2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Sachin »

Cyrano wrote:Nikita claims In a document submitted by Jacob's lawyer to Mumbai police, she claimed that the "Toolkit" was being prepared by Extinction Rebellion (XR)
Nikita being a lawyer is now trying to come out unscathed from this incident. So she is putting all blame on Disha Ravi & co :lol:. Now Dilli Pulis can meet Disha in the lock up and sympathise with her and inform that Nikita & Co are backstabbing her :lol:. And then I am sure, Disha will have more promising stories to tell ;). Any ways the Zoom meeting information is also confirmed, and police have asked Zoom to provide the neccessary details.

By the way; what is happening to the farmer broker gang at the protest sites? Nothing is seen or heard about them. Are they still holed up there or gone back? And even Shri. Tikait is not making any grandoise statements?? I get a feeling that farmer broker gang will make an escape when this Disha Ravi-Nikita Jacob-Shantanu drama goes on for some time.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

US sports corporations are constantly working to increase their presence in India. Especially NBA needs to be put on a watch: california, Toronto, Punjab.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

It's always a reminder about how bad GJ BJP has failed when one looks at UP.
‘Indian history was written by colonisers or their slaves, it is being undone now’: PM Modi inaugurates Maharaja Suheldev Memorial UP
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/pm-modi ... uguration/
Speaking through videoconferencing, PM Modi paid his tributes to Bahraich, the birthplace of King Suheldev, the unsung warrior of the Indian history. PM Modi also noted that there’s more to the history of the country than that written by those who enslaved it.

“I salute this holy land of Bahraich, the birthplace of Rashtriya Nayaka Maharaja Suheldev and the sages who meditated with their might, paid homage to the motherland,” PM Modi said.

“History of India is not just what was written by those who enslaved this country and those with a slave mentality. India’s history is that too which the common people of India have kept alive in the folktales of India for generations,” said PM Modi.

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Article doesn't mention impact to environment due to this and no mention of any requirement to list which country would benefit the most due to this purchase. The chinese virus has resulted in unknown numbers of death due to all disposable culture that has taken the turn for worse.
Northern Railway Launches ‘Bedding Disposable Comfort Kit’, Sanitiser Machine At New Delhi Railway Station
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/northern- ... ay-station
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

I just cannot understand how this concerns India !!

Stateless, stuck and desperate: the militants' wives trapped in Kashmir

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... in-kashmir
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

Sachin wrote:
Cyrano wrote:Nikita claims In a document submitted by Jacob's lawyer to Mumbai police, she claimed that the "Toolkit" was being prepared by Extinction Rebellion (XR)
Nikita being a lawyer is now trying to come out unscathed from this incident. So she is putting all blame on Disha Ravi & co :lol:. Now Dilli Pulis can meet Disha in the lock up and sympathise with her and inform that Nikita & Co are backstabbing her :lol:. And then I am sure, Disha will have more promising stories to tell ;). Any ways the Zoom meeting information is also confirmed, and police have asked Zoom to provide the neccessary details.

By the way; what is happening to the farmer broker gang at the protest sites? Nothing is seen or heard about them. Are they still holed up there or gone back? And even Shri. Tikait is not making any grandoise statements?? I get a feeling that farmer broker gang will make an escape when this Disha Ravi-Nikita Jacob-Shantanu drama goes on for some time.
if Zoom does not provide the meeting details can zoom be banned in India ?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/farm ... ue-numbers
Farmers In Karnataka Have Taken To Open Markets With Glee Reveal APMC Revenue Numbers
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Aditya_V wrote:As Nikita Jacob's lawyer statement said, they were just working to expose India to International pressure.

i.e working with Foreign agencies and Governments to Destroy India, they will never work with Foreign Governments to expose Pakistan or China
Forget comparing with Pakistan or China. Degrading India in international circles is simply never acceptable.

I am showing my age but there was a time that the most hardcore leftist yeh-aazadi-jhoothi-hai types I would hang around with would not dream of becoming a tool of the western imperialist capitalists just to gain some temporary advantage in “the struggle.” Times and India have changed a lot or my exposure was more limited than I thought.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Haresh wrote:I just cannot understand how this concerns India !!

Sir, This is the same newspaper that was demanding sanctions against India for not giving visas to pukis! Strangely they have NEVER complained about visas not being given to Israeli nationals.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Lisa wrote:
Haresh wrote: Sir, This is the same newspaper that was demanding sanctions against India for not giving visas to pukis! Strangely they have NEVER complained about visas not being given to Israeli nationals.
Yep, the al guardian is islams medium in the UK. It's mouth piece.
It really is a poisonous publication.
Everyone is in the wrong except the RoP
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

something is happening in pondicherry

the congis have been reduced to a minority, 4th Congress MLA resigns.

pappu is scheduled to visit pondicherry soon, per earlier plan

another defeat staring him in the face :mrgreen:

Kiran Bedi has been removed from the post of Puducherry Lieutenant Governor, according to a statement from Rashtrapati Bhavan. "The President has directed that Dr. Kiran Bedi shall cease to hold the office of the Lieutenant-Governor of Puducherry and has appointed Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan, Governor of Telangana, to discharge the functions of the Lieutenant-Governor of Puducherry, in addition to her own duties, with effect from the date she assumes charge of her office, until regular arrangements for the office of Lieutenant-Governor of Puducherry are made," the statement said.
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

Rihanna is out there topless with a Lord Ganesha pendant on.
Wonder which Hindu boyfriend ditched her that she harbors such resentment.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Republic day violence planned with precision and in great detail

hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Sachin wrote: By the way; what is happening to the farmer broker gang at the protest sites? Nothing is seen or heard about them. Are they still holed up there or gone back? And even Shri. Tikait is not making any grandoise statements?? I get a feeling that farmer broker gang will make an escape when this Disha Ravi-Nikita Jacob-Shantanu drama goes on for some time.
According to a video I saw (on twitter I think), crows are thinning but the tents and blockade are still there. They were talking about 'taking the protests to the villages' all over India, organizing maha panchayats. I think it is losing steam. People were talking about going home and attending to their farms.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Haresh wrote:I just cannot understand how this concerns India !!

Article is not bad going by the Guardian's past antics. Seems to be trying to throw light on the issue. Ultimately, for the subset who are living in India or have children growing up in India, some official solution will have to be found if they can't even get a ration card. Might even be easier to do this now that J&K is a union territory.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

KLNMurthy wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:As Nikita Jacob's lawyer statement said, they were just working to expose India to International pressure.

i.e working with Foreign agencies and Governments to Destroy India, they will never work with Foreign Governments to expose Pakistan or China
Forget comparing with Pakistan or China. Degrading India in international circles is simply never acceptable.

I am showing my age but there was a time that the most hardcore leftist yeh-aazadi-jhoothi-hai types I would hang around with would not dream of becoming a tool of the western imperialist capitalists just to gain some temporary advantage in “the struggle.” Times and India have changed a lot or my exposure was more limited than I thought.
That's because back then, there was no such thing as "World citizen". This concept has been floated by BIF NGOs to recruit naive and idealistic youth of India to fight for a "higher" cause than Bharat. This higher cause of course is to break India.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

TOIlet changes its tune as new facts on disha ravi, nikita jacob and shantanu and their khalistani contacts materialize

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

M/s Amnesty International India Pvt. Ltd :mrgreen: ..... so, they had made themselves into a private company just to escape/circumvent the FCRA

shameless, lying, sly scoundrels

ED@dir_ed·3h

ED has provisionally attached movable properties worth Rs. 17.66 Crores in case of M/s Amnesty International India Pvt. Ltd. and others
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

chetak wrote:M/s Amnesty International India Pvt. Ltd :mrgreen: ..... so, they had made themselves into a private company just to escape/circumvent the FCRA

ED@dir_ed·3h

ED has provisionally attached movable properties worth Rs. 17.66 Crores in case of M/s Amnesty International India Pvt. Ltd. and others
This is actually really interesting. Can someone familiar with domestic corporate law weigh in - what does an NGO gain and lose by reincorporating as a private limited company ? Pointers to the laws would be particularly helpful.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

has anyone noticed that the usual bhai wood andolanjeevis like deepika are silent?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Suraj wrote:
chetak wrote:M/s Amnesty International India Pvt. Ltd :mrgreen: ..... so, they had made themselves into a private company just to escape/circumvent the FCRA

This is actually really interesting. Can someone familiar with domestic corporate law weigh in - what does an NGO gain and lose by reincorporating as a private limited company ? Pointers to the laws would be particularly helpful.

Also, the bulk of their funds came in as tranches of "FDI"

is there an automatic route for this, bypassing scrutiny and clearances

go figure.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Nary a solitary squeak from the leftshyte liberandus and woke intelligentsia

ANI@ANI · Feb 11

China will not allow the broadcast of BBC World News in Chinese mainland after the broadcaster did a slew of falsified reporting on issues including Xinjiang and China’s handling of #COVID19: Chinese media
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

chetak wrote:
Suraj wrote: This is actually really interesting. Can someone familiar with domestic corporate law weigh in - what does an NGO gain and lose by reincorporating as a private limited company ? Pointers to the laws would be particularly helpful.
Also, the bulk of their funds came in as tranches of "FDI"

is there an automatic route for this, bypassing scrutiny and clearances

go figure.
Same executive management / administrative entities ? It sounds like a loophole - an NGO cannot recharacterize itself as a Pvt Ltd to circumvent restrictions on foreign funding. if retroactive application of law is legally hard, then laws of Pvt Ltd companies can be defined to eliminate everything Amnesty tries to do now.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

I really think we should have an Andolan Jeevi thread ., these jeevi s are both online and in the television and print media., we can list and honour their antics :mrgreen:
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

sanjaykumar wrote:Rejoinders should be short and sharp.

No babu English. No attempt at showing you passed the IAS exams.
Let me take the opportunity to add, we should stay focused in the interaction, with a clear understanding of what we are trying to achieve. Have the discipline to avoid distractions and tangents.

For aN example of what not to do, avoid responding to sanjaykumar above by starting a new argument about babu english or IAS english. (We know that it happens all the time in RL.) In BRF terms, imagine the bredators hovering above and don’t derail the thread. :-)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Nikita Jacob spills the beans toolkit was prepared by UK NGO Extinction Rebellion.

Extinction Rebellion receives funds from Soros's open society

George Soros links and funding routes for targeting India are getting exposed one by one.

via@Satyanewshi
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

AshishA wrote:Can we do a FAQ thread for the usual brain dead questions that leftists keep asking and our potent answers for them with bare minimal irrefutable facts.

Can start with the 'British saved us' propaganda.
ramana - can we please extend this further so we can immediately react to latest leftists rants on SM. our own toolkit to defeat theirs.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

congress government in pondicherri is in a minority.

The government and the opposition both are at 14.

kiran bedi has just been moved out

Right time for President's rule, no
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ImageVia India Today
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Not sure where this would go but check what Mr. Gupta is saying.

Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

There are rumors that ex-JNU "yuva comrade" Kanhaiya Kumar may join JD(U). Which makes me wonder why would JD(U) want to include a washed out commie who nearly lost his deposit and was caught on camera making anti-India slogans. I hope BJP has a plan B to break JD(U) if Nitish gets smart and tries to scuttle his government just to spite BJP.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

bharathp wrote:
AshishA wrote:Can we do a FAQ thread for the usual brain dead questions that leftists keep asking and our potent answers for them with bare minimal irrefutable facts.

ramana - can we please extend this further so we can immediately react to latest leftists rants on SM. our own toolkit to defeat theirs.
See the "Indian Interests_2" thread. Please feel free to contribute.
Punjabi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Punjabi »

SandeepA wrote:Rihanna is out there topless with a Lord Ganesha pendant on.
Wonder which Hindu boyfriend ditched her that she harbors such resentment.
Yeah, this is where the moral compass of Gora Liberfandooshes and their BrownGoraslaves shatters into pieces...can't call it ignorance...sadly, for youngBrownGoras it is 'cool' to rebel by slavishly adhering to Gora's agenda...shame on us...
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Ambar wrote:There are rumors that ex-JNU "yuva comrade" Kanhaiya Kumar may join JD(U). Which makes me wonder why would JD(U) want to include a washed out commie who nearly lost his deposit and was caught on camera making anti-India slogans. I hope BJP has a plan B to break JD(U) if Nitish gets smart and tries to scuttle his government just to spite BJP.
Probably caste factor.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Ambar wrote:There are rumors that ex-JNU "yuva comrade" Kanhaiya Kumar may join JD(U). Which makes me wonder why would JD(U) want to include a washed out commie who nearly lost his deposit and was caught on camera making anti-India slogans. I hope BJP has a plan B to break JD(U) if Nitish gets smart and tries to scuttle his government just to spite BJP.
No need to break your head on every rumor, there are rumours that Priyanka Gandhi and ISI head are planning a terror attack in Delhi to kill 500 people when they are doing Jama Masjid prayers on Friday.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

bharathp wrote:

We have a Social Media watch thread.
Do you guys want to use that?
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

preferably a first page location to store a single line reply to most leftist/BIF stories/theories.
this one based on full proofs if in case we have to defend our replies.

also - just for thoughts - whats the best way to stay "apolitical" but still spread these on Linkedin type network which needs to be "clean" and not look like a flame bait post?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Looks like the Farmer broker gang protest is now petering out and turning more of a caste-based affair. As per this report the Khap Panchayats (which is caste based) is now getting involved in the protest may be due to the caste of Rakesh Tikait. And it was these very same Khap Panchayaths which were accused by 'progressive liberals' as 'caste-ist, patriarchial, misogynists' etc. Now they have to eat back their vomit and declare Khap Panchayaths as 'farmer outfits'. :lol:

The sudden black out of all news at the NCR borders like Singhu also means that the Farmer broker are slowly vacating the place. One cannot miss the choreography/planning in all of this as all main stream media outlets suddenly stop reporting the dramas at NCR borders. And with Dilli Pulis now throwing their weight on the people who played behind the scenes, more people will start retreating. And there are also news of the actual tillers/farmers getting better prices when they byepassed the APMC Mandis.

Ambar wrote:There are rumors that ex-JNU "yuva comrade" Kanhaiya Kumar may join JD(U). Which makes me wonder why would JD(U) want to include a washed out commie who nearly lost his deposit and was caught on camera making anti-India slogans.
This commie non-entity has to appear in the court two weeks down the line. It may be his attempt to beg Nitish to some how save his skin. This news of him meeting JD(U) folks how ever needs to be shown to the commies (especially at KL) who had declared this traitor to be India's Che Guevera. Just like the original Che Guevera who pleaded with the firing squad that it was worth while to keep him alive, the Indian clone also seems to be begging political rivals to save his sorry bum$.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

So reports are emerging about Disha Ravi Joseph being anti BJP. Nothing surprising here.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Megh Updates
@MeghUpdates
RA&W and Intelligence Agencies have unearthed Plan to A$sasinate a Farmer leader at Delhi Borders by Khal¡stani Bosses in Belgium and UK