2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

the congis always work on this dictum.

zero loss fits the bill

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

prasan wrote:Mutts being destroyed in Puri.

Law is not implemented. There is no punishment for the people who take wrong decisions. Because they are threatened by money making politicians. Some time I wonder why someone becomes politician in India? Baby's have to require written orders. That is not done. Transfer of babus is to be controlled by some power for org like Election commission.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

rsingh wrote:^^^^^
That is not the case. Hinduism is not in danger. People have opened their own shops in the name of Hinduism. Just put tilak and shut out any BS. There is holy man shouting that there should be Havana in every mosque. We have to save our India from such fandus.
Your analysis must be referring to an alternate dimension, objectively speaking. Hindus have been ethnically cleansed from Kashmir and are the victim in most riots within India. While undoubtedly there are frauds who have exploited the faith for their gains, they are few and far between whilst being subject to the bulk of a biased media's deliberate attention. If anything, India needs to be saved from a complacent all is well mentality. Voting for a nominally Hindu, mostly secular party has also subjected them to vicious attacks. Conversions are rife setting up a clash between devout Hindus and other Christian denominations who have coexisted peacefully with Hindus. There are attempts to worsen divides using caste, for political gains. Of course, the faith and its adherents are being targeted.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

shampoo boy is a glutton for punishment and one wonders about shampoo boy's own "literacy" despite the clipped britshit upper class accent faked by him

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Jaichands galore. Can't talk to the level of how to save Hindus and bring equality or more for Hindus. Many so called Hindu religious trusts are termites that will never use their vote bank against Abrahamics but have no issues using against Hindus.
Political activities resume in Gujarat as second wave of covid19 declines, one and half year ahead of assembly polls
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/06/12/ ... bly-polls/
In one more development, Rajkot based Naresh Patel who heads Khodaldham Trust today called a meeting of leaders of six main religious organizations of Patel community. Patel told media persons that the Chief Minister of Gujarat should be from Patidar community. He said Patidars should get their share of power not politics and administration in ratio of their population. He also spoke positively for Aam Admi Party (AAP).
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

we are allowing the chinese and they are not allowing the Indians

so it's back to supplication again.

what can be said about a tiger whose stripes wash off in the very first rains

All India Radio News@airnewsalerts · Jun 10

India is in touch with the Chinese side in order to seek an early resumption of travel by Indian citizens to China, especially for those who work or study there: @MEAIndia
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Chinese phones and gadgets are everywhere with open access to interfere within India. When that obvious thing hasn't been stopped, then other things are long way. Chinese connected gadgets have direct implications on everything national security and elections.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Bonjour, fellas. Sorry no long analysis here, just a few points.

1) BJP has a roadmap, plan, and agenda for next X years. Trying to second-guess via BRF posts is not useful.

2) Some people thought they are done by just casting a vote for BJP or volunteering in the election, and think BJP is now beholden to their personal desires and must create Hindoo renaissance within 10 years. Doesn't work like that. Citizens have a responsibility to create awareness and collectively (as in the millions, not 500) demand change. That does not work through online ranting (also called "pointing out issues "- I wonder to whom). I suggested some other ways earlier.

3) Creating a Dharmic nation: The BJP, even if some say not overtly Hindoo, is a dharmic force that has taken over the political space. The RSS is also a dharmic service organization that has deep roots in society. What is common between these two ? Organization. What is missing is the third corner of this triangle: organized religion. Hindoos need to organize, come up with common objectives, and work towards them. In every age and epoch that Hindooism has been under threat, organizations (and not just diffuse individualism) has been what saved the day. No difference now. BJP and RSS can only support. Try to help that in any way you can. Nobody and nothing is perfect.

4) This thread is reminding me of a collection of old/retired men who get together everyday and rehash the same topics. The only thing I missed was the part on why everything doesn't cost a nickel/5 rupees anymore. But even that has started now, with the post on why petrol doesn't cost the same as it used to.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Instead of making random posts about incidents here and there, perhaps more productive to look at this comprehensive list of every promise that the NaMo sarkar has made to the people of India in 2019:

http://library.bjp.org/jspui/bitstream/ ... h-2019.pdf

Nearly every promise/topic in the document has a relevant thread already on BRF. A lot of these promises are "developmental/economic/environmental" and not necessarily political or strategic. But many are.

For this thread, why not pick some relevant high-strategic/political ones and assess what progress has been made towards what was promised (and not towards your personal ideal), and what could be done to get to the goal, and new objectives that should be there for 2024.

E.g., Sections 05, 10, 15, and 16 have the most political and strategic connections.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

before any of you "contribute" to scum like these cancerous parasites, take a good look

Breaks my heart. How can one survive on Rs 2 lakh pm? My thoughts and prayers with the mendicants continually battling Modi's fascism for a pittance. We will remember.
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Amusing program about Indians, especially HNIs, looking to move abroad due to pandemic.

Interesting list of names...Turkey, Cyprus, Malta...
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Its being blown out of proportion with even local vernacular newspapers writing about how Indians are fleeing India after witnessing the healthcare system collapse. Both the middle class and upper middle class have always seen western shores as a way to improve their quality of life, there's nothing new there and the "bee line" can be witnessed throughout the year, every year outside consulates of western countries. Its been this way for decades now and pandemic has nothing to do with it. As for HNIs, most HNIs in India are from business communities or are politicians , unlike China and Russia where the rich and the super rich have to constantly worry about government appropriation of their wealth, in India the very wealthy usually are a part of the government and what they can get away doing here they cannot get away with such shenanigans anywhere else so they have little to no reason to leave the country.

Many rich and political class already own properties around the world. But that's mostly because they've run out of places to use their money in India and look for investments abroad. India is not Pakiland, you cannot be a Shahid Khan or Nawaz Sharif or Altaf Hussain pulling strings from NY or London, if you are a business owner or a politician you have to be on the ground in India. It is typical MSM exaggeration and nothing else.
vinamr_s
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vinamr_s »

In 2002 AD, a thread was started to discuss corruption/nexuses of Indian judges and Jury system as an alternative; but, it was deleted as it crossed the 10 pages i.e. 400 posts limit. Those pages (9 in total, I don't know how) were saved by Mr. Rahul Mehta, who started this thread. I got these pages from him and uploaded them on my website. I'm putting the links here for all who want to read it.

9 pages in order:

https://tinyurl.com/BRFYear2002JudgeJury1

https://tinyurl.com/BRFYear2002JudgeJury2

https://tinyurl.com/BRFYear2002JudgeJury3

https://tinyurl.com/BRFYear2002JudgeJury4

https://tinyurl.com/BRFYear2002JudgeJury5

https://tinyurl.com/BRFYear2002JudgeJury6

https://tinyurl.com/BRFYear2002JudgeJury7

https://tinyurl.com/BRFYear2002JudgeJury8

https://tinyurl.com/BRFYear2002JudgeJury9
Last edited by vinamr_s on 14 Jun 2021 18:42, edited 2 times in total.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

KL Dubey wrote: BJP is now beholden to their personal desires and must create Hindoo renaissance within 10 years........
Agree with you that BJP is not beholden to anyone. But the point is that even we are not Beholden to BJP.

Plus RSS of today is not the same RSS of Guru ji Golwalker's time. So calling the current RSS as dharmic organization wouldn't be correct as per my opinion.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

The following applies to me.

Being Hindu >> Being BJP supporter

And seeing the behaviour of BJP, I can safely vouch that the time is coming when most of the Hindus based in India and currently supporters of BJP will have to make this choice.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

darshhan wrote:The following applies to me.

And seeing the behaviour of BJP, I can safely vouch that the time is coming when most of the Hindus based in India and currently supporters of BJP will have to make this choice.
I hope (but do not expect) that you will see the basic flaws in your thinking.

It is a either-or/binary, or at most a one-dimensional, thinking which produces little more than a steady drone of "things going wrong" posts. If you can't tell the difference between Hindu dharma and supporting the BJP political party, you seem to be behind the curve. NaMo's voter base has both "Hindutva" folks, "vikas" folks, and folks who are both.

You did not read my earlier post. At least try imagining a triangle instead of a 1D line.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Could you also spell out what this "choice" is? Is it to support the Congress? Kejriwal? Or "stay neutral and don't vote?" What is the choice you have made, out of the above, or if it is not any of the above then have you started your own party? Or have you made arrangements to move to another country? Basically - what exactly is this "choice?"

I think this illusion of having some "choice" is part of the problem.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Some points to ponder:

RSS has had good success in sending high-quality people into BJP. Success, as in those people doing good and productive things.

RSS has had poor success in sending people into Hindu organizations.

BJP has little record of success in sending people to RSS or Hindu organizations to learn.

Hindu organizations have little record of success in sending people to BJP. Only example of stature is Adityanath.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

sudarshan wrote:

Could you also spell out what this "choice" is? Is it to support the Congress? Kejriwal? Or "stay neutral and don't vote?" What is the choice you have made, out of the above, or if it is not any of the above then have you started your own party? Or have you made arrangements to move to another country? Basically - what exactly is this "choice?"

I think this illusion of having some "choice" is part of the problem.
This is the post I made earlier.
darshhan wrote:One piece of vital advice for those who care about Hindus and Hindutva. Do not depend on secular state, electoral system, political parties and democratic processes for your freedom, safety and prosperity plus all other Hindu issues. The primary reason is that an average Hindu operates on a very different wavelength politically compared to Islamics, Christians, leftists or ambedkarites. He has lot of other priorities. Another reason is that population of Hindus is rapidly falling which will make future electoral success even more difficult than it is today. In fact if you consider the actual numbers of Islamics, Christians, leftists, wokeists, khalistanis, neo Buddhists, ambedkarites etc, Hindu population is already close to 50% or even less. No point in bashing Hindus for their supposedly inferior political awareness compared to above groups, when their numbers are in constantly decreasing mode. Hinduism will be limited to UCs and segments of OBCs in large parts of India. What is true in WB, Assam and Kerala today, will be true for most of India in the near future.

There will be advantages also. Hindus will still be the largest bloc in the land. They will be far more cohesive and politically aware wrt Hindu issues compared to their ancestors. Become Hindu Tribalist. Force all the parties to cede to your demands. Above all warriorize yourselves. Ten years from now, if you are still dependent on the secular state for your safety and freedom then you are in trouble and you would have effectively lost the civilizational battle with BIF.
This will be my suggestion.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

darshhan wrote:
This is the post I made earlier.
darshhan wrote:...

All that is fine, but you keep going on these rants that BJP is doing nothing. All of the above still requires that people continue voting for the BJP, not get demoralized that "BJP is not addressing Hindu causes." As you yourself noted, doing the above, and voting for the BJP, are two entirely independent things. Yes, the BJP is not going to address Hindu issues, if this much is known, why keep spewing negativity against them, based on expectations which are anyway based on a false premise? Do your own things to get organized in whatever way, but also continue supporting the BJP, because there really is no alternative to the latter.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

darshhan wrote:Become Hindu Tribalist. Force all the parties to cede to your demands. Above all warriorize yourselves.

Ten years from now, if you are still dependent on the secular state for your safety and freedom then you are in trouble and you would have effectively lost the civilizational battle with BIF[/b].

The different parts of your suggestion are contradictory to each other. You want Hindoos to make political parties beholden to our interests (good), "warriorize", and "not depend on the state for safety and freedom".

Short version: None of your suggestions are workable because they won't just happen automatically. 800 million weak, starving, impoverished, unempowered Hindoos can never warriorize or become "independent of the state". The state can empower Hindoos without needing to be overtly "Hindutva". The NaMo sarkar is steadily doing that. And if there is to be a NaMo/Amit/Yogi sarkar continuing into the future, voting for the BJP is a minimum requirement.

Longer version:

Your posts are nothing but confusion/panic/call to anarchy, disguised as some kind of sage advice. As I have been saying, please do not keep unloading these negative sentiments here all the time, in the guise of providing "suggestions" and "advice".

There are far better ways. What is needed is for HIndoo religion (dharma), service (seva including protective activities), and politics (rajniti) to integrate seamlessly.

If Hindoos need to be "warriorized", somewhat like the jewry of Israel, the RSS will be ready any day to help accomplish this, instead of trying to do this from scratch. Of course Adityanath has done this on a smaller scale with his HYV, and there are also the Bajrang Dal and other outfits. What is needed is to evolve a national model that creates real "warriors" and not vigilantes. I think the RSS model is the best basis to work from.

Hindoos must also organize under the umbrella of dharma and collectively influence political parties in an active way (i.e., sending visionary Hindoos into the BJP just like the RSS does). Creating another HIndoo party seems like a stupid thing to do - an idea born of frustration in some people's minds.

The cohesion of the Hindoo electorate is the first step, and has occurred for the first time nationally under Modi. He is smart enough to realize that such cohesion can currently come only under the "vikas" umbrella, not Hindutva (need to make Hindoos strong first).

Of course, none of this is going to be automatic, it has to be planned and worked on. The triangle that I talked about earlier must materialize slowly but surely. What we need are people who are able to understand and actuate such a "civilizational" approach, not a "tribal" one that rejects all the aspects of dharma except self-preservation.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Bihar:

https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2021/ ... aswan.html

Another dynasty/family party falling apart ?

Rajasthan:

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/sa ... uxbndlbing

Congis in disarray yet again. Jokers like Pilot and Maken running between Delhi and Jaipur to see how the crumbs can be redistributed.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Excellency Naftali Bennett,

congratulations on becoming the Prime Minister of Israel.
As we celebrate 30 years of the upgradation of diplomatic relations next year, I look forward to meeting you and deepening the strategic partnership between our two countries:

PM Narendra Modi
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Mudi did not address <inserting my pet booboo here> and henceforth he shud rezine.

That is what is going on in the strategic and political analysis. And because of this one single point irrational agenda (mudimustrezine), there is no future looking strategic analysis.

1. Where is the analysis of this: (From TOILET): https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 441377.cms

2. Strategic implications of this: https://www.businesstoday.in/current/ec ... 41525.html

3. What's going on in Buddh Vihar (that is, Bihar) https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... r-7357861/

4. Meanwhile the Clowns at CONgoons want 'donations' for Ram Temple in the name of Antonia Maino: https://www.news18.com/news/india/scams ... 43929.html

Some posters have their pet peeve particularly Modi. And hence they will put store with Pappu or KKK or Maomata or the pawarless family.

All of that is valid. But does not pass the strategic and political analysis.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Difference between "Human Beings" and the "international award ke talash" dehati aurat burkhi butt

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

No one's loosing sleep. Not even the blood of India's various institutions responsible for the security of India gets warm. There are all sorts of central agencies responsible for the security of citizens and India's colonial institutions aren't the only saviors. The colonial institutions that have been turned into Gods.

The Parliament should have also been debating this along with RSTV, DD, etc. Don't say that one needs permission from the British lords to discuss things in open by the elected central govt.

This is going to be case similar to Kashmiri Hindus or Punjabi Hindus where no one wanted to hear from them.

60-year-old woman gang-raped in front of her grandson: More horror stories emerge from Bengal as women speak up in SC
https://www.opindia.com/2021/06/west-be ... eme-court/
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

At last there is some news about a cabinet reshuffle. I hope the entire cabinet except home affairs, defense, railways, external affairs and MSME/Road infrastructure gets reshuffled. Its time to put Nirmala Sitharaman, Ravishankar Prasad, Javdekar, Sadanand Gowda, Ramesh Pokhriyal to pasture and replace them with some young and energetic faces with new ideas.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Of all the electoral victories Amit Shah pulled off, none is as interesting and brilliant as Bihar in 2020. It was a master stroke letting lose Chirag Paswan on JDU to cut Niteshwa down to size. Although the joining of the sole LJP MLA to JDU and now the resignation of 5 out 6 of its MPs may end up decimating LJP, Nitesh isn't exactly spoiled for options. He knows what waits for him if he breaks his alliance again and joins RJD, he will be sidelined and his legacy tarnished. If he brings down his own government and if there's a re-election, in yet another 3 way contest JDU wont be in any position to form government on its own, and as we've seen in the recent past voters don't like turncoats, so Chirag Paswan may yet again throw a monkey wrench with or without LJP.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

From the start it was reported that Chirag was the person who made his father to join NDA in 2014 period. He said to have decided that his family future is with NDA then itself.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Yagnasri wrote:From the start it was reported that Chirag was the person who made his father to join NDA in 2014 period. He said to have decided that his family future is with NDA then itself.
NDA, but not BJP.....that is the issue. All these people have a "family/dynasty-first" thought process. Since "family future" is neither guaranteed nor tolerated in the BJP organization, they are just another family party that will also bite the dust sooner or later. As I said couple of years ago, a large number of family-based smaller parties will have serious problems and will slowly die. TDP, SAD, LJP, SP, BSP, SS, RJD, JDS, NC, PDP, et al....likes of TMC and DMK will hang on for a while longer with RoP/RoL/other BIF support.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Karma gets back.....Christine Amanpour is getting treatment for ovarian Cancer.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

clumsy beijingbiden: president joe biden has avoided taking questions from unauthorized journalists during a gaffe-filled press conference at the conclusion of the G7 summit in cornwall, england.

what a mess... after all that $0r0$ money pumped into the US 2020 elections, massive support from woke manipulated media, commie big tech, slyly manufactured movements (BLM) and other jihadi conspiracies just so that the dems could win- and this is what they finally get

comma la heiress is not very much better.

This is looking more and more like a pig in the poke faustian bargain
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Mami will be worst than this drama. At least Biden at his prime could have done much better. But Mami at her prime will be worst than present-day Biden.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The biggest threat to India will come from china and pak from the south.

That is why lakshadweep has become a serious bone of contention because the process has already been kick-started from here.

Kerala is the biggest human resource supplier to the ISIS and Tamil Nadu is the biggest human resource supplier to the LTTE, and the citizens of both these states are happy to call themselves secular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcgbbGbYQpE

Prof RV on secessionist tendencies on the rise in Tamil Nadu / Kerala.

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

chetak wrote:The biggest threat to India will come from china and pak from the south.

That is why lakshadweep has become a serious bone of contention because the process has already been kick-started from here.

Kerala is the biggest human resource supplier to the ISIS and Tamil Nadu is the biggest human resource supplier to the LTTE, and the citizens of both these states are happy to call themselves secular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcgbbGbYQpE

Prof RV on secessionist tendencies on the rise in Tamil Nadu / Kerala.

Imo such professors are to be given some padak and asked to shut-up their mouth.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

^^^^^^^

There is evidence for everything that Prof RV says.

below is one example.

Rest can be easily found if a diligent search is conducted

this was done to stop the russkis from getting the follow on orders for reactors in India. France, US and norway were instrumental in this agitation including the one for Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project and the russians publicly vowed vengeance.

Manmohan criticises NGOs for protests in Kudankulam

Manmohan criticises NGOs for protests in Kudankulam

N. Gopal Raj
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM,
JULY 30, 2016

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has criticised non-governmental organisations that receive support from abroad for stalling the use of genetic engineering in agriculture and leading protests against the Kudankulam nuclear power plant in Tamil Nadu.

In an interview published in the latest issue of journal Science, Dr. Singh pointed to the potential of biotechnology, saying “in due course of time we must make use of genetic engineering technologies to increase the productivity of our agriculture.”

But controversies had arisen. “There are NGOs, often funded from the United States and the Scandinavian countries, which are not fully appreciative of the development challenges that our country faces.”

Then, referring to the protests at Kudankulam, he said: “the atomic energy programme has got into difficulties because these NGOs, mostly I think based in the United States, don't appreciate need for our country to increase the energy supply.”

Asked whether nuclear power had a role in India despite the Fukushima disaster in Japan, he said, “Yes, where India is concerned, yes. The thinking segment of our population certainly is supportive of nuclear energy.”

On investment in R&D, he reiterated the view that such spending should be raised from about 1per cent of the GDP (Gross Domestic Product) to about 2 per cent. Public sector spending on research as a proportion of the GDP was “roughly the same” as that of other developing countries. “It is the private sector in our country which has to do a lot more.”

Over the next five years, the effort would be to gradually increase the proportion of money spent on R&D and at the same time “create a system of incentives which will induce the private sector to increase their spending on science and technology.”

To a question whether India was competing with China, he said the two countries were at a stage of development where both had to compete and cooperate.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

At long last.

Despite assurance, Twitter yet to appoint compliance officer

Yuthika Bhargava NEW DELHI, JUNE 15, 2021

Despite its assurance to the government on June 5 to provide details of a Chief Compliance Officer within a week, microblogging platform Twitter has failed to do so thus far. It has instead informed the government that it has posted job descriptions for required roles and will fill these as quickly as possible, The Hindu has learnt.

According to an official source, due to non-compliance with the new IT Rules, Twitter may no longer be classified as an intermediary, and there will be no separate order from the government on this. By losing its intermediary status, the U.S.-headquartered social media platform can now be held liable for any content posted by any user on its platform.