2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Adrija
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Adrija »

Cyrano ji,

Our biggest still to be tackled agenda items/ messes are (a) judiciary, and (b) power sector

In any other country the SC striking down the NJAC as unconstitutional would have been grounds for a constitutional crisis... the NaMo government chose to shelve that confrontation........ wise or not? Take your pick- one can argue either way depending on preference... FWIW, given the enormous and fantastic work done in almost every other area I would trust the government on their judgement and go with it... I understand if you would choose the other way... peace

In most of the other areas you have mentioned (Palghar, farm laws, temples) may I submit that these are either outside of Union Govt's purview (e.g., temples, Palghar). On farm laws I am inclined/ biased to accept Rohit Vats' perspective but of course others may have different perspectives and I respect them for that....... just that I honestly do not see even folks on BRF appreciating and supporting this government on the frankly revolutionary changes this government has already achieved....... not just all the ones I have already listed above but so so many I did not even mention. To give just a few examples- LCA being accepted by IAF, and more (MWF, AMCA) to come; Arjun being accepted (and believe me, now Army has no option but to go w local products on armour and artillery, please wait and see); the radical and genuinely path breaking declaration and already demonstrated action (with AI) on PSU privatization, on energy security, national transport/ logistics network etc etc etc

As I said, the only two major items left unaddressed to date are judiciary and power sector......... NaMo sarkar has cleaned up the 70 years of muck almost everywhere else

If this is not astounding I fail to see what can ever be

IMVVVHO of course
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Adrija ji,
No disagreement if you see my long post above, except that I want the Govt to actively pursue Dharmic agenda and give no latitude to adharmis.
If I thought they weren't capable, I wouldnt bother demanding this. Peace to you and all.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

If we are taking lessons from Deng Xiaoping we have also got to remember that Deng rolled put tanks in Beijing when he felt CCP was threatened. And tbh it was just a small student protest, nothing of the scale seen that is regular here. Also the total wipe out of Falun gong during the 90s. Along with the recent event of Hong Kong coming under iron rule. Yet, Hollywood toes the line, US companies toe the line, refuse to speak anything about Hong Kong etc etc.

And the investors made a beeline for China in the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and even now.

Israel gets condemned everytime in UN. Faces lots of HR violation marches, free Palestine etc etc. But they still receive billions of dollars in aid, tech exchange, etc. Woke, HR, etc are mental chains invented by US and allies to keep us in line. What prevents us from publishing the same amount of literature about them? And try to divide them up in terms of north south east west like they do to us. Blacks, Latinos, Whites, etc. Funding chaos there? Beggars like Pakis can do it against us but somehow we lack money? Why is there no Tit for Tat? Why not using their policies against them? Win the gold in Victim olympics and cry racism at the drop of a hat like the Chinese do?

And we must not also forget that China has been defending their culture (CCP culture) and what they perceive to be theirs even when they were poor. It's just recently they got enough teeth to challenge everyone at the same time. And they also got everyone to recognize Taiwan as part of PRC, internationally isolated Taiwan in the 80s while we struggle at even showing Kashmir is a part of India. Twitter, Google, various publications routinely show the whole of Kashmir either as Pakistan or as China. Do we ever take solid action beyond the notice, fir, case etc which everyone forgets about after a while?

I can understand not reacting to provocations like the killings. But what stops them from reacting against the source of all this? Just putting the disposable brown sepoys under UAPA and stopping NGO money isn't going to work. The intellectual masters sitting in foreign universities and various organizations in PRC, Bakistan, US, UK and Europe needs to be dealt with whatever means possible.

I agree with what KaranMji said about Modiji. But I feel currently we are holding on to some mental chains of being a good boy of the class, log kya kahenge and a countrywide Stockholm syndrome. We really need to move past that and deal with adharmis like we should.
Adrija
BRFite

Post by Adrija »

I can understand not reacting to provocations like the killings. But what stops them from reacting against the source of all this? Just putting the disposable brown sepoys under UAPA and stopping NGO money isn't going to work. The intellectual masters sitting in foreign universities and various organizations in PRC, Bakistan, US, UK and Europe needs to be dealt with whatever means possible.
And exactly what would you like to see the GoI do AshishA ji?

Please do remember that the judiciary is yet to be cleaned up, so any action we take to close down the local brown sepoys has to factor that in

If you have some specific steps you think GoI can take and is not taking, please do lay out here
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Exactly AshishA !

I dont see why every time we bring up Dharmic agenda a tenuous justification is made with development achievements as if getting both is some unobtainium before actually attempting it.
We need to keep pushing Dharma in every forum, at every opportunity and when the dissatisfaction is heard above the din of BIF and minorities, may be the Govt will notice and react.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

woke but not so "fab" India has now renamed its grotesque urdu named "jashn-e-riwaaz" with another name "jhilmil si Diwali"

what is their fascination with urdu and where is the cultural or religious or even civilizational connection between Deepawaali and urdu.

why try to slyly manufacture one now, after so many centuries
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

chetak wrote:woke but not so "fab" India has now renamed its grotesque urdu named "jashn-e-riwaaz" with another name "jhilmil si Diwali"

what is their fascination with urdu and where is the cultural or religious or even civilizational connection between Deepawaali and urdu.

Bollywood is to blame. The islamo-marxists like Shahid Latif, Mehboob, Majrooh Sultanpuri, Javed Akthar etc have introduced so many urdu/farsi words into hindi songs and dialogues that we subconsciously started using those words in mainstream, everyday conversation too. Mushkil, jashn, haseen, majnooh, kameez,asman, dil i can go on.

The Fab India backlash and them deleting their old ad campaign (and replacing with just as silly one) is maybe the reason why the government is hesitant to ban twitter/FB.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambar wrote:
chetak wrote:woke but not so "fab" India has now renamed its grotesque urdu named "jashn-e-riwaaz" with another name "jhilmil si Diwali"

Bollywood is to blame. The islamo-marxists like Shahid Latif, Mehboob, Majrooh Sultanpuri, Javed Akthar etc have introduced so many urdu/farsi words into hindi songs and dialogues that we subconsciously started using those words in mainstream, everyday conversation too. Mushkil, jashn, haseen, majnooh, kameez,asman, dil i can go on.

The Fab India backlash and them deleting their old ad campaign (and replacing with just as silly one) is maybe the reason why the government is hesitant to ban twitter/FB.

will these ghandphatrai wokes dare call bakri eid as 'jashn-e-kabab'
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Not if they like their necks and their business.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Adrija wrote:

Please do remember that the judiciary is yet to be cleaned up, so any action we take to close down the local brown sepoys has to factor that in

If you have some specific steps you think GoI can take and is not taking, please do lay out here
Adrija ji. Please feel free to call me AshishA. I am far too young to be called with respect of ji. And coming to your question, does Indian Judiciary control American Establishment too? If Arabs, Chinese, Israelis can infiltrate, influence and in some case even subvert Western systems and institutions why can't we? Do these academics from West aka From US to Australia write anything about Chinese culture without CCP approval? Or can they even criticize the atrocities in China or in any Arab world?

And where are these Khalistanis getting support from? Canada, UK, USA. And who is giving them the intellectual greenlight to do this? Ofc the host countries. And btw somehow Pakis were able to brainswash overseas Punjabis against us while we kept twiddling our fingers.

Do you think the separatists of China get any kind of support anywhere they go? They are promptly handed over to CCP. I don't see any Tibetan freedom fighters sitting in Canada, USA, UK funding terror operations in PRC? Or even the American Chinese. But in our case, even Canada refuses to entertain our genuine request to observe Khalistani elements in their country.

Or to phrase it in a different way, can any Chinese origin person spread terror by sitting in other countries and get away with it? With the host country's establishment and Academia cheering him on the sidelines?

And all of the above has been true even when China has been poor impoverished nation. And in the recent case, like I said, they have started taking more direct approach.

Coming to our case. Everytime something happens in India, every Tom dick and Harry comes up with freedom index, HR index, caste discrimination index, woman empowerment index, religion freedom index for India. Have we ever done the same? We say we are a upcoming superpower. So why does our outlook remain limited to only China, Bangladesh and Pakistan? They all read our scriptures, etc etc and write atrocity literature. Have we ever studied them in deep? Known about their strengths and weaknesses and their faultlines? The Chinese spent a lot of time analyzing their enemies in 80s and 90s. That's how they came up with Unrestricted Warfare. And now they got the US on a chokehold. The same way, US was able to defeat USSR.

Moreover, complicating our situation even more is that our whole thought process is basically imported from the west. These days woke, Gender, BLM, patriarchcy etc are being peddled there. And same is being imported here. Don't we have the capacity to forge our own way forward? And maybe show the way forward for the world like we used to do? And most of the times the Academia in the west are very dogmatic and view everything from the lens of conflict. Here's a video that shows how intellectually corrupted they are.

https://youtu.be/kVk9a5Jcd1k

I was reading the late Kausal Vepa ji's ppt, presented in 2006, yesterday. One thing that I learnt from it was this. More than winning the battles against us, the Britshits just studied us deeply and found lots of ways to break the soul and nature of Indian civilization. They created laws, came up with ridiculous theories out of thin air, demonized a particular set of people, while propping up the rest. etc etc. They knew who they were dealing with and they were able to cause irreparable damage to us. And same thing is been conducted nowadays by the American Imperialists. We are very much concerned about EJ conversions and go after the local guys (that too rarely). While the main funders sitting in US, UK just discards the local brown guy and finds another useful idiot. Have we ever struck at the root of those who think about destroying us? Ever thought about breaking Christianity's hold over US and making people hate Christianity there? Why are we being tolerant of people who devasted our lands and also their spiritual successors? And that ppt ended with 4 scenarios. But one thing was constant though 15 years. As we grow bigger, attacks on us are turning more and more vicious day by day. Should we wait for demography to catch up to finally respond to the machinations of these 'Natural Allies' and the known enemies like China?

I admit I may not have specific steps because I don't have much real world experience and I don't have any experience in governance but more than specific steps I would like to see the intent. Or even someone talking about it from the GOI. I don't see that. Even BJP guys are actively spreading the imported western BS through their sabarimala and cracker ban fiasco. Modi and Yogi are the real Dharmics. But can the same be said about the whole of BJP? What will happen if someone else comes and isn't as dharmic as Modi? Will BJP become the very ones(congress) that we sought to destroy? All BIF gang have to do is to make RSS and BJP like congress little by little. It will be like conversion of Roman emperor by the church. What will we do then?
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

AshishA wrote: ...

Have we ever struck at the root of those who think about destroying us? Ever thought about breaking Christianity's hold over US and making people hate Christianity there? Why are we being tolerant of people who devasted our lands and also their spiritual successors?

Swami Vivekananda at the Chicago parliament of religions, more than a 100 years ago. If one sees the response from the general American public, one will marvel at what he almost achieved. The RK mission is still active in the USA (and other places of course) but hasn't been able to capitalize on the achievement of the initial trailblazer. They don't have to hate Christianity. They just have to hate Churchianity. They are not the same thing, people have been had by the Church for more than a thousand years.

The parliament of religions was buried and never resurrected, after the terrified Church realized what almost happened. India back then did not have whatever it took to carry it forward. The template is there, though.

Then there's Swami Prabhupada, whose movement has also been effectively sidelined.

But attempts have definitely been made.

And exploiting fissures - or manufacturing them in the first place - has been the standard British template all over the world. Rwanda-Burundi is an excellent example of this, outside of India.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

@karan M I agree with your analysis; Modi is aware of structural levers, he prioritizes them and focusses on them, even at the cost of letting some of the sociocultural aspects slide. He is willing to take the heat and pay the price. He is aware of the sociocultural aspects as seen by his reminding us of them every election.

Overall, we can’t expect anything better or miraculous from a leader whom we have put in charge of a vast & complex entity like India. Most of the grumbles and complaints against him come from a place of not understanding the complex challenge of leading India forward, and from a mai-baap mentality fostered by past leaders who made big promises about everything and anything.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Want to know PM’s stand on India-Pak cricket matches as attacks on our soil increase, says AAP’s Atishi

What’s going on here with the untethered aatishi? Has she become nationalist all of a sudden? Has the AAP? Or is it just another brain-dead attempt to “corner” Modi?

Any insights? Insider knowledge? I am intrigued.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KLNMurthy wrote:Want to know PM’s stand on India-Pak cricket matches as attacks on our soil increase, says AAP’s Atishi

What’s going on here with the untethered aatishi? Has she become nationalist all of a sudden? Has the AAP? Or is it just another brain-dead attempt to “corner” Modi?

the real "qwestun" you should be asking is how much was this desert cult snake oil saleswoman paid to do this

Atishi Marlena says India should forfeit its T20 WC match against Pakistan: Read how AAP has been doing exactly what Pakistan wants
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

chetak wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote:Want to know PM’s stand on India-Pak cricket matches as attacks on our soil increase, says AAP’s Atishi

the real "qwestun" you should be asking is how much was this desert cult snake oil saleswoman paid to do this

Atishi Marlena says India should forfeit its T20 WC match against Pakistan: Read how AAP has been doing exactly what Pakistan wants

Makes sense. Thanks.

Of course Indian express left out the crucial context and made aatishi marx-lenina (I believe that’s actually the basis of her silly name ) sound like a born-again nationalist. And I fell for it!
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

She calls herself mar-lena, so why hold back? :rotfl:
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Well on slightly expected lines:

https://indianexpress.com/article/citie ... p-7580497/

The Captain to start a new innings
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Cyrano wrote:She calls herself mar-lena, so why hold back? :rotfl:
Short for Marx and Lenin. Her parents were dyed-in-the-wool communists. AAP is a Naxal-communist gang
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the BJP will not touch him with a bargepole

such is his stooopide conditions

‘Hopeful of a seat arrangement with @BJP4India in 2022 Punjab Assembly polls if #FarmersProtest is resolved in farmers’ interest. Also looking at alliance with like-minded parties such as breakaway Akali groups, particularly Dhindsa &
Brahmpura factions’: @capt_amarinder 2/3 https://t.co/rkYhk4aE9Y

— Raveen Thukral (@RT_Media_Capt) October 19, 2021
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

wonder how some pappus got their admissions.

admissions to many elite U.S./U.K. colleges are adjusted like this onlee

A former CIA officer reveals that the most attractive incentive you can give to someone to get them to betray their country and become an informant:

Give their children admission to an elite U.S. college

Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Putting your children into alien hands willingly is colonialisation at its peak power - paraakaashtha! Kudos to amreekis for having built themselves to such a position of strength.

So its no surprise that anti-american forces and ideologues have infested their universities and rotting them from within.
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Cyrano wrote:Putting your children into alien hands willingly is colonialisation at its peak power - paraakaashtha! Kudos to amreekis for having built themselves to such a position of strength.

So its no surprise that anti-american forces and ideologues have infested their universities and rotting them from within.

No body gives a damn abt them… it’s good media timepass but the real power lies somewhere far away from these types
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

AshishA wrote:
Adrija wrote:

Adrija ji. Please feel free to call me AshishA. I am far too young to be called with respect of ji. And coming to your question, does Indian Judiciary control American Establishment too? If Arabs, Chinese, Israelis can infiltrate, influence and in some case even subvert Western systems and institutions why can't we? Do these academics from West aka From US to Australia write anything about Chinese culture without CCP approval? Or can they even criticize the atrocities in China or in any Arab world?

And where are these Khalistanis getting support from? Canada, UK, USA. And who is giving them the intellectual greenlight to do this? Ofc the host countries. And btw somehow Pakis were able to brainswash overseas Punjabis against us while we kept twiddling our fingers.

Do you think the separatists of China get any kind of support anywhere they go? They are promptly handed over to CCP. I don't see any Tibetan freedom fighters sitting in Canada, USA, UK funding terror operations in PRC? Or even the American Chinese. But in our case, even Canada refuses to entertain our genuine request to observe Khalistani elements in their country.

Or to phrase it in a different way, can any Chinese origin person spread terror by sitting in other countries and get away with it? With the host country's establishment and Academia cheering him on the sidelines?

And all of the above has been true even when China has been poor impoverished nation. And in the recent case, like I said, they have started taking more direct approach.

Coming to our case. Everytime something happens in India, every Tom dick and Harry comes up with freedom index, HR index, caste discrimination index, woman empowerment index, religion freedom index for India. Have we ever done the same? We say we are a upcoming superpower. So why does our outlook remain limited to only China, Bangladesh and Pakistan? They all read our scriptures, etc etc and write atrocity literature. Have we ever studied them in deep? Known about their strengths and weaknesses and their faultlines? The Chinese spent a lot of time analyzing their enemies in 80s and 90s. That's how they came up with Unrestricted Warfare. And now they got the US on a chokehold. The same way, US was able to defeat USSR.

Moreover, complicating our situation even more is that our whole thought process is basically imported from the west. These days woke, Gender, BLM, patriarchcy etc are being peddled there. And same is being imported here. Don't we have the capacity to forge our own way forward? And maybe show the way forward for the world like we used to do? And most of the times the Academia in the west are very dogmatic and view everything from the lens of conflict. Here's a video that shows how intellectually corrupted they are.

https://youtu.be/kVk9a5Jcd1k

I was reading the late Kausal Vepa ji's ppt, presented in 2006, yesterday. One thing that I learnt from it was this. More than winning the battles against us, the Britshits just studied us deeply and found lots of ways to break the soul and nature of Indian civilization. They created laws, came up with ridiculous theories out of thin air, demonized a particular set of people, while propping up the rest. etc etc. They knew who they were dealing with and they were able to cause irreparable damage to us. And same thing is been conducted nowadays by the American Imperialists. We are very much concerned about EJ conversions and go after the local guys (that too rarely). While the main funders sitting in US, UK just discards the local brown guy and finds another useful idiot. Have we ever struck at the root of those who think about destroying us? Ever thought about breaking Christianity's hold over US and making people hate Christianity there? Why are we being tolerant of people who devasted our lands and also their spiritual successors? And that ppt ended with 4 scenarios. But one thing was constant though 15 years. As we grow bigger, attacks on us are turning more and more vicious day by day. Should we wait for demography to catch up to finally respond to the machinations of these 'Natural Allies' and the known enemies like China?

I admit I may not have specific steps because I don't have much real world experience and I don't have any experience in governance but more than specific steps I would like to see the intent. Or even someone talking about it from the GOI. I don't see that. Even BJP guys are actively spreading the imported western BS through their sabarimala and cracker ban fiasco. Modi and Yogi are the real Dharmics. But can the same be said about the whole of BJP? What will happen if someone else comes and isn't as dharmic as Modi? Will BJP become the very ones(congress) that we sought to destroy? All BIF gang have to do is to make RSS and BJP like congress little by little. It will be like conversion of Roman emperor by the church. What will we do then?
What the Russia and Han have done to the west is exploit schisms with some success. Separately Han and Pukes have "out forked lounged" the famed "forked tongue". M have insinuated themselves into woke awareness with spectacular violence balanced by moderate M outrage and calibrated distancing from M radicals. (Like a ratchet or pump)
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

AshishA wrote:
I agree with what KaranMji said about Modiji. But I feel currently we are holding on to some mental chains of being a good boy of the class, log kya kahenge and a countrywide Stockholm syndrome. We really need to move past that and deal with adharmis like we should.
To be what you want us to be, the bad boy, we have to be rich or spend without care in buying support abroad. Throw tons of money around on buying media, lobbyists and politicians.

To do this you need wealth like the G clan has accumulated or be in power long enough that your kitty fills up to spare on all this stuff even the legal way. The Chinese had a strategic reason to be feted despite their HR antics, criminality - they were propped up by the west vs Russia. Beyond that they did influence ops.

An estimate of Chinese IW psyops spending was to the tune of several Billion$ a year. Then they gave money liberally using BRI, Confucius institutes, invited ppl to jamborees on China, kept files on them etc. If we trace a lot of the Hinduphobia and pstops in the west against India, you'll find it comes from finding from two places the Islamist crowd in ME, Qatar etc and then the PRC which is by far the bigger threat.

This is what it takes for ratings agencies to ignore your data fudging for decades, for western politicos to support you vs India, for businesses boards to transfer critical tech lock, stock and barrel.

To defang the two Modi has made extremely frequent outreaches to the Middle East leadership. It has functioned to a significant degree. He is making key ME states partners in the Indian growth story as an alternative to the west. As energy sales taper offbut we continue growing, the long term negotiation power is actually in our favor.

He then attempted the same with Xi. The entire visits to India etc were part of that. We deliberately gave them continued access to our economy. We did all we could to ensure we had PRC on our side to actually balance out vs over reliance on the west. It failed as PRC is a hegemon and it wanted subservience vs a partnership. Moment we figured that out we changed tack accelerated infra, and mil buildup in the PRC theater. In fact our attempts to tone down the hostility with PRC were also in part to get us time to build up our infra and protect ourselves.

Point being IW ops are one thing but we are doing a lot on actual power. The entire attempt to make India a viable mfg destination is that. We use a lot of Chinese goods in our mfg, and raw materials. We want to export to them too. This is the reason we can't and won't disassociate from them. But we will prevent further salami slicing. And gradually reduce the impact of their support to Pak.

Pak has run extremely successful IW ops for decades using the techniques above. Its a total economic basket case now kept going only because it has nukes and some countries see it as a way to balance India.

When we acquire hard power ie economic and mil, the IW aspect will automatically be taken care of to a large degree, because more establishments will want to take our help as versus fight with us. Another key reason being PRC is now in competition with the west, so the west is cracking down on its influence ops. The combination of the two matters. Imagine India as a mfg and pharma innovation giant more than it is now, and would you want to attack such a country which can meet all your needs, doesn't push for regime change, push you around and only asks for mutual respect and if there are Indians in that country, they be treated well? This is why India, is so disliked and feared. We are genuinely and mostly altruistic. We will upend centuries of how the west has run international affairs.

We don't want to wipe out other cultures or civilizations. We don't want to exploit them. We truly appreciate diversity. To protect all this though we need money and hard strength. Nobody will give us a free lunch. We have social, education and infra issues. Those need to be fixed before we can actually be a vishwaguru.

Point being Modi Govt can only do so much, their focus is on hard power first and foremost with a sprinkling of feel good stuff like yoga day and other items. If they turn us into a true economic and mfg powerhouse with GDP per capita at even at the upper middle/middle income levels, we cannot be ignored or taken for granted. That's where we should be looking at.

The longer BJP Govts stay the more people vote for it, the fewer caste based parties will survive, the more national unity there will be and it will be more and more common to have organic growth from within the society fighting and reversing the centuries of Brit propaganda. A reasonably rich society united by a common cultural background to a large extent will be hard for others to subvert. Poor societies are always easier to con.
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

excellent discussion above guys . In my hearts of hearts I know the prime minister is doing the right things. I get frustrated everyday that this or that was not done and bang the desk but state craft is a marathon not a sprint. india must continue to build muscle slowly daily month by month year by year. our time is coming but let success come slowly. continue with infra structure development which is going at a great pace, bring industry, continue with self reliance where ever we can and build relationship based on self interest at this time eg France and keep going.

Inspite of all the distractions by bif do not loose sight of the ultimate aim which is to get to a place which was always ours throughout history, at the top. Modiji like Arjun can only see the fish which is the right thing inspite of my own frustrations.

Jai Hind
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Cyrano wrote:Putting your children into alien hands willingly is colonialisation at its peak power - paraakaashtha! Kudos to amreekis for having built themselves to such a position of strength.

They do this because they think a good US university education is a ticket to settling in the US. Even if you rot your own country from within, you can take your ill-gotten gains and emigrate to the US to enjoy a high standard of living per the intel agencies assessment and carrot offered to folks like mentioned.

However, if your own country was well developed and you could make dinero legally and also, it was hard to be corrupt, how many would do the above?

This is the difference between a structural change as the BJP is doing - big tent policies without discriminating on the basis of caste/color/creed (all Indian citizens have access to Aadhar linked subsidies, sanitation, house, medical and health insurance, rations) and trying to grow the economy, as versus merely passing law after law and trying to push down a top down diktat based setup which few will care about anyhow.

At the end of the day fixing social and economic fault lines brings disproportionate benefit. BIF can call Modi all the names they want, but the person who got three square meals a day due to the Govt, who has new found respect because he now has a basic, decent standard of living, whose kids grow up and have reasonable jobs and dont have to emigrate for low tier jobs to the Gulf etc, will be less likely to be subverted easily. Once these social, economic fault lines start papering over (a decade of economic growth IMHO), then a lot of what folks are concerned about regarding big ticket progress will occur.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Suresh S wrote:excellent discussion above guys . In my hearts of hearts I know the prime minister is doing the right things. I get frustrated everyday that this or that was not done and bang the desk but state craft is a marathon not a sprint. india must continue to build muscle slowly daily month by month year by year. our time is coming but let success come slowly. continue with infra structure development which is going at a great pace, bring industry, continue with self reliance where ever we can and build relationship based on self interest at this time eg France and keep going.

Inspite of all the distractions by bif do not loose sight of the ultimate aim which is to get to a place which was always ours throughout history, at the top. Modiji like Arjun can only see the fish which is the right thing inspite of my own frustrations.

Jai Hind
You've summed it up in one.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Cyrano wrote:Thank you Hari garu, couldn't find a DM option on your profile page, might have been disabled by admins. could you share an email in a bot unreadable format, I'll email you offline.
My gmail ID gives moi name and ID away. Are you on twitter, saar? Kindly DM me there. Moi ID is @sudarshan_v1 Thx and looking fwd.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Hari garu, I'm not on twitter. You can take pratham akshar of each shabdh in the vaakya below and compose my daak pehchaan

<<poof>>
Send me a daak or say "got it" here and I'll delete this post
Thank you.
Last edited by Cyrano on 20 Oct 2021 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

x posted from the terroristan thread

ramiz raja wants to "create a cricketing bond " between BCCI and PCB.

porkistan won’t trade with India after the abrogation of art 370 but porkistan can play cricket with India.

porkistan won’t import sugar and cotton from India but porkistan will import vaccines and medicines from India while continuously exporting terror to cashmere and killing Hindus.

and these beggars desperately insist on being choosers

bhikhari ki taqiya ho, tho aisa

how these guys must be missing mohandas onlee
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

The brans behind the called farmers want bloodshed. That is the plan all along. That is why GoI is not obliging them. Same is Shahinbag. They wanted GoI and Delhi police to act tough on old ladies etc so that it will become a big time news item in the West and so on. This is new template.

What GoI need to and may be already looking at is the action which is not at hard as firing but not as soft as keeping quite. I am sure they are seriously looking into that.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

prime ministerial hopeful nitishwa's party playing politics, as usual, and kissing cult behinds

and the stark truth about what actually happened

In 2012, the Bihar cm nitishwa made a week long visit to Pakistan and met niazi, but he hasn't yet made up his mind to visit cashmere where 3 bihari migrants have been killed in the last two weeks.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Agree with your posts Karan M, Suersh S jis,

We can rue why aren't we like the Chinese etc. but my reading of such comparisons is that they raise a question: "If Chinese and to some extent Pakis could play IW and corruptive influence games despite being poor nations in the past or present, why doesnt India even now act unabashedly in its self interest when its a 3T economy ?"

In my mind the answer is because we are motivated by different things. Chinese by their idea of re-establishing a world dominating Middle Kingdom after a century of humiliation" and Pakis by the need to prove to themselves that their religion and idea of nation are right by somehow bringing down Bharat to rule over it again (Gazwa e Hind). All their statecraft and resources were directed towards such stated goals by their successive authoritarian rulers.

India since 1947 had Govts with differing understandings of Bharat's national identity and varying degrees of sincerity and efficiency in running the country, but thanks to our deep-rooted civilisational instincts Bharat never defined itself with respect to others. No need to dominate the world, nor harbour a desire to bring another country down to rule over it. However, the corruption of India's own education system, social structures and impoverishment of its land and people by the British coloniser for over 2 centuries, had left behind a wounded, disoriented nation that still managed to avoid a negative self identity like Pak and China, but struggled to forge itself a positive self identity. India by default clung to what it believed reflects its own civilisational values - the constitution that guarantees equality and some degree of freedom, and promises betterment for all.

That this experiment called India has managed to stay alive for 75 years is not a tribute to our constitution's robustness but proof of our collective dharmic civilisational psyche that believes and practices those values. Those outside who believed India would flounder and fail are surprised by our survival and cannot digest our rise. They realise (much more clearly than many Indians themselves) that a rising India cannot be fought on military, economic or geo-political terms alone. To unsettle India, its dharmic civilisational foundation must be attacked. The tools for doing this are found in our own religious, linguistic and ethno-cultural diversity. And that's what is being targeted with renewed zeal now.

So all the strength that comes from the progress we make in Administrative, Economic, Defense and NatSec, Foreign Policy spheres can be sidestepped and undermined by attacking our dhramic civilisational foundation. Thats why it needs to be vigorously protected and actively strengthened to continue on our path of progress.

Another important aspect to consider is this: A change of leadership, a change of ruling party (no one is eternal, political success is a fickle mistress) can put in place an alternative that, as far as I can see, will not be as strongly pro-India and determined as we have now, to say the least. Should that happen, the recent progress in the first 5 spheres that we are rightfully proud of can be undone in a single 5 year term. What is the guard against it? I see no other bulwark than a highly awakened dhramic civilisational consciousness of all Indian people. And once awakened to a sufficient degree it cant be easily undone in 1 or 5 terms of adharmic rule. Thats our only shield against electoral perfidy or change of leadership.

My push for the current Govt to take up the dharmic civilisational agenda (DCA) with a "world opinion be damned" attitude comes from this long term view, not to score some brownie points on SM and feel good. I do not buy the view that working on DCA will somehow undercut progress in other spheres. I've not come across one cogent argument as to why it will inevitably be so, and why Bharat can't face it and deal with it today. I also do not buy "we are busy with essential stuff now, we'll work on DCA later" position - we have the right leadership, political environment, popular support and enough subversive actions happening every day that make it amply clear - NOW, actually yesterday 7 years ago - is the time to act.

History bears out that in every epoch Bharat was prosperous, she was immediately and invariably raided for plunder. And each time the raiders succeeded it was because Bharat at that time was not united and mobilised enough to repel and defeat them. Are we thinking that Bharat today or a decade from now will attract less raiders? Or that the concepts of modern nation states, rules based order, world bodies like UN, Quad or friendly powers like US or Europe will protect us? Definitely not as most forumites will agree. So what are we counting on to save us while we ignore/postpone DCA?

Lastly, those who will benefit from and carry forward DCA and Bharat are not our septuagenarian leaders nor oldies here on BRF. Its our children and grand children. Preparing them to realise, own, defend and further our DCA and therefore Bharat is a generational investment. Allusion to a bunch of quick fire initiatives launched in the 4th year of a 3rd term do not address the need. Some of us and our leaders may be gone by then. Thats why progress on DCA is and must be a priority, at least as much as in the other spheres.

I believe our current political leadership is aware of all this. May be they are losing the pulse of aam janata, cirtical voices are not reaching them, or they being incompletely-informed, poorly-advised by their retinue which can happen. I don't know whats exactly behind this neglect of DCA. People who think like me can only continue to voice our opinions to be heard far enough so the message falls in the right ears, before its too late.

I rest my case.
Last edited by Cyrano on 20 Oct 2021 14:38, edited 1 time in total.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Well the British colonial history manufactured enough Gangadins and people feel that’s a success ideal that will work for them. This extends to all those gora pasand who will sell my country types. Socialism added on to that dimension so more desi boot lickers were created. Now the Cheenis are pumping money to increase the tribe with help of Bakis. To be fair since Islamic conquests we know our country has enough people who will move over to the other side to preserve/ thrive.
As much as we can love our Indic culture since Mahabharata we know that it is an illusion to think we can have all good people only, hence it shows the template of identifying evil/lesser evil and the license to eliminate them. Even the perfectly good can cause evil effects and hence we have to be careful about the repercussions someone’s ideals will have on others - Gandhi as an example
Like PM said unless we raise a generation of capitalism oriented Aatmanirbhar types whose visible success inspires villagers as well then we won’t come out of this vicious cycle. So the unshackled economy is our best bet and reforms only have to accelerate. The smart opposition knows this and will cause more violence and bad press but the only way to fix them is to use legal and physical law. MAD want people to learn to identify and dislike these rats but it should not be done at the cost of preserving innocents lives
Adrija
BRFite

Post by Adrija »

That this experiment called India has managed to stay alive for 75 years is not a tribute to our constitution's robustness but proof of our collective dharmic civilisational psyche that believes and practices those values. Those outside who believed India would flounder and fail are surprised by our survival and cannot digest our rise. They realise (much more clearly than many Indians themselves) that a rising India cannot be fought on military, economic or geo-political terms alone. To unsettle India, its dharmic civilisational foundation must be attacked. The tools for doing this are found in our own religious, linguistic and ethno-cultural diversity. And that's what is being targeted with renewed zeal now.
Cyrano ji, firstly, my humble compliments for a wonderful and very well articulated post

I think we are all in complete agreement with your sentiments. My only submission is that for the first time in a long long time we have a fully dharmic government, and it is engaged in not just correcting the imbalance in our polity but also in our socio-politic- economic structure (as a simple example, it took the Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan of Sri Vajpayee to bring basic literacy levels in India to where China was in 1978; it took Swachch Bharat to bring ODF levels to even within admissible distance of where China was in 2009). The first 7-8 years have gone in basic structural things and simultaneously in shifting the CoG of the entire political system back to balance, even if that is leading to short term gimmickry by the chunavi hindu netas and janeyu-dhari Dattatreya dhongis

But at least a beginning has been made. We require to continue with our shoulder to the wheel for at least the next 20 more years of continued economic progress (there is no self pride without self sufficiency) and continued rising cultural awareness- not only by the government but also by it
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Thank you Adrija ji. While I mention Dharmic Civilisational Agenda, I have not defined clearly what I mean by it and what I think should be included it it. In a general sense we all know what it means and can contain.

The more I think about it, DCA emerges in fact as the "unifying theory" or "central grand narrative" of Bharat because it invariably permeates, binds together and shapes all the rest.

I'm still fleshing out this topic in my mind, and it can take the form of a few core principles that will in turn spawn a series of attitudes, policies and initiatives not just in the civilisational (=social-religious-cultural) sphere but also in the other 4 spheres, Administrative, Economic, Defense & NatSec, Foreign Policy. While some of these will fall under the Govt's mandate and scope of action, there will be others that can be (and are being) pursued by individual citizen and don't need (much) Govt support or help.

I hope to sift through lot of thoughts and post some distilled views in the coming days.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

deleted by self.
Last edited by Hari Seldon on 20 Oct 2021 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

thanks Hari ji, replied, you can delete your post above
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

1) The U.S condemns Islamic attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/us-condem ... bangladesh

2) Tulsi Gabbard has released a Facebook video condemning the attacks.

3) Secular cat got the tongue of our PM & HM.
Last edited by Prem Kumar on 21 Oct 2021 12:49, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Adrija wrote: Our biggest still to be tackled agenda items/ messes are (a) judiciary, and (b) power sector
Thanks for pointing these out, I haven't delved deeply into either, on my to do list now. :)