2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by sanjaykumar »

^^If a memorial fund is set up for the Hindu Tamil girl who was proslytised to suicide, I would like to contribute.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:It's true ... It's Telangana Govt. that invited.
such woke sabotage has been done by "central" institutions too on earlier occasions.

Please don't take an isolated incident out of context. It is the principle of the thing

In an earlier instance (2013), the Sardar Patel National Police Academy in Hyderabad, which trains India’s IPS officers had invited zakir naik to speak. Even shadier guys, on invitation, have "spoken" to graduating classes of the IAS and IFS too. Even the war college may not have been spared

Subversion of state institutions and and the sly mainstreaming of criminals is a commie project that has been in play since the russian revolution.

The BJP must be ruthless in the protection its ecosystem. It has come too far to now be "termite-d" by woke sleeper cells

guys like vardarajan and patnaik are all on some age old "govt approved" list, complete with per diem and travel allowance clearly specified
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

srikandan wrote:There seem to be bureaucrats with an agenda of their own -- Siddarth Varadarajan training govt. officers? :shock: May as well have the US state dept. teach the bureaucrats

https://twitter.com/BeingTrickyy/status ... 4943764482
Just this month, invites were extended to Devdutt Patnaik, Ashok Swain, Siddarth Varadarajan. For various meets. Don't people who extend these invites have a basic knowledge of who is who? :evil:
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

There is an ecosystem in India (made of Congress and Communist stooges) that keeps these Hindu-haters in circulation by ensuring their public appearances at credible events, involvement in Govt projects, and favorable media coverage to build credibility.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

KL Dubey wrote: :rotfl: True. Some posters seem to not value their time.
That's a lot better way to put it!
In the time it takes to write long rants and commentaries on the lack of vision of BJP, cabinet, Modi, etc...one could start doing some useful work (outside the internet, not twitter battles) to support Hindu dharma, nationalist ecosystem, etc...and then come back and talk about this work on BRF. That will create a meaningful snowball effect.
Or do some research on how the levers of power, information etc work at a lower level and start highlighting those. Someone may have a better idea to put an act together. Some of the bright ideas may actually result in something.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

la.khan wrote:
srikandan wrote:There seem to be bureaucrats with an agenda of their own -- Siddarth Varadarajan training govt. officers? :shock: May as well have the US state dept. teach the bureaucrats

Just this month, invites were extended to Devdutt Patnaik, Ashok Swain, Siddarth Varadarajan. For various meets. Don't people who extend these invites have a basic knowledge of who is who? :evil:
I actually liked the PisachaDutt Khalnaik incident. Think it this way, PisaschaDutt, the assorted psec-LeLi's and the anti-establishment Babudom wanted to do a self K2O and a long blade was extended to them.

One has to step back and think who and what got damaged.

1. Khalnaik's anti-women bigotry came to light.
2. All the silent psec-LeLi's were shown for what they are. Hypocrites and Bigots
3. Babudom on the side of psec-LeLi's were shown to be incompetent.

Think of it this way. A senior baboo may be able to note that the Babu (or Babooze) who hired the Khalnaik for this incident will be able to note the incompetence of his team is not doing proper research. it is like this, will you get a project again if you screw up the basics. Like, hire a contractor without vetting the antecedents?
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

^^ So this is another one of the really Chankian move to expose the leftie/BiF hypocrisy. First invite then embarrass by canceling them at the 11th hour.
Kaunsa nasha karte ho bhai, abhi to Holi bhi nahi aayi :rotfl:
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Vimalji, please. Instead of stating 'what I am smoking', just accept the fact that you did not check out the Telangana story properly & got taken in by VarduRajan Siddhu & came out scoring self goals.

If you do not know how to give a long rope to cut a kite, you just do not know.

Fact is khalnaik stands so exposed that some of my friends who read him assiduously are justifying his moral failings different from his writings. And they do not have anything on big bad fascist modi now.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vimal wrote:^^ So this is another one of the really Chankian move to expose the leftie/BiF hypocrisy. First invite then embarrass by canceling them at the 11th hour.
Kaunsa nasha karte ho bhai, abhi to Holi bhi nahi aayi :rotfl:
Disha ji and vimal ji,

widen the scope a bit and consider the bird's eye view

But some facts are unmistakable and cannot be disputed.....

what happened to all three rogues did actually happen. ((devdutt patnaik, ashok swain, and varadarajan))

and surely all three incidents cannot simply be chalked up as coincidences

well deserved and almost identical lightning strikes in all three woke and bony butts in such a short span of time, what are the odds.....

there is a God, after all, no........

or was it was caused by an probable concatenation of circumstances, a connexion, a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it)
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Once it is happenstance, second time it is coincidence, third time, it is enemy action
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Guys! There are COMMIE scoundrels... mostly Hindus. Most of these lafoongas do PhD or self-absorbed whose ego is sky high.

Some of the wackos are classmates. So they are in whatsapp groups. Scums abuse Rama. They start abusing sanatana dharma on every pretext. They even defend Afghan scums chopping heads off women for wearing shoes. They somehow bring India into conversation whenever ISIS news of selling women or Afghan Taliban killing women.

These people are embedded in bureaucracy. They have nothing else in their lives. They live 24x7 on how to create controversies. Imagine these scums embedded in IAS/IPS/judiciary/Administration. They live for these controversies.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Chetakji , I’m on your side. I was poking fun at folks who are still trying to find some hidden smartness in all the recent mess that this government is in.

Had it not been for the keen folks on SM, all this would’ve continued unabated. There was a video on Sam Sharma show where they discussed this phenomenon and the skin doctor was very clear in his understanding that the most of the top functionaries of current and previous government are deeply connected. This includes the families of many ministers and babus. They just flip between lotus and hand with no ideological base other than to make money.
Last edited by vimal on 23 Jan 2022 21:49, edited 2 times in total.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

It's Occam's razor, people. Not all decisions will be bubbled up to the ministerial level, which is where the BJP guys are. Not all decisions can be taken by the minister, nor should. A ministry will have multiple departments and associated organizations with hajaar decision points - not everything could be vetted by the minister. A well-placed babu can take such decisions, either by omission or commission. The presence of such babus who are inclined against the current dispensation is axiomatic - the rot is decades old and would have come through mugging up leftist trash from The Hindu and (many of them, not all) kissing congi butt, so would continue to stay beholden to the ecosystem. For those who haven't, I'd strongly suggest watching Yes, Minister - it's not so easy for the ministers to simply have things done their way.

The real question is, what action can, and was taken after such a fiasco in order to serve as an example to the rest of the babus? Blame the BJP for that, though even that would be an uphill task given the bureaucracy's tendency to circle the wagons effectively.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Sirji, for every Humphrey Appleby there is also a Frank Underwood. So tv series are just that, tv series. Shouldn't be used to give real-life examples.

I don't think it's quite right to hammer BJP for every little thing the congi eco-system does but we haven't seen any moves made by BJP to establish their own either. I think the latter is what frustrates people the most (or atleast it does me), especially since Modi won't be around forever.
arshyam wrote:The real question is, what action can, and was taken after such a fiasco in order to serve as an example to the rest of the babus? Blame the BJP for that, though even that would be an uphill task given the bureaucracy's tendency to circle the wagons effectively.
That's a great point, completely agree.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

The US system is very different from ours, that's why I didn't (or won't) mention Frank Underwood/House of Cards. In our system, everyone except the guy at the top, i.e. the minister, is in place (many, for years) when the minister takes charge, so they know a lot more about the domain, the pitfalls, and hidden skeletons, etc. Even the principal private secretary, a la Bernard Woolley is a bureaucrat first, and service loyalties ride above all. So the minister starts with a serious disadvantage. Unless the minister is super-sharp and street-smart, it would be difficult to get things done.

In the US, the political appointee is not just the minister (or Secretary), but a whole host of assistant and under-secretaries are brought in by the administration as political appointments (mostly with the minister's inputs), so the minster has a bunch of people who (s)he can rely upon.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Fair enough but i think the gist of my argument still applies. TV series like Yes minister or yes prime minister(or HoC) do not translate to real life and can't be used as examples. For one, Humphrey was loyal to civil service and not to Islamists or one party or some Ghandy.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

m_saini wrote:Fair enough but i think the gist of my argument still applies. TV series like Yes minister or yes prime minister(or HoC) do not translate to real life and can't be used as examples. For one, Humphrey was loyal to civil service and not to Islamists or one party or some Ghandy.

but then, he wasn't anti britishit either.

loyalty to service and loyalty to the country can easily and nicely coexist with loyalty to the country being the uppermost

One does not preclude the other nor are they mutually exclusive.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

chetak wrote:but then, he wasn't anti britishit either.

loyalty to service and loyalty to the country can easily and nicely coexist with loyalty to the country being the uppermost

I agree. I thought he was actually quite pro-britshit. Iirc there was an episode where they were hunting some Russian spy/mole and Humphrey went to great lengths to show his loyalty to Britain and to the minister.

Anyway, I guess what I was trying to say was Humphrey isn't comparable to some of our babooze because for a few of them, the loyalty lies somewhere else entirely, unlike Humphrey (who wasn't a slave to a political party). And neither are the babooze nearly as much sly (because real life isn't a tv show).
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

m_saini wrote:
chetak wrote:but then, he wasn't anti britishit either.

I agree. I thought he was actually quite pro-britshit. Iirc there was an episode where they were hunting some Russian spy/mole and Humphrey went to great lengths to show his loyalty to Britain and to the minister.

Anyway, I guess what I was trying to say was Humphrey isn't comparable to some of our babooze because for a few of them, the loyalty lies somewhere else entirely, unlike Humphrey (who wasn't a slave to a political party). And neither are the babooze nearly as much sly (because real life isn't a tv show).
In the end, it was more than just a britshit TV serial....

It was well made, topical, relevant, insightful, and above all perspicacious.

But, OTOH, it had a lot of little truths that sort of made up the whole, little truths that also hit home among the Indian babooze with remarkable accuracy, especially the "we will decide for you onlee" themes that are still wokingly in vogue even today among many of these one exam wonders.
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

Yes Minister writers where from the civil service and someone else commented its as close to the truth as far as UK babucracy is.

My father was in state gov, he typically skips doing or delayes orders from the Director of his department if he did not like it. :((

My mom said once he did not go for 1 month to office since he had to sign on some bill which was related to corruption or kickbacks.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

This is where a permanent babucracy is hurting India. They are no longer concerned with the welfare of the nation.

The loyalties are to the service.

The centre can work to fix the officials in the central service. But state cadre are once again a problem.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

chetak wrote:
In the end, it was more than just a britshit TV serial....

It was well made, topical, relevant, insightful, and above all perspicacious.

But, OTOH, it had a lot of little truths that sort of made up the whole, little truths that also hit home among the Indian babooze with remarkable accuracy, especially the "we will decide for you onlee" themes that are still wokingly in vogue even today among many of these one exam wonders.
Agree 100%

One only has to trawl these and the military forums to see how many times some action (or more to the point - inaction) precipitated by Indian babudom has found a remarkable parallel in an episode of Yes, Minister.

PS: when Shri Modi became PM I nurtured hopes that he would turn the tables on the babus, just like it was shown in the sequel Yes, Prime Minister..
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

If you look at the kind of ppl still being recruited into the civil services from JNU etc the above is no surprise. Sadly both education curriculum including that for the civil services, and ecosystem creation in the administration are things the current Govt has severely overlooked, and hence these things will constantly recur. At best, social media outrage will give some temporary wins.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Pratyush wrote:This is where a permanent babucracy is hurting India. They are no longer concerned with the welfare of the nation.

The centre can work to fix the officials in the central service. But state cadre are once again a problem.
And Unfortunately for many thier children settlement abroad, foreign education and funding for settling abroad is much more common with children of babus and Psu's. Cause many don't have faith in the system which they control.

Sure many of these children work hard and obtain success through hard work but surely there are some whom favours are exchanged with foreign Governments.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aditya_V wrote:
Pratyush wrote:This is where a permanent babucracy is hurting India. They are no longer concerned with the welfare of the nation.

And Unfortunately for many thier children settlement abroad, foreign education and funding for settling abroad is much more common with children of babus and Psu's. Cause many don't have faith in the system which they control.

Sure many of these children work hard and obtain success through hard work but surely there are some whom favours are exchanged with foreign Governments.
Their loyalties are seldom to the service or even to the nation, for that matter.

It is primarily to themselves and the blatant perpetuation of personal perks and privileges and the sly acquisition of more perks and privileges to make their lives, both working and retired lives more luxuriant, profitable, and they rapaciously seek to enhance the scope of their entitlements towards this one end.

In the earlier license raj days, licenses for their kith and kin would miraculously manifest out of thin air.

These days it's company directorships for wife and kids, visas, preferential college admissions on "scholarship" terms, cushy jobs on graduation, ete, etc. including foreign funding for NGOs that these babooze and their kin have set up, and such funding is long term assured due to "favors" dispensed by these babooze during their official tenures whilst in service.

There is a large network involved in this "i scratch your back and you scratch mine" dispensation of largesse that involves two other "pillars of democracy" as well.

centuries of colonization have taught these babooze and politicos very well on how to thrive and prosper in adverse climates and those tried and tested methods are still the mainstay of the BIF
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/lawinforce/status/1 ... 8782286848

Video statement of the girl who committed suicide ... Time to close down this school and go after these scammers
Legal Rights Protection Forum
@lawinforce
EXTREMELY SHOCKING: "They (school) asked my parents in my presence, if they can convert me to Christianity, they would help her for further studies. Since I didn’t accept, they kept torturing me. - Statement of a girl who committed suicide (1/n)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

rana ayub and the resounding saudi thappad

A deep halal cut onlee, almost severing the neck from the torso

well done the saudis'

international beizzati of the muzleema medusa

disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

chetak wrote: But some facts are unmistakable and cannot be disputed.....
And some results are evident and cannot be disputed either.

At this point, who lost is known. As slowly the kinds of Darkha Butt, Sardard Desai, the entire rNDTV #mediapimps, eCONomists like RR and others like VarduRajan Siddhu, khalnaik stand exposed. In N3 famous words, the stand "nuke nood".

Is it your complain that they stand "nuke nood" or is it your complain that the process of making them "nook nood" is not like Bahubali where the heads are chopped off? It appears more like the later.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

This is the Tirupati temple.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

disha wrote:
chetak wrote: But some facts are unmistakable and cannot be disputed.....
And some results are evident and cannot be disputed either.

At this point, who lost is known. As slowly the kinds of Darkha Butt, Sardard Desai, the entire rNDTV #mediapimps, eCONomists like RR and others like VarduRajan Siddhu, khalnaik stand exposed. In N3 famous words, the stand "nuke nood".

Is it your complain that they stand "nuke nood" or is it your complain that the process of making them "nook nood" is not like Bahubali where the heads are chopped off? It appears more like the later.
my stand has always been very clear, disha ji.

get the SOBs any which way you can, no holds barred, but get them at all/any cost(s).

A socially structured hesitancy coupled with tales of great penance and selfless renunciation, the lack of a decisive follow through, especially when civilizational and cultural compulsions are contaminated by misunderstood concepts like "ahimsa" has ingrained some "log kya kehange" types of ethical complexes deep into the national psyche, a concept completely absent from the fundamental constructs of the abrahamic ethos.

why are we always so insistent on taking a knife to a gunfight.

once such interlopers are denuded, fine tuning like lopping off etc can always be done at leisure and convenience, metaphorically speaking, of course.
Last edited by chetak on 24 Jan 2022 11:37, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

vimal wrote:Chetakji , I’m on your side. I was poking fun at folks who are still trying to find some hidden smartness in all the recent mess that this government is in.
Vimal'ji, it is easy to be in the peanut gallery. And it is even easier to be a nut in the peanut gallery.

And if you pay attention there is a nuance going on in SM where there is a silent behind-the-scenes tennis match going.

And yes, Indian polity is dynastic. So is Indian Baboodom, Judiciarydom, and any other -dom. Within this labyrinth, the GOI is doing what it can and here there is constant caterwauling of the process rather than the outcomes.

Indian Babudom is hurting. And they are creating delays. PM Modi himself accused the babudom of wasting his first 5 years. If that is not proof enough of the roadblocks Babudom is putting in place, then nothing else will convince you. The same goes for Judiciary. What do you think the state sales tax and octroi and entry tax collectors are doing nowadays? And the entire class of babudom is seething with anger. And the reason is simple, they are being cut out from big-ticket corruption.

Cleaning up the Aegean stables is an easier task. Even hercules will be dissuaded when faced with the Indian baboocracy. I have seen it up front and can recount tales after tales. Yes, reforms are needed in police, administrative services, judiciary recruitment. Significant reforms. A simple ask from center to state on not blocking the transfer of an IAS babu to the center is being resisted by states. Chief among them was MaoMata. Why? Isn't that simple ask a very smart move? Vimal'ji looks like you missed such hidden smartness. You definitely missed that the circular was issued by the institution under the Telangana government while doing a rona-dhona against Modi. And you now missed the above circular asking for a return of IAS officers to the center when asked. Instead of a discussion on the above, there is more rona-dhona. So please forgive my frustration.

However only people in the peanut gallery continue to do the Rona-dhona day in and day out on the process without even looking at the outcome. Process is immaterial, it is the outcome that matters.

---

And kudos to the Modi government for installing Netaji's statue. Of course, CONgoons and the nehru-maino dynasty bootlickers had to rush for burnol to apply at their backsides. That was NOT a surprise.

The surprise was the amount of arse burn that racist goras and their desi gadflies had to go through. From Canada to US to former-UK to Australia, they had a collective arse burn never seen in my lifetime on twitter.

All I could say was "Mogambo Khush Hua" and just for that, I have koti koti pranaams for Modi and his team. Funny thing is I was on a similar high last month when Modi showed up at Varanasi.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

chetak wrote: A socially structured hesitancy, the lack of a decisive follow through, especially when civilizational and cultural compulsions are contaminated by misunderstood concepts like "ahimsa" have ingrained some "log kya kehange" types of ethical complexes deep into the national psyche, a concept completely absent from the fundamental constructs of the abrahamic ethos.
Even if you are absolutely right, you cannot negatively berate your person in the fight in the ring day in and day out. Maybe your person has only a knife at their disposal or that may be the strategy.

If you want to take a gun or a canon to the gunfight, get into the fight!

Cliches like "peanut gallery, backseat driving, Monday morning quarterback ..." have evolved for a reason.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

disha wrote:
chetak wrote: A socially structured hesitancy, the lack of a decisive follow through, especially when civilizational and cultural compulsions are contaminated by misunderstood concepts like "ahimsa" have ingrained some "log kya kehange" types of ethical complexes deep into the national psyche, a concept completely absent from the fundamental constructs of the abrahamic ethos.
Even if you are absolutely right, you cannot negatively berate your person in the fight in the ring day in and day out. Maybe your person has only a knife at their disposal or that may be the strategy.

If you want to take a gun or a canon to the gunfight, get into the fight!

Cliches like "peanut gallery, backseat driving, Monday morning quarterback ..." have evolved for a reason.
I am not the guy you should be picking on and neither is vimal ji.

re read carefully.

you, vimal ji and self are all on the same side onlee.

Slightly different viewpoints perhaps but the target and objectives are the same. tomato tohmato

we are all invested and everybody gets a say. Differences will dissolve on voting day and will start again the very next day. Life will go on.

we don't need congi, woke and commie type of colonial conformity which only leads to a castrated democracy run by the BIF.

We are shooting for cultural cohesion and a revival of civilizational credibility and this is our Ram Rajya and the social safe space.

don't miss the wood for the trees, sirji.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

chetak wrote:Slightly different viewpoints perhaps but the target and objectives are the same. tomato tohmato

we are all invested and everybody gets a say. Differences will dissolve on voting day and will start again the very next day. Life will go on.

we don't need congi, woke and commie type of colonial conformity which only leads to a castrated democracy run by the BIF.

We are shooting for cultural cohesion and a revival of civilizational credibility and this is our Ram Rajya and the social safe space.

don't miss the wood for the trees, sirji.
+1 saar. Well-articulated. Kudos. Only.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Mean while..All India Cine Workers Association ask PM Narendra Modi to ban Why I Killed Gandhi.
Looks like there are baby steps being taken to bring in alternate view points than the Nehru-Gandhi hagiography which is being peddled as history in our school curriculum. I feel this is a better approach, as the society's mindset is being slowly changed. Until that happens, a lot of larger reforms or course corrections at executive, legislature and judiciary will not be really fruitful. Note; Bollywood which is keen on glorifying any criminal/terrorist if he is from certain religion/geographies once again is trying to portray themselves as secular & liberals :P .
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:Mean while..All India Cine Workers Association ask PM Narendra Modi to ban Why I Killed Gandhi.
Looks like there are baby steps being taken to bring in alternate view points than the Nehru-Gandhi hagiography which is being peddled as history in our school curriculum. I feel this is a better approach, as the society's mindset is being slowly changed. Until that happens, a lot of larger reforms or course corrections at executive, legislature and judiciary will not be really fruitful. Note; Bollywood which is keen on glorifying any criminal/terrorist if he is from certain religion/geographies once again is trying to portray themselves as secular & liberals :P .
the BJP is learning.

This is the shifting overton window game usually played by the BIF ideologues, many so called "intellectuals" and soldout woke and commie academics

scum like amartya sen, govinda rajan, cowshit boosu, and the "jenny come lately" gita gopinath are prime desi spearheads targeting India

Now, Godse is being mainstreamed, some books are already out and now, the movie will play in BJP states, and also release on OTT.

Best to invest heavily in burnol stocks right away.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I don't understand this call to ban a Film or a book.

As the supreme court said. If something hurts your feelings. You have the freedom to not see or read it.

Having said that, a country in which majboori ka naam Mahatma Gandhi. Is a common statement.

Godse is already a winner. No?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote:I don't understand this call to ban a Film or a book.

As the supreme court said. If something hurts your feelings. You have the freedom to not see or read it.

Having said that, a country in which majboori ka naam Mahatma Gandhi. Is a common statement.

Godse is already a winner. No?
there is another film that will be released on jan 26 and that has to do with the exodus, genocide, and the disappearance of many cashmeri pandits from cashmere.

brick by brick, mutilated pandit body by mutilated pandit body, the narrative is shifting, and among those who scream the loudest will by niazi and his porki pakis

Image via the free press journal

https://www.freepressjournal.in/enterta ... ry-26-2022
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

A noob pooch??
Wanting RaGa as head of gobermint, is it a Faustian Bargain by West or CCP secret pact or a joint West and CCP attempt to destabilise India.
Imagine a 2030 global pandemic with Wang-Chu virus, Im the Dim and RaGa as the two heads of gobermint, Chincoms wont need a 'String of Pearls' they will have proper naval bases in Indian Subcontinent
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Rsatchiji - the RaGa family is part of our illustrious history of insiders asking for outsider help to maintain their gaddi and sell us out for a dime. Getting rid of them is no solution there will be plenty of others like Hydras in our midst to do that. Im and Bakis are just a fast forward simulation of all that can go wrong in our country! We just as a society need to be well aware of such snakes and it should be enshrined in our collective memory just like Alexander and Porus, Prithviraj Chauhan and Ghauri, Battle of Plassey, Abdali and Panipat and Partition are. Then again they are symptoms of a system where you can do no wrong and have no consequences meted out. Until that changes expect more. I remember we as kids in school in the 90s used to laugh at our history textbooks laughing at Gandhi and admiring Lal-Bal-Pal and there was no internet! People in this country are wise but there is a minority which can be swayed away and for that we need to fix our narrative in writing!