 50k.

I know this is not Modi’s fault alone but he is getting the blame. There is despair and general sense of abandonment.

Don’t ban me but i think he should just deliver as much as possible in the next 3 yrs and not worry abt winning the next municipal elections. And for once act like the fascist he is called and controll this second wave
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Primus wrote: If you can take a decision as bold and audacious as hitting Pakistan in its house (ghar me ghus ke), why is it that you cannot take care of enemies in your own house?
Because everyone except radical shantidoots and commies know Pakis are our arch enemies but 75% of Indians (and especially dhimmified hindus) dont know about break India forces, and some who do may not have the complete understanding of their global nexus, their reach and their amorphous nature .We need to remember that BRF and people who think like the way we do on BRF are probably <5% of our population, the other 95% just want roti, kapda, dukaan and makaan. They don't care much about scams because they think it does not impact their lives directly, they don't care about bomb blasts in metros because they think it either wont hit them or wont happen in their towns and villages, they don't care about rapidly falling IAF squadron strength because they don't even know what a squadron is and they don't care if a temple is razed by corporation but a mosque is spared because that's a acceptable trade off for peace. Sorry, Modi has done more for the country in his one life than what someone like me will fail to achieve in a 100 lifetimes. His biggest contribution apart from working 18 hrs a day and having less money and land after 30 yrs in politics than a grade 5 clerk in tahsildar's office is he made atleast some hindu families talk openly in their living rooms about how we were wronged by everyone for generations, from the leftist political parties to wokr corporates to secular bollywood and media.

Politics in India is a rumble tumble rough affair, you cannot use batons and bullets for every problem. He cannot do much about the WB problem because you have a democratically elected government there and the law & order is a state subject. The same applies in Delhi with Kejriwal or Punjab with Amrinder or MH with Thackerays. As for the farmers, even with fore warning and intelligence what is it that the government can do when 50000 people gather ? Same goes with Shaheenbagh and the future protests which will be orchestrated in the next 3 yrs. The left's ability to organize , rapidly mobilize, intellectualize and rationalize the most irrational is what makes them so lethal. Democracies dont have enough tools to deal with such people, but you see the left will never dare pull such shenanigans in a proper left aka communist countries.

What Modi can do however is to have a better cabinet and getting rid of duds . Amit Shah needs a separate division within the home ministry to extract vengeance , make examples out of small potatoes. BJP as a party needs to fund media like Sudarshan TV, Republic and Zee so they enter every state. Use every tool available to punish those who have misused their authority, especially the police officers and bureaucrats. Ban garbage social media platforms like Twitter and FB, no one will miss them. Again, you need able people in the administration to achieve any of this because the PM and the HM have their hands full with problems already.

The amount of hate Modi and Shah are getting post elections from everyone makes me wonder if Modi would want to recontest in 2024 even if he has a decent chance of winning. India deserves Modi but Indians don't, what we deserve is another few decades of Rahul, Mamata, Kejriwal. The way things are Pakistanis may out last us after all.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

IAF bringing 352 empty oxygen cylinders from Singapore to Delhi
NEW DELHI: The Indian Air Force is bringing 352 empty oxygen cylinders from Singapore in its mighty IL-76 transport aircraft to Delhi which is facing an acute shortage of medical oxygen amidst the second wave of coronavirus.
A bench headed by Justice DY Chandrachud said that it had ordered supply of 700 MT oxygen to Delhi daily from May 3 as the pandemic in Delhi was at a very critical stage.
"Tell us how much oxygen you have allocated to Delhi in the last three days," the bench said.
The high court noted that the apex court has already directed, and now the high court is also saying that the Centre will have to supply 700 MT oxygen daily to Delhi right away by whatever means.
"You are part of the city and seeing the situation yourself. No, you don't know. Are you living in ivory towers?" the bench said.
A bench of Justices Vipin Sanghi and Rekha Palli also rejected the Centre's submission that Delhi was not entitled to 700 metric tonnes of medical oxygen in light of existing medical infrastructure.
It said the Supreme Court's April 30 detailed order directed the central government to provide 700 MT of oxygen per day to Delhi and not just 490 MT.
"We had told you contempt is the last thing in our mind but it is certainly in our mind and don't drive us to that last point. We mean business now. Enough is enough. Be clear on this. We are not going to take no for an answer. There is no way you won't supply 700 MT," the high court said during a five-hour long hearing.
"There is a Supreme Court order and now we are also saying that you will have to supply 700 MT oxygen daily to Delhi right away by whatever means. We would not hear anything except compliance", an annoyed bench orally observed.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ These people have become the super government ordering the elected govt. to do this or that every day. The language used is also very coarse.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

If Delhi is going to get 700MT daily by hook or by crook, that means some other part of the country is giving up their need for Oxygen. So, in effect, the SC being based in Delhi, is simply prioritizing the well-being of it's own locality, just like everyone else in the planet. So much for justice being blind and all that.

Second, as chetak saar posted in the Wuhan thread, Delhi's oxygen "requirement" is double that of all of MH despite having a similar number of cases, and the latter seems to be managing without complaint. So who is all this Oxygen in Delhi going to?

Lastly, why is GoI not asking the SC to stay away from the executive's domain? Why are they being so damn meek and submissive? Is this why we gave them 353 seats in the Lok Sabha? Time for GoI to stop using the SC as some sort of sounding board for their policies - it only bloats up the feeling of self-importance for an unelected and un-electable pillar of our government, and gives the latter a platform to offer non-legal platitudes and edicts. Unlike (seemingly) the SC, the GoI is mandated by the people to work for the benefit of all India - so if only X amount of Oxygen is available, they have a duty to the people of India to distribute it across the country to the best of its abilities. The rest of us also have an equal right to this country's resources.
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

^^+10...recent hysteria created by SC/media/Delhi gives the impression that Delhi should be prioritised over other parts of country (even though not being stated explicitly). Just an example, Karnataka O2 requirement is apparently 1,700 MT per day, with active cases in KAR nearly at 3.2 L (six times of Mumbai & 3 times as DEL)...I understand currently the bottleneck is cylinders/tanks for transporting Oxygen rather than the actual gas itself. Hopefully, with recent imports & aid, the situation is easing...Wondering since Kar is BJP ruled state, is it being encouraged not to create excessive noise unless DEL.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

In Delhi, Kejri govt. creating artificial scarcity of oxygen so that people can keep dying and curse the Modi govt (without realizing that all hospitals in Delhi are under Kejri govt, not central govt.). Yesterday, Kejri govt. told Supreme court that they are going to cut water supply to hospitals as BJP govt. in Haryana is reducing water supply to Delhi.
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

For Delhi vs Maharashtra thing, there are some points to note.

- Maharashtra has several cities and industrial hubs. They have more oxygen generation capacity on hand.
- The entire state of Maharashtra did not hit peak at the same time.
- Delhi is just a city. Nearby areas aren't coming forth with assistance. Maharashtra is a large state where assistance can be rushed from one city to another.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

How Kejri is creating artificial scarcity of oxygen in Delhi. First it barred hospitals from directly dealing with oxygen suppliers saying the government will procure oxygen and distribute it to hospitals, and then it refused to supply to half of them. So people died. Their relatives cursed Modi for oxygen shortage. Also, Kejri tweaked rules in Delhi last week which has made it impossible for Delhi people to get an oxygen cylinder refill, and they are not travelling to Hayrana to get a refill. It is a sinister game that needs a CBI enquiry.
20 patient deaths: Jaipur Golden hospital blames Delhi govt in court
Speaking before the Delhi High Court, the hospital said that an allocation order for 3.6 metric tonnes of oxygen was issued on April 22, but on April 23, oxygen was received 10-15 minutes late after several SOS calls.

Jaipur Golden Hospital, where at least 20 deaths took place last week when the oxygen pressure dropped, Monday blamed the Delhi government for the deaths and said it had caused disruption in the supply chain.

Speaking before the Delhi High Court, the hospital said that an allocation order for 3.6 metric tonnes of oxygen was issued on April 22, but on April 23, oxygen was received 10-15 minutes late after several SOS calls. It said that normally it is in contact with the supplier, INOX, but now the communication is only between the state and the supplier.

Senior advocate Sachin Datta said on behalf of the hospital: “On April 22, I get the supply at 5 pm. On April 23, I was supposed to get at 5 pm but I did not get it. By midnight, I did not get anything. Nobody was taking my calls. Ultimately NCT (national capital territory) itself, when there were enormous SOS calls, managed to arrange and divert something from AIIMS, but it was about 10-15 minutes late. 10-15 minutes cost 21 lives, 21 families. There is shortage and uncertainty. Shortage is something because there is excess demand, but the uncertainty is created entirely by the Delhi government. The Delhi government is fishing in troubled waters. It does not understand the supply chain but it has waded in. The Deputy Chief Minister yesterday said the hospitals are unnecessarily issuing SOS. How many hours from deaths happening should we wait? Should we wait for two or three hours before deaths start happening.”

However, the division bench of Justices Vipin Sanghi and Rekha Palli said the situation at present is not ordinary. “Today we are dealing with a situation where there is a dearth of oxygen, where the central government has stepped in for NCT, not for A,B,C, D hospital,” it said, adding that needs of other hospitals have to be looked at too.

When Datta submitted that “bureaucratic machinery of Delhi has utterly failed the people of Delhi” and the hospital be allowed to directly deal with the supplier, senior advocate Rahul Mehra, representing the Delhi government, called it a political statement. “Mr Datta’s endeavour since yesterday has been only to malign and politicise everything,” Mehra said.

Senior advocate Rajiv Nayar, representing INOX, earlier told the court that the last three days have shown “what a complete mess” the Delhi government has created.

“I have contracts with 45 hospitals. The allocation is fixed. Suddenly on Thursday-Friday, I am issued a notification by the Delhi government by saying that forget about 45, divert all your supplies to 17 hospitals. I ask myself, what about the other 28? I have to serve all 45 hospitals. The 28 are blaming me and sending SOS,” Nayar told the court.

“We have seen the position on the ground. The requirement has gone up. Supplies are not that much. They may require you to fine tune that. That exercise has been done. You must fall in line. That is a legal order under the Disaster Management Act,” said the court to INOX.

During the hearing, Additional Secretary, MHA, Piyush Goyal told the court that three young officers of Delhi government have been working hard since Saturday when the new system was put in place and there have been no distress calls since Sunday.

“On Thursday and Friday, there were certain instructions to INOX by the Delhi government which told it to supply to 17 hospitals instead of 45. There was no wrong intent. Delhi government wanted to streamline the system but in this process, because of the pressure and crisis probably they did not understand the issue fully, they failed to consult the stakeholders like suppliers,” Goyal told the court, adding that Jaipur Golden Hospital was one among the 28 hospitals, and then there was no proper system in place in Delhi.

The court later directed the Delhi Chief Secretary to hold a meeting with the suppliers, refilling units and representatives of hospitals and nursing homes regarding the supply chain. “You have a meeting, work out a way so that the flow of gas is done in a practical way,” it told Chief Secretary Vijay Dev. “What is coming to Delhi and how it is being distributed, there seems to be an issue in that.”
https://indianexpress.com/article/delhi ... d-7290351/
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Thakur_B wrote:For Delhi vs Maharashtra thing, there are some points to note.

- Maharashtra has several cities and industrial hubs. They have more oxygen generation capacity on hand.
- The entire state of Maharashtra did not hit peak at the same time.
- Delhi is just a city. Nearby areas aren't coming forth with assistance. Maharashtra is a large state where assistance can be rushed from one city to another.
What is more galling that the following facts were known a year back:
Covid is a pulmonary disease that results in patients requiring oxygen
Hospitals in Delhi are entirely dependent on trucked oxygen supply
Supplier factories are hundreds of miles away

And yet, the hospitals and the state government made zero efforts to either increase their storage capacity or install captive generation capacity. It does not take a genius to realise that surge capacity will be required. This is a perfect example of digging the well when thirsty.

A lot of this has to do with fact that hospitals do not want to use precious real estate for generators and is additional cost for them. The very least the state government could have done is to have a high capacity plant installed within city limits that would do the generation this alleviating the current situation.

Even now it seems that all the state government is doing is screaming for more oxygen. Has it allocated space to create an oxygen generating capacity within Delhi city limits?
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Modi released funds last year to Delhi govt. from PM Cares fund to build eight oxygen plants in Delhi. Kejri till now has finished only one. But he is an expert in slyly broadcasting internal meetings with the PM, with him appealing to Modi with folded hands: "Sir ji, I am begging you. Give us more oxygen. Don't you care about people in Delhi?" The charlatan is artificially creating scarcity on one hand and then begging Modi to provide more oxygen, giving an impression that it is Modi who is responsible for these deaths because he is not giving enough oxygen to Delhi. I got to know another sinister thing from a friend who is in the know -- several CMOs of hospitals in Delhi have told him that they have got orders from above to shut off oxygen supply to ICU ward (even when they have enough oxygen) and claim they were forced to do so because they ran out of oxygen. Deaths will be blamed on Modi govt not providing enough oxygen to Delhi.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

sanjayc wrote:Modi released funds last year to Delhi govt. from PM Cares fund to build eight oxygen plants in Delhi. Kejri till now has finished only one. But he is an expert in slyly broadcasting internal meetings with the PM, with him appealing to Modi with folded hands: "Sir ji, I am begging you. Give us more oxygen. Don't you care about people in Delhi?" The charlatan is artificially creating scarcity on one hand and then begging Modi to provide more oxygen, giving an impression that it is Modi who is responsible for these deaths because he is not giving enough oxygen to Delhi. I got to know another sinister thing from a friend who is in the know -- several CMOs of hospitals in Delhi have told him that they have got orders from above to shut off oxygen supply to ICU ward (even when they have enough oxygen) and claim they were forced to do so because they ran out of oxygen. Deaths will be blamed on Modi govt not providing enough oxygen to Delhi.

He is very capable of doing that. The black marketing and profiteering for drugs, cylinders and beds is probably 100 times the scale of what was going on in Benguluru.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

I think rather than Centre vs State, is AIIMS under central government control? Does it generate its own oxygen?
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Modi learned long ago to also have one more recording of all the interviews.

Given that why didn't Modi learn to publicly call out state vs center interactions? Why wasn't PMO doing weekly track report through various means that would reach public?

PM Modi's approach here was similar to my Program Managers: assuming that all ducks would fall in a line.

We got chinese with trillions just north of us that created this virus but as a PM I am going to believe that there's nothing that would go wrong.

We got BIF running around the whole country. But as a PM I'm going to believe that the public also knows about it so nothing would go wrong. Mumtaz even used to send me gifts. She's a nice person. Khujli is so adorable that I would go crazy if he was not there.

Even the home state of PM was asleep at the wheels. Not acceptable. PM should have known how things work within GJ if not anywhere else. At the least, this state should have been ready and prepared to go.

The least this PM and his office could have done over the last year is be transparent to public about how the center and state equations are working. Most of the public out there's clue less about how the states messed up.

It doesn't help me right now to know how Khujli screwed Modi. I needed to know in public the moment it happened. The center should have been taking the states to courts, parliament, public TV, or whatever on incompetent performances.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Muslims have been gathering forever and that has made it impossible to convince others to not gather. People should be tagging and uploading this open violations on social media. It isn't specific to eid or Friday. This community has been in this mode everyday since last year. Across the India. With unequal enforcement, you aren't going to convince others to follow pandemic rules.
As preparations for Eid-ul-Fitr begin, huge crowd seen in Hyderabad’s Charminar area
https://www.opindia.com/2021/05/hyderab ... telangana/
In a shocking visual shared by the Executive Editor of India Today Shiv Aroor, large crowds can be seen flocking the markets at Charminar, old Hyderabad, flouting every single COVID-19 protocol.
Vidur
BRFite

Post by Vidur »

Our nation and civilisation faces a very serious crisis so I am taking the liberty of sharing some thoughts. I will do this in two parts

Part 1 - A short assessment of Bengal elections

Bengal Muslim population is estimated to be 33%-35% today. 27% is 2011 Census number. Of this population 0% voted for BJP. This is same in most parts of India. Even in Varanasi, 2019 despite a rose petal shower by muslims for Modi they did not vote for BJP. I have booth data on this.

This voting pattern will never change. Muslims strongly believe that unless Ghazwa e Hind happens Qayamat will not come. The ideological basis of relationship with the kufar is clear and unchanging.

Therefore Hindu votes in Bengal were 60% of all Hindus eligible to vote. That is a good number and must form basis of all analysis.

I will revert with Part 2 later
Last edited by Vidur on 06 May 2021 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Ambar wrote:
Primus wrote: If you can take a decision as bold and audacious as hitting Pakistan in its house (ghar me ghus ke), why is it that you cannot take care of enemies in your own house?
Because everyone except radical shantidoots and commies know Pakis are our arch enemies but 75% of Indians (and especially dhimmified hindus) dont know about break India forces, and some who do may not have the complete understanding of their global nexus, their reach and their amorphous nature .We need to remember that BRF and people who think like the way we do on BRF are probably <5% of our population, the other 95% just want roti, kapda, dukaan and makaan. They don't care much about scams because they think it does not impact their lives directly, they don't care about bomb blasts in metros because they think it either wont hit them or wont happen in their towns and villages, they don't care about rapidly falling IAF squadron strength because they don't even know what a squadron is and they don't care if a temple is razed by corporation but a mosque is spared because that's a acceptable trade off for peace. Sorry, Modi has done more for the country in his one life than what someone like me will fail to achieve in a 100 lifetimes. His biggest contribution apart from working 18 hrs a day and having less money and land after 30 yrs in politics than a grade 5 clerk in tahsildar's office is he made atleast some hindu families talk openly in their living rooms about how we were wronged by everyone for generations, from the leftist political parties to wokr corporates to secular bollywood and media.

Politics in India is a rumble tumble rough affair, you cannot use batons and bullets for every problem. He cannot do much about the WB problem because you have a democratically elected government there and the law & order is a state subject. The same applies in Delhi with Kejriwal or Punjab with Amrinder or MH with Thackerays. As for the farmers, even with fore warning and intelligence what is it that the government can do when 50000 people gather ? Same goes with Shaheenbagh and the future protests which will be orchestrated in the next 3 yrs. The left's ability to organize , rapidly mobilize, intellectualize and rationalize the most irrational is what makes them so lethal. Democracies dont have enough tools to deal with such people, but you see the left will never dare pull such shenanigans in a proper left aka communist countries.

What Modi can do however is to have a better cabinet and getting rid of duds . Amit Shah needs a separate division within the home ministry to extract vengeance , make examples out of small potatoes. BJP as a party needs to fund media like Sudarshan TV, Republic and Zee so they enter every state. Use every tool available to punish those who have misused their authority, especially the police officers and bureaucrats. Ban garbage social media platforms like Twitter and FB, no one will miss them. Again, you need able people in the administration to achieve any of this because the PM and the HM have their hands full with problems already.

The amount of hate Modi and Shah are getting post elections from everyone makes me wonder if Modi would want to recontest in 2024 even if he has a decent chance of winning. India deserves Modi but Indians don't, what we deserve is another few decades of Rahul, Mamata, Kejriwal. The way things are Pakistanis may out last us after all.

agree with most of what you say Ambar Ji. My frustration stems from the fact that perception is all important and so far not much I see is comforting enough for the families of those killed or those who are mortally afraid for their own lives. No tweet, no national address, no media release, no monetary benefits announced to the deceased's family etc. I know Modi cannot just send the Indian army there, but there must be other avenues available. At the very least he can warn Mamta publicly. Not that it would do much good, but at least BJP workers would take some heart from it.

Sometimes you have to be ruthless, just like your opponent is. The world is already calling him Hitler, has done so for years, ever since 2002, so it does not matter what he does, he is already damned. Even when the nation put up with the insult to the flag on Republic Day, the vulture media still blamed Modi, so why bother about these BIF? The rest of the nation will stand up and notice a strong leader both internally and externally.

As you pointed out, there are many options available - re-arm Bajrang Dal and VHP, create pro-BJP outlets, and fund those that are already there, protect these vital assets, like Arambabh TV, nurture the few truly energized and motivated people like Tejaswi Surya. Get rid of Javedkar, Prasad and other useless people, promote Smriti Irani - she will win the women's votes. Ban or severely penalize twitter and FB, be like China in this regard, who cares what NYT says?

For starters, I would like somebody to file a case against Time and NYT for showing Hindu funeral pyres on their front page - clear violation of HIPAA rules, and all rules of human rights and decent journalism.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Modi should bring a law barring foreign entities from investing in Indian media. This will take the wind out of Indian media barons who all are greedy mercenaries. They are all surviving on foreign money and their editorial agenda is controlled by Whites
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

sanjayc wrote:Modi should bring a law barring foreign entities from investing in Indian media. This will take the wind out of Indian media barons who all are greedy mercenaries. They are all surviving on foreign money and their editorial agenda is controlled by Whites
If only it was that simple, CIA and MI6 are not going to follow your FDI rules, they have children H1 B visa future careers , companies / Industrialists /NGOs to route funds.

Nobody is going to leave a simple investment trail for such things.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ Once there is a law, a sword hangs on heads of all violators, as an investigation can be ordered by the Govt. any time. There is a law against murder, even though murders won't ever stop in society.

We also need a law against paid news -- all news where money has been taken for publishing should be labeled as "sponsored" otherwise the editor faces jail time. Paid news is rampant in media, used by embassies and political parties to plant stories and run campaigns in newspapers. The photos of crematoriums that suddenly started appearing in all newspapers (Times of India carried one such photo of burning pyres every day for a week to create a fear psychosis) is an example of paid news. Not a coincidence that Barkha goes to a crematorium to report, then NYT and Washington Post carry such pictures on front page the same day, and then suddenly all newspapers in India start carrying such photos, and then a couple of days ago all of them they abruptly stop. This drama began from Barkha so it is not difficult to guess that this "crematorium photo" campaign was sponsored by American embassy. Another example of paid news is negative articles around Diwali and other Indian festivals. The entire anti-cracker campaign is funded by evangelical countries in West.

Bar all people holding OCI cards from starting any news outlet in India. Deport those who do so (they are being sent to India by Whites). This will take care of Siddarth Vardarajan problem. Luckily, Modi has done that a few days back:
THE GOVERNMENT'S gazette notification last week imposing restrictions on Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) from practising journalism or research,
https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... h-7220143/
Last edited by sanjayc on 06 May 2021 21:09, edited 2 times in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Getting money paid to BIF isn't a big deal in a country that has huge parallel economy being run by abrahmics. And that too in legal and illegal form.

One can pretty much assume that the money would be available from within the country itself. From halal economy to jakia to education joints to even small businesses being overtaken or being vacated from Hindus to land recyclers. Just take your pick.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Big businesses like newspapers or TV channels cannot run their business on a daily basis using hawala money. Not practical. Will be easily caught. Foreign investment was banned in media in India for 70 years after Independence. Worked very well. It was allowed by Vajpayee under American pressure after nuclear tests (one of the conditions Whites imposed on India to let it off the hook).
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Lot of this isn't hawala money but all legal. If zakat or halal money starts making investments, will there be a law to prevent such investments? Indian public likes to watch everything irrespective of who funds it as we have seen with Bollywood.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Even common sense needs to be explained. However, it would have been better to explain such things to public first or simultaneously. All the information requested by the judiciary is available through the bureaucracy and no need to waste time when the judiciary could have been prosecuting black marketeers.

As long as Delhi is safe everyone's safe within India.
As Covid-19 cases surge in several states, Solicitor General tells SC that other states will suffer if Delhi is supplied more oxygen
https://www.opindia.com/2021/05/other-s ... -tells-sc/
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

darshan wrote:Lot of this isn't hawala money but all legal. If zakat or halal money starts making investments, will there be a law to prevent such investments? Indian public likes to watch everything irrespective of who funds it as we have seen with Bollywood.
“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.” — Malcolm X.

We may have a couple of channels at the national level that try to counter the lies peddled by leftist globalist MSM but at the local level there are hardly any news channels or newspapers that are vocally pro-nation and patriotic. Some saheb on Vox wrote a article gleefully happy that "authoritarian" Modi/BJP lost WB elections but lamenting how this "fascist dictator" should have never been in contention in the first place ! This after the visuals of hundreds of BJP workers getting butchered and thousands of them being made refugees in their own home by the commie goons ! I dont think in our lifetime we will see the masses turning against the leftist media bias and shutting them down but hopefully in future some event or political shift will put them all out of business for good.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.opindia.com/2021/05/bengal- ... ed-broken/
Orphans of Bengal: Disillusioned. Resigned. Defeated. Broken
there are audio clips doing the round where BJP karyakartas on the ground are basically admitting that the leadership is absent. There is no party. No sangathan. No leadership. They have been left alone to fend for themselves and protect themselves from the marauders after the leadership promised them that they will not be abandoned.

Amidst all of this, BJP has declared that it would do a “nation wide dharna” and that JP Nadda would visit the families of the karyakartas under siege from TMC.

Let us take a moment here to evaluate the response by BJP. While even leaders like Suvendu Adhikari, who is arguable the most powerful leader today in Bengal after Mamata Banerjee, is being attacked, BJP has chosen to take the path of Gandhi, which essentially means sitting quietly and doing absolutely nothing. What else is a Dharna, really? Just sit and hope that the public shaming helps shame the murderers? The marauders? The absolute shameless?

Optics matter more than the lives of party workers?
The grand issue with BJP is that while it sits in government with a brute majority, it has not the faintest clue how to wield that power for its own people. The opposition, however, is far less idealistic. They don’t care about what people who oppose them would think. They care about what their allies, their voters would think. BJP, on the other hand, appears to care far more about what the international media would write about them, what the Lutyens journalists would tweet, and how Congress would use it to leverage their own political fortunes. Their supporters can scream hoarse but statesman-itis that seems to afflict the BJP leadership is far more concerned about the optics for the ones that rather see them dead and gone than the ones who put their lives on the line for them, thinking that the party itself would keep working for their ideological, political and civilisational existence.

With Bengal, the party knew exactly how the election would end. If they won, TMC would unleash their wrath on their cadre out of frustration. If they lose, which they now have, TMC would unleash their wrath on their cadres for pure retribution. Having known that, the local leadership made up of butterflies like Babul Supriyo have gone “underground” and expressed their inability to help their cadre.

The BJP leadership told the local cadre to go forth and fight. To make this last stand for them. Because they would be protected. They would be looked after. But the white-collar-bhadroloks of BJP-Delhi does not seem to have the slightest clue about the street politics of Bengal. Perhaps if they are too concerned about the optics and are unable to protect their own workers, they should just tell their workers to protect themselves, in so many words. Self-defence, after all, is a divine right. Self-defense is as much a state of mind as it is about the weapons used and techniques employed. Let the BJP workers think that they are worth defending. And the process starts with the Delhi-white-collar politicians making way for local leaders who know how street politics works in Bengal. What it takes to defend their workers. It is time to make way for someone like Suvendu Adhikari and give him the power to do as he deems fit.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

This Soren guy is showing his fangs. The only reason he is able to do this is because he has the backing of a faction within the party which has always aspired to gain leadership. Yes it's that so called hard working guy.

https://twitter.com/HemantSorenJMM/stat ... 7995623428
आज आदरणीय प्रधानमंत्री जी ने फोन किया। उन्होंने सिर्फ अपने मन की बात की। बेहतर होता यदि वो काम की बात करते और काम की बात सुनते।
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

Jarita wrote:This Soren guy is showing his fangs. The only reason he is able to do this is because he has the backing of a faction within the party which has always aspired to gain leadership. Yes it's that so called hard working guy.

आज आदरणीय प्रधानमंत्री जी ने फोन किया। उन्होंने सिर्फ अपने मन की बात की। बेहतर होता यदि वो काम की बात करते और काम की बात सुनते।
Jarita Saar,
would you be able to throw more light on who this "hard working guy" could be. Is it the one in charge of the infrastructure?
Also isn't the soren guy opposed to BJP and aligned with congress, can't expect them to say or talk properly no?
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Jaipur Dialogues: Failure of Liberal Democracy and Corona Politics | Abhinav Prakash and Sanjay Dixit. Worth listening including some Q&A.
Abhinav Prakash joins Sanjay Dixit to discuss the endless national and global politics, endless interference by the Courts, and the general failure of liberal democracies everywhere to cope up with the subversive forces.
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

A team had come, they drank tea and went back, though COVID is on. Now if ministers come, they've to get an RT-PCR negative report, even for special flights. The rule should be the same for all. COVID is increasing because of BJP leaders coming here again & again: West Bengal CM
https://t.co/qpnyND3ePY

Cthai-biskut continuing
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

venkat_kv wrote:
Jarita wrote:This Soren guy is showing his fangs. The only reason he is able to do this is because he has the backing of a faction within the party which has always aspired to gain leadership. Yes it's that so called hard working guy.

Jarita Saar,
would you be able to throw more light on who this "hard working guy" could be. Is it the one in charge of the infrastructure?
Also isn't the soren guy opposed to BJP and aligned with congress, can't expect them to say or talk properly no?

Yes. And yes Soren is Congress but he has typically been quite respectful. He is also very close to infra person. And he is extremely emboldened now else no one would be so rude as to divulge a phone call and mock it. It's disrespectful at multiple levels for a CM to do this. Even a Mamata would not out a conversation and make a snide remark. This fellow is being encouraged by some of the nagpur factions who have promised some sort of a regime change. Just like the Maino fellow works with some global lobbies, so do atleast 4/5 senior people in Nagpur. Everyone is sensing an opportunity now. This lobby is not very happy with Atmanitbhar bharat and the slow pace of sell out of select national assets.
At this point the top duo must focus on the party itself where the opportunists are out. Track them and handle. You can take care of Soren anyone once you are stable.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Nope. Isnt a parody article:
Karnataka bed-blocking scam: Congress backs 17 Muslims named by BJP MP Tejasvi Surya
“Muslims are my brothers. We live and die together. This is India. If (Muslims) don’t cut meat, none can eat. If they don’t fix tyre punctures, repair cycles, or do mechanic work, no vehicles will run. Is anyone from Tejasvi Surya’s house a mechanic?...
Meanwhile, Chamarajpet legislator BZ Zameer Ahmed Khan said he would employ the 17 Muslims if they got fired. “Right now, they’ve been issued notices. If they lose their jobs, I will employ them. I’ll give them Rs 15,000 instead of Rs 13,000 they’re

“Look at these innocent people. They were made to go to the police station during this holy month of Ramzan. Surya, will God forgive you?” an angry Khan said.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Isn't Soren the man who along with Harvard recently stated, ST community were never Hindus and it is right convert them to christianity.

And as soon as he was elected 7 tribals were beheaded by Maoists as they felt they have free hand since Soren Govt will favour their comeback. People in this forum have a very poor memory. He is exactly as he was selected to do. Remember he also stopped allowing Jharkhand labour for BRO roads being built for Border Roads near Tibet border
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Aditya_V wrote:Isn't Soren the man who along with Harvard recently stated, ST community were never Hindus and it is right convert them to christianity.

And as soon as he was elected 7 tribals were beheaded by Maoists as they felt they have free hand since Soren Govt will favour their comeback. People in this forum have a very poor memory. He is exactly as he was selected to do. Remember he also stopped allowing Jharkhand labour for BRO roads being built for Border Roads near Tibet border
Of course he is all that. But to go out there and mock a PM for a call is an attempt to delegitimize. And that courage is coming from messaging from some factions.