2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

IndraD wrote:purpose is to deny SC its favourite judges while hanging the fire
one specific tenure may have the singular ability to grossly influence appointments up to and maybe even beyond 2032 if collusion and cooperation is assured and obtained.

the BIF are desperate to hobble the rise of Bharath.

For a democracy, that is like someone having the vardhan of the Brahmashira which is far superior than even the brahmastra
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

If the noise around EC dies down then we know a quid pro quo has been reached between Govt and SC for the time being
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Chetakji
I read recently I think outlook article mentioning SC as casteist and OBC/SC/ST judges kept out by Collegium
Now if Legislative uses that argument will be interesting no
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

V_Raman wrote:If the noise around EC dies down then we know a quid pro quo has been reached between Govt and SC for the time being
V_Raman ji,

I have a feeling that the EC card is being pushed by the BIF and it is one of the many and other multiple tracks using multiple actors pushing multiple narratives are also in the regime change toolkit(s) that are gathering like storm clouds.

India's stance on Russia and the consequences and fallout thereof may have just nudged the BIF into the high range four wheel drive mode

Also, the BIF desperately wants to know who exactly was the target of the demonetization strike, and so, that specific effort is running on a different set of tracks.

they want the mafia family back in the driver's seat with a manchurian candidate house negro like RRR or one of his other fellow colonial kindreds at the wheel
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi wrote:Chetakji
I read recently I think outlook article mentioning SC as casteist and OBC/SC/ST judges kept out by Collegium
Now if Legislative uses that argument will be interesting no
Rsatchi ji,

not casteist but perhaps elitist onlee

non de stirpe regia or not of royal descent may explain it better

[but the real fact may well be something like not royal enough for the chosen to associate with and/or empower]

There are various shadowy entities including the powerful FFNGOs and the BIF pushing their candidates on the quiet as in any other governmental position of power, especially now when all these entities need to hedge their bets.

read this about an Indian ambassador to the US to see how far the termites had burrowed in even that many years ago

https://hindupost.in/politics/did-upa-e ... sionaries/
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Rajiv Malhotra had alluded to this during his talks on "Snaked in the Ganga" book i.e. a narrative is trying to be created about how only elite Brahmins/forward castes are allowed to migrate in to US and thus perpetuating Caste System...I am paraphrasing his statement a little bit.

Anyways, here is a piece on Washington Post on something similar lines

Is the new U.K. prime minister a paragon of immigrant success?
India is the world’s largest democracy, migrant exporter and receiver of remittances from emigres. Yet for decades, India forbid its poor and uneducated citizens from emigrating. Today, India still imposes restrictions on poor citizens who seek to leave, while granting its elite, educated emigrants special privileges, rights and benefits.
The author essentially ignores that scores of people who have immigrated to ME are not well-off folks...also which Western country will grant visa to an individual who does NOT English and has had some type of graduation sort of degree? I've seen US consulate officials decline Student visas to folks having graduate degrees but not able to speak English properly (unless they are from IITs) or who cannot show that they have enough funds to sustain on their own. This article has been propagated in several Western Twitter handles...basically build a narrative quietly yet with sophistication...The article of course focuses on receiving countries also not wanting poor folks but found it surprising to see inclusion of India/GoI
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

The article deliberately ignores why ECNR is in place, and blames it on India, it's due to exploitation of poor and uneducated folks including sex trafficking. Perhaps the West wants to take advantage of such folks now
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Brown University, alongwith several Silicon Valley woke companies have already included caste as a criterion to call out for discrimination. As RM says, this is Version 2.0 of the Afro-Dalit project using the new-fangled Critical Race theory, Intersectionalism and other such nonsense.

This can also be an effective stick to beat up any Hindu, who is climbing the political ladder. Either they will be beaten down. Or he/she will be coerced into taking anti-Brahmin/anti-Hindu positions. Any "I am a proud Hindu" wearing on the sleeve will be met with cries of "upper caste privilege". Rishi Sunak's rise, especially his Hindu-pride is grating on the nerves of several liberals.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ Hindus need to insist on "discrimination against polytheists (non-believers / idol-worshippers)" to be be made a criteria to be mapped in corporates / universities in the US / UK. This discrimination is rampant in so-called secular Christian countries
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010rkucDlWg

TAMILNADU DIALOGUES 2022 | 09.12.2022 | Presided by Shri K.Annamalai

25:48 Arvindan Neelakandan
1:00:55 Kolahala Srinivas
1:45:20 Tejasvi Surya
2:44:00 SaiDeepak
3:34:04 JVC SreeRaam, Rajavel N Lakshmi R,Srikanth
4:24:00 Sriram Seshadri,B R Sreenivas, Karthik G
5:07:17 Pandey
5:46:30 Annamalai

Wide ranging issues on TN , history & present, were discussed.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

small mercies: infighting in congress over CM post in HP, BJP needs to think over why they lost a state which has given them party president. https://www.jagran.com/himachal-pradesh ... 52002.html
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/himach ... -takeaways

Why BJP lost HP 6 key takeaways

Question Mark On The Leadership From State
The Rise Of Rajendra Rana In Lower Himachal (left BJP to join congress)
Old Pension Scheme Announcement, A Race To The Bottom
Upper Caste Anger?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

3 Private bills placed in RS

Yesterday:

1) Formation of National Committee for UCC: Kirodi Lal Meena(BJP)

2) Regulate appointments of HC & SC Judges: Bikash Bhattacharya
(CPI)

Today:

3) REPEAL OF PLACES OF WORSHIP ACT, 1991: Harnath Yadav(BJP)

Interesting times ahead
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Information Commissioner @UdayMahurkar issued order on 25Nov22, that SC Verdict in All India Imam Organisation Vs GOI [May93] VIOLATES CONSTITUTION, SET WRONG PRECEDENT

SC pressured Govt via Lawyers Lobby to start Criminal Contempt AGAINST him

GOVT DENIED CONSENT via ATTORNEY GENERAL

isubodh
BRFite

Post by isubodh »

chetak wrote:
3 Private bills placed in RS

Yesterday:

1) Formation of National Committee for UCC: Kirodi Lal Meena(BJP)

2) Regulate appointments of HC & SC Judges: Bikash Bhattacharya
(CPI)

Today:

3) REPEAL OF PLACES OF WORSHIP ACT, 1991: Harnath Yadav(BJP)

Interesting times ahead
I believe they are not yet passed, just voted for acceptance to be taken for debate n then vote for passing.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

isubodh wrote:
chetak wrote:

I believe they are not yet passed, just voted for acceptance to be taken for debate n then vote for passing.

isubodh ji,

It says that the bills have been placed.

obviously it will be some ways before some (any) outcome emerges.

let's wait and see
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Why this private bill route I wonder? I'm not familiar with how this works and any advantages it has.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

if I recall, in 70 years no private bill has ever passed
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

fanne wrote:if I recall, in 70 years no private bill has ever passed
The Govt is just limbering up.

Warning shot across the bows and all that
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

thoda easy english bhai sahib, i had to look it up on google. Now that President has rejected the list twice (which is violation of 1993 self- law of the supreme court, where they said a lsit cannot be rejected twice). What is SC going to do? Order Our president off her chair?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

fanne wrote:thoda easy english bhai sahib, i had to look it up on google. Now that President has rejected the list twice (which is violation of 1993 self- law of the supreme court, where they said a lsit cannot be rejected twice). What is SC going to do? Order Our president off her chair?

The battle lines are clearly drawn, fanne ji

everyone knows who is in the wrong

no rocket science here
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

x posted from the russia ukr thread

It's high time that we sorted out turkey and the turks

After the Price cap on Russian oil, turkey is stopping oil tankers carrying Russian & Kazakh crude for India and the West in the name of insurance.

A large no of oil tankers are awaiting in sea of Marmara.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/12/ ... il-tankers

Turkey seeks proof of insurance from Russian oil tankers
Moscow expresses concern over build up of oil tankers in the Bosphorus Strait as Ankara requests proof of insurance.

Yoruk Isik
7 Dec 2022

Turkey says it has started requesting proof of insurance from tankers loaded with Russian crude oil as Moscow expressed concern about a build-up of oil tankers in the Bosphorus Strait.

At least 20 oil tankers queueing off Turkey face more delays to cross from Russia’s Black Sea ports to the Mediterranean as operators race to adhere to new Turkish insurance rules added in advance of a G7 price cap on Russian oil, industry sources said on Tuesday, as cited by the Reuters news agency.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

So that was west play when they said India will not be able to get western insurance ?
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

<poof>

Admin note: As explained many many times, no imputing personal motives to judges and make forum liable. Warning issued
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

chetak wrote:
fanne wrote:if I recall, in 70 years no private bill has ever passed

If Bill's cannot even be introduced, what else are the lawmakers supposed to do. I heard piyushji defend against 7-8 members who argued against introduction of the bill. His point was simple : "Let their be discussion- why is there scare mongering". The opposition wants to waste/deny every opportunity given to them and then cry "we got bulldozed", "no one consulted us" .

What people understand is that darbaris used to pass Bills that were beneficial to themselves so they had to make backroom deals before they take a bill for discussion and pretend like they are working hard for the country. Now that has changed...they dont know what to do...no deal offers :(( :((

These issues are far more important to the country that they need to be discussed openly. Funny thing is SC contends its operations relating to collegium are outside the public purview...but legislative needs to be transparent.... judiciary is extra special only....
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Kaivalya wrote:
chetak wrote:

If Bill's cannot even be introduced, what else are the lawmakers supposed to do. I heard piyushji defend against 7-8 members who argued against introduction of the bill. His point was simple : "Let their be discussion- why is there scare mongering". The opposition wants to waste/deny every opportunity given to them and then cry "we got bulldozed", "no one consulted us" .

What people understand is that darbaris used to pass Bills that were beneficial to themselves so they had to make backroom deals before they take a bill for discussion and pretend like they are working hard for the country. Now that has changed...they dont know what to do...no deal offers :(( :((

These issues are far more important to the country that they need to be discussed openly. Funny thing is SC contends its operations relating to collegium are outside the public purview...but legislative needs to be transparent.... judiciary is extra special only....
Some of the private member bills have resulted in the govt introducing a modified version of these bills from the govt's side so some good has come from these private members bills after all.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

fanne is right. No privte bills ever made it.
We need to see the bills introduced by the govt side.
BTW Govt refused to put cabinet notes on Demonetization before SC.
the plea was by P Chidambaram.

Just to be clear PC a Congress leader wants to see Cabinet discussion via Supreme Court.
Shows the nexus between Congress and SC.
SC should not have entertained the plea at all as its an executive matter.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Also CJI Chandrachud wants govt to reduce the age of consent in POCSO law!
Earlier he said merit in the entrance exam should not be the criteria for law school.
Wants to ensure nepotism even in law school admissions.

He will make history.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Strangely, I was reached out here by someone to be part of class action suit on banning etc. I politely asked the guy to eff off.
There is something very big going on...and I am a very small pawn ...
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

ramana wrote:Also CJI Chandrachud wants govt to reduce the age of consent in POCSO law!
Pretty quick to show/use data, when it suits them...

TOI- Consent age: 94% of ‘romantic’ Pocso cases end in acquittals
Based on the age-related information mentioned in FIRs, which was available in 1,120 (65.3%) of the 1,715 cases, in 799 cases (46.6%) the girl was between 16 to 18 years. In 272 cases (15.9%), the girl was between 14-16 years, while in 49 cases (2.9%) the girl was between 11-14 years.
This is said to be data from e-courts of Mahrashtra, Assam, WB from 2016-2020
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ This seems like an attempt to give relief to Muslims eloping with underage Hindu girls. Even if relaxation is there, it should not apply if the male is an adult over 18 years of age. Mostly, it is adult Muslims eloping with Hindu girls of 16-17 years of age.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjayc wrote:^^ This seems like an attempt to give relief to Muslims eloping with underage Hindu girls. Even if relaxation is there, it should not apply if the male is an adult over 18 years of age. Mostly, it is adult Muslims eloping with Hindu girls of 16-17 years of age.
sanjayc ji,

It's less of relief and more of a imperceptibly implied social sanction to proceed without fear of legal action and also a campaign to normalize such alleged romantic ties to the singular detriment of one specific community. More like grooming and grabbing. This modus operandi has grubby BIF fingerprints smeared all over it

There is a set pattern to all this. The insistence on promoting LGBTQ "rights" with unheard of shenanigans like gay parades, drugged out freaks demanding special rights/reservations in the workplace, armed forces, and the paramilitary. The woke attempts to promote the issue of "marital" rapes and the me too fiasco that created a furore with many lives destroyed due to false accusations

where is the need for such vulgar and destructive public displays, especially when the Indian civilizational ethos has always recognized, acknowledged and often celebrated the existence of the third gender in whatever form it may manifest. Are they not mentioned with some prominence even in the Mahabharat

There is a very specific ecosystem of FFNGO backed woke SC lawyers who form a cabal of legal luminaries promoted by the press as being the torchbearers of such a vile attempt to destabilize the society at large and targeting a community that doesn't even begin to understand the concept of shatrubodh, let alone act on it

Not agreeing with it but the me too culture has been around since the first homo erectus appeared on the scene and the homo sapiens that followed enthusiastically adapted it into every culture they ever became part of. It is social power play in the rawest of its forms and since times immemorial, it has been used to subjugate and dominate.

It is not a new fangled phenomenon as is being pitched today. Power gradients in socio cultural terms have always existed and people learn to adapt to the environment as they make their way up the greasy ladder, not always fighting the good fight. Nothing much has changed but all the folks concerned have become very much more circumspect and as it has always been, supply is more than the demand.

The aim is the deliberate breakup of the Hindu family structure and its inbuilt familial support systems, the destruction of old traditions comprising of tried and tested social and domestic support systems and the irreversible degradation of a historic culture that keep multigenerational families in close contact and form the basis of heritage and socio religious legacy. Nuclear families that have been rendered rootless and finally left disjointed because one generation has been brainwashed into not recognizing it's dharmic responsibilities towards the previous generation which it has seemingly abandoned. Look at the majority of the societies in western countries and the blowback that has left them defiled as a people

The approach of these allegedly POSCO "romantic" involvements always starts out with the malsi using a Hindu name and identity as the means to approach, influence and then revealing the true identity to coerce, to forcibly get the contract marriage done, and finally to convert, even to the extent of fairly routinely using extreme brutality.

the pliable pillars have been paid off, not only to sell and also uphold this corrosive narrative.

That is why there is no nationwide consensus on the implementation of strong anti conversion laws

there is a widespread BIF attempt to shift multiple overton windows, sometimes jointly, and at other times, sequentially.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

It's high time that someone took down this smug and sly manchurian candidate that has been foisted on India by the BIF.

The dominant party needs to find a solution to politically shut down this aap schitt schow before it metastases to stage IV and becomes an uncontrollable parasite cannibalizing the nation

Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

V_Raman wrote:If the noise around EC dies down then we know a quid pro quo has been reached between Govt and SC for the time being
It would be foolish for the party whose mandate gets challenged every 5 years and whose actions are questioned daily by over a billion people on the street, to trust some unwritten private accord with the other party whose mandate derives from itself, lasts lifelong and any challenge or questioning can be punished as contempt of court.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Cyrano wrote:
It would be foolish for the party whose mandate gets challenged every 5 years and whose actions are questioned daily by over a billion people on the street, to trust some unwritten private accord with the other party whose mandate derives from itself, lasts lifelong and any challenge or questioning can be punished as contempt of court.
touché
Kanoji
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Kanoji »

chetak wrote:
The aim is the deliberate breakup of the Hindu family structure and its inbuilt familial support systems, the destruction of old traditions comprising of tried and tested social and domestic support systems and the irreversible degradation of a historic culture that keep multigenerational families in close contact and form the basis of heritage and socio religious legacy. Nuclear families that have been rendered rootless and finally left disjointed because one generation has been brainwashed into not recognizing it's dharmic responsibilities towards the previous generation which it has seemingly abandoned. Look at the majority of the societies in western countries and the blowback that has left them defiled as a people
+108. We did not even recognize the positive foundational influence of the joint family system. The past governments have also helped in this endeavour by not including studies of Indian family and social structures and values.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

clean bowled onlee

Will be No Cricketing Ties between Bharat and Pakistan : MEA S Jaishankar Ji.

https://www.livemint.com/sports/footbal ... 63286.html