2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

can anyone find a bigger idiot than this guy अधीर रंजन चौधरी

and the new, improved, and sanitized version of his earlier tweet after he got kicked in the gluteus maximus and the parvus testis

Adhir Chowdhury@adhirrcinc

The tweet against my name in the tweeter account has nothing to do with my own observation.

12:44 pm · 21 May 2022

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

^^ WHAT A MORON!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:^^ WHAT A MORON!

he has apparently filed an FIR claiming that his twitter account has been hacked.

this is pranabda from beyond the grave, haunting the mafia famiglia.

He was the one who "recommended" this अधीर रंजन चौधरी clown as the leader of the opposition in the LS and the congi आला कमान meekly followed that advice.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1527946516589121538

PAPPU is repeating mass action, co-operative federalism etc.

Looks like PAPPU is coming up with a huge plan for riots across all over India
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1527946516589121538

the guy is sly, cunning and evil.

Everyone thinks that he is a harmless duffer but he is working to a BIF plan that is being run by his handlers offshore.

Just see how the eyetalian mafia finessed the chintan shivir where they ensured that even an iota of blame did not fall on the mafia famiglia.

the eyetalian amma has a teflon coating and the ability to fool all the people all the time using her loyal PR network

there was no need for slimy pappu to go to the UK accompanied by other poisonous snakes and bad mouth India in public

He has even described himself there as Member of parliament (kerala), what ever the bleddy schitt that means

When our MPs go abroad, they always describe themselves as member of parliament from India
Last edited by chetak on 22 May 2022 05:11, edited 2 times in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

chetak wrote:

Everyone thinks that he is a harmless duffer but he is working to a BIF plan that is being run by his handlers offshore.

Just see how they finessed the chintan shivir where even an iota of blame did not fall on the mafia famiglia.

the eyetalian amma has a teflon coating and the ability to fool all the people all the time
When he comes back, he will start riots all over
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

likely that poll strategist Prasant Kishors ideas
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

//Admins: Help, How to insert an image? Can be deleted after help
Source: https://twitter.com/CoHNAOfficial/statu ... 42/photo/1
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

krithivas wrote://Admins: Help, How to insert an image? Can be deleted after help
is this what you wanted, sirji

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2022/05/shruti- ... cambridge/

‘Please do a scripted conversation with a journalist for max impact’: Shruti Kapila, ThePrint columnist who will interview Rahul Gandhi at Cambridge
Besides being a full-fledged Congress apologist, ThePrint columnist has a history of amping up inflammatory rhetorics about India turning into a 'religious State' under the leadership of PM Modi, and undermining the BJP government at the Centre.
Not until long ago, she was seen suggesting that the Congress scion should only hold ‘scripted interviews’ for high impact messaging. In a tweet in April 2020, ThePrint columnist had lamented how supposedly ‘excellent ideas’ were ruined by an impromptu presser of Rahul Gandhi.

While sharing an article by The Economic Times, Kapila wrote, “Watched live the v g intervention by Rahul Gandhi. Excellent ideas RUINED by Congress media unsavviness. IMHO, please do a scripted convo with a journo or another leader for MAXIMUM IMPACT. And pressers not same as high impact messaging!”

Real picture of this lady

Last edited by vijayk on 22 May 2022 05:27, edited 2 times in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:
chetak wrote:

Just see how they finessed the chintan shivir where even an iota of blame did not fall on the mafia famiglia.

the eyetalian amma has a teflon coating and the ability to fool all the people all the time
When he comes back, he will start riots all over
his modus operandi is that he always manages to be out of India whenever big riots or protests breakout

to do this he has to know in advance. he is always looped in on such gaddar game plans
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

Thanks! Yes, that tweet is from our very own Christine Fair. While she is trying to move closer to Indian establishment, such utterances give us a good view of their negative bias all along.
chetak wrote:
krithivas wrote://Admins: Help, How to insert an image? Can be deleted after help

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2022/05/reality ... m-amnesty/

Reality of Rahul Gandhi at ‘Cambridge University event’: Organisers, partner outfit stuffed with Congress leaders, Oxfam and Amnesty connections
The Congress party has touted this event to bolster the credibility of Rahul Gandhi, by claiming that it is in fact Cambridge University that has invited Rahul Gandhi to speak. However, while the event is being hosted at Cambridge, it has been organised by a Congress affiliate organisation, which is partners with another organisation that appears to be a Congress front.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

chetak wrote:

She thinks we'd be embarassed by that. Nope, based and bhagwapilled.
chetak wrote:Image
To these translators, Mahakal would be megadeath, Vishwanath would be globemaster. All these woke-a-ch**as are genuinely taken aback when they try to mock Hindus nowadays by making snide remarks like "hey, i heard you guys worship x y z" expecting the hindus to grin along in embarassment, but are instead met with unironic "Yes" instead. Brothelwood is learning the lesson in a very hard way.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

look at the spin on reduction of petrol/diesel prices

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

vijayk wrote:https://www.opindia.com/2022/05/shruti- ... cambridge/

‘Please do a scripted conversation with a journalist for max impact’: Shruti Kapila, ThePrint columnist who will interview Rahul Gandhi at Cambridge
Besides being a full-fledged Congress apologist, ThePrint columnist has a history of amping up inflammatory rhetorics about India turning into a 'religious State' under the leadership of PM Modi, and undermining the BJP government at the Centre.
Not until long ago, she was seen suggesting that the Congress scion should only hold ‘scripted interviews’ for high impact messaging. In a tweet in April 2020, ThePrint columnist had lamented how supposedly ‘excellent ideas’ were ruined by an impromptu presser of Rahul Gandhi.

While sharing an article by The Economic Times, Kapila wrote, “Watched live the v g intervention by Rahul Gandhi. Excellent ideas RUINED by Congress media unsavviness. IMHO, please do a scripted convo with a journo or another leader for MAXIMUM IMPACT. And pressers not same as high impact messaging!”

Real picture of this lady

Proves the point I made about people regarding inferiority complex. This lady could not watch herself in the mirror and she ie taking that anguish to hurt her roots. Classical. But that is my pov based upon hours of discussion with an esteemed professor from Bern.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

chetak wrote:look at the spin on reduction of petrol/diesel prices
Time to revive the 90's line "we are like this only" ! :twisted: :mrgreen:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:https://www.opindia.com/2022/05/reality ... m-amnesty/

Reality of Rahul Gandhi at ‘Cambridge University event’: Organisers, partner outfit stuffed with Congress leaders, Oxfam and Amnesty connections
The Congress party has touted this event to bolster the credibility of Rahul Gandhi, by claiming that it is in fact Cambridge University that has invited Rahul Gandhi to speak. However, while the event is being hosted at Cambridge, it has been organised by a Congress affiliate organisation, which is partners with another organisation that appears to be a Congress front.

A child born from a foreign woman's womb can never be faithful to the nation.

- Chanakya
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Christine didi is smoking some heavy stuff.....yet again. She tried her best to convince us that she had stooped smoking. But cruel dark rice eaters ignored her. Bad bad yenduus.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

rsingh wrote:Christine didi is smoking some heavy stuff.....yet again. She tried her best to convince us that she had stooped smoking. But cruel dark rice eaters ignored her. Bad bad yenduus.
She never changed. She is a radical feminist, ultra leftist who just fell foul with her ISI buddies. Besides, i doubt if ISI would have any use for an aging, foul mouthed lunatic when for 1/10th the price they can rent young, good looking influencers with far greater reach on media. Pgurus had her once on their youtube channel and it was clear that she comes from the George Soros/Pierre Omidyar school of thinking that all nationalist, conservative governments are evil. The fact that she was neither banned for twitter nor disciplined by her university for some of the stuff she said about Trump, his wife and his daughter goes to show how deep the rot runs in social media platforms and western universities.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

for the want of a nail, the shoe was lost...............

for the want of a lagam, the party was lost.

true colors will always out. Some never ever had the sense of gratefulness or obligation.

@Swamy39 · 6h

The difference between Modi and me in Twitter is that he has Hiren Joshi employ Andhbhakts and Gandhbhakts on payment to most vulgarly abuse me and my family.

I tweet myself and but restrict myself to policy differences. Either we both stop it or exchanges will continue.

https://twitter.com/Swamy39/status/1528541426027376640
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

'No Dogs or Indians': Colonial Britain still rules at India's private clubs

https://www.smh.com.au/world/no-dogs-or ... x1vtk.html
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

Haresh wrote:'No Dogs or Indians': Colonial Britain still rules at India's private clubs

Thats a very article from 2017.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Admins: Is it better to start a separate thread to track the temples & mosques issues?
Hindu devotees cite 1936 British stand to support Gyanvapi claim
It referred to a written statement filed in the Civil Suit on behalf of the Secretary of State for India in Council refuting the plaint allegations and it was stated that “the idols and the temple which stand there exist since long before the advent of the Mohammedan Rule in India''.
Varanasi court reserves order on Gyanvapi Mosque till May 24

Why BJP, for its own sake, should stop temple disputes
It is time when India should get back to Tagore's secular nationalism that asserts insulting the Hindus was wrong but does not leave any scope for rectifying the historical wrongs. Muslims should also give up the confrontational approach to the issue, and both the communities must try to solve it amicably at the local levels.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Vadivel wrote:Thats a very article from 2017.
I know, however I doubt if that attitude has changed.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Haresh wrote:
Vadivel wrote:Thats a very article from 2017.
It hasnt changed, saar. I got denied entry to a pre-1947 era club in Trivandrum (when visiting as an invited podium guest to an event organized by members) because I was wearing a folded dhoti and not pants. So I unfolded my dhoti obediently, took it off and handed it over to the valet/frontdesker who objected, while showing my phoren undies's label on the way out. Have a perma-ban on me, from what I hear, although another side claims they took out that rule :D

But yeah, these idiots lording over such clubs suck. Earlier these were places to network if one wants, but nowadays they are just hellholes filled with lushes and dregs sucking in the cheaper liquor.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

rsingh wrote:Christine didi is smoking some heavy stuff.....yet again. She tried her best to convince us that she had stooped smoking. But cruel dark rice eaters ignored her. Bad bad yenduus.
Seriously, she is a bad character.

Referring back to the days when la Fair had considerable support in BRF, we as a people need to learn to be good judges of character. As SDREs we tend to believe a priori that everyone is sincere and operating in good faith. That is not the real world. That is not Christine Fair.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Hnair ji, if ever such a thing happens to me, I'll remember that !
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KLNMurthy wrote:
Seriously, she is a bad character.

Referring back to the days when la Fair had considerable support in BRF, we as a people need to learn to be good judges of character. As SDREs we tend to believe a priori that everyone is sincere and operating in good faith. That is not the real world. That is not Christine Fair.

amen
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

chetak wrote: A child born from a foreign woman's womb can never be faithful to the nation.
- Chanakya
Pappu has inherited his dislike of India and his hatred of the Hindu from Chacha Nehru. We Biharis call this Bapauti (Paitrik sampatti for the rest of you guys). We do not even have to go through wombs over here. I am sure he has fun wearing janeu during the election time and visiting temples.
Gautam
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

g.sarkar wrote:
chetak wrote: A child born from a foreign woman's womb can never be faithful to the nation.
- Chanakya
Pappu has inherited his dislike of India and his hatred of the Hindu from Chacha Nehru. We Biharis call this Bapauti (Paitrik sampatti for the rest of you guys). We do not even have to go through wombs over here. I am sure he has fun wearing janeu during the election time and visiting temples.
Gautam
There's huge list of foreign women wedded to royals in Persian and Ottoman empire, and they wielded influence in contributing manner. Not doubting on Chanakya's quote, but RaGa is far more sinister than that.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Vadivel wrote:
Haresh wrote:'No Dogs or Indians': Colonial Britain still rules at India's private clubs

Check out the Bowring club Bengaluru. Another "salubrious" club for babooze and their lucky sperms or eggs.

This is where any progress in India is blocked. By the babudom. If India has to progress, it somehow needs to get rid of this gymkhanas or clubs or make them pay market rates. For example, make the property tax per annum and to current commercial rates.
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

shravanp wrote: There's huge list of foreign women wedded to royals in Persian and Ottoman empire, and they wielded influence in contributing manner. Not doubting on Chanakya's quote, but RaGa is far more sinister than that.
its the child born out of the foriegn woman thats the issue - not necessarily the foriegn women per se.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

g.sarkar wrote:
- Chanakya
Gautam
Sarkarji
We keep taunting Shri Pappuji for his supposedly 'Amorous Foreign Jaunts'
But I think these are more than R&R
He is being seriously educated in these Holidays(at least during daytime and nights for Clubbing with ??Babies or ??Babas who knows :lol: )
His dictum and so called extempore has improved drastically
He seems to be ahead of the floatsam and jetsam in picking up issues and vocalizing it first :!:
Who is behind this or should I say the Hand behind the curtain pulling the strings??
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

hnair wrote:
Haresh wrote:
It hasnt changed, saar. I got denied entry to a pre-1947 era club in Trivandrum (when visiting as an invited podium guest to an event organized by members) because I was wearing a folded dhoti and not pants. So I unfolded my dhoti obediently, took it off and handed it over to the valet/frontdesker who objected, while showing my phoren undies's label on the way out. Have a perma-ban on me, from what I hear, although another side claims they took out that rule :D

But yeah, these idiots lording over such clubs suck. Earlier these were places to network if one wants, but nowadays they are just hellholes filled with lushes and dregs sucking in the cheaper liquor.
hnair Saar. Tusi great ho. Watching lot of south Indian films these days. Trying to imagine the scene at the club. Our hero (shiva Mahalingam ie hnair very angry and intense. Manager (Gundu Shivanathan) shouting at security (Sudarshan and Ram). Receptionist ( Sitha Gayatri) blushing and hiding her face. Lady drinking wine on the bar admiring Shiva Mahalingams phoren made Chaddi. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Direct challenge to the Indian state. All this 'union of states' nonsense is just that. Maopestism sans the guns and IEDs.

And in tandem we have 'em higher (and deeper) courts making noises saying 'reconsider' (i.e. 'repeal') the sedition law. Coincidence much?

But also have to wonder how serious are western & cheeni deep-shitates if their chosen vehicle for their narrative is a turdy buffoon like RaGa. RaGa is compromised on both sides and even BIF know it. GoI has enough intell about his activities and excesses abroad, I surmise. Enough dirt on the nehru ghandy clan too to bury their reputation permanently.

Hence I feel something else is in play, kinda hard to see what at this point however.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Hari Seldon wrote:

Direct challenge to the Indian state. All this 'union of states' nonsense is just that. Maopestism sans the guns and IEDs.

And in tandem we have 'em higher (and deeper) courts making noises saying 'reconsider' (i.e. 'repeal') the sedition law. Coincidence much?

But also have to wonder how serious are western & cheeni deep-shitates if their chosen vehicle for their narrative is a turdy buffoon like RaGa. RaGa is compromised on both sides and even BIF know it. GoI has enough intell about his activities and excesses abroad, I surmise. Enough dirt on the nehru ghandy clan too to bury their reputation permanently.

Hence I feel something else is in play, kinda hard to see what at this point however.
there is something amiss and the vultures are gathering

The aap capture of punjab, a vital border state is another BIF game simultaneously in play.

the dilli govt is built on an khujliwal led edifice of lies and presstitute propaganda, just like the punjab govt is also being built on very similar lines.

Time to take Rahul Gandhi seriously

He is playing with dangerous rhetoric, saying that India not a nation

Saying that India is a negotiated peace between our states, completely omitting the freedom struggle

This is hardcore break India rhetoric that has always been pushed by the commies and the BIF.

The colonizers always said this.

Who exactly is pulling the strings of this duffer buffoon and why now?

And why have all cases against this mafia famiglia almost come to a dead halt
have we come this far just to be pushed over the edge by a bunch of mongrels who think that it is their sovereign and inherited right to rule over the SDREs
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Things are becoming clearer onlee

pappu and his BIF commie pal

What is Rahul Gandhi doing with Jeremy Corbyn (guy in the middle) in London...

Jeremy Corbyn is infamous for his Anti India, Anti Hindu Stand

Jeremy Corbyn is openly advocating separation of Kashmir from India