2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

@OpIndia_com

#HappyBdayModiji

OpIndia editorial cartoon as PM Modi turns 71 and Congress scores a self goal

(by @vikasopikaso)

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

turdeep himself, come out to support the gori malkin and her brood

he wants Modi out, asking for retirement by age

SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

When Turdeep would retire?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Does he still have a job? Wasn't he suspended for some fake tweet during the " mostly peaceful", riots on 26th of January.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Dear @POTUS, we the Indian Farmers are protesting against 3 farm laws brought by PM Modi’s govt. 700 farmers have died in the last 11 months protesting. These black laws should be repealed to save us. Please focus on our concern while meeting PM Modi. #Biden_SpeakUp4Farmers

— Rakesh Tikait (@RakeshTikaitBKU) September 24, 2021

Rakesh Tikait begs Joe Biden to pressure Narendra Modi into repealing farm laws: Here’s the actual position of US govt on the matter
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

WRT, farm laws, I wish to share an anecdote with the members.

Before the second wave hit us. I was attending to a relative who was admitted in a hospital in Delhi. We shared the room with from someone from Loni.

While chatting with his attendant, I learnt that he was a supporter of the protests.

I asked him to explain why the laws were bad. He answered that the law's will make the Mandi system irrelevant and that agents will loose a commission from trade.

Again he said that MSP should be codified into laws.

I asked him, if price is set by laws then that becomes the ceiling the farmers will get. The power with the farmers to negotiate the price will be lost.

The patient who was listening to the conversation said, that, I was right as the same situation is with sugarcane as well. The prices have not been revised for the last 4 years.

The attendant at this point tells us that Modi has to be defeated.

That's how this conversation ended.

So I am quite certain that NaMo knowing all this is not going to be bothered by the antics of these people.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Pratyush wrote:WRT, farm laws, I wish to share an anecdote with the members.

Before the second wave hit us. I was attending to a relative who was admitted in a hospital in Delhi. We shared the room with from someone from Loni.

While chatting with his attendant, I learnt that he was a supporter of the protests.

I asked him to explain why the laws were bad. He answered that the law's will make the Mandi system irrelevant and that agents will loose a commission from trade.

Again he said that MSP should be codified into laws.

I asked him, if price is set by laws then that becomes the ceiling the farmers will get. The power with the farmers to negotiate the price will be lost.

The patient who was listening to the conversation said, that, I was right as the same situation is with sugarcane as well. The prices have not been revised for the last 4 years.

The attendant at this point tells us that Modi has to be defeated.

That's how this conversation ended.

So I am quite certain that NaMo knowing all this is not going to be bothered by the antics of these people.
The onion reveals its character after peeling off all the superficial layers., the real agenda is modi F@£$ farm laws !!
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

It all comes down to hatred of Modi. Same in Telugu lands. You talk to TDP, TRS , YCP people, they have no real arguments other than usual soundbites from their caste media. Its blind BJP and particularly Modi hatred.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Where regionalism and casteism is rampant that's also where you'll see the most vitriolic, irrational hatred against NaMo and BJP. Despite the fact that certain self-proclaimed guardians of their language or caste have not benefited one iota in decades of their people winning from Congress or some regional pudding party platform , they somehow feel NaMo uniting all hindus under one flag and one banner is a threat ! You'll see this in state after state and district after district, where there is caste chauvinism, you will also find intense hatred for BJP. In such places you are better off not mentioning NaMo because you cannot reason with people hate for the sake of hate. This is why it is imperative BJP and NaMo holds on to the urban middleclass and the votes of those castes that have historically not held power. HR was an interesting experiment where a lackluster leader like Khattar was able to win twice by uniting the non-jaat votes. This calculation may not always work though, case in example is Karnataka where BJP will absolutely need the support of its core base, i.e. lingayats to counter the vokkaligas from Congress and JDS.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

At least in Telangana, there is a lot of recognition about what Modi did with vaccines. Many people who were critical of him in April/May are vey appreciative of his efforts
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Denied okay for Rome trip, Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee blasts Centre
KOLKATA: Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee on Saturday claimed a “vengeful” and “jealous” Centre had compromised the country’s prestige by denying her permission to travel to a global peace conference in Rome on the ground that it was “not commensurate with the level of a chief minister”.
The external affairs ministry formally informed the Bengal government of its decision on Friday, triggering a typical Mamata outburst in which she dared the Centre to “stop me”. :roll:
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ Whites have been trying to co-opt her for some years now
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjayc wrote:^^ Whites have been trying to co-opt her for some years now

remember the special trip that crook shillary made to kolkata just to see her.

one wondered then what these two nut cases had in common
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

I am quoting what I wrote in April 2019
Modi govt did do a lot of good things. But people get disappointed when high expectations are not met quickly. Question is will such disappointments cause people to vote Modi out. To get an understanding of this, we need to look at our electorate. I usually break them down into 5 categories.

1. The Secularist crowd. - These are the people who always see Modi in a negative lens. They are the JNU/NDTV types. No matter what reforms he brings, they will cite a hidden agenda or find fault in it. These people are always going to vote against Modi leadership. My estimate of this crowd is about 20% of the electorate.

2. The Regionalist crowd. - These are people who only think about their state or region or religion or caste. They don't care about parties they will blindly vote for their regional agenda. This part of the electorate is always volatile and we will never know how they will lean in any election. I would put another 10-20% of people in this category.

3. The Nationalist crowd. - These are the people who think about pure national interest and I think they are guaranteed to vote for Modi. They are not going to accept a congress or any other alternative leader. I think there is 20% of people in this category and Modi is going to win the majority of them.

4. The rationalist crowd. - These are the people who make a good rational decision to vote and I am not sure how much of the positives of Modi govt has impacted them. I kind of feel Modi might have lost some of these people who actually voted him to power in 2014. I have a feeling there are 20% of people in this category and Modi may win 10% of this.

5. The self-centrist crowd. - These are the people who only think about their own household benefits. I am pretty sure there is a percentage of this crowd that benefitted from this govt but there is also a large percentage of this crowd who are not satisfied. Off the 20%, Modi may win maybe 10% of this crowd.

So Modi gets around 40% of the electorate. Now you need to figure out the variables of the shape and distribution of this electorate in specific regions to figure out if that will translate into actual seats. My prediction is NDA will lose 30-40 seats but will win the majority.
So far all the opposition we see for this govt is from the category 1 and 2. People in 3,4,5 want more efficient and faster implementation of the current policies and Modi knows about it. He is not going to lose them. This whole India today survey about Modi losing etc is the people in 3,4,5 complaining for faster implementation. Once we get rid of covid and implementation speed increases we will see a different picture. That is probably why sarkar is simply focusing on the work right now.
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

I watched this UNGA meeting this year up close.Friday evening traffic to manhattan was the worst since start of the pandemic. It took me 2 1/2 hrs to drive there from queens when usually it is half that much. I grew up in India in the 60s and 70s in a poor overcrowded country where even a journey in a bus was an ordeal for people everyday. India was either ignored and mentioned only for it,s extreme poverty. It,s leaders were pathetic in general, the professional politicians corrupt to the core. I read about India,s long history and religious texts having been born literally inside a lord hanuman temple.In 1987 I made a prediction that india will regain it,s lost glory during my generation. It was hard for anyone to believe it at the time when it was on no one,s radar.

I saw the prime minister,s arrival, his departure, the welcome in the white house and everywhere else, the UNGA address, the tone , the swagger, people,s love for him, the 5 minute takedown of pakis by sneha dubey at UNGA. And above all the unsaid, the body language the atmosphere.

Make no mistake a new superpower has arrived front and center on the world stage. You will hear all kinds of arguments, intellectualizations, critics. Ignore those.

It has been made possible my one man, Narender Damodardas Modi, One organization RSS, and the hidden hand of god in the form of the chinese virus.

I also like to thank and congratulate all of you on this board , I know many of you are from India,s pride the Indian Institutes of Technologies and all other institutes and medical colleges. You struggled, you achieved. Apne India ka nam roshan qia.

In conclusion all our achievements as a culture and civilization are due to our devotion to the ultimate truth Shiv, lord hanuman his avatar, lord Vishnu, Lord krishna. India,s ultimate destiny is spritual and will always remain so.

Jai Hind Jai Bharat
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/c ... 2021-09-26
PM Modi visits new Parliament building construction site unannounced, spends an hour
PM Modi spent almost an hour at the site of the proposed Central Vista project and carried out a first-hand inspection of the construction status of the new Parliament building.

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Suresh S wrote:I watched this UNGA meeting this year up close.Friday evening traffic to manhattan was the worst since start of the pandemic. It took me 2 1/2 hrs to drive there from queens when usually it is half that much. I grew up in India in the 60s and 70s in a poor overcrowded country where even a journey in a bus was an ordeal for people everyday. India was either ignored and mentioned only for it,s extreme poverty. It,s leaders were pathetic in general, the professional politicians corrupt to the core. I read about India,s long history and religious texts having been born literally inside a lord hanuman temple.In 1987 I made a prediction that india will regain it,s lost glory during my generation. It was hard for anyone to believe it at the time when it was on no one,s radar.

I saw the prime minister,s arrival, his departure, the welcome in the white house and everywhere else, the UNGA address, the tone , the swagger, people,s love for him, the 5 minute takedown of pakis by sneha dubey at UNGA. And above all the unsaid, the body language the atmosphere.

Make no mistake a new superpower has arrived front and center on the world stage. You will hear all kinds of arguments, intellectualizations, critics. Ignore those.

It has been made possible my one man, Narender Damodardas Modi, One organization RSS, and the hidden hand of god in the form of the chinese virus.

I also like to thank and congratulate all of you on this board , I know many of you are from India,s pride the Indian Institutes of Technologies and all other institutes and medical colleges. You struggled, you achieved. Apne India ka nam roshan qia.

In conclusion all our achievements as a culture and civilization are due to our devotion to the ultimate truth Shiv, lord hanuman his avatar, lord Vishnu, Lord krishna. India,s ultimate destiny is spritual and will always remain so.

Jai Hind Jai Bharat
Wonderful articulation
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Have you observed this or felt this change??

Many people take social media very lightly. But let me tell you the consequences.

Take a minute to read:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441 ... 05409.html
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Suresh S wrote:I watched this UNGA meeting this year up close.Friday evening traffic to manhattan was the worst since start of the pandemic. It took me 2 1/2 hrs to drive there from queens when usually it is half that much. I grew up in India in the 60s and 70s in a poor overcrowded country where even a journey in a bus was an ordeal for people everyday. India was either ignored and mentioned only for it,s extreme poverty. It,s leaders were pathetic in general, the professional politicians corrupt to the core. I read about India,s long history and religious texts having been born literally inside a lord hanuman temple.In 1987 I made a prediction that india will regain it,s lost glory during my generation. It was hard for anyone to believe it at the time when it was on no one,s radar.

Jai Hind Jai Bharat
Indeed! Jai Hind Vande Mataram
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Jai Hind Jai Bharat
Nice post. But can you amplify the assertion in the following line,
"Make no mistake a new superpower has arrived front and center on the world stage." a bit more? Just why do you think that India has arrived as a super power on the world stage?
Thanks.
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

kit wrote:
The onion reveals its character after peeling off all the superficial layers., the real agenda is modi F@£$ farm laws !!
during the ongoing 'bharat band', an army convoy was stopped by the protesting 'farmers' & khalistani slogans were raised.
vijayk wrote:https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/c ... 2021-09-26
PM Modi visits new Parliament building construction site unannounced, spends an hour
PM Modi spent almost an hour at the site of the proposed Central Vista project and carried out a first-hand inspection of the construction status of the new Parliament building.

# central vista plan akhand bharat
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

Surprised to find this on Print

‘Sarkari Musalman’ isn’t a traitor. It’s a slur by Muslims who want you on warpath forever
Excerpts:
Sarkari Musalman is the worst of insults hurled at a Muslim who is perceived to be dissenting from the supposed monolith of the Muslim political narrative. It’s a euphemism for a traitor, and a “secularised” synonym for a kafir, the excommunicated. Whatever the word’s literal meaning — at its most literal, a government employee — the usage carries the connotation of a traitor, who, betraying the Muslim community, sold his soul and went over to the government for the proverbial “thirty pieces of silver”. That said, a similar pro-establishment person in Pakistan wouldn’t be called a Sarkari Musalman, nor in India, a pro-establishment Hindu, Sikh or Christian would be called a Sarkari Hindu, Sikh or Christian. Hence, this terminology is peculiarly Indian and exclusively Muslim, which defines a traitor to the supposed Muslim cause.
While there are many disparaging monikers to describe Muslims who advocate conciliation instead of confrontation with the majority Hindu community and the Indian State, there is none for the most rabid communalists, separatists or even terrorists.
The premise of permanent hostility with the State threw up labels like Sarkari Musalman for anyone who was seen to be aligned with the narrative of the State, popularly known as the ‘Idea of India’, of which democracy and secularism were the core elements. In the absence of an ideological commitment to democracy and secularism, these principles could, at best, be the second-best options for the ideologues whose narrative drew inspiration from mediaeval religious supremacism. Naturally, this would lead to a farcical situation where one could be seen posing as the zealous defender of the noble ideals of the Constitution, but actually harbouring an ideological antipathy to the same. Mere mouthing of liberal verbiage doesn’t suffice for a real commitment to those principles.
What makes this narrative preposterous is its demand of the Muslims in government and bureaucracy. It dictates that they should consider themselves representatives of the ‘Community’ in the government, that their primary loyalty should remain with it, and that their emotional commitment to the State should be calibrated according to the attitude of the ‘Community’.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/yogi ... 210927.htm
Yogi effect? UP parties shy away from nominating criminals

With the Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh taking credit for cracking down on criminals and making it an election issue, political parties are now having a rethink on aligning with those who have a criminal background but also enjoy influence in their areas.
Aldonkar
BRFite

Post by Aldonkar »

sanjayc wrote:
nachiket wrote:People will vote based on their local scenario and considerations. There are hardly any Muslims in Punjab so the pro-Muslim tilt of the congis is neither visible nor relevant. Even in Bengal where it was very much visible (for the TMC) and had real world impacts on Hindus, we saw what happened. People's voting preferences are not based on one issue even one that is so starkly evident and alarming (to us) as this one.
Have you seen Muslims or Christians in any part of India voting for BJP based on "local scenarios and considerations"? Or are these local scenarios only visible to Hindu males?
I cannot speak for Muslims, but I know that in Goa Christians voted for BJP in great numbers some years ago and even elected Manohar Parrikar from Mapusa the main town of Bardez. He was extremely popular and I believe that the BJP has kept power in Goa since. As far as I know, there was no communal friction between the Cristian and Hindu inhabitants in the past or since. I do not live in Goa, but my grandparents were from there/
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

astrological predictions for the coming future 2021- 2036
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Aldonkar wrote:
sanjayc wrote: Have you seen Muslims or Christians in any part of India voting for BJP based on "local scenarios and considerations"? Or are these local scenarios only visible to Hindu males?
I cannot speak for Muslims, but I know that in Goa Christians voted for BJP in great numbers some years ago and even elected Manohar Parrikar from Mapusa the main town of Bardez. He was extremely popular and I believe that the BJP has kept power in Goa since. As far as I know, there was no communal friction between the Cristian and Hindu inhabitants in the past or since. I do not live in Goa, but my grandparents were from there/
BJP actually got less seats than INC in Goa in the last assembly elections. It was INC's utter incompetency which helped BJP form the government at the last minute. That said, the konkan belt Christians are quite comfortable in their skin, i think one of the reasons is most of their ancestors converted in the 16th,17th and 18th centuries, where as the more vocal, radical, extreme evangelists in other parts are very recent converts and have an irrational hatred towards the religion and customs of their ancestors.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

^ you mean Goa was spared God’s love?

Goa must be unique in the global depredations of this desert creed. Or perhaps you can benefit from shefali vaidya’s YouTube video on the grace of the Christians. She is from that region.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Perhaps a little refresher on the Goan Inquisition would better inform any pronouncements made in this regard.

Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

There was supposed to be a Bharat bandh yesterday. I take it beyond the usual places, no one noticed it?

This was supposedly in support of the middle man camping at Singhu border…
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

Punjab impact. Kerala lesser impact. Elsewhere, "..... tree falling in a forest with no one around, was their sound?" - Non event.
Tanaji wrote:There was supposed to be a Bharat bandh yesterday. I take it beyond the usual places, no one noticed it?

Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Goan inquisition has nothing to do with the current day goan politics. I come from the same parts, so need no lecture from Shefali Vaidya. Christian politics is entirely different in Goa, it is different compared to TN which in turn is different compared to KL. Even within same states they have different political ambitions and different dynamics, in the last elections we saw the small but influential Kerala asyrian jacobites support BJP where as the catholics and malankara orthodox went with the congress. One needs to remember that politics has a lot to do with socio-economics as well. We constantly hear 35% of Punjab is made up of Hindu and Sikh dalits, and yet BSP which is the defacto dalit party can barely bag two seats in Punjab where as it wins enough seats to form government in UP. The reason is the socio-economic condition of the dalits in PJ is not the same as in UP, MP or Bihar, in PJ many dalits are successful businessmen and land owners. So the dalit vote is split in PJ between SAD, INC and maybe in future AAP. Similarly many christians in Goa and KL were land owning class who benefited from govt jobs, education etc , unlike the more recent converts in other states who were mostly from the lower socio-economic strata. This is why a party like UGDP does not think of aligning itself with BJP as a political suicide.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Tanaji wrote:There was supposed to be a Bharat bandh yesterday. I take it beyond the usual places, no one noticed it?

Zero in south except the usual kisan morchas taking a procession and giving a letter to the district commissioner. In Karnataka, the rickshaw unions said they support the farmers and are in solidarity but they won't go off the roads. Other than the usual ruckus in PJ, HR and parts of Delhi, no one gives a damn about the farm laws and the Rakesh Dakait gang anymore.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

we are left speechless.

this simply cannot go unchallenged by other pillars of democracy

The judiciary will not have to step into the shoes of lawmakers only when the legislature revisits laws and reforms them to suit the needs of the time and people, said Chief Justice of India (CJI) NV Ramana |

https://hindustantimes.com/india-news/c ... 20643.html
via@utkarsh_aanand · 26 Sep
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

now, the britshits have only some tattered VIP banians and a few motheaten langotes.

They are made to stand everywhere they go, desperately looking for trade deals

Kursi nashin, indeed!!

“During the British rule, a certificate was required, called Kursi nashin, in order to be able to sit on a chair while waiting for or visiting a British officer or gentleman.” Thanks martyrs for making Britishers to leave.
via@ashwani_mahajan

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

^Fair enough but it is of as much relevance to the Jesus project in India as the internecine Catholic Protestant blood sport. We don't give a french-for-seal whether the Lutherans call Catholics polytheists or fellow Chritists. None of our atheist/heathen business.

By the same metric, heathenism need not concern the believers.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The ground seems to be slipping away for these thooker guys in telengana

This blind hatred of the utterly sidelined and marginalized.

kuch bhi, kuch bhi

the visceral fear is that Modi would have not only inscribed his indelible mark on history but also installed an "in your face" enduring reminder in the heart of lootyens dilli, forever diminishing its hyped up aura and signifying the reawakening of Bharat

the resonating dharmic poojas will ensure the intellectual indigestion of the wokes, commies, and congis for years to come.

willing to wager good money that the mafia will not attend, mama mia and beti will be abroad for "scheduled" medical check up, and baba will be in bang cock

As per SC judgment, Parliament is the basic structure of the Constitution. The Theory of Separation of Powers says the executive can't interfere in the activities of the judiciary or legislature. PM Modi is a part of that executive: AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi (1/2)

If PM goes alone and inspects construction of Parliament, I believe it's wrong. It's a violation of Theory of Separation of Powers. Speaker of Lok Sabha is custodian of the House. Why wasn't he with PM Modi? PM should not have gone alone: AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi (2/2)
via@ANI·16h
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

chetak wrote:The ground seems to be slipping away for these thooker guys in telengana

kuch bhi, kuch bhi

the visceral fear is that Modi would have not only inscribed his indelible mark on history but also installed an "in your face" enduring reminder in the heart of lootyens dilli, forever diminishing its hyped up aura and signifying the reawakening of Bharat

the resonating dharmic poojas will ensure the intellectual indigestion of the wokes, commies, and congis for years to come.

willing to wager good money that the mafia will not attend, mama mia and beti will be abroad for "scheduled" medical check up, and baba will be in bang cock

As per SC judgment, Parliament is the basic structure of the Constitution. The Theory of Separation of Powers says the executive can't interfere in the activities of the judiciary or legislature. PM Modi is a part of that executive: AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi (1/2)

If PM goes alone and inspects construction of Parliament, I believe it's wrong. It's a violation of Theory of Separation of Powers. Speaker of Lok Sabha is custodian of the House. Why wasn't he with PM Modi? PM should not have gone alone: AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi (2/2)
via@ANI·16h
Owaisi is pulling a fast one. For the benefit of ignorant Amrikis and Amriki-pasands.

There is no such thing as executive branch in Indian constitution. It’s just parliament that rules through the union cabinet headed by the prime minister. They are all MPs only.

These effers don’t have a single honest or truthful bone in their miserable bodies.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KLNMurthy wrote:
chetak wrote:The ground seems to be slipping away for these thooker guys in telengana

kuch bhi, kuch bhi

via@ANI·16h
Owaisi is pulling a fast one. For the benefit of ignorant Amrikis and Amriki-pasands.

There is no such thing as executive branch in Indian constitution. It’s just parliament that rules through the union cabinet headed by the prime minister. They are all MPs only.

It's ridiculous of owasi to comment and betray his utter ignorance, it's only a construction site.

LS speaker is in charge of only the functional house and not the building per se.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

PM in the Westminister model is called "the dictatorship of the Prime Minister". He is head of the executive, commands the majority in the legislature, i.e. Parliament. He usually appoints Judges.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^ All this is noise and froth. Doubt anyone cares anymore.

The moves afoot to systematically cut institutional funding and laundering sources - the co-op banks (in MH) and agri-mandis (in PJ) and donation based medical colleges (via NEET) and NIA crackdowns on pulis-mafia ties (e.g., MH) and edging FICN outta circulation by formalizing the economy and wire transfers (pak badly hit since DeMo) - are the real deal.

Was hoping the realty sector - another big neta funder - would also have impact but there's ways to go clearly. Only.