2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Yagnasri »

No. This one is a Brahmin.
Larry Walker
BRFite

Post by Larry Walker »

Commie arsehole Yogendra Yadav is calling for burning effigies of NaMo and AS on Dussehra day. I have a fear this will be the last straw that breaks the camels back and their will be retaliation from the silent majority for demonising NaMo to this extent and defiling a sacred Hindu festival.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Larry Walker wrote:Commie arsehole Yogendra Yadav is calling for burning effigies of NaMo and AS on Dussehra day. I have a fear this will be the last straw that breaks the camels back and their will be retaliation from the silent majority for demonising NaMo to this extent and defiling a sacred Hindu festival.

Pehle wokeism ayega.

Uske baad sekoolarism.
morem
BRFite

Post by morem »

Yagnasri wrote:No. This one is a Brahmin.
Confirmed. I am from Nagpur and know people related to him from his wife's side.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Larry Walker wrote:Commie arsehole Yogendra Yadav is calling for burning effigies of NaMo and AS on Dussehra day. I have a fear this will be the last straw that breaks the camels back and their will be retaliation from the silent majority for demonising NaMo to this extent and defiling a sacred Hindu festival.
Larryji
Bengal Durgapuja Pandals have started the trend noo
Pandals with chappals scattered depicting chaos ?after the 4x4 overrun!
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

https://www.voanews.com/a/right-wing-hi ... ism-/62347

More than 1m emails were sent to the presidents, provosts and officials at universities involved in the conference pressuring them to withdraw and dismiss staff who were participating, pointing to an organised campaign by groups in India and the US. At Drew University in New Jersey, more than 30,000 emails were received in just a few minutes, causing the university server to crash.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

^ Page doesn't exist. Is this about the protest against DGH?
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

sudarshan wrote:^ Page doesn't exist. Is this about the protest against DGH?

https://twnews.co.uk/gb-news/death-thre ... ationalism

here is another link same news
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Thanks. Looks like the blowback was harder than they expected (if at all they expected).
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

Seems like Turdeep has fallen on really bad times and wants good sale numbers for his book. The whole interview seems like a crude attempt to sensationalize the content of book, at the cost of toothless Congies and Nehru-Gandhi family.

Shame...what a fall from grace for Turdeep, if he ever had any.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

If anything DGH has woken up many Indians in India and abroad, and united them against such propaganda. Quite the opposite effect from what the conference organisers and participants were expecting. Many mentioned death threats, but none seemed to have complained to the police to launch an investigation.

The speakers stand starkly exposed and will find going tough in the future with evenness support and brickbats if the take the stage anywhere.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

Larry Walker wrote:Commie arsehole Yogendra Yadav is calling for burning effigies of NaMo and AS on Dussehra day.
This is not new. This was already done in 2020 in Punjab to whip up emotions. Probably the new part from YoYa is to spread this in other places.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

prahaar wrote:
Larry Walker wrote:Commie arsehole Yogendra Yadav is calling for burning effigies of NaMo and AS on Dussehra day.
This is not new. This was already done in 2020 in Punjab to whip up emotions. Probably the new part from YoYa is to spread this in other places.
Can these people sustain this agitation till 2024. Or will this issue get totally exhausted by that time.
Lohit
BRFite

Post by Lohit »

Given that both China and NaPak are facing enough and plenty of issues domestically, I think it is high time that Namo considers measures to consolidate and pacify restiveness internally in Punjab and Kashmir.

In both places we are right now in a position of strength - an ideal time to negotiate for peace. In Kashmir notwithstanding the recent murders, back of militancy seems to have been broken. Similarly, despite strong provocations from NaPak, unrest in Punjab still remains largely peaceful.

In Punjab, forming a commission for reconciliation headed by Amrinder Singh and with participation of Prakash Singh Badal and Tikait, should be strongly considered. While Captain is quite positively aligned with BJP, Badalji has been a former ally and even Tikait has engaged with Narendra Singh Tomar.

Similarly in Kashmir, a unity care-taker government should be formed with a responsibility to hold elections in an years time. It may consist of NC, PDP BJP, Cong and center should especially ensure participation of promising new political parties such as Apni Party and JKPC, have positions in it. The caretaker govt should be given an agenda to deliver peace and progress in an year and then elections should be held.

China is roiled by extreme economic uncertainty and external hostility. Similarly NaPak is faced by extreme multi-faceted challenges. They would fully want to destabilize India to level the playing field.

Also going by historical experience, whenever these countries are faced with internal unrest, they launch a campaign against India, which this time could be two-front. Which means, achieving peace and national unity as soon as possible is critical for the BJP. Missing out on this now will be monumental failure and a historic miss by Namo, imvho. Given that Yogi should be able to sail through the UP elections, even with a reduced margin, Namo does have the political capital to spend and achieve this.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Pratyush wrote:
prahaar wrote:
Can these people sustain this agitation till 2024. Or will this issue get totally exhausted by that time.
They've been sustaining these agitations since 2014,so I see no reason why this should not go on until 2024.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Lohit wrote:I think it is high time that Namo considers measures to consolidate and pacify restiveness internally in Punjab and Kashmir.
असन्तुष्ट लोंगो के लिए भाई साहब ने क्या जोरदार बात कही है…

कश्मीरी मुसलमान और भारतीय किसान कभी संतुष्ट हुआ है, इस देश में
especially the needlessly pampered, woke and entitled annadaatas of punjab

other states' farmers produce more grain per acre, of better quality and lesser price, with far lesser subsidies, lesser state doled out facilities and without free water and electricity.

What they consider a "miracle" is nothing but a scam they are foisting upon the honest tax payers of India

maybe for these "annadaatas of punjab", it is a miracle because they have been thugging the Indian aam aadmi for decades now, and no one has really called them out so far for this MSP racket

a lot of this "farmland" is benaami canadian and ameriki emigres owned.
Lohit
BRFite

Post by Lohit »

chetak wrote:
कश्मीरी मुसलमान और भारतीय किसान कभी संतुष्ट हुआ है, इस देश में[/color]
[/quote]

Chetak ji, I think you misinterpreted my argument.

I am not weighing in on the merit of the case being presented by Tikait or Mufti. I am saying, firstly, a cost-benefit of having unrest in Punjab and Kashmir specifically in this time period is very detrimental to us v/s achieving consensus.

Secondly, what do I mean by consensus?

A consensus plan for Punjab farmers, helmed by Captain, who is patriotic and aligned to Namo.

A consensus government, which allows parties such as JKPC and Apni Party a bigger role, who again want nothing to do with the idea of separatism and can engage more youth.

I also respectfully disagree with your painting with such a broad stroke, the entirety of farm-protestors and Kashmiris. Late Sipahi Gurtej Singh and Rifleman Aurangzeb came from the same communities.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Lohit wrote:
chetak wrote:
कश्मीरी मुसलमान और भारतीय किसान कभी संतुष्ट हुआ है, इस देश में[/color]
Chetak ji, I think you misinterpreted my argument.

I am not weighing in on the merit of the case being presented by Tikait or Mufti. I am saying, firstly, a cost-benefit of having unrest in Punjab and Kashmir specifically in this time period is very detrimental to us v/s achieving consensus.

Secondly, what do I mean by consensus?

A consensus plan for Punjab farmers, helmed by Captain, who is patriotic and aligned to Namo.

A consensus government, which allows parties such as JKPC and Apni Party a bigger role, who again want nothing to do with the idea of separatism and can engage more youth.

I also respectfully disagree with your painting with such a broad stroke, the entirety of farm-protestors and Kashmiris. Late Sipahi Gurtej Singh and Rifleman Aurangzeb came from the same communities.[/quote]

Lohit ji

I also have a lot of sardar friends to whom these comments do not apply. I am not addressing such people.

The entire nation is being held hostage by a few people who know very well what exactly they are doing and why. This is unforgiveable, self-serving and undoubtedly anti national

But one single state forcefully monopolizing the MSP procurement process leaves all the other farmers, who are much more hardworking, produce better results without all the annadaata hype in the lurch.

Distribute the largesse equitably among all the states and do not try to institutionalize social theft on this grand a scale

everyone needs to make a living, not just the pampered few who do so in relative luxury

When seen from within the state, it is obnoxious communism, getting the state to subsidize everything but when seen from outside the state by people who have no access to such partiality in subsidies, it becomes corrosive capitalism

The sikh politicos of today are aligned only to their interests and will temporarily support who ever pushes their selfish interests, even if such insidious support comes from outside India

amarinder, a jat, is no exception.
Lohit
BRFite

Post by Lohit »

chetak wrote:
The entire nation is being held hostage by a few people who know very well what exactly they are doing and why. This is unforgiveable, self-serving and undoubtedly anti national
Let's do ballpark cost benefit,

Costs: potential rise of insurgency in a state where it has been dead for decades. All it takes to start a fire are a few score militants. Drug money and weapons already abound. We very well know what an escalating cycle of violence will look like and it would cause untold misery.

I am by no means suggesting an abandonment of the farm laws in their entirety - perhaps states are given a choice to join and states who join are provided additional central allocations and states who do not join are penalized.

Benefits: In Amrinder Singh BJP has gotten an absolute deus-ex-machina to resolve the crisis. A leader respected by protestors who is a patriot too and is not opposed, rather allied to Hindutva.

Resolving this with his help allows a great coup globally for Namo and by extension India's image. It accelerates capital flight from China to India and disengagement with an increasingly mullah-o-cratic NaPak.

Plus it makes sure internal insurgency remains limited to the valley - and our security apparatus can remain razor focused on the borders.

Any remaining protestors are clearly identified as a small minority and the full force of the law can be brought to force against them rather than taking on crores of farmers at large. Especially Kanedians and Britanvi mischief makers.

Also, a united India will project a stark contrast to a NaPak that is bleeding in all directions. NaPak junta will see how utterly their conception of a "country" has failed and accelerate its disintegration.

Clearly, there is some compromise that will need to be worked out. The same nation backed Namo to the hilt in demonetization. There were no farmers who said that they will continue to use old currency. There weren't crores of farmers supporting Shaheen Bagh or CAA. Clearly Namo has missed a trick somewhere and a change is needed, again, especially given the emerging geo-political climes on West and East.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Lohit wrote:
chetak wrote:

Costs: potential rise of insurgency in a state where it has been dead for decades. All it takes to start a fire are a few score militants. Drug money and weapons already abound. We very well know what an escalating cycle of violence will look like and it would cause untold misery.

I am by no means suggesting an abandonment of the farm laws in their entirety - perhaps states are given a choice to join and states who join are provided additional central allocations and states who do not join are penalized.

Benefits: In Amrinder Singh BJP has gotten an absolute deus-ex-machina to resolve the crisis. A leader respected by protestors who is a patriot too and is not opposed, rather allied to Hindutva.

Resolving this with his help allows a great coup globally for Namo and by extension India's image. It accelerates capital flight from China to India and disengagement with an increasingly mullah-o-cratic NaPak.

Plus it makes sure internal insurgency remains limited to the valley - and our security apparatus can remain razor focused on the borders.

Any remaining protestors are clearly identified as a small minority and the full force of the law can be brought to force against them rather than taking on crores of farmers at large. Especially Kanedians and Britanvi mischief makers.

Also, a united India will project a stark contrast to a NaPak that is bleeding in all directions. NaPak junta will see how utterly their conception of a "country" has failed and accelerate its disintegration.

Clearly, there is some compromise that will need to be worked out. The same nation backed Namo to the hilt in demonetization. There were no farmers who said that they will continue to use old currency. There weren't crores of farmers supporting Shaheen Bagh or CAA. Clearly Namo has missed a trick somewhere and a change is needed, again, especially given the emerging geo-political climes on West and East.

Lohit ji,

My mind is pretty much made up about the farm laws.

I am not going to change them.

Apart from being good for the farmers, the farm laws are also good for the consumers. Better choices, more innovative food products and better price points.

The farm laws are pretty much done and dusted. These were long pending reforms, promised by every party in their many and multiple manifestos, assured over the years and in the very form that they have been enacted now.

aside from some greedy families in punjab, and their arthiya gangs, no other farmer anywhere in the country supports them. You seem to have completely missed this point.

This repeal or even change of the farm laws is all about regime change, instigated political instability, induced law and order disturbances, political promiscuity and BIF interference.

what about the next laws (on any other subject) passed by parliament, do we need the stooopide permission of the "farmers" or some unwashed "trade unions" all over again.

These jokers actually want an unelected and undemocratic control over the elected majority govt so that the govt of the day is completely hobbled and at their mercy. They want an overarching say over the parliament, even after having decisively lost the elections and being hounded out of power

They will not stop just with the farm laws. They want the anarchy of the unwashed and the unelected to override democracy and control the parliamentary process, just like the earlier NAC was doing.

One more Modi term and and the remaining lot of political debris gets thrown out. That is the real fear driving these traitors. Foreign owned Big data companies, huge net based retail companies and many foreign governments want Modi out so they can deal with a purchasable, pliable, padre-mulla-naxal powered woke coalition govt in residence but not in power, especially not a India centric nationalist and majority govt like Modi's.

If amarinder "resolves" anything, where was the need for Modi to be voted in as the reformist PM. What path breaking "reform" has amarinder ever done in his life

amarinder is against the farm laws, is anti CAA and many things that the BJP does not support. He is a congi through and through. Foolish to think that he will do anything without asking for some very big quid pro quo from the BJP.

He still has massive properties in porkistan and needs to keep the pakis petted and pampered.

political posturing should not be mistaken for patriotism, especially where many many millions are involved

amarinder is sculpting with smoke, and also gaming the head f(uk to stay in play

a "sikh" leader "aligned" to Hindutwa is a chimera.

Instead of "aligned" to "Hindutwa", a far better and more truthful description would be: politically manipulative and "temporarily accommodative" for tactical sectarian electoral gains.

My last on this
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Appeasement never works. And as far as patriotic Amarinder stopping these agitations, lol, what was his role till now?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Cyrano wrote:Many mentioned death threats, but none seemed to have complained to the police to launch an investigation.
Did anybody ask that question when some of these folks were speaking? More likely that there were those kinds of questions but they were not selected. The claim of "death threats" but lack of a complaint to police is a gift that keeps giving. We need to play our cards right.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Vayutuvan wrote:
Cyrano wrote:Many mentioned death threats, but none seemed to have complained to the police to launch an investigation.
Did anybody ask that question when some of these folks were speaking? More likely that there were those kinds of questions but they were not selected. The claim of "death threats" but lack of a complaint to police is a gift that keeps giving. We need to play our cards right.
https://www.hinduamerican.org/press/uni ... -complaint
HAF asks Office of Civil Rights to investigate Univ. of Pennsylvania’s role in Hinduphobic conference
Sponsoring Dismantling Global Hindutva event may have violated Hindu students’ rights under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
In a historic first for the Hindu American community, the Hindu American Foundation filed a Title VI complaint with the US Department of Education Office of Civil Rights against the University of Pennsylvania for its part in co-sponsoring the Dismantling Global Hindutva (DGH) conference which took place September 10–12, 2021 and a pattern of condoning hostility towards Hindu students and faculty.

Writing to Acting Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights Suzanne Goldberg and Deputy Assistant Secretary for Enforcement Randolph Wills today, HAF has asked the Office of Civil Rights to:

“Investigate and determine whether the University of Pennsylvania and University of Pennsylvania’s Department of South Asia Studies, South Asia Center (a National Resource Center), and key associated faculty created a hostile environment for students and faculty of Indian and Hindu descent, and whether the same entities and individuals misused any federal funds by 1) planning, sponsoring, hosting, and/or participating in a one sided conference about India and Hindus which promoted negative stereotypes, slurs, and distorted facts; and 2) developing and promoting a “harassment field manual” that promotes negative stereotypes, slurs, and distorted facts about Hindus, denies Hinduphobia and anti-Hindu hatred, and specifically targets Hindu students for censure and marginalization in violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Title VI of the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008.”
https://www.hinduamerican.org/wp-conten ... 100621.pdf
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/ishkarnBHANDARI/sta ... 7057207302
Ishkaran Singh Bhandari @ishkarnBHANDARI

Brilliantly put by @vikramsampath all should listen!
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

Lohit wrote:

Amrinder Singh or Badal"ji" have no street credibility. Navjot Sidhu may have some but he won't play ball as long as it helps him politically. The mess is as much political.

Also you over simplify when you say current agitation will lead to an insurgency in Punjab. Economic integration is too strong to have a repeat of the past.

It might be worth playing along till the Punjab elections are over for a better chance of resolution. Or release reports of committees and create more of them to resolve any pain points.
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

Lohit wrote:
chetak wrote:

Lohit Saar,
Before doing a cost benefit analysis the thing that must also be looked at is the current agitation and what their demands are, if there is a middle ground to be reached at. The govt has already agreed for stubble burning and petrol, diesel subsidy for the farm tractors and other vehicles(all the aarey metro shed walas, gretas, disha ravis are all sleeping on this though they livelyhood depends on fighting exactly on these issues).

what exactly are farm leader doing to meet the govt halfway after this? they are stuck to their demand that three farm laws should be repelled. What more do you propose the govt should do to win these "non-farming farmer protestors" back? The threat of militancy is a poor excuse, that will be used for every demand from now on as was the case previously as well when it came to the minority demands. " give us what we want or there will be riots".

I had heard the Prime Minister speech after the laws were passed and after the inital set of protests started from Punjab. He specifically said that those farmers who are happy with their existing system can continue to sell in the mandi and those that are not, can try out the newer way for private contracts to sell their produce. If the Punjab system is the heaven that everyone touts it to be they can keep selling in the mandis while the rest of the country will try what ever works. there is no need to sit on the streets anymore is there?

Amarinder is just being an oppurtunist when he was against the CAA and then turned around shamelessly and asked for the sikhs fleeing persecution from Pakistan and Afghanistan be given citizenship. to call him a deshbakth now, just because his is making the right noises after being ousted from CMship is frankly missing the forest for the trees.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

For those who can understand Hindi please see this video to understand the Islamic racism in Indian subcontinent.
People who are from Turkic, Arabic and Iranian origins have an exclusive right over Islamic system and consider themselves superior to the Indian converts from lower castes. Lower caste Muslims called Pasmanda are treated with utter disdain and immediately threatened with fatwa and pushed out as Kafirs.

Pasmanda Muslims Support Uniform Civil Code | Faiyaz Ahmad Faizi | JD Moments
Last edited by vimal on 11 Oct 2021 05:30, edited 1 time in total.
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

vijayk wrote:https://twitter.com/ishkarnBHANDARI/sta ... 7057207302

i have gone through the whole video and while Shri Vikram Sampath makes quite good points, all I see Shashi Tharoor and rajdeep saying repeatedly let the past be in the past and not demonize the present? " isn't this central theme ofwhat's got us in to a mess in the first place. Showcasing inconvenient truths will causes social strife so we will whitewash the past atrocities and while we are at it we will also acquiesce to every demand of the minorities even if it comes at the expense of the other sections in the country for the votes that come in as a block.

History should be seen as is from all the available viewpoints. those viewpoints were denied by the marxist historians and people were reportedly hounded for their views. People have issues with Godse and Savarkar, what would happen if people also came to know of Gandhiji's experiments with the young girls that were with him.

All in all i am maybe seeing the realization that this govt is here to stay, so they seem to be looking for reconcilations (which stage of grief is it btw). So most of the arguments are turned to "you must try to look/move forward" and "not dwell on the past". if the show was on the other foot these very people would be drunken with power persecuting everyone not kowtowing their line.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

*Poof*
Last edited by sudarshan on 11 Oct 2021 12:38, edited 2 times in total.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

venkat_kv wrote:...
All in all i am maybe seeing the realization that this govt is here to stay, so they seem to be looking for reconcilations (which stage of grief is it btw). So most of the arguments are turned to "you must try to look/move forward" and "not dwell on the past". if the show was on the other foot these very people would be drunken with power persecuting everyone not kowtowing their line.
People like J Sai Deepak, Vikram Sampat, and many others are the worst nightmare of Kangi/Left ecosystem. Especially youngsters like these two gentleman who are not only good at what they do (in terms of well researched books), but savvy enough to counter with a facts/data when presented with political arguments. Shishi Tharki-roor appears to be their only weapon with Kangi/Left ecosystem to attack such authors. There is a similar video of Tharoor with J Sai Deepak, on his book "India That is Bharat", in which J Sai demolished fake-roor. More than reconciliation, their effort is to stop or slow down, with relentless effort, by maintaining blinkered view of indian history that they were so successful in building.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

venkat_kv wrote: ...All in all i am maybe seeing the realization that this govt is here to stay, so they seem to be looking for reconcilations (which stage of grief is it btw). So most of the arguments are turned to "you must try to look/move forward" and "not dwell on the past". if the show was on the other foot these very people would be drunken with power persecuting everyone not kowtowing their line.
Past is past, we don't have to cry about it, but we need to learn from it. And for that we need to know the truth. And you can't get there until we learn all the different perspectives as simple as that.

What reconciliation? Modi govt has already said all Indian citizens will be treated equal. What part of "Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas" is not understandable to these Commie Liberandos? Most Indian citizens, minorities included have accepted it. You cannot get this kind of pan India numbers from just the majority.

Modi govt has moved on long before and so are most of the citizenry . These politicos are still in the old world. Not a single vote that voted for Modi last election is going to be changed by their shenanigans So we can easily ignore them until they do this at the cost of national interests and compromising with enemies of India. At that point we need to fight them tooth and nail.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

vijayk wrote:https://twitter.com/ishkarnBHANDARI/sta ... 7057207302

The fact that this session is ecen taking place is the sign that things have permanently changed in India. Kudos to NaMo!
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Please don't miss this
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

-Self Deleted-
Last edited by AshishA on 11 Oct 2021 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

*Poof*
Last edited by sudarshan on 11 Oct 2021 12:38, edited 1 time in total.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

sudarshan wrote:
I just saw this post after sending you the mail haha. I hope you received my mail?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Though from same Nehru-Ghandy clan; Varun seems to be talking sense here, at least partially 8).
Varun Gandhi warns against 'Hindu vs Sikh' narrative in Lakhimpur violence.
Varun Ghandy is trying to portray the local MP as the arrogant local power elite and the also adds that To use the word 'Khalistani' liberally to describe the protesting farmers is not only an insult to the generations of these proud sons of the Terai.. On the long term perspective, it is better that this issue never gets into a Hindu v/s Sikh fight, because that would be the exact want of the RoP terrorists as well.
chanakyaa wrote:People like J Sai Deepak, Vikram Sampat, and many others are the worst nightmare of Kangi/Left ecosystem.
Good part is that, this trend is happening in state level as well. In Kerala, BJP was actually like a bunch of clowns who could not articulate any points. During the last 2-3 years (mainly after the Sabari Mala temple case), there are now pro-Hindu spokespeople (some associated with BJP, others are party agnostic) who have been able to articulate their points well. And the best part is that they are also methodical and factual in their analysis and also debates. So much so that the various 'emminent intellectuals', 'liberals' (often self certified or commie certified) are unable to push their way through. And these spokespeople are also social media savvy and have large fan base there as well.

Another aspect which I noticed is that there are lots of e-Books available on Kindle/Amazon etc. A lot of them are highlighting the 'true history' of Nehru-Ghandis as well as even organisations like NDTV. I realised that all these is leading to partial success (at least) when a school mate of mine said that her son was actually miffed with Gandhi after he understood what were some of Gandhi's experiments (sleeping with naked women et. al). The school curriculum had made the boy see Gandhi as a kind of angel, but the book busted that myth :lol:. Let the trend continue for another 5-7 years a lot of questions will get raised on the so called 'freedom struggle' and the Nehru-Ghandy cabal's role in it.