2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Dumal
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Dumal »

m_saini wrote:
vinamr_s wrote: Actually, an old member of BRF, Mr. Rahul Mehta has proposed a legislation for this: https://bit.ly/37OwOGb (google drive pdf link)
Still reading the doc but a couple of points of disagreement. ...

I mean do we really need to discuss why this is such a bad idea? Voting through SMS or an app? or worse still in a "patwari" office?
"m_saini" and anyone not familiar with Rahul Mehta, please note RMji, as he was fondly referred to here on BRF over the years, started off well-intentioned back in the 2000's and highlighted in his own unique way on what ails our society etc. I recall he was a keen proponent of judicial reforms.

But over time his writings and output on BRF became incoherent, somewhat paranoiac (eg about the EVMs etc.,) and often disruptive, time/bandwidth-consuming, that he was restricted and sometimes banned. The last I recall him active under his own name was probably 4-5 years back. Curiously, there was another username that showed up and started pushing RMji's materials a couple of years ago, just like with the "vinamr_s" now. But that was quickly outed as probably RM himself due to the peculiarities that are hard to miss.

We may have to see for how long this avatar or supposed follower type lasts and what contribution or disruption results. Until then, I suggest newcomers to take the RM references lightly and only spend time on them if you have nothing better to do.
vinamr_s
BRFite -Trainee

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by vinamr_s »

“Dumal” -ji, I'm no avatar of RM. I like the proposals he had published on https://www.rahulmehta.com/a_proc_list.htm and elsewhere. I'm not sure how you can verify my identity online, but I have tweeted this: https://twitter.com/VinamrSachdeva/stat ... 4399563780 from my account which is clearly not a newly-made/bot-like account. If you can suggest a better method apart from making my identity documents public, I'm ready for it :D

I mean, at most, I have talked about his proposals two times: one on Indian Education System thread and once here. So I clearly have other things to talk about. I see a lot of people pushing Modi ji's agenda on this forum, so shall I conclude all of them are also Modi ji himself? :rotfl: Also, it'd be better if you don't ask other members to not play ad hominem - maybe you could see more of his avatars in the future :lol:
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

It will be interesting to see how GoI overcomes local political turbulences for the vaccine distribution.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

When it comes to jihad, no islamist ever hits the road to protest and identify culprits within their community.

It would be of a benefit if journalists provided further classification about each culprit in accordance to muslim societal structure.
West Bengal: Police arrest one Mohammad Hanif for rape and murder of a 9-year-old girl, was living as Ram Kumar for 12 years
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/child-r ... n-kolkata/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:It will be interesting to see how GoI overcomes local political turbulences for the vaccine distribution.
there seems to be gross mismanagement in various states because of the use of illiterate and disinterested "health workers", leading to resistance to vaccination in some quarters, and nonavailability in many other quarters.

one hand doesn't seem to know what the other is doing and reports say that in some states almost 50% of the doses are due to expire soon whereas many are willing to take it but are not being given access to the vaccination process due to some rigid and stooopid bureaucratic bungling and pigheadedness.

simple coordination and communication seem to be well beyond the capability of many of these so called IAS and municipal bunglers, unless, as they did during the demonetization time, they actively went out and sabotaged it.

maybe active bungling is being purposely done so that the remedial actions result in money making opportunities :mrgreen:
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

asgkhan wrote:Whats happening with the "farmers" err brokers protest?
Situation as of yesterday

couple of Zee TV reporters caught at Singhu border

Tikait on future plans

SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Paul wrote:

Jathedar of Akal Takht Sahib Giani Arur Singh had presented General Michael O’Dwyer with a siropa at Sri Akal Takht Sahib, the man responsible for Jallianwala Bagh on April 13, 1919. The traiter Giani Arur Singh not only presented the butcher of Sikhs a Siropa, but also gave a turban and a kirpan.
I believe the Jathedar who presented Siropa to Gen Dyer was the maternal Grandfather of Simranjeet Singh Mann, pro Khalistan politician of Punjab.

Good writeup......
You forgot to add that Grand father of Khushwant Singh was prime witness against Shaheed Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutt for bombs in assembly.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the situation as of today:

With procurement about to begin, govt seeks online #MSP payment to farmers in Punjab & Haryana. That would cut middlemen (arhityas) out, eliminating commissions higher than mandated 2.5%. It’s middlemen who are encouraging farmers to continue protests. Join the dots

via@MinhazMerchan
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

With so many state elections coming up one after another they have no reason to vacate anytime soon . I suppose the pizza and dry fruit langars are now gone and replaced with khichdi and dal/dry roti langars , and the ghazipur-ghaziabad squatters who do not benefit from the largesse of canadian/european benefactors are probably even worse off. The "beauty" of these protests through siege is that you don't need to be physically present there all the time, park trollies, pitch tents, put up banners and the foot traffic can remain variable. If the government tries to evict them forcefully then it doesn't take long to assemble mobs and counter-attack. Had it not been for covid i am sure the half-empty tents of shaheenbagh would have still been there today. For what its worth the rest of the country has long moved on, in most vernacular newspapers the farmers protests don't even make it to page 6 "desh vaartha" section anymore. As for the plight of people in Delhi, who are we to say anything when they chose Kejdiji twice, the second time after he set Delhi ablaze quite literally. That 200 units of free electricity is now being burned on extra fuel required to take detours.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

chetak wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eup30E3VcAY ... me=900x900[/img] Arjun TEndulkar IPL and its ridiculous comparison wit MSP

Simple response to this is that MI IPL team MSP for Arjun T. was not paid by Indian government (or Indian taxpayer). If a private firm wants to pay MSP prices to farmres, eveyeone including the farmers and GOI and people would be happy.
Last edited by SriKumar on 20 Feb 2021 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

chetak wrote:Arjun Tendulkar IPL
If Arjun Tendulkar does not perform this season then the Mumbai Indians have the option of dropping him and picking up a better player next year. By forcing Mumbai Indians to pick him irrespective of his performance, one is denying some other worthy player from getting a chance. This is what MSP which mostly benefits PJ and HR has been doing to other states and the taxpayers.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

#islam
Delhi: Layeek Khan uses a hammer to brutally murder a Hindu girl for refusing his marriage proposal
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/delhi-l ... -proposal/
In a brutal incident, a young Hindu girl named Neetu was murdered in cold-blood by her friend Layeek Khan aka Safeeq Khan was refusing his marriage proposal. The incident occurred on February 19 in Begum Vihar area in Rohini, North West Delhi.

Now, a cousin brother of the deceased has approached the Begum Vihar police, with a complaint against Layeek Khan, accusing him of brutally killing his sister with a hammer and later fleeing, leaving her dead. Based on the complaint, the Delhi police has filed an FIR on February 20 under IPC section 302 (Punishment for murder) and launched a search operation to nab the accused.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

chetak wrote:
darshan wrote:It will be interesting to see how GoI overcomes local political turbulences for the vaccine distribution.
maybe active bungling is being purposely done so that the remedial actions result in money making opportunities :mrgreen:
Reports through backdoor are already pouring in. Modi's love towards India's excellent patriotic bureaucracy is also increasing. Let's see what happens.

No money to be made in the middle has people running crazy. Then of course there are anti vaccine agendas. Then there's issue of local political body's priority list about who gets it and who doesn't.

SC as expected is staying quiet and doesn't want to do suo utho thing that it does.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

#EJ
Maha Vikas of Abrahmics
Maharashtra Govt likely to scrap the Direct Benefits Transfer scheme for tribal students and bring back the contract system: Report
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/maharas ... -students/
The Maha Vikas Aghadi government led by Shiv Sena supremo Uddhav Thackeray in Maharashtra is all set to overturn the Devendra Fadnavis government’s decision of implementing the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) scheme for tribal students living in ashram schools and hospitals, a report published in the Times of India said.

In place of DBT, the Maharashtra government is likely to restore the contract system for the provisions of daily household items and stationery for the tribal students. Besides, instead of paying a food allowance to the students, canteens may be back in hostels.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambar wrote:With so many state elections coming up one after another they have no reason to vacate anytime soon . I suppose the pizza and dry fruit langars are now gone and replaced with khichdi and dal/dry roti langars , and the ghazipur-ghaziabad squatters who do not benefit from the largesse of canadian/european benefactors are probably even worse off. The "beauty" of these protests through siege is that you don't need to be physically present there all the time, park trollies, pitch tents, put up banners and the foot traffic can remain variable. If the government tries to evict them forcefully then it doesn't take long to assemble mobs and counter-attack. Had it not been for covid i am sure the half-empty tents of shaheenbagh would have still been there today. For what its worth the rest of the country has long moved on, in most vernacular newspapers the farmers protests don't even make it to page 6 "desh vaartha" section anymore. As for the plight of people in Delhi, who are we to say anything when they chose Kejdiji twice, the second time after he set Delhi ablaze quite literally. That 200 units of free electricity is now being burned on extra fuel required to take detours.
looks like he has been told by his BIF handlers to give some oxygen to the farmer's protests.

this creep may have invited some of them to the dilli assembly so that they can make incendiary statements and hope for higher visibility

most of the people who voted and will continue to vote for khujliwal are dilli govt employees who have safe jobs, govt houses, and assured incomes (aka "iron rice bowls") not counting the uppar se "extras" forcibly extracted from supplicants.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:
chetak wrote: maybe active bungling is being purposely done so that the remedial actions result in money making opportunities :mrgreen:
Reports through backdoor are already pouring in. Modi's love towards India's excellent patriotic bureaucracy is also increasing. Let's see what happens.

No money to be made in the middle has people running crazy. Then of course there are anti vaccine agendas. Then there's issue of local political body's priority list about who gets it and who doesn't.

SC as expected is staying quiet and doesn't want to do suo utho thing that it does.

more the chaos, the better some people look when they step in and make snide remarks and gyan in the name intervention
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this needs to be framed in gold and placed in the parliament and the ropers and rolers need to be reminded of it every single day :mrgreen:

Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

I can only speak for my circle and 90% of them (all well educated, well heeled) have no interest in taking the vaccine. The only answer i hear is "we survived the worst in 2020, our bodies and minds are now strong to withstand any virus" or " oh we heard 2 people died after taking vaccine in some falaana dimkaana country in Europe". I keep telling them wait until April when the annual flu season hits and people begin falling ill again but its to no avail, one cannot reason with stubborn people with preconceived notions .
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

chetak wrote: more the chaos, the better some people look when they step in and make snide remarks and gyan in the name intervention
One can say that desi weapons and vaccines are lot easier to put together compared to the efforts required to effectively utilize them. Only if there's no ayurveda and coronil like concoction, dreams of many would have come true.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Ambar wrote:
I can only speak for my circle and 90% of them (all well educated, well heeled) have no interest in taking the vaccine.
I won't say that I haven't heard that during wear the mask phase and eventually seeing many of those doling out money to get masks. Being resourceful does wonders to thought process. One always needs an opportunity to showcase the available resources.

I wonder if this same crowd would have taken it if it wasn't affordable for majority and getting vaccine was an import from videsh thing.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

“A Swayamsevak from School days. @RSSorg behind all the fundamental values of my life”, says Metroman E Sreedharan https://organiser.org/Encyc/2021/2/19/- ... haran.htmlvia @eOrganiser

runditeevee and other BIF sickulars are pissing their pants in frustration :mrgreen:

m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Dumal wrote: "m_saini" and anyone not familiar with Rahul Mehta
Understood saar, thanks for the info! Wasn't aware of this.
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

Not Even 10 years and Congo's claim coffers of loot are empty , need more money interesting piece in the article that is buried is following list of top 5 donors to inc:

1) Progressive Electoral trust. - (Controlled by Tata's)
2) Prudent electoral trus t - Controlled by DLF
3) AB General Electoral Trust - Controlled by EX. Mumbai Commissioner
4) BG Shirke Construction Technology - Padma Shri Baburao Govindeao Shirke Group
5) Modern Road Makers - Claims to be an IT company but not much ownership info available in public

What is amusing if the data presented is correct, the top donor "Progressive Electoral Trust" controlled by Tata gave INC 455.5 Crores but contributed to BJP (356.5 crores and top donors in BJP as well) so they contributed more to INC by 100 crores , wondering why ?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 122496.cms
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

So petticoat penguins are bothered about conscience? Conscience is absent when lakhs of undertrials are imprisoned and awaiting due process of law due to back logs.

https://www.livelaw.in/top-stories/dish ... ssion=true
Court: Sorry, but I have a bad habit, unless my conscience is satisfied I don't move ahead.
APP: Conspiracy isn't something which can be touched or seen. It is something which has to be gathered altogether

Court: Okay, but how do you establish the link between those who actually committed the violence with these conspirators?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Agarwal: For instance, if there is yoga. And I prefer kung fu over yoga. Will I become a chinese spy? I'm not saying this. It's in their FIR. We're re
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Even getting a FIR registered is a luxury for Hindus while tons of money and time are wasted framing police officers going after muslim criminals associated with pakistan.
Retired Supercop Tarun Barot discharged from Sadiq Jamal encounter case
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/20/ ... nter-case/

A special CBI court in Ahmedabad has today discharged ex-Deputy Superintendent of Police Tarun Barot and another co-accused retired policeman from the Sadiq Jamal Mehtar encounter case. With this four of eight accused policemen have been discharged from the case while one was abated after his death.

Sadiq worked as domestic help for Tariq Parveen, a close associate of fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim, at his home in Mumbai and then in Dubai between 1996 to October 2002. The CBI has said that Sadiq left Dubai following an altercation with Parveen’s associate, a Pakistan-based gangster Salim Chiplun and within months of his arrival back home, Sadiq was killed.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

This alleged/pseudo journalist Rohini 2BHK Singh twitter timeline is now full of local khabar. I guess the provocative tweets seen in the last two weeks has fizzled out after Disha's arrest and the seriousness on the law enforcement agencies on the Tool kit.

She tried to bring in some caste related fake news on the latest unnao murder by poisoning of two girls, but as soon as the culprit was identified she shut up.

I have a feeling that pappu will soon go on a field trip soon to Thailand or Italy and will come up a new plan to start mischief in desh.

The CCP would have read the riot act to this charaasi as he failed to dis-orient vishwaguru in the border conflict.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Dear Rakshaks

Sometime ago I would have been glad it was a member of the third world or perhaps the Indian subcontinent, perhaps even an Indian, who was mission critical to Perseverance.

My first thought upon seeing this was: Great to see a Hindu do such work for NASA.

Is Modi turning me into a Hindu Nazi?

Do I need to see my psychoanalyst?
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

No Sanjaykumar ji.

You're just Woke.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

vinamr_s wrote: 1) I won’t argue......selected democratically?
1. Why is that other religions are allowed in by default? If majority of Hindus want them in, *then* they can use the clause you mention.

2. Allowing votes to be changed would be a nightmare in itself. How do you even verify that new vote is genuine? What if the first vote was made without any blackmailing but was changed after an unwanted influence? And how long do you wait for people to escape that blackmailing/intimidation before declaring a winner? They can't even stop vote buying/intimidation/blackmailing for RS/LS elections with all the might of EC and GoI behind them. What chance does the proposed Hindu board has?

3. Democracy/voting for Hindu board is a really bad idea especially when millions of hindus suffer from the sikular disease today. It can be introduced say 100 years from now when the brainwashing is fixed. Until then a body similar to the College of Cardinals would be a nice little idea.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

sanjaykumar wrote:Dear Rakshaks

Sometime ago I would have been glad it was a member of the third world or perhaps the Indian subcontinent, perhaps even an Indian, who was mission critical to Perseverance.

My first thought upon seeing this was: Great to see a Hindu do such work for NASA.

Is Modi turning me into a Hindu Nazi?

Do I need to see my psychoanalyst?
nope. How about IIT graduate who is behind the helicopter for Mars., Bob Balaram?
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

m_saini wrote:
What do our ancestors say?

How does one avoid this perennial drama that goes on in many mandirs across GJ?

https://www.deshgujarat.com/2019/05/06/ ... -it-badly/
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

darshan wrote: What do our ancestors say?

How does one avoid this perennial drama that goes on in many mandirs across GJ?

https://www.deshgujarat.com/2019/05/06/ ... -it-badly/
Due to legal fight in courts over voters lists between Acharya Paksh and Dev Paksh, election for Gadhda Temple Board couldn’t be held in last 13 years. An election could take place on 5th of May 2019 only after the order by the Supreme Court.
Yup, I think this about sums up the utility of "democratic elections" for any future Hindu board.
vinamr_s
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vinamr_s »

m_saini wrote:
1. Why is that other religions are allowed in by default? If majority of Hindus want them in, *then* they can use the clause you mention.

2. Allowing votes to be changed would be a nightmare in itself. How do you even verify that new vote is genuine? What if the first vote was made without any blackmailing but was changed after an unwanted influence? And how long do you wait for people to escape that blackmailing/intimidation before declaring a winner? They can't even stop vote buying/intimidation/blackmailing for RS/LS elections with all the might of EC and GoI behind them. What chance does the proposed Hindu board has?

3. Democracy/voting for Hindu board is a really bad idea especially when millions of hindus suffer from the sikular disease today. It can be introduced say 100 years from now when the brainwashing is fixed. Until then a body similar to the College of Cardinals would be a nice little idea.
1) Again I won’t get into the debate of whether they should be allowed or not. It won’t affect any decision practically. Look at the number of Sikhs + Buddhists + Jains, they’re less than 2.5 crore. On top of that you have 40 times more Hindus.

2)

Look at clause (9): the first head will be appointed by the PM.

From next moment, Hindus (+ Sikhs etc) above the age of 18 can file their approvals in favour of the person appointed by PM or other challengers who’ve registered their candidacy as per clause (12).

Look at clause (15): in order to replace the incumbent (1) s/he should have a minimum of 25 cr (IMO this number should be replaced with a percentage of total voters) approvals + (2) s/he should have more than 1cr (again, replace this with a percentage) approvals than the existing head. This threshold of 1cr has been added so as to avoid instability because voters can change their decision anytime.

If any challenger fulfils these requirements, the PM can appoint him/we as the new head.

It is illogical to believe that intimidation and vote buying are prevalent in both, secret ballot election and a continuous non-anonymous replacement election with an approval changing feature. There may be instances, but voter psyche to get influenced by cash or threat wrt these systems doesn’t sit well.

3) This kind of hatred for Hinduism is limited to a section of the Macaulay based schooled middle & upper-middle class. They might be a few million, but not enough to affect the democratic system. Also, most of these guys won’t even participate in such an activity. They hate being associated with Hinduism.

Considering you think the College of Cardinals is better than this type of democratic system and your expressed contentions with this proposal, I think it is better to agree to disagree. But let me leave you with one thing - if the power of selection of such posts doesn’t reside with the people, such posts won’t serve their interests. And after studying a bit of history of us Hindus, I think it is better to take Hinduism in the direction the people who subscribe to it want to take it and not a bunch of self-serving oligarchs.
Last edited by vinamr_s on 21 Feb 2021 13:46, edited 1 time in total.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

vinamr_s wrote:if the power of selection of such posts doesn’t reside with the people, such posts won’t serve their interests.
Agreed, let's agree to disagree. I don't think a democratic voting system fits our country where a large portion of people simply vote for whomever gives them free electricity, water, farm loan waivers, their caste etc but maybe I'm just plain wrong.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Perhaps the most famous election by committee and various degree of coercion is that of nehru.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

NEW DELHI: A Delhi court on Saturday asked police to show evidence and not go by “surmises or conjectures” when it opposed the bail plea of climate activist Disha Ravi, accusing her of being linked to those advocating Khalistan. Police maintained that Ravi was preparing the toolkit and was part of a global conspiracy to defame India and create unrest in the garb of the farmers’ protest.
It said the toolkit was “not innocent, not innocuous” and acted as a gateway to online links defaming the country. But additional sessions judge Dharmender Rana wasn’t convinced and flooded additional solicitor general S V Raju with queries demanding evidence. “What is a toolkit? Can it be incriminating in itself ? What exactly is the evidence linking this lady to the January 26 violence?” the court asked.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... aign=cppst

I cannot say that i am surprised given the state of our judiciary. A prominent journalist and owner of one of the biggest media houses in the country can languish behind bars over TRP but anti-nationals who tried besmirching India's standing in the world , its reputation and planned with terrorists to wreck violence across the country are given cover by our esteemed judiciary. Unless the government makes an example out of people like Disha Ravi, we will have many such snakes surfacing in the days to come.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

The govt itself is pussy footing in dealing strongly with dalal union. Why would the court be in any hurry? They should have picked up the assorted yadavs, pals and singhs and thrown them behind the bars the night of 26. Delhi govt had written undertaking. Gogoi mentions how khangress ecosystem puts fear in minds of judges through media gundaism. I doubt if sitting govt has less leverage than an opposition party. Unfortunately bjp is being very reluctant in showing what a majority govt is capable of.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

#politics
A murdered person's son is part of NCP and is in disbelief. Real political material.
Shiv Sena inducts out-on-bail convicted murderers Rahatmulla Khan, Indin Shaikh and Anawar Shaikh into the party: Read details
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/shiv-se ... it-leader/
According to the reports, the three convicts – Rahatmulla Khan alias Papa Khan, Indin Shaikh and Anawar Shaikh have joined Shiv Sena in the presence of party leader MLA Balaji Kinikar and Thane rural president Gopal Landge. All the three accused are currently on parole due to COVID-19. The three convicts have joined the party ahead of Ambernath municipal council election.

Naresh Gaikwad, the Dalit leader from Thane District, was killed in 2000 by six people, including the three Muslim youths who have now joined Shiv Sena. All six accused were sentenced to life imprisonment in the Dalit leader’s murder case.
Naresh Gaikwad’s son Kabir Gaikwad, who is associated with the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), has expressed his shock over Shiv Sena’s decision to induct three murder convicts into their fold. “I am shocked with Shiv Sena’s decision of allowing the convicts, who killed my father, to join the party,” Gaikwad said.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CDQqA5 ... e=youtu.be

Narcotic Interrogation Video to Ajmal Amir Kasab 26/11 Mumbai Attack terrorist.