2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

Here is one recent example of narrative fixing that was readily accepted by the most powerful authorities in the land as true and inconvertible

Slowly but surely, the truth emerges and all those scum who played their dubious paid roles are silent, they will slither away quietly into the night, not wiser but definitely richer

there is no defense against such an insidious act, no accountability, and no responsibility for the billion$ lost by India that was slyly siphoned away to enemy coffers

we are overrun by such gaddars

ditto for the cracker scam in dilli which has resulted in a cracker manufacturing ban in Sivakasi, TN and hundreds of conversions have taken place because of the conversion mafia vultures who then moved in, allegedly to "help"

like batman, apex predators in India are always caped and gowned onlee.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

It's the Madras High Court that should be HDQed.
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

i also remember as kids being forced to adore nehru on children's day, gandhi on his jayanti. none other freedom fighters were even given a passing thought. the amount of propaganda made to give nehru an almost kim jong level status. I get into PTSD just thinking about the way I thought I was blessed to be part of the group that pledged allegience to nehru chacha..
this is changing now.. everything is being questioned (as it should be) and the answers will come and chnage our discourse.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Actually Stalin cult.
Statues, Akademis, Stadium what not.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

disha wrote:
vimal wrote:Chetakji , I’m on your side. I was poking fun at folks who are still trying to find some hidden smartness in all the recent mess that this government is in.
Vimal'ji, it is easy to be in the peanut gallery. And it is even easier to be a nut in the peanut gallery.

And if you pay attention there is a nuance going on in SM where there is a silent behind-the-scenes tennis match going.

And yes, Indian polity is dynastic. So is Indian Baboodom, Judiciarydom, and any other -dom. Within this labyrinth, the GOI is doing what it can and here there is constant caterwauling of the process rather than the outcomes.

Indian Babudom is hurting. And they are creating delays. PM Modi himself accused the babudom of wasting his first 5 years. If that is not proof enough of the roadblocks Babudom is putting in place, then nothing else will convince you. The same goes for Judiciary. What do you think the state sales tax and octroi and entry tax collectors are doing nowadays? And the entire class of babudom is seething with anger. And the reason is simple, they are being cut out from big-ticket corruption.

Cleaning up the Aegean stables is an easier task. Even hercules will be dissuaded when faced with the Indian baboocracy. I have seen it up front and can recount tales after tales. Yes, reforms are needed in police, administrative services, judiciary recruitment. Significant reforms. A simple ask from center to state on not blocking the transfer of an IAS babu to the center is being resisted by states. Chief among them was MaoMata. Why? Isn't that simple ask a very smart move? Vimal'ji looks like you missed such hidden smartness. You definitely missed that the circular was issued by the institution under the Telangana government while doing a rona-dhona against Modi. And you now missed the above circular asking for a return of IAS officers to the center when asked. Instead of a discussion on the above, there is more rona-dhona. So please forgive my frustration.

However only people in the peanut gallery continue to do the Rona-dhona day in and day out on the process without even looking at the outcome. Process is immaterial, it is the outcome that matters.

---

And kudos to the Modi government for installing Netaji's statue. Of course, CONgoons and the nehru-maino dynasty bootlickers had to rush for burnol to apply at their backsides. That was NOT a surprise.

The surprise was the amount of arse burn that racist goras and their desi gadflies had to go through. From Canada to US to former-UK to Australia, they had a collective arse burn never seen in my lifetime on twitter.

All I could say was "Mogambo Khush Hua" and just for that, I have koti koti pranaams for Modi and his team. Funny thing is I was on a similar high last month when Modi showed up at Varanasi.
Dishaji,

I think you can do away with the name calling, i can also give you in spades what you are giving me in peanuts.

Can you point me to the the post where I'm doing rona-dhona against Modi? My critique of the government was not just about Vardarajan but other worthies like Pattanaik and Swain who are still invited as participants to various government sponsored media events. Invariably it's the SM crowd who point this out to the BJP ministers leading to the change of plan at the last moment. We have the right to ask of our representatives to do what we want them to do. You pontificating incessantly turning this into with us vs "Mudi must rezine" is pathetic reversion to the same tactics that Congis use whenever someone tries to question their supreme leaders like chacha, we can do better than that.

BTW your idea that "Process is immaterial" is harking back to the same Jugaad mentality that India has suffered under 70 years of Congi rule. Unless BJP learns to build a strong process and institutions in dealing with BiF all these gains will evaporate when Raul becomes PM.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

S_Madhukar wrote:I remember we as kids in school in the 90s used to laugh at our history textbooks laughing at Gandhi and admiring Lal-Bal-Pal and there was no internet!
bharathp wrote:i also remember as kids being forced to adore nehru on children's day, gandhi on his jayanti. none other freedom fighters were even given a passing thought.
When it comes to propaganda I feel none can beat the Nehru-Ghandi clan with the Communist parties being a close runner up. Even today; only if a person is genuinely interested in reading books (other than school/college text books), doing some form self research - will he/she even have an alternate view point in India's history. But such people are very minuscule; many people mug up history only to clear the exams. And the scheme of naming every thing from public toilets, airports and stadiums with some one from Nehru-Ghandi clan, the same strategy has been adopted by CPI(M) in states like KL. So looks like both were influenced by Stalin's ideas.

And even today the Nehru-Ghandi propaganda machinery is still active. During last year's Independence day activities at school, my child was asked to come up with a chart having names of five freedom fighters and their names. Such charts are actually available ready made at near by shops. And it will have the usual Gandhi, Nehru pictures. This time I used my own computer & printer to get the pictures of five folks (including Subhash Bose & Sardar Patel) other than Nehru & Ghandi and made up the chart 8) ;).
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Budget, polls, choice of President: Can Modi get it right?
Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi faces three political hurdles in the next seven days to seven weeks.

The first litmus test is, of course, the Union Budget being presented next Tuesday. Since last week Modi has been closeted with Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and finance ministry officials, poring over each and every paragraph in the Budget document.

The second political crisis for Modi is the five-state assembly elections, results of which will be out on March 10. Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Manipur may be an easy catch for the Bharatiya Janata Party, but Punjab and Goa seem a tad cumbersome. If the BJP does not perform well in these states, the cascading effect will lead to Modi's third crisis.

Which, is the Presidential election and the choice of vice president.Ram Nath Kovind's term ends on July 24 while Vice President Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu's term ends soon after, on August 10. One issue is clear -- there will be no second term for Kovind and no elevation for Naidu. Modi has been finalising a few names as possible nominees for President. What is exercising his mind is that it may not be as easy to get his choice of candidate into Rashtrapati Bhavan as it was in 2017. Reason: Then, the BJP had a comfortable majority with the Shiv Sena, the Akali Dal as part of the National Democratic Alliance.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Venkaih Naidu is a good choice for President, dunno why the author thinks that NaMo thinks otherwise
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I think that the author is looking at the distribution of seats in the electoral college, if BJP is unable to achieve a majority in the coming elections. That will have direct consequence for the president's and VPs election.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Cyrano wrote:Venkaih Naidu is a good choice for President, dunno why the author thinks that NaMo thinks otherwise
Actually from what we hear in AP, Naidu was kept out of political life to start BJP party work in AP. He had to be removed so that BJP can do some party work and improve party position in the state. :D

He is forward caste person from South. So no additional benefit to make him President. Our President is still not that old. I feel that this time some female will be president. There are some good female leaders from ST and SC community of BJP.
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Sumitra Mahajan can be a good choice
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Forward caste person. I think it will be someone from ST/SC community. It is very critical to do such things to stop BIF efforts to divide the society. I will not be surprised if the there is a female from ST Community.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote:
Cyrano wrote:Venkaih Naidu is a good choice for President, dunno why the author thinks that NaMo thinks otherwise
Actually from what we hear in AP, Naidu was kept out of political life to start BJP party work in AP. He had to be removed so that BJP can do some party work and improve party position in the state. :D

He is forward caste person from South. So no additional benefit to make him President. Our President is still not that old. I feel that this time some female will be president. There are some good female leaders from ST and SC community of BJP.
my business friends tell me that there are some other issues.

so a conscious decision was taken by आलाकमान to sanitize the environment.

the easiest solution in so many cases is to simply kick people upstairs

न रहेगा बाँस न बजेगी बांसुरी
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Yagnasri wrote:Forward caste person. I think it will be someone from ST/SC community. It is very critical to do such things to stop BIF efforts to divide the society. I will not be surprised if the there is a female from ST Community.
from that logic; she being a Maharashtrian - it can help MAH elections
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nits wrote:
Yagnasri wrote:Forward caste person. I think it will be someone from ST/SC community. It is very critical to do such things to stop BIF efforts to divide the society. I will not be surprised if the there is a female from ST Community.
from that logic; she being a Maharashtrian - it can help MAH elections
sad to say that she is a Chitpavan brahmin.

Politically speaking, that may not play out so well in today's charged climate.

just saying onlee
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

BJP imported that RPNSingh (husband of Sonia Singh of NDTV). Not sure why bring in such idiots. I remember him kicking protestors against PAPPU
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Sai Deepak J
@jsaideepak
·
2h
TN BJP has found the right person in
@annamalai_k
. More power to this rising star. May he continue to serve the cause of Dharma.

இந்தா வாயின்கோ - Take That
@indhavaainko
In Valluvar Kottam right now FireFireFire

#JusticeForLavanya #NationWithLavnya

Annamalai, BJP TN head is trying to get justice

https://twitter.com/annamalai_k/status/ ... 3526851591
K.Annamalai @annamalai_k

@BJP4TamilNadu
cadres led a one day fast & demonstration demanding justice for Lavanya
Thousands participated & sat in open road in Chennai for 7 hours
This further strengthens our resolve to fight till all of our demands are met to honour this departed soul!

#NationWithLavanya
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

So Satya Nadella & Sundar Pichai are included in this year's Padma Bushan awards list. Firstly, I hope they acknowledge publicly & thank GoI for awarding them rather than give in to the fear of reprisals from woke crowd for acknowledging/thanking award from GoI/NaMo admin and stay silent.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

1. N Chandrasekaran Tata Sons
2. Krishna and Suchitra Ella of Bharat Biotech
3. Cyrus Poonawalla of Serum Institute
4. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
5. Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai
5 business leaders get Padma Bhushan.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Annamalai is South's Himanta, rising star, fully packaged leader(former ips, accomplished, articulate, smart, fearless, humbill farmerrr) he has indeed galvanized the non existent party in Tamil nadu, Murugan avargal gave a good opening and Annamalai avargal is doing a Dhoni in the middle order. May Lord Muruga bless them
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Can someone enlighten me as to why the Comrade Buddah Babu has to be awarded a Padma award.
Is this BJP attempt at equal=equal after awarding the industrialist/business leaders
Now BB has refused to accept the award and creating a controversy, who knows why?? maybe he wanted Modiji to personally call him or award a similar one to that Dakait leader as well
Could they not have just awarded associations or agencies who put valiant effort in stemming COVID crisis this year.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

suryag wrote:Annamalai is South's Himanta, rising star, fully packaged leader(former ips, accomplished, articulate, smart, fearless, humbill farmerrr) he has indeed galvanized the non existent party in Tamil nadu, Murugan avargal gave a good opening and Annamalai avargal is doing a Dhoni in the middle order. May Lord Muruga bless them
We need someone like that in AP too

https://twitter.com/NagpurKaRajini/stat ... 2025650184

Look at the video of Khushbuji ... once leadership is in place, others will be empowered.

Please post summary
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/vijaygajera/status/ ... 6534134785
ijay PatelFlag of India
@vijaygajera
A thread that you should not miss!

I am dedicating this thread to our sister Lavanya.
#JusticeForLavanya
In this thread, you will get to know the true face of foreign NGOs, their deep network, and their motive.

You will also get to know about their Indian pawns.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi wrote:Can someone enlighten me as to why the Comrade Buddah Babu has to be awarded a Padma award.
Is this BJP attempt at equal=equal after awarding the industrialist/business leaders
Now BB has refused to accept the award and creating a controversy, who knows why?? maybe he wanted Modiji to personally call him or award a similar one to that Dakait leader as well
Could they not have just awarded associations or agencies who put valiant effort in stemming COVID crisis this year.
the comrade is not going to accept it but the point has been made to undermine mumtaz banoo

cyrus poonawalla as well as the bharath biotech couple have been awarded.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rsatchi wrote:Can someone enlighten me as to why the Comrade Buddah Babu has to be awarded a Padma award.
Smt Bhattacharya was informed as he was ill. He is playing to non-existent gallery not understanding national honor.
Truly Buddiheen.

As to why he was awarded, he is still a political leader and served the transition role from CPM -->TMC.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Budget, polls, choice of President: Can Modi get it right?

Quite an arrogant headline, typical of entitled press buffoons.
What happens to his nonsense when BJP pulls of the budget and wins the important five state elections?
Since 2014 NaMo has been getting it right in case this fool doesnt know.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Padma awardees announced:

https://www.padmaawards.gov.in/padmaawardees2022.pdf

Good selections overall...and some are rather interesting...I see that "Seven o'clock Sundar" and "Nada" Satya got Padma Bhushan, not sure for what. :D And also Ghulam Nabi Azad and Buddhadevan :roll:
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

ramana wrote:Budget, polls, choice of President: Can Modi get it right?

Quite an arrogant headline, typical of entitled press buffoons.
What happens to his nonsense when BJP pulls of the budget and wins the important five state elections?
Since 2014 NaMo has been getting it right in case this fool doesnt know.
They are betting on being right at some point in time. So, they will continue to repeat this.
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

KL Dubey wrote:Padma awardees announced:

https://www.padmaawards.gov.in/padmaawardees2022.pdf

Good selections overall...and some are rather interesting...I see that "Seven o'clock Sundar" and "Nada" Satya got Padma Bhushan, not sure for what. :D And also Ghulam Nabi Azad and Buddhadevan :roll:

A new party may be formed in J&K , not sure about Buddhi jivi
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

ramana wrote:
Smt Bhattacharya was informed as he was ill. He is playing to non-existent gallery not understanding national honor.
Truly Buddiheen.

As to why he was awarded, he is still a political leader and served the transition role from CPM -->TMC.
Ramanaji
Can I then ask if BJP have realised that beating Didi alone is not possible
Is this an attempt to rejuvenate what is left of the 'Left' in WB to fight her. :roll:
Give her back in the same coin as she did in Nandigram!!
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Watched the Republic Day parade 2022 and only thing I can say is "Major blow to secularism" :lol:. Pretty much all tableaux focused on the Indian part of the history & culture (even for states like Goa and J&K). The coverage from Doordarshan was also pretty good this time with even some aerial photography added in. There seems to be a lot of soft-Hindutwa being included. There was also a larger representation of women in the parade this time around. And what I observed is the zero coverage of opposition leaders. Most likely they did NOT turn up for the event. No Sonia Ghandi, Pappu Ghandi or even Ghulam Nabi Azad found any where near Rajpath.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Because they fully knew that the dumbo comrade will reject it ;). And it will only expose the true "love" of the communist and their parties for India and her awards. The commies still do not get that there are 100s of Indians who respect the awards; inspite of which GoI is giving it. These kind of "rejections" will only help in people digging up the past behaviour of such individuals and the parties they represent. For example; the commies in KL used to eulogise a 'martyr' one Sardar Gopalakrishnan who died in a police firing. Now why did the police fire at him? For creating a ruckus and trying to burn down India's national flag during the first Republic Day celebrations. This is the kind of 'martyr' which Buddhadeb & Co cherish and eulogise.
KL Dubey wrote:And also Ghulam Nabi Azad
Did Azad also reject the award following the hallowed tradition of being a "Ghulam" to the Nehru-Ghandi clan??
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Modi ji has an old friendship and soft corner for Ghulam Nabi Azad, as evident from tears in Parliament to Padma award now. Helps him keep a finger on J&K pulse to some extent...
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

From time to time, the name of a Perpetual-PM-in-Waiting from Maharashtra is floated as potential President. What do you think, any chances of that gentleman being nominated?
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

Shaktimaan wrote:From time to time, the name of a Perpetual-PM-in-Waiting from Maharashtra is floated as potential President. What do you think, any chances of that gentleman being nominated?
I wouldn't tell Sharad Pawar close to anything. We need his NCP & Shiv Sena to fracture and BJP pick up the pieces
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Cyrano wrote:Modi ji has an old friendship and soft corner for Ghulam Nabi Azad, as evident from tears in Parliament to Padma award now. Helps him keep a finger on J&K pulse to some extent...
one feels that this may just be a diversionary and divisive tactic to set the cat among the pigeons, affecting both the congis in dilli and their congi politics in j&k
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Why not Ramnath Kovind for a second term? Unless he has declined, he is the obvious choice IMO.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

hanumadu wrote:Why not Ramnath Kovind for a second term? Unless he has declined, he is the obvious choice IMO.
why not both for a second term, if they are agreeable

it should cut short a lot of controversies and heartburn
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

This could be out of the box thinking and can pin various liberandus down
How about Sudha Murthy 8)
A lady, prolific author, philanthropist, apolitical, down to earth, well liked for her work
Down side forward caste comes with a baggage of NR Murthy and his dealings with Amazon
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Rsatchi wrote:How about Sudha Murthy 8)
A lady, prolific author, philanthropist, apolitical, down to earth, well liked for her work
Better to avoid the IT-Vity crowd or their close companions. Chances of them having extra-national loyalties are very high. Also how much of her image is actually manufactured? Sorry for being blunt; but I have actually seen how media like ToI used to paint a larger than life image of Narayan Murthy (and his close pal at that time, S.M Krishna). It is better to have a President who know the type of politics at play in India and who knows how to navigate through all that. Idealists or political newbees etc would only cause more long term damage.

If BJP can correctly identify a person like Ramnath Kovind as the President of India, and seeing the way he has been holding that office; I am sure that BJP & RSS will be able to identify more such people 8).