2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Ambar »

The worst kept secret. Mahathugbhandan minus Cong-I is the plan going forward. He is truly gathering a ensemble of washed out BIFs from all spheres of the BIF ecosystem.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Ambar wrote:The worst kept secret. Mahathugbhandan minus Cong-I is the plan going forward. He is truly gathering a ensemble of washed out BIFs from all spheres of the BIF ecosystem.
Hope he kicks the bucket sooner than later.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

vijayk wrote:In Other related news, Arnab is back in Republic
I did not see Arnab on Republic at 9 PM, for the last few weeks. Any idea why he was missing? I know he wants to expand Republic TV for a global audience. Was he globe trotting finalizing deals?
vijayk wrote:
Ambar wrote:The worst kept secret. Mahathugbhandan minus Cong-I is the plan going forward. He is truly gathering a ensemble of washed out BIFs from all spheres of the BIF ecosystem.
It is no more 'if' but a matter of 'when'. I believe he is close to the end of his life. One less arrow in the quiver of BIF and one less thorn for PIF.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

la.khan wrote:
vijayk wrote:In Other related news, Arnab is back in Republic
I did not see Arnab on Republic at 9 PM, for the last few weeks. Any idea why he was missing? I know he wants to expand Republic TV for a global audience. Was he globe trotting finalizing deals?
vijayk wrote:
It is no more 'if' but a matter of 'when'. I believe he is close to the end of his life. One less arrow in the quiver of BIF and one less thorn for PIF.
the drivers are: a monumental ego, the lure of history, the long standing Chhatrapati Shivaji complex, and a shot at the bharat rathna.

currently, such manipulative people will not even be mentioned in any footnote when our true history is written.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the "farmer's" agitation and one of the many BIF linkages

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

b0$# and b@^0rj## had refused to hear the b#^g@l narada and post poll violence cases

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

is the bengal model being followed in UP, as preparations are being made for the coming UP elections

Lakhs of illegal rohìngyas being settled in UP

Thousands of forced conversion by !$! backed jihadis

These are frightening precedents for the sabotage of the forthcoming UP 2022 elections.

UP CM Yogi Adityanath has ordered action under NSA, gangster act in the conversion case, the UP cops have claimed that over 1000 people have been converted till now.

The accused have been identified as Mufti Qazi Jahangir Qasmi and Mohammad Umar
via@Newsbox_India

UP CM @myogiadityanath directs state police to invoke National Security Act (NSA) in probe invl charges of mass religious conversion against two men arrestd frm Batla House on Mon

Charges
1.Conversion of gullible students at sec 117 Deaf society Noida
2.Girls, job hopefuls pic.twitter.com/RtjTLe5B2k
via@rohanduaT02, June 22, 2021
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:Thousands of forced conversion by !$! backed jihadis
More detailed investigations needs to be done on this aspect. Chances of the news leaking when forced conversions happen, and that too in high numbers is very high. Yet no one was aware of it untill 'Thousands' were converted. So there could be more issues like it was conversions using monetary or other inducements. Settling of Rohingyas also perhaps would have been on the radar of the LIU of UP Police.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:
More detailed investigations needs to be done on this aspect. Chances of the news leaking when forced conversions happen, and that too in high numbers is very high. Yet no one was aware of it untill 'Thousands' were converted. So there could be more issues like it was conversions using monetary or other inducements. Settling of Rohingyas also perhaps would have been on the radar of the LIU of UP Police.
It appears that these are aggregate numbers are over a period of some years but it is hugely worrying that the targets were the disabled, many children, and the poor among the young women desperately looking for jobs and who were later married to local jihadis. This is a double whammy because it "subtracts" women of child bearing age from one community and adds them to the other community. This is happening in KER too, and except for sporadic objections, there is no outcry.

The conversions in punjab are being done quite openly, as is the case in TN, AP, and KAR. No outcry whatsoever

Huge numbers of rohingiyas and beedis have been settled in dilli by the aapis, many know about it but there has never been an outcry.

talk about frogs being gradually boiled.

Lack of a sense of the enemy, has long been the lethal flaw in the Hindu leadership and the resulting comatose somnolence has resulted in the fatal undoing of the community, it's a lack of the sense of self and leads to the non participation in the principles of Hindu society, the ignoring of its ancient heritage and ultimately disregarding the civilization itself.

"Shatrubodh" or the sense of the enemy is extremely necessary and vital. Without Shatrubodh or even the faintest concept of it, the fall of the Hindu civilization is inevitable.

What do you think that the wagah kandle kissers and propaganda like aman ki tamasha is actually doing to the psyche of the young Hindu, bollywood and social media wokes, the congis, commies and the BIF have been and are still trying very hard to erase this civilizational life blood that is inherent in "Shatrubodh"

the desert cults are reinforcing their "Shatrubodh" while cleverly conning us into denying our "Shatrubodh"

You are an exceptionally keen observer of society and the many manifestations that malevolent external forces exert on the Hindu civilization.

Where is the "Shatrubodh" in KER, what happened to it as it slowly dissolved, over the years, right in front of your eyes
Last edited by chetak on 22 Jun 2021 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Shanmukh ಷಣ್ಮುಖ
@maidros78
If the BJP plays its cards right, it can easily win 30-35 seats in Bengal, as
@sarkar_swati @SanyalAtri @Gangdhaar @dikgaj and I show. All it needs is to streamline its campaign, show performance on Hindu issues, with a clear idea of who will vote for it. https://sringeribelur.com/why-did-bjp-l ... rspective/
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

There are some 50k to 60k employees in OFB. I am quite sure that the honest and hard working people there will welcome transferring of the OFB Factories/units to PSU Companies. Working conditions are not going to change anyway. In fact I expect a VRS to come very soon. Many will take it. So voting wise there will be little to no impact in 2024. It is mainly ideological block which this administration showed guts to brake.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

chetak wrote: No outcry whatsoever

Lack of a sense of the enemy, has long been the lethal flaw in the Hindu leadership and the resulting comatose somnolence has resulted in the fatal undoing of the community, it's a lack of the sense of self and leads to the non participation in the principles of Hindu society, the ignoring of its ancient heritage and ultimately disregarding the civilization itself.

"Shatrubodh" or the sense of the enemy is extremely necessary and vital. Without Shatrubodh or even the faintest concept of it, the fall of the Hindu civilization is inevitable.
They simply get away with it as there will be Hindus who would be out there preaching gag orders and stop talking about it. If no one talks then no one asks anything. That results in not having to put anything on election manifestos. There are many preachers out there that preach about how all this should be ignored for XYZ reasons. The same thing is happening in GJ where over last two decades it's being instilled in people's minds that this is a new normal. Seeing rohingyas is becoming normal event. But no local news reports. Only ones that talk about it are people like me who take a note of any movement of Muslims. There are no Hindus interesting in tracking metrics that do matter.

Added later:
Talking about the deaf victims reminded me of Hindus. Once I reached out to a Hindu organization that has all the papers done to collect funds from overseas and domestic. I had reached out to see if they can train other organizations and bring them to their level and I would donate money to get it done. The organization refused to do it. It was clear that this organization didn't believe in the cause that they advertised for. No Arjun's eye on target. This essentially defines Hindus. Even the ones doing social work.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Still working to clear rot in the dairy industry. 20+ years in state and 7+ years in center. Worth collecting a metric about time required to clear rot.
Ashaben Thakor, former Chairman of Dudhsagar Dairy arrested
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/06/22/ ... -arrested/
Gujarat Milk Co-operative Federation and Food and Drugs Department had collected samples of Ghee for investigation last year in response to the complaints received, and confirmed the adulteration of Palm Oil in ghee. Total 600 metric ton ghee stored in dairy’s godown was worth Rs 40 crores approximately. An offence was registered against Former Chairman Ashaben Thakor, Former Vice-chairman Moghji Desai, MD Nishith Bakshi and Laboratory Head Alpesh Jain.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

I have to continue to quote deshgujarat as they write better English and have good website. Though they certainly don't have balls to use the word mullah or Muslim or Islam.

I'm wondering if I should file lot of this as a side effect of Vikas that's made so easy for Muslims outside the GJ to invade GJ in recent times.

In the case few days ago, islamist had flew in from WB to Vadodara. High class.
"Love Jihad" cases: Cleric summoned, accused sent to remand, two more complaints
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/06/22/ ... omplaints/
In another case of Love Jihad, a 16-year old Hindu girl resident of Pardi village of Kamrej taluka in Surat district has been kidnapped by on Naeem Yasin Ansari, resident of Badhad village of Gorakhpur district in Uttar Pradesh. Naeem was working in GIDC estate at Pipodra in Mangrol taluka. According to a police complaint filed by victim girl’s parents, their daughter and Naeem both were missing since June 19.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:
chetak wrote: No outcry whatsoever

They simply get away with it as there will be Hindus who would be out there preaching gag orders and stop talking about it. If no one talks then no one asks anything. That results in not having to put anything on election manifestos. There are many preachers out there that preach about how all this should be ignored for XYZ reasons. The same thing is happening in GJ where over last two decades it's being instilled in people's minds that this is a new normal. Seeing rohingyas is becoming normal event. But no local news reports. Only ones that talk about it are people like me who take a note of any movement of Muslims. There are no Hindus interesting in tracking metrics that do matter.

Added later:
Talking about the deaf victims reminded me of Hindus. Once I reached out to a Hindu organization that has all the papers done to collect funds from overseas and domestic. I had reached out to see if they can train other organizations and bring them to their level and I would donate money to get it done. The organization refused to do it. It was clear that this organization didn't believe in the cause that they advertised for. No Arjun's eye on target. This essentially defines Hindus. Even the ones doing social work.
We have not examined critically this phenomenon of Hindu collaborators and the gradual but sure desert cultification of the native inhabitants.

Why do the Hindus vote as they do in KER and why do they keep so very quiet about love jihad, even to the extent of denying that it exists as also on the issue of support to Sabarimala.

Why are they so politically impotent and socially neutered in spite of their larger numbers and knowing very well that they can easily make a difference if they exercise their franchise tactically as a united vote bank

One thing is fairly common among a few northern and southern Indian states and that is the migration of labor to the gelf.

Along with the muzl!ms, there are a great number of xtians as well as Hindus who are working in the gelf.

The largest group is muzl!m, followed by xtians and Hindus, all of whom need the jobs as well as the immediate prosperity such jobs bring to their instantaneous well being, as well as, the brighter future of their generations to come and the radical changes this gelf sourced prosperity is able to make to their existing meager lifestyles.

By BRF standards, these guys earn a pittance but even that pittance is enough for a driver, mason, carpenter, and petty shopkeeper, et al to improve their lives and their families' chances of upward mobility are considerably improved.

Now, the Indian, paki and beedi muzl!mz in the gelf have always been and even now are jealous, extremely critical and resent these non muzl!mz from India because they claim these non muzl!mz from India guys are taking "their" jobs.

This is a common low level issue that plays out in one form or the other in every country in the world where the lower strata of society is always non welcoming of migrant labor because the lowly and uneducated migrant is only capable of doing the work that the these
lower strata guys are already doing and the migrants become a direct competition to such an already existing workforce and often work for much lower wages thus taking away jobs from the locals.

Over the years, I have observed this phenomenon in many south Indian metros where the beedi and NE migrants have simply replaced the local and native labor force and they are now beginning to face the resentment and abuse of the locals, many of whom have become unemployed. You can also see such beedi and NE migrants crowding out the local guys in the rural hinterland in almost all the south Indian states as well.

It is because these non muzl!m Indian workforce is forced to keep quiet and adopt a nonconfrontational attitude towards the Indian muzl!mz in the gelf and the palestinian type of gelf muzl!mz.

The very same attitude also is carried back to their home states in India when they return on leave from their jobs in the gelf.

and IMVHO, this nonconfrontational attitude towards the Indian and gelf musl!mz is very often reflected in their local state and parliamentary elections voting patterns, as very predominantly seen in states like KER, TN and to a certain extent in KAR, UP, WB, cashmere and Bihar.

In KER, the Hindu votes almost always seem to go to the commies who very largely support the khattarpanthi jihadi muzl!mz, like the IUML etc.

This is done largely by the Hindus to safeguard the Hindu labor in the gelf and prevent the Indian muzl!ms from troubling them there, and also, a vast majority of the employers in the gelf discriminate against non musl!mz from India, especially the Hindus

So the Hindus, in states like KER etc, may be voting strategically for valid economic reasons and also to safeguard their futures.

Modi, by stressing so much on the fair treatment of Indian labor in the gelf, may have already recognized this factor by signing many agreements with the rulers there. Never has the relations between the Gelf and India been as close as it is under the Modi govt. He has made many visits to the various gelf countries already.

the moneyed among the desert cults are openly anti Hindu where ever they go and make no bones about hiding it. They are not large enough to make any kind of waves.

They are full of fire and brimstone, but with little of any kind of substance to even merit an audience
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

+1 That is why economic development and more importantly miltary production capability is very important to defend a civilization, this is a long drawn out war. A debt of our forefathers many generations of mistakes.

There are many amongst us fighting for the other side since their bread is buttered with I'll gotten wealth.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:

it looks like a well organized and well funded enterprise that may have actually converted thousands of vulnerable people to !sl@m, all the while preying on the weak, the physically challenged and the destitute.

shyam prasad singh gautam converted to mohammad umar gautam seems to be the worst kind of civilizational turncoat and a hardline religious bigot who turned on his own kind

Uttar Pradesh: Forced mass religious conversion accused Mohammad Umar Gautam was felicitated by AMU alumni for ‘spreading Islam’

Uttar Pradesh: Forced mass religious conversion accused Mohammad Umar Gautam was felicitated by AMU alumni for ‘spreading Islam’

Born in 1964 in a regal Rajput family from Fatehpur, Shyam Prasad Singh Gautam is distant relative of former Indian Prime Minister V P Singh.

22 June, 2021
OpIndia Staff

Umar Gautam was felicitated by the Aligarh Muslim University alumni for his efforts to convert people into Islam

Mohammad Umar Gautam(Source: Saudi Gazette)

The Uttar Pradesh police’s Anti-Terrorism Squad on Monday this week busted a religious country-wide conversion racket and arrested two people in the case. The accused were later identified as Mufti Qazi Jahangir Qasmi and Mohammad Umar Gautam and were residents of Jamia Nagar in South Delhi.

The two accused, who ran an organisation named Islamic Dawah Centre(IDC), along with their other associates, were charged for mass conversion of people into Islam through inducements such as marriage, job and money and mental pressure.

The two, and their organisation were booked under Sections 420, 120 B, 153A, 153B, 295 and 511 of the Indian Penal Code and Section 3/5 the Uttar Pradesh Prohibition of Unlawful Conversion of Religion Ordinance-2020.

The rampant racket of converting people into the fold of Islam came to light after a deaf and dumb son of a couple in Kalyanpur, Kanpur, was converted and sent to South India. Since then, thousands of cases of forcible conversions to Islam by the two accused have surfaced. The two reportedly made false promises of jobs and money in lieu of conversion.

Who is Mohammad Umar Gautam

Mohammad Umar Gautam, one of the two accused was known as Shyam Prasad Singh Gautam before he shunned his Hindu faith and embraced Islam. The Anti Terror Squad said Gautam had allegedly converted over 1,000 people to Islam and got many of them married to Muslims to prevent the possibility of their relapse to their earlier faith.

Born in 1964 in a regal Rajput family from Fatehpur, Shyam Prasad Singh Gautam is distant relative of former Indian Prime Minister V P Singh. In 1984, Gautam met one Nasir Khan in his neighbourhood in Pratapgarh, who played a key role in Gautam’s conversion to Islam. During that time, Gautam had met with an accident and could not go to college. Khan helped Gautam in attending classes. He also took Umar Gautam to a hospital and brought meals for him from his mess.

Khan being a devout Muslim, provided books and scriptures on Islamic beliefs to Gautam. Gautam diligently read all the books provided by Khan, which also included books on Prophet Muhammad, Islamic hadiths and other doctrines. In 1986, two years after he met Khan, Gautam renounced his Hindu faith and converted to Islam.

Soon after he embraced Islam, he converted his wife and later his mother. From there, started his inexorable quest to convert others to Islam. Police have accused Gautam and his accomplice of trying to create hate in the minds of the victims for their original religion to convert them to Islam. Many were also enticed with job opportunities to convert to Islam. Gautam used every possible means to manipulate his victims to bring them into the fold of Islam.

Another accused who has been arrested in the case, Mufti Kazi Jahangir Qasmi, is the chairman of the Islamic Dawah Centre(IDC) in Jamia Nagar in Delhi. Jahangir allegedly used the Centre for mass conversions and arranged annual congregation for the new converts. Women, children, economically weak and other vulnerable sections were lured into the fold of Islam.

Aligarh Muslim University, an Islamic bastion with little regard to the pluralistic nature of the country

The Jeddah chapter of the Aligarh Muslim University in 2018 felicitated Mohammad Umar Gautam with an award for propagating Islam. “In recognition of his ongoing extraordinary contribution and continued work in spreading Islam with full devotion and steadfastness,” a memento awarded to Gautam for his efforts to convert people into Islam read.

AMU rewards Mohammad Umar Gautam

The felicitation of an Islamic proselytiser by an alumni chapter of the Aligarh Muslim University provides a window into the minds of people who study and run the University. There are several instances that indicate that Aligarh Muslim University is a not a secular educational institute but an Islamic bastion, with an overarching goal of spreading and propagating Islam.

The Aligarh Muslim University is a central government-funded university, meaning that taxpayers’ funds are used to bankroll the institute and finance its operations. As per the constitution of India, government-funded education institutes are supposed to be secular in nature. However, for the alumni and the administrators of the Aligarh Muslim University, the constitution of India is worth citing only when they want to play the victim card. For instance, during the anti-CAA protests when the AMU students accused the police of violating laws after they raided the campus to stop the riots carried under the pretext of demonstrations.

On other occasions, the constitution of the country could be sidestepped as radical proselytisers are rewarded and encouraged to continue their forced conversion activities and the advancement of Islamic beliefs and doctrines. While it has been touted by its supporters as an independent education institute, the thought process spawned by the university as manifested by its alumni reveals that it has devolved into being an outpost of Islam, one that is relentlessly hacking away at the secular fabric of the country.

Jahangir and Gautam linked to assassins conspiring to target Yati Saraswati; their organisation received foreign funding, including from ISI

The names of Jahangir and Gautam came under scanner during the interrogation of Kashif and Vipul, who were arrested in connection with the conspiracy to assassinate Dasna Devi Temple chief abbot Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati. According to police, Vipul’s real name was Ramzan and was operating under a false name to avoid suspicion and get in close proximity to Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati.

The police also found that the two accused, Jahangir and Gautam, used hate speech to indoctrinate people and convert them into Islam. They especially targeted the vulnerable section of the society, people with listening and hearing disabilities in different institutions and converted them into Islam, often without even intimating their parents.

In once such case, a family filed an FIR regarding the mysterious disappearance of their son Aditya Gupta who was enrolled at a society in Noida. It was later found that the boy was transferred to Kerala where he was offering namaz five times a day and converted to Islam. He returned to the family only after he came to know that his mother was critical and hospitalised. When probed, another case of a boy from the same society converted to Islam also came to fore.

Reportedly, the duo also lured poor girls to give up their religion and embrace Islam promising them jobs and eventually got them married to Muslim men. The Islamic Dawah Centre(IDC) received heavy funding from the Middle East countries for their operations of carrying out religious conversions in India. Not just from the Muslim countries in the Gulf, but the duo also allegedly received funding from Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence(ISI), alleged the police.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Reforms by Conviction and Incentives: Prime Minister Narendra Modi's LinkedIn note
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/06/22/ ... edin-note/
The Covid-19 pandemic has come with whole new set of challenges to Governments across the world in terms of policy-making. India is no exception. Raising enough resources for public welfare while ensuring sustainability is proving to be one of the biggest challenges.

In this back-drop of financial crunch seen across the world, do you know that Indian states were able to borrow significantly more in 2020-21? It would perhaps pleasantly surprise you that states were able to raise an extra Rs 1.06 lakh crores in 2020-21. This significant increase in availability of resources was made possible by an approach of Centre-State bhagidari.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote:There are some 50k to 60k employees in OFB. I am quite sure that the honest and hard working people there will welcome transferring of the OFB Factories/units to PSU Companies. Working conditions are not going to change anyway. In fact I expect a VRS to come very soon. Many will take it. So voting wise there will be little to no impact in 2024. It is mainly ideological block which this administration showed guts to brake.
This OFB issue is going to come back and bite the govt in the butt.

Among the entrenched middle and higher management of these OFBs are many naxalites, truly red, card carrying, hard core naxalites who steal materials and otherwise divert arms and ammo so that the naxalite cadres in the jungles are kept supplied. The theft and diversion is done with the active connivance of naxal cadres embedded as supervisors, workers, and others in the network who have been placed in these OFBs by shady politicos who are obliged to the naxals for "support" in winning elections.

Many such folks have converted and so education in "affiliated" schools and colleges are assured and in places where such "affiliated" organizations are lacking in required resources, money, via the shady NGO route, is paid out to cover fees and hostel expenses in other educational institutions.

There was a study done by some agencies and the report which passed through many hands was revelatory in exposing how under the guise of scrap waste and inspection rejected goods, valuable stuff was smuggled out and sold.

this OFB labor is very violent and the OFB managements simply do not risk their life and limb to root out such naxal cartels.
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

Pilferage of valuable material is a regular practice in every public sector undertaking and even in private enterprise. This is often the main source of income for those involved.
Another form of theft is to downgrade high quality stuff and sell it as 'seconds' or 'damaged' for a share in the earnings.
This can only be stopped by improvement in social conscience.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

chetak wrote:This OFB issue is going to come back and bite the govt in the butt.

Among the entrenched middle and higher management of these OFBs are many naxalites, truly red, card carrying, hard core naxalites who steal materials and otherwise divert arms and ammo so that the naxalite cadres in the jungles are kept supplied. The theft and diversion is done with the active connivance of naxal cadres embedded as supervisors, workers, and others in the network who have been placed in these OFBs by shady politicos who are obliged to the naxals for "support" in winning elections.
All the more justification for Modi to take this action and break this stranglehold of Naxalites on OFB. Why will it bite the govt. in the butt? Unless we want Modi to look the other way to keep his butt safe from communists.
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

chetak wrote: This OFB issue is going to come back and bite the govt in the butt.

If this is true, then, OFBs should be shutdown and orders given to private enterprises.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... t-7372243/

Third meet in a fortnight, something is cooking. Probably make Pawar the PM face.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjayc wrote:
chetak wrote:This OFB issue is going to come back and bite the govt in the butt.

All the more justification for Modi to take this action and break this stranglehold of Naxalites on OFB. Why will it bite the govt. in the butt? Unless we want Modi to look the other way to keep his butt safe from communists.
naxals have cross border support structures that tie into the global commie media resources. They really know how to parlay propaganda into woke narratives causing difficulties to Modi.

the stranglehold of the naxalites on the OFBs needs to be destroyed, of this, there can be no doubt and Modi is the best bet.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

A Deshmukh wrote:
chetak wrote: This OFB issue is going to come back and bite the govt in the butt.

If this is true, then, OFBs should be shutdown and orders given to private enterprises.
and precipitate another "farmers agitation" type of movement, not very likely.

For the first time in the longest while, the garbage is being cleaned out.

Some eggs must needs to be broken for the omelet to be made.

the OFB labor is overly militant and they will not go quietly unless properly incentivized.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Tanaji wrote:https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... t-7372243/

Third meet in a fortnight, something is cooking. Probably make Pawar the PM face.
Pawar will be 83 when 2024 elections arrive , and someone as savvy and sophisticated as PK will know Pawar is no pan-India leader, so it will be fallacy to go into polls with an aged candidate who can barely campaign within his own state. The 3rd front experiment has been repeated every decade going back to the 80s, two things to remember (a) They never declare a PM face until the elections are over and (b) They cannot form the government without INC supporting them from outside. That said do not discount PK aiming for the throne himself, he has made it clear in the past that he has political ambitions.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

People are ignoring the mess being created in TN by Stalin.
And getting distracted by Jihadidi.

https://twitter.com/GauthamMachaiah/sta ... 28961?s=20

Jihadidi is the hidden PM candidate for they need a ruthless person.
She is demonstrating her capability in WB to make her claim.
Pawar is barely propping up an MVA with two other power-hungry fellows.
MVA was put together by Bombay Trading Club to show their displeasure with the 2019 election results.
In return MVA threatened to IED MukA.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Chetak, Can we find out what Muslim school Mohd Umar follows?
Is it Ahle Hadis?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

meanwhile, back at the ranch...........

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:Chetak, Can we find out what Muslim school Mohd Umar follows?
Is it Ahle Hadis?
saar,

I am not on facebook so please check this out / have it checked out
Mohd Umar, along with others, runs an organisation named Islamic Dawah Centre (IDC), along with their other associates.

All India Dawah Centres Association - AIDCA - Home ...https://www.facebook.com › ... › Mumbai, Maharashtra

1) To protect the Da'wah centres' rights and freedom.... ... Share. More. Send Message. See more of All India Dawah Centres Association - AIDCA on Facebook ... IIC- Islamic Information Centre ... Jamiat E Ahle Hadees

https://www.saudigazette.com.sa/article/528474
“It is our duty to enlighten followers of other religions on the noble teachings of Islam. Our religion teaches us moderation, tolerance, compassion and peaceful coexistence,” Muhammad Umar Gautam, chairman of the New Delhi-based Islamic Dawah Center (IDC), said at a special function organized by Aligarh Muslim University Old Boys Association (Jeddah chapter) in Jeddah recently.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Ambar wrote:
Tanaji wrote:https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... t-7372243/

Pawar will be 83 when 2024 elections arrive , and someone as savvy and sophisticated as PK will know Pawar is no pan-India leader, so it will be fallacy to go into polls with an aged candidate who can barely campaign within his own state. The 3rd front experiment has been repeated every decade going back to the 80s, two things to remember (a) They never declare a PM face until the elections are over and (b) They cannot form the government without INC supporting them from outside. That said do not discount PK aiming for the throne himself, he has made it clear in the past that he has political ambitions.
PK is very very ambitious. He worked for the BJP campaign committee and one of the suggestions he made was to have a scheme where qualified Professionals could work for a fixed duration or on a temporary basis for important central government departments (as a lateral move). He wanted these to be working in the Prime Minister's office in important projects and guess who he wanted to be in-charge of this Mini-PMO aka power center?

He said this in an interview to a psuedo-secular youtube channel called Lallantop. He claims BJP had initially agreed to but later on refused to implement it and hence he started working as a 'consultant' for various opposition parties.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Vips wrote:He said this in an interview to a psuedo-secular youtube channel called Lallantop. He claims BJP had initially agreed to but later on refused to implement it and hence he started working as a 'consultant' for various opposition parties.
Lagta hai intryoo mein "PK aaya tha".

Lateral hiring has been done quite a bit by Modi sarkar. Anyone is free to apply for the lateral entry jobs which are announced periodically. I guess he thought people like him would be "hand-picked", and too egotistical to send in an application "through proper channel".
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KL Dubey wrote:
Vips wrote:He said this in an interview to a psuedo-secular youtube channel called Lallantop. He claims BJP had initially agreed to but later on refused to implement it and hence he started working as a 'consultant' for various opposition parties.
Lagta hai intryoo mein "PK aaya tha".

Lateral hiring has been done quite a bit by Modi sarkar. Anyone is free to apply for the lateral entry jobs which are announced periodically. I guess he thought people like him would be "hand-picked", and too egotistical to send in an application "through proper channel".
people like this are never satisfied with a "salary".

He is looking for something much bigger.

question: who is behind the curtain
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

No one but himself. He has the data and now he has the experience of being closely involved in multiple campaigns across the country, he knows the strengths and weaknesses of every leader from south to the north and from east to west, and our mainstream media has made him a demi-god who can win any election single handedly although his record has as many defeats as wins.

He probably had eyes on BH CM chair post Nitishwa but the clever politician that Nitesh is with over 40 yrs of experience in politics sniffed the threat and threw PK out of JDU, now with WB and TN under his kitty PK's ambitions have only grown larger. Truth be told in all likelihood WB and TN would have gone to TMC and DMK without PK but our media is desperate to create a new rival to counter Modi. Sooner or later when PK's defeats starts getting scrutinized he will get sidelined.

All said and done this promises to be a very interesting decade in Indian politics. Every regional satrap who came into prominence post-mandal are in their 70s or 80s, we will see a political upheaval in many of these family parties like we haven't seen before.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Pawar is a wily politician and is well aware that at his age there is zero chance of him being a PM. In any case he is more happy being the king maker than the actual king. PK is trying to string a coalition of unelectables and hope that he gets a seat at the high table. Even he is not as foolish to expect as to being named a PM candidate… no, he is playing a long game, most likely for 2029. What he is attempting is to harness all his data resources to string a better than average showing at the 2024 hustings for the coalition of unelectables, which makes him the power broker and just maybe the PM candidate in 2029.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Pawar only cares to establish his daughter as NCP head.
Nothing else.
NCP already has two factions.
In fact, some think NCP will get absorbed into BJP.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Now some news from the south.

After Karnataka Govt decided to replace its government fleet of Toyota Innovas for KAS/IAS officers with 40 lakh Rs+ Toyota Fortuners, Telangana govt fully realizing how hard Covid has been on its hardworking babudom and their fragile backs has decided to purchase a fleet of Kia Carnivals at close to 40 lakhs per vehicle. This is at a time when state governments refuse to reduce a single % of VAT on petrol, and everyone from corporations to local municipalities have increased property taxes which in many instances is up by 200% in some districts. And as if gifting expensive cars to bureaucrats when states constantly complain about fall in revenue because of the pandemic wasn't poor optics enough , the bureaucrats stood in line to touch the CM's feet for his blessings!

The Telangana government has gifted 32 Kia Carnival MPVs to its additional district collectors on Sunday. The Carnival MPVs, all white in colour, were flagged off on Sunday during an event but the purchase decision itself has led to a political controversy in the state.

The Kia Carnival MPVs were seen lined up on the premises of Pragati Bhavan on Sunday before they were flagged off by transport minister Puvvada Ajay Kumar. “The vehicles, each costing around ₹30 lakh (which is a lie! On road price of a Carnival is over Rs 40 lakhs!), were procured by the Telangana State Road Transport Authority on the instructions of the chief minister. The vehicles would help the additional collectors in carrying out extensive tours to the villages as part of their duty," an official in the transport department said.

The vehicles have been provided to the additional district collectors to help them visit their respective areas to monitor development work. Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao said the additional collectors required these luxury cars to travel the respective districts to discharge their duties. Opposition parties, however, have slammed the decision and have alleged that at a time when state exchequer in a bad shape, the purchase was unnecessary.

Kia has recently launched a scheme where customers can return the MPV within the first 30 days of purchase for a 95 percent refund of the total cost. Called Satisfaction Guarantee Scheme, Kia India says it is a different way in which it seeks to connect with buyers.

Kia showcased the Carnival MPV for the first time in India during the Auto Expo held in 2020. Carnival MPV is Kia's second offering in India, after the Seltos SUV, and was seen as a luxury MPV. Powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine under the hood, the Kia Carnival MPV offers multiple seating configurations of seven, eight and even nine.
https://auto.hindustantimes.com/auto/ne ... 98323.html
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Somnath Mukherjee
@somnath1978
There is also too much of this "South India greatest" nonsense. 1 state in SI, Kerala, is bankrupt. 1 other (AP) is on the edge. Union of India runs on 2 western + 1.5 northern + 2 southern states. One can distil down 80:20 principle to 3 cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore).
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the age old reputation of cheeni maal remains unblemished.

good going for the middle kingdom

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:Chetak, Can we find out what Muslim school Mohd Umar follows?
Is it Ahle Hadis?

does this help

https://www.opindia.com/2021/06/uttar-p ... es-emerge/

Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind has extended support to the two main accused in mass conversion racket. Maulana Mahmood Madani announced that Jamiat will defend Umar Gautam in the court of law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamiat_Ulema-e-Hind
Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind or Jamiat Ulama-I-Hind ( transl. "Council of Indian Muslim Theologians") is one of the leading organizations of Islamic scholars belonging to the Deobandi school of thought in India. It was founded in 1919 by a group of Deobandi scholars.