Terroristan - April 15, 2021

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - April 15, 2021

Post by SRajesh »

Rudradev wrote:
nandakumar wrote:According to the NYT, Arabs hadn't heard of paper until after 100 years of Prophet establishing his rule over the Arabian desert. So what is provenance of this Hadiths?
Hmm. So in Prophet"s time there was no paper & almost no water (it was a desert). What did they do after...?
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sand sir
Plenty, easy and forgiving though a bit abrasive :lol:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi wrote:
Rudradev wrote:
Hmm. So in Prophet"s time there was no paper & almost no water (it was a desert). What did they do after...?
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sand sir
who said that they had to do anything at all.

their mantra was dump and depart and not clear and clean
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Naya Pakhanistan.

TLP chief Saad Rizvi's name removed from Fourth Schedule
The Punjab government on Wednesday removed Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Hafiz Saad Hussain Rizvi's name from the Fourth Schedule — a list of proscribed individuals who are suspected of terrorism or sectarianism under the Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA), 1997.
"Therefore, name of Hafiz Mohammad Saad is hereby deleted from the list of 4th Schedule of Anti-Terrorism Act, 1997, with immediate effect," it stated.
The government had declared the TLP a proscribed outfit under the anti-terror law in April this year, after three days of violent protests by the group's activists across the country.
The protest, which soon turned violent, was primarily launched to exert pressure on the Punjab government for the release of TLP chief Saad Rizvi, the son of its late founder Khadim Rizvi, and the expulsion of the French ambassador over blasphemous sketches
some 2,100 TLP activists have been released from police custody after the federal government-TLP agreement, the revocation of the group's proscribed status automatically removed around 8,000 TLP activists from the Fourth Schedule.
AoA!!

Haram ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1657360/tlp-c ... h-schedule
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Just in: Self-nominated Gaddi Nasheen Koreysh's self-serving afghanistan-related dire predictions, promotes, and threats.

First, the prediction: Afghanistan ‘at brink of economic collapse’
Afghanistan is "at the brink of economic collapse" and the international community must urgently resume funding and provide humanitarian assistance, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi warned Thursday at a meeting with US, Chinese, Russian and Taliban diplomats in Islamabad.
Next, the self-serving promote: enabling Afghanistan to access funds frozen by Western donors
Resuming the flow of funding "will dovetail into our efforts to regenerate economic activities and move the Afghan economy towards stability and sustainability", Qureshi said.
Lastly, the threat: don’t forget the history
"If you think that you are far, Europe is safe and those areas you imagine will not be affected by terrorism, don’t forget the history," he said. "We have learned from the history and we don’t want to repeat those mistakes made in the past."
Wham! Hit the west where it hurts them the most.

Haramiyon ka link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/90786 ... s-pakistan
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Cyrano wrote:For all their claims about unalterable word of god as revealed to some prophet etc there are some 26 odd versions of the holy book in Arabic, the one Saudi Arabia recognises today and prints millions of copies of each year, which was sourced from Egypt in 1920s. None of these versions were compiled during the prophet's time and didn't exist in a stable form until mid 9th century. The Hadiths have even more dubious provenance and have been rejected by none other than Saudi crown prince Md bin Salman.

This cult survives on ignorance of its fidels (and non-believers who know even less) who are deliberately misled this way or that by "scholars" who claim to be the only ones qualified in Arabic, who have major disagreements among themselves which are carefully kept out of public eye.

The text which most people agree on, itself seems unoriginal and largely borrowed from the 2 religions that preceded it, except for generously added doses of self proclaimed superiority, violent injunctions towards the others, and incredulous promises of heaven.

All their scholars & preachers and many of their followers know all this. But it doesn't matter, they are stuck in it and have justified living their whole lives according to it, and there is no way out, no turning back. Even if you prove with a thousand evidences that Gazwa e Hind is a totally fabricated concept, its just one more falsehood among so many others that define their existence, and they are shit scared that accepting even one inconsistency will lead to a domino effect which will crumble their entire edifice of faith. So they will adamantly stick to it and charge you with blasphemy to rally others onto you and put you to death. That is the only way they can continue since leaving the faith and becoming a mulhid also attracts death penalty from ex-fellow believers.

Therefore while debunking concepts like Gazwa e Hind is necessary, merely doing so achieves little else. Its proponents must be destroyed mercilessly, only then will such concepts (falsehoods) disappear.
Thanks. That was a very well articulated explanation.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Cyrano wrote:For all their claims about unalterable word of god as revealed to some prophet etc there are some 26 odd versions of the holy book in Arabic, t . . .
Cyrano, top class articulation.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^Cyranoji
There's a video on Youtube explaining about certain Arabic phrases or words used in the book and according to some experts those phrases and words were not used during the time of PBUH time apparently.
Those are more of the 9th century words/phrases but they are used to drive in the fact that they are gods words as they were not in usage amongst the unwashed at that time!!
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

a_bharat wrote: Arun Shourie's book on Fatwas gives a good view into what goes on in M simpletons' minds.
You won't believe the sort of questions Ms pose their Imams and the hilarious fatwas issued by them.

The above topic and much more (unfit for public conversation) is covered in that book.
Right you are. On that note (you might know this already), you can duckduckgo for "Moroccan cleric al Zamzami" and look at the very first link you get. I believe this is from the year 2006, so very much in the 21st century. But it's best to do it on an empty stomach, to minimize the chances of upping one's latest meal. More than the concept, it's the guy's rationale for justifying the concept which is even more nauseating.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

There is a reason why Vedic texts in Sanskrit are set to "meter" called Chhandass(u) with a certain rhythmic sequencing of syllables (light/laghu and heavy/guru based on categorisation vowels and consonants) - of course there is a significant aesthetic aspect as well, as to how verses set to different chandass(u)s sound with distinct rhythms and musicalities when recited aloud. In the absence of reliable written media, sanatana oral traditions developed such methods for codification and faithful transmission of knowledge and sacred texts.

Take away such tools and rigour, and picture yourself in 7th century Arabia. How faithfully can anything even a few couplets long can be transmitted? Now ask the same question about a rather long text revealed over 22 years, purported to contain over 6000 verses recited to a multitude of audiences? When compiled for the first time some 200 years after the expounding person's death, who knows which verse came from where, was recorded as-is, distorted or concocted or not ?
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

BTW, classical Telugu poetry also follows Chandassu based on rules similar to Sanskrit. There are some evocative names for different meters, like Utpalamaala, Champakamaala, Mattebhamu (drunken elephant), Matta kokila (intoxicated koel/cuckoo) etc. Poets and scholars and rasagnyas can tell the chandassu of a poem by just hearing it recited. I assume other Indian languages have poetry-prosody as well. More can be discussed in Culture thread.
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

ISLAM was defeated by kuffer Australian. I wish there is holiday tomorrow to celebrate defeat of ISLAM.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Pakistanis clearly are not pious enough hainji? Otherwise how could a kuffr nation defeat the pious ones? Clearly, Pakistan needs to be more pure and follow the Teachings literally and in spirit.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Yella ISI and Imran and Sheik Chilli (the interior minister of Paxtan)will give proof of big saazish by evil yindoo/kuffr/RAW for giving money and IPL contracts for Boys to loose onleee
chodoo
Boys played well and
They beat the Kuffr in ICC tournament after gyaraha attempts
All benefits assured in Jannaat
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Rsatchi wrote:Boys played well
West Indeej ladies beat pious baki motormamas in second ODI.
Last edited by anupmisra on 12 Nov 2021 03:04, edited 1 time in total.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Im duh Dim saves valuable foreign exchange. No need to beg for free airline tickets.

PM Imran Khan wants to watch T20 World Cup final in Dubai if Pakistan gets through
Prime Minister Imran Khan is looking to visit Dubai to watch the T20 World Cup final, if Pakistan get through, sources told Geo News on Thursday.
the prime minister expressed his desire to visit Dubai and watch the T20 World Cup final in-person, if Pakistan wins tonight's clash
The information minister, taking a jibe at New Zealand, said the Kiwis' security issues will be "completely resolved" when Pakistan face them in the final.
Chaudhry said Pakistan would "surely" win today's match as the entire nation was praying for their victory
"Let's see who becomes the sixth Player of the Match," said the information minister.

:((

Haram ka link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/90786 ... ts-through
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the truth: doing the rounds on whatsapp

paki vs aussie match couldn't be fixed.

we didn't have enough money to pay them off: paki kirket board
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

I hope there are fireworks in India.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

chetak wrote:the truth: doing the rounds on whatsapp

paki vs aussie match couldn't be fixed.

we didn't have enough money to pay them off: paki kirket board
It was all Indian Conspiracy. Hasan Ali dropped a catch during a crucial phase of the match and also gave away too many runs in his over. He was told by his Indian wife (RAW agent) to make sure pakistan loses.

Shoaib Malik also did not score in the match.

There are two players in pakistani team who have Indian wive's and both did not perform. They conspired against the pakistani team and hence are wajib-ul-qatl.

Mulaizaa farmaiye :rotfl:

Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

jash_p wrote:ISLAM was defeated by kuffer Australian. I wish there is holiday tomorrow to celebrate defeat of ISLAM.
They are still brothers... children of the book.

We SDRE yindoos are the only Kufrs.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

and hypocrisy is still her game

Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

jash_p wrote:ISLAM was defeated by kuffer Australian. I wish there is holiday tomorrow to celebrate defeat of ISLAM.
Video of indigenous woke Australians celebrating their victory over Islam has emerged:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJK_7u7a24E
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

X-posting viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7610&start=6040#p2523132
SSridhar wrote:Another Evergrande in the making? - Economic Times
Napak, should help their Iron brother with sharing the begging bowl. Wait minute how stupid of me? they only know how to beg or steal and not to give or share :mrgreen:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Im duh dim, on learning the reason why he will not be traveling to Doobai:

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

"Raa agint Hassan Ali" - at the Wagah border and in Doobai.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1459003874597998593
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

anupmisra wrote:I hope there are fireworks in India.

yes, there were fireworks in a lot of places in India

and many long faces and sullen silence as well, in those same places
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

anupmisra wrote:Im duh dim, on learning the reason why he will not be traveling to Doobai:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD76-tEWUAA ... me=900x900
Looks like someone has not been working out. Else why is Kasab's brother strapping a soosai bum (with ISI killswitch) to his forearm instead of waist? :shock:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Another war, another cup of tea for a future chief of PooF. Time for the keyboard warriors in pakhanistan to shut up!

How I captured and saved India’s first prisoner of war in 1971
by LT GEN H S PANAG (RETD)
I was the Adjutant (officer responsible for operational staff work) of 4th Battalion of the Sikh regiment (4 Sikh).
At 3 pm on 22 November, I was returning to the unit headquarters from our logistics base when I saw three Pakistani Sabres coming in for probably the last sortie before sunset. The Sabres were carrying out high dive attack on our positions.
Suddenly, another mission of four fighter aircraft appeared from the east and flew over me at tree-top level. It was clear that our Gnats had joined the battle.
The Gnats fired long bursts of 20 mm cannons and flames erupted from the three Sabres as they plunged towards the ground. It was all over in three minutes and the Gnats headed back to Kalaikunda airfield.
Two parachutes opened up from the plunging Sabres.
One of the parachutes with the pilot drifted towards our defences.
When I was a stone’s throw away, three to four of our jawans had already knocked the pilot down and had started hitting him with rifle butts.
I calmed down the jawans and assured the pilot that he was safe.
As per procedure, I took him to the battalion headquarters. Our doctor dressed the wound on his forehead. I ordered a cup of tea for him and began his formal interrogation.
His name was Flight Lieutenant Parvaiz Qureshi Mehdi.
Parvaiz Qureshi Mehdi was the first PoW of the 1971 war and was imprisoned for one-and-a-half years. He would go on to become an Air Chief Marshal and the Chief of Pakistan Air Force (1997-2000).
Tea for Mehdi. I wonder what those medals were for?

https://theprint.in/opinion/how-i-captu ... 71/158246/
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

disha wrote:Karan'ji, it is available on Amazon US as kindle edition and amazon India as paperback

https://www.amazon.com/India-Pakistan-T ... ingh+Kohli

and

https://www.amazon.in/India-Pakistan-Ta ... oks&sr=1-1
Thank you!
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

anupmisra wrote:Another war, another cup of tea for a future chief of PooF. Time for the keyboard warriors in pakhanistan to shut up!

Tea for Mehdi. I wonder what those medals were for?
https://theprint.in/opinion/how-i-captu ... 71/158246/
Seeing these A#$%holes makes me livid. How many of these uniformed jihadi POWs do we still hold? How many of our POWs were never got back by us..
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

chetak wrote:
Rsatchi wrote: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sand sir
who said that they had to do anything at all.

their mantra was dump and depart and not clear and clean
There is this fine art called "Ghisni". You lift your derrier 3.5 cm. Then drag it to almost 37 cm. it is cleaned now. If some material (dirt? grit, some insect), that is Allah ki den.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

These are advisories or religious obligations?

Heartening to know there is such concern for the shape of pebbles to use. Discovers a humanitarian solicitude.

There is hope.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

What's wrong with this picture?

Kabul mediating between Pak govt and TTP: Muttaqi
Afghan Foreign Minister Amir Khan Muttaqi said that there is no individual of the Islamic Emirate but as a matter of policy the whole Islamic Emirate is mediating between the government of Pakistan and the banned TTP.
The Afghan government has the role of mediator, so it is not appropriate to lean towards any party.
He claimed that all anti-Pakistan elements had left Afghanistan, and expressed hope that the Pakistan-TTP peace process would be extended.
So, Grade B tellibunnies (represented by an unrecognized, illegal government) are "impartially"awards mediating between Grade A tellibunnies (whose leaders have awards on their heads) and Grade C tellibunnies (whose leader is popularly known as taliban khan) for what purpose? Investments, free movement, and food?

Harami link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/908643 ... tp-muttaqi
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

How long before Terroristan connection ...
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/uk/liver ... index.html
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

3 arrested under anti terror legislation. Ages 29, 26 and 21. Wont be long before the Pak connection comes up… taxi involved as well. Walks like a duck so far…

You need to be a special kind of evil to bomb a hospital
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

^^^
3 quick arrests already on the Anti Terrorism.probably from the house where they ordered the cab from..Twitter is talking about quick thinking/heroism of Cab driver who prevented a bigger tragedy (not confirmed by police - but somebody talking about
..., the passenger was acting suspiciously so the driver locked the doors, bomber detonated in the car instead of inside of a women and baby hospital. My nephews were born there, that driver is a hero..
)..
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Tanaji wrote:Wont be long before the Pak connection comes up…
If the woke/liberal news does not immediately name the terrorists/perpetrators, one can safely assume they are of the peaceful persuasion. After all the three arrested individuals are from the Kensington area of Liverpool.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

^^^ Taxi Driver story confirmed by news sources:
Taxi driver 'locked suicide bomber in his car after spotting explosives' before blast ripped through the car outside Liverpool maternity hospital seconds before Poppy Day silence, killing the cab passenger - as anti-terror police arrest three in raids
Armed police officers swarmed Boaler Street in Kensington, Liverpool where they arrested the three suspect
A close friend of Perry's (Driver) told MailOnline the family believe the original target was the Remembrance service: 'The passenger asked David to go to the cathedral so we believe that was the intended target. But they got stuck in heavy traffic so the passenger asked to go to the hospital instead.'
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Remember SM Quereshi statement a few days back to the US UK and West, was this a statement that either pay up your Jaziya or we will send more? It seems Western Countries have fallen for this blackmail in the past.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

anupmisra wrote:
Tanaji wrote:Wont be long before the Pak connection comes up…
If the woke/liberal news does not immediately name the terrorists/perpetrators, one can safely assume they are of the peaceful persuasion. After all the three arrested individuals are from the Kensington area of Liverpool.
The Britshits love betting don't they... even putting wagers on what would be the name of the new royal baby. Well are they offering any odds on the name of the bomber and his pals?