2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by darshan »

Thinking from the future perspective and biowars, various protocols and efficiencies would have to be rolled out. Public would have to be at the front of this. India is elections based. The present GoI cares about things. The next one may not. So public always need to keep that in mind. MH and Delhi are prime examples of what things would look like.

The same judicial branch that's wasting govt's precious time has always stood quiet about protests, unequal law enforcements, etc.

There are also many conjectures like kumbh and elections. People are only complaining about these as they are controllable. No one complains about islamist gatherings going on since the pandemic has started. As we all know that no one will be able to control. SC just looks other way instead of questioning Govt every Friday about it. Many islamist funerals have had thousands gathered. Gathering of hundreds is very common. Way more than and frequent than any Hindu wedding. This same islamists after gatherings do disperse into all walks of life. So if we are not going to start our lists with the obvious reoccurring events that kept the virus circulating, then let's not start our lists with kumbh.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

In a couple of months when the monsoon hits the flu cases will taper, people will go back to the way they were abandoning all precautions and good practices. The government too will be desperate to make up for the lost tax revenue and will look the other way. The pessimist in me says when things go back to normal its because the virus would have burned itself out or people would have developed natural immunity and not because of government actions or because of our public developing self-discipline or even vaccine.

Despite the Burqas and Arundathis of this world showing pictures straight out of crematoriums our people continue to remain nonchalant. A local TV channel in my town captured a famous jewelry shop which was openly breaching the lockdown protocols. The worst part was there were atleast 70 to 80 people jampacked inside the shop. Upon interviewing all of them had the same thing to say " We have weddings in our family, we need to shop, what to do only". Unless you have a China like government to seal people inside their homes there is nothing any government can do when people are so careless.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

When things go back to normal i hope Modi takes this opportunity to reshuffle the cabinet which is long overdue. I know there isn't much bench strength he can rely on but with just 3 yrs left in his current term he needs to make every day count from here onwards. Other than Amit Shah, Piyush Goyal, Nitin Gadkari, Rajnath Singh, S Jaishankar and to some extent Smriti Irani the rest of them have been completely useless. Start with Javedkar, Ravishankar Prasad and Dr Harshavardhan.

The other task for Modi is to not bring in any new laws that gives the BIF a lightning rod to create more ruckus especially if better outcomes can be achieved by taking administrative steps instead of introducing more laws. Case in point the CAA, the rules are yet to be formed 2 yrs after passing the law. Similarly farm laws are now put on hold to further "review" them. Instead the government could have adjusted the MSP purchases based on actual production data instead of the currently skewed system where it benefits only PJ and HR. What baffles me is some of the cabinet ministers are political lightweights who will struggle to win panchayat elections on their own if not for a BJP ticket and a Modi poster. What is the strategy in keeping such people in the cabinet for so long ?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

two known people passed away yesterday. Both were doctors.

they had not taken even the first dose.

180 out of 200 deaths in #Karnataka yesterday are people who were eligible for #Vaccination but did not go for it. Bloody Congress you have blood on your hands for the concerted campaign against Vaccination in January. Vaccine Resistance/Hesitancy is a Killer
via@surnell · Apr 28
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

chetak wrote:two known people passed away yesterday. Both were doctors.

180 out of 200 deaths in #Karnataka yesterday are people who were eligible for #Vaccination but did not go for it. Bloody Congress you have blood on your hands for the concerted campaign against Vaccination in January. Vaccine Resistance/Hesitancy is a Killer
via@surnell · Apr 28
Aakhon dekhi baat... During initial rollout for HCW phase let alone doctors even the nurses and ward boys were hestitant to take the tika. Such was the histeria created by libturds.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ritesh wrote:
chetak wrote:two known people passed away yesterday. Both were doctors.

via@surnell · Apr 28
Aakhon dekhi baat... During initial rollout for HCW phase let alone doctors even the nurses and ward boys were hestitant to take the tika. Such was the histeria created by libturds.

the congis and pappu have blood on their hands.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Can someone post their anti vaccine statements?
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

VACCINE FOR MUDI MUST REZINE

Why are there election rallies when Covid is raging?
Well guess who opposed digital election campaign?

Nine parties oppose Election Commission of India plan for digital campaign in Bihar
Bihar in-charge for Congress Shaktisinh Gohil, RJD RS MP Manoj K. Jha, CPI (ML) general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharjee, RLSP president Upendra Kushwaha, CPI general secretary D. Raja, CPI(M) general secretary Sitaram Yechury, among others, were present at the meeting.
Virtual campaign discriminatory and violative of equality norms: Opposition to EC
RJD, Congress, the Left parties and others have argued that the concept “is socially and economically discriminatory” and, thus, against the “principle of equality” and “violative of a level-playing field in the democratic exercise” as virtual campaigns could exclude a large section of the rural people and the poor who have no access to digital connectivity.

Both BJP and JDU appeared supportive of the proposal at the EC representatives’ meeting with political parties in Patna a few days ago
Indian Anti Vaxxers
This is what SP leader Akhilesh Yadav said about Covid vaccines. "How can i trust BJP's vaccine?" This is from Jan 2021.

Of course he and his family got the vaccines.

Akhilesh Yadav had opposed 'BJP's vaccine his relatives get vaccinated against Covid-19

18/MAR/2021 - How Chhattisgarh Is Deliberately Inviting COVID-19 To Stay Over
The state administration has relaxed due to the continued absence of CM Baghel, who has been busy with electioneering in Assam and Bengal. As a result, COVID cases have surged.
Congress urges EC to act against BJP over its free Covid vaccine promise to poll-bound Bihar
Last edited by vimal on 30 Apr 2021 23:49, edited 2 times in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Mudi must rejine.
Punjabi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Punjabi »

Call me paranoid and perhaps might get banned...
While no doubt, GOI overconfidence late last year and becoming less vigilant and people not giving a hoot about precautions, melas, elections all contributed to this mess. It is also gut wrenching to see the worst of Indians to each other...blackmarket, making money on others' misery is nothing to be proud of...
BIFs are quiet for now, plotting their move with their gora masters to lay it all on Modi's feet. I also feel the XideoMala and Xingoopingoos made an unspoken deal of live and let live and India gets shafted as a result. They correctly identified that Indians are bit sleep at the wheel and stopped raw materials etc. just at the right time to let this thing blow up...
Even if nothing else, they should throw the shaatir Kejudean/Kanjriwaal out and order death sentence for blackmarketers and looters... people are transporting dead bodies and stopping half way and say 10,000 Rupees charge...WTF? have we lost our moral compass??? I am ashamed to be an Indian when I heard that from my brother.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

@Punjabi, there's lot more than that going on. Yes you should be ashamed to call yourself Indian instead of Bharatiya.

However, that's not how wars are won. Figure out what's that you can do. In last 12 months, I have donated more than I have earned. I'm picking up whatever overtime that I can get to keep that going. Same thing about keeping my self from getting infected. One can't donate if in hospital or dead.

Yogi had stepped up on charges. But courts aren't moving to fast track. Judiciary is wasting govt's precious time by making them do daily statuses but they aren't out there with law enforcement prosecuting on the spot.

To borrow from BMD, salvos keep coming but you gotta fight and figure out how to knock them out and not run out of shots.

This is only the first virus. Is there anything else coming? Even if there's not, a vaccination every year will require lot of resources and efficiency for country like India where public still hasn't changed the lifestyle to reduce comorbidities. No medicine can save you if you like to indulge in diabetes, blocked arteries, etc. Chinese aren't just going to head home without a fight.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Punjabi wrote:Call me paranoid and perhaps might get banned...
While no doubt, GOI overconfidence late last year and becoming less vigilant and people not giving a hoot about precautions, melas, elections all contributed to this mess. It is also gut wrenching to see the worst of Indians to each other...blackmarket, making money on others' misery is nothing to be proud of...
BIFs are quiet for now, plotting their move with their gora masters to lay it all on Modi's feet. I also feel the XideoMala and Xingoopingoos made an unspoken deal of live and let live and India gets shafted as a result. They correctly identified that Indians are bit sleep at the wheel and stopped raw materials etc. just at the right time to let this thing blow up...
Even if nothing else, they should throw the shaatir Kejudean/Kanjriwaal out and order death sentence for blackmarketers and looters... people are transporting dead bodies and stopping half way and say 10,000 Rupees charge...WTF? have we lost our moral compass??? I am ashamed to be an Indian when I heard that from my brother.
Right, the gormint came and said lets go balle balle in a shaadi with no mask and 5000 of our closest acquaintances, udde vaad, lets go to Goa mask free baby, then udde baad, lets skip the vaccine Johnny Walker will save us
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

darshan wrote:Chinese aren't just going to head home without a fight.
Talking of chinese, opindia/tfi reports they have started amassing troops again in Ladhak.

If they come looking for a fight, hope govt allows forces to give a bloody nose to these little busturds and single child emperors.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Things are terrible right now, hearing of so many people dying. When you begin to the recognize the names of the dead, whether it is celebrities or your own friends and relatives, you know the pandemic is hitting where it really hurts. A good friend's elderly mother is fighting for her life and there is no oxygen (what little they had ran out) and no beds in Delhi. The city of my birth is becoming a Shamshan ghat.

This lady is not to blame, but those who completely disregarded the reality of the pandemic are. They have not only caused the death of their loved ones but of countless others. I know of a physician couple who took their son's baraat with 100 people, 50 of them now have COVID, the groom's mother in-law is dead, his sister's husband on a ventilator. Countless others have also died. Most of these people are well educated, in the field and should have known better.

Kejriwal should be hung from the nearest post for crimes against humanity.

And of course Mudi Shud Rejine :evil:
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Remember this great historian, William Dalrymple? Here is his "The Great Escape”

William Dalrymple: Hate and hubris of the perfumed elite, and the Robert Clive-esque sociopathic display of racism in the face of death
With his tail tucked between his legs, William Dalrymple fled to Sri Lanka and posted a picture from there, of tall coconut trees and the ocean in the distance, to tell the unwashed masses that while he enjoyed the smell of their death, he would rather do it from afar.
And, then on titter @DalrympleWill
I need to apologise for a post yesterday about leaving Delhi to avoid COVID. It was intented to reassure worrried friends & family, but caused understandable anger for being tone deaf & reeking with privilege. I am very sorry for the upset that it has caused.
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

chetak wrote:
ritesh wrote: Aakhon dekhi baat... During initial rollout for HCW phase let alone doctors even the nurses and ward boys were hestitant to take the tika. Such was the histeria created by libturds.

the congis and pappu have blood on their hands.
and their piddis:

sorrya$$ toonist satish acharya, who had made many pathetic toons spreading suspicion against the vaccines.
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

chanakyaa wrote:Remember this great historian, William Dalrymple? Here is his "The Great Escape”

William Dalrymple: Hate and hubris of the perfumed elite, and the Robert Clive-esque sociopathic display of racism in the face of death
With his tail tucked between his legs, William Dalrymple fled to Sri Lanka and posted a picture from there, of tall coconut trees and the ocean in the distance, to tell the unwashed masses that while he enjoyed the smell of their death, he would rather do it from afar.
I need to apologise for a post yesterday about leaving Delhi to avoid COVID. It was intented to reassure worrried friends & family, but caused understandable anger for being tone deaf & reeking with privilege. I am very sorry for the upset that it has caused.
he atleast apologised. some bhaiwood 'celebs' like disha patni, tiger shroff, ranbeer kapoor, alia bhatt etc scooted off to the maldives & have been 'instagramming' their chikni pics from there. really degenerate behaviour. understandably, earned the ire of many of their fans.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

AajTak journalist 'Rohit Sardana' passes away

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 325680.cms

Pretty sad on whats going on twitter. Peacefools are all celebrating the death.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Primus wrote:Most of these people are well educated, in the field and should have known better.
This is the jist of it. Reminds me of HIV education campaigns where "educated" tribe chimed in about how science has progressed and it's a disease like any other. Then suddenly truck drivers started thinking that all that they had to do was take a shower after the pit stop. Wash off the organ and everything will be fine.

Folks please engage service class like house help and get them vaccinated. Give them days off as an incentive upon vaccination. Sometimes fever does kick in so it's best to give them few days off.
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

shravanp wrote:AajTak journalist 'Rohit Sardana' passes away

on an unprecedented scale. while most of these scum hid their glee behind the laughing emojis of pukis & shot inanities at the modi govt after the pulwama attack with the veneer of 'patriotism', this time they took all their masks off. no soon that RS left this wretched world, the hyena-pack even raided wikipedia & defaced his photos & page with more than 500 edits! the amount & intensity of sheer hatred they displayed, right from the desi to the puki jihadis to those settled in gora-lands, can be explained by nothing other than the indoctrination & inebriation from/of their aasmaani kitaab!
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

ra_bies sums it up perfectly! these are the asurs & raakshasas of the new age!
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Dunno. If I had passed away and was watching the show from the ether, would be really flattered if all these BIFs and scums were celebrating my passing. It would imply that I lived a life doing something positive for my civiliZation. The so called RW should understand that this is not a popularity contest and if those that want to destroy your civilization, celebrate harm to you, it means it’s a life well led.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

chanakyaa wrote:With his tail tucked between his legs, William Dalrymple fled to Sri Lanka and posted a picture from there, of tall coconut trees and the ocean in the distance, to tell the unwashed masses that while he enjoyed the smell of their death, he would rather do it from afar.
In that case, a perfect opportunity to ban this cheeky bugger from coming back to India and revoke his visa permanently. Should forward to someone in the MEA.
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

triank wrote:Image

ra_bies sums it up perfectly! these are the asurs & raakshasas of the new age!
what is it with loosing people seemingly on the indic side? so many of the rakshasas on the other side of the profession are there as well. Truly Paapi chirayuu in Kaliyug.
Manohar Parrikar Ji was a gem of a Defence Minister taken early as well with Sushma Swaraj ji as well.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

triank wrote:

on an unprecedented scale. while most of these scum hid their glee behind the laughing emojis of pukis & shot inanities at the modi govt after the pulwama attack with the veneer of 'patriotism', this time they took all their masks off. no soon that RS left this wretched world, the hyena-pack even raided wikipedia & defaced his photos & page with more than 500 edits! the amount & intensity of sheer hatred they displayed, right from the desi to the puki jihadis to those settled in gora-lands, can be explained by nothing other than the indoctrination & inebriation from/of their aasmaani kitaab!

Renowned journalist Shri Rohit Sardana was a former ABVP karyakarta

Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) ( transl. All Indian Student Council) is a right-wing all India student organisation affiliated to the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)

and, that, boys and girls, is the major khujli for India's rejected and abandoned muslims, whom jinnah did not want, did not take or even welcome into pukilund because he saw them as a burden. they are the ones abusing Rohit Sardana today, despite the fact that every muslim "journalist" and his/her halal reportage is always anti Hindu and sharia compliant

their target, as ever, remains the RSS

ॐ शांति
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

chanakyaa wrote:Remember this great historian, William Dalrymple? Here is his "The Great Escape”

The news is that the Sri Lankan strain of chineese virus is far more devastating than the Indian strain. May be that news is what made this british rat rethink about his jump to Sri Lanka.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Heard that all four : Ali Ka Butt, Ran Phir , Tigger et al have returned to Desh!!
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Australians to face five-year jail or hefty fine if they return home from India
Melbourne: Threatening a five-year jail term or hefty fine, the Australian government temporarily barred its citizens from entering the country if they happened to be in India within 14 days of their intended arrival.
Are we still facing ventilators shortage? I see many countries adding ventilators among the medical items that are being shipped to India. Last year, many companies were in a race to develop ventilators and few of them reached approval state as well. Is the current demand so high or we did not place enough orders last year & build up enough capacity?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Excellent article by @Dev_Fadnavis on what happened in BKC Police Station as a reply to Mumbai Police Officer Julio Ribeiro.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Former RJD MP and mafia don mohammad shahabuddin dies of COVID-19.

Fellow convict and political beneficiary lulloo yadav will be heartbroken.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Inko lagta hai 25000 Sign Complete hote hi Modi Resign Kar Dega

Sasta maal phook ke people think they can do a pappu and bring about a regime change.

Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

So Adar Poonawalla has absconded from India and going to start production in the UK at the behest of his US masters. That probably explains the massive constraints and issues with vaccine production. The opium trade continues. They never stop bowing to their East India masters. Their contributions in this pandemic are insignificant but compared to other businessmen they have contributed nothing. But this group has indemnity with media.

High time, the government clears Zydus Cadilla vaccine which was stuck in bureaucratic loopholes while giving preference to SII vaccine.
Last edited by Jarita on 01 May 2021 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

This is what needs to be brought to daily stand ups arranged by courts. Fast tracked prosecutions within a week under NSA and terrorism acts. If judiciary wants to be a hero then this is where they need to start.
6 who made and sold 5,000 fake Remdesivir vials by mixing salt, glucose and water nabbed in Gujarat
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/05/01/ ... n-gujarat/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

No surprise here. If citizens of India want to see brighter future, then they need to assure that the center gets to execute their allocated powers and other branches stay within their allocated region.
“We mean business. You will arrange everything now”: Delhi HC threatens contempt proceedings against centre if Delhi does not get allocated oxygen
https://www.opindia.com/2021/05/delhi-h ... et-oxygen/
A Division Bench of Justices Vipin Sanghi and Rekha Palli of the Delhi High Court is hearing a batch of oxygen shortage in Delhi, and today’s hearing was also like the previous days, with hospitals complaining that they are running out of oxygen. While the hospitals said that they are not getting adequate supply, the suppliers said that they are supplying the allotted quantity but the hospitals are demanding more oxygen.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Jarita wrote:So Adar Poonawalla has absconded from India and going to start production in the UK at the behest of his US masters. That probably explains the massive constraints and issues with vaccine production. The opium trade continues. They never stop bowing to their East India masters. Their contributions in this pandemic are insignificant but compared to other businessmen they have contributed nothing. But this group has indemnity with media.

High time, the government clears Zydus Cadilla vaccine which was stuck in bureaucratic loopholes while giving preference to SII vaccine.
We need more companies like SII. The next biggest after SII is Bharat Biotech which will have production capacity of 700 Million only in July and a Billion in December. At this rate it will take SII, Bharat Biotech and upcoming ones like Zydus and E Biologicals at least 1.5 years to vaccinate the total population with 2 shots. To counter similar pandemics in the future we need at least 5-6 companies with Billion plus vials production capacity each to be able to vaccinate the entire population in 2-3 months and have spare capacity to export it to help other countries.

Not just China even the US and its poodles have not liked the goodwill and stature India gets when it exports Vaccines to the rest of the world and hence the restrictions in raw materials export to India and the pressure on SII to start operations in Europe.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Jarita wrote:So Adar Poonawalla has absconded from India and going to start production in the UK at the behest of his US masters. That probably explains the massive constraints and issues with vaccine production. The opium trade continues. They never stop bowing to their East India masters. Their contributions in this pandemic are insignificant but compared to other businessmen they have contributed nothing. But this group has indemnity with media.

What? Who left,when? Is he a magician who can make single handedly all the vaccine. He happens to be businessman who was at right place at right time.
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

Let's together help Chennai fight the pandemic. If you can work from home, have access to internet, a laptop & a mobile phone, and speak fluent Tamil & English, join COVID-19 Unified Command Center: Chennai

[img]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0TOh8CVEAQ ... name=large
[/img]

https://twitter.com/guidance_tn/status/ ... 45733?s=21
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Has SII mentioned that they are stopping production in India and will continue it in UK? Seems like there is immense pressure by GoI and other State Governments to supply as max stocks as possible for domestic consumption due to which SII is not able to meet export commitments. So probably SII wants to set up another like in UK to meet Export commitments (again if UK allows exporting to be done from their plants). Eventually, SII might stop production of Covishield in India (I doubt AZ will renew its licence with SII once current contract expires...) and I hope GoI helps SII transition to one of the upcoming Indian vaccines because like it or not, SII has acquired expertise of producing vaccines at massive scale which is badly needed now. Much of the learning curve has already been scaled by SII and would save time.
Last edited by Zynda on 01 May 2021 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SI is maybe starting new plants in the UK to supply those markets.

The Indian plants of SI will remain where they are and keep producing vaccines as they have always done.

no one would have done for India what adar poonawalla has done at the verbal request of Modi.

Strength of character is seen in a crisis. adar poonawalla has shown his sterling character.

the many commie scum on social media and in woke op ed pieces who are demanding free vaccinations are showing their lack of character and are the enemies of the Indian state.

without SI's continued cooperation, there is no vaccination program possible in India.

if some are thinking of nationalizing SI, it will collapse within the week, run into the ground by deadbeat one exam wonder @h0!e$

and after all that he has done, this is adar poonawalla's position today.

Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Zynda wrote:Has SII mentioned that they are stopping production in India and will continue it in UK? Seems like there is immense pressure by GoI and other State Governments to supply as max stocks as possible for domestic consumption due to which SII is not able to meet export commitments. So probably SII wants to set up another like in UK to meet Export commitments (again if UK allows exporting to be done from their plants). Eventually, SII might stop production of Covishield in India (I doubt AZ will renew its licence with SII once current contract expires...) and I hope GoI helps SII transition to one of the upcoming Indian vaccines because like it or not, SII has acquired expertise of producing vaccines at massive scale which is badly needed now. Much of the learning curve has already been scaled by SII and would save time.

This guy Poonawallah has been changing statements every month. BB is committed to vaccinate India mission but somehow I feel like I don't get that vibe from Poonawallah...I dunno...the vibe I get is he is prioritising profits/his business, which is understandable to a certain extent but I don't get the same level of confidence from Poonawallah that I get from BB MD.
Allegiance to the empire continues. I am so sick and tired of how India respects the opium traders for building businesses with Indian resources and on Indian soil and from the largesse of the Indian people. And consistently, their links to the empire keep coming to the fore.

What on earth are we grateful for - protecting people who after staying in India for centuries still claim foreign roots, who used Indian resources to build fabulous wealth under the empire while Indians were suffering and who now get protection from the media and are always ready to fund and sponsor BIF. This is a trend.

And this guy Poonawalla is shameless. He has built this capability with the largesse of the country. Now he wants to scale up in the UK.

Why is the Cadilla vaccine stuck? Obviously because someone wanted it stuck. It has been tested on kids as well.

And please don’t justify this Poonawalla absconding from India. There are many Indian businessmen who are part of the supply chain who are still here and providing what it takes. They are doing it without blowing their trumpet. When you don’t feel this land is yours, you run away when the going gets hot.