2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Ambar »

vijayk wrote:
Ambar wrote:Ah ! So MLA Renukacharya threatens to quit the party now ! Guess he was sleeping all this while when other RSS/Bajrang Dal workers were routinely being harassed by Police and killed by jihadis. Now that the anger is boiling out of streets and party workers want to physically throw out the BJP MPs and MLAs, he fears about his seat and wants to quit the party !
they should create a NIA task force to investigate criminal jihadi terror all across India and their enablers (INC/TMC/CPM/AAP)
What will a NIA task force do saar ? Even the local police chowki maintains a up-to-date database of trouble makers including jihadis but the police are either incapable or restricted from acting against the shantidoot community.

BJP's fall needs a deeper analysis. With INC weakened and BJP wandering around haplessly confused, the country is headed towards political uncertainty the likes of which we have not seen since late 70s. What followed the 70s were tumultuous 80s and 90s with high unemployment, anemic economic growth, large riots, protests, terrorism, separatist movements everywhere, political chaos and some 8 prime ministers , its a miracle the country remained in one piece.

BJP at the local level (read MLA,MLC, corporator, panchayat president etc) are no different than Congress or NCP or RJD or any other party. And i don't expect them to be different when many of them have jumped parties just to remain in power. So it is preposterous to suggest counter-jihadism should be a state level matter when we know the caliber of our average neta. This is why BJP's messaging (so called pro-hindutva, pro-national security) must come from top-down. If a BJP corporator or MLA can contest election on the poster of NaMo, what stops the PM and HM from cracking the whip on incompetent state chief ministers and state cabinet ministers ? It baffles me how IPS officers even in BJP run states don't give a damn about the elected members of the government, it is almost as if they know these guys have no idea how to use their power and are in office only temporarily.

Keeping the BJP High Command aside, party has let complacency and lethargy set in. After all when everyone goes out to seek votes in name of NaMo who needs strong leaders at the state level ? We see this MP where there is no alternative to Shivraj Singh, we see this in Gujarat where the party had 3 CMs in 6 yrs, we see this in Rajasthan where there is no heir to Vasundhara Raje, in Chattisgarh with no leader after Raman Singh and in Haryana where there is no leader at all. This almost feels like Congress after the death of Rajiv but in Congress' case they had a lot of seasoned leaders on the bench and they could rule directly and indirectly for another 3 terms between 1990 and 2014. Unless the party can identify strong leaders, and strong replacements to those leaders in every major state, it will be looking at a bleak future once Modi calls it a day .

After having witnessed the incompetence of Amit Shah and Doval for several years now, i fully agree with some who during NaMo's first term said the reason we are not witnessing any major terror incidents is not because our security services have suddenly become competent but it is because Pakistan realizes that bomb blasts don't get the results anymore, it is much more efficient to organize riots and do drive-by killings for the shock factor.

If things are this bad in mid-2022, i shudder to imagine what 2023 has in store for us when we approach assembly elections in 6 states followed by the general elections.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

vijayk wrote:If you don't use your own police machinery to protect lawless jihadi filth, how are you going to win wars?
vijayk gaaru, police don't fight wars nor soldiers fight Indian citizens.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

That is why you need massa style military like police. They are aligned in their thinking about threats. And have absolute monopoly over violence.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Vayutuvan wrote:
vijayk wrote:If you don't use your own police machinery to protect lawless jihadi filth, how are you going to win wars?
vijayk gaaru, police don't fight wars nor soldiers fight Indian citizens.
?

What about anti-naxal CRPF (CoBRA) and other police unit operators (C-60 of Maharashtra), Greyhounds (AP/TL)..
Antrix
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Antrix »

vmalik wrote:
venkat_kv wrote:
Vmalik Saar,
Which other genuine leaders that were present in 2000's time frame that you think would have come to power and were hence prevented? The only guy i can see now are LK Advani, Nitin Gadkari and Rajnath Singh. Assuming they can come to power with their speeches and pointers about corruption in 2014, do you think any of these would have taken the actions that would probably satisfy your requests.

Nithin Gadkari is even more of the do your work and everyone will recognize it kind of character (and he is doing good work in infrastructure no doubt), but would that alone get him re-elected and bring back BJP in 2019 and if they didn't come in would the Supreme Court have a hearing of Ram Janma bhoomi and would there be any work on Kashi Viswananth corridor (mind you the complaints from malsis were always there, the BJP has worked in the background through different people and institutions to get things off the ground in a non violent manner which is their sole duty/responsibility when they have power.

They cannot behave like lavanasur and say they believe in anarchy and if the country burns its okay. Even in the "ground reporting" videos from Do politics" and Harsh Vardhan Tripathi during UP elections showed that Hindutva and crime prevention formed a good portion of people voting preference, development and jobs are also a big preference. If you can get development activities out of the gate you will have people also supporting you compared to only rabble rousing with unpad puncturewalas day in and day out.

the state BJP units must first take steps to maintain law and order -surely the ones committing the murder would be someone who is very poor and the same PFI buggers or any other NGO's will beg for money in their name.These are just malsic pawns in the much larger scheme of things with the puppet masters hiding behind.
This "pasmanda muslim" BS should be a major redflag even for the all the supporters who are going along with the 56D chess moves BS and trying to rationalize utter pusillanimity. These people, genuinely, are too stupid or just cowards. I was one of those until recently... trying to downplay hesitancy from the leadership..."Real world is too complex"... or "Cant deal in black and white"...

At this point, I'm totally onboard the accelerationist train... i.e. hit the rock bottom as soon as possible. Hindu population can't allow itself to be caught defenceless in a street war, when the pissfull population reaches unmanageable levels.

As Hindus, you've to solve this problem backwards. That a nationwide street fight and call for partition from the otherside is inevitable whether in 10/20/30 years from now. Are you going to cede even an inch of land? ofcourse not... Next street fight should be the last. Internalize a simple fact that this land that we call bharat, belongs to Hindus and no one else. So, if a street fight is inevitable, have it when the numbers are still on your side. Elect congressis and deshdrohis across the country so we are in that fight 10 years from now, not 20.

Bhajipayion ko "hinduize indian islam" ki bimari lagi hai...like many sickular chewts before them.

The difference between Congress and BJP wrt Hindu-Muslim is this :

Congress will put the frog i.e. Hindus on the hot sizzling grill. We will feel the full force of the heat, will get burnt badly but atleast have a jolt to force us to react.

BJP will slow boil the frog/Hindus and suddenly, it will be too late to do anything.

https://twitter.com/keypadguerilla/stat ... 6D8T1OKmbA

This must happen to every top BJP leader.

Bonus : For those who say “wHy doNt HiNdoOs tAkE to tHe StReeTs haIn jI??”

This is what BJP does to Hindus who protest. Compare this to their treatment to Peacefuls and Khalistanis.

https://twitter.com/listen2dil/status/1 ... GrF0hlPj0g
Last edited by Antrix on 28 Jul 2022 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Imma Bounce @AintNoFugazi
where is @Tejasvi_Surya

Saiprasad Rao @sai1951

@Tejasvi_Surya is busy with Kargill celebrations at Kashmir. His next visit will be Delhi. No time for Karnataka.

Chandrakanth @chanz707

Hope Delhi police will keep him there for the FIR they filed. Absolutely no use from him for KA.
I say if he have guts, he should file nomination from some north state.
Antrix
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Antrix »

RajaRudra wrote: I am pretty late to the subject. My observation is even pissfull auto driver is having 4 or 5 kids, that naturally going to give street strength in coming years too.

We are all to blame on ourselves. We are yearning 40LPAs but feeling one child is best(considering the education cost, etc). Demographic equation is changing rapidly and many of our people don't even know that. Those who are able to understand are finding reasons such as cost of education, EMIs etc for having only one kid.

In my entire family circle (cousins), all of us having only one child. It is not a group decision, but individually the decision seems same even without coordination. Sadly when the reality hitted it was too late(in late 30s). Hindu organizations should start education institutes with quality education at a reasonable fees and there must be some organization to support small shops/businesses.
Why do you think that the Autowallah can have 4-5 kids? Because he has a ready ecosystem to protect him. Mosques, madrassas, NGOs that take care of the basic necessities. Take these away and suddenly, they are reduced to penury. Problem is no party in India, including the BJP is ready to touch these. Instead, they are busy running Muslim-only economic schemes that benefit only the peacefuls and make entire industries/fields of work untenable for non-Muslims to operate in.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

I used to think of Kannadigas as laidback Hindus. The hijab school row and the anger they are displaying now (compared to the lack of it in states like Bihar, MP etc, where similar murders have happened), is an eye-opener for me.

The lathi charge is absolutely disgraceful. The State & Central BJP Govts have internalized that Hindus won't respond with street power and can therefore be treated like dirt.

Modi & Shah want to capitalize on Hindu deaths and are hoping for a consolidation that will keep them in power. However, they are grossly miscalculating. If they misread the anger of their own partymen, they will meet the same fate as Advani/Vajpayee.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Ambar wrote: The anger and sloganeering against incumbent BJP MLA and MP during the funeral procession of Praveen Nettaru is an indication that the party workers everywhere feel the same as those in W.Bengal.
I have been trying to explain myself & others that BJP will be able to change things; especially on making Hindus a bit more safer in the country. The more I read about Sar Tan Se Juda incidents; I feel that the BJP led central government is okay with all these incidents if it can retain the vote base, by chanting empty rhetoric during next Lok Sabha elections. The fact that the common BJP cadre actually gave a few tense moments for the BJP's MLA and MP is actually a positive thing to happen. Next time when A. Shah comes for a tour boo him away. Notice how the glee (reading between lines of the news report) in the Congressi Presstitute Deccan Herald in its report ‘Keep Hindus safe’: BJP under fire after party worker’s murder in Karnataka.
isubodh wrote:If that hold then, logically these one off killings help bjp more than going with hammer to hit every nail,
I am sorry, the bolded part is the true mentality of BJP. That is use any sad event to get more votes. And then once the votes are in absolutely do nothing. This accusation against BJP was quite rampant in Kerala. RSS cadre used to get killed, and the state BJP leaders (!?) would just make some tall claims/threats and then scoot from the scene. Luckily in Kerala, RSS do retaliate.
ricky_v wrote:Also, LWE was tackled by rajnath Singh, not sure why AS gets the credit for that claim
I am also waiting for list/points which shows A. Shah as a capable Home Minister. I don't find any, but I am willing to be corrected.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Prem Kumar wrote:I used to think of Kannadigas as laidback Hindus. The hijab school row and the anger they are displaying now (compared to the lack of it in states like Bihar, MP etc, where similar murders have happened), is an eye-opener for me.

The lathi charge is absolutely disgraceful. The State & Central BJP Govts have internalized that Hindus won't respond with street power and can therefore be treated like dirt.

Modi & Shah want to capitalize on Hindu deaths and are hoping for a consolidation that will keep them in power. However, they are grossly miscalculating. If they misread the anger of their own partymen, they will meet the same fate as Advani/Vajpayee.
Karnataka is the first state where BJP won a assembly seat from the south. Its the only state where the party has come to power twice. During the Ram Janma Bhoomi movement, almost ever second hindu house in coastal Karnataka had a framed photograph of the envisioned Ayodhya Shri Ram temple. The state is no stranger to jihadi violence, as per the govt records 26 murders have been recorded of those associated with hindu organizations (ofcourse it is hardly surprising that neither Congress nor BJP governments ever bothered to investigate any of these murders). The state has witnessed its share of political killings too including that of a incumbent BJP MLA Dr Chittaranjandas from the infamous town of Bhatkal in mid-90s.
BJP is miscalculating the public anger and they will pay a heavy price in the coming days. They shouldn't forget their fortress in south, i.e. coastal Karnataka, voted for Congress in 13 out of 19 assembly seats in 2013 after getting disgusted with factionalism and infighting in BJP. The party's arrogance isn't new to those in twin districts, Shobha Karandlaje - a corrupt, incompetent woman who been forced on Udupi for 2 terms now and won because of Modi's charisma.

More than 48 hrs after the murder of Praveen Nettaru and lathicharging of hindus, home minister Amit Shah is yet to make a single statement let alone visit the state. Modi ofcourse is beyond the reach and imagination of ordinary citizens of India, playing the world leader he has little time for his party cadres or even his gullible voters. Irony that in one of his "only for elections" scripted interviews just before 2019 elections, he made a mention of kilometers long motorcycle rally in Udupi following his motorcade which had gone viral on social media. These are the same hapless poor workers who are now being killed by jihadis and baton charged by the police.
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

TN - Now under the Missionary mafia in all the fields, with occasional Jihadi tilts. There is a place in moolakarai where muslims are majority and are making the life of minority hindus hell by breaking the tap water pipeline regularly, threatening when devotional songs are played etc..

AP - Christian CM - doing the best service to conversion.

Telungana - Not sure.

Karnataka- Only bright spot in the south. Hope the unity of hindus gather strength. But if BJP is not delivering the justice, what is the other alternative?

Maharashtra used to have two hindutva parties, Raut made sure the SS of uddhav is under the NCP and there by no competition for BJP.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Why are Bollywoodiyas (extension of Kangresi ecosystem, aka nachaniyas) given so much airtime?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

shravanp wrote:Why are Bollywoodiyas (extension of Kangresi ecosystem, aka nachaniyas) given so much airtime?
sucking upto wealthy, powerful, privileged is how they survive.

There is a kannadiga actress named Pranitha or pranathi who is so clear about being proud Hindu and not backing off. RSS ki beti.

But bollywood filth suck upto Dawood gangs from long long time
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I don’t follow the Mumbai film industry. But why are all the jihadi types married to Hindu women? Seriously.
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

^^^ Career advancement thru gratification? This probably what happened during Moghul era.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

vijayk wrote:
shravanp wrote:Why are Bollywoodiyas (extension of Kangresi ecosystem, aka nachaniyas) given so much airtime?
sucking upto wealthy, powerful, privileged is how they survive.

There is a kannadiga actress named Pranitha or pranathi who is so clear about being proud Hindu and not backing off. RSS ki beti.

But bollywood filth suck upto Dawood gangs from long long time
It all comes down to funding. Prior to 90s and even in 90s theaters were main source of income to Hindi movie industry. Later 90s the income fell, movies flopped and it only kept on increasing the failure rate. They had to turn to Dubai/Pakis and ohter narco guys for funding their movies. Obviously they funded them on condition of setting their agenda, including 'maula', 'ali', 'dargah' influences. Bollywood today is now a septic tank. The other day I was having a bad toothache, had inflamed gums because of pus buildup in root cavity, it reminded me of bollywood. unpleasant, unholy and everything that is wrong in world its got to be in bollywood.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

You have to go back to late 60s for that. The islamization of bollywood dates back to pre-independence when many theater artists, singers, playwriters etc were muslims. At that time i don't think there was a sinister intention behind urdu-ization of bollywood. But as the industry grew, movie stars became gods, it attracted all sorts of agenda driven individuals from mafia (starting with Haji Mastaan in mid-60s) to card carrying marxists to neo-islamists like Kader Khan, Majrooh Sultanpuri, Javed Akthar etc. Its current troubles are multi-fold , a. it no longer makes original content but rehashes western movies with story themes that people cannot relate to. b. OTT platforms provide constant entertainment at a much lower price. c. The self-defeating moral bankruptcy of lecturing hindus, the very hindus who are victims of the jihadis who fund these movies and the system that routinely crushes basic rights . They will have an odd hit here and there but their glory days are long gone and not coming back.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Swarajya speaketh

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/why-bj ... -karnataka

Why is BJP angry with BJP in Karnataka ?
What has happened in Karnataka after the killing of Praveen Nettaru is an organic result of events. The BJP in Karnataka has failed.

Not as a party that proposed a Modi model but as a party that was known for creating leaders with a spine. As a party whose manifesto should have manifested into action by now. As a party whose extended cadre and voters supported it out of fear and hope.

Fear, arising out of the way in which the majority of population, as well as the cities that deserve growth, had both been totally ignored by the other parties. And hope that was instilled in 2014 by the central leadership. And was reinstated in 2018.

The saffron fortresses of Karnataka are now seeing the maximum discontent against the party leadership because of the arrogance of politicians who rode mighty on the Modi wave, only to disappoint their core vote bank with non-performance and a misplaced sense of activism that was supposed to stand in for ‘struggle for Hindutva’.

What placed such people in power was the BJP’s excessive focus on an idea not just in Karnataka but in many other states as well—‘winnability’.

And this ‘winnability’ that brought the incumbent leaders in many seats back to power is what is being questioned today.

Workers are angry because they know the reality on the ground. The candidates were ‘winnable’ not because they did something special, but because the region is ‘saffron’, and the saffron is now getting soaked in the red of blood.

For every time that coastal Karnataka overwhelmingly voted BJP, has the Hindu on the street gotten more empowered - emotionally, economically? No. Each time a Praveen is killed, WhatsApp messages of ‘Boycott ABC’ do the rounds and then get ‘archived’.

Let’s take the economic part of it. The development narrative isn’t the core of public discourse here, unlike what the Centre has achieved in other parts. Development in pockets where airports were constructed or industrial clusters are coming up are different, but the idea and possibility of, and discussions around, economic growth are still not central to the popular discourse in coastal Karnataka.

Now the emotional part. Why is it that the UP model is invoked each time something like the recent event happens? Because a Hindu BJP supporter in UP does not need to make long speeches about what the government did for the whole state; he can point to something closer to home, local, to justify his political choice.

How many Prayagrajs have been made in Karnataka? And no we aren’t talking of name-change here. A Kashi Yatra subsidy of Rs 5,000/- has to be lauded here because in five years the government could not upgrade five key Hindu heritage cities of the region.

If not for the fear of an ‘anti-Hindu’ Congress coming to power, the Hindu voter here is an orphan who is choosing the BJP for the ‘old BJP’ values, while the SDPI, PFI and other such forces have gobbled the minority vote bank of the Congress with unapologetic appeasement.

Even after all this, the key sentiment of the BJP supporter is still aspirational. It was an aspirational hope that got Modi to power. It was an aspirational hope that manifested as the Kashi corridor or as the transformation of Ayodhya. This is missing in Karnataka. And it isn’t that the party hasn’t realised it.

What happened in Bellare is unfortunate but it got those within the party to take to the streets, to heckle leadership, to make the party cancel its Janotsava celebrations.

May be they could instead use the time and venue to reflect and talk to the same workers who fuel their key vehicle of Hindutva.

The narrative needs a reset and 2023 is the time for it. For Karnataka is not just the BJP’s 'doorway to the south', but a natural home for the party. Tokenistic moves will dismantle it forever.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Wrong forums
Last edited by vijayk on 29 Jul 2022 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

vmalik wrote:
venkat_kv wrote:
Vmalik Saar,
Which other genuine leaders that were present in 2000's time frame that you think would have come to power and were hence prevented? The only guy i can see now are LK Advani, Nitin Gadkari and Rajnath Singh. Assuming they can come to power with their speeches and pointers about corruption in 2014, do you think any of these would have taken the actions that would probably satisfy your requests.

Nithin Gadkari is even more of the do your work and everyone will recognize it kind of character (and he is doing good work in infrastructure no doubt), but would that alone get him re-elected and bring back BJP in 2019 and if they didn't come in would the Supreme Court have a hearing of Ram Janma bhoomi and would there be any work on Kashi Viswananth corridor (mind you the complaints from malsis were always there, the BJP has worked in the background through different people and institutions to get things off the ground in a non violent manner which is their sole duty/responsibility when they have power.

They cannot behave like lavanasur and say they believe in anarchy and if the country burns its okay. Even in the "ground reporting" videos from Do politics" and Harsh Vardhan Tripathi during UP elections showed that Hindutva and crime prevention formed a good portion of people voting preference, development and jobs are also a big preference. If you can get development activities out of the gate you will have people also supporting you compared to only rabble rousing with unpad puncturewalas day in and day out.

the state BJP units must first take steps to maintain law and order -surely the ones committing the murder would be someone who is very poor and the same PFI buggers or any other NGO's will beg for money in their name.These are just malsic pawns in the much larger scheme of things with the puppet masters hiding behind.

At this point, I'm totally onboard the accelerationist train... i.e. hit the rock bottom as soon as possible. Hindu population can't allow itself to be caught defenceless in a street war, when the pissfull population reaches unmanageable levels.

As Hindus, you've to solve this problem backwards. That a nationwide street fight and call for partition from the otherside is inevitable whether in 10/20/30 years from now. Are you going to cede even an inch of land? ofcourse not... Next street fight should be the last. Internalize a simple fact that this land that we call bharat, belongs to Hindus and no one else. So, if a street fight is inevitable, have it when the numbers are still on your side. Elect congressis and deshdrohis across the country so we are in that fight 10 years from now, not 20.

Bhajipayion ko "hinduize indian islam" ki bimari lagi hai...like many sickular chewts before them.
Vmalik Saar,
it would be better if you answered on the point asked rather than going off on a tangent while spewing wild claims that show your frustration more than the topic at hand and its solutions.

/2002 appears to be a scam on hindus... so as to prevent emergence of genuine leaders, whereas we got saddled with "fakir" gandhi part deux./

this was your comment in the original post that set off my question. instead of answering on that you have gone off a wild tangent. If all you can say that we need to elect congress then say that in first place. why use some death of an unfortunate Hindu to make a point that too an incorrect one.

If you feel electing congress will give you street fight then you are mistaken. There were incidents in Maha, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Haryana ( you can name a state and you will have it), where exactly did it result in a street fight that you are clamoring with a fervor. Infact you are being no different that abrahamics who believe in one final fight before their beloved god comes and resurrects all of them while burying the rest.

If Congress was in power you will not have a fight, you will have the slow strangling of the Hindus like a python coiling around its prey. they will kill off any Hindu leader who speaks against the Congress and co-opt the rest and continue in their merry ways of loot and keeping people in poverty. I don't think any one with half a brain will advocate voting for the congress, especially after what was witnessed in the country in 2008 Mumbai attacks and subsequent fixing of sadhvi and Col.Purohit with the rest of RSS leaders soon to follow.

Its far easier to put pressure on BJP and get them to reform rather than sitting out/ voting NOTA/ voting for some secular parties. Infact this is the extension of anyone but Modi syndrome that seems to have taken a life of its own with every attack on Hindus.
Last edited by venkat_kv on 29 Jul 2022 03:45, edited 1 time in total.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Ambar wrote:You have to go back to late 60s for that. The islamization of bollywood dates back to pre-independence when many theater artists, singers, playwriters etc were muslims. At that time i don't think there was a sinister intention behind urdu-ization of bollywood. But as the industry grew, movie stars became gods, it attracted all sorts of agenda driven individuals from mafia (starting with Haji Mastaan in mid-60s) to card carrying marxists to neo-islamists like Kader Khan, Majrooh Sultanpuri, Javed Akthar etc. Its current troubles are multi-fold , a. it no longer makes original content but rehashes western movies with story themes that people cannot relate to. b. OTT platforms provide constant entertainment at a much lower price. c. The self-defeating moral bankruptcy of lecturing hindus, the very hindus who are victims of the jihadis who fund these movies and the system that routinely crushes basic rights . They will have an odd hit here and there but their glory days are long gone and not coming back.
I think there were different contours of Islamization. I don't think they what happened in earlier era prior to 90s can be viewed as same as the Muslim influences in late 90s and later. Post partition, Congressi ecosystem knew that a certain section in India stood exposed and tarnished for their role in espousing 'different land', i.e Pakistan and yet stayed back in India. Some of those Islamization of b'wood might have been attributed to taming or dumbing down that anti-Muslim sentiment immediately post partition.

After >90s it took a form of totally different monster that we are seeing now. It has become rabid, uncouth un-relate-able. The bwood narrative now is firmly in the hands of BIF/Commie/ChristoIslamists.
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

vmalik wrote:
venkat_kv wrote:
Vmalik Saar,

This "pasmanda muslim" BS should be a major redflag even for the all the supporters who are going along with the 56D chess moves BS and trying to rationalize utter pusillanimity. These people, genuinely, are too stupid or just cowards. I was one of those until recently... trying to downplay hesitancy from the leadership..."Real world is too complex"... or "Cant deal in black and white"...

Vmalik Saar,
I am splitting the response into two parts as they are both different dealing with different issues. Whether somebody mentions it as a 56D chess move is besides the point. Go and read the article or better if you can find the PM's address, listen to it directly. The PM talks about bringing in "Pasmanda muslim" and "christians" who have been ignored (would probably refer to poor and backward castes that were converted with inducements or with some false promises). you try to get them as a support to your party and then do a ghar wapsi where ever possible. For that people have to first listen and then be the beneficiaries of your schemes.

Thinking, i don't need malsi vote will be the end of the BJP electorally in a few years time. You will be willfully confining yourselves to a fewer states and will be out of of running in those states as well as time progresses by. See how many Hindus voted/vote for BJP. If the BJP got 38-40 % of vote what percent of Hindus voting have actually voted for the BJP. The numbers don't paint a pretty picture and if you don't expand your vote base that will be the electoral end of BJP and with it Hindu politics as well. Nobody here is suggesting to take in Yasin Bhatkal type characters and give into the malsic mindset. You are trying to still get nationalistic muslims and form that as a bulwark against fellow muzzies rather than Hindus vs Muslim, it should be muslim vs muslim as time goes by with Hindus/santanis concentrating on something else. Having an Arif Mohammad Khan to fight on your side is much better than leaving him and people like him on the sidelines.

The Vajpayee govt brought in many reforms for a govt that didn't have a full BJP majority by itself but ran a tight ship with NDA allies. Murali Manohar Joshi tried to change NCERT syllabus and went hammer and tongs against leftists and the mafia in JNU. yet Hindutva vadis didn't bring them back or rather couldn't bring them back as the rural areas were in distress and affected the polls then.
Antrix wrote:
Why do you think that the Autowallah can have 4-5 kids? Because he has a ready ecosystem to protect him. Mosques, madrassas, NGOs that take care of the basic necessities. Take these away and suddenly, they are reduced to penury. Problem is no party in India, including the BJP is ready to touch these. Instead, they are busy running Muslim-only economic schemes that benefit only the peacefuls and make entire industries/fields of work untenable for non-Muslims to operate in.
Eco-system protects him when he does something wrong like riots or exercising street veto mostly, but doesn't take care of him for day to day. the mullahs keep saying kids are "Allah ke dein" and he will only provide so have as many as you can and they breed with all their assorted wives. So there is nothing to touch here for the BJP. The BJP is trying to provide housing and basic amenities like its providing to the rest of the country and the malsic organizations are taking advatage of the same and giving it under their name.

Nobody has stopped Hindu organizations from providing the same to the Hindus from poor economic backgrounds. case in point the recent agniveer scheme where the muslim organizations and maulvis are asking their youth to take advantage and join the scheme (where after service they might want to expand their trained cadres in worst case scenario), but you also have some khap panchayats saying anybody applying for agniveer/Agnipath scheme will face social boycott along with their family. If Hindus can be so short sighted that they would rather hold breath till they turn blue rather than make most of the existing opportunity can you keep blaming the modi govt for that also?
Last edited by venkat_kv on 29 Jul 2022 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

in telugu ...

He says 60000 Rajasthan Mehrat Raputs are converting back.

They have some links to Hindu and all claim they are descendants of Prithvi raj

There is Cheetah sect (dominantly Muslim) and Kathak sect (dominantly Hindu) ...

He says Mehrat Rajaputs started switching back to Hinduism. In the last 5 years, 60000 converted with help of VHP (someone called Mohanlal Sharma campaigned)

Can someone who knows confirm/deny this? Wondering if we can use this model elsewhere.

In UP also, Gautanama Rajputs are also converting back.

I am sure this is a slow process and secret process.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Sachin wrote:I am also waiting for list/points which shows A. Shah as a capable Home Minister. I don't find any, but I am willing to be corrected.
To you (a more reasonable poster) and "some others": what does Gawd tell you to do about all this ? If Gawd is telling you "go make frustrated posts on BRF", there must be something seriously wrong. You must execute the will and mandate of Gawd. Why wait for Amit Shah or some other BJP guy to "do something". :lol:

Laughter aside, there is a seriousness to this post. Think about it. Put yourself in the shoes of the "head-hunters".
Last edited by KL Dubey on 29 Jul 2022 03:26, edited 1 time in total.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

So basically posters here are saying vote INC, my take is that when happens like Kerala and TN the only change will be such events will not be reported and the ecosystem will have a even greater field day. The courts have failed us.

Inspire of so many killings, they claiming Kerala is beacon of peace with no communal incidents. What people don't know is ecosystems operate outside headlines not on it.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Aditya_V wrote:So basically posters here are saying vote INC, my take is that when happens like Kerala and TN the only change will be such events will not be reported and the ecosystem will have a even greater field day. The courts have failed us.

Inspire of so many killings, they claiming Kerala is beacon of peace with no communal incidents. What people don't know is ecosystems operate outside headlines not on it.
BJP has to first heed the warnings and protect the lives of their cadre and Hindus. They need to send immediate notice to filthy media and Jihadis they have a price to pay.

Look at this Naziruddin Shah's wife

Everyday new controversy is kicked off. If Hindus don't respond, it is normalized. If they respond, media scums/SC start crapping all over ..

One way to control this is ... set up a media cell ... any complaints, shut them down for weeks ... that includes Twitter/FB/NDTV

Allow victims of violence to sue them and allow huge penalties with legal protection. make them pay including Amazon/Netflix
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Aditya_V wrote:So basically posters here are saying vote INC, my take is that when happens like Kerala and TN the only change will be such events will not be reported and the ecosystem will have a even greater field day. The courts have failed us.

You have answered your question ! Does CPI with just 2 MPs abandon its cadres ? Does TMC with zero presence outside of Bengal not fight for its cadres and extract 10x revenge each time they feel wronged ? Does AIMIM look towards the sky and throw its arms when its workers are attacked or killed ? If Mamata for all her sins had not fought a violent, murderous, ruthless battle against CPIM in the 90s and 2000s then she would not be in power today. When you have no use for your party workers after elections, when you cannot even exert pressure on a SI when your workers are harassed by the Police, then you will eventually see those very party members gravitate towards where they feel secure. Everything aside, moun maharaj modiji who tweets about everything from litti chokkha to Shabana Azmi's broken ankle cannot find time to say few words for his fallen party workers, the less said about Amit Shah the better. Dakshina Kannada gave BJP 14 out of 19 seats in 2018 but it also gave INC 13 out of 18 seats in 2013 , i expect it to give 19 out of 19 seats to INC in 2023.
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

Ambar wrote:

You have answered your question ! Does CPI with just 2 MPs abandon its cadres ? Does TMC with zero presence outside of Bengal not fight for its cadres and extract 10x revenge each time they feel wronged ? Does AIMIM look towards the sky and throw its arms when its workers are attacked or killed ? If Mamata for all her sins had not fought a violent, murderous, ruthless battle against CPIM in the 90s and 2000s then she would not be in power today. When you have no use for your party workers after elections, when you cannot even exert pressure on a SI when your workers are harassed by the Police, then you will eventually see those very party members gravitate towards where they feel secure. Everything aside, moun maharaj modiji who tweets about everything from litti chokkha to Shabana Azmi's broken ankle cannot find time to say few words for his fallen party workers, the less said about Amit Shah the better. Dakshina Kannada gave BJP 14 out of 19 seats in 2018 but it also gave INC 13 out of 18 seats in 2013 , i expect it to give 19 out of 19 seats to INC in 2023.
Everything has a time and place Ambar Saar. CPI can do what it wants because the media both local and national are left leaning and find excuses to whitewash their sins. So many murders in Kerala and the CM has been named in gold scheme by a witness, did you see any media question the CM or ask him to step down owing to allegations? If this was a BJP CM you can see all the media and assorted influencers would have been running news non-stop on it. Was there any discussion on Buddadeb sahab's statement on the political murders of West bengal under the left rule running more than 2 decades.

Mamata didn't just fight, she "also fought" with the CPI while doling out favor after favor to West Bengal being Railway minister in Vajpayee cabinet. Most of the trains were cancelled after a year or two of service but nobody remembers that in Bengal mostly. She built her initial goodwill from that mostly apart from her personal and congress connections.
After the Left withdrew its support to the Central govt, the Central UPA govt also went hammer and tongs at the left govt in WB and that brought mamata begum to power in 2012/2013. She can sit with prime accused in CBI investigation and some of us here are marveling at the gross misuse of power, Would all hindus support if BJP stood with their openly corrupt MP's MLA's in the same manner.

Btw, there has been next to no discussion in these forums regarding the Presidents elections and how Mamata Bhano didn't even lift Sharad Pawar's call regarding Yashwanth Sinha, a candidate she also supported initially. This same strong leader kept quite when Parth Chatterjee has been lifted by Enforcement Directorate (time and place to pick battles come to mind). Sonia mata has been summoned and she is attending ED summons- something that hasn't happened recently i think.

The issue of BJP cadre murder has to be done at state level only. Only if the local or state BJP leaders are shielding local muzzies can lead to this behavior of blaming Modi and Shah. Modi and Shah are not Superman and Batman from comics to do everything. If the local unit is unresponsive then maybe you escalate the same. What is the point of tagging Modi and Shah for everything under the sun when your local police action should be enough to take care of most issues.

I will repeat what Bhau Torsekar has been saying . Modi's main threat is from impatient supporters who will turn on him and the BJP over perceived issues while letting most of the things they do/achieve being ignored. The Bommai govt of Karnataka took steps to atleast start releasing temples from govt control and passed laws banning non Hindus to work in Hindus religious places. But we are talking about not voting for them and bringing back Congress. Only if our ancestors were cursed will we, the current generation behave in this manner with no thought.

I don't see the malsic community leaving their leaders when they are accused of scams, or doing temple run to appease hindus. But we are more Hindus than the rest, will do this nonsense and then cry when the Congress comes and do what it always does.
Last edited by venkat_kv on 29 Jul 2022 08:49, edited 1 time in total.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

My feel is that closet Congi supporters often use this modi/shah beating to tilt aggrieved hindutva supporters, until it is TINA they get my vote
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

I am sure Radical Islamists have thier issues but they always back thier side. This 1000 years of doubting and backstabbing has lost 40% of territory, and enemy smells blood. Truth is today we are poor nation with huge import requirements for material and defense. Till we achieve some development we will not have a level playing field.

We are showing the middle finger to powerful global players who control strong ecosystems within our country who have many levers to play. We need to work quietly and continously. One vote will not achieve our agenda, it is long process before we get a level playing field.

P.S People who claim to be citizens of this country will behave very well in ME while boarding a flight will cut ques and break rules once they are in an Indian Airport
That shows whom they respect and where thier loyalties lie. But it will take time.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

suryag wrote:My feel is that closet Congi supporters often use this modi/shah beating to tilt aggrieved hindutva supporters, until it is TINA they get my vote
I think the posters grumbling all the time here on BRF are rather harmless and toothless (paper tigers), since this forum is absolutely the worst place for propaganda targeted at tilting Hindutva supporters (much lower readership than public media and even less appetite for BS thanks to moderators).

The apt comparison is with old ladies who complain day in and day out to each other about their husbands but go home anyway. :lol:

Seriously, either quit the grumbling or make a clean break and come out with true colors. If you want to hold government accountable for wrong policies, BRF is not the place to do it.

There is no strategic or political analysis here any more...just long winded grumbling over various "incidents" from a few posters who have taken over this space. Harmless but a real nuisance.
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

KL Dubey wrote:
suryag wrote:My feel is that closet Congi supporters often use this modi/shah beating to tilt aggrieved hindutva supporters, until it is TINA they get my vote
I think the posters grumbling all the time here on BRF are rather harmless and toothless (paper tigers), since this forum is absolutely the worst place for propaganda targeted at tilting Hindutva supporters (much lower readership than public media and even less appetite for BS thanks to moderators).

The apt comparison is with old ladies who complain day in and day out to each other about their husbands but go home anyway. :lol:

Seriously, either quit the grumbling or make a clean break and come out with true colors. If you want to hold government accountable for wrong policies, BRF is not the place to do it.

There is no strategic or political analysis here any more...just long winded grumbling over various "incidents" from a few posters who have taken over this space. Harmless but a real nuisance.
Dubey ji,
don't sell BRF short saar. The posters here, most of them are better than some of the other forums i have seen Saar. the discussions have more quality and less of conspiracy theories. While I do somewhat agree that maybe the forum itself cannot make govt accountable or change policies we could still prepare steps for issue we see and submit as a memorandum or can be tweeted by the faithful to the concerned authorities. Some of the forum moderators and former ones are carving their role in media outside. Some of the posters going forward will need the same guidance to get the info out.

But the forum that should be pro-India always and every time are turning against the same (atleast i feel with some posters over short shortsightedness).
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

We haven't had much discussion over the
1. President elections
2. Selection of vice President nominee Jagdeep Dhankad.
3. The recent case of ED summoning Madam Sonia.
4. The silence of Mamata over the arrest of Parth Chatterjee and also withdrawing from Presidential and vice Presidential election.
5. The arrest of Satyendra Jain and the self proclaimed innocence of him being clean by Mr. Clean Kejriwal.
6. The news of improper benefits for illicit liquor companies by another Mr clean Manish Sisodia and charges against him and the attempt to change rules in Delhi cabinet to whitewash his crimes.
7. the recent ruling from SC on ED charge sheets and more importantly the curbing of freebies by states that also have adverse impacts on certain parties and states.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Looks like a Muslim man was murdered in Suratkal today. Perhaps retaliation ... ?

In other news, Chandrachud whining about judges being targeted by Christians

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 197549.cms

So many things wrong with this:

1) The scum Colin Gonsalves is involved
2) As usual fake case about church being targeted. The petitioners are dirtbags like evangelical fellowship etc
3) This stupid case has gotten a date pronto from Chandrachud at the SC! While crores of cases pending elsewhere
4) The church is upset that Chud Jr had to change the date!
5) He comes out whining that he was down with Covid
6) Church snitches to the media, which promptly attacks the judge (shows the pecking order: church > media > SC)
7) Chud Jr gripes that he was down with Covid and hence had to postpone. Begs media/church not to target him

Lesson for BJP & Hindus: Get organized. Castrate media & SC. Wield power ruthlessly. Both Media & SC will grovel when asked to bend.
bala
BRFite

Post by bala »

Prior to collapse of MVA govt in Maharashtra, CBI sought nod to probe 91 cases: Personnel Ministry data

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 695634.ece
July 29, 2022
"Six months before the Maha Vikas Aghadi (MVA) government collapsed in Maharashtra, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sought consent of the State government to investigate as many as 91 cases, according to Personnel Ministry data tabled in Rajya Sabha on Thursday. The requests were pending as Maharashtra along with five other Opposition-ruled States, namely Punjab, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Rajasthan had withdrawn general consent to CBI to investigate cases in their jurisdiction. According to data as on June 30 (the day Eknath Shinde was sworn in as Chief Minister of Maharashtra), as many as 77 cases seeking consent for CBI investigation were pending clearance by Maharashtra government for six months to over a year.

The highest number of such pending cases — 168 are from Maharashtra, involving an amount of ₹29,040.18 crore. According to a written reply by Personnel Minister Jitendra Singh, as on June 30, “A total of 101 requests under Section 17A of Prevention of Corruption Act 1988, involving 235 Public Servants, are pending with various ministries and departments of the Union Government and Public Sector Banks.” Section 17(A) of Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 provides for previous approval of the competent authority for an enquiry/inquiry/investigation of offences relatable to recommendations made or decision taken by public servant in discharge of official functions or duties, it said. The reply stated that as many as 221 requests seeking consent for CBI probe are pending with the six States. Of the total requests, 27 are pending with West Bengal involving ₹1,193.80 crore, nine with Punjab involving ₹255.32 crore, seven with Chhattisgarh - ₹80.35 crore, six with Jharkhand- ₹330.57 crore and four with Rajasthan- ₹12.06 crore.

In another reply, the Ministry said nine States, including Maharashtra, Chhattisgrah, Rajasthan, Punjab and Meghalaya, have withdrawn general consent for CBI to probe cases in their jurisdiction. According to Section 6 of the Delhi Special Police Establishment (DSPE) Act, 1946, the CBI needs the consent from the respective State governments for conducting investigation in its jurisdiction, Mr. Singh said. The CBI is governed by the DSPE Act. In terms of the provision of Section 6 of the DSPE Act, 1946, some State governments have granted a general consent to CBI for the investigation of specified class of offences against specified categories of persons, enabling CBI to register and investigate those specified matter, the Minister said.

In States where general consent has not been accorded or where the general consent does not cover the particular case, there is requirement of specific consent of the State government under Section 6 of the DSPE Act, 1946, Mr. Singh said. Only when the consent of the State government is received, can extension of jurisdiction of CBI under provisions of Section 5 of the DSPE Act, 1946, be considered, he added.
// Quite amazing India has such laws on book. The entire purpose of CBI is to investigate wrong doers.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Prem Kumar wrote:Looks like a Muslim man was murdered in Suratkal today. Perhaps retaliation ... ?
An affair with a woman resulting in green vs green violence as per local news.

Few bits from KA today -

"The center should take this incident seriously !" - says Karnataka BJP VP B.Y. Vijayendra
"If this was Congress govt. we could have pelted stones but what can we do now?" - Tejaswi Surya, MP, and a rising star in Karnataka BJP.
"We have asked Amit Shah to let NIA take over the case" - Shobha Karandlaje, BJP MP, Udupi Dist.
"The state govt has taken the case seriously by cancelling the party celebrations" - Karnataka state BJP

Resignations of party cadre continues in Karnataka. In Shivamoga, BJP stalwart Eshwarappa and B.Y. Raghavendra, MP and son of former Karnataka CM Yeddiyurappa were heckled by party workers forcing them to walk back into the party office.

Last heard the Bommai govt has turned over the case to NIA, so that's that.

People saying one must not question Modi or Shah because this is a state subject need to remember a couple of things : the current round of violence against hindus started after the party dumped Nupur Sharma and threw her under the bus over what was clearly a edited video which was made to go viral by a serial offender.

The said offender familiar to every sane social media user as a known propagandist for our nation's enemies and a dangerous individual was not arrested until the screams reached a crescendo .

Secondly, by not acting against the perpetrators of anti-CAA riots, by allowing the Shaheenbagh drama to go on for 5 months, the govt emboldened those who believe in the veto of street violence. The immediate result of such appeasement policy was the anti-farm bill riots and year long blockade of Delhi by agro-terrorist.

Lastly, everyone knows that it is impossible for Modi or Shah or anyone to stop random killings but by not making examples out of perpetrators and by not extracting a high cost from the guilty, we are burying our heads in the sand. The party workers aren't expecting a whole lot, even few words for dozens of hindu victims of targeted killings in Kashmir, ensuring legal and financial help for victims of jihadi violence be it in Karnataka or Rajasthan or Delhi and addressing the fears of party workers directly through electronic media would have gone a long way in assuring that atleast something is being done. Instead what we've experienced so far is dead, cold silence by the party high command. You cannot lathi charge your own party members in a state ruled by your govt when all they were doing was protesting against political killings. And when you do then don't be too surprised to see the sort of reaction you are seeing today in Karnataka.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Fortunately or unfortunately, Modi/Shah made a decision not to fight bullet for bullet. They have made a decision to take the money power of BIF/Jihadis/Politicians who work with Jihadis/BIF networks.

Example is being made out of WB as you are seeing ..

Another front opened
শাশ্বতী সরকার Saswati Sarkar @sarkar_swati

Good move. Krishna Kalyani was made to switch using threats on his business. He has now been made the PAC Chair!!

BJP should apply a filter next time which stops tickets to these characters. He got elected on votes of BJP supporters and have duped them big time
ANI @ANI
Enforcement Directorate sends notice to West Bengal-based Kalyani Solvex Pvt Ltd for investigation under the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002.
TMC Raiganj MLA Krishna Kalyani is the chairman of this company.
Hopefully they get the message that honest workers lives can't be sacrificed until all these snakes are brought under control
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

SC verdict on PMLA has rattled all the snakes of Ford foundation types/Jihadis/Commies

Seema Chishti @seemay
Jul 28
“Rather than being the guardian of rights, the Supreme Court is now a significant threat to it.” ⁦ @pbmehta
Seema Chishti

Pratap Bhanu Mehta writes: By upholding PMLA, SC puts its stamp on Kafka’s law
The money laundering Act is opaque and draconian, gives state arbitrary powers over citizens. Now, it has the SC's approval

(Not giving link to Bhondu's article)
Whenever Bhondu Mehta writes against it, it means he knows dangerous anti-national criminals lost their power