2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Pratyush »

Karan M wrote:
Pratyush wrote:This is a result of constant polarization of the Muslim community over the last 30 years. The advent of WhatsApp and other mass messaging platform has made it much more widespread.

Add to that the constant Friday prayers.
Really sir? WhatsApp was around in 1947? Or did this man have access to WhatsApp too?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilm-ud-din

We are for all practical purposes living in a shariah compliant state, for a long time.
Sir,

Please re read what I have written. WhatsApp and other social media are enablers.

Not the cause.

The cause is the constant polarization in Friday gatherings.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

cause is aasmani kitab. And that kitab is indoctrinated in madarasa. md arif khan as usual is bang on target.

We worry when symptoms come but refuse to notice the deeper disease. Children are being taught in madrassas that punishment for blasphemy is beheading. It's being taught as the law of God...What's being taught there should be examined: Kerala Gov AM Khan on Udaipur beheading case
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/15420663 ... DtlN5VpFsg
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Uddhav Thackeray has resigned as the CM. This was expected after the SC decision. He has resigned his MLC post as well.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

IndraD wrote:Udaipur murder accused went to Karachi in 2014, had links with Dawat-e-Islami: Police https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/u ... 2022-06-29
I think this is fake news being peddled by RJ home ministry to cover their incompetence. By giving a pakistani angle, they want to show that these 2 barbarian shantidoots are "fringe" and were trained and brainwashed by pakistanis and not homebred . This is the same justification khangress would repeatedly give during their rule when bomb blasts were routine, they never blamed the local jihadis and maulivis but instead pinned it on "xyz module of pakistani based organization is responsible", as if the "tan sar se juda" crowd in every Indian town and city needs an external catalyst to act !
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

^^^ Agree. The murder was carried out by Indian muslims, but the syllabus is common across the entire non-existent ummah. Indians are tip-toeing around unable or unwilling to just shout it out, "Islamists are diligently following what is prescribed in their core syllabus". That core syllabus is not in tune with the 1st century nor the 21st century.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Rsatchi wrote:^^Nachiketji
This Zoowala, is he Indian passport holder or from some Emancipated Country !!
If so and on PIO, can we not just cancel his PIO stay and kick him out
Just like that Son/Daughter of Tavleen S
he's a complete enigma..little past before alt news. Few contours
1. is from kerala
2. had studies and a registered address in bangalore
3. Had created a parody FB page of SuSwa in IAC days. Suswa raised a complaint as the page was getting popular. Suswa's page got 72 and his page was restrained
4. He worked with Nokia and was associated with TFI Post in some manner
5. Roughly 40 years of age
Nothing more than above is available on internet apart from 3 or 4 pics..
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

jai ho!!
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

In a major blow to 'secularism' Uddhav Thackeray resigns as Maharashtra CM ahead of floor test.
Ambar wrote:I think this is fake news being peddled by RJ home ministry to cover their incompetence.
'Secular' main stream media has started highlighting how the heroic Rajasthan Police waylaid the Jehadis making a run and arrested them. This news report is from a Malayalam news portal, with target audience being the secular, liberal & progressive Keralites; who cannot differentiate between RJ, MP, or UP (all Hindi speaking lands onlee). I expect similar reports to come in other news portals trying to explain how RJ Police is doing a fantastic job :roll:.

PS: Use Google Translate to read the news report in English. Translation is 70% okay.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Rajasthan police deserve a lot of blame for the incident. They first arrested Kanhaiyalal Teli for a post supporting Nupur Sharma (why, when Nupur Sharma herself has not been arrested?). Then when he told them about threats to his life and people spying and reporting on him, they let him go and refused to provide security.

Of course, state police only follow the diktats of their government so we know who was pulling the strings.
vmalik
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vmalik »

Can BJP do something about maharani? I mean lets face it, the only reason seculars are in power in RJ is because of her...Will she split the party if central leadership kick her to the curb?
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

vmalik wrote:Can BJP do something about maharani? I mean lets face it, the only reason seculars are in power in RJ is because of her...Will she split the party if central leadership kick her to the curb?
She will definitely split the party but perhaps it is inevitable. BJP cannot win RJ again with her at the helm. They need to part ways with her sooner or later. Problem is now there is only about a year left before the next elections.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Liek father Like son

Uddhav and Aditya - Same DNA
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Senior Thackeray also suffered from a big ego. Runs in the family but at least he had political smarts.
UT was smart to not say anything about chaiwallas :rotfl:
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

nachiket wrote:
vmalik wrote:Can BJP do something about maharani? I mean lets face it, the only reason seculars are in power in RJ is because of her...Will she split the party if central leadership kick her to the curb?
She will definitely split the party but perhaps it is inevitable. BJP cannot win RJ again with her at the helm. They need to part ways with her sooner or later. Problem is now there is only about a year left before the next elections.
I have a feeling that Col Rathore is being prepared to be dropped into RJ BJP unit in time for the next election. Keeping my fingers crossed
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

The guy has a massive ego and sense of self importance. This is accompanied by a complete lack of political acumen and a reliance on people who are selfish and clueless and out of touch with reality. I am only sorry that BTs chequered legacy has come to this: he deserved better than this.

Shinde has done us a massive favour. I have seen videos of recent Shiv Sena entrants from peaceful community shouting Naara-e-taqbeer slogans and Hindu ones claiming how grateful they were that they live under Allahs guidance.

Hopefully he will put an end to this.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

A noob observation:
Why do most Sanjay's(if not all) who enter Politics turn out to be Rectums with Incontinence. :roll:
Be it S Gandhi(he did not live for long but his son is fulfilling the task now), S Nirupam, S Jha or S Raut have uncontrollable verbal diarrhoea :rotfl:
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

The hilarious part is when UT and Raut claimed that central government had withdrawn a lakh army personnel from the China border to provide security to the MLAs returning from Guwahati….
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Rsatchi wrote:A noob observation:
Why do most Sanjay's(if not all) who enter Politics turn out to be Rectums with Incontinence. :roll:
Be it S Gandhi(he did not live for long but his son is fulfilling the task now), S Nirupam, S Jha or S Raut have uncontrollable verbal diarrhoea :rotfl:
I am still of the opinion that Raut is Powerful's man given explicit instructions to engineer the destruction of Shiv Sena. Only problem for powerful is that he has been too successful too quickly resulting in loss of power for powerful as well.
asbchakri
BRFite

Post by asbchakri »

S_Madhukar wrote:Senior Thackeray also suffered from a big ego. Runs in the family but at least he had political smarts.
UT was smart to not say anything about chaiwallas :rotfl:
I guess they did not learn anything from Mani Shankar Ayyar episode :lol:
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.amarujala.com/photo-gallery ... see-photos
Barely UP
Sunny beaten to death by Moslems for demanding more bread on his birthday
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

FETR @hbfetr

MH reclaimed! One more big bottleneck taken care of.
Time for Mumbai and Maharashtra to grow again.
Another setback to global enemies.
FETR @hbfetr

If BJP manages to rightfully snatch MH back, it will be a big defeat of Globalists.
Mumbai getting out of hands of BJP and in hands of enemy foreign powers was a big setback.
bala
BRFite

Post by bala »

I hope the Bullet train from Ahmedabad to Mumbai gets done soon. This will be the bell-weather/model project that others can quickly put together in the rest of India.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/AnilNagrani6/status ... 1827323906

Anil Nag. @AnilNagrani6
Another James Bond in Modi Team...
Modi Govt has appointed Tapan Deka as IB Chief, superceding 4 other Senior Officers.

Tapan Deka is Expert in tracking Religious Radicalisation,Terrori$m & North-East affairs.

He is an ACTION MAN credited with breaking Indian Mujahideen.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I don't like this talking about IB and RAW chiefs.
No one needs to know their names.
Press is making it a bureaucracy game.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

ramana wrote:I don't like this talking about IB and RAW chiefs.
No one needs to know their names.
Press is making it a bureaucracy game.
Their names are a matter of public record right?
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

bala wrote:I hope the Bullet train from Ahmedabad to Mumbai gets done soon. This will be the bell-weather/model project that others can quickly put together in the rest of India.
That is a long way off. The expected completion date for the full route is already October 2028 due to land acquisition issues. Even the Surat-Bilimora section that is supposed to open first is only planned for 2026. There will be at least one election in MH and 2 in Gujarat before the whole route opens. Hopefully Fadnavis can at least make sure this timeline is adhered to.

It would be nice however if Fadnavis gets to inaugurate the Mumbai-Nagpur expressway which was his brainchild. That was one project which the MVA did not interfere with because they named it after Bal Thackeray.

More importantly people in Mumbai are anxiously waiting for Fadnavis to come in and clear the way for 2 Metro lines which are nearly complete but cannot be used because baby and senior Penguin stopped the construction of the depot at Aarey. Fadnavis coming back and reversing that decision is the only hope.

There are several other infra projects hanging fire or delayed because of MVA. Fadnavis is the only hope for them too.
Mukhi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Mukhi »

The Bullet Train Project is progressing rather well in Gujarat at least. A Station is planned in my town, and some of our land was acquired for the project. Talking to the local construction workers as well as seeing the pace at which things are progressing in this area, there will be a run as schedule or there about. Contrary to what common folks believe, Construction is at full speed, on a mission mode. What we hear is, first one will be from Ahmedabad to Surat.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Intra-city trains add value, inter-city are a drain. Outside of some marketing value, I would not encourage another bullet train. Besides, IIRC, even this is pretty much Japanese everything except for land. So, where are the funds coming from (I would prefer spending that on a serious effort to productize a 120+ kn Kaveri)?

To move the needle on "GDP", which I think should be the one and only focus of India, nothing better than building solid freight rail systems. They bring in money for the railways and really help a nations economy. Couple them with ports along the coast and things should be golden. IMO the current freight corridors will reach their limits sooner than later - better investment when compared to the past, but not future proofed.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

^^ Disagree. Just like expressways (or autobahns or interstates) were the next step up in road transport, a high speed rail is the next step up in rail. India runs on its railways, and it behooves the govt to invest in that area. Otherwise, what's the option, air travel, like the US? Imagine the number aircraft and infra that needs to be built to support moving 4 times the population (of the US), not to mention the oil bill...
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

^^^^^

"Autobahns" and "Interstates" were built solely to move military units. Never civilian. They were built to military standards.

Cannot talk to outside the US, within the US ALL "Interstates" need Defense Department approvals - although that has become a rubber stamp affair. However, there is a core network that is still maintained to high standards, especially in "core" states (TX, OH, NC, etc - where there are major military bases).

I would think Europe - because of their size - pays more attention. Germany, in an emergency, used to have a feature where their gov could take over radio stations and empty their autobahns. No idea if it still exists or has been modified in any way.

However, that is not the issue. The issue is RoI. The RoI on most, if not all (Japan could be an exception)(China is a royal mess), inter-city passenger rail is -ve. While the RoI on freight is most of the time +ve.

I am not opposed to passenger rail. Build out freight, make money, then use the profits to build passenger. That strategy ensures that the rail authority is solvent. The other way around - most of the time (95%) - results in -ve flows = government subsidies.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

NRao wrote:Intra-city trains add value, inter-city are a drain. Outside of some marketing value, I would not encourage another bullet train. Besides, IIRC, even this is pretty much Japanese everything except for land. So, where are the funds coming from (I would prefer spending that on a serious effort to productize a 120+ kn Kaveri)?

To move the needle on "GDP", which I think should be the one and only focus of India, nothing better than building solid freight rail systems. They bring in money for the railways and really help a nations economy. Couple them with ports along the coast and things should be golden. IMO the current freight corridors will reach their limits sooner than later - better investment when compared to the past, but not future proofed.
Well put saar.

bullet trains, at our present level of development, are just showpieces and a very easy target for the jehadis, especially the beedis and rohingiyas who will go after them given half a chance.

It doesn't have much utilitarian value. Yes, it connects two major cities but the heavens would not have fallen if this bullet train connection were not there. The two cities are anyway well connected by road, rail, and air. The internet and online commerce already cater to the requirement of the two cities. Physical movement is an anachronism.

A certain amount of technology absorption by sheer osmosis will take place and that may well serve by cross pollinating our other rail network. This is largely a vanity project for the two governments of India and japan.

But the low interest loan was almost like an SPV, meant ONLY for the bullet train and the japanese are quite upset at the happenings in MAH. The risk universe for investments in India has expanded enormously after the schitt show by the onions and the congis which was what they had intended all along. The bullet train was specifically targetted via the SS leadership by the BIF FFNGO networks so as to cause max embarrassment and damage to the PM in person and to the country as a whole.

The whole arrey issue has the unmistakable fingerprints of the abrahamics
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

"Shiv Sena is not born for power, power is born for Shiv Sena." - M/s Chuck Norris & Rajani Kanth Sanjay Raut 8).
By the way; does any one have a background dossier of Sanjay Raut. Who was he in the Shiva Sena party? How did he get into this kind of media lime light?
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

IndraD wrote:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

ruzwan had told the same thing that i had told long back where i had told 90% of the mediocre Muslims remain silent on issues never talk is like giving tactical support and some in BRF had also put blame that i am questioning the honesty of Muslims. all i was telling was to a Muslim Islam is ahead of Country. sadly that is true. unfortunately we don't learn from history.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

madhu wrote:
IndraD wrote:[youtube]sZVykSO0mg4[youtube]
:rotfl: :rotfl:

ruzwan had told the same thing that i had told long back where i had told 90% of the mediocre Muslims remain silent on issues never talk is like giving tactical support and some in BRF had also put blame that i am questioning the honesty of Muslims. all i was telling was to a Muslim Islam is ahead of Country. sadly that is true. unfortunately we don't learn from history.
even when they themselves shout it from the very rooftops.

there is none so deaf as those who will not hear
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

To all the Mods and Forum members:
What to make out of Hemant Soren and Amit Shah meeting??
Just to talk about Draupadi Murmuji's candidature or Kamal Khilgee Jharkhad main Shigrahi ??
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

उखाड़ दिया, sab kuch kar gaya....

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi wrote:To all the Mods and Forum members:
What to make out of Hemant Soren and Amit Shah meeting??
Just to talk about Draupadi Murmuji's candidature or Kamal Khilgee Jharkhad main Shigrahi ??
clear cut open and shut corruption cases pending against soren and his family

what do you think he was doing paying homage to AS in person. A simple phone call to AS would have sufficed, followed up with a confirmatory letter and a routine one line press release by his govt to confirm his support.

The NDA does not need soren's help to elect Draupadi but the soren's simply cannot afford to end up on the wrong side of this narrative because the selection of Draupadi has already polarized the santhals. One also expects the ghar wapsi to increase appreciably. Moreover, soren's CM chair is also under very serious threat and he is looking at a luloo yadav - rabri devi sort of a solution using a gullible puppet that he thinks that he will be able to control by remote.

Draupadi and soren are from the same santhal community whose alleged "biggest" leader is soren's corrupt pater.

Draupadi has a squeaky clean image and a honest reputation. She has long worked among the ordinary people at the grass roots level. She has shared their pain, hopes and aspirations by personal example
In just six years between 2009 and 2015, Murmu lost her husband, two sons, mother and brother. She had three children — two sons and a daughter. One of her sons died in 2009 and the second son died in a road accident three years later. Earlier, she lost her husband Shyam Charan Murmu due to cardiac arrest. Her daughter Itishree works in a bank in Odisha.
Would this blustering "claim" of the senior soren stand scrutiny if Draupadi from the same community becomes the President of India, the Commander in chief of India's Armed Forces

Draupadi is a staunch Hindu whereas the sorens' are abrahamic rice bags with very shady NGO and BIF influences that are reflected in soren's govt decisions and policies.

The FFNGOs, eyetalian mafia networks, and the abrahamic "authorities" are all very upset at this setback

expect them to mobilize opposition to queer the pitch and to try and change the narrative, even as the election draws near
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Politics never ends, what has happened in Maharashtra is just one more evidence of the fact that the not all defeats are permanent.

This is try and try again till you succeed mindset in action. Circumstance might not have been favorable on day one. But they became favorable over a period of time.

Kudos to the leadership, who were able to maintain focus inspite of grave provocations and not got distracted.

If I dare say, this is Muslim level of focus on objectives.

Having said all that. BJP has seen another star rise.

It's time for some of the older stars to fade away.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

arshyam wrote:India runs on its railways, and it behooves the govt to invest in that area.
May be this is off-topic here, and Railways thread may be the better place. India indeed runs on Railways, but I feel there are lots of changes which may be needed to bring in more benefits from the vast railway system. Schemes like Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) etc may be a path in the direction, and it is all about transporting goods at a rapid pace. Military can also benefit from these lines. But apart from that the passenger services of IR is facing tough competition by road transport in many sector. I am a rail-fan and generally do not miss a chance to board a train. But in the city where I live; I need to take a half day's leave to reach railway stations to board the train on time. Sleeper class travel has become a nightmare thanks to the total lawlessness now found there. So an upgrade to AC classes is required. And now there are the excellent four lane highways, good reliable Volvo sleeper coaches which also have very convenient pick up points. And they are also not that pricey any more. IR I feel is also facing challenges in long distance passenger transport, as many people can now afford air line tickets. Add to this IR also gives lots of subsidies in the account of 'social obligations'.
chetak wrote:This is largely a vanity project for the two governments of India and japan.
Another worry is that is Japan dumping outdated technologies to India, when they are also providing very friendly loans ;). GoKL had a grand plan to roll out a high-speed within Kerala rail network, again with JICA loans and Japanese technologies. Luckily better sense prevailed and the scheme seems to dropped now.