2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chanakyaa »

Anyone looking for some context and history on this in an abbreviated video, this video with Puneet Sahani from Harshvardhan Tripathi is a must watch. Very informative...and helps cool down the boiling blood knowing the roots of this conflict are much deeper, including some interesting perspective on how Nihangs have themselves fallen pray to khalis..

Last edited by chanakyaa on 16 Oct 2021 06:58, edited 1 time in total.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Sirji you trying to find faults in the person who was murdered butchered, how cannabis might have played a part etc is a pretty sly yet disgusting way to justify the violent act brutality.

American media does this too regularly. Whenever someone is shot 50 times in the back, there are character assassinations stating how the deceased was a drug addict or inebriated, how he used to beat his wife and was distributing CP in his spare time. Indian media as well, what with the "son of a headmaster" bs they try to pull on everyone believing everyone to be schoolkids.

So please don't play victim with the "is it an automatic assumption" skit. You know very well what you wrote.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Somebody questioned why the Nihangs couldn’t just get another book.

This is the kool aid that Hindus have been lulled into drinking. And the fact that they as a rule do not do much research.

Perhaps some of the resident experts on Sikhi can answer this question. Unless it is meant to be disingenuous.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Ambar wrote:
Karan M wrote:
Have to agree that despite all her multiple warts, IG was something else. But I also remember that during her time Hindus were getting slaughtered left right and center in Punjab and her handling of internal security was shambolic. Even in 1971 she didn't really care much about the refugees and atrocities per se or go after the Pakis post war. Then there was the whole pray at Baburs tomb sort of thing.

What don't you like about Nirmala tai's policies?
India was in a turmoil those days and utterly, extremely poor. So in such circumstances to undertake a military campaign such as the Bangladesh liberation war was demonstration of absolute resolve and leadership. I don't think she was indifferent to the plight of the refugees, there's a video of her with a BBC journalist and you can see that she is visibly shaking with anger while talking about rapes and murders. This is also when RAW and IB were unleashed on the increasingly violent separatist movements in the NE resulting in many peace agreements during the Rajiv Gandhi govt. Towards the end of her life she was advised poorly by her sycophants and her reckless sons. Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was a barely literate peasant who was made into a important leader of sikhs by Zail Singh, Darbara Singh, Kamalnath etc. although terribly planned it must have taken nerves of forged steel to storm the golden temple during such tumultuous times.
Turmoil, poverty or not I remember how lousy internal security was. Hindu lives were literally worth nothing. When she finally unleashed the Army she did it in such a ham handed fashion that it worsened things ten fold. Who can forget paras being asked to go barefoot into the golden temple and being asked to not even return fire. And I've seen the video, but I'd like to judge her by her actions. If she was truly bothered she'd have gone after the Paki personnel post surrender. This is the same lady who went to Afghanistan and went out of her way to "pay her respects" at Baburs tomb. She was hopelelesdly mentally compromised and easily conned by smooth talkers like ZAB.

It was not such a big deal to launch the Bangladesh war when Pak didn't have nukes. We fought in 1948, 1965 and 1971 as well. The 1971 conflict was nothing special in that sense except for the fact it was well run and divided Pak. What did we get out of it though is debatable.

Doing the Balakot and multiple cross border strikes against Pak, mobilizing post Galwan during Covid - all said and done I don't see this Govts resolve anywhere as bad as IGs was, she only took action after things reached fever pitch. Even the Maoist red corridor stuff is a gone case. Apart from a few strikes they're heavily suppressed. We've moved the Pak big ticket insurgency into a low grade one in J&K and once the economy allows us to rearm better I suspect we will put even more pressure on Pak.

We are complaining when a handful of criminal activities have been undertaken and a few small riots where no mini genocide like what happened in Punjab took place. In her time all that happened and she only took action after things became completely untenable.

And she was responsible to a large extent for creating the Punjab problem as you've yourself noted (it was a deliberate ploy to undercut the Akali influence) and institutionalizing the ecosystem which today, is causing us so much trouble.
As for Nirmala Tai, I repeat that the general Indian populace does not think like we do on BRF. India maybe 15 times as wealthy as we were 50 yrs ago but the primary drivers while voting remains food, shelter, employment, welfarism. This is where UPA-2 lost , busy looting the nation with both hands they could not maintain the delicate balance of those attributes. Nirmala Tai is repeating the same mistakes minus the industrial sized scams and corruption. They are chasing welfarism but taking twice as back through inflation. They are chasing infrastructure not realizing that the multiplier effect of infrastructure spending takes decades to realize, and all the while funding it through higher and higher regressive taxation. The savings that manufacturers, businesses, transporters will realize through better roads are being swallowed by high diesel prices. Worldwide countries are hiking rates or atleast seriously talking about removing the pandemic support but not our FM, with a high food inflation (mainly driven by pulses and oil), bubbling stocks and real estate she is still happy to be on a "spending spree" (her exact words btw). Same with banking, the low documentation MSME loans will lead to predictable NPAs, speaking of which after years of saying there won't be a "bad bank" she ended up doing exactly that ! Such self-defeating decisions seem endemic in this government, look at the railways platform ticket, they increased it from Rs 5 to Rs 25 and from Rs 25 to Rs 50 saying they want to keep people "safe" during the pandemic. They've been running full trains for months now and the platform ticket prices are yet to be reversed, and we know it won't be reversed. Even staunch BJP karyakartas such as myself struggle to defend such decisions.
I have to disagree with you on some of these as well. The Govt needs funds ergo the taxes. The MSME loans are badly required. Many MSMEs are badly hurting still and the conventional banking structure failed them. The Govts policy in terms of providing them easy credit is hence essential. We are not in the same condition as developed economies which are talking of removing pandemic support. In Indias case we lack a social security net and hence getting businesses up and running is the only way we can put people back on their feet. Consumption and footfalls are not back to what should be the case to allow businesses to recoup their months of losses.

The inflation induced cost structure is an issue but the GOI will likely reduce oil and gas prices once they feel their budget has stabilised.

The reason for the infra chase is simple, we've decided we need a mfg boost and multiple mfg houses (Indian and abroad) have pointed to the poor state of our infra as an issue. We are fixing that. Please see the PRCs growth from 1997 onwards. It was on the back of exactly what we are doing now, having lost a decade under UPA. The Gati Shakti plan is exactly that.

In fact what the Govt is doing with its monotasked focus on the economy and infra part is laudable and the key reason why despite the internal security snafus their overall aims are spot on. With the infra push, Gati Shakti, defence import substitution, aatmanirbhar bharat and PLI scheme I fully expect India to become a mfg powerhouse in the coming decade. Meanwhile the welfarism continues unabated fed by the higher taxes and that brings in the votes.

As to what the general public thinks, I suspect the UP election will tell us the real state of what the general public thinks about the BJPs economic policies, state and central both, in terms of their combined effect.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Mod Note: Disha, you can argue without getting personal. I realize tempers run high during times like this but we have to maintain decorum here nonetheless.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

When talking about Indira Gandhi and how she handled Khalistanis, we have to keep in mind that Bhindranwale was promoted by the Congress itself as a counter to the Akalis. She and Sanjay Gandhi had a hand in creating the very monster they had to deal with later. Congress made every mistake imaginable in their handling of Khalistanis including eventually the mass murder of innocent people. I am dumbfounded by how anyone can have a positive view of their handling of the issue.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Nachiket exactly. Their political ambitions led to Hindus being genocided in Punjab, a full blown insurgency, and then consequently deep fault lines. She was heavily overrated imho and cared nothing for the common people. As they say beware of what you ask for. If we had her in power today, the so called majority would remain oppressed, India would be even more corrupt and our economic policies would lurch from disaster to disaster.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

For people who are upset about how Modi and Co are doing nothing, helpless etc please read the following article.

NYT has long been the de facto voice of the BIF gang and this article offers a good look into how the GOI is using the UAPA to bring assorted naxals, seditionists and BIF type forces to heel.

Look at it from that perspective. The caterwauling about HR and evil Modi is to be expected given the state is pushing back. Note I don't claim all their policies are perfect, I continue to maintain a much harder line against the rioters on 26th and even now the jihad types is necessary, and BJP needs to drop the politics of appeasement.

Having said that this article provides a good look into how GOI is discomfiting the BIF gang.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/12/worl ... ticleShare
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Yahoo news is reporting (not going to give a link) that the violence against Hindus in BDesh is because the Hindus deliberately placed a copy of the K book at the feet of their idol. Basically blame the Hindus for the whole thing. I'm amazed at how ingenious these people are, at justifying violence and equating victim with aggressor. Kind of like a certain poster here, I guess.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

m_saini wrote:Sirji you trying to find faults in the person who was murdered butchered, how cannabis might have played a part etc is a pretty sly yet disgusting way to justify the violent act brutality.

American media does this too regularly. Whenever someone is shot 50 times in the back, there are character assassinations stating how the deceased was a drug addict or inebriated, how he used to beat his wife and was distributing CP in his spare time. Indian media as well, what with the "son of a headmaster" bs they try to pull on everyone believing everyone to be schoolkids.

So please don't play victim with the "is it an automatic assumption" skit. You know very well what you wrote.
The only thing you are right about in your post is that I know very well what I wrote.

Rest is simply your deduction of my motive ( to blame the victim ). The cannabis comment is to indicate ( possibly under what influence ) might have played a role in the one sided violent act ( and not to say the victim was a drug addict ). Nothing I wrote attempts to provide a justification for what happened.

Not everyone speaks/writes to prove a point. Not every one is American.

Last from me on this topic. There are too many cultural halos than can possibly be answered to.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

ManSingh wrote:The only thing you are right about in your post is that I know very well what I wrote.

Rest is simply your deduction of my motive ( to blame the victim ). The cannabis comment is to indicate ( possibly under what influence ) might have played a role in the one sided violent act ( and not to say the victim was a drug addict ). Nothing I wrote attempts to provide a justification for what happened.

Last from me on this topic. There are too many cultural halos than can possibly be answered to.
Ofcourse it's my deduction sirji, I don't think you're naive enough to outright justify the butchering, hell even the retards in media houses don't do that. Thought this went without saying but apparently not.

The cannabis comment is actually very disingenuous, despite you pretending it's some sort of sincere attempt to indicate influence. Nothing in the early news even remotely hinted at cannabis yet you deliberately chose to highlight it. Not unlike some nauseating people whose first comment is almost always about the revealing clothes and habit of late-night partying of a rape victim, irrespective of whether it's true or not.

"Cultural Halo" or not but here's everyone's favorite NDTV quoting similar minded people as ManSingh saar.

"Was Lured": Voices From Village Of Man Killed At Farmers' Protest Site
"He was an addict and must have been lured to the Singhu border," said Harbhajan Singh, a retired army personnel from the village in Tarn Taran district.

"He was unemployed and didn't provide for his family. His father had also died," he added

Several other residents from the village reiterate that the victim was an addict and was present there till a few days ago.
Notice how the victim is talked about, his habits and addictions. Yet nothing about people who dismembered him and their motivations and their addictions.

Ofcourse no outright attempt to justify the violence. A very sly and disgusting game.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

If that unfortunate’s drug use was a problem then Panjab......
Haridas
BRFite

Post by Haridas »

Vayutuvan wrote: ....In 2014, India was in an extremely delicate financial situation. I heard it (almost) first hand from somebody who was told how bad the situation was six months into Modi admin. The admin big wigs were not sure about the effects of deep cleaning at that time.
TFWIW
Yes at was very bleak.
Modi decided to "drink khoon key anssoo" instead of lay bare the UPA culprits, in the interest of Bharat and its fiscal reputation.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

ManSingh wrote: Do you get a high by picking on me? Otherwise, why are you imagining I will be providing a justification for this incident?

For my facts/opinions on the farm laws I have written enough on this forum. I don't see a reason why I should repeat myself when my posts are already available on this forum. I am not expecting you or anyone else to agree with what I wrote.

I pick on you and people like you because of the fact free activism that has been going on in this country and the disingenuous justification offered for outrage after outrage.

This death like the ones in Lakhimpur Kheri are on you and the people who have indulged in fact free activism.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

ManSingh wrote:
Can you point where exactly I have justifed the brutality? Or Is it an automatic assumption?
You did by blaming the victim.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

m_saini wrote:
ManSingh wrote:The only thing you are right about in your post is that I know very well what I wrote.

Ofcourse it's my deduction sirji, I don't think you're naive enough to outright justify the butchering, hell even the retards in media houses don't do that. Thought this went without saying but apparently not.

The cannabis comment is actually very disingenuous, despite you pretending it's some sort of sincere attempt to indicate influence. Nothing in the early news even remotely hinted at cannabis yet you deliberately chose to highlight it. Not unlike some nauseating people whose first comment is almost always about the revealing clothes and habit of late-night partying of a rape victim, irrespective of whether it's true or not.

"Cultural Halo" or not but here's everyone's favorite NDTV quoting similar minded people as ManSingh saar.

"Was Lured": Voices From Village Of Man Killed At Farmers' Protest Site
"He was an addict and must have been lured to the Singhu border," said Harbhajan Singh, a retired army personnel from the village in Tarn Taran district.

"He was unemployed and didn't provide for his family. His father had also died," he added

Several other residents from the village reiterate that the victim was an addict and was present there till a few days ago.
Notice how the victim is talked about, his habits and addictions. Yet nothing about people who dismembered him and their motivations and their addictions.

Ofcourse no outright attempt to justify the violence. A very sly and disgusting game.
Hope you do realize there are two parties here. Nihangs vs the victim. By your assumption, I meant you assuming I was speaking about Cannabis use by the victim which I wasn't. Cannabis is a lifestyle choice of a lot of ascetics in India including Nihangs and does play a role in their temperamental behavior. I wasn't providing any excuses. Just laid out facts as I know them to be.

I don't front end for american media or NDTV.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

m_saini wrote:Sirji you trying to find faults in the person who was murdered butchered, how cannabis might have played a part etc is a pretty sly yet disgusting way to justify the violent act brutality.

Well American media suppressed the fact that George Floyd took drugs. It all depends on who the victim is and if he fulfills a bunch of checklists. Like minority in race and religion.

If the victim would have been a Muslim, no one would have mentioned drugs etc. Like in a case when a Muslim man in Jharkhand was lynched and everyone raised a hue and cry about lynching etc etc and our DDM suppressed the fact that he was a bike thief.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Singhu lynching case: Nihang Sikh member surrenders, admits to killing man
Report reads - "The victim, Lakhbir Singh, was a labourer from Cheema Khurd village in Punjab's Tarn Taran and aged around 35 years, police said.".

Some thing is not adding up here. The lynched man is a Sikh, at least by his last name. Why should a Nihang Sikhs go ahead and kill him in this brutal way? Was he mistaken for a police spy? And later when things went too far; the Nihang Sikhs come up with the excuse of "desecration"? How did the dead man, landed up at the protest site? :roll:. Hope the police finds answers to these questions quickly; and I am sure they will be able to find more murky details of the farmer broker terrorists.

Also news media seems to be quick in reveailing identity of the dead man so that this does NOT become a Hindu v/s Sikh issue. Which also means that all said and done the Khalistanis & farmer broker terrorists do not want that to happen as they know that they will then soon lose even the current support (!?) they have. Even their hard core supporters like the "secular & liberal" gang will not be able to give them open support, as it would antagonize the Hindu community who may move more towards the right (advantage Modi & Co.).

After seeing the dramas of the farmer broker terrorists; I now feel that some of the age old British tactics - of pitting one group against another - would be the way forward to bring some sense of law & order in the country. Looks like the BIF have now got a firm plan at hand; and multiple conflicts are being orchestrated in various parts of the country. Chinese flexing muscles at Arunachal, Kashmiri Jehadis targetting Hindus and now Khalistani elements back in action in UP and Punjab. The main stream media & "secular & liberal" are the force multipliers.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

ManSingh wrote:CrPC is criminal procedure code i.e. how a trial is conducted.
Cr.PC or Criminal Procedure Code is like a Bhagvad Gita to law enforcement officials as it covers all the operational aspects of their job; right from how to serve notice to a person for investigation, all the way to conducting investigation, writing charge sheets and then the judicial process as well. Now with the new amendment; BSF staff will be able to prosecute crimes under the Customs Act, Passport Act and most likely NDPS Act (if it comes to drug trafficking etc.). IPC even though a huge law related to crimes & punishments is a bit obsolete; it is the new crime specific laws like NDPS Act, UAPA etc which has more teeth when it comes to modern crimes.
Aditya_V wrote:The problem for the BJP any action has to be done behind the scenes in internationally invested ecosystem, hostile media.
Add to this there are lots of Marie Antoinette and Brown Sahibs in India who only wants to see BJP lose elections, and they are fine with every other problem; even if that means Jehadis coming asking for their women folk.
Karan M wrote:Unbelievable state of affairs.
nachiket wrote:They do read local news about Singhu border and rising fuel prices affect them directly. BJP seems to be on a self-destructive path at the moment and it might be already too late to change course prior to the UP elections.
The moment I came to know that the poor dead man is a Sikh himself, I was relieved (to be honest). The government agencies still have a foot hold to play some dirty tricks. The casteism in the Sikh community can now be highlighted, and it will keep the farmer broker terror gang on the defensive. The moment the Sikh community (except the Arthiyas) know that their life also would be miserable things will start changing. Also note that such incidents will only give RoL padres more power to cause further fissures in the community.

Even a very pro-Congress news paper; Deccan Herald and admitted that incidents in Lakhimpur Kheri would not have much effect in UP, but may resonate in Punjab elections (where BJP is a non-entity any way). The biggest draw back we have at BRF is that we too rely on main stream media to get the news. Social media based information gathering is limited. GoI on the other hand does not have this handicap.
Prem Kumar wrote:1) A brutal show of force to let these khalistani pigs know who the alpha dog is
Hold on. Did you say this after hearing about the lynching in Singhu? The poor dead man is a Sikh himself :(. Before using force on the Khalistanis better to get a clear picture on the actual incident and come up with a better plan understanding the caste dynamics etc. More than brutal force, better is to cause more deeper mistrust against the Khalistanis.
Tanaji wrote:The current government has no clue how to handle the people at Singhu border.
Looks like the Governments are least bit bothered about what is happening at Singhu. Which also means that there is no big problem as what main stream media wants the country to believe. These clowns had to use a picture of a traffic jam caused by police barricades to show that their Kisan Bandh farce was successful. Now life has moved on; and today we have a murder/lynching case reported from Singhu. Again one more incident to kind of tell people that there is a place Singhu in India, and some thing is going on there. All this looks like attention grabbing tactics.
The ground support for BJp will disappear soon if this persists. One can’t blame if people say the Congress handled the Khalistanis better than this lot
Situation in Punjab would not be the only reason/rationale for people to vote for or against BJP. BJP is not popular in Punjab any ways. But yes; if more problems starting cropping up and in all these cases BJP-led GoI is not able to do some thing good; then for sure perceptions will change. And I am sure that is what BIF is trying to do. China's belligerence at Arunachal, Kashmiri Jehadis targeting non-Muslims in Kashmir; all these are new war fronts being opened. And GoI has to act & win across all this so that people's hopes on them remain intact.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:Singhu lynching case: Nihang Sikh member surrenders, admits to killing man
Report reads - "The victim, Lakhbir Singh, was a labourer from Cheema Khurd village in Punjab's Tarn Taran and aged around 35 years, police said.".

Some thing is not adding up here. The lynched man is a Sikh, at least by his last name. Why should a Nihang Sikhs go ahead and kill him in this brutal way? Was he mistaken for a police spy? And later when things went too far; the Nihang Sikhs come up with the excuse of "desecration"? How did the dead man, landed up at the protest site? :roll:. Hope the police finds answers to these questions quickly; and I am sure they will be able to find more murky details of the farmer broker terrorists.

Also news media seems to be quick in reveailing identity of the dead man so that this does NOT become a Hindu v/s Sikh issue. Which also means that all said and done the Khalistanis & farmer broker terrorists do not want that to happen as they know that they will then soon lose even the current support (!?) they have. Even their hard core supporters like the "secular & liberal" gang will not be able to give them open support, as it would antagonize the Hindu community who may move more towards the right (advantage Modi & Co.).

After seeing the dramas of the farmer broker terrorists; I now feel that some of the age old British tactics - of pitting one group against another - would be the way forward to bring some sense of law & order in the country. Looks like the BIF have now got a firm plan at hand; and multiple conflicts are being orchestrated in various parts of the country. Chinese flexing muscles at Arunachal, Kashmiri Jehadis targetting Hindus and now Khalistani elements back in action in UP and Punjab. The main stream media & "secular & liberal" are the force multipliers.

The victim had more than 20 stab wounds and was badly beaten up using lathis, besides chopping limbs.

This is what the taliban does. It is their trademarked USP

It just cannot be the work of one nihang mahatma who is fronting the "sacrifice" to deflect the charges away from other guilty parties who were actively involved

The video shows more than one guy threatening the victim and the others are being protected.

They have found a fall guy who will be able to prove that he wasn't at the scene of the crime or some such sleight of hand ploy like that to escape the "self-confessed" murder. He can always say later that he was simply playing a joke and retract his "statement"
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

^^Yes Chetakji. The guy will see the inside of a prison cell for a month and will be let off due to lack of evidence. Meanwhile the usual suspects in UK and Canada will spin conspiracy theory as to how it was all a RSS/Modi/Hindu plot while at the same time lauding the lynching. Cover fire will be provider by usual media suspects.

BJP seems to be betting the elections are far away, so they don’t need their core constituency yet.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

I don't know how this affects the core constituency other than the nuisance. The Sikhs are fast losing the high esteem they were held in by the Hindus.
Arima
BRFite

Post by Arima »

BIF forces want to set a narrative of Hindu vs Sikhs. that will be disastrous for us.
Govt should stymie the fund flow to so called farmer protest and end this quick. too long this nonsense is going on.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

In case anyone is interested........

India Today Conclave 2021

Principal Economist . Min of Fin, A very highly qualified advisor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1DAuFIWvzE

Army chief speaks at the conclave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw0uv1zgDeA

Dr S Jaishankar EAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYcmmcMKR5I

Guv : Arif Mohammed Khan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8qNREbBzWA

Shashi Tharoor : MP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZS7dL0QaX8
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Arima wrote:BIF forces want to set a narrative of Hindu vs Sikhs. that will be disastrous for us.
Govt should stymie the fund flow to so called farmer protest and end this quick. too long this nonsense is going on.

The goal for BIF is Hindu vs X because, they are asking pesky questions about their rights and not buying the massa stock answers. For example, tamilnadu government replied that 5 lakh kg gold has been deposited from temples so far from 1977. You can imagine the loot **just from** this process in 1 state. The massa narrative strategy so far as been : Hindus are casteists, rapists, lazy, weak,meek, not charitable,intolerant, violent etc to avoid questions of governance with a few sellouts(enough to keep in fighting going for a long time and pilferage ) in the top. Really it is the brishit model with brown people.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 975521.ece
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

hanumadu wrote:I don't know how this affects the core constituency other than the nuisance. The Sikhs are fast losing the high esteem they were held in by the Hindus.
I really doubt that the people laying siege at the border really care about what Hindus think of them.

In related news the Haryana CM is proclaiming how much better his state in law and order as compared to UP since he arrested the culprit in a day.

Its another matter that the one arrested is the fall guy who will be out in a month and none of the others in the video are arrested.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

The nihangs cannot just be native to India, right ? What happened to these "warriors" in Pakistan and Afghanistan which not so long ago had a significant sikh population ? Forget about Guru Grant Sahib, entire Gurudwaras have disappeared in those countries !
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

ManSingh wrote: Hope you do realize there are two parties here. Nihangs vs the victim. By your assumption, I meant you assuming I was speaking about Cannabis use by the victim which I wasn't. Cannabis is a lifestyle choice of a lot of ascetics in India including Nihangs and does play a role in their temperamental behavior. I wasn't providing any excuses. Just laid out facts as I know them to be.

I don't front end for american media or NDTV.
Sirji you said and I quote
...the person who was murdered in the violent act was living with the Nihangs and tried to run away with Guru Granth Sahib. I have no idea why, though one can imagine cannabis played a part...
you were clearly talking about how cannabis "might have played a part" in "tried to run away" because otherwise you have no idea why (he would run away with the book). The butchering that followed? you obviously have an idea why it happened. Also Cannabis doesn't usually cause temperamental behavior, it rather has the opposite effect.

Stop trying to pretend that everyone else is a fool, it's very cringe.

And nobody said you frontend for american media or NDTV. Just that they use the same tactics as you in your dirty little game.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tanaji wrote:
hanumadu wrote:I don't know how this affects the core constituency other than the nuisance. The Sikhs are fast losing the high esteem they were held in by the Hindus.
I really doubt that the people laying siege at the border really care about what Hindus think of them.

In related news the Haryana CM is proclaiming how much better his state in law and order as compared to UP since he arrested the culprit in a day.

Its another matter that the one arrested is the fall guy who will be out in a month and none of the others in the video are arrested.
one should not forget the punjab incident in 2019..when another nihang chopped off the wrist of a policeman.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

^^^
Along with Pakistan and Afghanistan we need the nihangs in Kashmir where Sikh daughters are forcibly married abducted/raped
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

So the argument is being a nihang Sikh gives some special right to violence and therefore the rest of us have to put up with it and be thankful?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Some big names in bombay/Poona/12-mati are in trouble.

Income Tax Searches were carried out in Maharashtra on 2 real estate groups, revealing unaccounted income of ₹184 crore.

The Income tax claims the involvement of an influential family from Maharashtra

₹184Cr is loose change for that family.

but still, when onions are being cut, it usually produces tears, no

Income Tax raids on 2 Mumbai real estate firms reveal unaccounted income of ₹184 cr: PIB
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Kaivalya wrote:
For example, tamilnadu government replied that 5 lakh kg gold has been deposited from temples so far from 1977. You can imagine the loot **just from** this process in 1 state. The massa narrative strategy so far as been : Hindus are casteists, rapists, lazy, weak,meek, not charitable,intolerant, violent etc to avoid questions of governance with a few sellouts(enough to keep in fighting going for a long time and pilferage ) in the top. Really it is the brishit model with brown people.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 975521.ece
This is the standard tradition right from British era. Please read J Sai Deepak book "India that is Bharath".. He has explained very well
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:The victim had more than 20 stab wounds and was badly beaten up using lathis, besides chopping limbs.
This is what the taliban does. It is their trademarked USP
I do agree with that point. But the poor victim is a Sikh himself. So what are the inferences we can make?
1. The murder was committed by peacefools which also means that they control the place. This again can be used by GoI to show that farmer broker terrorist gang are traitors.
2. The so-called Nihang sect are nothing but barbarians - and that they do not like the low caste Sikhs. It only shows Sikh religion in poor light.
3. The identity of the poor victim has been revealed real too soon; which means that the players behind the scene have sensed the danger and DO NOT want to make this issue a Sikh v/s Hindu case. Because they know that once that happen their own agendas will miserably fail.
It just cannot be the work of one nihang mahatma who is fronting the "sacrifice" to deflect the charges away from other guilty parties who were actively involved
My opinion would be that; the police should investigate this as a plain and simple murder case. Keep it simple and focus on why the dead man was murdered. The Nihang Mahatma may be a "sacrifice" lamb, but such lambs have been existing for years in the crime world. CPI(M) in KL routinely used to produce "murderers" when RSS & BJP activists were murdered. And they used to late come scot free due to lack of evidence. Treat such cases as an example; but Haryana police focusing on identifying the the real culprits.
Tanaji wrote:The guy will see the inside of a prison cell for a month and will be let off due to lack of evidence.
That is the more obvious and publically visible path. But Haryana police & intelligence agencies should focus (and 99% they would be focusing on that now) on the behind the scenes players, the rationale for committing this murder etc. A murder being committed and some individual 'taking responsibility' is nothing new in Indian police business. And the police have also gone beyond the usual suspect list and nailed the true perpetrators. As I said earlier; it was a poor Sikh who has been murdered with the murderers also said to be from the same religion. In fact, this crime actually can be used to pit one Sikh sect against another. And the fact that the main stream media is now working overtime to prove that this is NOT a Sikh v/s Hindu issue clearly shows that the actual behind the scene players have panicked and are now on a fire fighting mode.

This is my personal take on this 'murder case'.
1. This murder does NOT show that L&O situation in Haryana/Delhi is in danger. There is no mass murderer/psychopath walking the streets killing innocents.
2. The victim and the alleged murderers are from the same religion; so the motive does NOT seem to be to cause religious conflict.
3. There are no threats to any other religion/community in Singhu or else where.
4. Apart from the news value which the main stream media peddles - that a murder was done in Singhu - this incident is just another case of murder/homicide which can happen in any police station limits across India.
5. The fact that main stream media itself revealed the religious identity & name of the dead man is suspicious and kind of exposes the fact that they wanted to portray this murder in a different angle, but quickly realised that their stories will not fly.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Pratyush wrote:
ManSingh wrote:
Can you point where exactly I have justifed the brutality? Or Is it an automatic assumption?
You did by blaming the victim.
ManSingh'ji, your post:
ManSingh wrote:
In this case, the person who was murdered in the violent act was living with the Nihangs and tried to run away with Guru Granth Sahib. I have no idea why, though one can imagine cannabis played a part.
Maybe the said person was trying to save Guru Granth Shahib from the Nihangs!

Remember in Op Black Thunder 2, the so called Sikhs/Nihangs holed up in Harmandir Shahib used the sacred urns for their potty purposes. I was just saddened by this act of desecration and wondered how different are they from Aurangazeb? And BTW, I am not a sikh.

Anyway, by not unequivocally condemning the Nihangs, the terrorists in guise of farmers and sliding in blaming the victim as follows:

1. "Tried to run away with Guru Granth" <- yes for this crime one needs their limbs chopped off, murdered and hung publicly?
2. "cannabis played a part" <- Wow!

I am responding since you asked.
prasan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by prasan »

sanjaykumar wrote:Somebody questioned why the Nihangs couldn’t just get another book.

This is the kool aid that Hindus have been lulled into drinking. And the fact that they as a rule do not do much research.

Perhaps some of the resident experts on Sikhi can answer this question. Unless it is meant to be disingenuous.
Ha bhai. That somebody is me.
He ran with the book or tore it or whatever doesn't give them right to kill him.
Even court cant be doing anything about it as its a free speech
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

chetak wrote:Some big names in bombay/Poona/12-mati are in trouble.
No one is in trouble Chetak Sir, Rs 182 cr is like a week's earning at most for these guys. The INC big moneybags DK Shivkumar has such raids every 6 months, he even went to the cushy tihar for few days and now back in business . He was last seen with billionaire MA Yusuf Ali (Dubaiwale) to establish his Lulu hypermarket and malls in India. Guess DK Shi's alleged networth of over 20,000 Cr is not enough that he needs to get into the supermarket game as well. These raids are for headline making for both the ruling party and the opposition that's all.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Nothing ever comes out of these raids, be they from IT, NCB or ED. Cases go on for years and mysteriously vanish for political favours.

Aryan Khan will get bail next week ( as he should) and that will be the end of the matter.

Where is Parambir Singh now? All dropped mysteriously?
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Tanaji wrote:Nothing ever comes out of these raids, be they from IT, NCB or ED. Cases go on for years and mysteriously vanish for political favours.

Aryan Khan will get bail next week ( as he should) and that will be the end of the matter.

Param Bir hasn't been seen in over a month, some say he has fled the country , some say he's dead. This is the former Mumbai Police Commissioner and DGP we are talking about and no one has a clue where this man is !
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Ambar wrote:
Tanaji wrote:Nothing ever comes out of these raids, be they from IT, NCB or ED. Cases go on for years and mysteriously vanish for political favours.

Param Bir hasn't been seen in over a month, some say he has fled the country , some say he's dead. This is the former Mumbai Police Commissioner and DGP we are talking about and no one has a clue where this man is !
Most likely the entire Maharashtra state Govt appratus is trying to hide him.